The Devil's Chamber Part 19

Printer-friendly version

“Ow!” Leslie looks behind her at Casey as she held an old fashion wooden paddle in her hands.

“Every time you miss, I’m going to spank your ass with this paddle. Now, try again.” Casey just smiles at Leslie.

Leslie turns back around and assumes her shooter stance. She was still taking classes on surveiling people and what she should be looking for. She was also starting her firearm training and Casey was helping her with that. They were at Casey’s father’s outdoor gun range.

Casey was helping Leslie learn how to group her rounds and how to keep hitting center mass. Since Leslie was her girlfriend. She figured she would use an old fashion school paddle on her ass every time she misses or doesn’t group her rounds. She was going to make sure Leslie could handle a handgun under any situation. She also was having Leslie use her special gift as well. She figures she could make her deadly with that as well.

They take a break around noontime. Leslie wipes the sweat off her face and takes a sip from her water bottle. Her rear end was hurting from Casey smacking it with the oak wooden paddle.

Casey walks over and brings the target back to her. She holds the target up “you did a good job.”

“Thanks. I think my butt is going to be sore for the next few days.” Leslie couldn’t believe that Casey spanked her.

“Well, I had to think of a way to get you to focus on your training.” Casey had a smirk on her face.

“You could have come up with something else.” As she rubs her behind.

“Stop whining and get back to training.” Casey slaps Leslie on her rear end with her hand.

Leslie flinches from the smack. She picks her handgun up and this time she runs through an obstacle course Casey has set up for her. Casey was firing a paintball gun at her as she went through the course.

Leslie was getting tired of being hit by the paintballs and uses her gift to send them back at Casey. A smile appears on her face, as Casey gets hit by them.

“Hey, that’s cheating.” Casey was surprised when the paintballs came back at her.

“There’s no such thing as cheating in war.” Leslie causes a bunch of pebbles and rocks to fly towards Casey.

Casey moves out of the way as the pebbles and rocks hit where she had been standing. A smile forms on her face, as she starts shooting at Leslie with the paintballs. She was aiming for Leslie’s body as she shot at her.

Leslie dives for cover as the paintballs came towards her. She tosses some more pebbles and rocks into the air and sends them towards Casey again. She hears them as they hit her.

“Ow!” Casey gets hit by the pebbles and small rocks Leslie sent towards her.

“I’ll get you for that.” She pulls the trigger on the paintball and gets nothing. She looks at it and notices she was out of paintballs and the Co2 cartridge was empty.

“I give. I’m out of ammo.” Casey stands up to show Leslie.

“Good, I think I pushed myself too much.” Leslie had some blood leaking out of her nose and her head was hurting.

Casey saw the blood sliding down from Leslie’s nose “are you alright?”

“I’ll be fine. It only happens when I push my gifts too much.” She pulls a napkin out of her pants pocket to wipe the blood away.

“Lean your head back, baby.” Casey goes and gets a rag to replace the tissue.

She grabs a clean rag from a bucket her father keeps in the garage. She rushes back to Leslie and hands it to her.

“Thanks.” Leslie presses it to her nose.

“How often do these bleeds happen?” Casey was concern about Leslie.

“Only when I push my talent as I did. I’ve never put so much force behind something, like those pebbles and small rocks.”

“Then you need to practice more. Strengthen your tolerance and ability.” Casey wishes she knew someone with the same type of talent.

After a while, Leslie’s nose stops bleeding. She looks at Casey “how bad does it look?”

“That you need to clean your nose. Let me get you a wet rag.” Casey walks over to one of the outdoors water facets to wet one of the rags she had.

Leslie leans against the gun barrier and watches Casey. She really wants to be like her.

“Here, use this to clean what blood is still there.” Casey walks over with the wet rag.

“Thanks.” Leslie accepts it and cleans under her nose and her nose as well.

“If your feeling up to it, let's finish your training.” Casey wanted Leslie to pass whatever test she must do for MI 5.

“I’m fine.” Leslie puts the bloody rag away and lay the wet rag on the barrier.

Casey continues Leslie’s training for the next few hours. She calls a stop to training late in the evening. Leslie was glad because she was tired. Every muscle she had was hurting her.

“Go take a shower and change your clothes. We’re going out for dinner.” Casey gives Leslie a kiss.

“Aren’t you going to join me?” Leslie looks into Casey’s eyes.

“Nope, I’m going to put away everything, before I come in and change as well.” Casey walks off and starts putting the training equipment she pulled out, back where she got it.

“Okay.” Leslie heads inside the house and up to the second floor where Casey’s bedroom was.

She loved the old manor house Casey and her family lived in. Casey told her that the place has been in her father’s family since the 1900s. it survived both World Wars. It did get damaged during the Second World War and had to be repaired.

Since then it has been updated while keeping its period appearance of when it was built. Leslie strips out of her clothes and steps inside the shower. It was a corner unit, where it had clear glass walls, so you could see inside the shower. The floor of the shower had a river bottom appearance. She looks down at her birth defect and wonders if she’ll ever be able to afford to have it removed, so she has the type of bottom Casey has.

Casey finishes putting the gear away and head inside and up to her bedroom. She spots Leslie slipping on a pair of lace panties. She smiles because Leslie loved wearing girlie underwear and such.

“Did you enjoy your shower?” Casey walks over and wraps her arms around Leslie.

“Yes, I did.” Leslie gives Casey a kiss.

Casey returns the kiss and holds Leslie tight against her body. She hasn’t felt like this in a long time since her old lover died.

“You know, if I don’t finish getting dress, we’ll never leave this room.” A smile forms on Leslie’s face.

Casey gives her one more kiss, before releasing her “go ahead and get dress.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Leslie goes about getting dressed.

Once the two of them have freshened up and changed. Casey drives them to a nearby pub she likes going to.

up
143 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This Romance is getting

Samantha Heart's picture

Hot & heavy, but also tpuches on a couple of serious topics.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.