The Prissy Princess Correctional Club

Printer-friendly version

PPCC

Warning: This story contains depictions of physical abuse mainly in the form of spanking. It contains emotional and psychological abuse in a family setting. It contains abuse in the form of drugging characters without their knowledge. It contains depictions of schoolyard bullying and cruelty. It contains depictions of abusive and coercive cult like social pressure. This is a story about humiliation and forced feminization. Please don’t read if depictions of this nature are not for you.

Dedication: This story is dedicated to and very heavily inspired by Chris, the Radical Feminist, who blogs and posts great stories at: http://truepetticoating.blogspot.com/

Thanks, Chris!

Cover art by Passionate Shadow: https://passionateshadow.deviantart.com/

If you like this and are looking to commission artwork of your own, Passionate Shadow has my highest possible recommendation. Talented, professional, hard working, and a good price.

The Prissy Princess Correctional Club
By SissyKimmy1

Part 1: One Little Day, Many Little Steps

Chapter 1: Prissy Princess Bad Behavior

Shawn stood sobbing in the middle of the room as he rubbed his sore, red bottom. He was dressed only in a white, very soft cotton camisole covered in prints of tiny pink and purple flowers with the matching panties and his white tights draped around the white Mary Janes he wore on his feet.

“What a sissy crybaby!” he was taunted by his sister Cindy, the previous owner of the panties and camisole he had humiliatingly been subjected to. She was only one year older but much taller and more developed than her brother. She hadn’t worn the childish girly-girl underwear for many years, and now, much to her delight, they belonged to her brother and fit him perfectly.

Shawn could do nothing but stare down at his girly new underwear in abject shame at what was happening to him. He had gotten in trouble with the law multiple times recently, and to avoid juvenile hall he had agreed to participate in a special diversion program overseen by his mother, who was a judge in juvenile court. She said it was a pilot program being introduced for testing that she had helped to design. She told him it was called, “The PPCC,” and that it was designed to keep him out of trouble and help him reach his true potential as a boy.

His mother warned him that it was a very new and controversial program and that his chapter would be one of the very first in the nation. She said it would likely be at least a decade before the programs started to become widespread. The first major push was aimed for around 2004. She told him it would be a very big help to her and to his legal case if he signed up because the program needed initial successful students if it was going to start to grow. When he asked if the program was similar to what his sister had taken, she assured him that the girls and boys versions of the program were designed from the ground up to be perfect complements to one another, and that he would reach his full and proper potential just like his sister was doing.

He readily agreed. His sister had been voluntarily enrolled in one of their mother’s programs when they were both little. Ever since that time, it seemed like she outshined him in everything she did, especially the things expected of boys, even though he used to viciously make fun of her for being such a girly girl. Ever since she joined her mother’s program she was a better athlete, a genius level student in math and science with no exaggeration, and she always seemed to have all the confidence in the world. All of this was because of his mother’s accelerated learning program for girls. The “CGPC” or Champion Girl Promotion Club which had steadily grown to a full class of thirty young girls for this coming school year. For the first time this year, the program was moving into a brand new school building all its own and would be run as a boarding school. Shawn and his family would live in a separate house on school grounds.

The program was funded by an extreme radical feminist splinter group that was hoping to change the face of education. They blamed patriarchal society for brainwashing girls away from athletics and hard sciences and robbing them of their confidence to make them dependent on men. They isolated and immersed the girls in their own specially designed program rolled out in a few small enclaves where the radical feminists held political power and it seemed to have incredible results. Shawn’s mother was a local judge and was interested in the program, so she helped implement it in their town and his sister was one of the very first students.

Shawn thought that if he took one of his Mother’s programs he could finally start to catch up to his sister. Whenever he complained about her people just told him he should be proud of her and support her for doing so well. But that was hard when she was constantly taunting and bullying him and lording her success and maturity over him. She deliberately provoked him and it made it impossible for him not to seethe with jealousy, because no matter how hard he tried he couldn’t keep up. She relished in taking sadistic revenge for Shawn’s bullying of her when they were little.

The only thing he really had was his baseball team, where he was doing well and made friends with the team members who didn’t know him from school. He loved it. At school it was hard making friends because of a pair of bullies in his class he would only identify to his Mother and sister as, “The Twin Tormentors,” when he attempted to beg to be moved to another school or into a program like his sister’s.

His Mother instead insisted on his big sister Cindy going to school with him to confront the bullying boys and get them to leave him alone. Under any circumstances a boy would know it was a bad idea to have your sister come bail you out from bullying. It was even worse when she arrived to discover the true identity of the pair of bullies he had humiliatingly nicknamed with comic book or pro-wrestling villain grandiosity. It was two very pretty, blonde haired, identical twin girls named Karen and Diane Sinclair, who had the infuriating ability to appear and sound identically innocent as saints under any circumstances. They spoke with identical bossy, posh British accents and almost always wore the same fashionable clothes and hairstyles, which they were doing that day.

The three had actually been genuine friends when they first met. Shawn was an outcast in his class. He was bad at most sports the boys played besides baseball and was more the dreamy type who was interested in art. He was always doodling and sketching and daydreaming in class. He wanted to try harder and keep up with his sister, but it was difficult for him and his mind wandered.

The two new girls were rejected by the class for coming from another country and talking funny and being bossy. Shawn was the only one who was nice to them at first because he understood what it was like to be left out. He found the ways they were different from the rest of the people he knew to be exotic and interesting while the rest of the class just saw them as weird.

For reasons he couldn’t understand, eventually they turned on him and spent their time making his life miserable instead of being real friends. The betrayal hurt the sensitive boy very deeply and made the bullying feel even worse.

Cindy laughed at the idea of helping her little brother against two prissy seeming girls and told told him he had to handle that on his own. She said it was more likely he was was the one who started it, considering how he used to bully her for being girly when they were very little. Cindy told them everything he had said about them bullying him, and exaggerated his complaints to make him sound like he was snivelling like a little girl at the time. Then she told them about his private nickname for them. He had only used it the one time out of frustration, but once they heard it they never let him forget it.

He could still hear them laughing and repeating it in that moment, together singsong in unison in that infuriating accent, “The Twin Tormentors!?” They were in hysterics.

Then the one on the left said, “Oh save me, Mummy! It’s The Twin Tormentors! Help me, Mummy! I wet my knickers!”

“Shut up, Diane!” he screamed.

Suddenly the two twins stopped laughing and looked curiously at each other. Then the one on the right said, “What a little fairy, begging his big sister to come help him deal with his two best mates just because we teased him a little? He belongs in knickers and a frock for real.”

“We’re not best friends, Karen! I hate you!” he replied.

The twins looked at each other again almost confused. “You can tell us apart?” Diane, the one on the left asked.

“We didn’t know you could do that. Nobody can tell us apart,” Karen, the one on the right added. “You didn’t used to be able to do that, we’ve been in class together ever since we moved to the States and you’ve never been able to do that before,” she mused.

“Even our parents make me show the birthmark when they need to be sure,” Diane said. Both girls pulled up their shirts a little, showing a distinctive mark on the right side of Diane’s torso.

Bullying forgotten for the moment they made him turn around, close his eyes, count to ten, and turn around again. He guessed right again, and then they kept repeating the test and he got four out of five.

“Fascinating,” Cindy said. “I think I know how he does it.”

“Who cares?” Shawn asked in frustration. He added sarcastically, “Can you go now? Thanks so much for the help!”

“How does he do it?” Karen asked.

“Tell us!” Diane added.

Cindy told them her theory, seeming to take pleasure in her ability to explain it with clinical sounding coldness, “Instinct. He’s so afraid of you that he’s subconsciously reacting to you like you’re a predator and he’s your prey. Fear has made him very highly attentive of you, all the time on the lookout. You’re just walking around together having a normal day. But he’s spending all that time thinking about that incident two weeks ago when,” she paused and laughed now seeing the incident in a different light than when she thought it was boys who did it, “The Twin Tormentors pulled down his pants at recess in front of the whole class. What was that about anyway?”

“He wanted to practice baseball with a few of the boys instead of coming off and practicing football with his two best mates,” Karen said.

“We thought otherwise,” Diane added.

Cindy looked down at her pouting brother and then back at the twins with some annoyance for the very first time. “Well, he’s not allowed to be playing football, it’s too dangerous for someone like him, he did the right thing in saying no. I think it’s really cool that you Twin Tormentors are playing but...”

The girls giggled, “Soccer,” they interrupted together.

Karen added, “He’s not very good but we have him play goalie and collect the balls for us, we don’t have a net so we just use cones.”

Diane continued, “The boys use the only net and they won’t let us play.”

Cindy looked annoyed. “Well that’s not right at all.” Cindy turned to her brother, “Shawn, I know you want to play baseball with the boys but you should be spending time with your best friends at recess. Especially when they need your help. I think you owe,” she paused and rolled her eyes dramatically, “The Twin Tormentors here, an apology.”

A red faced, resentful Shawn had no choice but to comply.

They never stopped bullying him after that. It was fun for them and Cindy had basically given them carte blanche on behalf of his mother. When he went home to complain about how Cindy had handled the situation his mother said she trusted Cindy’s judgement and that Karen and Diane sounded like precisely the sort of girls he should be making friends with.

He kept trying to make friends with the boys in his class, but Karen and Diane would always mess it up somehow and he was stuck with them. That’s what got him in this mess. He could never get away from them, and then when they did something that finally made him snap, he ended up in the most trouble he had ever been in.

It wasn’t until that morning, the first day of his sentence, when he woke up to find the PPCC handbook on his nightstand that he realized he had agreed to a very different program than his sister’s. The full title of the guide was, “The Prissy Princess Correctional Club Guidebook.” The jacket of the book was covered with silver and pink glitter and impossible to read without getting some on your clothes and hands.

In numb shock he turned to the first page where there was a preface that read, “Welcome, willing inductee, to your Prissy Princess Correctional Club Trial Period. Prissy Princess Trial Period methods and timeframes are subject to individual variation, but remember, at the successful completion of their Prissy Princess Trial Period EVERY Prissy Princess is privileged to receive a special unique Prissy Princess title all his own because every Prissy Princess is a special and unique snowflake. Wow! What’s yours? You don’t have to pick now, but you can’t complete your Prissy Princess Trial Period until you do.”

There was a form underneath the words with blanks to be filled in, it read, My name is “Little Miss ______, (Fill in the new Prissy Princess name your guardian has chosen for you.)

“And I’m the Prissy Princess of ______ ______ ______.” (Use three, in any order:)

-Your favorite color.
-Your favorite flower.
-One of your favorite things about being a Prissy Princess. Be creative!
-Your favorite spice or herb.
-Your favorite sugary treat.
-A word from the Prissy Princess ABCs

He read no further and charged downstairs to object, but just as he left his room he was ambushed by his Mother and Sister and dragged back inside. They forced him to wear his sister’s childish outgrown underwear and a pair of tights and Mary Janes and then they took pictures with a Polaroid camera. His mother then dragged him downstairs by his ear and a few minutes later he was in open rebellion again. It didn’t last long.

“You have no one but yourself to blame,” his mother scolded as his post spanking sobs began to quiet. She grabbed him by the ear and made him mince towards the corner with his panties and tights still at his ankles. He was forced to stay there sitting for twenty minutes on a pink stool with a glittery pink sandpaper seat continuing to read the Prissy Princess Guidebook. He wore a pink conical hat with the phrase “Prissy Princess Bad Behavior” printed on it in white.

“Now. Are you ready to apologize to your sister and do as you’re told or do you need to spend some more time over my knee?”

With renewed sobs he nodded.

“Speak up, Little Miss Shawna,” his mother sternly ordered as he stood.

“Yes,” he replied in a sniveling whiny voice which earned him another quick slap on the rear, this time with the hated guide book which had been snatched back from him. His sister laughed, in part at the glitter that had been left there after the impact.

“Say it like the book says you should, Cupcake,” his mother instructed.

“Yes, Mommy!” He squealed. “I’ll do as Miss Cindy says like a good Prissy Princess.”

In reply, she pointed to where his sister Cindy stood with a smug look of amusement and superiority on her face. Shawn bent down to pull up his humiliating underwear before his mother pulled him up by the ear and again pointed to his sister.

“Since your sister is the one you disobeyed, even after she was kind enough to give you such a nice gift of her own hand me down panties from when she was little like you, she gets to decide when your punishment is finished. Maybe if you ask her very sweetly she will decide you’ve learned your lesson and can pull up your pretty panties and tights.”

Shawn was still forced by the humiliating little girl underwear tangled around his ankles to take tiny mincing steps towards his sister who stood clear across the room laughing at every moment of his emasculating humiliation. “When I’m done with you, my little sissy sister, mincing everywhere will be completely natural for you. I doubt you’ll even remember how to walk like a boy.”

Shawn sobbed at the promise. When his mincing journey across the room to where she stood mocking him was completed, Cindy forced him to look into her eyes as he spoke. “I’m sorry for disobeying you Miss Cindy. Please may I pull up my panties? Thank you so much for giving them to me, they’re very pretty.” He gritted his teeth at being forced to refer to her so respectfully when he was burning with resentment over his current circumstance.

Cindy smiled as she replied, “Of course, Princess.” She bent down and did the job herself. Quickly she pulled up the soft cotton panties covered in purple and pink flowers and she could feel her brother shivering and shaking in humiliation and confusion at the sensations he felt from his new underwear being put back in place.

Shawn watched in the mirror as she slowly drew up the tights and fumed at the indignity of having no choice but to submit to this humiliating feminization at the hands of his sister. She was only one year older than him but their relationship had been more like a mature aunt and a little boy for many years now.

“Thank you, Miss Cindy,” the sniveling boy replied as the tights were pulled snugly up, his panties still clearly visible beneath the white tights.

Cindy turned and picked up the object that had forced Shawn to try to resist his punishment and earn his spanking. That is to say, she lifted the very top of it out of the very large box it came in, the rhinestone covered sleeveless white bodice peaked out and below was what to Shawn looked like a bottomless sea of light purple taffeta. It was what his mother and sister had decided would be his very first Prissy Princess dress. It would change his life forever. All because he got in serious trouble twice in two weeks.

-

WHAT'S YOUR PRISSY PRINCESS SPECIAL UNIQUE TITLE GOING TO BE? DO YOU KNOW YOUR PRISSY PRINCESS ABCs?

SHOULD YOU BE THE PRISSY PRINCESS OF...

PINK CHOCOLATE SURPRISES!?
CINNAMON RED ROSES!?
DITZY YELLOW DANDELIONS!?
CUTE CRINOLINE CYAN!?

Write some suggestions for your Prissy Princess special unique title in your Prissy Princess workbook. Don’t worry if they don’t seem quite right, you’ll know just what to pick when the time comes. In your Prissy Princess art book, draw a picture of your favorite flower or a beautiful and unique snowflake. :)

Chapter 2: Prissy Princess ABCs

The first time he got in trouble had been for hitting a baseball through a rich (and vindictive) neighbor’s window and running away instead of taking responsibility. His mother refused to believe it wasn’t his fault. But it wasn’t, it was The Twin Tormentors.

Their shrill, impossibly haughty yet casual voices had pierced that quiet summer afternoon, “Hi Shawny!” the one on the right said.

“There you are, Shawny!” the one on the left said.

He had been walking home from baseball practice and they were there waiting to meet him.

Shawn froze and looked at the two loathsome girls. Ever since his sister had told them her theory a few years previously it became tradition that he had to guess which was which whenever they met up. If he got it wrong, or he complained about it, they would find some creative new way to torment him. If he got it right, they could be close to at least vaguely almost semi-tolerable companions at times and they made sure he had nobody else anyway, besides his baseball team.

At school, he always had to sit at the desk between them. Over the years they had convinced their parents and his mother that they were inseparable best friends. They would even shamelessly shed tears and claim it was like they were triplets if a teacher ever tried to separate their group. So, every time he tried to complain about them his teachers would treat it like a sibling squabble and let them work it out on their own.

In most classrooms children tend to segregate along gender lines. In Shawn’s class there were the girls, the boys, and then “The triplets.” The triplets usually sat together at their own table at lunch. Or sometimes Shawn sat between the twins at the girls table. Not too often though, because most of the girls found the twins too stuck up and bossy. Listening to Karen and Diane’s endless high volume accented chit chat as he sat between them often gave him a headache. The triplets never sat with the boys because the boys wouldn’t let the twins sit with them because they were girls. They weren’t even that sure about Shawn by himself. The twins were his apparent best friends and they were constantly holding hands with him or kissing him on the cheek when the boys were still at an age where attracting that kind of attention from girls was icky, not something to be proud of.

If their exclusive little three person clique ever got in any trouble, and they did frequently, it was Shawn who took all the blame because when anyone else looked at Karen and Diane they saw two precisely identical, pretty, blonde haired, well behaved, innocent little girls with accents that made them sound like royalty to most American ears. They didn’t see The Twin Tormentors. And on the other hand, they saw a slightly scrawny boy with messy somewhat long black hair who was probably up to no good when they looked at Shawn. Sometimes it was just something minor that got him in trouble. The twins favorite game was to pass notes to each other all day long. They held entire conversations during class without ever being scolded for talking during class like some of the other girls. Shawn would spend more time trying to carefully pass their notes without getting caught than paying attention in class when he was desperate to attempt to keep up with his sister’s achievements.

When he was caught he would have to stand and read the note out loud. It was often something deliberately embarrassing the twins would never actually say. “I think Betsy is super cute, I have a crush on her,” he would have to say out loud. And then everyone would assume it was him, not one of the twins who wrote the note. Betsy, the most popular girl in class, kicked him in the shins and called him a wimp and a nerd in front of everyone because of that.

But the baseball through the window was more than embarrassing for him, it was a nightmare. He looked to his right and left one more time.

“Well, Shawny?” the one on the right asked.

He looked to his right. “Hi, Karen!”

The one on the right, Diane, shook her head and tisked at him. “Don’t even know your two very best mates on sight. That seems like something...”

“...The Twin Tormentors,” the one on the left, Karen, continued, “Will have to punish.”

“Show me!” Shawn insisted.

Diane, the one on the right, giggled and raised her shirt to show the mark.

“Have we ever lied?” Karen asked.

“What are you gonna do?” Shawn asked them.

“How about a simple trade?” Karen asked.

“We’ve never played baseball. If you can do it we probably can to, will you teach us?” Diane continued.

“You can’t join my team. It’s full, someone would have to quit first. Two someones even, I know one of you won’t do it alone even if it does mean you get to embarass me.”

They giggled, “Maybe next year, we’ve heard at least one player is going to quit by then,” Karen added.

Diane continued, “But you could teach us until then. Let’s try it!” She grabbed the bat from him and Karen grabbed the glove and ball.

“Give them back!” he shouted. “I’ll teach you but we can’t do it here. We could get in trouble.”

Both of them laughed and Shawn fumed. “I could get in trouble!” Shawn tried instead.

“Then just leave them here with us,” Karen said.

“Yeah,” Diane agreed.

In unison as if practiced they taunted, “Go home and play with your dolls, fairy.”

His face turned red. “I can’t leave them with you. I need them tomorrow for practice. And I don’t play with dolls! You play with dolls! You’re always talking about your grandmother’s doll! Aren’t you too old to be obsessed with a doll anyway? Grow up! Nobody wants to play baseball with a bunch of prissy babies! Go home and have a tea party with your dolls and leave me alone!”

“He’s jealous of our doll!” Karen laughed totally dismissing his attempts to taunt back.

“Tell you what, Shawny, it’s a trade. You can have the doll, we’ll take the baseball things,” Diane said. She took the ball and lined up across from Karen who held the bat.

Shawn saw the window directly across from where Diane was setting up to pitch. “Watch out for the window!” he shouted. “Don’t pitch it to her there!”

Diane ignored him and froze for a moment staring intensely towards Karen. She quickly darted forward in what he at first felt relieved to discover was some incompetent girlish attempt at imitating a baseball pitcher, but despite the seemingly awkward and unrecognizable form she soon planted her foot and in a whirling overhand throw with a whiplike release tossed the ball directly dead center through the window. Karen swung low at the errant ball in what almost looked like a golf swing, making no effort at all to connect.

“Rubbish,” They both said.

“What a cock-up!” Diane added.

“We’re no good at baseball at all,” Karen added.

Before Shawn could process what was happening, they dropped the glove and bat and ran. He froze, stunned. Then he froze again, stunned that their actions could still stun him. Then he made a big mistake, he ran, but not before the owner of the house got a very good look at him. It was easy to confirm the glove, ball and bat belonged to him as well. Nobody recalled seeing The Twin Tormentors anywhere near the window, just some bad boys playing baseball where they shouldn’t. They remembered this because The Twin Tormentors had returned seconds after Shawn ran to report to the homeowner that they had been standing across the street and saw a gang of very bad boys, and that Shawn was one of the ringleaders. They broke into tears when they reported that, because a crowd had formed over the commotion and their extremely close friendship with Shawn was well known around the neighborhood. Who could forget that the black haired little troublemaking boy was absolutely inseparable from those sweet precious identical twins with the adorable British accents? What a shame, they thought, that he had fallen in with a bad crowd and let them down.

For Shawn, his entire life was like he had two incredibly overbearing older British step-sisters, and he already had enough trouble trying to cope with his real American overbearing older sister and his extremely overbearing Mother. Baseball was all he had, and The Twin Tormentors had taken it away. His mother refused to buy him a new glove and bat and he was forced to use all of his saved up allowance money to pay for the window he didn’t even break. When he returned to school the twins acted like nothing had happened. He spent every day those next two weeks thinking about how sweet it would be to finally have some revenge on them, but they laughed off anything he did like they didn’t care. They even continued to torment him about the event. One day a note he got caught passing and was forced to read out loud to the class said, “K+D, I’m so jealous of your precious doll! -Shawny.”

Then, one day the twins brought their grandmother’s doll into school as part of a history report. They said that the doll was very valuable. The doll had blonde hair and blue eyes and wore a fancy old fashioned dress. The twins said that the doll was from before World War II and that their grandmother had carried it everywhere when she was a little girl, even after their family fled London during the Blitz. It was actually a very interesting presentation, Shawn thought, until they got to the ending. They talked about how their Grandmother had given it to them to share when they were little because they admired it so much, and they said that in the spirit of continuing the tradition, they had decided to give the doll to Shawn, their mutual best friend and spiritual triplet, who admired the doll so much he had even agreed to trade his baseball glove and bat for it before he lost them. Shawn stood in outrage, his face red as the entire class laughed at him. Every single student and even the teacher was utterly convinced he actually wanted the doll and was even willing to give up playing baseball to have it.

