The Collector Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version
The Collector
by
Michele Nylons

Green velvet.jpg

Chapter Four – Initiation

Mary Pilson had been working at the Chez Ami for six months when Millicent Varity asked her to come in early one day. Mary finished at the shop and went straight home, washed, fixed her makeup, put on her cigarette girl uniform and got the first bus she could to the Chez Ami.

“Come in Mary; close the door behind you,” Millicent called out from her office.

Millicent was dressed in her daytime attire; an expensive cotton and silk suit that clung to her curves, her hair was coiffured and her makeup perfect. It was too early for her to have changed into her evening gown. Mary sat on the uncomfortable wooden chair when bidden to do so; she squirmed as the hard wooden seat dug into her thighs.

A distinguished looking gentleman in an immaculate suit sat on chair in the corner. Millicent did not introduce him.

“I told you that I only employ virgins but you have been here long enough to know that that is not quite true,” Millicent lit a cigarette and slid the pack across the desk to Mary.

“I know all about the so called extras that the girls earn,” Millicent blew smoke at the ceiling.

“Silly sluts selling their future for a pittance. At least the ones who marry the rich punters have some sort of a future,” she continued.

Mary blushed; there was no need for her to answer.

“To the best of my knowledge you have kept your virginity; am I right?” Millicent looked Mary in the eyes looking for any tell that she may be lying.

“Yes ma’am; I’m still a virgin,” Mary whispered.

“I’m going to make you an offer on behalf of a very special friend of mine. His name is Lord Edward Tilsbury and he owns Chelmsford Hall. He has a position open for a Novice such as yourself; young, virginal, pretty, intelligent and astute.”

Mary opened her mouth to reply and Millicent raised a finger to silence her.

“The life I’m offering you is not for everyone, it is difficult at first and requires devotion and dedication. You will be required to devote yourself to the Masters of the Circle and to be disciplined and discreet. You start as a Novice much like a nun in nunnery, but the dedication required is not to a deity, it is to a flesh and blood human being, a man, your Master.”

“Once you complete your training you become an Acolyte; a devotee to our way of life, even after you leave Chelmsford Hall you have a lifelong commitment to the Circle. But you will never be poor, never be alone, and never suffer any indignity from those outside the Circle. By learning to serve you will set yourself free,” Millicent crushed out her cigarette.

“Those of our order care for each other and for as long as we remain Acolytes to our Masters; we want for nothing. Once you reach the age of twenty-five you will be released from servitude at The Hall and be given a stipend that will set you up for the rest of your life; you will live like an entitled Lady. Of course there are conditions imposed but that is to be expected; you are an Acolyte for life.”

Mary didn’t hesitate.

“Yes I want to do that Millicent,” Mary whispered.

“Are you sure? You will get only one chance to leave once you begin training and that is prior to graduating to become Acolyte, which for you is likely to be about two months away,” Millicent lit another cigarette.

“Yes,” Mary said a little more forcefully.

“Yes mistress!” Millicent barked.

“Yes mistress,” Mary replied in a loud clear voice.

“I would like to introduce you to Sargent William Pitt,” Millicent indicated the gentleman sitting silently in the corner.

He nodded at Mary but did not speak.

“He is Lord Tilsbury’s chauffeur and gentleman; what the lower classes sometimes incorrectly refer to as a butler if you will,” Millicent explained.

“He is here on behalf of Lord Tilsbury to conduct a final inspection before you are accepted as a Novice. Lord Edward has seen you on numerous occasions here at my Club unbeknownst to you. I recommended you to him and he likes what he sees. But Mister Pitt will need to confirm to him your chastity,” Millicent tapped ash into the ashtray.

Mary blushed a dark crimson.

“Oh my! Milli… er mistress?” she squirmed on her seat.

“Yes I understand I suppose, but couldn’t… er couldn’t you do it?” Mary’s acute embarrassment made it hard for her to talk.

“You will learn not to question your Masters. No; I cannot do it; it is Sargent Pitt’s duty to do so and report back to Lord Tilsbury. I will remain here as your chaperone throughout,” Millicent replied.

