Sister's Pet - 3

Printer-friendly version

Sister's Pet - 3
by Heulwen
  

"I loved it," I said, almost beaming at the memory," except the bit at the beginning"

"Yes, your sister is a bitch sometimes," he said, " do you want to go again?"

"I'd love too," I replied and moved discretely close to him and briefly touched his hand.

   

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in the seat, holding my head in my hands, sobbing quietly.

My sister had surpassed herself in her cruelty. She had raised my hopes that I might be accepted as a girl only to dash them and to show that it was all a charade for her own amusement.

After the initial humiliation when she had presented me to her friends as her 'perv brother' and encouraged them to belittle me, I had been left alone, sitting in a corner.

"Are you alright?" asked a female voice.

I looked up to see the concerned face of Paula, one of my sister's friends but someone who I had noticed was much more of an observer than a participant in my exposure.

"What do you think?" I replied, taking out my handkerchief to dry my eyes a little.

"I think your sister was really nasty doing this to you," Paula remarked, "I thought you looked nice"

"Thank you," I said, managing a slight smile at the compliment.

"I would never have recognised you, John," said another voice behind me.

I turned, startled at the sound of my male name, fearing further complications.

" Eddie!" I said as I recognised Paula's brother, a pupil in the year above me in school, who caught the same bus as me in the morning, " please don't tell anyone"

"Don't worry, Jenny, if that's what you want us to call you, I'll keep your secret"

"Come and join us," said Paula, indicating a table a little away from where my sister and her other friends were.

We walked over and sat down, Paula repaired the worst of the damage to my makeup, while Eddie went to get us some drinks. My sister seemed to have completely forgotten myexistence as she and her friends settled down to work their way through the smuggled alcopops.

"Thanks Paula," I said, after she had finished her repair job," you're too kind"

"It's nothing," she replied, " I don't like seeing people humiliated for other people's amusement"

Eddie came back with the drinks and soon we were joined by Josh, Paula's boyfriend. The music soon started and Josh and Paula joined the throng on thedance-floor.

"I can't believe how good you look, Jenny," said Eddie, after a few minutes of sitting in silence.

"Thanks," I said, appreciating the compliment," you didn't say why you were here, Eddie?"

"My parents insisted, they said that if I was here with Paula she was less likely to join the drinking den," he explained," not that I think she would, she's more sensible than most of her friends"

"Unlike my sister," I responded with a sigh.

As if by magic my sister wandered past, at that moment, staggering her way to the toilet.

"You OK, brov," she slurred as she went past.

"Yes, but no thanks to you," I replied, feeling myself on the brink of tears again as I thought about my earlier humiliation.

"Thas great," she responded, her addled brain obviously only picking up on the words 'yes' and 'thanks'.

Eddie noticed the moisture forming in my eyes, " shall we go onto the dance floor, we could avoid your sister when she comes back"

"Thanks, that's a good idea," I replied and followed him as he led the way to a space near to where his sister and her boyfriend were.

"Hey, Jenny," said Paula, smiling at me," glad you decided to join us"

The next hour or so was a lot of fun as Eddie and I moved to the music, sometimes the crowd forcing us to bump together. I was enjoying the close contact and I noticed that my partner was happy enough with it too.

"Now, girls and boys, to end the evening here's three slow numbers, so grab your partner and enjoy," came the voice of the DJ as the opening music of Rihanna's 'Take a Bow' came over the sound system.

I looked at Eddie, expecting him to be leading the way back to our seats, but instead he moved closer to me and took me in his embrace. Soon we were moving close together. It felt so nice to be dancing next to a boy who considered me to be a girl. The last track started and Eddie's lips found mine. The next three minutes was the best three minutes in my life as we tenderly kissed and moved our bodies together.

The music ended and Eddie and I separated.

"Way to go, brov," yelled my sister.

I looked over to see her and some of her drunken friends in very high spirits about something. I wasn't sure what. I looked at my watch and realised that my sister and I had only a quarter of an hour to get home before our curfew.

"Sorry got to go, Eddie, thanks for tonight," I said before giving him one last kiss and then grabbing my bag and my enebriated sister.

By the time we had arrived home the combination of the brisk walk in the cool evening and the water I had liberally splashed over her face had managed to sober my sister quite a bit. She sucked a few peppermints and then, as I had no chance to change before we had left the club, she diverted my parents while I ran upstairs to change back into my boys' clothes.

