You can't go like THAT!

Printer-friendly version

Just something silly that popped into my head a couple months ago, wasn't sure if it would go anywhere... and the muse balks when I open the word document.

You can't go like that!

Shelly: You can't go like that, you need a costume
Mark: This IS a costume, this is how I'm going
Shelly: That's not a costume, that's a disguise.
Mark: What the hell is the difference? I look like a woman don't I?
Shelly: That's the problem, you look like a Woman, not a man in a costume. Remember last year Sandra didn't dress up, she didn't get tipped, and she's drop dead gorgeous.

Shelly: Ok, I'll prove it to you, but you have to agree now to go along for the ride, and not balk.
Mark: I'll go along for the ride, but I want some idea what's going to happen on this "prove it" mission
Shelly: no dice, either yes or no, or I'm done helping
Mark: fine.

Stan: Shelly, I can't go out with her, my boyfriend doesn't mind me going out with other guys from time to time, but he gets pissy if I am anywhere near a woman.
Shelly: C'mon Stan, just this time as a favor for me, tell Keith Nina needed an escort.
Stan: Keith is going to say I needed a beard, and that I'm switchin' sides, he won't understand.
Shelly: Ok, get him on the phone, and I'll talk to him

Shelly get's Keith's OK

Mark: So I have to go out on a date with a Football Jock, NO WAY
Shelly: You agreed to a "prove it"

Stan and Nina have a great date.

Mark: What do you suggest then? Thor? Ironman? they'll be difficult to serve food in costumes like that
Shelly: What about Black Widow?
Mark: That's a Woman! It's the same difference!
Shelly: Do the woman's costume, I bet you make bank!

Mark Makes Bank

Mark: Dave I made a LOT of money on Halloween, what would happen if I were to show up to work in Drag?
Dave: You'd probably have better tips, and sell more anyways. But I'd have to speak to the owners to see if they'd allow it.
Mark: Let me know

Marks dad Wayne: What the hell are you doing in a skirt Mark
Mark as Nina: Going to work, I want to see how the tips are if I work as a woman, I made four times what I did last Halloween going as Black Widow.
Marks mom Nancy: I hope you don't get yourself stuck doing this.

up
129 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Four Times The Tips!

joannebarbarella's picture

That's one hell of an incentive!

Silly is Good

My5InchFMHeels's picture

As the bit of notice at the top said, it was a silly thing that popped into my head, so the Silly Mood goes rather well with it.

Tips

My5InchFMHeels's picture

LoL I'd tip Black Widow four time what I'd tip Steve Rogers. Seriously though, I've gone nights where I only made like 40 in tips, and the girls I worked with got closer to a hundred, or better. That's Pizza Delivery though, not waiting tables, so I'm not sure if it would maintain the same ratio.

Nice flash

Daphne Xu's picture

So your muse was channeling Bru?

-- Daphne Xu

Lmao

My5InchFMHeels's picture

So it seems.