William Pitt arose and his chair scraped ominously on the polished wooden floor.

Millicent arose too and butted out her cigarette.

“Come Mary. Stand over here and bend over; hold onto the desk. It won’t take long,” Millicent’s voice had changed to a soft soothing tone.

Mary nervously did as she was told. She approached the desk, bent over and placed her palms on the desk.

Sargent Pitt opened a small valise and extracted a surgeon’s glove and jar of Vaseline. Mary began to shake as William Pitt snapped the glove and then pulled it onto his right hand.

“There, there. This won’t take long and it won’t hurt; it will just be a little uncomfortable,” Millicent stroked Mary’s shoulder.

“Let me help you,” Millicent pulled down Mary’s satin frilly knickers to mid-thigh and then the tight nylon panties she wore underneath with the stockings sewn to leg openings, exposing her sex.

“Mm; you will need to shave that thatch Miss Pilson,” Millicent commented.

“Open your legs slightly and allow Sargent Pitt to perform his duty. Squeeze my hand if you need to,” Millicent moved aside to allow William Pitt access to Mary.

William dipped his gloved fingers in the Vaseline and moved behind Mary and leaned down to inspect her. Millicent pulled Mary’s skirt up and out of the way; Mary shivered.

There is a common misnomer that a girl’s hymen is located inside her vagina; it is in fact a band of tissue located at the entrance. Sargent Pitt spread Mary’s labia majora and carefully inserted a finger inside her labia minor, the inner lips of her mons. He felt the constricting ring of her hymen at the entrance to her vagina. Mary winced.

William removed his fingers from her vulva and without warning inserted a finger into her anus. Her sphincter was tight despite the lubrication.

“Oh my!” Mary hissed and pushed herself up on her tippy toes.

William retracted his hand from her sex, stepped away and began taking off the glove.

“Pull up your knickers girl and wait outside please,” Millicent patted Mary on the shoulder.

Mary pulled up her underwear and went outside; closing the door behind her.

“All indications are that she is celibate and she has a tight anus indicating that it is likely she hasn’t been taking it up there to keep herself intact. I will report that this young lady meets our requirements,” William Pitt returned his tools of the trade back into the valise.

“No reports of her Frenching the punters to make money on the side?” he closed his bag with a snap.

“None; she is perfectly behaved,” Millicent replied reaching for her cigarettes.

“Leave those. I invoke my right as a member of the Circle; I have needs of you service,” William ordered; his tone suddenly authoritative.

Millicent’s demeanour changed immediately. She bowed her head awaiting the command of her Master. She saw the bulge in his trousers and smiled to herself.

“You have a need sir? I see Mary has caused you some excitement,” Millicent whispered.

“Bend over the desk,” was William’s response.

Millicent bent over the desk.

William stroked her buttocks as he unbuttoned his flies. Millicent became wet in anticipation; years of conditioning created an instinctive response.

“Lift your skirt,” he commanded as he began to unbutton his trousers.

Millicent took the hem of her tight skirt and pulled it up her thighs. William gasped as the dark welts of her stockings came into view and then her milky white thighs. Millicent was wearing tight white silk knickers that stretched over her voluptuous buttocks.

William growled deep down as he caressed her silken-clad globes. Despite her advancing years Millicent as still a magnificent specimen. Her affect on him was evident by the large appendage protruding from his trousers.

He positioned himself behind Millicent and eased the gusset of her knickers aside; the aroma of her sex assaulted his nostrils further inflaming his desire. He gripped her hips and thrust forward, impaling himself deep inside the splendid example of mature womanhood.

“Oh my Master; you were indeed ready,” Millicent gasped.

William said nothing; he gripped her tightly and began to thrust himself in and out of her sodden minge. Millicent pushed back against him; his thick shaft was stimulating her clitoris and she concentrated on keeping the rhythm. William kept a steady pace; enjoying the feel of Millicent’s vagina gripping his hard phallus, he was close to extremis.

He needed to be necessarily brisk; he had his duties to attend to.

He pulled Millicent’s ample derriere hard against his groin and ejaculated deep inside her; Millicent dutifully ground her buttocks against him and used her vaginal muscles to milk him of his spend. Her own orgasm rocked her and she bit her lip and whimpered.

“There, there,” Sargent Pitt patted Millicent on the bottom and extracted himself.

He took a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his appendage dry while Millicent remained bent over the table; William’s issue dribbled from her vagina and ran down her thigh. William dabbed at it before it soaked into her stockings. He lifted the gusset of knickers back into place and pulled down her skirt.

“Thank you Millicent; you are relieved of your duties,” he said matter-of-factly as he buttoned his flies.

“Thank you Master,” Millicent replied and her demeanour changed again.

She was once again his equal.

Millicent smoothed out her skirt and reached for her cigarettes offering one to William who declined.

“I must away on my duties. Have the girl pack up her things tonight and tell her I will pick her up outside her flat at eleven o’clock. She knows what to expect?” he picked up his valise, ready to leave.

“She knows enough,” Millicent inspected the filter on her cigarette.

“Make sure she’s ready,” Sargent Pitt demanded as walked out the door.

“Come in Mary,” Millicent called after him.

The scent of sex assailed Mary’s olfactory senses as she entered the room.

One year and three months later

Mary was combing Charlotte’s hair. Charlotte’s blonde hair had thickened and become longer. Her curls had been tamed and her tresses fell to her shoulders, she wore her fringe straight; above her shaped and pencilled eyebrows.

Charlotte’s body had softened; becoming more feminine after three months of massive doses of female hormones. The doctor had completed her silicon injection regime and she proudly displayed a pair of small but pert breasts. It wasn’t to be until ten years later that the silicone granulomas caused by the treatment would be discovered during breast implant surgery.

Mary had requested that Sargent Pitt conduct some research amongst transvestite prostitutes and female impersonators to solve the problem of Charlotte’s unsightly bulge. He described a method of tucking involving pulling the penis backwards in between the legs while simultaneously pushing the testicles up into the inguinal canal which Charlotte eventually perfected. She held her ‘tuck’ in place with tight panties under her directoire knickers at night and surgical tape during the day.

She was happy that she finally had the nice curved V at the front of her knickers that she longed for.

Charlotte was without a doubt the most beautiful woman at Chelmsford Hall with Mary a close second. They had formed a bond with Mary mentoring and tutoring Charlotte but the effort to fully feminise and educate Charlotte had taken time and it was now three months since she had first arrived.

“Are you excited?” Mary asked as she fussed around Charlotte.

“Of course! Weren’t you when you lost your virginity?” Charlotte replied.

Charlotte was no longer the meek, passive, young girl that she had been when she arrived. She had developed self-confidence as well as femininity; but she knew how to be demure and accommodating to her Masters and mistresses when necessary.

“Yes; but it was different for me. I lost it twice. Once in the front and again behind,” Mary joked playfully tugging at Charlotte’s hair.

“It will be painful enough losing it for me. When Sargent Pitt examined me back there when I first arrived it was excruciating,” Charlotte recalled her ‘virginity inspection’ on the morning of her second day.

“Well you have no hymen to break put you obviously convinced William that you were chaste,” Mary preened at Charlotte, making adjustments here and there.

“Well I was chased once through that bloody railway underpass; but he never caught me,” Charlotte could joke about her past now that she was safe and secure at Chelmsford Hall.

“There; done!” Mary helped Charlotte to her feet so that she could see herself in the full-length mirror.

Her hair was perfectly coiffed and her makeup was heavy, sexy. A leather choker around her neck had a silver ring to which would be attached a leash, she also wore a silver necklace with an emerald stone, matching earrings and bracelets; a graduation present from the other girls.

Charlotte wore the eveningwear of an Acolyte for the first time. The heavy, green, cut-velvet evening gown under which she wore a black and red basque, the bodice of which pushed up and supported her breasts and cinched her waist. The waist-cinching bustier was trimmed with lace and had attached to it four suspender straps which were clipped to the gauzy welts of her black fully-fashioned nylon stockings. Mary had helped her straighten her seams; her feet were shod in four-inch heels, which made walking difficult but lifted her buttocks and thrust our her breasts invitingly.

She was tucked but not taped; a pair of full-cut tight satin knickers held her penis in place between her legs.

“You look stunning,” Mary grinned, equally proud of her achievements as Charlotte’s mentor and teacher.

“I know,” Charlotte said and pirouetted before the mirror.

Mary clipped a black leather leash to the ring on Charlotte’s choker.

“Ready Charlotte?” she brushed Charlotte’s fringe lovingly.

“Yes. And thank you,” Charlotte leaned forward and pecked Mary’s cheek.

Mary led Charlotte out of her room and they were greeted by the current class of Novices standing either side of the passageway like an honour guard, each holding a candle. The Acolytes did not participate in graduations; Charlotte would soon be an Acolyte herself and they would greet her then as a peer.

Mary led Charlotte through the dark lamp-lit corridors until they came to the imposing door of Lord Edward Tilsbury’s bedroom. Mary solemnly knocked on it three times with the heel of her palm. It creaked open and Edward Tilsbury stood there barefoot, wearing only a black silk robe tied at the waist.

Mary silently offered him the leash and he took it, pulling Charlotte into his lair and closing the door behind them. Mary smiled and returned to her room remembering what her first night with Lord Tilsbury had been like. A smile crossed her lips and she felt herself become moist.

Charlotte kept her head bowed as she had been instructed; she should have nothing to fear, she had been trained in the arts of femininity and knew all there was to know to please a man theoretically. All she needed to do now was to put it into practice.

This was of course not a new experience for Edward Tilsbury; he had deflowered many a virgin right here in this room. But this would be the first time he deflowered a transvestite. Edward had wide and varied tastes when it came to sex; he had sampled just about every perversion and fetish that a virile predominant sexual man possibly could. When he had succumbed to an invitation to sample a lovely young effeminate transvestite who was the favourite of a friend of his, it gave him the idea to recruit such a girl as a novel way to entertain the other Masters of the Circle. Edward and his fellow Masters enjoyed variety.

The Circle, as they called themselves, were not sadists as such, although some of them liked to spank and occasionally lightly whip the Acolytes. But they were all predominant and the Acolytes were very submissive and totally accommodating to their Masters needs.

Edward reached out and lifted Charlotte’s chin so that he could gaze upon her face. The magnificent creature before him was a vast improvement on the pretty but pathetic orphan that he had rescued from beneath the railway underpass.

He tugged on the leash and pulled her to him; he lowered his face and kissed her. She tasted sweet; her mouth was succulent and yielding. He slid his tongue into her mouth and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him; enclosing her in his arms.

Charlotte’s head was spinning; she felt so womanly and cherished. Edward whispered pleasantries in her ear, telling her that she was adorable and beautiful, he unclipped the leash and stroked her face and nibbled her ears. She felt his erection pressing against her body; her own penis was uncomfortably tucked under her groin as it distended. She responded to Edward's kisses and slid her arms around him; they embraced, kissing whilst enfolded in each other’s arms.

Edward guided Charlotte to the huge four-poster bed and she felt the back of it against her legs. He eased her down on the bed without breaking the kiss and lay on top of her. Charlotte slid her hand between their bodies and inside his silk robe and found his manhood hard and hot to her touch. She began to put into practice all of the things she had learned about pleasing a man.

Charlotte ran her fingers lightly up and down Edward’s shaft, gently brushing his fraenulum with a long manicured fingernail. Edward gasped and pushed against her, encouraging her to tighten her grip on his phallus and stroke it. Charlotte wrapped her fingers around Edward’s engorged member and squeezed a droplet of pre-ejaculate, which she massaged into his glans. Edward groaned into her mouth.

“Would you like me to pleasure you the French way?” she whispered.

“Not now my darling; perhaps later when I have sated myself inside you,” Edward’s voice was raspy.

He eased himself away from her and opened her gown slowly, like unwrapping a much cherished and anticipated Christmas present.

Charlotte wriggled free of her gown and cast it aside; Edward gasped as he took in her countenance. Her creamy white skin, her pretty face, her pert breasts with berry-like nipples already erect in anticipation, her flat belly and those long, long legs.

“Magnificent,” he whispered and lowered himself to her breasts.

Charlotte gasped and cradled his head while Edward suckled at her teats. He sucked and nibbled her nipples and Charlotte felt wavelets of pleasure burst forth from her bosom. She stoked his leonine head; his long black hair shot through with wild streaks of grey.

Edward’s lips slid along her decolletage, along her neck and he found her mouth again. Charlotte kissed him passionately, wrapping her leg over his and caressing his cock with her stocking-clad thigh, using the fingers of her free hand to stroke his glans.

Charlotte was delightfully surprised when Edward slid his hand inside her tight satin knickers and freed her erect penis. She gasped and kissed him deeply and lovingly and gripped his manhood; caressing and stroking it as she felt the pulse of his heartbeat in her hand.

Edward rolled on top of her and lay between her legs and instinctively Charlotte opened them wide and then lifted them up and wrapped them around his torso, raising her buttocks to permit him entry. Their cocks pressed together and they ground against each other, the frottage eliciting pre-seminal fluid to lubricate their hard phalluses as once again Edward suckled on Charlotte’s bosom. They writhed together on the big bed, steadily building their pleasure and lust.

He lifted his face to hers again.

“You are prepared?” he smiled down at her.

Mary had shown Charlotte how to douche and then lubricate inside her anus with Vaseline, as all the Acolytes were required to do so in event that their Master wanted to use their bottom.

Charlotte nodded and eased the gusset of her knickers aside and guided Edward’s manhood to her puckered sphincter; she relaxed herself as she had been taught. She was so excited that rather than dreading the moment of her deflowerment, she lifted her torso and pressed herself against her lover so that his glans slid inside her. Charlotte wrapped her arms around Edward’s neck and kissed him with fervour as she lifted herself up and pressed harder so that Edward’s long thick cock slid all the way inside her.

“Wonderful!” she gasped as she felt his erection fill her back passage.

The tiny nerves at the entrance to her anus were tingling with excitement and the head of Edward’s phallus pressed on her prostate.

“Fuck me please Master,” she looked up lovingly into Edward’s contented face.

Edward obliged and began to thrust his penis in and out of Charlotte’s anus, extracting the tip of his glans to the very entrance of her channel and then burying it deep inside her, grinding his pubis into hers as his scrotum slapped against valley between her buttocks. His hard belly rubbed against her penis as he fucked her, stimulating her delightfully.

Charlotte locked her legs around Edward; her silken-sheathed thighs stimulating his sensitive flesh. The two lovers clung to each other and rutted, gasping and growling, their mouths locked as they kissed, nipped and fondled each other, building their passion to its peak.

Edward gripped Charlotte by the hips and drove himself deep inside her as he climaxed; she strove to meet him and cinched her heels behind his lower back, straining to hold him close as her anus spasmed and milked him. Her own member ejaculated hot semen onto her abdomen and Edward’s belly smeared the viscous fluid across her belly as he continued to erupt inside her. He began to thrust again and his spend seeped from her sphincter and ran between her buttocks.

Charlotte sobbed as intense feelings of love, lust, and gratification manifested themselves. Edward kissed her and held her tight as they both rode their climaxes to fulfilment.

Finally sated, Edward lay between Charlotte’s loins; she lowered her legs and stroked his back as their kissing became more tender and less fervent.

“That was wonderful Master,” Charlotte looked up lovingly at Edward who kissed her cheeks and licked away her salty tears.

After a while Edward rolled off Charlotte and lay on his back beside her.

“Go bring wine and get me a fresh towel. Once we are dried and you have poured wine you may smoke a cigarette while I smoke a cheroot,” Edward commanded.

“You will stay here tonight. Mary and the other Acolytes will move your thing into your quarters. All of this has been explained?” Edward raised himself up on an elbow.

Charlotte slid her panties back in place and scooted off the high bed. She made her way over to the table where the smoking requisites, ashtray and wine awaited.

“All has been explained Master. Tomorrow I am to become common property of the Circle but tonight I belong to you,” Charlotte wiped at her belly and between her legs with a warm damp flannel.

She put the wine, crystal glasses an ashtray, cheroots, cigarettes on a silver tray and put a fresh towel over her arm. She carefully made her way back to the bed, tottering on her high heels.

“We shall drink and smoke and then you will demonstrate your French skills to me,” Edward smiled at her and Charlotte smiled back.

The next day

“Was it magnificent?” Mary asked, looking expectantly at Charlotte.

“It was more than that,” Charlotte beamed and went on to describe her deflowering.

“Tonight you will be presented the Circle. You will undoubtedly be very popular being as it is your first time,” Mary smiled.

Mary lay on Charlotte’s bed smoking a cigarette. Charlotte was still exploring every nook and cranny of her new quarters; a single room of her very own. She was enjoying the freedom that Acolytes possessed compared to the restrictions placed on Novices at Chelmsford Hall.

“Also because I am different?” Charlotte turned and raised a brow to Mary.

“Of course. Who wouldn’t want to fuck a lovely young girl who has a cock sticking out of her knickers!” Mary teased.

Charlotte threw a pillow at Mary who squealed and giggled, rolling around on the bed.

“Ok enough! Sit down and let me help you dress for tonight,” Mary suddenly became serious.

Later…

“Are you ready?” Edward took Charlotte’s hand in his and squeezed it.

They stood at the top of the long curved stone staircase, the murmur of the Masters and Acolytes talking and the clinking of crystal glasses drifted up to them.

“Yes Master,” Charlotte whispered.

“You are magnificent. Be proud of who you are and where you have come from; but be demure and accommodating to the Masters of the Circle,” Edward kissed her cheek.

“Let’s go.”

Charlotte held onto Edward’s hand for support. The heavy, green, cut-velvet evening gown and the waist cinching bodice made it difficult to breath. The four-inch heels made walking down the stone steps a challenge, not helped by the fact that she had been instructed to keep her head held high as she entered.

The polite applause started as soon as she came into view and continued until she and Edward stood amongst the crowd of Masters and Acolytes. Charlotte guessed there were perhaps thirty people in the room.

“Masters and Acolytes may I present to you Miss Charlotte Beason,” Edward beamed.

The Masters were all dressed in black silk robes tied at the waist; Charlotte thought she recognised some of them either from pictures in the press and perhaps some might even be acquaintances of Major Reginald Beason (Rtd), her father. Not that it mattered; discretion was one of the most valued attributes that Acolytes possessed. The Acolytes of course were dressed in their green velvet evening gowns but some of them were already dispensing with their outer clothing as they paired off with Masters who required their services immediately.

Charlotte knew that the monthly meetings of the Circle were little more than orgies. The Masters met before the festivities and discussed business pertaining to the Circle but when the meeting adjourned and the Acolytes were summoned forth, their only objective was pleasure. Some would pair off and slink away to bedrooms or a small group would commandeer a room for group sex but many chose to fornicate in public; it was part of the thrill.

As expected Charlotte was immediately surrounded by Masters wishing to use her for the first time but it was also obvious that some of the Masters did not want anything to with a transvestite, which Charlotte had fully expected.

Mary burst through the small throng surrounding Charlotte who was confused and overwhelmed even though she thought that she knew what to expect.

She gripped Charlotte firmly by the forearm.

“For those of you who would like to partake of our newest Acolyte; may I propose you follow us to the library,” Mary pulled Charlotte along with her into a large room.

“There is no bed in here,” Charlotte was still confused.

“Just go with what I am about to do,” Mary whispered in her ear.

“Behold Masters; I will engage with our newest Acolyte for your viewing pleasure; feel free to join in when you think it appropriate,” Mary grinned.

She spun on her heels and pulled Charlotte to her and began to kiss her as a cheer went up from the small group of men watching them. She pulled Charlotte close and slid her tongue into her mouth and Charlotte began to respond. Charlotte returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around Mary.

