Sissy's Liberation chapter 1

Printer-friendly version


Sissy's Liberation

By Julia Michelle

Chapter 1
Stephania is Liberated after many years of service to her cruel step mother and makes some vital decisions on her life

This was the day that Stephania had been waiting for, everything had been prepared, and the plan was made. This was the day she was finally going to walk away from her cruel stepmother's domination and live her own life. Karen didn’t think it was possible, but she had another thing coming. It was possible, and Stephania had the will to do it.

She laid in her bed alone, waiting for the sun. Her duties in her stepmother's manor took up most of her time. Cleaning the place, dusting and mopping the floors, sweeping, vacuuming, and waiting on her personal needs. Then there was the cooking, serving her and cleaning the kitchen after it was done, and she may get a bite if she was lucky. On top of all of that, there were her duties at her stepmother's clothing store. Waiting on customers, finding the clothes in the storeroom, and the occasional sexual demand from a customer or, more often, the delivery men that deliver goods to the store. Stephania had a very depressing life with no freedom to make her own choices, and that was about to change. She was going to be a free girl.

Her mind briefly marveled at how she now thought of herself as a biological girl. She wasn't a sissy in her mind. And she definitely wasn't a boy. She heard a short giggle escape her mouth at trying to think of herself as a boy. She was a boy at one time, at least she thought she was. There was no way she could be a boy now. And she didn't want to be a boy. She had been a girl for so long now.

She wondered why women like her stepmother Karen thought a boy being feminized made him less than he was. Was being a girl less than being a boy? It was demeaning at first until she began thinking about why was being a girl less than being a boy, and why did she have to serve these people and have no say in her life just because she is living as a girl now? That didn't make sense, so she began wanting her own freedom and then making plans to obtain it. She knew that Karen would fight it. Her fighting was inconceivable to Karen, but Stephania knew that Karen still sensed the spirit within her, which was why punishments were still routine. She tried to beat the resistance out of her and it still didn't work. She still wanted to be free.

It was odd that Karen thought this was some fantastic accomplishment that she had made Stephania so servile to her needs for so long. She considered it some incredible triumph of female empowerment. Who was the superior sex now, Karen often said. But how hard was it to beat down a child's resistance to the point the child will do anything to avoid further retribution and pain? It really wasn't that much. Karen's mind games had started at around twelve years old, and the real feminization started at about sixteen once she had beaten down her will, so she was ready to accept the feminization. To think there was a time when she was a big muscular athlete. The thought was laughable now. Stephania giggled again.

It was now time to get ready, or Karen would be furious. Not that it mattered, she was leaving already, but she had to be dressed and ready to leave if she wanted to walk out. So she found the proper clothing and hopped in the shower and washed herself off, and patted herself dry like most girls did and got herself dressed in something powerful. She wore her women's business suit that her mother had got for her when they were meeting powerful executives that they needed support from.

She packed a few more changes of clothes in a suitcase and grabbed her pink purse, and walked out to the front door. She unlocked it, and the man was out there and ready. He walked in with his business suit. This was the man she had to help her confront her mother and walk away with what she needed to live.

The man looked at Stephania, ”Are you ready for this, Stephania?”

She nodded, “Yes, and thank you for helping me Mr. Robertson. I couldn't do this without you.” She also reminded herself to not use the sissiesh lisp her stepmother forced her to use.”

“It's on you, Steph,” said Robertson. “You are the one who will have to confront and face Karen. You must be willing to face Karens response? without fear. You will have to be very brave. She could use physical force with me here, and you must be willing to face her down. You will have to be strong. I am just the attorney you hired, but you know her, Steph. She will not be happy to lose you.”

Stephania smirked. “I hope not. The bitch has been happy long enough. It's time for me to be happy for once.”

There was a scream from upstairs, “Stephania, you lazy bitch. Get up here and help me with my shower and my clothes.”

Stephania just smirked and then yelled, “Get them yourself, you lazy whore.” She did not use the lisp that her stepmother had worked so hard to make into a habit. Her stepmother noticed.

“What did you say to me, you little bitch!” Karen roared, and Stephania heard her walking toward the steps and headed down to confront her. She stormed down and turned to confront her stepdaughter and stopped cold seeing her all packed and standing there with a large well-dressed man.

She looked up, “Mr. Robertson. I see my daughter has contacted you again. I thought we settled this already. There's no money in this and she has nothing to hire you with. You may as well leave.”

“It doesn't matter,” Stephania retorted. “Either way, I am leaving today. You can't stop me. I will just walk out very soon.”

Karen laughed and looked at the attorney. “She can't pay you anything so I don't know what you intend to do for her or how you expect any compensation for your services.” She giggled. “Unless you two have some personal agreement that may not be entirely legal, but that’s between you two. And it won't help your firm in any way. How will you leave Stephania, what will you do when you leave? You know you can't leave.”

“Sure I can, you refused to let me leave until now. That’s why Robertson is here to make sure you can't physically stop me as you did in the past!”

“What,” Karen said innocently. “I would never have stopped you if you were serious in leaving, but you know you won't.”

“Karen,” Stephania said harshly. “You refused to let me out all of these years. You know you physically stopped me, but you will open the doors for me now and give me the key to my chastity cage. I will be walking out free.”

“You could open the door if you were strong enough, that isn't my fault.” Karen quipped.

The attorney said forcefully. “Even I can't open that door with its magnetic locks. You have used it to trap people in here in the past.”

Stephania looked at her stepmother and said coldly, “You will open it for me unless you want to make this all messy and have everything you did to me be made public.”

Karen laughed condescendingly. “You would go public and have all that was done to you be made public. How you were a strong boy, and dressed as a girl, lost your strength to the hormones and allowed yourself to be made into such a sissy? You would make that all public,” Karen replied doubtfully.

“Yes,” Stephania shouted, glaring into Karen's eyes. “Everyone knows I'm a girl now anyway, so what can it hurt if they knew I was once a boy. But to know that you forced it on me when I was a child is something that I'm sure many would be interested to know. Many of your investors, many law enforcement agencies, many judges whose courts this would go through would be very interested in knowing,” Stephania smiled triumphantly. “If you want to make this difficult. Do you?”

Karen now knew what was going on. If she wanted to make this difficult, they could and that’s what the attorney was here for, just in case. He could drag this all through the courts, and she would likely lose everything, including her very freedom. She knew that she would have to let Stephania go.

“Fine,” Karen growled. “You can leave. Here is your key now, get out.”

Stephania took the key to her chastity cage and went into the bathroom. She unlocked the cage and took it off. And slipped her panties back on. Then she returned and handed it to Karen, who dropped it. “It's yours, I don't want it anymore, and I didn't ever want it. These were things you forced on me against my will. Do whatever you want with it. I will be leaving shortly but first…” Stephania trailed off at that point.

“What?” Karen demanded. “If you want to leave, just leave. You won't get anything more from me.”

Stephania laughed and it was what Karen was afraid of. “You owe me for many years of service. I need to live, and I do want to go to college and make something of myself. I will also need to continue the hormone treatments and, eventually, surgery. They will all cost money, so you will be giving me one hundred thousand dollars in a cashier's check.”

“I will do no such thing,” Karen said hotly. “If you want to leave, you will just have to leave with what you have and I will give you nothing except the key I gave you and those clothes. That's it.”

“No, it's not,” Stephania said triumphantly. “If you want to make this difficult, then we can drag it all through the courts with a messy and dirty civil suit that may even be elevated to a criminal trial from what you did to me, and what you did to Devin will also come out. Your cruelty to that weak boy cost him his life. That hundred thousand will be raised to millions in a civil judgment and fines that you cannot afford. Let's make it two hundred thousand. You do have millions. So, what is your decision, Karen?”

“I didn't kill that boy,” Karen said weakly, knowing she may as well have. “He hung himself.”

“Over what you did, and that cruel neighbor who found out what you made him do and took advantage of it. You all drove him to suicide, so you did kill him. I will make sure it all comes out, and he will get justice if you want to make this messy. Are you willing to do that? I would rather just walk out and go on with my life.”

“Fine,” Karen said, defeated. “I will give you what you demand. This will be a settlement to end it all, right, Mr. Robertson.”

He shook his head, “No, we reserve the right to file future claims against you. Take it or leave.” Hearing Stephania recount some of the things that Karen had done to others sickened and angered him. All he could do was listen though. If he had witnessed even one act that had been described to him, he would have filed his own police report and seen this woman behind bars. It felt good to be able to say that they might be coming after at some point.

“Fine, let me get the check for you.” Karen left to go to the bank while Stephania and Mr. Robertson waited for her to return. She returned an hour later with a two hundred thousand dollar cashier's check, and Stephania walked out with a triumphant smile. “This isn't the end, Karen. I will be returning for justice over what you did to us. I will make you pay for it all."

Karen never realized that Stephania had such a will forged of iron. She never knew the anger that Stephania slowly had built up over the years that had become a seething cauldron of rage. She had no idea what she unleashed would become a nightmare.

Stephania walked out with her attorney. For the first time in her life, she was a free woman, able to make her own decisions on the course of her life. She knew what she wanted and it was not going to be easy in any way. She had no plans for her mother at the time. She could go after her stepmother later. She did not want to be caught up in a long legal battle against her mother where she would deny everything and likely make things very difficult for her. She just wanted to be accepted as a woman and start her real transition.

She went to the bank and cashed her check and opened an account in her name. She now had over two hundred thousand dollars. She had a plan and first, she was going to have to start college and then start serious and rigorous physical training. She needed to be very strong to do what she wanted to do.

Then she went to her lawyer's office with a check for his services. They had made an appointment to meet and discuss the issues.

Stephania waited in the room until Robertson's secretary called her into the office and she went in and sat down. She handed the attorney a check.

He shook his head, “You don't need to pay me for anything this morning Ms. Stephania. We didn’t do anything legal. I was just there while you bravely stood up to your stepmother. If you want to start a civil suit against her, that is another matter.”

Stephania shook her head this time, “No. I just want to leave. It's not over with her but I think the case now is rather weak and she can fight them with her resources. The end result is less certain. She will lose a lot fighting it and may get exposed. But she has the means and the will to make any suit very difficult and very uncertain.

"She will pay, but I will make sure I have much better odds when I go after her and I seriously doubt anything will be legal when I finally decide to make her pay. I can be very dirty too. But your help was very necessary. You were there to make her think about the consequences. Or else she would have used very physical means and I wouldn't have got away. I needed someone able to carry out my threats and witness her actions to corroborate my claims. Without you, I would still be there, probably hurt from a serious spanking. Then, I would be arranging her clothes for the morning and dusting. So please, take this money.”

Robertson took the money very reluctantly. Then he asked, “So what will you do now? And what do you want to do for your future.”

“Well first, I need to go to a very respected college and then I need to begin a very serious physical training program. I want to join the navy as an officer.”

Robertson almost laughed but the fierce look in Stephania's eyes stopped him cold.

“And then I want to be like a diver and swimmer. And then I need to start their training program to pass and be on their SEAL teams. That's what I want!”

The idea was laughable and he had to struggle to not laugh. It was also very sad. The look in her eyes spoke of a fierce determination to succeed. Her stepmother made sure she had little to no physical strength and any recruiter would laugh at her. But such things could be solved if she had the will and that part was there. But those were very high goals. “Why do you want to be military, and not only that, but go for the hardest ones?”

“Because I always wanted that. It was taken away from me but she won't win. I will achieve my goal,” Stephania stated. “Those are the hardest and most revered forces in the entire world. I want to show everyone that I can do it, and I will. There have been women in all of those areas I mentioned. There are female navy divers. There are female frogmen, or frogwomen. And there have even been female SEALS. None were sissies but that part of my life was forced on me. I can train and get strong. I will be spending every extra minute I have in a gym or a pool. I will have to swim for miles, loaded with gear. I can do it.”

“Okay, if that's what you want then we need to make sure you can train. And if you are serious about being an officer, you will need to have the right courses to prepare you for officer training. I will look into that. Now for the big question about your sex. Now you have a free choice, transitioning back to the life of a male is possible. If that's what you want, we can do it.”

“No,” Stephania said firmly. “I am comfortable as female and all of my identification says female. I may as well accept it but I don't have to be a sissy. I can be a woman.”

“But,” said the attorney. “Being male and taking all of that testosterone will make your training and eventual acceptance much easier.”

“There's no way I can be male now,” Stephania said. “Yes, I could beef up and assume the physical form of male but much of these mannerisms and speech patterns and movements have been so ingrained in me. As a male, it would become a bad joke. I would be a sissy. A big muscular sissy but still look very effeminate. I will transition to female and show everyone I can be a strong woman who controls her life. I am not a sissy!”

“Well then, you will need a counselor and a therapist to approve your transition.” Robertson said. “I assume it won't be difficult at all to get approval with your body and how you look. It will be very seamless. Go find a place to stay for a few weeks while I look into the colleges and courses you will need to take to enter the navy and be accepted for officer training school. I think you have a chance for that. As for being a SEAL, that's something I am not so sure about.”

Stephania looked into the man's eyes with a determined glare and said in a tone that left no doubt, “I will!”

Now she needed to start looking for a place. She didn’t want anything long term if she was serious about college. She might be leaving in the fall. It was already almost June. She found a few good places and made the calls. She met the people who owned the apartments and made the arrangements and paid the money. She had to wait a week to move in but there was a small motel she stayed at until then.

And now she was going to do what she wanted for years. She got herself a small laptop and began looking for ballet studios. She always wanted to do ballet and it required strength so it all lead to where she wanted to go. She found a few very respected ones with experienced teachers and then went to get the outfit that was required. Then she went and met the teacher at the ballet studio.

She made the arrangements and met with Madam Silvia at the Ballet Studio. Madam Silvia was seated behind her desk when Stephania entered the office. Stephania found her to be very beautiful and smiled when she was invited to take a seat.

Then she was asked the question she dreaded. “So, what experience have you had with Ballet?”

“None, Madam,” Stephania replied. “I have never taken a ballet class before.”

Silvia was taken back. “Then it will be difficult on you and I am not sure if you will be able to handle it. Many girls start around five. You will look ridiculous in a class of five-year old students. Why haven’t you studied until now?”

“I couldn’t,” Stephania replied. “Can I be honest? Your studio said you were accepting when I looked it up, so I need to tell you something.”

Silvia’s face turned serious and said, “Let me guess, you are trans. I can tell that you aren’t a CIS female. And probably your parents didn’t approve so you couldn’t study ballet, they wouldn’t even consider it much less allow you to transition. am I correct, Stephania?”

Stephania thought that allowing Silvia to believe that was better than having her know the truth.

“Yes,” said Stephania. “I have just started my transition and I always wanted to do ballet. Is it possible to start this late?”

“I must say to have just started transition you look very good as a woman,” Silvia complemented. “And yes, you can start the beginner classes. I will make sure no one finds out your secret and, if anyone gives you trouble, I will deal with it. You do look very advanced for someone who had just begun their transition that I could not really tell until you mentioned that part about being accepting.”

Stephania looked shy and mentioned, “Well, I have been taking off the shelf stuff and birth control pills for years. But that's it until now. My parents were frustrated but I took whatever I could find so I would not develop as a man.”

“That was very dangerous but I understand and I am glad you will be doing this the right way now.” Then Madam Silva began to explain her programs and the costs and times involved. She told Stephania about her beginner classes and when they were.

“There have been some adults in that class before. I must warn you that it will be more difficult learning and progressing as an adult than if you were allowed to take classes as a child. But it has been done and women who started as adults have made it to the professional levels and were hired. So, it can be done if you have the determination.”

Stephania stood up and paid the Madam her fee. She agreed that she would be here for that night's entry level course.

As she left the ballet studio, she prepared herself for what might an emotional meeting. It was time for her to meet a counselor for her first time to begin her real gender transition.

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Watch your back

Jamie Lee's picture

Stephania may have broke free of Karen, who didn't end up dead in her bed, and may have obtained a sizable cash return from Karen, and may go after Karen when evidence is solid, but she let an extremely angry Karen behind.

Karen is not the type of person to let others get the best of her, force her into situations without getting payback. Stephania is now out from under that sadistic bitch, but she best watch her back for whatever Karen decides to do in order to get back at Stephania.

Others have feelings too.