Project: Night Bird Chapter 18

Printer-friendly version

Jessica and Kathy’s Quarters:
A smile appears on Jessica’s face as she looks at her naked girlfriend spread eagle and tied to the bed. She twirls the eagle feather in her hand.

“Now, I told you, turnabout is fair play.” As she increases the vibrations of the sex egg toy she stuffed up inside of Katey’s vagina.

Katey looks up at her girlfriend as she feels the plastic vibrating egg in her artificial vagina vibrates more. At first, Jessica had been easy and only allowed a small vibration, but now she was feeling it. She couldn’t moan out loud, because of the ball gag she was wearing.

Jessica notices how much Katey wanted to wiggle and moan but couldn’t. She turns the vibration upon the vibrating butt plug she had put in Katey’s ass.

“I’m going to take my time with you, Katey. Just the way you did me last night.” An evil smile appears on Jessica’s beautiful face as she starts torturing Katey with the eagle feather.

The next four hours, Jessica has her wicked way with Katey’s bound body. She tortured Katey, the same way she was tortured by her. She used the eagle feather first, then she moved onto ice on Katey’s sensitive parts, clothespins, and finally the E-stim toys they bought.

She just straddles Katey’s waist, as she sat on her sex. She knew she caused Katey to squirt at least six times and the last one had gone the furthest. Sure, it hit her, as she planned, but she hadn’t counted on Katey having enough energy left after all the things she did to her.

Jessica removes the ball gag from Katey’s mouth “you have one last task, my sweet. You need to clean me, after all the excitement you gave me.” Jessica sticks her finger into Katey’s vagina and rubs it around. She wanted to make sure it was coated real good, before wiping her finger on Katey’s lips.

Katey sucks on Jessica’s finger, tasting Jessica’s juices. She is startled when Jessica removes her finger and sits on her face.

“Be a good girl and make mommy come.” Jessica sits down Katey’s mouth.

Roof Top of The Tallest Building on The Base:
Cora couldn’t believe that they had been given a few days to recover, while Night Bird was being worked on. Something didn’t feel right to her, but she couldn’t put her finger on it. She normally thought better while gliding through the sky. So, she asked permission to have access to the tallest building they had on base to jump off.

She walks up to the edge of the roof and looks over. She was high up, but she’ll have to get a running start to jump far enough off the building and expand her gliding wings.

Cora turns around and walks towards the other end of the rooftop to get a running start. She starts running from the other side of the roof and just as she jumps off the ledge on the other side. She pushes with all her strength in her leg to spring her forward more. She puts her arms beside her body and does the same for her legs. She spreads them open to cause her glider wings to expand.

Her wings catch the air current and lift her into the air. She glides on the currents as the land passes below her. Every time she takes to the air, she feels free as a bird. She loved, just gliding over the land.

Cora continues to glide for a while, just riding the air currents. The night was her environment. As she is gliding, something the guys she spied on mention something about another job. They were going to pull another job.

They didn’t say what the job was. She aims for Lake Powell, it was a bit of a stretch to reach it, but she hopes she’ll be able to accomplish it. It doesn’t take Cora long before she drops out of the sky and land in the water. She manages to fold her glide wings before she hits the water.
She coughs from choking on some water that entered her mouth.

She looks around as she lays back on her back and looks up at the star’s overhead. She knew she’ll have to climb the canyon walls to get up high enough to glide. That would be after her suit was dry.

Cora closes her eyes and thinks about the conversation she overheard that night. The first one, as she has learned was about the armored truck loaded with gold. She concentrates on the second conversation. What exactly did they say?

She floats on her back, as the water surrounds and supports her. She lets her mind slip back to that night and replay everything she heard.

“Don’t forget our true mission. Our true target is Aaron Furtado Rezende. We need to free him and force him to tell us where he hid Paulo Medina Beltrão's money. Mr. Beltrão wants his money and Aaron Rezende is the only one who knows what bank account he hid it in.”

Cora opens her eyes and nearly sink. She starts swimming towards the shore, so she can climb the cliff sides to jump off and glide back towards the base. The climb will allow her suit to dry before she needs her glider wings.

Once she is out of the lake, she walks over to the cliff wall. She pulls out a pair of climbing claws from her pouch. She could freehand thee climb, but the claws will help her scale the cliff wall faster. She puts the feet ones on first and then the hand ones. She is pleased that the spirits that saved her life, aren’t against her using them.

She starts climbing the cliff face. It takes her a while to climb up the cliff face. She had a few tricky spots she encountered, but thanks to her training and help from the spirits. She was able to overcome them.

When she reaches the top, she barely had enough strength to pull herself, over the cliff edge, but she managed. She looks up into the night sky “why can’t things be simple for you guys?”

Cora slowly stands up and steps back far enough to get a running start. Her leg muscles were sore from her climbing. She removes her
climbing claws and put them back into her pouch.

“Here goes nothing!” Cora runs towards the edge of the cliff and jumps off, spreading her glider wings.

She glides back to Aero Flight Industries. The sun was just rising as she approaches the edge of the airfield. She spots Night Bird and a group
of people surrounding his hangar. She glides as close to the runway as she can before landing.

Back before the spirits changed her and gave her a second chance. She would jump out of airplanes to get the type of thrill; she can get now whenever she wanted too. She was happy that the spirits gave her a suit capable of doing what she does now.

Cora walks towards the building Mr. Webber’s office was located and hopes he is there. She didn’t know what time he got into his office, but she does know he has been staying on base since what happened in Flagstaff.

up
176 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Waaa?

Sex with a helicopter?! Now that's kinky! ;-)


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Intresting

Samantha Heart's picture

I wonder what Cora recalled will tell the authorities

Love Samantha Renée Heart.