My life in pantyhose

Printer-friendly version

This is my story about my life in pantyhose and how it all began.

I grew up in a house with my single mom and my sister who was a two and a half years older than me. It was the summer of '86 and I was 8 years old. Back in those days it wasn't a big deal to leave a child my age at home by themselves. I lived on a street that had plenty of kids my own age and many of them were my friends. If I was home by myself and needed any help I had plenty of adults to go to.

Almost every weekend my mom, sister and my two aunts would go shopping for hours. Most of the time leaving me at home by myself. When I would go shopping with them I would pretend I didn't want to be there. I would act annoyed and upset that I had to go with them into women's clothing stores. But in-fact I really enjoyed going there. I loved looking at all the pretty blouses and skirts. I especially loved walking through the lingerie departments and seeing all the different varieties and colors of slips, bras, panties and most of all PANTYHOSE.

But this particular Saturday I got to stay home while they went shopping. After they all left I sat and watched t.v. for a while until I was bored. A thought popped into my head to go snooping through my mom's room. So I got up and went into her room and started looking through her dresser drawers. It only took two drawers to go through when I came to the treasure chest of pantyhose. This drawer was jammed packed full of pantyhose it was overflowing. I couldn't believe my eyes there were so many. I grabbed a pair and went straight to my room.

When I got to my room I closed the door, even though I was home alone, and completely got undressed. I'd seen my mom plenty of times putting on her pantyhose so I just did what she always did. I sat on the edge of the bed and took the pantyhose in my hands and started to bunch up one of the legs. I bent down and slid it onto my foot pulling it up to just about my knee. Then I did the same with the other leg. Before pulling them up all the way I made sure the seams were straight across my toes. Once they were, I stood up and slowly pulled up one of the sides until I got about half way up my thigh. Then I did the other side. From there I alternated between sides pulling up the pantyhose up and over my waist.

I stood there in disbelief that I was wearing pantyhose. I started to admire my legs and how good they looked in these suntan colored pantyhose. I started rubbing my hands over my legs and butt feeling how soft and silky the pantyhose felt.

Standing there naked except for the pantyhose I wore I decided to go out and watch some more t.v. I sat there for about an hour just rubbing my legs together, rubbing my hands up and down my legs and wiggling my toes to feel the nylon encased all around them. I felt so happy wearing these pantyhose. It just felt right. It wasn't anything sexual, seeing that I was only 8 years old, but it was pure happiness. But that day triggered something inside me and I knew I had to find a way to wear these pantyhose more often.

Over the next few weeks of summer I stole several pairs of pantyhose from my mom and sister. I had quite the stash by the time school started. It was my third grade year and I was starting a new school. After a couple of months of getting the lay of the land on how the school year was going to go I got really adventurous. One weekend I decided that on Monday I was going to wear pantyhose to school. So I woke up Monday morning and took a shower. I went back to my room and pulled out a pair of pantyhose from my stash and put them on. Now I wasn't no dummy, I knew I had to make sure no one saw that I was wearing pantyhose. So I put on a pair of underwear and then my tube sock and then my jeans. I grabbed a t-shirt and put it on making sure to tuck it in like I always did. I put my shoes on and out the door I went. I went to school all day with no one ever knowing that I, a third grade boy, was wearing pantyhose. I did this quite often that year. During the winter time I wore pantyhose everyday to school and covered them up with long johns.

During the following summer I branched out and started wearing my mom and sister's panties. I wold continue to wear pantyhose and even panties to school during the fourth and fifth grade school years. It was during the summer before sixth grade when things took a giant leap forward.

I was going to be 12 years old when the next school year started. My sister was always out with her friends or shopping with mom. I decided to expand on my wardrobe so I started wearing their blouses and slacks around the house. Wearing pantyhose under the slacks felt really good. The slacks felt so comfortable as they slid around my pantyhose covered legs. I then moved on to wearing slips and dresses. Feeling the silk of the slip on my pantyhose covered legs was amazing. During this summer is when I discovered masturbation. Every time I had pantyhose on and a slip it ended with me jerking off. I added to the slip and dresses with wearing a bra and shoes. I would get completely dressed up and look at myself in my mom's full length mirror and was so amazed at how I looked. I even began to put on lipstick and blush to see what I looked like.

On one of my snooping adventures I came across a purse that was under my mom's nightstand. When I opened it up I got super excited. I had discovered my mom's toy bag. She had a porn tape, a vibrating egg, a butterfly and a vibrating dildo in this purse. I grabbed the porn tape and went to the living room because that is where the VHS player was. I put the tape in and started watching. I sat there on the couch in my pantyhose getting turned on. I started to play with myself through the pantyhose watching this guy stick his cock in and out of this women. Obviously it didn't take long and I was cumming all over my pantyhose. I rewound the tape back to where it first started and put it back in the purse.

The rest of the day I couldn't get the video out of my head. As well as the toys that were in the purse. The next day after mom left for work and my sister went to her friends house I put on a pair of pantyhose and grabbed the purse. There was one particular toy in there that I couldn't stop thinking about more than the others. I was really curious about it and having these emotions running through me of excitement and confusion. I opened the purse and grabbed the vibrating dildo. It was pink and it was about 6 inches long. I took it to the bathroom and washed it. After drying it I went back to the living room and sat on the couch studying this dildo. Holding it and caressing it got my cock really hard.

I slowly brought the tip to my mouth and began to suck it. The feeling inside me was orgasmic. It felt so natural to be sucking this dildo I began to stick it in as far as I could. I couldn't believe it that I got the whole thing in my mouth and I wasn't gagging. I pulled the dildo out an thought to myself what else I could do with it. So, I pulled the jar of Vaseline out of the purse and laid down on the couch. I pulled my pantyhose down to my thighs and put some lube on my fingers. I reached behind me, found my butt hole and smeared the lube all around. The leftover lube on my fingers I put on the dildo.

I took hold of the dildo and brought it around to my butt. I pushed it between my cheeks until I could feel the tip touching my hole. I took a deep breath and started to push it in. My cock was hard and dripping of pre-cum through all of this. As I continued to push slowly I heard what sounded like a pop and the next second the dildo was inside me. I laid there feeling amazed. As I began to relax I pushed the dildo in further. After several minutes I was able to move the dildo in a in and out motion. On one of the inward pushes my hand slipped a little and turned on the vibrator part. When my body felt that sensation in my butt I instantly blew my load. I never even had to touch my cock and it was spewing cum. My body started to quiver from the sensation I was experiencing. I pulled the dildo out and just laid there for several minutes. I could feel the cum running down my thigh and I started to get hard again. I pulled my pantyhose back up and while laying there thinking about what just happened I jerked myself off through my pantyhose.

I finally snapped out of the sexual bliss I was in and realized I needed to get cleaned up and put the toys back. So I took the dildo to the bathroom and washed it again. I put it back in the purse along with the lube and put it back under the nightstand. Then I took off my now cum and lube stained pantyhose and took a shower. After my shower I did a load of laundry so I could clean my stained pantyhose. The rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about what I did and how I didn't hurt at all. I couldn't wait to do this again. From that day on I was confused about the feelings I was having.I liked girls, especially when they wore pantyhose. But now I was starting to feel emotions for boys as well.(Back then I knew nothing of being bi-sexual just the term gay is all I knew.)

Several weeks had passed since my first encounter with the dildo. I would use it several more times during those weeks and was getting really good at it. I was still having mixed feelings about boys and girls. I had several posters of girls hanging on my walls like the Budweiser Girls, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit poster and Alyssa Milano. Those were what I used when wearing pantyhose and jerking off. But that all changed when I went over to my friends house. It was the first time I'd been inside and we went into his room to play. I was following him to his room when we walked by the bathroom next to his room. My eyes were probably popping out of my head when I looked in there and saw what was probably 10 pair of pantyhose strung about. I instantly got hard and was having difficulty concentrating on playing with my friend. I eventually excused myself and went to the bathroom. I closed the door and immediately began to feel and rub the pantyhose on my face. I took off several pair and was smelling them getting harder and harder. I so badly wanted to pull my pants down and jerk off into one of them but I just put them back. Later that night while laying in bed in my pantyhose I was running through the days events. As I started to fantasize about my friends bathroom being filled with pantyhose my mind changed things up on me. I began to fantasize about being in my friends room and both of us wearing pantyhose. We would start to kiss and rub each other. Then we would go to his bed and I'd lay down as he got on top of me. We would kiss some more and then he would make love to me. This became my go to fantasy which really confused me.

We were about 3 weeks out from school starting up again and I was over at my aunt and uncles house. My two little cousins were probably only about 7 and 9 years old. My aunt asked if I would stay the night and watch my cousins while they went out to a hockey game. She said they would pay me and I said sure. I told my mom that I would need to go home and pack a bag since I was staying the night. My mom told me that wasn't necessary and that she would pack a bag and bring it back since my aunt and uncle would be leaving soon. I couldn't argue with her but knew that I was most likely about to get caught. So my mom leaves to go get me a change of clothes for the next day. About an hour later she comes back with a bag and hands it to me. She tells me to behave tonight and if I need anything to call. But just before she turns to leave she looks at me and says that when I pick you up tomorrow we need to have a talk.

To be continued...........

up
92 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice Story

I like where this is going and can't wait to read the next chapter.

Janice

Very cool start

sugar_britches63's picture

Very cool start to what seems to be a well written story. I hope you will continue it soon and give us more details.

Charlotte

opinor ergo sum

Charlotte Van Goethem

Pantyhose, the time was coming

...In fact, it was overdue. He may be lucky that his mom has a night to think about it. Wait and see. It is a good start.

Hugs, Jessica C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors