Doom Valley Prep School 10

Printer-friendly version

This story is being rewritten.
A new chapter will be published every 2 weeks starting on 19/07/2022.

When I finally reach this chapter again, I'll replace this message.

up
201 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh Yeah! It's back!

I love this story; was just re-reading the other day, so it's wonderful to have a new chapter. Now all she has to do is avoid a camp full of goblins who are attacking Reg the Righteous PITA, scale down the cliff in her nighty, sneak past the remaining goblin guards, and grab the very heavy idol without being hit by any curses that may be laid on it. Piece of cake!

Reginald!

The unfortunate and too trusting is gonna be his name if he survives this xD Also why did they not even give her time to get dressed, just a NIGHTGOWN nothing else? They really want her dead don't they...

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

She had a half hour

Domoviye's picture

The parchment appeared on her desk a half hour before the test, as per school regulations. They can't help it if she slept in and didn't check her papers.
Next time she'll just have to be better prepared.

Oh

Sorry I missed that, it's been awhile since I've seen this story I had to go back and read a bit. I remember it all now though, you're right, she was lazy and well next time she wont be, hopefully.

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Don't worry about it, it's

Domoviye's picture

Don't worry about it, it's been a while since anyone had a reason to read this so little details are easy to forget.
I actually forgot Reginalds name for a while and was calling him Harold.

Yeah!

Thank you for continuing this story. I like your humor and characters.

Continuing

Thanks for continuing this story I doubt her plan is going to work that well. She might even end up saving him.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

I doubt that there are many

I doubt that there are many true casualties between the students _between the two schools_ in these flash competitions. Too easy for there to be some really bad blood going on. (Having rocks fall on your head is another story, but nothing student vs student)

Now, at the dance - that probably gets pretty hot and heavy.

Keep in mind - the Lawful Stupid Reginald has already locked into his mind that his opponent is male. It's an assumption that will keep having him assume that Petra is an innocent that just HAPPENS to be stuck in the same tunnels. Nobody likes to be wrong, and if they're always right, they're never wrong.


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

What happens to students who

Domoviye's picture

What happens to students who fail will be brought up later. It's amusing.
And Reginald is going to be a thorn in Petra's side for a while.

Hindsight

My5InchFMHeels's picture

I guess in the future, Petra will be checking messages to make sure she's ready for short notice matches.

I'm thinking the short time

I'm thinking the short time she was given was planned to teach Petra to always be prepared. That and maybe to win the bet on how long she would last.

Glad to see you back! Now I

Glad to see you back! Now I have to start from the beginning and read it through again :)


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

Wonderful

Wonderful to see anything new by you!

I had not read the story before because I saw that was incomplete, now I have.

I am sure that Reginald is going to be her partner at the joint school dance.

I loved having Vampires being the quartermasters because of their OCD.

Doom Valley

Man...I missed this story. It had a great mix of sadness, disappointment, and fun.

Please, continue this onward. Your stuff is amazing.

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

Will do

Domoviye's picture

Writing full time now, after too long of a hiatus caring for my parents.
This is the second draft of the story, a 3rd draft will be posted on Kindle and broken into novellas.

Treacherous evil maiden

WillowD's picture

She makes an excellent treacherous evil maiden.

I am so glad you posted this. I have never seen the earlier chapters so I had lots of fun reading stuff.

Thanks.

Domoviye's picture

Glad you like it, writing it again after caring for and watching my parents die in the span of 2 and half years feels great.
While this is a very dark comedy story, it is still a comedy which is something I needed to do.

Treacherous evil maiden

WillowD's picture

She makes an excellent treacherous evil maiden.

I am so glad you posted this. I have never seen the earlier chapters so I had lots of fun reading stuff.

glad to see ya back

shadowsblade's picture

glad to see ya back

Nice...great to see a GREAT story on again!

now we have to do that team up with your Tink and my Drow's Pixies....crazy A-BOMB!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Teri's story will be coming

Domoviye's picture

Teri's story will be coming up in the next few months. Not sure in what capacity, but I'm excited about it, in an evil, horrible, sadistic kind of a way.

Hallelujah

Its great to see this story continued I was worried t would be one of the great many unfinished but good stories on this site

Ah, Domoviye

Podracer's picture

So good to have you (and Petra) back, welcome.

"Reach for the sun."

Oh Dear!

Reginald is about to be overwhelmed by goblins. Now where is that statue they are supposed to find? In the goblin camp?

Yup, the place where all the

Yup, the place where all the goblins will be furthest from, shortly.

I mean, novice hero, who probably speaks in alternate capitalized words? He's going to be yelling 'Ho' 'Avaunt', and a number of other _very_ loud goblin attractants.


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

It's going to be interesting.

Domoviye's picture

I can't make it easy on Petra, she's the butt monkey of the universe, easy doesn't exist for her.

Gee, yes. Even if the place

Gee, yes. Even if the place was completely empty, she's tired, wearing a nightgown, hungry, thirsty, no shoes, and would still have to navigate through the cavern to the center of the goblin encampment - mostly in the dark.

I can't see how that would possibly be difficult :)


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.