Sunday Morning Pantyhose Part 28

Printer-friendly version
Sunday Morning Pantyhose XXVIII


By
Tracy Davis

This is a true story of how my Mom feminized me as a teenager. She had caught me wearing her pantyhose the summer before seventh grade. I got the surprise of my life the first Sunday of junior high, when she started encouraging me to wear them, and then it was all downhill from there. -- Tracy

Another vignette from my late teens that I had forgotten about, after I came out to Jake……..

The next week, Mom decided to go out with her friends for dinner the following Sunday. I had been thinking about Jake all week, and what he had told me. I really liked him, and I had had the whole gay/not gay argument in my mind many times over the years since I had started dressing. When I was dressed up around a guy, like Jason or Jimmy, and saw them get an erection when they looked at me, it made me feel so sexy and attractive. I started to think I was ready to take it to the next level with him.

Later that week, he called. We made small talk for a while, and after a pause, I said, “I’m going to be alone this Sunday afternoon, why don’t you come over and we’ll hang out?”

“Sure,” he replied.

On Sunday, after church, I left my white turtleneck and nude sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose on, and put my girl jeans on over them, like usual. After Mom left, I put on some understated makeup, just some powder and pale pink lipstick, and put on my white high heeled sandals. I spent some time just walking around in heels and getting in the femme frame of mind.

He arrived about an hour later. As I heard his car pull up, I got so excited and my heart was pounding. He came in the door and I closed it behind him. He looked me over from head to toe, and breathed, “Wow! You look great!”

“Thanks,” I giggled. “Come on in.”

He sat down on the couch and I sat next to him. We made small talk for a while, and then there was an awkward silence between us. I had crossed my legs and was bobbing my foot up and down in my high heel, and I noticed him staring at it. “Wow,” he said, “are you wearing nylons again?”

I knew it was turning him on. “Mmmm-hmmm,” I said. “I got dressed up for church this morning, and I haven’t taken the nylons off yet.” I extended my foot out and pointed my toe. “The…. hose,” I breathed, sensually.

We laid back on the couch, our noses only inches apart. I could feel his heart pounding. I knew he was as nervous as I was. Finally, he said, shyly, “There’s something I’d really like to do.”

“What’s that?” I asked, pretty sure I knew the answer already.

He paused. “I’d really like to…. kiss you,” he said.

I thought you’d never ask! I thought. “I’d like that too,” I breathed. We brought our cheeks together, and both tilted our heads awkwardly the same way twice, giggling. Then I tilted mine opposite his, and our lips met. His lips were warm and soft and dry and felt heavenly. We broke apart after only a few seconds, and he whispered, “Mmmmm, that was nice.” Our lips met again, longer this time. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed harder and longer the third time. We shifted around as we kissed, and I felt my jeans sliding over my hose, and wiggled my pantyhosed toes in my sandals, feeling so totally feminine as we held each other.

We rolled apart, and I saw him looking at me again. “God, you are so pretty,” he said.

“You make me feel so pretty when you tell me that,” I laughed. I had never felt this way before. I knew what would kick it up another notch. I folded my legs over his, and said, “These heels are starting to pinch me. Would you take off my shoes please?”

“Sure,” he said. He reached down and undid the buckles, and then slid off my sandals. The feel of his fingers on my pantyhosed feet made my dick rock-hard, and it hurt. He said, “You have such pretty feet. Especially when you wear nylons.” As he stroked my feet, his erection was clearly visible through his pants, and he was shifting around on the couch trying to get comfortable. I giggled. I put my lips to his ear and whispered, “Are you getting…….. excited?”

He turned bright red. “Yes,” he hissed back.

“Me too,” I giggled. I reached down and unsnapped my jeans, pulled my pantyhose waistband out with one hand, and reached in my hose with the other and straightened out my erection. I thought his eyes were going to bug out of his head when I did it.

“Okay, now it’s your turn,” I whispered. I reached down and unsnapped his pants, and he sucked in his breath as I did. I slid down off the couch onto my knees as I found the tab and unzipped his zipper. I slowly reached in and pulled his underwear waistband down, then reached in and gently loosened his dick. It immediately sprung to attention.

As I crawled back up next to him, he moaned, “Oh, wow.” I giggled, put my arms around him, and kissed him again. As he put his arms back around me, I reached down and gently fingered his erection as he moaned in pleasure. When we broke apart after the next kiss, I whispered, “I know how to make him feel wonderful,” I cooed.

“How?” he asked, with a quizzical look on his face.

I got up off the couch. “Move back that way a couple of feet, and then put your legs up on the couch,” I motioned. He hesitated, and I said, “Don’t worry, I’ll be right here.” After he got situated, I judged the distance and sat down a few feet from him, bringing my legs up and putting my nyloned feet in his lap. I curled my toes around the head of his dick and started to give him a foot job. He smiled ear-to-ear. “Oh… oh…. oh,” he moaned, as I jacked him off with my pantyhosed toes. Hi dick was quivering, and starting to leak pre-cum. I knew he was ready to go over the edge. Suddenly, he gasped and quivered, and his dick erupted semen all over my nylons.

He totally relaxed back into the couch. Fortunately I had some tissues in my jeans pockets. I pulled them out and reached down and cleaned up my feet and his dick as well as I could. “Wow,” he said, “That was incredible.”

“Glad you liked it,” I grinned. I had never made a boy cum before! The feeling was overwhelming – there was no doubt that I really turned him on! He raised up and came over to me and kissed me again, then pulled back and said, “Okay, now it’s your turn.”

“What did you have in mind, naughty boy?” I asked.

He slid partway down to the floor like I had. He unzipped my zipper and opened my jeans wide. Reaching inside my pantyhose waistband like I had done before, he gently pulled it down and took my dick out. Bending down, he took it in his mouth. Oh my God I’m getting a blow job! I thought as he started to gently suck my dick. Looking around, I saw my pantyhosed feet spread wide, my high heeled sandals off and laying on the floor, and my jeans open and my pantyhose pulled down. A boy undressed me and we’re having sex! was all I could think as I shivered with pleasure and erupted in his mouth. A few seconds later, he rocked back and looked at me with a distressed look on his face, his mouth closed. He started to moan and point toward his mouth.

“Oh yeah, you probably want to spit that out!” I laughed.

“Mmmmm-hmmmm!” he nodded. I took his hand, and we ran to the bathroom with our jeans around our thighs, and he spit my semen into the toilet.

Afterward, we were back on the couch, clothes back on, holding each other, petting, and sharing the occasional kiss. “Wow, this was incredible,” he said, as we quietly held each other.
Gay – or not gay? I couldn’t make up my mind. Back then, I had never heard the term bisexual.

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Once doesn't make you gay, at

Once doesn't make you gay, at least that's what they say.