Sunday Morning Pantyhose Part 25

Printer-friendly version
Sunday Morning Pantyhose XXV
By
Tracy Davis

A few weeks later, Jake asked me to go to a wedding with him. We had to get REALLY dressed up, and I decided to wear Becky’s fuchsia sweater dress again. She had to work all day so she agreed to let me go with Jake. We moved our weekly Nairing our legs and painting our nails session to Friday night so I’d be ready for Saturday.

After a leisurely sleep-in and breakfast, I went in and took my shower. After I dried off, I went back in the bedroom and got out a new pair of suntan No Nonsense Sheer To Waist Pantyhose out of my drawer. I tore open the package, took them and out stretched them out, slid them on my legs, getting my usual pantyhose erection with the silky feel of them on my legs. I started to feel the urge for my morning BM, so I sat down on the pot and spent some time pushing, but I couldn’t get anything to move, despite the urge getting stronger. I finally gave up and went out into the bedroom and stepped into my high heeled sandals. I went back in the bathroom and sat down on the toilet, and spent about twenty minutes pushing and straining harder to see if I could get anything moving. No luck. Now I started getting worried. I didn’t want to go to a dressy formal affair and try to feel and act pretty with this great big load in my butt. What I needed was Jake’s dick up my butt to get me going.

I sashayed back into the bedroom and picked up the phone and called Jake.

“Hi sweetie,” I purred, trying to sound as sensual as possible. “Do you think you could come over here now?”

“Sure,” he said, eagerly. “What did you have in mind?”

“I really need you up in my butt. I’m constipated. I’ve been trying as hard as I can but my poop just won’t come out.”

“Mmmm,” he moaned. “I’ll be right there.”

Twenty minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I pranced out into the kitchen up on the balls of my feet, with nothing on but my nylons. I peeked around the corner of the kitchen to make sure it was him, and it was. I pranced over to the door and opened it, and jumped into his arms as soon as he got in the door. We shared a nice long kiss, and then he turned me around and put his arms around me as he nuzzled my neck. His hands dropped to my sides and he started to stroke my pantyhosed hips and thighs with his fingertips, and I moaned in pleasure.

“When was your last bowel movement?” he asked.

“Yesterday,” I said. “It really wasn’t very hard. I don’t know why I’m so plugged up this morning. I could have taken my Correctol last night if I had known it was going to be this hard to go.”

“Sounds like you need a good thorough buttfucking.” He brushed my hair out of my eyes. “C’mon, we’ll make it all better for you.” He led me into the bedroom, and I handed him the Vaseline before I pulled my pantyhose down and laid down on the bed. “It’ll be alright,” he whispered. He took the Vaseline and really lubed me up this time. He penetrated my anus with his slippery finger and slowly slid it in and out of me as I writhed and moaned in pleasure.

Finally he lubed himself and he snuggled up to my back, and then guided his erection into my crack and up into my boy pussy. I took a deep breath and bore down to let him enter me. His erection felt so good going up in me, and I relaxed into his arms as he thrusted in me. He gasped as he came in my rectum. Running into the bathroom, I sat down on the pot and finally did my BM. After I flushed, I went back in the bedroom and sat down on the bed. Jake put his arms around me, gently holding me and kissing my hair. “Thanks,” I said. “It was sure nice to move my bowels again.”

Looking down at my feet, he said, “Mmmm, sheer sandalfoot hose. Your toes look delicious.”

“Mmmmm-hmmmm. Like the ad says, they’re sheer from tummy to toes pantyhose,” I giggled, as I rotated my ankle to show off my foot.

While Jake watched, I finished getting dressed, doing my own makeup this time! Finally I stepped back into my high heels and we sashayed out the door.

We had a great time at the wedding, and I danced with several cute guys. As we left the reception, Jake and I put our arms around each other in the parking lot, and he put his hand up my dress and caressed my right butt cheek, exposing it to view through my sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose, but nobody was looking. After we got in the car, I pulled up my skirt and pulled down my pantyhose, releasing my huge erection.

“Oh Jake,” I moaned, “I’ve been so turned on since our fuck session. Suck my dick, and do it now.”

He bent down over me and took my dick in his mouth, sucking me off, and I came seconds later. As we drove home, I put my feet in his lap, and he slid off my high heels and caressed my pretty painted toes all the way home.

-----0-----

After he left, I took off the dress and put girl jeans on over my hose. After Becky got home from work, she said, “Mmmmm, you’ve still got your hose on! So tell me how it went!”

I did, telling her about dancing with the cute guys, but leaving out the part about Jake and I having sex, of course. When I got done, she walked over to the closet, picked up the fuchsia dress on the hanger, and said, “You know, I think this dress just officially became yours,” she giggled.

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos