My Life in Pantyhose part 2

Printer-friendly version

So, we left off with me babysitting my two cousins and my mom telling me she wanted to talk when she came to get me the next morning.

All through that night my mind kept going through things to say and what might happen the next day. I did not get a lot of sleep because of the upcoming event that was about to take place. But even though I knew I was about to get into trouble I still went snooping through my aunt’s dresser that night trying to find a pair of her pantyhose. Unfortunately, I was unable to find any.

The next morning was here and my mom came and picked me up. She asked how everything went last night and if I had any trouble with my cousins. I answered only the questions she asked and did not talk about anything else. I am sure I was thinking that maybe she forgot since she had not brought it up yet. Once we got out on the road, I noticed we were not going the way back home. I decided just to sit there and not ask where we were going. After about a 10-minute drive we were pulling into the cemetery where my Grandpa was at.

Mom and I got out of the car and walked over to where her dad was buried. We paid our respects for a few minutes and my pointed to a cement bench that was nearby and asked if we could sit for a while. So, we walked over and sat down facing the pond. She started the conversation off by telling me that in no way was I in trouble or that she was disappointed in me. She told me how she found the pantyhose and panties in my dresser. That at first when she found a pair, she thought they just got mixed in when putting away the laundry. But then she found several more pairs of pantyhose and a few pairs of panties. She told me that once she got back home from bringing me my change of clothes she went back and went through all my drawers.

Mom told me she could not believe everything she had found and where she found it. I had “collected” over the years about 20 pairs of pantyhose and 10 pairs of panties. I had them in several different dresser drawers and I even hid 3 pairs in the brown pencil bag. Mom asked me if all this stuff was just hers and my sisters and I told her yes. She told me that she would not say anything to my sister about all of this. She asked how long I had been wearing pantyhose and why was I doing so. I told her that I started back in the third grade and that I like the way they make me feel. She told me that she was not that surprised that I took a liking to pantyhose. Because when I was younger, I had apparently loved to rub the legs of the women around that were wearing pantyhose. I would apparently always cling to them.

What she said next floored me. She told me that one of my uncle’s came out to her years ago about being a crossdresser. That only a few of the family members knew he liked to dress up and that he even had a girl’s name when he would. As we sat there, I could not believe that I was having this conversation with my mother. Not only was I apparently not in trouble for stealing and wearing my mom’s pantyhose but that I just found out that my uncle likes to cross-dress. As we sat there my mom looked at me and asked if there was anything else that I was doing or needed to tell her. I sat there thinking, yeah, I have used several of your sex toys and dress in your clothes also, but just told her no it is just the pantyhose and panties. She asked if I liked boys and I told her no. I could not muster the courage to tell her that I think about boys and girls all the time. She looked at me and told me that she loves me very much but that I cannot be wearing their stuff anymore. She wanted me to say to her that I would stop, so I told her that I would not wear their stuff anymore.

As we got up from the bench to leave, she gave me a hug and told me that she loves me. We got back in the car and left for home. It was a quite ride home. As soon as we pulled up at home, I went straight to my room to see the damage. I walked in and could tell that someone had been in there looking for something. All my dresser drawers were open and there was A LOT of my clothes thrown onto my bed. So, I began to start the long process of folding all my clothes and putting everything back where it belonged. From that day on I stopped wearing pantyhose and panties.

I did not stop watching the porn tape and using her sex toys though. Even though I had broken the trust of my mom by wearing her pantyhose and panties she still left me home by myself quite often. I stopped wearing pantyhose and panties for about 3 months, I just could not stay away. When I started school again it was my sixth-grade year and feelings inside me intensified. Up until that point I was able to wear pantyhose to school because gym class did not consist of us changing clothes. But that all changed when I started the sixth grade. We had to change into P.E. clothes, a jockstrap and shower after gym was over.

The only part of gym liked was when we were in the locker room changing. I tried so hard not to look at the other boys, but I just could not help myself. It was like a fantasy come true having 25 boys getting naked in front of me. I had plenty of memories stored in my spank bank. I was sad that I could not wear pantyhose to school like I had before, but I got something in return for having to stop. I mostly wore pantyhose on the weekends and to bed every night. On occasion I did get to wear pantyhose to school when I knew I would not be having gym class. Over the next several years this was my life at school.

During the summers though I would be wearing pantyhose and dressing up in my mom and sister’s clothes. During my freshman year of high school my mom met a guy that would become my stepdad. When Christmas break came that year we moved out to his house in the middle of nowhere. I would be starting a new school when Christmas break was over. Since I was changing schools, I was able to have an entire month off for Christmas until my new school started their new semester. Currently my sister was driving and working. So, every morning when my sister, mom and stepdad left for work I would get all dressed up and watch tv or just hung out.

During my freshman year of high school, I was getting careless again with where I was storing my pantyhose and panties. I just was not taking my mom and sister’s pantyhose and panties during this time either. Just before school ended for the year I got busted again.

That part will have to wait for another time. I hope you are enjoying my story.

up
71 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos