Birth of The Street Wraith

Printer-friendly version

Terry wasn’t happy as she sat in her apartment above the garage. She had just gotten finish reading that more of those dam Islamic radicals were recruiting American kids over to their dam side. Preying on their loneliness, and vulnerability. She wasn’t a computer hacker, but she could protect herself from them to a certain degree. She knew she needed to take a more active role that only she could.

Terry walks over to her computer and bring up her Autocad program and start designing a new car with things she has seen from Knight Rider, Viper and a few other cars she has seen or looked up and watched. Her skills were in racing, designing and building. She held three PHD’s and had five patents to her name. she stays up all night and text her brothers that she was taking the day off and not to disturb her.

Terry stays at her computer designing and testing every design and idea that pops into her head. Some items she set aside for a powerful stronger tank like vehicle. However, the one she needed now was one that was fast, lightweight and armored. Capable of rough terrain and faster than any police interceptor. Equipped with light weapons, surveillance equipment and carried an armed drone she could launch and control from the car.

She makes a list of materials that she will need to purchase or have constructed somewhere else. The frame of the vehicle had to be extremely strong, but light weight and reinforce to withstand ramming if she needed to ram through a reinforce cider block wall. Titanium/Steel honey comb frame reinforce to withstand the ramming. For fuel, she’ll go with high octane racing fuel. Since she does racing on the side, she can buy the fuel without any one asking about it.

Terry makes a list of all the surveillance and targeting systems she wanted to stuff inside the car and how it will be made to take the systems. For weapons systems, she makes a list and toss a few aside and kept a few. She remembers a few James Bond movies and some of the systems they had. Lasers were out except as communications and targeting. By the time midnight on the second day rolls around,
Terry is worn out and sore from sitting at her computer building and designing this car. She saves the final construction and finally go and lay down to sleep. She has already figured out how to hide the cost for constructing this car. Most of the things she would need she could get when she places the special orders for their builds.

There was a guy she heard about down at the track that had been looking for a dependable driver to make courier deliveries for him. No questions asked and follows directions. He paid well and since her nights were free, since she had no attachments or seeing any one. She could do the deliveries at night. If they needed to be there during the day, she could come up for taking a day off from work.

Now where could she build and keep the car and other vehicles in privacy. Her mind works on that as she falls asleep. During the night, she relives everything that was done to her over in Pakistan. She screams till her voice goes hoarse and sits straight up in bed looking around. She was trembling and crying as she tries to focus on remembering that she was safe and didn’t have to worry about what happened to her again.

As tired and sleepy she is. Terry gets up out of bed and heads downstairs into the garage. She knows her brothers would had armed the system, so she deactivates it so not to set it off. She wanders around the shop and garage area. These were places that made her feel safe. Places she grew up in and around this had been her fathers before her and her brothers bought it and turned it into a high dollar custom shop. They still did the occasional car repair or so. Terry finds herself in the new storage area and then it hit her. There was a hidden door that went to the old shop area. She finds the door and opens it and slips through to the old shop area they didn’t use any more. It still had a lot of her father’s old equipment and tools. She goes over to where the garage door was and lifted it up. It was well hidden behind the main building and all she had to do was update the electrical systems in here and add a few pieces of new equipment. She could store her miniature rockets and missiles in here that she had patented and develop while in the military.

Terry steps out into the night air and looks around and follows the old forgotten road that connected the shop to the main highway. This would be perfect to hide the car here and work on it.

“Thank you, father.” Terry looks up towards the sky when she says that.

She walks back to the garage and closes everything up. She takes one last look at the garage and knew this was the perfect place to do what she planned on doing. This would be her headquarters for her Wraith vehicles. They would bring justice to those who would use others
to do their dirty work while they stayed safe form punishment. This would also allow her to get some revenge against those Islamic extremist assholes for what they did to her body.

“Revenge is a dish best served Cold, and it will be very cold when I get through with them. The cold touch of death will be waiting for them. Let their Allah fear that. Death is the great equalizer.”

Terry heads to bed and pops a few sleeping pills to make her not dream or remember.

Eddie and Robert come into the shop the next day and wonder where their sister was. Normally, she was the first one here since she lived above the shop. Robert goes upstairs and knock on the door, but doesn’t get any response from inside. He knocks a second time and no responses. He takes his key out and walks in and finds his sister passed out on the floor of her Livingroom. He notices she had the sleeping pills in her hand, but the bottle was closed. So, at least he knew she didn’t over dose on anything. He notices her feet were dirty and covered in dirt. Where she got it, he doesn’t know. He picks her up and carriers her back to her bed. Robert looks for and finds a bowl of warm water to wash her feet. He tucks her into bed afterwards.

He would had done anything to protect her from the horrors of what she went through over in Pakistan against the Taliban. He misses his old carefree sister. He didn’t know who this person before him was and she was making it hard for everyone to find out. He knew that she didn’t know who she was any more. All he does knows is he will keep his promise to his father and look after his little sister. Maybe one day some of the old personality will come forward

He walks out of the bedroom leaving her light on, so if she woke-up she wouldn’t freak-out. He notices a bunch of notes on her computer desk, but he couldn’t read her short hand. She had her own codes she used and when he moved her mouse to see what she had been working on. It was locked with a picture of a hand grenade for a background image. He missed her little white rabbit giving you the raspberry when you tried to unlock her system.

He leaves her system along and walks out of her apartment and heads back downstairs to work. He figures Terry will wake-up in a few hours and come down to take care of all the paperwork that needed filing and bills paid. Him and Eddie get to work with the rest of the guys and continue the project they need to complete.

Terry comes down around three o’clock looking like she could use a few more hours of sleep. She walks into the office and gets working on the books and filing. She logs onto her office computer sand start ordering the things she needs while hiding the items in the special orders for the builds they were doing. She stays in the office working making up for the three days she didn’t come to work. Both her brothers knew she was the obsessive type of person. She never left a job unfinished if she can finish it.

They order her some dinner and make sure she eats the foods or it will still be there when they came in tomorrow. By nine at night they leave the office and watched as she still works. By midnight Terry calls it quit and locks the office up and turn on the alarm system. She had been troweling the web while working looking for Islamic recruiters. She knew it will take time, but she has plenty to do to gain their trust. She was pretending to be a thirteen-year-old boy who was feed-up with his parents and the United States and how Islam was getting a bad rep and such. She was playing on how she knew they would recruit boys and girls and used their methods against them. She was playing bait for when vengeance come rolling for them.

Wraith will be baptized in the blood of those assholes. She heads upstairs to her apartment and this time makes it to her bed. She doesn’t bother to undress. She sleeps in what she has on. Somehow during the night, she sleeps straight through without the nightmares. When her alarm clock goes off, she hits the snooze button and goes back to sleep. When it goes off a second time. Terry gets up and strips out of her clothes and walk into the shower take a shower and freshen up. She doesn’t wear anything that smells girly any more. She threw it all out with whatever perfume, lipstick and make-up she had still.

Anything that reminded her of her lost femininity went to the trash or Goodwill. She only dresses in men’s jeans and wears t-shirt or polo shirts. If she had to go out for a function she wore a men’s dress shirt and pants. Nothing girly would ever touch her body again. That included her underwear if she wore any at all.

She goes down stairs and gets to work and conning again. She had a nibble yesterday, now she was going to work it some more. Throughout the day she does her work, order parts and sends the design of the car frame to a custom shop that could build one to her specs. She orders three for now and pays for it out of her pocket. She still had her money from the military. One was for the prototype she will use for testing disguised as a race car, the second one will be for the true purpose and third is for more development and replacement if she needs it. The other Wraiths will be built after she has this one built and working.

She gets another nibble and she tugs the line to tease them and feed them the bullshit they want to hear.

“Come along my little fish. The Wraith is hungry and needs to be feed.”

Terry goes back to work and does her job throughout the day. While still teasing and fishing. She gets her work done and walks around the garage seeing what is going on and what has yet to be done. She helps where she can and gets the keys to the company truck and go into town to buy some equipment she’s going to need. This comes out of her own pocket. She orders a new racing suit and gets a few new things added to it. One of those things will be body armor. She has the suit sent to a body armor company that do special orders and has the body armor added to the suit, keep the suit looking like a racing suit. She picks up three motorcycle helmets and sends two off to be lined with Kevlar and marks where she doesn’t want the armor.

All next month she works on getting the garage the way she wants it after hours when everyone has left. She starts construction on the prototype and goes down to the race track testing the custom-built engine, transmission, shocks, braking systems, cooling system and suspension. She adds in the weapons and surveillance equipment and test those at their testing range for their builds.

As for her fishing expeditions. She does find some of them were undercover cops doing the same thing she was doing and when they tried to track her. They end up at a BDSM website she had highjacked or a Christian broadcast site she was using. As for the real sites, she was making headway and was learning a lot about the group she had found and the leadership. She keeps going and by the end of the third month she has most of the problems worked out on Wraith.

She also called that guy she heard about and did a few jobs for him making good money. She used the prototype for the jobs at first and slowly as the real deal started becoming finish. She would use it to make the deliveries. She knew a company that would add armor to Wraith without asking why. So, she had his shell sent and armor added to it. The armor wheels were custom design and built. They were constructed by another company so it couldn't trace to her company except as a special order.

Terry used false companies that were no longer in business and a few others that would never ask questions to get or order things she needed. If someone became nosy and tried to follow a paper trail, well they wouldn’t find much. Everything was paid for either by cash or paid for from an account set-up under false names. She learned a lot from people by watching and listening.

Tonight, was Wraith’s birth and time to be baptized. She had managed to learn where they were going to meet tonight. She had planned and scouted the area out. She chambers a round in her gun and slide into Wraith. She turns his systems on and fire up his powerful engine. You would have to have a Nascar car to catch Wraith and even then, you wouldn’t be able to. She pulls out of the garage slowly and slowly make her way to the Highway. She inputs the location where the meeting was supposed to be and once it was inputted she lightly steps on the gas and Wraith roars down the Highway leaving everybody behind her seeing nothing.

She gets to where the meeting was being held and notice it was a garage. She turns the thermals on and sends the drone out towards the meeting place and have it hover unseen and listen to what was being said. She couldn’t believe the bullshit that was going on. Time for them to meet Wraith. She recalls the drone and lines herself up for entry and activates his batter ram with the special shape charger and plows into the building blowing a hole big enough to drive through.

There was at least twelve people and half were down from being hit by shrapnel from the explosion. She launches several stun grenades out and watch as the rest are dropped by them. She gets out of the car and walks over to who the leader appeared to be. The one making all the noise and speeches.

“This asshole is for Allah from Wraith.” She shoves a grenade up his ass and pull the pin.

As for the others, she makes one butt fuck another and superglue them together like that. She doesn’t do anything to last one except bring him over to Wraith and secure him to the nose of her car.

“You are my sacrifice to Wraith.”

She backs the car out and drives down the street with the man secured to the front. Once she gets out on open road, she cuts loose at full speed. She holds down the pedal as the full 6,000 horsepower car cuts loose. She doesn’t care what happens to the person he was being sacrifice.

By the time she brought him back to the garage she just destroyed. He was so windburned and torn-up she figures Wraith got his pound of flesh.

She leaves a big message for the authorities to find and others like these assholes that Wraith needed more souls to feed on and they were next.

Terry burns out as she drives away leaving a smoking crater. She doesn’t go straight home yet. She goes out and let herself enjoy the ride for once. She was happy for the first time since she has come back, but her job wasn’t over. All other extremist must be taught that Wraith was hunting them and he wanted his souls.

*Read more about Terry in Snow Angel Part 3

up
186 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

At this rate, it won't be

At this rate, it won't be long before the word is out to 'Beware of the Wraith". When, if you get the chance to do so, by hearing the Wraith coming; RUN!!! Although by running, you will just die tired.

HA !

My God can beat up your God.

Violence may not solve all problems, but frequently it is the only thing that will solve this problem. Or that one, or ...

T

Mad Maxine

Jamie Lee's picture

Terry was hurt and hurt badly, to remove all traces of femininity from her life. And to wake up screaming.

Dogs who thought she was their play thing are causing problems for others who think like them. The fear they tried to give others is coming back to them.

Others have feelings too.