The men present slid into armchairs to watch the show.

Without breaking their kiss the two women undressed each other; their evening gowns fell to the floor leaving them dressed in bustiers, knickers, stocking and heels, their red lipstick smeared around their mouths from the passion of their kisses. They freed each other’s breasts from their corsets; Charlottes pert little titties contrasted with Mary’s voluptuous bosom. They stroked creamy white flesh, squeezed paps and tweaked and pinched each other’s nipples as they continued to kiss with fervour; their desire intensifying.

They lowered mouths to areolae, lapping, licking sucking and nipping, dilating nipples and eliciting gasps of pleasure and lust. Some of the Masters were improving their erections as they watched the gorgeous vixens pleasure each other.

Charlotte lifted Mary’s face to hers so that they could kiss; as she did so her fingers found Mary’s sex wet inside her knickers, her fingers explored the warm sodden flesh and she knew that she had found Mary’s clitoris when Mary gasped and shuddered. Charlotte smiled.

Mary reciprocated and her hand slid inside Charlotte’s tight nylon knickers and found her erect penis taped under her goin. She ripped off the tape and eased Charlotte’s phallus free of her panties. The Masters gasped at the sight of the beautiful young girl with the hard cock growing from between her legs.

Mary stroked Charlotte’s engorged flesh while Charlotte slid a finger into her vagina and used her thumb to thrum her clitoris.

“Fuck me before I come in my knickers,” Mary whispered hoarsely into Charlotte’s ear.

“Oh god yes I want to so much darling but there is no bed,” Charlotte nibbled Mary’s earlobe.

Mary pushed Charlotte away from her; ripped off her knickers and fell to the carpeted floor on her knees; she raised her buttocks and looked back over her shoulders.

“Fuck me!” she hissed.

Charlotte needed no further encouragement and she dropped to her knees between Mary’s ankles, gripped Mary by the hips and impaled Mary with her rampant phallus in one lunge. She feel of Mary’s hot, buttery cunt was wonderful.

“Oh god yes!” Mary gasped as Charlotte’s hard cock filled her.

Charlotte became aware of movement in her peripheral vision and then she too felt a man between her ankles followed by a cock probing between her buttocks. The man gripped her waist and held her still as he searched for her sphincter. He found it and slid his engorged flesh into Charlotte’s lubricated rectum.

It was now Charlotte’s turn to gasp with pleasure. The double delight of fucking Mary on her knees whilst being fucked herself was indescribably wonderful. But some other Masters were still wanting to participate; one of them shed his gown and straddled Mary’s lower back, offering his manhood for Charlotte to suckle which she did without hesitation. Another took Charlotte’s hand from Mary’s waist and placed it on his hard cock.

Charlotte was using all of the skills she had learned and some that she had only dreamed of. She fucked Mary, slowly thrusting in and out of her sodden maw as the man behind her got into sync, held her tight and fucked Charlotte with long slow stokes. His penis stimulated her prostate; the thick girth elicited little sparkles of excitement from the sensitive nerves at her sphincter.

Charlotte growled with pleasure and desire around the thick cock on which she suckled. She worked her lips along the smooth shaft and used her tongue on the glans, concentrating on the fraenulum as she had been taught to do. She must have been adept, as the man she was fellating began to moan with pleasure. Undoubtedly stimulated by watching Charlotte masturbate one Master whilst being fucked by another and fucking Mary simultaneously, the man could not hold back. He ejaculated and filled Charlotte’s mouth with creamy warm semen, which she dutifully swallowed.

Charlotte felt the cock she was stroking suddenly convulse and a stream of hot spend splashed her forearm and then sprayed over Mary’s back. Mary felt the hot come soak through her bodice and realised what had happened; stimulated by Charlotte’s deep fucking and the experience of the Masters orgasming around her she was tipped her over the edge and she too climaxed. She pushed back against Charlotte’s thumping cock and ground her buttocks so that her clitoris was fully stimulated.

As Mary’s cunt began to palpitate and squeeze Charlotte’s cock, Charlotte too orgasmed, further stimulated by the man fucking her tight anus. His throbbing cock pushed on her prostate and he gripped her hips and emptied himself inside her.

All five members of the Circle were climaxing synchronously. The library filled with groans, moans, sighs and subdued screams.

Charlotte collapsed over Mary’s prone body, the man she had fellated stepped away fully satisfied as did the man kneeling beside them who had received hand relief. The man fucking Charlotte was persistent and hung on to her, grinding away at her derriere as he empted the last of his load deep inside her. He extracted his penis just as Mary’s arms gave way and she fell to the carpet with Charlotte astride her.

A roar of cheering and applause came from those who had gathered to watch the spectacle.

When Charlotte and Mary were finally untangled Mary picked up her knickers, took Charlottes hand in hers and led her away. They were both out of breath and leaking semen from their orifices. Mary entered a bathroom, pulled Charlotte in behind her and locked the door.

They kissed for a while despite being out of breath.

“That was magnificent,” Charlotte panted when she could finally speak.

“Yes it was. Now get cleaned up; the night has just begun. We will not need our gowns for the rest of the evening but we need to wipe away the mess and fix our makeup,” Mary explained.

When they were presentable Mary turned to Charlotte and smiled.

“Are you ready?”

As soon as they stepped through the door Charlotte and Mary were dragged in two different directions by two well endowed Masters who were impatient to have their way with them.

The End (possibly)

up
106 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Author's Ramblings

Michele Nylons's picture

Believe it or not the inspiration for this story came to me while I was in Bangkok. I saw a group of young trans ladies standing under an underpass and a large sedan stopped and one of them got into the car. I was probably just witnessing something innocuous or possibly a 'john' picking up a date but it got me thinking.

Yes the story is set in Chelmsford again, I just conjured up that name years ago when I wrote 'Lady In The House' and it turned out to be a real place with a real prison (used as the setting for 'Porridge' I'm led to believe); never been but it serves nicely as a setting for my stories set in the UK.

As for the 1950s errors in facts they are my own fault as my research is confined to Google and growing up in Birmingham in the 1950's. I've lived in Australia for most of my life but I set my stories either in the UK or USA, no one wants to read about a tranny named Sheila with a whining strine accent. Oh...my mother and father smoked Park Drive but lashed out and shared a pack of Benson and Hedges on special occasions; I thought Millie might have a bit of 'lower class' in her, I have a very passable and attractive transvestite friend and lover who rolls her own!

For the few on here who enjoy my stories (I know they are too explicit for some) I advise you I'm taking a sabbatical; going on holiday to the UK actually so maybe I can visit Chelmsford and see it for myself.

Michele
Head Office Jun 18 resized.jpg

bannerfans_20267282_1.jpg

Thank you!

Thank you for a modern piece of nearly Victorian prose. Greatly enjoyed the style of writing. OH, and the story, too!

I'm quite a bit squeamish and even turned off by someone being hurt or exploited, but none of that was going on here. Waifs were rescued and good fun was had by all. And no one below the age of consent.

Unapologetic porn, at its best!

Hope There's More in the Future

I really enjoyed this story partly because there was a bit more story (plot) than your usual while still being very stimulating. As smart and attractive as both Mary and Charlotte are, I think they could make a successful and interesting couple beyond their acolyte days. Thanks for sharing. I hope you have a wonderful visit to the UK.

Also, it's likely you are more popular here than you think. My observation over time has been that stories with explicit sex generally get plenty of reads here, but don't get many comments. I think people here like sex just fine, but don't want to talk about it.

No holes barred

laika's picture

That was a nice little orgy scene there at the end. When I read your Jennifer-the-robot story the sex scenes seemed weirdly tacked on to me, because I was caught up more in the sci-fi story and the perils to your pleasure bot's very existence; but here it was pretty much what the story was about, and the climax of the series was literally climactic. A little erotica goes a long way for me and I'm probably good for the rest of the year, but that was nice; some sweet D/s in their respective roles as Masters and servants but nothing ugly.
~hugs, enjoy your travels; Veronica