Enough was enough, he thought. He resolved to himself that he would never let The Twin Tormentors push him around again. He stood up and angrily told them off. He said he hated dolls and all girly things. He screamed every dirty name at them he could come up with and insisted that he hated them and would never speak to them again. Then, he pulled the dolls head off right in front of them and the entire class. It was only then that he started to calm down from his blind rage and realized that if the doll was as valuable as they said it was, he could have simply dealt with the embarrassment and sold it so he could buy a new glove and bat. It was too late for that.

Of course, since nobody believed the twins were bullying him, or if they did they thought it was his own fault if he let girls push him around, Shawn was regarded as the bad guy in this situation as usual. The Twins had put on an Oscar calibre performance as innocent little victims as usual. One could really believe they thought of Shawn as their triplet and that his abusive tirade had shocked them to the core even though they were nearly as nasty to Shawn every day as he had been that once. When they were playing victim over the incident, they started to refer to Shawn as “The Dolly Destroyer,” as a cheeky companion to the absurd nickname he had given them.

He was to be expelled from school for the abusive things he said to the twins in front of everyone and for destroying the valuable and historic doll instead of simply refusing the gift politely. He was also facing potential charges in court for this incident and for the baseball incident. The single saving grace of the disaster was that he was finally free of the horrible Twin Tormentors for good. But that was little consolation now that he had a hint of what his new educational program would be like.

Shawn’s mother was absolutely outraged when she heard the news, and knew it was time for her to act. She had convinced him to join the PPCC and was now ready to start his new life. She forced him to dress up in the panties, tights, camisole, and Mary Janes and pose with smile on his face so she could take a polaroid picture and that’s when she explained the situation. Shawn could either enthusiastically dedicate himself to being the best Prissy Princess he could be and doing everything his mother and big sister told him, whether he liked it or not, or he could go to juvenile hall. His mother would use her connections to make sure all the other boys saw a copy of the photo. Shawn had initially agreed, that submission his first step from macho boy to true sissy, but when he saw the dress his male ego just couldn’t help but demand he make one last attempt to fight back.

That’s when he was forced to experience the thirty minute ordeal over his mother’s knee while his sister watched on in amusement. For the first ten minutes she spanked him over the tights with his Mary Jane clad feet kicking in the air. She didn’t spank the entire time, this was just a warmup. She would stop to repeatedly lecture him on how poor his behavior had been and what would be expected of him as a Prissy Princess. After that she pulled down his tights and continued for another ten minutes over his panties. With his legs all tangled up he could no longer kick them, he tried to use his arm to block some of the blows. For the first ten minutes he continued to backtalk and insist he was still a boy. For the next ten he was simply begging not to be forced to act like a girl and for his mother to destroy the photo. After twenty minutes, his mother pulled down his panties and held his arms very tightly so he could now to nothing to react or fight back, just stare at the ground and sob as she spanked him non-stop for five minutes. After that, he screamed, “I’m a Prissy Princess!”

His mother told him she wanted to make very sure he didn’t want to go to juvenile hall instead so she kept the sobbing sissy on her lap for another five minutes. Each minute she would give his bare bottom a single slap and ask, “Are you a boy?”

And Shawn was forced to reply, “I’m a Prissy Princess and my name is Little Miss Shawna!” After five minutes, with tears in his eyes, he was handed a pen covered in pink glitter that wrote in pink ink and his Prissy Princess Guidebook and was forced to fill in, “Shawna” on the form on the first page with the blank for his new Prissy Princess name.

The dress was the most spectacularly prissy and girly thing Shawn had ever seen. It was a lavender and white, sleeveless, floor length ball gown for little girls. The dress was suitable for a particularly fancy flower girl or prissy birthday girl, but definitely not for any boy or even most girls. It just screamed that the wearer very clearly thought of themselves as a girly girl prissy little princess. The white bodice of the dress was embroidered with sparkly rhinestones. It had a corset lace back that left some of his back visible. The very full and poufy lavender taffeta skirt had a satin sash at the waist that tied in a bow on the front and three separate bows going down the rear of the skirt. The skirt covered layers and layers of white crinolines. The bottom of the skirt was embroidered with flowers in white lace and the skirt was so full there would even be an elegant trail of lace behind him as he walked.

“Please can I wear it, Miss Cindy? Shawn was forced to ask.

“I’m still not sure that you mean it, Shawna,” His sister replied. “I told you I wanted you to ask for it like you really wanted it, didn’t I?”

Shawn tried again with similar results. He couldn’t contain his humiliation and disgust at the thought of wearing that little girl’s dream dress and it was showing.

“I think we just need to get you into the right mindset first. This is all happening so fast, little sissy sis, I know what to do!”

From a bag she retrieved a box covered in pink wrapping paper and handed it to her brother who was forced to kneel still only clad in little girl’s underwear and Mary Janes and open his present. Inside was a doll wearing a replica of the dress they would be forcing him to wear. The doll had black hair and green eyes like he did as well. Shawn seethed at the indignity of being forced to play with a doll after all he had been through. His sister assured him playing with his dolls was going to be his new favorite pastime.

After suitable sniveling thanks for the gift of his new dolly he was forced to clutch the doll in one arm while he repeatedly skipped around the room. He was forced to read out loud from the next page of the Prissy Princess Guidebook, one he was told he must memorize immediately. The page contained, “The Prissy Princess ABCs,” which it wrote were a list of words to help describe what an ideal Prissy Princess should be like. His sister instructed him on how to speak, raising the pitch of his voice and trying to sound as cloyingly sweet and feminine as possible.

His sister ordered him to contemplate his fate as he skipped around the room, doll in arms and Prissy Princess ABCs on his mind. She told him to really think about his destiny to go from being a macho bullying boy to the most prissy of princess and how he had no choice at all. He was told to think about his sore bottom and what he would face if he didn’t play his role well enough. He was told to think about how everyone he knew was going to see him as the biggest sissy boy ever and he couldn’t stop it. When he completed a circuit of the room he was told to stop, hug his dolly very tightly with both hands and mince over to the dress to look at it again. He had to keep skipping and singing his PPABCs until he felt emasculated and girly enough to really beg for the dress with a big smile on his face and convincing enthusiasm.

After about fifteen minutes Shawn finally stopped and begged his sister to let him wear the dress. He gushed about how pretty it was and how it matched his dolly and about how much of a princess it would make him feel like. “Oh please, Miss Cindy, pretty please may I wear it? I love it so much! The lace is so pretty and lavender is my favorite color! I’ll do anything! Please, Miss Cindy, please!”

Cindy wasn’t satisfied, and he minced away to resume skipping with tears in his eyes. Cindy smiled. She knew the next time would be the real fun.

Shawn was physically and mentally exhausted from skipping around the room in nothing but tights and little girl underwear and a look of determination came to his face. He skipped around once more, steeling himself, before he stopped to hug his dolly and minced over to this sister with a huge forced grin on his face.

Oh how he begged. Never letting the smile drop. He clumsily tried to adopt little girl mannerisms. Cindy promised him he would later perfect them. He held his hands primly in front of him. He would hop up and down in apparent enthusiasm. He would do as good a curtsy as he knew how. He acted like the biggest sissy he could and begged, “Pretty pretty Prissy Princess please can I wear my fabulous princess dress!? It’s everything I ever wanted!”

“I don’t know, Shawna. You still don’t sound like a true Prissy Princess to me,” his sister replied.

Shawn almost screamed in frustration wondering how much more they wanted him to debase himself. Not knowing what else to do he looked to his mother for relief from his sister’s torment.

“Well, Shawna,” his mother spoke, “What do you think a prissy very little girl would do if someone said she wasn’t allowed to wear a pretty dress? Do you think she would just take no for an answer?”

His sister looked at him expectantly. His face turned red again as he realized what he had to do. Not quite ready to face it, he turned and skipped around the room one more time before stopping, hugging his dolly, taking a deep breath, and mincing back towards his sister with a decidedly petulant frown on his face.

“I want my pretty princess dress! Now!” he demanded. He stamped his foot in impotent protest.

His sister smiled realizing he had indeed caught on with what she wanted. “I said no, Little Miss Shawna. It looks like someone is going to get another spanking for disobeying big sister,” she threatened.

“I don’t care! I want to wear my pretty new dress! I want it now!” Shawn shouted in reply,

After a few more minutes of back and forth like this Shawn started up with the waterworks. “But it’s so pretty Miss Cindy, why can’t I have it? It would look so pretty and adorable on me! Pretty please!” he whined with glistening tears on his cheeks.

After ten minutes it was a full blown out of control temper tantrum like a toddler girl being denied a treat. Shawn cried and begged and screamed hysterically to be allowed to wear his pretty new dress. “MOMMY IT’S MINE! MISS CINDY! *SOB* I WANT IT NOW! *SOB* I WANT MY DRESS! IT’S NOT FAIR! I WANT TO WEAR MY PRETTY NEW DRESS! *SOB* IT’S NOT FAIR, MOMMY! TELL MISS CINDY TO GIVE IT TO ME!” Eventually in one final impotent gesture he threw his dolly to the ground and crossed his arms over his chest with a pout.

Laughing hysterically at the drawn out performative temper tantrum she had forced from her brother his sister replied, “Well of course you can wear it, Princess. I was just having some fun. But remember, you still need another spanking for disobeying sister.”

“Don’t forget, for not taking care of his dollies too,” his mother added before picking up the doll and forcing it back into his hands. “Little boys who become Prissy Princesses to learn not to hurt other people’s dollies will be in big trouble if anything happens to their own. Don’t forget it, Little Miss Shawna. And you had also better remember that outside of a cute little sissy tantrum like that, ‘It’s not fair,’ is a phrase a Prissy Princess never says to whoever’s in charge. Your job is to do what you’re told, not to question your big sister. Understand, Cupcake?”

“Yes, Mommy!” he squealed and with those words the humiliated sissy looked up in fear as his sister pulled him over her lap to receive his second spanking of the day. He cried in pain and frustration and screamed promises that he would be a good little princess for her.

With tears in his eyes, he held his sister’s hand as he minced towards the dress, panties and tights again still at his ankles. His sister pulled them up and gently patted him on the behind, much to his humiliation. In minutes his mother was tightly lacing up the back and he was wearing his girly girl nightmare dress.

-

EVERY PRISSY PRINCESS HAS TO KNOW THE PRISSY PRINCESS ABCs!

The Prissy Princess ABCs

A is for Angel
B is for Beauty
C is for Cute
D is for Ditzy
E is for Empathy
F is for Fancy
G is for Giggles
H is for Happy
I is for Image
J is for Jovial
K is for Kawaii
L is for Loyal
M is for Moral
N is for Nice
O is for Open
P is for Pomp
Q is for Quiet
R is for Regal
S is for Slim
T is for Twee
U is for Upright
V is for Vacant
W is for Waifish
X is for Xylose
Y is for Yielding
Z is for Zesty

Do you have a favorite? Why is it your favorite? Do you know what xylose is? Write your answers in your Prissy Princess workbook. In your Prissy Princess art book, draw a picture of what the ideal image of a Prissy Princess may look like. :)

Chapter 3: Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place

The wide poufy lavender floor length skirt with the delicate white lace trail behind it was difficult to manage, especially for a boy who had never worn a skirt before. There was no choice but to keep taking mincing little steps, but even then he could barely manage to walk in it. He couldn’t see his Mary Jane clad feet. He couldn’t even see the floor for what felt like several feet around him. It was impossible to ignore the strange feelings he felt as he minced along with the tights and the massive crinolined skirt swishing and rustling with every tiny little step he took. Every little movement and he could hear the rustling of the skirt, the only chance not to hear it was to stand or sit completely still. Every single single moment the struggling remains of his male ego were shouting in protest at what he was doing, but he couldn’t do anything to stop it. He wore underwear and shoes suitable for a five year old little girl and a girly girl princess dream dress like something out of a Disney movie.

His sister led him by the hand to the mirror and made her brother see himself as the soppy, dolly clutching, mincing and skipping, ultra little girly girl Prissy Princess he had become. He was forced to apologize, sincerely and enthusiastically for several minutes of course, to the doll in the matching dress he had thrown on the ground and was told he would name, “Miss Priscilla.”

“This is just the start, little sissy sis. You aren’t a boy anymore. You can’t be. Not ever again. Not after what you did today. Not after what you’re going to do later. You know it. I know it. I’m going to make you into the biggest sissy there is. You won’t remember how to be a boy, only to be a parody of a traditionally feminine mincing little girl who lives for dresses and dolls. I know there’s still some part of you who wants to fight it, and there always will be. But that part is going to grow quieter and quieter until one day you won’t even remember it’s there. Until I remind you Mom and I did this to you against your will. But even then, you won’t give up being a Prissy Princess. You won’t know how. You won’t want to. And we wouldn’t let you anyway. It’s better to just not fight it, Little Miss Shawna. This is who you are now. I’m not saying you have to commit to it today, but you will be playing the part today and everyday from now on anyway, I promise you, so you might as well consider embracing it instead of fighting it. Okay, Shawna?”

“Yes, Miss Cindy,” Shawn replied despite having no intentions of ever considering embracing it for real.

Cindy sensed he was not being honest. She bent down and whispered in his ear, “Close your eyes, Shawna.”

Shawn closed his eyes. As his sister spoke still all in a whisper he could feel lipstick and other cosmetics being applied and eventually pulling and tugging on his moderately long hair. He felt something clipped onto his his ears and at one point was made to hold out his hands for what was clearly nail polish. He heard a soft sound and then smelled a heavily applied lavender scented perfume. “What do you think it will be like for you after a full year of being a Prissy Princess?”

Cindy ruffled his skirt and Shawn shuddered at the sensations he felt as she continued with his eyes tightly closed. Shawn couldn’t help but imagine himself in every single situation she described in her semi-hypnotic whispering voice, “A year of beginner ballet classes. A year of public ballet recitals. And tap too. A year of beauty pageants and pageant coaching. Beginners gymnastics in a cute little leotard.

“Of course, someone in the Prissy Princess Correctional Club like you has to do community service. Little sweetheart Shawna is going to volunteer at the senior center to help keep the old folks entertained. Imagine it Shawna, all those nice old ladies treating you like their own precious little granddaughter after you show up to keep them company after ballet class still wearing your pink leotard and tutu. Just think how much they’ll love you after you show up in a Shirley Temple dress to tap dance for them? Won’t that be fun?” Cindy ruffled his skirts again and she giggled as she could see him blush profusely. For a few quick moments she could hear him involuntarily tapping his Mary Jane clad feet hidden beneath his skirts. He was swaying back and forth and trembling in fear of the promise of more emasculating humiliation. Cindy could tell he was doing as instructed and imagining along with her words.

“We haven’t even talked about your new school. Think of your new school uniform. Regulation frilly white panties and white tights.” She ran her hand down his leg over his skirt and he squealed like a little girl. “Tights just like you’re wearing now. A fluffy white petticoat that falls a few inches above your knees.” She swished his skirts again. He started breathing heavily and held his hand to his stomach, feeling butterflies there. “A pink and white tartan jumper dress over a white blouse with puffed up sleeves and a pink ribbon tie at your collar. You are a Prissy Princess boy after all, and boys should wear ties,” she giggled.

“The school is exempt from many school regulations and academic standards because it’s a correctional program for hard to manage little troublemakers like you used to be, Shawna. But it won’t be anything like a prison. For the first few years, or maybe not so long if you prove a fast learner, your classes are going to be all about how to be the perfect prissy parody of a traditional little girl and nothing else. A perfect Little Miss who acts like an over the top super girly girl aged three to eight. You’ll learn to play like a little girl. Won’t it be fun to spend your days playing dollies and house and hop scotch and pattycake? Spending hours elaborately coloring every single page in every princess coloring book on the market? Prissy Princess Art Class to teach you how to draw things like that yourself, and you get to draw nothing else?

“Along with that you’ll learn how to do traditional girls work and girls chores like sewing and cooking, how to act like a pretty little maid for Mommy and big sister at home and for the Champion Girls at school? You’ll learn perfect dainty girly penmanship. How to walk, talk, act, and think like a mega girly-girl. Prissy Princess makeup, hair, and fashion classes. Do you want to know what the absolutely most best part is, Little Miss Shawna?”

She moved in front of him and grabbed both of his hands tightly as he still kept his eyes tightly shut as ordered. “I’m going to be your teacher!”

Cindy was extremely bright and was taking many classes way advanced beyond her years. She was even taking some college courses. She was going to be a doctor one day and was already very interested in psychology and psychiatry. “I’m getting college credit as a teacher’s aide. You see, there’s no reason to hire someone full time for now because you’re the first for our new chapter. You’ll be the only student in your class, for now. So at least at the start, you’re going to often share a classroom with the Champion Girls.

“The Champion Girls are nothing like the girls from your school, well, maybe there are two who would fit in,” she laughed. “Their uniforms are plain blue pants, plain white shirts, and a plain blue tie. The CGs are more like me. We’re taught to be courageous, confident, decisive, independent, intelligent. To be serious and reliable and strong and to keep our emotions in check. To be competitive and to win. Basically the opposite of all your Prissy Princess ABCs. Your program is going to be like an advanced kindergarten, while theirs is more like a military school.

“Of course, a Prissy Princess can’t start thinking those kind of Champion Girl ideas for himself and a ditzy Prissy Princess is easily influenced. So during their class times if myself or the two other CG volunteers aren’t there to tutor you privately, the teacher will give you a walkman so you can wear headphones and listen to sweet little girl songs and princess stories and special lectures I will record for you on how you are supposed to behave and act and think, all while you sit in the corner of the classroom and play with your dolls and coloring books.

“Neither class is seperated by age. Students advance through the program at their own paces. Some of the very youngest CGs may come and play dollies or pattycake with you, but they’ll quickly learn it makes them a bit of an outcast until they start playing more like the older girls do. Some of the older CGs may play with you, but only because they think of you like a little sister that needs entertaining. CGs have to be taught to coddle and protect Prissy Princesses, after all, if they are eventually going to marry one. During their gym classes the Prissy Princess class will learn to be cheerleaders for the CGs teams.” She swished his skirts like they were pom-poms and he squealed again.

“Even at home, our new home on the fenced in school grounds, what will it be like spending every second of free time either doing your chores, and you will have many and you will do them perfectly with a smile on your face the whole time, or playing with things like dolls, tea party sets, and Prissy Princess coloring books? Not being allowed to watch any shows or read any books if they are not appropriate for a traditional juvenile little girl?

“Just think of it, Shawna. Sleeping every night in a Prissy Princess nightgown in a Prissy Princess bed in a Prissy Princess room with a dolly clutched tightly in your arms as you dream your Prissy Princess dreams?

“What’s a boy to do to cope with all of that? I bet he has to find a happy safe place to go in his mind. I know what you’re thinking, Shawna. You think you could remember being a boy and have that be your happy safe place.

“But do you really think that after a year of this twenty four hours a day that you will ever have a single moment where you feel like a boy?” Cindy gently ran her fingers down the back of his dress, brushing the bare exposed portion of his back and he shivered.

Cindy laughed, “No, Princess. I told you, you’re going to forget what being a boy is like so that can’t be your happy place. I’ll tell you where you’ll find your happy place. You’re lucky to have a sister nice enough to clue you in so you can get there faster. Imagine a bright warm pink light, bursting with Prissy Princess energy. Inside you see a little Prissy Princess skipping along the sidewalk with a doll in his arms. The Prissy Princess boy is genuinely happy. He smiles and waves to everyone he sees. He’s warm and safe and happy. He’s sugar and spice and flowers and fun just like the perfect ideal image of a traditional feminine little girl. You need to take that pink warm light and put it inside you. Right in here.” Cindy rubbed her brothers stomach through the bodice if his dress and he felt the flutterings of nervous butterflies in his stomach once again.

“But in order to do that,” she continued, “You need to figure out why that Prissy Princess is so happy in that pink and warm and happy place. Do you know?”

Her brother whispered back, “No, Miss Cindy.”

“Then open your eyes,” She commanded in her normal voice.

Shawn opened his eyes and saw the reflection just as his mother affixed a silver tiara with sparkling clear and purple gemstones in his black hair which had been pulled tightly into a messy bun in the back lending it a very prissy appearance. The butterflies came in full force and he felt light headed. He wore pink lipstick but was otherwise lightly made up and wore clip on earrings with small purple gemstone flowers on them. His nails were painted a glittery white. He was acutely aware of the aroma of lavender perfume that surrounded him.

Without thought he demurely swished both hands down his skirt, curtsied, and then giggled and flapped his hands in excitement, “Oh Mummy, I’m so pretty in my fancy new frock!” He said feeling the warm pink glow in his stomach. The glow moved down his tights covered legs to the tips of his Mary Jane clad toes and it tingled up his spine. Pink fireworks went off in his mind before they were quickly replaced with a quiet pastel pink and purple glowing fog. The sensation lasted only a moment, but it rocked him to the core. It was just as his sister described. A warm and happy pink light all around him. He wasn’t a girl. He definitely wasn’t a boy. Just for that moment, he was a perfect Prissy Princess and he had absolutely loved it. In shock, Shawn suddenly remembered who he really was and turned away from all of it, trying to shake off the feeling and forget it completely.

He turned to his Sister and Mother and with tears in his eyes. “I had my eyes closed for so long that when I opened them and saw myself...I forgot I was a boy for a second.”

Cindy smiled. “And that’s your Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place, little sissy sis. Your PPHSP is what you are going to embrace, sooner or later. Maybe not today, but I promise you that you won’t last a year. One day, not so long from now, you won’t ever want to leave that place and you won’t, unless I make you,” she laughed. “That’s the beauty of it. Eventually, you are going to avoid ever even thinking about being a boy. I’m going to remind you just to torment you and drag you out of that happy place. In the end, the only way left you will have to resist me is to embrace total Prissy Princess femininity so much that even my taunting can’t drag you out of that warm pink light. You will do whatever it takes to stay in there. You will debase yourself in any way, betray your masculinity in any way, just for the promise of staying in that PPHSP forever.”

Shawn looked ready to collapse from exhaustion and humiliation so his mother led him to a seat on the center of the couch where she helped manage his skirts so he could sit down. His skirts were so wide they covered most of the couch. He held his doll Miss Priscilla in his lap and was instructed to quietly read at least one more chapter in the Prissy Princess Guidebook but then he would be allowed to rest.

When he was done reading, he closed his eyes again. This time he was trying to forcefully block out all the images his sister had put into his mind instead of imagining them.

“That was wonderful, Cindy, what an amazing start, we really might be able to do it in one day just like we planned, he’ll be the very first to make so much progress so quickly,” he could hear his Mother speaking as he drifted off from exhaustion. “Now, go get changed but no rush. The game isn’t for a few hours and the little princess could use the rest.”

“Okay, Mom. Can you believe he didn’t even see the camcorder? Start making copies so we can show the kids from his old school what he’s up to now! And a copy for the baseball team too!”

As Shawn continued to drift off things became indistinct, the last thing he heard was, “Should we tell him about what happened to his voice?”

“What about it?” Cindy replied.

His mother laughed and he heard a tape entering the VCR, “I can’t believe you didn’t notice. Here, let me rewind…” Shawn fell asleep.

-

WOW! A PRISSY PRINCESS HAPPY SAFE PLACE JUST FOR YOU! IN YOUR PPHSP NO ONE WILL EVER BE MEAN TO YOU AND YOU WILL ALWAYS FEEL SO CUTE AND HAPPY AND KAWAII AND TWEE! DOESN'T THAT SOUND SO NICE? WHAT'S YOUR PPHSP LIKE? DO YOU HAVE DOLLS? AND KITTENS? AND FLOWERS? AND PRISSY PRINCESS DRESSES? AND PRISSY PRINCESS FRIENDS TO COLOR WITH AND PLAY DOLLIES AND CUDDLEBALL TOGETHER!?

Write about your PPHSP in your Prissy Princess workbook. What's it like? Have you had the privilege to participate in a game of Cuddleball yet with your Prissy Princess friends? Every Prissy Princess loves to play Cuddleball, can you describe how the game is played? In your Prissy Princess art book, draw a picture of what a Prissy Princess should look like at his most happiest. :)

Chapter 4: Prissy Princess Hugs and Kisses

It was a hot summer’s day. Shawn stood outside in his baseball uniform warming up with the guys before practice. He tossed the ball across to another boy and heard the smack of the ball hitting the glove. The other boy threw it back and Shawn smiled, strangely relaxed and content to be playing the simple game for some reason. He tossed the ball back and heard it hit the glove.

He looked up into the clouds and suddenly he heard his sister’s voice. “Wakey wakey, Prissy Princess.”

He opened his eyes and squinted around in confusion before realizing he was dreaming. Did he get hit in the head with a ball and pass out? He felt dizzy like the world had just been turned upside down and he was going to fall up to the ceiling . He was sitting on the couch in an absolute sea of purple taffeta and white lace with a doll resting on his lap. His fingers were covered in white nail polish. He felt a stinging pain on his bottom despite the strangely soft feel of his underwear.

When he looked up, his sister was standing there wearing a baseball uniform. His team’s baseball uniform. His glove, that he had been told was seized by police, was worn on her left hand and she idly threw his old ball into it over and over. Smack, Smack. Immediately he burst into tears as he remembered this wasn’t the dream. When he heard his sister giggling he immediately stopped himself from crying. He would fight her and run, he had to. She could see the new resolve on his face and laughed. She spread her arms wide and dropped the glove. “Come on, little sissy sis! Come give big sis a hug!”

Red faced, Shawn attempted to stand to charge her and force her to give him back his ball, glove, and bat which has been so cruelly stolen from him. When he stood the unexpected weight of the massive skirt surprised him and he plopped right back down.

“Awww, you don’t want to give your big sister a hug to celebrate her taking over your old spot on the baseball team? Don’t worry, Shawna, a Prissy Princess gets to play sports too! Well, sort of. You’re going to love your first game of Cuddleball!”

After almost half a minute of carefully twisting his skirts around him and trying to figure out how to stand without falling again he stood facing his sister with his hands balled up in fists. “Give them back!”

“The best part about Cuddleball is there are no winners or losers and everyone gets a trophy so no tender Prissy Princess feelings ever get hurt,” she giggled. “Now, come on, give me a big hug! It’s almost time for us to go so you can say goodbye to your old teammates!”

Shawn attempted to charge at her. Instead he took two and a half steps, tripped on his skirts, and landed directly in his sister’s arms. She lifted him up off the ground and hugged him tightly, crushing the breath out of him. He kicked his Mary Janes in a frustrated attempt to get in any sort of blow, but even off the ground his tangled up skirt trapped them. Cindy wouldn’t even know he was doing anything if not for the rustle of crinolines and taffeta his impotent kicks produced.

His sister dropped him to the ground. She gushed at him and pretended to have not even noticed he had been trying to fight her, “What a nice Prissy Princess hug! Thank you! It’s so sweet of you to be happy for me.” She bent down and kissed him on the cheek.

He stood there, stewing in anger and humiliation.

Her voice turned more serious, “I know you used to like to play baseball, but Prissy Princesses don’t play baseball or any competitive games like that. Even your gymnastics and Prissy Princess pageants will just be for fun, not for competing. It’s Cuddleball and skipping ropes and hopscotch for you. And you were never very good at baseball anyway, everyone on the team said so when I went to practice with them after you left the team. I’ll bet I do better than you right away. But don’t feel bad, you’ll have your dollies to play with and you’re going to be the best at playing dollies!” She handed him back his matching doll, Miss Priscilla, from where he had left it on the couch.

Cindy and his mother walked to the door while he still stood still trembling in his tangled up skirts. His mother commanded, “Come along, Cupcake. It’s time to go to Cindy’s baseball game.”

Cindy added, “You’re going to be on your very very best Prissy Princess behavior, or you are going to get a very public spanking for whatever trouble you caused. Believe it.” She laughed, “Well maybe not today. I don’t even know if we could spank you in all those skirts. But we have a nice pink frilly party dress you could wear to my next game. It has stiff petticoats that stick right out so you’ll just barely be able to keep your frilly pink rhumba panties from being on display as long as you are very, very careful about it. But I’ll take you over my lap and then everyone will see them then. I’ll spank you until you cry right in the dugout in front of your old team.”

He stared down at the floor in shame and didn’t move. “One,” his mother counted. “Two…”

Shawn looked up like he was about to say something but quickly closed his mouth and stamped his foot in frustration. His mother stopped counting, “Do you have something to say, Little Miss Shawna? You better say it, but I remind you that you are on very thin ice, Cupcake. Two and a half.”

His voice trembled as he squeaked, “Mommy...I...I need help with my pretty princess dress first. The skirts are all tangled ever since I...went to hug Miss Cindy.”

Both women smiled as they helped fix up the skirt and freshen up his makeup.

“Now, Cupcake,” his mother said, “I know this is all very hard and new for you but so far you are doing very well. You’re an absolute natural at this. I knew you were a good fit for an advanced program just like your sister. Being a Prissy Princess isn’t always about being spanked for Prissy Princess Bad Behavior, it’s also about being rewarded for Prissy Princess Good Behavior.”

She handed him what looked like a piece of hard candy wrapped in a glittery pink wrapper with an X written on it in a slightly darker glittery pink. “What...what is it?” he asked.

“It’s a Prissy Princess Special Treat, give it a try,” his mother instructed, “You earned it, Cupcake.”

He unwrapped the candy and hesitatingly put it in his mouth. It had a strange cloyingly sweet artificial sugar taste and a richness like butter. It tasted of bubblegum and had a minor herbal aftertaste something like that of oregano.

His mother and sister led him to the car and assisted in arranging him in the back seat and somehow gathering his skirt up enough find a way to buckle the seatbelt. With the skirt dropped backed down he lost sight of the buckle and realized he would need assistance to be unbuckled as well. He felt entirely helpless and trapped. The whole tedious humiliating process of getting in and out of the car without dirtying or damaging the exquisite gown would have to be repeated when they got to the baseball field, in public. He was again lost in a sea of lavender taffeta and white lace and felt like he was almost drowning in it. Cindy handed him a pink notecard with her neat, businesslike handwriting on it. It was his short speech for the baseball team and several lines he was to loudly repeat when he played with his dollies instead of watching the game. She instructed him to memorize and rehearse all the lines. She told him to try to speak just like he had when he had first opened his eyes and reacted to the dress on instinct before, but he said it all happened so fast he couldn’t quite remember how he had spoken.

While they drove he started to feel strangely relaxed. Instead of feeling disgusted and disturbed by the presence of the sea of taffeta and lace he became oddly entranced by it. He rubbed the material of the taffeta skirt with his hand and got lost in appreciating it’s silky smoothness. His angst and fear were still forefront in his mind, but he felt another part of him screaming out in joy and comfort. He felt airheaded. He became giggly and wide eyed and felt like he could just fly away if he wanted. The world just seemed bright and happy, even the music playing on the car radio seemed to be speaking right to his soul. Was this what being a Prissy Princess was like? Maybe it wasn’t all bad. Concentrating on remembering his lines became more and more difficult, his thoughts seemed to just drift away on odd tangents, but he was relatively confident he had them memorized. The car ride wasn’t very long, but it felt like hours to him, he had completely lost track of time.

“I’m thirsty, Mommy,” he squeaked. “Can I have something to drink? I’ll need a drink before I...before I say ‘Hi,’ to the team.”

“I’ll help you have some water when we get there, Cupcake, we can’t risk you spilling any on the dress. It has to be perfect,” his mother replied.

“Okay, Mommy.”

Shawn made no complaints as he was helped out of the car. He kept a smile on his face as ordered. He held his skirts up in front with both hands to protect them from the grass while his mother held up the lace trail behind him. He burned with humiliation as he saw his sister following him with the camcorder. He took tiny little mincing steps towards his old friends on the baseball team. He could hear someone behind him ask, “Is the flower girl lost? The wedding is down the street,” but he paid it no mind and focused solely on the sight in front of him. His sister advised him to get it over with quickly, or it would only be worse. Shawn figured she was right. But it’s hard to do that when you first have to take tiny mincing steps all the way from the parking lot to the dugout in totally inappropriate shoes and a dress so totally impractical it requires two people to manage it.

They made it to the spot, he stood directly in front of his old team in a Prissy Princess dress. Everyone in the dugout and everyone at the game was watching. His mother and sister fussed with his skirts until they were perfect and Cindy ran over to the dugout and high fived a few of the players before dropping her, formally his, bat and glove and continued to film his humiliating moment.

Shawn panicked and looked behind him cringing in fear and embarrassment. He couldn’t believe what was happening. He felt the butterflies in his stomach, calling him back to his Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place. It made him queasy and his smile dropped for just a second and pushed down the urge to give in. The butterflies went away, but still he had no choice but to do as he was told.

He dipped a curtsy to his team and enthusiastically announced, “Hi, everybody! Some of you used to know me as Shawn, a boy who played baseball with you. I got in a lot of trouble and was very mean to my best friends, Karen and Diane. I’m very, very sorry about that so now my name is Little Miss Shawna, and I’m a Prissy Princess!” He then theatrically flapped his hands and excitedly waved to the team while they laughed in response. He pouted, “I didn’t like playing baseball anyway! I found something much more fun for a Prissy Princess to do!”

His mother handed him the doll with the matching dress, “I love playing with dolls so much! This is my absolute favorite, Miss Priscilla! Say ‘Hi!’ to Miss Priscilla everybody!” Instead the boys simply laughed and sneered at him. “Does anybody else want to quit the team too and come play dollies with me? It’s sooo fun!”

“The boys don’t want to play dollies with you, Cupcake, they have a baseball game to go play with your sister. They can’t just go without finding a replacement first like you did. But I bet it won’t be long before at least a few realize how right you are,” his mother announced loudly for everyone to hear.

The boys laughed and and he could hear mutters of, “No way, lady,” or “Over my dead body.”

“Let’s go and set up your tea set over there in the shade, a Prissy Princess needs to stay out of the hot sun.”

“Yes, Mommy!” he squeaked.

“He’s always been such a sissy! I don’t know how you put up with him, guys. He threw a huge temper tantrum this morning to demand he get to wear that dress here. Wait until you see the video!” his sister shouted to his laughing former teammates.

-

PRISSY PRINCESS SPECIAL TREATS ARE SWEET AND TASTY BUT LOW IN SUGAR TO HELP KEEP YOU PRISSY PRINCESS SLIM AND WAIFISH! BUT THE REAL TREAT IS THE FEELING OF ACCOMPLISHMENT YOU GET FROM PLEASING YOUR GUARDIAN! DOESN’T IT MAKE YOU FEEL SO HAPPY AND JOVIAL AND DITZY? REMEMBER...PRISSY PRINCESS GOOD BEHAVIOR, PRISSY PRINCESS TREATS FOR LATER!

Write some examples of Prissy Princess Good Behavior in your Prissy Princess workbook. Remember, good behavior is more than just doing as you’re told. A well behaved Prissy Princess goes above and beyond and does it happily without whining or complaints. A well behaved Prissy Princess shouldn’t need to be told what to do and he is moral and upright at all times. In your Prissy Princess art book, draw a picture of what you looked like during your most well behaved Prissy Princess moment. :)

Chapter 5: Prissy Princess Tea and Cake

Shawn’s past contributions to the team were quickly and easily forgotten by the rest of the players as Cindy hit a home run the first time she was up. She was destined to became their star player.

Shawn would only hear about the home run later. During the game he was forced to sit on a purple and white soft cotton picnic blanket with a lace trim, looking away from the baseball field while having a tea party with his dollies under the watchful supervision of his mother. He made quite the picture.

He sat in the center of the blanket with the purple and white lace skirt of his fabulous dress surrounding him in a perfect three hundred and sixty degree circle that covered nearly the entire blanket. He could just barely see the toes of his white Mary Janes peeking out from under the skirt as he sat with his legs apart and straight. Having no other choice, he set up his tea party directly on the skirt of his dress from a basket his mother set down next to him. First he set a little wooden white play table over his lap. He set two dolls across the table from him and kept Miss Priscilla close at hand as instructed he must always do. He added a small white tablecloth with a delicate lace trim as well. He set up a miniature tea pot and four tea cups with saucers. He set up four plates, and a serving tray. The tea set was antique delicate white porcelain with a whimsical purple flower print, not cheap plastic. He reached into the basket and pulled out a small white box that looked like it was from a fancy bakery. He opened it up and gasped at what he saw.

“Careful now, you don’t want to get any crumbs or frosting on your pretty princess dress,” his mother instructed. “In fact, you should just pretend to eat it for now. Consider it decorative.”

As careful as could be Shawn set the item down on the serving tray. The item was a was a fancy gourmet cupcake covered in purple frosting designed to look like a flower in a white lace cupcake liner. In the center was a single white candle covered in glitter. He realized why his mother had called had been calling him Cupcake all day. The white lace liner was the white lace designs on the hem and trail of his dress and the purple frosting was his purple taffeta skirt. The white candle was the rhinestone studded silky sleeveless bodice. When the candle was lit, it would shimmer like a sparkling tiara. This was what he was going to be now, a sweet fluffy cute little cupcake.

“It’s your first Prissy Princess birthday party, Little Miss Shawna! And since you don’t have any Prissy Princess friends, yet, the exclusive list of invited guests is you and your dollies.”

He was figuratively dying of shame. After everything he had just publicly done everyone he knew would see him only as a Prissy Princess to laugh at and mock or at best pity or ignore from now on. His mother had set up a tripod with the camcorder he now fully realized was making a permanent record of his first humiliating day and pointed the camera down at him.

He was instructed to proceed with his party. He was told to focus on it entirely and to ignore the baseball game and anyone who came up to talk unless directly prompted by his mother. His mother would speak for him otherwise. She told anyone who was curious that he was her son, who had become a juvenile delinquent but had willingly and enthusiastically agreed to an experimental diversion program instead of the traditional correctional system. She handed out pamphlets for both of her programs for any interested parents. There weren’t many takers, with the program being so radical, but some mothers did raise eyebrows in interest when they saw little Shawn the delinquent boy seemingly happy to publicly play tea party with his dolls in an outrageously adorable little girl gown as an advertisement for the program. Mothers with troublesome sons saw a way to keep them safe and in control, and mothers with daughters realized that maybe Shawn’s mother was right that feminine behavior in girls was just a product of societal pressure and not natural. If a troublesome boy could so easily adapt to behaving like the most girly girl sort of princess obsessed little girl, then maybe girls really were just being pressured to do so. His mother also pointed out his sister could be found behind them on the baseball field proving that girls can adapt to a boy’s role just as easily as Shawn adapted to a girl’s role.

If challenged on the ethics of forcing a boy to behave like that, she simply prompted Shawn to give his opinion, which had been given to him ahead of time on one of the note cards he was forced to memorize earlier in the car. “I was a very bad boy and I’d much rather be in the Prissy Princess Correctional Club than in juvenile hall! I mean look at me! I don’t belong there!” He stopped to giggle as they took in the sight of him. “I’m so lucky my Mommy volunteered me for this program instead! I get to wear fabulous dresses and have fun with dollies. It’s not even really a punishment if you ask me! If I just work real hard to be the best Prissy Princess I can be, I’ll be moral and upright and never be in trouble with the law again.”

And then he would immediately focus back on his tea party. He would say the lines he had been forced to memorize and then had to improvise from there. Despite the humiliation, it was fairly easy for him to get lost in the tea party. He had always been the imaginative, dreamy type and imagination was what playing with dolls was all about.

“The tea is lovely, Little Miss Shawna!” he squealed holding one of his dolls as if it was speaking to him.

“Thank you, Emily!” he replied. “Would you like some more cake, Miss Priscilla?”

He held up the doll as if it was speaking to him, and used a slightly different voice for her than he did Emily, as his mother instructed. “Oh yes! Little Miss Shawna, the cake is scrumptious!”

He carefully pantomimed cutting a slice of the cupcake, putting it on Miss Priscilla’s plate, and delicately setting down the plate in front of Miss Priscilla before picking her up again. “Thank you, Little Miss Shawna!”

“You’re very welcome, Miss Priscilla.” He turned to his third doll. “Jenny, would you like some more cake as well?”

In yet a third voice for his third doll he replied as he picked her up, “No thank you, Little Miss Shawna, I’m full. Perhaps another cup of tea?” He put the doll down and pantomimed pouring her the imaginary tea and picked her up again. “Delightful, thank you, Little Miss Shawna!” He put her down.

“Oh, you’re welcome, Jenny!”

And he went on and on like this, getting a dirty look from his mother any time he stopped babbling or pantomiming for too long. Everything else vanished aside from what was going on within the borders of the tea party playing out on the skirts of his dress. His entire world was his little purple and white patch where his bare arms darted this way and that among the dolls and play tea set. He was only vaguely aware of the green grass surrounding him. Anything beyond the border of his blanket was off limits to him because it might endanger his dress. He heard the sounds of the baseball game vaguely behind him but having to focus on his own little tea party game made it impossible to pay any attention to it. It was no concern of his at the moment.

He still felt the fuzzy and happy and ditzy feelings he had started to feel in the car, despite himself. He felt like a harmless little purple and white flower rooted into the ground here in his own perfect little spot in the shade of the nearby tree. A pretty little distraction for people to admire and enjoy. Maybe that’s exactly what he wanted to be. He felt the butterflies and warm pink glow in his stomach starting to rise again, he could feel the happy skipping little princess inside him and for a moment the feelings overwhelmed him. “What a fab day for a cuppa in the park in my prettiest frock!” he squealed loudly with his hands flapping in delight.

Then, all of a sudden a soccer ball flew over his little flower patch and settled by the tree. The warm pink glow faded away. It seemed like a lone cloud had drifted into the sun and momentarily darkened the day. He suddenly felt a chill and when he looked down at his arms they were covered in goosebumps.

“What’s all this then?” a voice behind him on the right asked.

“Is he mocking us?” an identical voice behind him on the left asked.

“His best mates? Don’t be daft,” the voice on the right replied.

“But he was so mean to us at school,” the voice on the left pointed out.

“He didn’t mean it, clearly. Look at him now,” the voice on the right replied.

Shawn froze, paralyzed in fear. He was forced to sit daintily in his pretty prissy dress in impotent, totally emasculated fear with tears forming in his eyes. He felt like a complete sissy. A little girl Prissy Princess who needed his Mommy. That was who he was becoming now, there was no doubt. This day had shocked him to the core, just as intended, and he had already begun to change.

“Mommy!” he cried out of desperation but he looked over and she was gone, walking towards the baseball field.

He heard identical giggling in stereo behind him. “Oh help me, Mummy!” they both replied mockingly together.

“The Twin Tormentors made me wet my nappy, Mummy!” the voice on the left said.

“Your mummy told us to watch you, Shawny,” the one on the right said as she came to stand in front of him, forcing him to look up at her. She was wearing a soccer uniform and was clearly here to play a match on the soccer field located next to the baseball diamond.

The one on the left, wearing an identical uniform of course, looked down and addressed him, “It’s Little Miss Shawna, now, innit love?”

Shawn just looked up at The Twin Tormentors in horror. His fight or flight reaction kicked in. He couldn’t believe he had to face them again, this time in a little girl dress in the middle of a tea party with his dollies. He couldn’t even successfully stand up to them as a boy, much less as a Prissy Princess. He willed himself to stand up and run, but in panic he realized that one of the reasons he had felt so rooted to the spot was that his legs had fallen asleep from being forced to sit entirely still with the entire affair, tea set and dollies, set up on his lap and on top of his skirt. Even if he could run, he knew they could grab him before he could get very far without anyone to help him manage the dress. And if he got up quickly without putting the tea set away he would risk breaking the delicate tea set and spilling the cupcake all over his dress, he would get a spanking for sure.

He was stuck and utterly helpless before them and he knew it, there was nothing else to do but be a good little Prissy Princess and hope his mother returned soon. Shawn looked to the one on the left, “Yes, Diane, I’m Little Miss Shawna. I’m a Prissy Princess now,” he said in absolute humiliation.

Diane, the one on the left, smiled as she raised her shirt revealing the birthmark. “You’re not just going by, ‘The Dolly Destroyer?’ I quite liked that one,” she giggled.

Karen, the one on the right took over, “Pretty dolls, Shawny. I guess we know who's really obsessed with dolls now. What was that you told us? ‘Grow up! Nobody wants to play with a prissy baby like you!’ I guess we know who the real prissy baby is now, don’t we?”

“I’m not a baby!” Shawn whined, unable to deny anything else in the current circumstance.

Diane laughed, “I bet you’re a Prissy Princess Pottypants. Is your nappy wet, Baby Miss Shawna?”

“I’m not wearing diapers, Diane!” He fumed, “I’m wearing my sister’s….” They both giggled at his deeply blushing face as he trailed off.

Karen’s mouth dropped in mock shock, “You mean you traded your baseball things to your sister for her cute little knickers?”

Diane continued, “But you had a deal for a trade with us, remember, Dolly Destroyer? Don’t worry though.”

Karen added, “You’ll make it up to us.”

“So were you mocking your two best mates, Little Miss Shawna? That doesn’t sound like something a proper Prissy Princess would do,” Diane asked.

“I...don’t know what you mean?” Shawn asked in confusion feeling the mockery in this situation had been flowing only in one direction.

“Is he playing dumb?” Karen asked Diane.

“I don’t think so,” Diane laughed.

Shawn fumed at being talked about like he wasn’t even there but knew he was powerless to do anything about it. “What are you talking about?”

“Your voice, what you said when we were walking up,” Diane looked down at him and replied.

“What about it?” Shawn asked in confusion.

Both girls laughed before repeating together, “What a fab day for a cuppa!”

Shawn’s eyes opened wide in shock, suddenly realizing what they meant when he heard it in their voices. And then thinking back he realized the same thing had happened before in front of the mirror. When he started to fall into the Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place, his high pitched Prissy Princess voice had a slight but unmistakable hint of a British accent. The Prissy Princess personality growing inside of him imitated the vocabulary and accent of The Twin Tormentors.

“I...I wasn’t making fun of you. Really. I didn’t even know I was doing it,” he blushed. “And I’m sorry about destroying your grandmother’s doll. Really. I shouldn’t have done that.” Instinctively, he held Miss Priscilla more tightly in his arm, almost protectively.

“He didn’t know?” Karen asked her sister.

“How could he not know?” Diane asked her sister.

“Bollocks,” she replied.

He heard someone else approaching and now his mother and sister stood towering over him as well.

“I have a theory,” his sister said.

“Of course you do,” Shawn thought, but he didn’t dare give her sass out loud.

With a grin on her face she continued, “It’s no different than why he can tell you apart. Because he was so obsessed with thinking about you and how afraid he is of you, his subconscious mind is paying a heightened amount of attention to every little detail of you behavior. Even your voices.

“He has a huge amount of anxiety about being like a girl himself because he hung out with you two most of the time and all the boys made fun of him for it. He spent every day with both of you chattering away in each of his ears. So now that he has to imitate a girl in every possible way, well, to his subsconscious you two are the quintessential example of a girly-girl so it’s using you as a template. We’ll help him practice speaking that way all the time at school, if you agree it’s a good idea.”

The Twin Tormentors both smiled and nodded as Karen replied on their behalf, “Oh of course, we think it’s absolutely adorable that The Dolly Destroyer wants to sound like a Twin Tormentor.”

“We’ll have him sounding just like us in no time!” Diane added.

Shawn’s eyes widened in horror once again. His sister pointed to the twin girls, “Meet the two newest students in the CGPC, Little Miss Shawna. They’ve volunteered to by my two assistants for your lessons. They aren’t going to be the girly-girls anymore, that’s going to be your role.”

Shawn screamed silently inside and tears started to glisten in his eyes, but with the four females, three in athletic uniforms and none in a dress, towering over him as he sat stuck in his luxurious little girl ball gown surrounded by dolls, he had no choice but to reply, “Oh Goody! I’m so Prissy Princess happy I still get to see my two best fri...mates every single day at school!”

He blushed furiously as they all continued to look down on him, their faces painted with amusement and satisfaction.

"Is our little volunteer ready?" he heard an older woman ask in an accent similar to that of the twins.

"Yes, Nana!" Diane replied. "This is our best mate, Nana, Little Miss Shawna," Diane introduced him.

"The Dolly Destroyer," Karen added with a giggle.

The woman, the twin’s grandmother, Shawn realized, joined the rest in looking down on him, "No time to dawdle, girl, put your tea set and dollies away, it's time to go get ready. You missed the rehearsal after all.”

“What’s going on?” Shawn asked as a he carefully started to put the dainty porcelain tea set back in the basket.

“Our Aunt Janet is getting married,” Karen replied.

“And she needs a flower girl,” Diane continued.

“She was going to ask us but we’re in the championship match today,” Karen said.

Diane continued, “But we told her that our best mate, Shawny, would absolutely love to get to do it himself.”

“To show how sorry he was for being so very mean to us,” Karen added.

“And damaging a family heirloom,” the twin’s grandmother concluded.

They all looked down on him expectantly. He had no choice. In abject humiliation and defeat he squealed with delight, “Oh yes! That’s exactly what I want! I’m so sorry I broke your doll! Please let me make it up to you, pretty please?”

When he finished returning his tea set and dolls to the basket, the twins each took a hold of one of his arms and pulled him to his feet. He clung to their arms desperately for support with his legs still numb. His mother and sister fussed with his skirt. A professional photographer took a picture of Shawn in his Prissy Princess gown arm in arm with The Twin Tormentors.

“Come along now, girl,” the twin’s grandmother stated firmly.

The twins left to warm up for their soccer game. There was no doubt that Shawn was the girl being commanded to follow.

His sister handed him Miss Priscilla. “What do we say to Nana, Little Miss Shawna?”

“Yes...Nana,” he squealed.

With his Mother helping him handle his skirt he followed the twin’s grandmother to a limousine. After helping Shawn into the car his mother and sister remained behind to watch the twins play, all promising to meet up with him later at the reception.

-

BADLY BEHAVED PRISSY PRINCESSES WHO HABITUALLY BREAK THE RULES OR CAN’T PASS THEIR PRISSY PRINCESS TRIAL PERIOD BECOME PRISSY PRINCESS POTTYPANTS. A PRISSY PRINCESS BABY MISS LOSES THEIR PRISSY PRINCESS PRIVILEGES AND PRISSY PRINCESS SPECIAL TREATS.

Have you ever been a Prissy Princess Pottypants? Don’t be ashamed, all but the very best most natural Prissy Princesses spend at least a little time as a Prissy Princess Baby Miss, especially during their Prissy Princess Trial Period when they are still adjusting. If you have, write in your Prissy Princess workbook about your Prissy Princess Bad Behavior and how wrong it was. Write about how it felt to wear diapers again. Write about what it was like wearing your other special Prissy Princess Pottypants attire. How did it feel not being able to walk in your specially designed Prissy Princess Pottypants booties? Or talk with your special Prissy Princess Pottypants pacifier? Or use your hands in your Prissy Princess Pottypants gloves? Or to have everyone see your diapers because of your very short Prissy Princess Pottypants dresses? Were you jealous of your Little Miss Prissy Princess friends? How long were you a Prissy Princess Pottypants? Were you embarrassed when you did your Prissy Princess Potty Training at the end? Were you a very sorry Baby Miss? Draw a picture of what a very sorry and genuinely repentant Prissy Princess Pottypants should look like in your Prissy Princess art book. :)

Chapter 6: Prissy Princess Comb and Brush

The ride was a short one, the wedding was being held outdoors in another section of the park where several tents were set up. But with how slowly Shawn walked with his mincing little steps and the need to protect the dress it made more sense to drive the short trip. When it was time to get out of the limousine Shawn felt frozen to the spot. He was terrified of having to be a flower girl, the epitome of prissy little girlhood, in front of a crowd of strangers. He had been through so much already that day and he didn’t know how much more he could take.

The twin’s grandmother told the driver to give them a few minutes for him to settle down. Seeing Shawn shake with nervousness with a tear glistening in his eye Shawn’s new honorary grandmother put her arm around his waist and held him close to her like he was her own little daughter.

“Don’t worry, girl. You’re going to do fine. Everyone will love you and think you’re adorable and very brave.”

“No they won’t. They’ll think I’m a weird stupid little sissy boy and make fun of me,” he sobbed.

The old woman gave him a few moments to compose himself and then told him, “Nobody is going to make fun of you. I’ve told everyone who you are and that you are to be treated with complete respect, like a member of the family. You have nothing to be afraid of, girl.”

Shawn eventually stopped his crying and gazed out the window as he watched the people arriving for the wedding before turning back to her, “Nana?” Shawn asked.

“Yes, girl?”

“Excuse me, Nana, but I’m not a girl. I’m a Prissy Princess. The Prissy Princess Guidebook says I should politely correct people if they call me a girl. It says that I’m like a very feminine traditional girl but not a girl. A Prissy Princess is something else. Prissy Princess Polite Correctness means that the words people use to refer to me matter very much. There’s a whole chapter on PPPC, I haven’t read it all yet. But it’s very clear.”

He shifted uncomfortably for a moment remembering reading this information in the Prissy Princess Guidebook earlier with a stinging bottom while sitting on a sandpaper seat. “I could get a spanking if you keep calling me a girl. It’s Prissy Princess Bad Behavior if I let people call me a girl.”

“The Prissy Princess Guidebook says,” the old woman rolled her eyes and haughtily harrumphed. “In my day, we just called petticoated boys like you girls. Call them princesses and they’ll start to forget they’re being punished. I don’t need a guidebook to tell me how to discipline a naughty little girl like you,” she paused for a short laugh, “Even if the twins did turn out to be a pair of troublemakers. They wouldn’t be turning into such tomboys if I had my way either. But I guess times are changing. Petticoated boys as flower girls while the tomboys are out playing footy, what a world.”

Shawn looked up at her in surprise. It was the first time he had ever heard anyone acknowledge that the twins caused trouble. Nobody else seemed to be able to see through their innocent facade. He instantly felt a connection with the old woman based on that shared understanding alone, even if she was showing no intention of changing his current circumstances. He was suddenly overcome with shame for what he had done to her antique doll. Shawn frowned and in a quiet genuine voice said, “I’m sorry I destroyed your doll, Nana. I know how precious and valuable it was. I was very upset and I wasn’t thinking straight. But that’s no excuse for what I did."

Remembering the twin's family history presentation from the day he destroyed the doll he continued, "You went through so much more than I did, more than I can ever imagine, having bombs dropping on your city and having to run away to the countryside. Having your older brother die in the war. I’m very sorry,” he looked down in shame.

The woman laughed and held him tighter, proud of the empathy displayed in his genuine apology, “Well it’s a cute nickname, ‘The Dolly Destroyer,’ but don’t you think you’re being a bit dramatic? The restoration turned out great, didn’t it?”

Shawn looked confused for a moment as the twin’s grandmother was pointing at the doll he held in his lap. Then he realized, they must have dyed the hair and painted the eyes to match him, or else replaced the head entirely. Miss Priscilla, the doll he would be forced to carry nearly everywhere, was the hated doll The Twin Tormentors had provoked him to reject in front of the entire class. The doll that had put him in this horrible situation in the first place.

“Yes, Nana. Thank you, Nana. I’ll take very good care of her.”

“Good girl.” She reached into her purse and handed Shawn a gift wrapped in the same glittery pink wrapping paper Miss Priscilla had come in and looked at him expectantly.

He opened the gift and inside there was a small lavender colored purse trimmed in white lace, a perfect match for his Prissy Princess dream dress.

“Thank you, Nana,” he dutifully replied.

“Open it,” she said.

He took the purse in his hands and opened it by the golden cupcake shaped clasp. He reached inside to pull out the contents and gasped in genuine admiration. From the purse he had retrieved a small ivory comb and brush.

“I’ve had these for as long as I’ve had Miss Priscilla, but they’re even older than that. They were given to me by my Nana and now I’m giving them to you. You have to comb and brush Miss Priscilla’s hair every single day to keep it nice and neat and untangled for her so she can look her prettiest. Will you do that?”

“Yes, Nana,” Shawn said. He looked down at the beautifully intricate carvings of flowers and butterflies on the ivory comb and brush and admired the exquisite handmade craftsmanship of the antiques. They looked like something that belonged in a history museum. He started to gently brush Miss Priscilla’s hair and his nervousness started to fade into a feeling of calmness. A thought occurred to him, “Nana, was my tea set yours too?”

She smiled at him, “Oh yes. My father brought it back for me after the war. He claimed he took it from an abandoned German castle and it had once belonged to a Bavarian princess. I think he just made up that poppycock to entertain me. But you can believe whatever you want, girl.”

“Thank you, Nana. You’re very kind.” Shawn was feeling heavy with conflicted feelings. The old woman was showering him with very valuable, unique, and heartfelt gifts, but all were suitable for a delicate little girl. These things by all rights should have gone to the twins, but it seemed like their grandmother had realized they were moving away from being the sort of girly-girls who would appreciate gifts of that sort. The old woman was treating Shawn, their very best friend and so called “triplet,” as the next logical choice to keep up her legacy.

“Nana, can you tell me more about what it was like when you were little? During the war?” Shawn asked in genuine interest.

She gently patted him on the knee. “No time for that. You have a job to do, remember? We have to get going. But how about this, next Sunday you and I and Miss Priscilla will get all dressed up nice and pretty and go out for a fancy tea together with the ladies. After that we’ll go to town and shop for a pretty new frock for you. Then, we’ll go to the toy store and get you more clothes for your dolls. I want to show you my appreciation for volunteering as flower girl, you really saved the day. We’ll have all the time in the world to talk. Would you like that, girl?”

Shawn nodded, “Yes, Nana.” Regardless of his conflicted feelings about the gifts and his future as a Prissy Princess, he felt an obligation to be nice to this woman because of what he had done to her antique doll and because of how she had seemingly forgiven him and decided to treat him like a member of her own family. He stopped brushing Miss Priscilla’s hair and carefully laid the brush down beside the comb on his skirt and shifted himself even closer to her and looked up at her. The two held hands. “Please stop calling me ‘Girl,’ Nana. It’s Little Miss Shawna, Nana. I’m a Prissy Princess.”

She hugged him and laughed. “Okay, if it means that much to you, a princess it is then. Are you ready, Little Miss Shawna?”

He nodded and smiled at her. “Yes, Nana. I’m ready.”

His Nana helped Shawn out of the limo and helped him manage his skirts with assistance from the considerate chauffeur who smiled and complimented him on his pretty dress, treating him like any other flower girl. His Nana led him to a large tent being set up for the outdoor reception. It was empty aside from workers setting up the tables and decorations. In the center there was a dance floor set up. His new Nana from his newly adopted second family explained his role as flower girl and had him practice on the dance floor. She became extremely frustrated when it became clear he was utterly incapable of walking in the dress without help. “You’re not getting any help during the ceremony, Princess, you have to do it all by yourself. You better learn to do it right.”

He took smaller and smaller mincing little steps around the dance floor but still couldn’t quite manage not to trip on his skirts. “I’m trying Nana but it’s hard,” he whined, “It’s my first day in skirts,” he pouted.

His new Nana put her hands on his waist and lifted him up on to his tip toes from behind. “Try it like this,” she told him.

He started to mince around the room taking as tiny dainty little steps as he could nearly on his tip toes and to his amazement he was now moving around on the dance floor much more gracefully without tripping on his own skirts. His Nana then drilled him on how to manage the lace trail of the dress without help and how to sit and stand up in the dress and how to curtsy properly. All of this he quickly picked up now that he had mastered the basics of moving in the dress.

Proceeding a particularly proper Prissy Princess curtsy she beamed at him and announced, “You’re a natural. Are you sure this is your first time in skirts?” She tickled his stomach over the white bodice of his dress and asked impishly, “Your first time wearing your sister’s knickers?”

He blushed as he giggled from the tickling. It was the sort of compliment any boy would be embarrassed by even if he was starting to come to terms with the requirements of his new Prissy Princess identity, “Yes, Nana. It’s my first time ever.”

“What a shame,” she replied, “They absolutely suit you perfectly, Princess. You should have been in skirts years ago.”

“Yes, Nana,” he submissively replied.

He was handed a white basket full of purple and white flowers. He carried Miss Priscilla, his copy of the Prissy Princess Guidebook, and his new little purse in the basket as well. He was introduced to everyone in the wedding party as Little Miss Shawna, an extremely dear friend of the family who was filling in for the twins as flower girl. The bridesmaids and the bride, the twin’s Aunt Janet, absolutely went mad at the sight of him.

They surrounded him and hugged him and kissed him and fussed with his spectacular dress and he could barely keep track of who was speaking, but he was used to being surrounded by chattering overbearing girls with British accents so he endured the situation with practiced patience.

“Oh. My. God. He’s adorable!”

“He’s beautiful!”

“I’ve never seen such a fancy frock for a flower girl!”

“So cute!”

“He’s twee to the max!”

“He looks so nice! He’s perfect!”

“What an image! He’s darling! He’s like a little dolly!”

“He’s a little angel!”

“He’s a little cupcake!”

“He’s a PRISSY PRINCESS!” They all squealed with delight.

And then his Nana told him it was time. He took a deep breath. There was no turning back now.

-

AT THE CONCLUSION OF THEIR PRISSY PRINCESS TRIAL PERIOD, EVERY PRISSY PRINCESS ANNOUNCES HIS OWN PRISSY PRINCESS SPECIAL UNIQUE TITLE AT HIS PRISSY PRINCESS SPECIAL CEREMONY FULL OF FANCY POMP! BUT THAT’S NOT ALL! EVERY PRISSY PRINCESS IS PRIVILEGED TO RECEIVE A SPECIAL UNIQUE PRISSY PRINCESS TIARA AND SCEPTRE TO CONFIRM HIS REGAL PRISSY PRINCESS STATUS!

In your Prissy Princess workbook, write about what it will take to pass your Prissy Princess Trial Period. What ways have you come up with to publicly renounce your masculinity and make amends to those you wronged? In your Prissy Princess art book, draw a picture of what your own special unique Prissy Princess tiara and sceptre will look like. Have you decided what your Prissy Princess title will be? If so, make sure your drawing matches it. If not, try and draw several different tiaras and sceptres and see if they give you the inspiration you need. Who will you be? The Prissy Princess of Purple Posy Petticoats? Angelic White Snowcones? Loyal Lime Pie? You had better choose soon, with enough Prissy Princess Good Behavior your Prissy Princess Special Ceremony could come sooner than you think. :)

Chapter 7: Prissy Princess Proclamation

Shawn still couldn’t believe the role he was now forced to play. A day ago he had been an outcast but fairly average boy. Today he was wearing his sister’s little girly underwear, carrying a doll given to him by The Twin Tormentors, and forced to dress and act as the perfect Prissy Princess flower girl. He felt the butterflies in his stomach and felt the warm pink light. Wouldn’t it be so much easier if he just forgot about being a boy? He thought about that Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place, that seed of an idea his sister had planted in his mind.

“It’s time, Princess, didn’t you hear me?” his Nana asked. “Are you feeling okay?”

He heard the music that was his cue to start walking down the aisle. No matter how nice his Nana and the members of the wedding party had been, no matter how much humiliation he had been through already that day, he knew he was at his limit. What remained of his male ego could not allow him to go through with this.

There was no way out of it though. There was only one thing he could do to force himself to go through with it. He started to whisper to himself very quietly, “Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place. Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place. Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place.”

“Shawna, are you okay?” His Nana asked again.

He closed his eyes and kept whispering while trying with all his might to forget he had ever been a boy. Trying desperately to forget there was anything strange or out of the ordinary about his effeminate behavior, “Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place. Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place. Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place. Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place!”

“Shawna!” his Nana said more forcefully.

He opened his eyes as he felt the warm pink light envelop him entirely. He let the butterflies in his stomach fly free. He felt a tingling sensation of perfect happiness in every part of his body. “I feel fab, Nana! I’m so excited for everyone to see me in my pretty flower girl frock! I just wish Mummy was here to see me!”

He minced down the aisle. He sighed with delight, enjoying the warm sunshine and all the pomp of the wedding ceremony with everyone dressed up so nice, especially him in his incredible prissy dress. He smiled at everyone he saw. He reached into the basket and spread flowers in front of him as he took his mincing little steps.

Halfway down the aisle, he found himself gracefully skipping forward instead, his skirts proving no hindrance whatsoever. He heard laughter at this but in his Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place he heard it as laughing with him rather than at him and he giggled at how silly he was right along with them. He tossed more petals and smiled and waved happily at everyone he saw and swished his skirts this way and that as he pranced forward. People continued to giggle at his girlish exuberance for the role. When he came to his seat in the front row, he turned and executed a perfect curtsy to all the wedding guests and received scattered applause in response. He smiled and waved to the crowd one more time before he daintily took his seat with his basket held in his lap. He was still lost in the happy pink fog when he looked down into the bottom of his white basket, now empty of flower petals, and saw a pink envelope with “Little Miss Shawna” printed on it in his sister’s precise business like handwriting. Beside the envelope was another Prissy Princess Special Treat as well.

“A letter from big sis! I’m so happy she gave me her pretty knickers and let me be a Prissy Princess! This is the best day ever!” he thought.

He opened the envelope and immediately came crashing out of his Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place when he saw what was inside. It was a picture of him in his baseball uniform. Fighting back tears he stuffed the picture back in the envelope and returned it to the basket.

The ring bearer beside him, a cousin of the twins, looked over at him in concern. He had been inching away from the insanely girly-girl boy ever since he sat down, outwardly polite as he had been instructed but unable to hide his discomfort with the other boy’s outrageously sissy behavior and image. “Are you okay?” he asked.

Shawn nodded and kept trying not to cry. He picked up the Prissy Princess Special Treat and ate it to distract him from what he was feeling. He savored the strange artificially sweet candy with its rich, herbal, bubblegum taste.

He took Miss Priscilla from the basket and held her particularly tightly. He couldn’t get his mind off the stark reminder of how far he had fallen in just one day. He stewed and seethed in humiliation at what he had been forced to do. But the butterflies wouldn’t quite leave his stomach and the pink glow wouldn’t quite fade away. They remained there on the edge of his awareness. Something had changed in him when he willingly and deliberately embraced the Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place and only left it because the picture had made him confront reality. A real boy would never completely abandon his masculinity like that on purpose. He suddenly felt more emasculated than he had all day and he couldn’t shake the feeling.

A part of him had changed forever. He knew it. Even if he was to wake up the next day to hear his mother explain that he wasn’t really expected to carry on as a Prissy Princess, that it was just one day to scare him straight, he knew there would always be a Prissy Princess part of him. No matter how much he tried to behave like a real man, he would always feel a little like he was wearing his sister's panties. He would always feel a little like he was surrounded by purple taffeta skirts. He would always feel a little like he needed a pretty dolly to comfort him. But he knew deep down that his mother would not be doing anything of the sort. He was a Prissy Princess now and forever unless he finally found the will to fight and run away. He had to. It was his only choice.

Those were the thoughts that ran through the humiliated and emasculated boy’s mind for the rest of the wedding ceremony. He smiled and followed his Nana’s instructions after the wedding as he posed for picture after picture, the jovial smile locked on his face despite his true feelings. As he held his Nana’s hand while she led him back to the reception tent though, his feelings betrayed him again. Just like in the car earlier, he started to feel a strange euphoria overcome him. He felt lightheaded and happy despite having no way to explain why he was feeling that way. He was again entranced by the silky smoothness of his clothing. His mind drifted from total vacancy for minutes at a time to deep thinking about meaningless details of the day. He started to lose track of time and felt odd and slightly confused.

He was suddenly ravenously hungry, having eaten nothing all day besides the two sugar free Prissy Princess Special Treats. When his meal came he saw that he had received a vegetarian meal. All he had to eat was a small salad and a zestily spiced sautéed tofu dish with a spring vegetable risotto on the side. Under Nana’s close supervision and instruction he ate extremely carefully and slowly and primly and properly knowing there would be absolute hell to pay if even a crumb of food fell on his fantastic dress. The meal was actually very good, if not filling, but he looked at everyone else eating steak or chicken or fish with envy. Another note from his sister came along with the meal, which he opened with much trepidation, but it simply said, “Page 13, soy boy.”

He opened the Prissy Princess Guidebook, glitter from the cover once again coating his hands, and turned to the page. He read that all Prissy Princesses are vegetarians because killing animals hurts their very tender and sensitive Prissy Princess feelings and makes them cry. He was ready to cry himself, realizing that on top of everything else he was suffering he would never be allowed to eat his favorite foods like bacon or hamburgers or fried chicken ever again.

Later, towards the end of the reception, his mother and sister and The Twin Tormentors finally arrived, all dressed in suave pantsuits. The four ladies and his Nana led him outside the tent and away from the crowd and surrounded him again.

“Hi Shawny!” the twin on the left said.

“Hi Shawny!” the twin on the right in the identical white pantsuit said.

“We won our match! Two-nil, Shawny! We’re champions!” the one on the left continued.

“We both scored!” the one on the right added.

“We got trophies, Shawny!” the one on the left said.

“Big ones! And not Cuddleball participation trophies like little sissy fairies like you get, Dolly Destroyer!” the one on the right exclaimed and both twins laughed mockingly at him while Shawn could only seethe in anger.

All of a sudden his newly adopted Nana did something amazing. Shawn’s jaw dropped and he looked down at the ground and did everything he possibly could to hide his delight in fear of future reprisal. The old woman slapped the both of them right upside their identical little heads.

“Ow! Nana!” they both exclaimed and rubbed their heads. “Why, Nana?”

“It’s not fair, Nana,” the one on the left added.

“Enough!” She shouted. “Is this your best mate or not? Your triplet? Well you’re not acting like it. He’s doing everything he can to make up for what he did. Much more than most would. Don’t you see how difficult this is for him and how hard he’s working to save your friendship?”

The old woman put her hand on Shawn’s shoulder protectively, “He clearly adores the both of you, for some strange reason, and he’s very sorry for what he did to Miss Priscilla. It’s time for you three to make up and be best mates again. No more making fun of my little princess. Do you hear me?”

The twins just stood there in shock. Never in their life had they been so harshly reprimanded. Taking all the blame when trouble happened was what Shawn was for.

His mother addressed the two girls, “It’s the responsibility of Champion Girls to coddle and protect Prissy Princesses. If you’re going to join the class, you are going to learn responsibility. Is that clear?”

The chastised twins nodded. They did something they had never, ever done before during the entire time the three had known each other.

They apologized. “I’m sorry, Shawny,” said the one on the left.

“We won’t torment you anymore, Shawny,” the one on the right continued, “We’re sorry.”

“We really do like you Shawny,” the one on the left said.

“You’re fun,” the one on the right said.

“You’re sweet,” the one on the left said.

“You’re nice,” the one on the right said. “We didn’t fit in with the other kids at school. They didn’t like us.”

“We’re glad you were our friend anyway. We shouldn’t have been so mean. We were just teasing at first,” the one left said.

“But it got out of hand, Shawny. It’s just, you know…you’re soft and so sensitive. Like a princess. It’s easy to upset you. You take everything so seriously,” the one on the right continued.

“And it’s funny sometimes. Okay? The way you overreact?” the one on the left explained.

His mother spoke up, “It’s not his fault, girls. He was trying to be something he wasn’t. A boy. And it made him try to act like he was better than you because you’re girls. It’s completely natural that you felt the need to put him in his place. But he’s not hiding who he is anymore and trying to pose like he’s a man. He’s going to accept being a Prissy Princess and he needs his two best friends to help and protect him. The only thing he should ever be mocked for is trying to act like a boy again, but I don’t think that’s going to be a problem, will it, Cupcake?”

“No, Mommy,” Shawn quietly replied.

He looked to the twin to his left. “Thank you for being my best friend, Diane.” She smiled and pulled up her shirt, revealing the birthmark.

He looked to the twin on the right, “Thank you for being my best friend, Karen.” She smiled back at him as well.

“Aren’t you forgetting something, Little Miss Shawna?” his sister asked.

He looked at her in confusion. “What do you mean, Miss Cindy?” he asked.

“Prissy Princess Polite Correctness says you should refer to all unmarried girls as ‘Miss’ when you address them to show your respect. That isn’t just a title for big sister. PPPC is very important for a Prissy Princess. The words a Prissy Princess uses matter very much and they must speak the way they are told to speak. I know you don’t want to do Prissy Princess Bad Behavior and earn another spanking, right, Little Miss Shawna? I know you haven’t finished reading your Prissy Princess Guidebook yet so we’ll let it slide just this one time, but don’t expect this leniency ever, ever again.

“PPPC is no joke, and there are many, many more rules to follow besides just this one. It’s not something you argue with even if it doesn’t make sense to you. Your guardians and the Prissy Princess Board of Directors know better than you about what language is appropriate for you to use. It’s not something you can just violate, even by accident, and expect not to be severely punished. For a Prissy Princess, following PPPC is the law and there are no excuses to break it.”

“Yes, Miss Cindy, I’m sorry Miss Cindy,” he obsequiously replied. “Miss Diane, Miss Karen. I’m very sorry for being disrespectful. And for pretending I didn’t want Miss Priscilla and hurting her. Please forgive me, for everything.”

The triplets came together in a hug. “We forgive you, Shawny,” the two replied together.

It was announced to a mentally and physically exhausted Shawn that he had to face one final ordeal. He was going to have to endure something called a “Prissy Princess Special Ceremony.” His mother, the twins, and his new Nana went back inside the reception tent to prepare.

He was left alone with his older sister. He nervously held his hands tightly together on his skirt. She looked down at him and sneered.

“I can’t believe you’re letting us do this to you. I always knew you were a little bitch, but I can’t believe it really took just one day for you to totally accept turning into a Prissy Princess. You’re my brother, and I made you wear my panties and a fucking ridiculous dress all day. Look at you. I bet you regret making fun of me for being a girly-girl now, don’t you?”

He stared down at the ground in absolute mortification and fear. His lip was quivering and tears were in his eyes.

Cindy smiled as she took in the sight of her cowering little brother. Shawn could tell she was barely able to contain her complete and absolute pleasure and glee at doing this to him. His mother had a feminist political agenda and thought she was changing the world for the better. His Nana just wanted a girly-girl granddaughter to dote on and carry on her legacy. The Twin Tormentors were immature and just wanted companionship but let their teasing get completely out of hand and turn to bullying. But his sister was different from all of them. She just wanted to see him suffer emasculation because something about it made her feel good. She was brilliant, she was capable, she was driven, and she was pure sadistic evil. Shawn knew deep down, he wasn’t going to be the last boy to suffer at her hands. She was going to make doing this kind of thing her life’s work, somehow. He prayed that one day someone would be brave and strong enough to stand up and put a stop to her, but he knew that person wouldn’t be him.

“It’s not fair,” he couldn’t stop himself from whining with tears in his eyes.

His sister crossed her arms. “Prissy Princess Bad Behavior. It looks like you’ll be getting one more spanking before bed tonight. If Mom wasn’t so intent on having you pass your trial period so fast so she could show you off as her star pupil, I’d make you a Prissy Princess Pottypants this very second for talking back to me. I’d love to watch you wetting your diaper and drinking from a bottle in front of my baseball team.”

“It’s time for my Prissy Princess Special Ceremony, Miss Cindy,” he whispered.

“That’s right. It is. SHAWN.”

He could only sob in reply.

He was led by his mother towards the slightly elevated stage that had been set up for the band with his sister, The Twin Tormentors, and his adopted Nana following closely behind.

“Now, Little Miss Shawna. It’s time for you to make a choice,” his mother explained. “This is your very last chance. I’ll bet you figured out by now that we were exaggerating your legal troubles. We paid for the broken window and for restoring Miss Priscilla and that was really the end of it. But your behavior has to change. If you refuse to go through with your ceremony, we’ll be sending you to a military boarding school until you're eighteen, and we will never see you again. All of the pictures and videos from today will be destroyed so you will have a totally fresh start. If you do go through with it, you’ll be a Prissy Princess forever. So, what’s it going to be?”

Shawn shook in confusion, his exhausted mind having difficulty following the revelations. He had been confused and light headed ever since eating his Prissy Princess Special Treat several hours before. “I’m...I’m not going to juvenile hall?”

Shawn refused to believe it was true. He couldn’t accept that he had so humiliated and emasculated himself over a lie. They were tricking him or lying to him again, he was sure of it. His sister would never allow it, he was absolutely dead certain. As he minced along he tried to imagine himself in military school but had difficulty seeing it in his mind after the day he had been through. The idea terrified him. He knew something had changed in him when he skipped down the aisle as a flower girl in his Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place. Military school could never change him back into what he used to be.

Wouldn’t it just be easier? Wouldn’t it be safer? Didn’t he have no choice, really? “I’ll do the ceremony, Mommy,” he whispered and nodded. “I’m a Prissy Princess.”

Of course, he was correct that the choice was actually a lie. If he had refused the ceremony the only thing that would have happened is that he would be spending some time as Baby Miss Shawna, a Prissy Princess Pottypants, until he changed his ways. The choice was a test from his mother, and he had passed. To anyone who looked, it would seem he had joined the Prissy Princess Correctional Club totally of his own free will.

He took his mincing little steps towards the stage. He gracefully curtsied and took his seat on a little throne like chair, surrounded again by his voluminous skirts. His sister held a pillow with a purple silk cloth covering some object or objects. He was handed a piece of paper rolled up like a scroll and tied with a pink ribbon. He opened the scroll and read it silently and then he froze, the audience waiting expectantly for him to continue.

“Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place,” he very quietly whispered. “Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place. Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place. Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place.”

In a loud and bright voice with a distinct hint of a British accent, he smiled and read , “Hear ye, Hear ye!

“This is a very special Prissy Princess Proclamation officially endorsed by the Prissy Princess Correctional Club Board of Directors in Clearwater, Florida.

“The holder of this scroll has successfully undergone a Prissy Princess Correctional Club Trial Period. With total willingness he has publicly made amends with those he has wronged, publicly renounced his masculinity, and publicly committed to a lifetime of full and total well behaved Prissy Princess effeminacy.

“In recognition of his status as a willing Prissy Princess Correctional Club inductee, with a successful trial period of Prissy Princess behavior meeting club inductee standards, the holder of this scroll is hereby declared a full and regal member in good standing upon publicly completing this Prissy Princess Proclamation.”

“Henceforth, I shall be known as Little Miss Shawna, and I’m the Prissy Princess of…” He froze. He had read that he was supposed to pick his Prissy Princess title, but there hadn’t been any time. His trial period had gone much quicker than he had expected.

He looked at the crowd of people waiting for him and saw his sister. He crashed out of the Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place.

He had to stop this. All he had to do was refuse to keep reading. He would run away and he could go back to being a boy again. Military school or juvenile hall could be terrible but at least he could play baseball. And he wouldn’t have to put up with the Twin Tormentors, even if they promised not to bully him anymore. So what if he felt like a sissy now? He could get over it, couldn’t he? They did this to him on purpose. They just threw him in the Prissy Princess deep end and expected him to drown in it. But he didn’t have to, he could fight back.

He rolled up the paper and stared up at his sister and mother, ready to finally reclaim his dignity. But just at that moment his sister removed the cloth covering the items on the pillow. His eyes opened wide. He started to feel the pink glow and the butterflies in his stomach once more. He could feel the happy little Prissy Princess skipping down the street inside his mind. Before he knew it he was standing with a huge grin on his face.

His sister removed the tiara from his head, the one that now seemed to Shawn like a cheap toy in comparison, and replaced it with the one from the pillow. The tiara prominently featured a huge purple gem in the shape of a cupcake. His sister handed him the matching sparkling silver and purple sceptre as well. She put the pink sash proclaiming him a Prissy Princess on over the bodice of his dress.

He continued, his voice showing no more hesitation, only pride and a hint of a British accent. “Henceforth, I shall be known as Little Miss Shawna, and I’m the Prissy Princess of LAVENDER LACE CUPCAKES!”

He absolutely swooned with happiness as he waved to the wedding guests who applauded him despite their confusion at the odd display.

His mother presented him with the cupcake from earlier, the single candle now lit. He was instructed to blow out the candle and make a wish. Still trembling with delight, he announced his wish, “There’s nothing else in the world I want more than lots and lots of Prissy Princess friends to play with!”

With his final little step to becoming a Prissy Princess complete, he stood on the stage in his Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place. There was an adorable dollop of purple frosting on his nose from taking a bite of the cupcake. He smiled and felt sure that one day soon his wish would come true.

-

JUST BECAUSE YOU’VE COMPLETED YOUR PRISSY PRINCESS SPECIAL CEREMONY DOESN’T MEAN YOU’RE DONE PRISSY PRINCESS LEARNING AND GROWING! ONE DAY YOU’LL TAKE YOUR NEXT STEPS AND BECOME A PRISSY PRINCESS TWEEN SUPREME!

In your Prissy Princess workbook, write about what you think it takes to become a Prissy Princess Tween Supreme and how excited you are for the opportunity. Just think of all the fancy new clothes you’ll be able to wear. As a Prissy Princess Pottypants you wore clothing suitable for a three year old or younger traditional girl. As a Prissy Princess you wear clothes suitable for a four to eight year old traditional girl. But as a Prissy Princess Tween Supreme you’ll be privileged to wear clothes suitable for a nine to twelve year old traditional girl! Wow, do you think you’re mature enough for that? It’s going to take a lot of work to earn such a prestigious Prissy Princess privilege. In your Prissy Princess art book, draw a picture of what you might look like when you finally earn the privileges of a Prissy Princess Junior Miss. :)

Part 2: The Days After

Chapter 8: Prissy Princess Lovely and Lonesome

Several months later a happily humming Little Miss Shawna skipped from his new house on the school grounds, with Karen and Diane serving as chaperone. At first some of the other Champion Girls had made fun of them for having a Prissy Princess as a best friend, and doing things like sitting with a Prissy Princess for their communal meals instead of with them. They laughed when he would insist on holding their hands or spontaneously kiss them on the cheek. But they soon learned it was a mistake to try and mess with The Twin Tormentors. They were two of the toughest young Champion Girls in the school and they didn’t let anyone push them around. Thinking their companionship with a Prissy Princess meant they were any less Champion Girls was a big mistake. Competition and even fighting like this was encouraged in Champion Girls to help toughen them up. Besides, the Champion Girls soon learned that coddling and protecting a Prissy Princess was a way to earn favor and status in the Champion Girl Promotion Club as it was a sign of maturity and readiness to eventually become a Champion Girl head of household with a Prissy Princess spouse.

The most important duty of a Champion Girl was to be a KISA, a Knight In Shining Armor, and prevent a Prissy Princess from becoming a DDID, a Ditzy Damsel In Distress. A Prissy Princess became a DDID in any situation in which they found themselves in danger. However, most commonly saying a Prissy Princess was a DDID was a polite way of saying they had gone missing. Who can guess why such a thing would happen to a Prissy Princess? With their vacant, happy little heads full of thoughts of sugar and spice and flowers and fun, it’s natural they would be prone to losing track of where they were as they skipped along through life. Every Prissy Princess carried a notecard in their purse with emergency instructions if they ever found themselves a DDID. It told them that if they were in no immediate danger to stay where they were and hand the note to a responsible adult. The note would tell the adult that the holder of the note was a Ditzy Damsel and was likely scared and confused. It listed a phone number for the Prissy Princess Correctional Club headquarters in Clearwater and reminded the reader that Prissy Princess Ditzy Damsels were legally mandated to remain under supervision by order of either the courts or their guardians. Failing to provide aid could in some cases be a crime.

Because the vacant, happy Prissy Princesses were so likely to have Ditzy Damsel moments, they were always closely chaperoned by an assigned Champion Girl or other mature individual when they were out of their schools or homes, even outside on the school grounds with the very tall wall surrounding it.

The triplets made their way together to the front gate. “Hi Nana!” Shawna squealed and curtsied. The hint of a British accent in his voice was now permanent, whether he was inside the Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place or out. He was on the edges of it at least, hearing it’s siren call, most of the time now.

“You look lovely today, Princess. What a pretty new frock! Where did that one come from? I don’t remember buying it for you,” his Nana replied. The two had made their Sunday tea with the ladies and shopping trips a weekly appointment they never missed. Sometimes they would go on other special Sunday outings, to see a flower show or a new Disney Princess movie or to the ballet or other similar activities suitable for a lady and the little granddaughter she doted on. His Nana’s friends loved Little Miss Shawna, as did the old ladies at the senior center where he did his community service. It was odd for the old ladies to see a boy acting the way Shawna did. But eventually he won them over because his femininity reminded them of what girls were like when they were younger. It was a version of cute, adorable, old fashioned femininity many of them missed seeing in modern girls so Little Miss Shawna was a good substitute.

Shawna had found that he did enjoy being doted on and treated nicely and coddled and protected. He felt safe and warm and happy in his role, feelings he had never had as an outcast boy who could never live up to people’s expectations of him.

Shawna beamed in pride. “Oh, Nana! I made it from a pattern!” He twirled in the knee length pale green and white checkered gingham dress, with a simple lace trim on the hem. He wore a white blouse beneath it, frilly white ankle socks, and glossy pale green Mary Janes as well. “It’s not as fancy and nice as my other frocks, but I’m still learning. Look!” From his matching purse he retrieved a small patch with the image of a needle and thread. “I passed Prissy Princess Simple Sewing! I didn’t sew the patch on my sash yet because I wanted to show it to you first. I knew you would be proud.” He smiled and curtsied again.

“Hi, Nana!” the twins both said. They wore their soccer uniforms. They were off to another match. They were part of a traveling team now and were the star players of course.

“Hello, girls!” Nana replied. “Are you taking good care of my little princess?”

“Yes, Nana!” they both replied.

The old woman smiled and nodded. “Good.”

The twin on the right swiped her Champion Girl ID card to open the gate. The Champion Girls were considered level headed, smart, and responsible enough to wander freely. The gate was there to keep Prissy Princesses from becoming a DDID.

The triplets hugged. Shawna took his Nana’s hand and held Miss Priscilla in his other. He could barely remember now what it was like not to have the doll as a constant companion. Shawna and his Nana walked off to the left, the twins walked off to the right.

Coddled and protected or not, the life of a Prissy Princess was not an easy one. Prissy Princess Privileges come with Prissy Princess Regal Responsibilities. Prissy Princess Bad Behavior must be strictly avoided, at risk of a spanking and time on the pink sandpaper stool or even demotion to a Prissy Princess Pottypants. Prissy Princess Good Behavior is expected to be above and beyond the call of duty, not just a rote following of the rules in the Prissy Princess Guidebook. Shawna no longer needed to carry the guidebook with him, though he did anyway because keeping it close was a Regal Responsibility. He had already memorized the entire book, cover to cover, earning him another patch for his Prissy Princess sash.

He excelled and thrived in his new school in a way he never had in the past with a traditional curriculum. The Prissy Princess Correctional Club was his entire world now, and the Prissy Princess Correctional Club Guidebook was his bible. He was doing everything he could to be the star pupil his mother wanted him to be and his cruel sister was driving him to be. Aside from his community service at the senior center and his weekly Sunday outings with Nana, a highlight of both of their weeks, he spent almost all of his time on the school grounds.

He felt that he finally had something in life he never had as a boy. He had a very clear and well defined role in his life. He knew exactly where he fit. He had structure and discipline. He was told exactly what he was supposed to be doing, down to the letter, and when he did it he was rewarded with praise and Prissy Princess Special Treats which left him in a happy ditzy nice vacant fog for the rest of the day.

When he went on his outings with Nana the world outside the school grounds honestly seemed strange and confusing to him. It was odd for him to see boys and men, who the Prissy Princess Guidebook says he should simply think of as uncorrected Prissy Princesses, in roles that he now felt were better suited for Champion Girls. He was told to show uncorrected Prissy Princesses absolute utmost respect and always refer to them as “Mr.” and never, ever as a “Little Miss” which was their true station. He was told to never challenge the idea that they were superior to women and Champion Girls because they could become angry and violent if questioned on matters of this nature by a corrected Prissy Princess. One day, his mother told him, there would be no more uncorrected Prissy Princesses.

Similarly, it was odd for Shawna seeing girls acting like swishy and silly Prissy Princesses. It made him feel dizzy like the whole world was upside down. Most of his dance and gymnastics and pageant lessons were done with private tutors at the school but occasionally he would do things like going to a ballet class with traditional girls to practice for a recital he would perform in with them. The girls were told he was a very special boy and not to make fun of him. They were surprised when he would turn out to be the biggest girly-girl among them. They would look at him and see it as odd that a boy would just love wearing a pink leotard and tutu, and he looked back at them and felt it odd a girl would.

His days started very early, helping the kitchen staff prepare the communal meals in a crisp lacy white apron that matched his pink and white school jumper. Cooking was an essential part of Prissy Princess Home Economics, of course. He learned to stop feeling the incredible hunger pangs each day as he helped to prepare the large high protein meals for the Champion Girls featuring items like bacon or steak. Instead, he thought about cute and loyal little piggies and cows and how much it hurt his tender Prissy Princess feelings that they had to be killed. Often thinking about it made him cry. Eventually, he stopped even seeing meat as food. He was perfectly happy with his alternative breakfast, a small portion of scrambled tofu and a slice of avocado toast with lime zest and a small cup of mixed fruit on the side. Every day he could feel himself becoming more and more Prissy Princess slim and waifish.

Of course, as a Prissy Princess Little Miss he was too immature to help with every kitchen task. Some were simply too dangerous for the little dears. Can you imagine a ditzy Little Miss slicing and chopping? Everyone can agree that absolutely nothing but trouble could come from a happy, ditzy, vacant, airheaded Little Miss with access to a knife. The only mincing a Prissy Princess Little Miss should do is the kind he does with his feet.

It was also his responsibility to help clean the school, and to help clean up after the meals. At first these responsibilities proved too overwhelming for him. The Champion Girls were taught to be unconcerned about leaving a mess because there were Prissy Princesses happy to help clean. They had much more important things to concern themselves with. But the reality of the situation is that there were thirty Champion Girls and only one Prissy Princess currently enrolled in their local school. Karen and Diane convinced the other Champion Girls to keep things neater to make things easier and help coddle the Prissy Princess, until there were more Prissy Princesses enrolled to handle those Regal Responsibilities.

All in all, Little Miss Shawna was coming to appreciate his new life. He was learning so many new things about how to be a good Prissy Princess and excelling in all his traditional girly-girl classes and extracurricular activities. His worst subjects had always been math and science, where his sister’s achievements constantly outshined his own, and now he didn’t need to worry about those subjects at all. His new curriculum gave him many more opportunities to let his dreamy and imaginative side come out. He had no need at all to concern himself with competing with his sister because they had entirely different roles.

The Prissy Princess Minimal Math curriculum meant that all he had to know how to do was to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and keep a basic household budget. Anything else a Prissy Princess might need in daily life, such as any measurement conversions required for following a recipe, could be looked up on reference pages in the back of the Prissy Princess math book or he could simply ask a Champion Girl for the answer. The title of the Prissy Princess Minimal Math book was, “Math Gives You A Headache: How To Avoid It.”

As the weeks and months continued to fly by, everyone agreed that Little Miss Shawna was becoming a perfect model of a Prissy Princess. One day, though, they all realized that there was still something very major missing from his life.

In his standard uniform of a fancy pink juvenile jumper dress and white tights and his Prissy Princess sash, Shawna stood in front of the class of Champion Girls in their simple uniform of plain blue pants, plain white shirts, and plain blue ties. Shawna had no idea what was about to occur, but quietly stood open and yielding to whatever might come as always. His mother and sister and the twins stood behind him proudly. His mother spoke, “This is a very special day for Little Miss Shawna everyone. Shawna, do you know what today is?”

Shawna shook his head, a vacant smile on his face, still unaware of what was going on, “No, Mummy.”

“Well, Shawna, it’s now been a whole month since you’ve received a single spanking for Prissy Princess Bad Behavior. Can you believe it?”

Shawna’s mouth dropped open in shock, he lived in constant fear of a spanking and remembered each spanking and all his time on the pink sandpaper stool very clearly, but he didn’t realize it had been so long. For the first two months he had received a spanking at least once every single day. His sister always looked for any justification at all with a very keen eye. “No, Mummy. What does that mean?”

“What does the Prissy Princess Guidebook say, Cupcake?”

He closed his eyes in concentration, flipping through the book in his mind, and then he gasped. “One month without a spanking means...Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes Bronze Status!”

He smiled with delight as his mother pinned a bronze ribbon onto his Prissy Princess sash with an image of two ballet shoes on it.

“The Prissy Princess Guidebook says,” he recited from memory, “After one month free of Prissy Princess Bad Behavior a moral and upright Prissy Princess is privileged to receive a special bronze ribbon commemorating his commitment to Prissy Princess Good Behavior at all times in recognition of his achievement as a Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes Bronze Status. Wow, do you….” He froze and seemed a bit choked up, “Wow, do you…”

He stopped reciting. His smiling face crumpled into a pout. And then a frown. And then he was sobbing uncontrollably in front of the entire class. The twins rushed to coddle him and the triplets hugged once again.

“What’s wrong, Shawny?” Karen asked.

“What’s wrong, Shawny?” Diane repeated.

He resumed reciting through his sobs, “Wow, do you think your Prissy Princess friends will be jealous?” He continued to cry inconsolably. “Miss Karen, Miss Diane. You’ll always be my very best mates. But I need Prissy Princess friends too.

“I’m so lonely!” he wailed. “I need Prissy Princesses to play dollies and hop scotch with me, to dance with in dance class, and to sing with me when we do our chores, and to color with.” He wailed again, “I’ve never even gotten to play Cuddleball! How can I be a Prissy Princess without even a single Cuddleball participation trophy? I love you both very much, but you can’t do those things with me. You have important Champion Girl things to do.”

“It’s okay, Shawny, stop crying,” Diane said.

“We’ve got big news, Shawny,” Karen added.

His mother handed him a flyer printed on pink paper covered in glitter. Shawna’s sobbing stopped and his eyes opened up with surprise and delight. His mother told him, “Now that you’re officially a Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes, you qualify to attend. And believe me, Cupcake, I’m doing everything I can to find more permanent Prissy Princess classmates for you. I promise you it won’t be too much longer. But remember, if you do Prissy Princess Bad Behavior and need a spanking you will lose that ribbon and no longer qualify. Bronze status is just the first level, so be careful.”

The flyer announced a one week retreat for Prissy Princess All-Star pupils selected from the dozen or so schools that had been founded so far and that it would be held at the Champion Girl Promotion Club and Prissy Princess Correctional Club Headquarters in Clearwater, Florida. It wasn’t a permanent solution to his loneliness, but he would finally get to meet other Prissy Princesses like him. And absolutely best of all, he would be privileged to participate in the first ever World Participation Cup of Cuddleball.

He screamed and squealed with excitement. He curtsied to his mother and sister and best mates and the rest of the Champion Girls over and over. “THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!” He took a deep breath, “THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU….” he went on like this. He had to be excused from classes and Regal Responsibilities for the rest of the day because his tender Prissy Princess feelings were just too overwhelmed.

-

A PRISSY PRINCESS IS MADE OF SUGAR AND SPICE AND FLOWERS AND FUN. AN UNCORRECTED TRADITIONAL BOY IS MADE OF SNIPS AND SNAILS AND SPIDERS AND SLIME. IN PRISSY PRINCESS SPECIAL THERAPY, YOU LEARN TO VISUALIZE AND ACTUALIZE ALL OF THOSE OLD UNCORRECTED BOYISH THINGS WHILE YOUR TEACHER PATIENTLY GUIDES YOU IN REMOVING THEM FROM YOU FOREVER.

Have you started your Prissy Princess Special Therapy yet? Most Prissy Princesses find it challenging and difficult for their tender Prissy Princess feelings to face reminders of their uncorrected past, but they know it’s for the best. When their Prissy Princess Special Therapy is done it makes them feel so nice and happy and clean and clear like a beautiful unique pure white snowflake. In your Prissy Princess workbook, write about how uncomfortable you are with your remaining uncorrected behavior and how happy you will be when you are finally Prissy Princess Clean and Clear forever. Just think, the more you clean yourself of all of those icky spiders and slime, the more likely that you might even make it to Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes Platinum Status! In your Prissy Princess art book, draw a picture of yourself wearing a Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes Platinum Ribbon. One day, that could be you. :)

Chapter 9: Prissy Princess Tween Supreme

Several months later the big first day of the retreat finally arrived. Little Miss Shawna turned and waved to Karen and Diane. He would definitely miss seeing them for the week but as Champion Girl star pupils they were off to a week at NASA Space Camp. It was important to make sure Champion Girls were encouraged for their achievements in math and science because girls had been so unfairly discouraged in those pursuits so long.

He was wearing his favorite and fanciest frock, the lavender and white lace confection he wore his very first day as a Prissy Princess, because this first meeting of Prissy Princess All-Stars was to be a formal and official Prissy Princess celebration full of fun and pomp. He had used his sewing skills to adjust it himself after realizing it hung on him loosely now that his figure had become more Prissy Princess slim and waifish.

He held the hand of the woman who would be his teacher for the week. Mrs. Linda McCoy ran the Clearwater school at Prissy Princess Headquarters, PPHQ, the very first Prissy Princess school in the world. She had short black hair and wore a dark pantsuit. “You’re not nervous, are you, Little Miss Shawna?” she asked.

“Oh no, Mrs. McCoy! I’m so super excited to meet my Prissy Princess friends, I’ve waited so long!” he replied while happily smiling and enjoying the bright Florida sunshine.

She patted him gently on the head. “Well, you arrived a little early. The rest of the Prissy Princess All-Stars will be here soon. While you wait, I have someone very special you can play with.” She led him towards the entrance to the school. The building looked similar to his school back home but was much larger.

“We’ve canceled our regular classes for the day so you little stars can have the classroom to yourselves to get to know each other without other Prissy Princesses to distract you. The other Prissy Princesses are off taking this opportunity to clean the rest of the school from top to bottom. Shawna smiled and waved at a Prissy Princess in the standard juvenile pink and white plaid Prissy Princess school uniform who was cleaning a window inside the school. At first he only glared and frowned in response, but at a look from Mrs. McCoy who silently mouthed PPBB at him he smiled and waved back.

Mrs. McCoy sighed. “If only all the Prissy Princesses were as yielding as you Prissy Princess All-Stars, my life would be a lot easier. I have one very naughty Prissy Princess inside who can’t help with all that cleaning right now in his current state. You can keep him company for now, Shawna.” She opened the door and led him inside. She took his pink Prissy Princess backpack with his hand embroidered name on it and hung it on a hook in the closet. She pointed Shawn towards the special Prissy Princess she wanted him to meet.

Shawna gasped and his hands came to both of his cheeks in delight. He bounced up and down in excitement. “IT’S A CUTE LITTLE BABY!” He squealed and quickly ran forward towards the other boy, though his version of a run even when he wasn’t in skirts as restrictive as his Prissy Princess dream dress was more accurately described as just mincing a little more quickly with his elbows locked to his chest and his wrists flapping.

Despite his babyish status the other Prissy Princess was in fact taller and much huskier than Shawna. He was not Prissy Princess slim and waifish at all. He stood wobbly and bow legged in a very, very thick diaper. Shawna opened his arms wide intending to hug the other boy but before Shawna was halfway there the other boy first windmilled his arms and then fell backwards onto his heavily padded bottom, having lost his balance. He stared down forlornly at the thick pink booties strapped to his feet which made staying upright nearly impossible.

Shawna stopped and giggled at the other boy. He looked at him sitting there in his very short version of a Prissy Princess school dress that came down only to the very top of his diapers, which were covered by plastic panties in a matching pink and white plaid design with white lace ruffles and a big pink floppy bow on the rear. He wore a matching bonnet on his head as well. He wore a matching bib embroidered with the name “Baby Miss Antonia,” in pink lettering. Having his name embroidered on his bib was obviously a necessity because he was unable to introduce himself. The pacifier in his mouth was tied around the back of his head, making it impossible for him to speak.

“Hello, Baby Miss Antonia! I’m Little Miss Shawna, and I’m the Prissy Princess of Lavender Lace Cupcakes!” he announced with pride before continuing, “We’re going to be the best of Prissy Princess friends, I just know it!” He knelt down and hugged the other boy as tightly as he could. The pacifier muted the boys muffled protests. Shawna kissed the other boy right on the cheek and then started to tickle and coo at him like a real baby. The boy tried to resist this treatment with an extremely angry glint in his eye but the large padded gloves on his hands made any resistance, even to a waifish, slim little powderpuff like Little Miss Shawna completely impossible. Shawna kept tickling and tickling and suddenly the boy’s efforts to resist became more and more desperate until a resigned look came to his eyes, his resistance ceased, and his cheeks blushed bright pink. Shawna stopped and again his hands went to his cheeks in delight. “Just like a real baby!” he squealed before turning back to Mrs. McCoy, “Mrs. McCoy! Baby Miss Antonia wet his nappy!”

The other boy started to sob in humiliation through his pacifier. Shawna hugged him and tried to console him, speaking in a baby talk voice he often used with his dolls.

Mrs. McCoy replied, “Thank you, Little Miss Shawna. I’ll change him in a little while. I can see your mother was right about you being a natural. You know exactly how to treat a Prissy Princess Pottypants like Antonia.”

The boy’s sobs grew louder as Mrs. McCoy looked down at him and resumed speaking, “Can you believe Antonia has been in the Prissy Princess Correctional Club for six months and still hasn’t passed his Prissy Princess Trial Period? It seems like he’d rather spend his days in wet diapers than fulfill his Regal Responsibilities. Just a week ago he was very close, but when he was taken out to visit his old school and make his amends he refused to apologize and instead threw a nasty little tantrum before we could get him inside.”

Shawna shook his head sadly as he looked at the boy. “You can do it, Baby Miss Antonia. I know you can. One day you’ll have a Prissy Princess Tiara and Prissy Princess Sceptre and Prissy Princess Sash all your own. Next time you’ll do it. Just look at me, I passed my Prissy Princess Trial Period in one little day. If I can do that, anyone can do it if they just try as hard as they can.”

He hugged the boy and whispered in his ear, “You can do it. Just remember. Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place.” He rocked the boy back and forth to the repetitive rhythm of the mantra, “Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place. Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place. Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place. Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place.” A look of resignation came over the boy’s face and he calmed down.

Mrs. McCoy smiled down at Shawna. “Prissy Princess Good Behavior, Prissy Princess Treats For Later,” she said and handed him a Prissy Princess Special Treat. Shawna smiled in delight and ate the candy. He sat and played dollies with Baby Miss Antonia while he waited, feeling the exhilarating ditzy euphoria of pleasing Mrs. McCoy and finally having a Prissy Princess friend to play dolls with, even if he was an immature Prissy Princess Pottypants.

In a little while, it was finally time for him to meet his true peers, the rest of the Prissy Princess star pupils had arrived. Each took a turn to introduce themselves in front of the class and each wore a Prissy Princess Tiara and carried a matching Prissy Princess Sceptre along with their favorite dolls.

Little Miss Shawna went first and made a very good impression on the group. He told them all about how he was very new to the PPCC but felt like it was his home now. He told them about how he had passed his Prissy Princess Trial Period in just one day. He said his favorite activity was brushing and combing his doll Miss Priscilla’s hair and he passed his antique brush and comb around the class for everyone to admire. He told them about how he loved to dream and to draw and to share and hear stories. Last but not least he shocked them all by telling them that since he was alone at his school he had never once gotten to participate in a game of Cuddleball and that he couldn’t wait for that day to come. One Prissy Princess asked him if he was originally from England because of the way he spoke. Shawna explained that he had picked up the accent from his two very best mates, two Champion Girls named Karen and Diane. When he was done introducing himself, Shawna curtsied and took his seat.

The first of Shawna’s Prissy Princess All-Star peers stepped forward in a yellow and white dress. He curtsied and smiled. “Hello, everyone! I’m Little Miss Mary, and I’m the Prissy Princess of Upright Lily Lemongrass!” Little Miss Mary said his favorite activity was to read and write heartfelt stories any Prissy Princess would adore. Throughout the week, Little Miss Mary and Little Miss Shawna would bond over reading together from Mary’s antique copies of “Alice in Wonderland” and “The Wizard of Oz.”

The next wore a white dress covered in lavish light green lace. “Hello everyone, I’m Little Miss Sally, and I’m the Prissy Princess of Silky Sage Snowangels!” During the week, all the Prissy Princess star pupils would agree that Little Miss Sally was the nicest and most caring. He was always the quickest with compliments and gave encouraging words to all of them when things were tough.

There was also Little Miss Alexis, who in a pure snow white dress announced himself the Prissy Princess of Beautiful Bridal Bouquets and said that it was his greatest desire to one day be married to a Champion Girl who would coddle and protect him. He was a very willing club inductee who wanted to join from the moment he saw a pamphlet explaining the Prissy Princess Correctional Club. He had once run away from home to try and join because his very traditional parents wouldn’t allow him to. After that Ditzy Damsel In Distress moment his parents realized the right thing to do was to allow him to pursue his dream and agreed to sign him up.

Next up was Little Miss Ameera, the Prissy Princess of Magenta Mum Maple. He had delicate dark olive skin and wore a purplish-red dress. His hair was completely covered in a matching silk headscarf. Little Miss Ameera came from the Prissy Princess school in Canada, but what bonded him with Little Miss Shawna was his stories of how his family had fled Kuwait during the Gulf War. His harrowing tale reminded Shawna very much of his Nana’s stories of growing up in England during World War II.

The most cute and twee of the Prissy Princess All-Stars was Little Miss Himari, the Prissy Princess of Kawaii Candy Chrysanth, who came from the Prissy Princess school in Tokyo. He was still learning English and sometimes had difficulty communicating with the other Prissy Princesses, but they still made every effort to include him. Later that week he showed Little Miss Shawna a comic book called Ranma ½ about a boy who changed into a girl when splashed with water. He patiently explained what was happening on every page to help practice his English and because Shawna couldn’t read the foreign text. Shawna was fascinated by the story and the Japanese comic style which he had never seen before. It gave him the idea to start drawing his own comic book in a similar art style called, “The Twin Tormentors and The Dolly Destroyer.” It later proved a hit with Prissy Princesses and Champion Girls alike.

In the comic, a twin pair of masked Champion Girl superheroes in blue and white tights named Karen and Diane, The Twin Tormentors, would fight crime and the patriarchy along with their loyal little sidekick Little Miss Shawna, The Dolly Destroyer. The Dolly Destroyer’s costume was a poufy pink and white dress underneath which he wore elaborately frilly and lacy white pettipants. He wore a pink glittery mask over his eyes and the rest of his face was exaggeratedly made up like an old fashioned doll. He wore his hair in elaborate curls to further the doll like appearance.

Of course, The Dolly Destroyer was much more comic relief than superhero. In every edition he would ditizily wander into danger and find himself captured and held in some embarrassing situation as a Ditzy Damsel In Distress for The Twin Tormentors to rescue like Champion Girl Knights In Shining Armor. He would often find himself tied up and hanging upside down with the skirts of his costume covering his face and his cute little pettipants on display for everyone to see. “Oh, save me, Twin Tormentors! Save me!” he would scream.

From the Prissy Princess school in London there was Little Miss Saanvi, the Prissy Princess of Cute Cardamom Cuddles. He had dark tan skin and black hair and his family was originally from India. He wore a lovely sea green and pink saree. The Prissy Princess All-Stars saw him as impressively open and yielding. He was the quickest to make close Prissy Princess friends with the entire group because he was so happy to share about himself and ask questions about the rest. Whenever there was a dispute over which Prissy Princess got to play with a doll or coloring book he would offer to give up his own to resolve it.

There was also Little Miss Josefina, the Prissy Princess of Fancy Cream Flan from the Prissy Princess school in Mexico City. Josefina loved to cook, and gave Little Miss Shawna a secret family recipe for a fiery, sweet, and zesty red sauce to use to braise tofu for burritos. He said the recipe for the sauce was a family secret that had been passed to him by his abuela, his grandmother, who doted on Josefina the way Shawna’s Nana doted on him. The sauce was traditionally used with meat, but was perfect to add a deep savory flavor that was easily absorbed into the neutral tasting bean curd.

Next up was Little Miss Polina, the Prissy Princess of Alyonka Daisy Delights from Moscow. He was the most jovial and funny and had a sharp wit. No matter how much a Prissy Princess was struggling he had a joke or a jest to help cheer them up. He was also the most generous of the Prissy Princess all-stars. He would always stop his own work to help others who were struggling and he just lived for sharing and caring. He explained that Alyonka was a Russian candy bar famous for the iconic picture of a baby girl on the wrapper and that he had brought some to share. With Mrs. McCoy’s permission, remembering that Prissy Princesses strive to be waifish and slim and their guardians must carefully monitor their calorie intake, he handed out a small portion to each of them. All agreed it was delicious.

When Little Miss Polina was finished, the final Prissy Princess All-Star stepped forward. Whispers of awe broke out among the other Prissy Princesses as he curtsied to them. This Prissy Princess wore a beautiful pink dress that was decidedly less childish than the rest of their outfits and wore a purple sash over his dress instead of a pink one like the rest of them. He had pierced ears and the rest of the Prissy Princesses felt very immature with their clip on earrings. His shoes had a small heel while all of the other Prissy Princess All-Stars wore flats. Shawna heard whispered speculation that he was even wearing a training bra. The ebony skinned Prissy Princess wore his hair tightly braided in fishbone cornrows with a puffy mass of curls on top as well.

The Prissy Princess All-Stars sat in awed silence as he spoke, “Hello, everyone! My name is Junior Miss Tiana, and I’m the Prissy Princess...” he paused for a just a beat and saucily winked at them, “...Tween Supreme, of Pink Zinfandel Xylose.”

Utter chaos broke out among the Prissy Princess All-Stars. None had ever met a Prissy Princess Tween Supreme before because Junior Miss Tiana was the very first Prissy Princess in the world to achieve that lofty position. There were shouts of glee and jovial laughter and delight.

“Prissy Princess Tween Supreme, it is real!” one shouted.

“Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!” another repeated.

“He’s so mature!”

“I wish I had pierced ears,” another said wistfully.

“That’s the absolute best Prissy Princess special unique title ever,” Shawna said in amazement as the rest of the all-stars nodded their agreement.

“What’s xylose?” one voice asked in confusion.

Mrs. McCoy finally quieted the excited Prissy Princesses and Junior Miss Tiana resumed speaking.

First he explained his special unique Prissy Princess title. He said that xylose was actually the most important single word in the Prissy Princess ABCs. He said that xylose was a calorie free sweetener and that it was what made their Prissy Princess Special Treats so sweet and nice. He said that, believe it or not, it was actually made from a block of wood. He said the actual process was boring Champion Girl science stuff he didn’t understand that would give the entire class headaches anyway, but that the important thing to remember was that something so sweet and nice and vacant could come from something so hard and rough and unyielding. Every Prissy Princess was a little like xylose. The Prissy Princesses all oohed and aahed at the wisdom of a Prissy Princess Tween Supreme.

He explained how he grew up on a family winery in California. He didn’t remember much about it because he was so little but he remembered he used to love to sneak grapes off the vines and that they were his very favorite sweet treat. Tragedy had struck his family, however, and his parents were killed in a home invasion. Having no close relatives who were willing to take him in, he was put up for adoption and was now the son of Mrs. McCoy. She raised him as a Prissy Princess willing inductee from a very young age, developing and perfecting the process as she went with help from people like Shawna’s mother and the other radical feminist members of the Prissy Princess Board of Directors. He was the very first Prissy Princess student and over time had earned his status as a Prissy Princess Tween Supreme.

His purple sash was covered in dozens of advanced Prissy Princess Tween Supreme patches, front and back. He showed them the purple and gold glittery cover of his copy of the Prissy Princess Tween Supreme Correctional Guidebook but Mrs. McCoy reminded them all that Little Miss Prissy Princesses were not mature enough to handle the information inside and were forbidden to read it. Shawna’s heart was absolutely pounding with desire and longing to one day prove himself mature enough to read it and add to his base of Prissy Princess knowledge. Frustratingly, Junior Miss Tiana told them that he was forbidden to say exactly how he earned the title of Prissy Princess Tween Supreme. It was something that each Prissy Princess had to discover and do on his own and that it wouldn’t take exactly the same form for all of them. He said that if your Prissy Princess heart was truly loyal and upright and moral, when the time came a Little Miss would know what to do.

With Mrs. McCoy’s permission he did share some things about Prissy Princess Tween Supreme Privileges and Regal Responsibilities. For one thing, instead of only doing their Prissy Princess community service they were allowed to work certain sorts of jobs part time under close supervision so they would have a little of their own spending money, though most of their pay would go to the Prissy Princess Correctional Club general fund as a contribution to their tuition. For instance, if their mother was a lawyer a Prissy Princess Tween Supreme might work in her office as an assistant to her personal assistant. If their mother ran a hotel, they might work as a junior maid assisting the housekeeping staff. In almost any workplace a role of this sort could be found suitable for the Prissy Princess Tween Supreme skillset.

Most Prissy Princess Tween Supremes, however, would join the Champion Girl and Prissy Princess Babysitter Band and work under the supervision of a Champion Girl partner. The Babysitter Band was designed as a way to train Prissy Princesses for their ultimate goal in life, taking care of the children of their Champion Girl spouse. At the same time, the Champion Girls would learn how coddle, protect, and oversee a Prissy Princess in a simulated family scenario as practice for their later role in marriage.

The Babysitter Band would also be used as a form of outreach to the public for the programs. Their services would be provided at low cost or for free to families who could not afford to pay for childcare so traditional families not used to Prissy Princess and Champion Girl gender roles would have reason to hire them on.

The Champion Girl and her Prissy Princess Tween Supreme partner were forbidden to try and directly persuade the children they babysat to see gender roles their way. They did not want to anger the traditional parents who had very different ideas. However, it was hoped that their example might indirectly rub off on some of the children and get them used to the idea of what the future would be like and that seeing what an effective, responsible, and child pleasing team they made might even convince some of the more progressive parents to start making changes of their own for their children.

A Prissy Princess Tween Supreme babysitter made an excellent playmate for any small child and for many traditional girl older children as well. They also loved to play with any child who enjoyed arts and crafts or games heavy on imagination like playing house or dolls. In these cases the Prissy Princess would do almost all of the work, relying on his Champion Girl partner only to take charge if there was an emergency or if some form of discipline was required.

With older children, uncorrected traditional boys especially, the Champion Girl would take a larger role, playing video games or practicing sports together, or helping with their math homework which was way over the head of a ditzy and vacant Prissy Princess Tween Supreme.

Shawna and the other Prissy Princess All-Stars soaked in all of this information with longing and desire. All of them agreed they were incredibly excited to one day join the Babysitter Band. Every Prissy Princess loves babies and children. Most besides Shawna already had extensive practice overseeing a Prissy Princess Pottypants and couldn’t wait to challenge themselves to be the best little babysitters they could be for older children.

All of them agreed that Junior Miss Tiana was amazing and wanted to be his best Prissy Princess friend. All of them immediately looked up to him and saw him as a role model. All week they watched every little thing he did for any hint of what it was they had to do to earn the title of Prissy Princess Tween Supreme.

In turn, all week Tiana watched his Prissy Princess companions very closely for even the smallest hint of Prissy Princess Bad Behavior. The very moment he saw it, his hand would shoot out and point at them and he uttered the dreaded phrase, “Prissy Princess Bad Behavior!” He took no pleasure in it, but it was his Regal Responsibility as Prissy Princess Tween Supreme and role model for the group. Prissy Princess star pupils had to be held to incredibly high standards to help keep them learning and growing.

Mrs. McCoy and the classes’ Champion Girl overseers had absolute trust in Junior Miss Tiana’s judgement on these matters, so even if none witnessed the behavior besides Tiana the offending Little Miss was spanked and sent to sit on the classes’ pink sandpaper stool with the pink conical Prissy Princess Bad Behavior hat upon their head. Before the first day of their retreat was through, the Prissy Princess All-Stars started to police each other in the same manner. All of them were pointing fingers and pronouncing Prissy Princess Bad Behavior while looking to Junior Miss Tiana for the final judgement of what to do. Sometimes he would be lenient if the offense was very small or unintentional, but for major crimes like violating PPPC or deliberately doing or saying something the way a traditional uncorrected boy might there was no other option but to get Mrs. McCoy or a Champion Girl for a spanking session.

There were no hard feelings among the group because of this self policing. They all knew they were simply doing what was moral and upright to help each other learn and grow so they could all mature into Prissy Princess Tween Supremes themselves one day. Among some of the local Prissy Princesses there was some grumbling that the Prissy Princess Tween Supreme who always pointed out their mistakes now had a group of fawning little imitators who made it almost impossible to avoid daily spankings. However, the grumbling itself led to spankings and soon behavior in the class markedly improved.

As the week went on, Shawna saw that everyone in the class save himself and Junior Miss Tiana had suffered at least one spanking. He saw all of his Prissy Princess All-Star companion’s hard earned Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes ribbons downgraded from platinum to gold or from gold to silver. Junior Miss Tiana was now the only one in class left with a platinum ribbon on his sash.

Shawna went out of his way to be the best behaved Prissy Princess it was possible to be. He was the newest Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes because he had only recently joined the Prissy Princess Correctional Club in the first place. All he had was his Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes bronze ribbon. A single slip-up could cost him everything. If he did Prissy Princess Bad Behavior he would not be downgraded to a lower Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes tier, he would no longer be a Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes at all and would immediately and instantly be removed from the group of Prissy Princess All-Stars.

The entire class, especially Junior Miss Tiana, was incredibly impressed with his successful commitment to maintaining his status. Though every Little Miss was trying to earn Junior Miss Tiana’s favor, it was clear from the second day that he had begun to see Little Miss Shawna as his main protege and he constantly kept Little Miss Shawna by his side to give him instruction and advice. Even though he was so new to the Prissy Princess Correctional Club, it was clear that he was a phenom and one of the top contenders to be the next to graduate to Prissy Princess Tween Supreme. If a Prissy Princess could complete their Prissy Princess Trial Period in a single day, anything seemed possible for them. That’s why it was so shocking to absolutely all of them, Little Miss Shawna more than anyone else, that on the last day of the retreat mere moments before participation was set to commence in Shawna’s most anticipated event, the World Participation Cup of Cuddleball, Shawna made an unforgivable mistake and his worst nightmare came true. He lost his Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes status.

-

WOW, YOU MADE IT, A JUNIOR MISS PRISSY PRINCESS TWEEN SUPREME! HOORAY! BUT REMEMBER JUNIOR MISS, YOU STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO BEFORE YOU WILL FINALLY BE READY FOR A CHAMPION GIRL SPOUSE SO ALL OF YOUR DREAMS CAN COME TRUE!

In your Prissy Princess Tween Supreme workbook, write about what you think it will take to earn the privileged status of a Prissy Princess Dream Extreme. Just think, one day you’ll reach the peak of Prissy Princess maturity and earn the title of Prissy Miss and the privilege to wear clothes suitable for a modest and moral old fashioned traditional girl of up to the age of seventeen! Wow, that’s so mature! Your Prissy Princess Tween Supreme friends will be so jealous! You’ll get to go on dates with Champion Girls and one day you’ll be married. Can you believe it, you, a Prissy Mrs. with little babies all your own and a Champion Girl spouse as head of the household? Dreams do come true! In your Prissy Princess Tween Supreme art book, draw a picture of what your Prissy Princess Dream Extreme wedding dress might look like. ;)

Chapter 10: Prissy Princess Cuddleball Calamity

On the second to last day of the retreat, Little Miss Shawna sat on the bleachers in the school gymnasium and looked down in delight at the playing area, which in its current heavily padded configuration was officially designated a “Cuddleball Coliseum.” Before the commencement of participation in the World Participation Cup of Cuddleball on the final day of the retreat, the Prissy Princess All-Stars were attending the intramural Cuddleball participation for the Clearwater school to cheer on the local Prissy Princesses.

Champion Girls had dragged into position the Cuddleball playing surface, a heavily padded pink mat that matched the dimensions of a standard basketball court. At what would be midcourt stood a padded pink pedestal and upon it stood the game’s eponymous object, the cuddleball itself. It was a large, fluffy, stuffed pink ball. It had a battery powered vibrating core and multi-colored christmas lights criss-crossed around it and flashed in different dizzying patterns. A large white circle was marked on the mat around the cuddleball pedestal.

In the four far corners of the Cuddleball Coliseum the Champion Girls placed four large foam pink and white painted barrels full of glittery purple and green water balloons.

A regal fanfare played, and the Prissy Princess Cuddleball commencement began. As the local class skipped onto the Cuddleball Coliseum floor led by their local role model Junior Miss Tiana, Shawna turned to his left and squealed in happy anticipation. Beside him sat Baby Miss Antonia, who he had spent the entire week tickling and snuggling and cuddling and smothering at every possible free moment. “Wow, aren’t you so jealous that a Prissy Princess Pottypants isn’t privileged to participate too?” Antonia rolled his eyes and shook his head but Shawna had already turned his attention back to the Cuddleball Coliseum. Besides the visiting Prissy Princess All-Stars and school staff, some parents were in attendance as well. Most of the school’s Champion Girls were also present to show their support because coddling the Prissy Princesses was one of their responsibilities, but many lamented and complained about the requirement. They felt that the game made a mockery of sports and competition, which were very important to them. How could something be considered a sport if it had no winners, no losers, no points, and not even any judges? Other Champion Girls just laughed and said to let the Prissy Princesses have their fun.

Each Prissy Princess carried a bag containing a doll, a fluffy white and pink striped towel, and a large fluffy white and pink pillow. They wore extensive padding and protection. They wore glittery pink helmets similar to a bicycle helmet. They wore hard plastic safety goggles to protect their eyes. They wore pads on their elbows and knees. The helmet and pads had an additional transparent pink inflatable layer of padding as well. They wore pink socks and glittery pink and white velcro sneakers. Only Junior Miss Tiana’s sneakers had laces.

They wore striped white and pink t-shirts and those who had earned them already wore their Prissy Princess sashes as well. They wore short pleated pink skirts over regulation white frilly panties. The skirt and t-shirt had extra padding sewn in, making them all look a little less slim and waifish, but it was deemed necessary to protect the delicate little dears and keep them safe. Cuddleball was, by Prissy Princess standards, a rough game.

Under the supervision of two Champion Girls, Junior Miss Tiana led the group in stretching and calisthenics to warm up. The regal fanfare played again, and participation was set to begin. Cuddleball is separated into four periods. The first three are eight minutes long each with four minute cooldown periods between them. The final is untimed and continues until full participation is reached.

The first period is called “Dolly Catch.” The Prissy Princesses pair up and stand across from each other. They toss their dolls to one another as fast as they can, trying to keep them both in the air at the same time to achieve an effect similar to juggling. If one of their dolls touches the ground, the two Prissy Princesses will pair off with someone else. The ditzy Prissy Princesses frequently drop the dolls, but this is not considered a failure at all. There is no failure in Cuddleball, only fun. Switching places is considered an opportunity to have more fun by participating together with a greater number of Prissy Princesses. During the four minute cooldown period, the Prissy Princesses hug and cuddle with their dolls and apologize profusely for playing with them so roughly.

The next round is called “Pillowfight,” which requires little explanation. Prissy Princesses laugh and squeal and run around the Cuddleball Coliseum as they whack each other with their fluffy soft pillows. During the cooldown period Prissy Princesses pair off and hug and cuddle with a pillow between them to confirm the activity was all in good fun. Prissy Princesses abhor any actual violence.

The third period, “Water Balloon Fight” proceeds similarly. Cuddleball participation spectators are encouraged to bring a plastic poncho if they intend to sit in the front rows as Prissy Princesses are not well known for their ability to aim.

The cooldown period consists of soaking wet Prissy Princess hugs and cuddles and a brief toweling off period before the final round, “Cuddleball Prime.” In Cuddleball Prime the Prissy Princesses each stand along the white circle surrounding the cuddleball pedestal. Hands are linked around the circle if there are enough Prissy Princess participants present.

A Champion Girl overseer picks one of their names from a hat to participate first. The first participant skips forward and picks the cuddleball off its pedestal and hugs and cuddles with it for thirty seconds. When hugged with just the right tightness, not too firmly and not too softly, the cuddleball begins to hum and vibrate and the Prissy Princess sighs with contented delight. When the cuddleball is vibrating the Christmas lights begin to flash more quickly and vibrantly as well.

The participant is then blindfolded and they spin around for twenty seconds before tossing the ball in the air and yelling, “Cuddleball!” The participant then falls to the ground laughing from dizziness and fun before being escorted out of the playing area and into the Participant’s Circle to await the participation trophy ceremony.

The participant that catches the cuddleball or is nearest to where the cuddleball lands picks it up and hugs and cuddles it for thirty seconds as well before repeating the process.

Shawna was absolutely entranced by proceedings. The game just looked so fun. There was no boring sitting on the bench and waiting because everyone got to play the entire time. There was no worry that he might strike out and his mistake would cost his team the game because nobody won or lost. There was no rivalry or anger at opponents because there were no opponents and everyone was rewarded for participation in exactly the same way. There was no worry or stress about possibly getting hurt because the safety precautions were so extensive. He absolutely could not wait for his opportunity to participate the next day. There was absolutely no doubt in his mind, Cuddleball was much better than baseball for a Prissy Princess like him to play. He was so excited to play Cuddleball the next day that he got very little sleep that night, which was likely the unfortunate cause of his later extra ditzy Prissy Princess Bad Behavior that would cause all the trouble.

Later that day after the intramural Cuddleball participation was complete and participation trophies handed out, he stood in front of the entire Prissy Princess class, both visiting all-stars and local Prissy Princesses, to give a final Prissy Princess report about what he had learned during the week. It was a group project and he was partnered with Little Miss Polina and Little Miss Ameera, who wore a pretty pink and white headscarf that matched the Prissy Princess school dress perfectly.

The topic assigned to the group was on the importance of Prissy Princess Polite Correctness, Diversity, and Inclusivity. The three took turns and talked extensively about how much they had learned from each other and the rest of the Prissy Princess All-Stars from around the world during the week.

They talked about how each one of them was a perfectly unique snowflake and just as special and unique as their Prissy Princess special unique titles were but how they were all united together in following the ways of the PPCC. To the delight of a beaming and proud Mrs. McCoy, they concluded their presentation, “We may come from different countries and have different colored skin,” Little Miss Polina said.

“We may have been raised in different faiths,” Little Miss Ameera said.

“We may have come to the Prissy Princess Correctional Club for different reasons,” Little Miss Shawna said.

They continued to take turns speaking, “We may have different strengths and weaknesses.”

“Some of us are a little more slim and waifish and some of us a little less.”

“Some of us are a little more ditzy and vacant and some of us a little less.”

“Some of us are more sweet and yielding and nice like xylose and some of us are still a little more hard and rough.”

Junior Miss Tiana nodded and smiled with approval at that part.

“Some of our images are more kawaii and twee and cute and some of us a little less.”

“But the important thing is.”

“We’re all Prissy Princesses helping each other together.”

“So if we include everyone no matter what we look like.”

“No matter where we’re perfect and where we need to improve.”

“And treat everyone with perfect Prissy Princess Polite Correctness and respect.”

“Then we can achieve perfect Prissy Princess harmony.”

All three spoke the final lines together, “So no matter how different we may seem from the outside, we can all come together and help each other follow the Prissy Princess Guidebook. That way, we can all think and feel and act exactly the same, like perfect Prissy Princceses. That’s what Prissy Princess diversity, inclusivity, and PPPC is all about!”

The three curtsied and beamed with pride as the entire class applauded them. The three hugged and took their seats so the next report could begin.

The next day Shawna was absolutely shaking with excitement and delight. In the gymnasium locker room Junior Miss Tiana had to help him don his Cuddleball uniform and protective gear because he had no experience with the equipment and was too ditzy with exhaustion and anticipation to figure it out.

As Tiana finished dressing him, breathing heavily from helping multiple Prissy Princesses including Shawna to inflate their protective padding, he complimented him and his partners for their report.

Shawna smiled in happiness at the positive attention and turned to his two partners who were helping each other inflate their pads. “Thank you so much, Little Miss Ameera. Thank you so much, Little Miss Polina. You were the best partners ever!”

“We couldn’t have done it without you, Little Miss Shawna!” Ameera said.

“Thank you, Little Miss Shawna!” Polina replied as well.

Shawna turned back to Junior Miss Tiana and hugged him tightly. He looked up at his role model with nothing but pure admiration and awe and made a horrible error. “And we could never have done so well without your help too, Little Miss Tiana!”

There were gasps. All activity in the locker room froze and there was a sudden chill in the air. In horror Shawna covered his mouth with his hands, desperate to have the words back. “No, I’m sorry, I meant Jun…” Tiana’s trembling finger pointed at him, a disbelieving and shocked look in his eyes. Shawna fell silent. Around the room every Prissy Princess All-Star stood in that same pointing pose with that same look of shock in their eyes.

“Prissy Princess Bad Behavior,” Tiana said in a quavering voice. The rest of the all-stars repeated the words.

Mrs. McCoy stood looking down on him, a look of severe but sad disappointment in her eyes. “Shawna, you know what you did.”

Shawna stood shaking with emotion. His face showed a horrible pained frown and a trembling lower lip. His head fell in complete defeat and he stared down at the ground as his tears began to fall. His self-esteem was crushed. He felt like he was six inches tall. He couldn’t believe what he’d done.

They all heard the regal fanfare that meant it was time to enter the Cuddleball Coliseum.

The Cuddleball spectators were shocked and confused when instead of happily skipping onto the playing surface the Prissy Princess All-Stars entered the gymnasium in a subdued manner. Some were holding each other’s hands and consoling each other, their tender Prissy Princess feelings clearly in a state of distress.

Behind them all Mrs. McCoy led a horribly distraught Little Miss Shawna by the hand to the center of the gymnasium directly by the cuddleball pedestal. A Champion Girl brought her a folding chair and a microphone. The gymnasium fell totally silent as Mrs. McCoy spoke, “Little Miss Shawna has engaged in Prissy Princess Bad Behavior. He has lost his Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes Bronze Status, and as such is no longer eligible to participate in the World Participation Cup of Cuddleball.”

Shawna sobbed as his bronze Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes ribbon, the symbol of one of his most significant Prissy Princess achievements, was removed from his sash. His Cuddleball uniform pink pleated skirt was pulled up. His frilly white panties were pulled down. He took his place over Mrs. McCoy’s lap with the entire school and visiting guests watching. The microphone was placed in front of his mouth and he was forced to announce what he did and apologize in front of everyone.

“I referred to Junior Miss Tiana as Little Miss Tiana. I violated PPPC by not showing proper due respect to a Prissy Princess Tween Supreme. The words we use matter very much. I’m very sorry,” he concluded.

The spanking began. Shawna sobbed but not from the physical pain. He was in anguish at his own stupidity and carelessness. He was angry that he had let his Prissy Princess All-Star friends down, especially Junior Miss Tiana. He was devastated that he was still not going to get to participate in Cuddleball like he had dreamed of. All this was because of one stupid, careless, unintentional violation of PPPC. He had gone from Prissy Princess All-Star to a snivelling, crying wreck being punished and shamed with the whole world there to see.

When his spanking was complete he was led with his panties still around his ankles to a pink sandpaper stool and forced to sit facing the corner so he wouldn’t even get to watch the festivities in the Cuddleball Coliseum. He was handed his copy of the Prissy Princess Correctional Club Guidebook and told to re-read the chapter on PPPC.

He sat primly and dead still as all Prissy Princesses learned to do on the painful seat. Shawna cried as he turned the pages of the book he had already fully memorized and loved with all of his little heart.

When the regal fanfare played to announce the start of Dolly Catch, instead of the sound of dolls fluttering through the air and happy giggles of delight, he heard something else.

“But I don’t wanna participate without Little Miss Shawna,” a voice said.

“He’s never gotten to play before,” another whined.

Shawna stopped reading and froze.

“He doesn’t have anyone to participate with at his school, this is his only chance.”

“He was just being ditzy, he loves PPPC more than anyone. Let him participate, Pretty Prissy Princess Please.”

Shawna stopped crying. He couldn’t believe what was happening. His friends were standing up for him, clearly risking spankings and Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes status demotions of their own. He loved his Prissy Princess All-Star friends with all of his heart. None of the boys he ever knew when he was still uncorrected would ever do anything like this for him. Nevertheless, he knew they were wasting their breath. Violating PPPC could absolutely not be excused.

From his corner, he spoke loudly so everyone could hear, “No, please don’t do this! The Prissy Princess Guidebook says being ditzy is never an excuse for Prissy Princess Bad Behavior. Prissy Princesses are always ditzy, if they could use ditziness as an excuse they would have an excuse for anything.” He heard the protests cease.

He went back to reading. He heard the doors to the gymnasium open and close and nearby he heard voices explaining what was going on. He continued to sniffle and cry as he read.

All of a sudden he felt a hand on his left shoulder, rubbing it warmly to console him. And then he felt a hand on his right shoulder, rubbing and consoling.

The hands withdrew, and from behind him on his left in a familiar British accented voice he heard a defiant shout, “LET HIM PLAY!”

From behind him on his right he heard an identical shout in an identical voice, “LET HIM PLAY!”

In stereo behind him he heard the two voices join together and begin to chant, “LET HIM PLAY! LET HIM PLAY! LET HIM PLAY!” In moments all of the spectators joined in.

His heart felt like it was going to explode from his chest. Tears of joy instead of grief and humiliation came to his eyes. His tender Prissy Princess feelings were completely overcome with love and adoration. His Knights In Shining Armor had come to save their favorite little Ditzy Damsel. The Twin Tormentors were back from Space Camp and here to save the day.

As the crowd chanted the one on his left picked him up off the stool. The one on his right pulled his panties back into place. The triplets hugged, “I love you! I love you! I love you! Best mates forever!” Shawna shouted.

He looked to the one on his left, “Thank you so much, Miss Diane.”

He turned to the one on his right, “Thank you so much, Miss Karen.”

Diane, the one on the right, pulled up her shirt to show him the mark. “What a ditz you are, Dolly Destroyer.”