I noticed my Mother giving my some strange looks as we bade our parents goodnight and realised, once I was standing in front of my bedroom mirror, that my makeup removal had not been that effective. I completed the job before falling asleep and dreaming about the wonderful time I had had with Eddie.

The next day I was up early, to the surprise of my Mother, and was out of the house and at the bus-stop with ten minutes to spare. Something inside me jumped with joy when I saw that Eddie had also arrived early.

"Hi Eddie," I said smiling.

"Hi Jenny," he replied, quietly.

"Did you enjoy last night?" I asked.

"It was great, what about you?" he responded.

"I loved it," I said, almost beaming at the memory," except the bit at the beginning"

"Yes, your sister is a bitch sometimes," he said, " do you want to go again?"

"I'd love too," I replied and moved discretely close to him and briefly touched his hand.

Our few private moments were terminated by the arrival of some of the others who caught the bus with us and the conversation turned to the usual TV/Sports/Music/Video Games.

I was still on cloud nine as the lessons started and soon it was time for the second, IT, one of my favourite subjects. I soon busied myself working on thePowerPoint of my family. I was really pleased with how I had managed to integrate some pictures and videos of myself, my sister and my parents into my presentation. I had just ran it through once again, feeling confident of achieving a top grade when my neighbour, Alec, dropped a piece of paper on my workstation.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=perbrov&search_t...

I looked up at Alec, he was smiling, although I thought I detected something odd in his expression.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Have a look it's really funny," he explained.

"Yes, it's a great laugh," said Joanne, sitting the other side of Alec.

"OK, " I said, feeling slightly apprehensive at their apparent eagerness for me to look at the web page..

I typed the URL and almost fell off my seat when the video game up.

It was a video taken of me and Eddie dancing close with the caption "My perv brother and his boyfriend".

I looked up to see everyone in my group laughing their heads off at me.

To be continued

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

No more Mr Nice brother

If this was not a set up by the girl, her brother and the boyfriend, I hope not, he nead not protect his drunkard sister anymore.

Show mom the video and caption. Get video of the sister being drunk. Time to make the bitch pay before she has a car accident and kills someone. I was half hoping she had a car and would crash it, cripling or scaring herself horibly. Sorry to be mean but this woman is a psycopath. Will she abuse her wn children? She needs help or a lover in her jail cell.

The sisters actions and that of her friends are bourdering on a crimnial conspiracy, ven a felony.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

The Sister Gets Nastier And Nastier

joannebarbarella's picture

I agree with John that her actions are sadistic and psychopathic. Surely she has to get her comeuppance,
Yecchh,
Joanne

Time to do something about the sister

Seems it is time to do something about the sister. Since she likes to drink herself into a sorry state, there will be plenty of opportunities to do all kinds of nasty things to her. The net are full of vids of people passed out with black markers all over their bodies. Let's see her returning home with her face blacked out from markers and let her explain how it happened to her parents. I think Eddie and Paula may be very glad to give a helping hand to take down Jenny's bitch of a sister.

Now that everyone knows about Jenny, she can just say the hell with it and be herself. The fear of being found out is what keeps people from living how they need to live.

Her Sister Has Got It Coming To Her

jengrl's picture

Her sister has got a serious day of reckoning coming. I think Jenny should just tell her parents about who she is and not let her sister have that power over her. I also think that the tables of humiliation should be turned and her parents should find out about the drinking. Her sister should also have to learn about the issue of Gender Identity Disorder and understand that Jenny is just being her true self. I would love to see her sister get a real dose of what she has been dishing out. It kind of reminds me of the kind of situation that was played out in "Too Far". I just hope that Jenny is stronger than Madison. That kind of story is all too common.

Jenn

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

I wonder if his sister has any idea ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... of what she may be doing to herself? She has now made Eddie her enemy as well as her brother, and very likely Paula and Paula's boyfriend, too. Having now outed him on line, she now really has nothing to hold over him. Her evil is, I think ... and I hope ... about to backfire on her.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

Well, It Looks As If Jenny Has No Friends

And its a shame because it looked as if she had a few at the party. If this keeps up, I hope that Jenny will win out in the end.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine