The Blue Whale Chapter 14

Printer-friendly version

A Strange Woman entered the room and noticed mail stacked neatly on the table next to the girl's purse. There was a brochure on the floor and a young girl wearing a Cheerleaders Uniform was unconscious and slumped over...

*****

https://youtu.be/XUuQK4CR5fM

*****

My name is Josette Du Pres. A confused young woman has fainted. The thought that one of her nightmares was about to come true was too much for her troubled mind to handle...

*****

The Strange Woman picked up the mail and the brochure and placed it in her purse before reviving the girl.

"Jackie, please wake up its time for you to take a bath."

Opening her eyes, Jackie just sighed. She was too embarassed and tired from the events that had occurred today to protest or resist. She allowed the Strange Woman to help her into the bathroom. Jackie looked at herself in the mirror but saw nothing but a grey cloud while The Strange Woman ran her bath. Jackie did not notice that this time no scented bubbles were added to the water.

Jackie was just too embarassed and tired to ask again about the mirror. She meekly allowed The Strange Woman to undress her and help her into the tub. The water was warm.

{Oh, the water feels heavenly!}

The Strange Woman picked up a washcloth and gently washed Jackie's back. Jackie was too tired and relaxed by the warm water to hear what that woman was saying to her.

When that that bizarre woman moved to Jackie's front and began to clean Jackie's breasts, she did notice!

{ummm That feels so good. Please don't stop. I must be in heaven...}

The Strange Woman placed the washcloth in Jackie's hand and got up.

{Oh no! Don't stop!}

The Strange Woman leaned down and picked up the girl's uniform, left the room, and softly closed the door. Jackie immediately fell asleep. When she returned, The Strange Woman placed Jack's clothes on the toilet seat along with a large bandage???

The Strange Woman woke Jack up and told him to stand up. Jack again failed to protest. He meekly stood up and allowed The Strange Woman to pat him dry with a towel. After a short time, The Strange Woman wrapped the towel around Jack's waist (covering the parts that an eighteen year old male would cover with a towel after a bath).

This left Jackie's B Cup Breasts bare??? The Really Strange, Weird, totally bizarre Woman picked up the bandage and began to wrap it tightly around Jack's chest tightly binding Jackie's breasts.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm binding your breasts, Jack. You are going to meet a guy at The Blue Whale. He is looking for someone to go with him to the Cosplay Convention. I told him you might be interested."

"I can't! It would be too embarrassing with these - these - THINGS on my chest!"

"Don't worry Jack. I told him you are going to CROSSPLAY as a girl and enter the costume contest. He's going to enter as well, only he is going to cosplay as a devil."

""I don't know about this."

"Relax. I've talked to him. You will have a great time."

"I need more time to think about this. I've been so embarassed today, I don't think I want to go to the cosplay convention."

"You don't have to make a decision tonight. Let's just meet him tonight. You can sleep on it and make your decision tomorrow morning."

"I don't know."

"Lift your hands over your head."

When Jack lifted his hands over his head, The Strange Woman put a Star Wars Sweater on Jack. She grabbed his hair, pulled it back into a low ponytail and fastened it with an X-Wing Clip. She then left the room saying:

"You can finish dressing yourself."

When Jack stepped out of the bathroom, The Strange Woman said:

"You look good Jack. Let's go or we're going to be late."

"These pants don't fit well. They're kinda tight in some spots. Won't everyone see the bumps in my chest?"

"Don't worry Jack. Bound like that they look like muscles. Guys are going to ignore you and all the those high school girls are going to want to kiss you on the lips!"

"Time to go stud!"

*****

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Posting Schedule

My "Two Day Posting Schedule Test" is a total failure. Maybe someone else will try the test again later with more realistic results.

I am abandoning the test. For the remainder of the month of May, I will try to post a short chapter each day ending this serial on the 31st.