Revenge chapter 1

Printer-friendly version

Revenge

By Julia

Chapter 1

(note from the author. This story will have intense situations, and extreme brutality. It will also have some sexual situations, but not much. That isnt my style. )

A young and embittered woman is out for revenge against the family that betrayed and abused her. This is intended to be a long tale. I just hope I can make it not cliche or stupid

Ron was sitting on his bar stool drinking from his glass. He had just finished his shift that he hated. He had lifted those heavy boxes at the warehouse for the past five years. He had a masters degree in accounting and a license but this was all he could do now. And he had hoped to move up, but it wasnt happening. He was almost thirty now. So, he came here and drank most fridays. He sat there wondering where he went wrong with his life.

A young attractive woman slid in beside him as he was deep in thought. It almost startled him, it had been a while since a woman approached him. He look at her darkened face. “Hi, there,” She said to him. “I hope I am not disturbing you.”

He shook his head, “Not at all.” And he took another large swallow.

“Good,” she said evenly and ask for a tall glass of what ever he had, Then she took a small sip of what was in her glass. “You look like you needed someone”

“Thanks,” He said, as he looked into her face. “I am Ron, By the way.”

“Michelle,” She replied. As she took his hand. “You look like something is bothering you. Do you care to talk about it?”

He shook his head, “Not really. There isnt anything I can do about it. Its just my job. Can you tell me about yourself, Michelle.”

She took another drink. Then said, “I am Michelle. Im twenty four and my boyfriend just broke up with me for a hot blonde that isnt twenty yet. I needed someone tonight.”

“Do you want to go to my place tonight,” He asked, hoping.

She nodded, standing upp and getting her purse.. “Sure, lets go.”

He payed the bartender and lead her out the door. They walked to the back of the parkinglot where his truck was. Then he stoped staring at the two very large men in his way, standing in front of his truck.
“Do we have a problem?” He asked feeling cold. He didnt like his chances against these two men. “I need to go to my car.”

“Not with her, you wont,” The man with a large beard on the right said to him. Then they approched him. “She doesnt look like she can go anywhere the way she is staggering. Is that how you do things.” Then he shoved Ron hard and he staggered back and fell on the pavement.

The other man approched from the side and yanked Ron up, then elbowed his face. He cried out.

Just then, in the a lone woman walked up approching them from the darkness. She seemed to be wearing all black as she walked up to him with a smile. “Hi Michelle,” She said as she took her hand.
She looked at Rons face, blood was dripping from his split lip. “What is this all about.”

“This is about you, Ron. What would your wife think of you taking this woman out for the night. What about your daughter, a sick man like you with a daughter. Its unhinkable.” She spit out. The sound of her voice made him very afraid. It was cold, she sounded like the most hateful cruel woman he ever heard. The look in her eyes was even worse. “Teach this pig a lesson.”

The men held Ron as the mysterious woman was by his side. She pulled his face down across the hood of his truck. Then suddenly he felt something cold press against the back of his neck. It a tube of cold iron. He knew exactly what she had. Then she heard it click and he froz in terror.

“We need to have a long talk, My brother!” A flash of pain shot through the back of his head in a sickening thud. His vision darkened as he went slack. She had struck him on the back of his head with the gun she was holding on him.

He had totally blacked out.

The first thing he noticed when he slowly began to awaken was the intense throbbing pain that was centered in the back of his head and shot out in pulsing waves through out his entire head and into his neck. He slowly opened his eyes and squinted at the light that caused him further pain. He couldnt make out much, everything was so blurry but his vision slowly cleared where he could start to make out three or four figures sitting on chairs talking to eachother. The room was well lit.

The next thing he realized was that he was body couldnt move. He was immobile. As he became aware, he noticed that he was restrained to a chair. His vision was clear and he looked down to see he was strapped to some sort of humiliating pink heart shapped styling chair. His arms and legs were strapped tight with brown leather straps. He looked around the bare room. It seems he was restrained in some bare room with concrete walls, and a solid floor. Where ever this was.

He made out the woman the in the center, glaring at him. That look was the most intimidating of all. It was total hate. The men who had captured and hit him were there with her.

He looked at her and determined that he was not going to cower before these people, who ever they were. “Okay,” Bitch,” he arrogantly shouted at her. “You got me so what do you want to now? I cant stop you, so what do you indeed, bitch?” “Kill me?”

“Yes!” The woman simply replied. “Absolutely. Thats exactly what I intend to do, unless you convince me not to. I hope you dont.” She smirked at him.

That was not what he expected. Ron replied in a more wary tone, laced with fear. “What about my wife, and my daughter, what will they do? Think about that.”

The woman replied. “I will find where they live. They will also pay for what you did to me?”

He struggled helplessly. “What is this about! I didn't do a thing to anyone. And what did my family do?”

“You should have considered their future before you did what you did to me. You know what you did?”

“Who the fuck are you!” Ron screamed in rage. “I have no idea what this is about!”

This had gone on long enough. She was really angry now, and he could tell it. She stood up. “I hoped this would be easy, Ron but you are playing stupid. You fucking know what you did. My name is Alice. I am your sister, You remember what you did to me.”

He shook his head, “My sisters name is Karen. She is my only sister, there is no Alice. What are you talking about.”

Another flash of pain shot through his head as he rocked back from a vicious blow. Few women were as strong as this person was. She has obviously had much training. His head rocked again and he cried out. Then she sighed. “You want to do it the hard way. Fine. Lets talk alone.

She approched the chair and unstrapped his arms and legs. Then she told her guards to leave them alone. But she warned him, “dont try anything stupid, Ron. I can handle you now, unlike when we were kids. Bring in the stuff, Bruce.”

The large man left and returned with a large box, the other man brought in a flat screen and a DVD player. Then they turned and walked out.

“You know what you did to me, Ron. I know you have tried to hide it, and convinced everyone that you are an upstanding citizen who would never do anything. I also know that my sister has connections and erased me from all of the files. Thanks for that. Now, lets have a look shall we.

She placed a DVD into the player and started it. Ron had sat down. His greatest fear appeared on the large screen TV. A boy was tightly bond by his hands and feet. He was strugging across a womans lap as she rained countless blows across his bruised bottom. Then, she finished and he was picked up by Ron and layed across Karen's lap. His sister started raining blows across his bruised bottom. He was screaming into a gag.

“That woman was your girlfriend, Sandra, and you were there. And we all know that boy was me. I was only 12, Ron.” There were various other videos on the disk that became increasing feminine and humiliating as it showed the torment and abuse he suffered at their hands. They were unmistakable.
‘And, Take a look at these pictures you took of me. Most are old Polaroids, but we see me, enslaved in a maids dress. “

“All of my friends saw these, and they know what you did. It took quite a lot for me to convince Bruce not to kill you as soon as he saw you. What a sick man you are. Then you had me sold. You sent me to hell and you probably figured I would end up being killed. I have returned. They were all killed. We were released. And I came back.”

“Are you going to kill me?” Ron asked showing fear.

“You deserve it, but im going to give you an option.” She said. “We all know I can do anything I want to you now. With all of this evidence. I can easy destroy you. And your entire family. I can released them. Have you arrested, and humiliated. And I can assure you, you will be killed in prison. And what would happen to your wife, well she will leave you long before that, once she finds out.”

“Nooo?” He screamed, but the look in her eyes was clear.

“I have another option, something so much better. I want you to suffer the way you made me suffer. I know this man that wants a humiliated feminized man to play with. That man will become you. You will go with him and submit yourself to what ever he wants, and look any way he wants you to look.” Then She loudly called out, “James, we are ready.”

A very large and cruel man came through the door, looking at Ron. He shivered in disgust.

“If you do this, I promise to not go after your daughter or wife. I will make sure they are well looked after. Or, you will go to prison and die. What do you choose.”

What choice did he have. “Fine, I will go with James, and become his plaything. Will that make you happy Alice?”

“I am not Alice, I prefer to be called Aisha Lasloom. That has been my name for over a decade now. And, James wants a wife. You will be feminized by him, and married. Legally in the place he will take you. Are you sure.”

He slumpped in defeat, “Yes, I agree.”

James walked over and took Rons hand in his, Aisha then said, “Give him a kiss and take his engagement ring on your finger.”

James asked, “Ron, will you marry me.”

Ron replied, “Yes, then he kissed James, and James gripped Ron s head tight and shoved his tongue down Rons throat. He held him in an intense repulsive kiss for over twenty seconds. Then, Ron felt something penetrate his skin and he went slack in James Arms. He was carried out.

“I want to watch the wedding, James, tell me when it will be.”

up
115 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

good so far

is this a fanfiction for the story 'my summer vacation' the story about Alicia who was al, but was forced into slavery by their family? the names and details match so far. I sort of hope it is, there has only been 2 other fanfiction based off that by 1 other author, yours seems to have good foundations as well. I am enjoying your story, if this is what I think its relaying too...I do with all my heart hope she gets her revenge on all those sick ****tards. LOL Ronny-boy gave in so bloody easily, hope he enjoys the favours of his honeymoon, lol

Amelia Rosewood Year two.png

With Love and Light, and Smiles so Bright!

Erin Amelia Fletcher

ny chance

Wendy Jean's picture

We could have a link to the 1st story?

Off to a good start

Yes this was a great beginning and I thought of Alicia's Summer Vacation myself and yes it would be nice as I thought the ending needed some justice to the perps.

How does anyone remember that

Wow. How can anyone remember an obscure sick little story from around 1997 or 1998. Thats almost two decades ago.
Well, okay I admit that was my inspiration for my first tale. I was going to change enough that hopefully it wont look like plagiarism or stealing. If not I can can this little project

Your version is terrific luv

please do not can it, fanfiction is quite typical of writers. if anything your story is going to help me sleep at night. I only remember the story from reading it for the first time in 2016, looking for it, after reading ashley's fanfiction of it....I still have anxiety & nightmares remembering it. seriously I need to stop opening my mouth...even when I say something nice....I hurt someone, so I am sorry :'(

Amelia Rosewood Year two.png

With Love and Light, and Smiles so Bright!

Erin Amelia Fletcher

Improvements

I was hoping someone could offer some advice on ways i could improve it

Well.... so far you have a great start

You are great at vengence/retribution stories.

Her sister & sister in law, as well as a few others, that were all involved needs to be taken care of to.

Ron, was honestly a minor figurehead, when it came to then his abuse, but his supportiveness & negligence over the abuse does indeed warrant some serious retribution.

The others more severe aka sister, sister in law, arcadia, the salon girl, piercing biatch, governeness & craig, that boy that took advantage of her.. the salons kid, & for sure anyone else involved.

This so far is great,

The thing about this that perhaps could be 'improved' is more detailed accounting of the actions taken in performing the retribution, such as Ron's feminization, emasculation, humiliation.

Do not want him getting out of it, so... he will have to waver his parental rights completely & immediate divorce proceedings, having him apear for the divorce stuff completely feminized with his new soon to be husband, infront of her even being very visibly intimate, which will also leave ronny boy with practically nothing, which would add to the humiliation.

I have had ALOT of thoughts about the others, when it comes to revenge over the last several years.

If you desire, I would be happy to share them with you <3

Truly.... You are a great writer and it is very good!

Amelia Rosewood Year two.png

With Love and Light, and Smiles so Bright!

Erin Amelia Fletcher