Karen, the one on the left, added, “Wow, Shawny, we come all this way to watch your first Cuddleball match, find you up to your neck in a proper mess of trouble, and you don’t even recognize your best mates?!”

Shawna blushed at the very rare miss and repeated his thanks to the correct girl this time. Luckily, that light hearted teasing they gave him was the extent of their reprisal ever since they had promised to stop bullying him.

Karen and Diane led him back to the center of the Cuddleball Coliseum. Mrs. McCoy regained control of the crowd of students. The gymnasium was silent as Mrs. McCoy pronounced her judgement. “I’m sorry, Little Miss Shawna, and I’m sorry everyone. But Little Miss Shawna absolutely may not participate. The rules set forth in the International Cuddleball Convention make it very clear that Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes status is an absolute requirement to participate in the World Participation Cup of Cuddleball. However, I don’t think there would be any harm in allowing him to watch. I’m confident he’s learned his lesson.”

Karen and Diane put their hands on their hips and looked at her crossly. There were some mutterings from the bleachers. Little Miss Shawna, however, could totally understand. The teacher could not let the inmates run the asylum, it would be chaos. He decided to take what he could get. He bravely put a smile on his face. He urged the other Prissy Princess All-Stars to have fun and told them he would love to cheer them on. He moved to the bleachers with the twins and took a seat near Baby Miss Antonia. Baby Miss Antonia was glumly staring at the ground feeling sorry for himself and had completely ignored the entire outburst. If anything he was glad to see the insufferable Little Miss Shawna as upset and humiliated as he felt all of the time in this insane school. Little Miss Shawna spoke to him, “Now I know how you feel, Baby Miss Antonia. It stinks not being able to participate. You’ll pass your Prissy Princess Potty Training someday, I know it.” Baby Miss Antonia shook his head, rolled his eyes again, and then ignored him.

The Prissy Princess All-Stars moved back into position again, but before participation could commence Junior Miss Tiana walked back to his mother and teacher Mrs. McCoy along the sideline. “Mommy,” he said, “I did Prissy Princess Bad Behavior too. As a Prissy Princess Tween Supreme it was my job to be a good role model. If someone as nice and well behaved as Little Miss Shawna could screw up something as simple and important as PPPC, it means I must have not done a good enough job.” He reached to his Prissy Princess Tween Supreme sash and removed his Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes platinum ribbon and handed it to his mother. “And I don’t deserve to call myself a Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes if I let down my friends.”

His mother smiled down at him in pride and pulled him in for a close hug. In several moments all of the rest of the Prissy Princess All-Stars were lined up behind him to do the same.

“What’s happening?” Karen asked.

“What’s the point?” Diane pondered.

But Shawna understood exactly what was happening. His heart was beating out of his chest once more. He loved his Prissy Princess friends. They would do anything for him, even sacrifice Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes status. They were giving Mrs. McCoy a way out without having to break any of the rules agreed to by the Prissy Princess Board of Directors.

When all of the Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes had turned in their ribbons, Mrs. McCoy addressed the gymnasium yet again. “I’m sad to announce that since there are no qualifying participants present, the first World Participation Cup of Cuddleball must be cancelled. We’ll try again next year. But our Prissy Princess All-Star guests didn’t get to participate in our intramural game yesterday, and they’re here already all dressed up and ready for participation. I don’t see why we can’t have a second intramural game instead. After sound spankings all around for Prissy Princess Bad Behavior of course!”

Shawna screamed with glee and started to mince back towards the Cuddleball Coliseum while each Prissy Princess All-Star was handed off to a different Champion Girl for discipline. Halfway there he stopped and turned around. He went to the bleachers and grabbed the arm of a struggling, protesting Baby Miss Antonia and assisted him in toddling towards the playing area as well. “Mrs. McCoy, I know Baby Miss Antonia really wants to participate as well. I know a little baby Prissy Princess Pottypants can’t understand the rules and would just get in the way, but why don’t we give him a closer view so he feels like he’s part of the group?”

Shawna pointed towards the pedestal with the cuddleball perched atop it. Two Champion Girls lifted Baby Miss Antonia onto the pedestal and set the cuddleball in his lap. He glared daggers at Little Miss Shawna but Shawna was certain that as the boy sat there hugging the vibrating ball he could see a hint of a smile or giggle from behind the pacifier that was quickly concealed by the boy.

“Every Prissy Princess loves Cuddleball,” Shawna thought, “It’s the best game in the world!”

Little Miss Shawna had never felt so proud as when he stood together with his Prissy Princess All-Star friends in the Participant’s Circle after the match and received his participation trophy for intramural Cuddleball. It wasn’t the World Participation Cup of Cuddleball, but he had to start somewhere. He was just bursting with self esteem and felt like he was ten feet tall. He had finally done it. His lofty Prissy Princess athletic dreams had come true. He was officially a Cuddleball participant!

The Prissy Princess All-Stars stood together and posed for a picture with their participation trophies. They would treasure that moment and that picture for the rest of their lives. The group promised to become Prissy Princess Pen Pals and keep in touch and they all followed through, especially with Little Miss Shawna who they knew was lonesome at his newly founded school.

Shawna led a soaked, and not just from being hit by poorly aimed water balloons, Baby Miss Antonia away from the pedestal. He gave Baby Miss Antonia another tight hug and said he would miss him most of all. He again reassured the Baby Miss that he now thought of like a little sister that he would pass his Prissy Princess Potty Training soon enough and then earn his Prissy Princess Tiara and Sceptre and Sash.

Shawna was very dejected that he had to leave his Baby Miss friend behind and not see him until the next Prissy Princess star pupil retreat in a year. Fortunately for him, he would actually get to see Antonia again much sooner than he thought.

-

AS A MATURING PRISSY PRINCESS TWEEN SUPREME YOU MAY START TO BE FEELING CERTAIN FEELINGS TOWARDS YOUR CHAMPION GIRL ACQUAINTANCES. BUT REMEMBER YOUR PRISSY PRINCESS TWEEN SUPREME ABCs. C IS FOR CHASTITY. D IS FOR DECENCY. M IS FOR MODESTY. P IS FOR PURITY.

As a Prissy Princess Tween Supreme you will naturally be jealous of your much more mature Prissy Princess Dream Extreme role models. But their Prissy Princess Privileges like going on dates in beautiful dresses and dancing and snuggling with Champion Girls are not for you. As a Prissy Princess Tween Supreme you will be privileged to dress up and attend a special Prissy Princess Purity Ball with a family guardian or teacher instead. In your Prissy Princess Tween Supreme workbook, write about the importance of purity and patience. Your Champion Girl spouse will desire a loyal lifetime partner to coddle and protect, not a faithless Prissy Princess who gives his heart and his purity to any Champion Girl who asks for it. In your Prissy Princess Tween Supreme art book, draw a picture of what your ideal Champion Girl spouse might look like. But remember, your wedding day is far away, Junior Miss. ;)

Part 3: Antonia’s Big Day

Chapter 11: Prissy Princess Training Tandem

A month later, Little Miss Shawna danced with ecstatic glee and squealed with delight, unable to contain his happiness. His tender Prissy Princess feelings of loneliness had significantly eased since the retreat thanks to the friends he made and their openness to being diligent Prissy Princess Pen Pals, but he knew there was still something missing from his life as a Prissy Princess all alone at his school.

When his mother told him he would finally be getting a Prissy Princess classmate that news alone was enough to send him into the stratosphere, but when the day of his arrival came and he saw who it was that waddled into his Prissy Princess classroom he could not help but dance and shout and sing.

“BABY MISS ANTONIA! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” He ran and hugged the other boy.

Antonia cringed. “Oh God,” he thought, “Why couldn’t it be anybody but him?” But there was no other choice, the plan required he be here at this particular school. He would go along with the insanity for just a little while longer and soon his big day would come and all of this would be over for good. He could go back to being who he truly was.

When he had received the smuggled message from his father he had never been so happy. He had been doing everything he could to resist and never give in but it was starting to look like he had been abandoned to his fate. But he knew his father loved him too much and had way too much pride to let this horrible imprisonment stand. It wasn’t even just pride, it was self preservation. If “The Family” ever found out that the Don, Ten Ton Tony, had let his son Tony Jr. be forced to wear diapers and baby dresses and his father did nothing to stop it, the loss of face would be deadly. In their world, any minor sign of weakness could lead to revolt and this would be a major one. Tony Jr., his young son, had been groomed since he was five years old to one day take over control of The Family.

Instead of a regular schooling he was learning to be a boss who could take control of some of the most violent and vicious men in the history of organized crime. His father never made things easy for him and wanted him to be able to handle himself in any situation. Ten Ton Tony wanted his son to be street smart, so he would often leave the boy alone in the city to take care of himself and find a way home as a test. Tony Jr. had extremely nimble hands and became an excellent pickpocket. He was never caught in the act.

His father had been using his connections to very discreetly find out what he could about the insane organization his stepmother had sent him to, ostensibly “For his protection.” The only reason he needed protection in the first place was she had decided to betray his father and go to the FBI. His father was forced to go into hiding and she had engineered it so that Tony Jr. was not with him when the news broke. Otherwise, he would have taken his son with him. One day he knew she would pay for that. He hoped he got to take part in it himself.

She was an old friend of his mother, who had died several years earlier. She had started dating his father mere weeks after the funeral and Tony Jr. absolutely hated her. He resented the idea that she thought she had any right to act like a parent to him even before she had decided to imprison him in the PPCC.

At first she had sent him to a private boarding school, but he was a terrible student since his father had been keeping him out of school to teach him the ways of The Family since he was so young. Instead of studying he started selling drugs in the school. A boy had overdosed on some heroin he had sold, luckily the boy had survived. The Family had to pay a lot of money to placate the boy’s parents, but his involvement was successfully covered up.

That’s when she sent him to the PPCC instead. His distraught stepmother said that was where she should have put him in the first place. He didn’t care at the time, one school was as bad as another, or so he thought. He had no idea that the PPCC was a very different sort of school.

The smuggled note told him he needed to transfer to a different PPCC school for the plan to work, one much closer to his father’s safe house. He couldn’t move around much with the FBI on his trail, but he would have to carry out the rescue himself because he couldn’t let anyone else know what Tony Jr. had been up to for the last seven months. If anyone knew what Tony Jr. had been doing the fact that he had been forced wouldn’t be any excuse. He would never take over The Family then, he’s be lucky if they let him live.

He cringed thinking about all of his daily humiliations. At least they would never find out about the worst of it, how every single day he was given a choice of an enema given to him by a Champion Girl and then time on the potty, or to wear dirty diapers and wait for a change instead. He tried to tough out the dirty diapers at first, but the smell and the horrible disgusting feel was too much. At least the enema could be over quickly, but he had difficulty looking the Champion Girls in the face anymore. Humbling him, he knew, was the point.

When Mrs. McCoy had performed the weekly ritual of removing his pacifier gag to ask him if he was ready to start doing Prissy Princess Good Behavior and try Prissy Princess Potty Training, he finally agreed to go along with the program and stop resisting. For the escape plan to work he would need the use of his hands, which meant he absolutely had to pass Prissy Princess Potty Training to get the horrible debilitating gloves removed. The plan left him no choice but to also beg to be transferred to Little Miss Shawna’s school. Mrs. McCoy agreed to the proposal. Shawna had taken an obvious shine to him and paid him a lot of loving attention, and soon after Baby Miss Antonia had apparently finally had a change in attitude. It seemed like Shawna was a good influence on him, and Shawna desperately needed the companionship anyway.

“Hello, Little Miss Shawna, I missed you very much,” he mumbled and added a submissive curtsy. He was still sucking on a pacifier and required to keep it in his mouth at all times, but it wasn’t tied tightly in place to gag him anymore so he was able to speak around it, though it was always in a babyish and drooling manner.

“Wow, you’re doing Prissy Princess Good Behavior now! I’m so proud of you! And you made it in to Prissy Princess Potty Training! You can do it! Wow, don’t you feel so mature? My little Baby Miss friend is growing up! We’re going to have so much Prissy Princess fun together!”

Baby Miss Antonia had gone through some changes since Shawna had last seen him. He still wore the ridiculously short, babyish version of the Prissy Princess school dress but no longer wore the bonnet. He now wore much less thick training panties underneath his plastic panties instead of diapers. The booties that prevented him from walking had been removed and replaced with regular baby booties that allowed him to walk by himself. The gloves that debilitated his hands remained. On his bib beside where his name was embroidered there was now a white ribbon with gold lettering proclaiming him a Prissy Princess Potty Trainee.

“Little Miss Shawna,” he asked with the pacifier he was forbidden to remove outside of meals still making everything he said sound mumbly and babyish, “I have a favor to ask you.” He curtsied. He cringed with the horrifying humiliation of having to bow and scrape to the ridiculous hated sissy in front of him. He promised himself he would have his revenge one day. He wanted to wring the little fags neck.

He walked forward, his gait having picked up an involuntary babyish bow legged waddle from months in thick diapers that he didn’t even notice was still present. He curtsied yet again and held out a gold ribbon with white lettering. “Little Miss Shawna, will you please privilege me to have you as my Prissy Princess Potty Trainer?”

Shawna gasped in delight, “Me? Oh, wow! Of all the Prissy Princesses in the world you came all this way because you wanted your role model Little Miss Shawna to help you learn to use the potty! I’m so happy! Of course, Baby Miss Antonia! I would do anything for my Prissy Princess friends, especially you!” Shawna pinned the ribbon proclaiming him a Prissy Princess Potty Trainer on to his sash next to his newly re-earned Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes Bronze Status ribbon.

The Prissy Princess All-Stars had all received their bronze ribbons again a month after the retreat, along with many other Prissy Princesses who earned them for the first time. All of the all-stars had gone back to their schools with inspiration in their hearts. They wanted to be the best behaved Prissy Princesses they could be and act as role models like Junior Miss Tiana did so one day they could be a Prissy Princess Tween Supreme themselves. It rubbed off on the rest of their Prissy Princess classmates. Diligent and friendly finger pointing pronouncements of Prissy Princess Bad Behavior were now a regular presence in every class just as Junior Miss Tiana had taught them.

The Prissy Princess Board of Directors considered the retreat a smashing success, despite the debacle of the cancellation of the World Participation Cup of Cuddleball. It would be an early black mark on the history of the participation that was designed to become the international showcase participation for the game. It was even worse when the next year at the World Participation Cup of Cuddleball Junior Miss Polina would tear his ACL in a freak accident while skipping over to pick up a dropped doll during Dolly Catch. This resulted in the cancellation of that participation as well. It was the first and only injury in the entire history of organized Cuddleball. The tender Prissy Princess feelings of the Prissy Princesses in attendance were thoroughly distraught, as Junior Miss Polina was a much beloved role model to many of the Little Misses.

Even the Champion Girls were distraught by the incident. None had ever learned how to coddle and protect a Prissy Princess suffering from a Cuddleball injury because such a calamity was generally regarded as an impossibility given the extensive safety precautions that were the hallmark of the sport.

The Prissy Princess Board of Directors would consider abolishing the event. It seemed cursed and also some argued the restrictive participation qualification requirements went against the spirit of the game. Nevertheless, the third World Participation Cup of Cuddleball would be a smashing success. It was considered one of the most exciting and classic participations of all time and featured the long awaited exultant return of Junior Miss Polina to the Cuddleball Coliseum after he bravely faced his surgery and rehabilitation, always with a smile and a jovial attitude.

“Thank you, Little Miss Shawna,” Baby Miss Antonia replied with another curtsy, “I also brought you something. It’s a gift from Junior Miss Tiana.”

“A gift from Junior Miss Tiana for me?! Oh, Wow! Thank you so much, Baby Miss Antonia!” Shawna opened the present and inside was a book. He opened the book and on the first page there was a note.

“Hello, Little Miss Shawna!

I miss you and think about you every single day. I’m so happy that you have a new Prissy Princess classmate to be your Prissy Princess friend day and night. Baby Miss Antonia can be a handful. I hope you can be a better role model for him than I was able to be. I could never seem to get through to him.

I guess you still don’t have enough Prissy Princesses for a Cuddleball game, but just you wait! I’ll participate with all my heart every game for the both of us until then. I wish I was there to be a role model for you in person.

This was my favorite book when I was a Little Miss like you. I hope you like it and love it and keep it in your heart forever!

-Love, Junior Miss Tiana
PP ;) TS
PZX”

The second to last line was underlined.

When Shawna finished reading the note he exclaimed, “Oh wow, Junior Miss Tiana’s favorite book! Can you believe it, Baby Miss Antonia? Let’s read it right now!”

“Yes, Little Miss Shawna,” Antonia replied and followed the boy to sit on the pink carpeted floor.

The cover depicted a group of three cartoonishly cute crabs with little crowns on their head. They were on a beach below a cliff with a romantic shining white castle above it. There was a white crab, a pink crab, and a light purple crab. They looked longingly up at the castle together. The title of the short illustrated book was “Prissy Princess Crabbies and Clown.”

In the story three cute little Prissy Princess Crabbies are walking along the ocean floor looking for some of their favorite treats to eat. The first three pages introduced the trio.

“‘I want some seaweed!’ said the first. He was Little Miss Crabalia, the Prissy Princess Crabbie of Pink Seaweed Summer.

‘I want some caviar!’ said the second. He was Little Miss Crabinia, the Prissy Princess Crabbie of Purple Caviar Cuteness.

‘I want some algae!’ said the third. He was Little Miss Crabomia, the Prissy Princess Crabbie of White Algae Angels.”

Shawna smiled as he read the rhyming words and Antonia did his very best to pretend to be paying attention,

“They looked and they looked, the three and the twee. They looked under a rock. They looked under the sand. They looked under a shell. But no food was at hand.”

Then, in the shallow water by the beach one little crabbie sees a nice cozy little house that seems completely abandoned. When they go inside, they find it full to the brim with their favorite sweet treats like algae and seaweed and caviar. They make this cozy little house their new home. No longer are they forced to wander around scavenging and struggling for food, now they have a nice comfy place where they fit in just right with their Prissy Princess Crabbie friends.

However, every day at low tide when the little house sits on the beach, they look up and see a supremely beautiful shining white castle that’s sized for a giant. Every day they see people going to the castle for parties and feasts. But the Prissy Princess Crabbies are never invited.

One day, the cute little house gets lifted straight out of the ocean by a giant Champion Girl clown wearing bright yellow boots and bright yellow overalls with a jovial, smiling painted face and a silly oversized wide brimmed floppy cap.

The scared little Prissy Princess Crabbies scream in fright, but the clown only points to the castle and replies, “‘No worries my dears. No need for your fears. To a party we go.’ The crabs all did cheers.”

As she carried them along in their cute little house, the clown explained that she was the court jester for the queen in the castle. She said that the queen had been looking down on them and admiring them ever since they moved in, but that she wasn’t quite sure they were ready to make the trip up to visit her in the castle. It was a long, hard road for such cute little creatures and they needed to learn and grow until the time was right.

The Prissy Princess Crabbies assured the Champion Girl clown that they were up for the trip and they had desperately wanted to go before, but they just hadn’t known how to get an invitation.

Soon, however, the cute little crabbies started to get afraid. They had always wanted to go to a party at the castle that overlooked their beach, but they had never been so far from the water. Everything they saw was strange and new to them.

“‘I’m scared!,’ said the one. ‘Afraid!’ said the other. ‘I want my Mom,’ asked one for his mother.”

The jovial clown just laughed. “Alone you’re all weak, all scared and afraid, but together you’re strong, it’s just how you’re made.”

The three little crabbies took heart and remembered that good Prissy Princess Crabbies know the most important thing is to take good care of their Prissy Princess Crabbie friends. When Little Miss Crabalia became frightened and tried to sneak out the door, Little Miss Crabinia took him firmly in his cute little claws and gave him a hug. When Little Miss Crabomia lost heart and tried to sneak out a window, Little Miss Crabalia pulled him back in. When Little Miss Crabinia tried to sneak up the chimney, the other two each lovingly took a claw and pulled him back to safety.

In that manner they all managed to stay in the house as the friendly, happy clown carried them all the way to the castle. The castle was as marvelous and amazing as they could imagine and the clown took them for an audience before the queen. Admiring of their Prissy Princess Crabbie courage and friendship, the queen lauded them.

“Twee Little Crabbies! What a fun little sight! You’ve traveled so far, throughout all this night. A supreme feast we shall gather, to warm and delight. You’ll sleep snug in your beds, your dreams without fright. Tomorrow perhaps, a nice bath for you three, then together we’ll toast, your great victory!”

Shawna smiled as he closed the book. He squealed again with happiness, “Oh, I can see why Junior Miss Tiana loves it so much. It’s all about Prissy Princess friendship and the courage to help your Prissy Princess friends and the pictures are so cute! I love a happy ending! I wish I could be a Prissy Princess Crabbie and visit the queen too!” Shawna started to crab walk around the room, giggling. “I could be the Prissy Princess Crabbie of…hmmm....do crabs like cupcakes, Baby Miss Antonia?”

Antonia wanted to throttle the little idiot again. The plot made no sense, the hack author’s attempts at rhymes were lazy and half baked at best, and the illustrations were the sort that could only entertain a five year old. But this little bimbo moron Shawna was in love with it. However, he had no choice but to pander to him. Simperingly he said, “I loved the book too, Little Miss Shawna. Can we read it again?”

“Oh, Baby Miss Antonia! Of course we can!” Shawna crab walked back and immediately picked it back up.

Antonia tried to pretend to listen again but halfway through just ended up staring at Little Miss Shawna, the perfectly prim most prissy of princesses. Nothing about him really suggested he had ever grown up as a real boy aside from a few tiny hints you could see here and there in brief moments. Shawna was one of the so called Prissy Princess All-Stars. They were the ones who were most enthusiastic about and loyal to the PPCC. Some of them knew they were stuck in the PPCC and just acted the part for the little perks you could get over the other Prissy Princesses, some had just been born the type of boy for whom the life of a Prissy Princess was actually an attractive prospect, and some had been broken like Little Miss Shawna. Although most assumed he must have actually been in the second category to “break” so fast.

Earlier he was wearing his absurd purple and white little girl ball gown because Antonia’s arrival was a special occasion full of regal pomp. Now he had changed into the comparatively simple pink and white Prissy Princess school dress. He now wore his long, shiny black hair in the most absurd of prissy styles. He had two identical pigtails on top of his head. Each pigtail was separately twisted into a ball shaped knot with the tail of the pigtail dropping down from the balled-up hair. On the side of each of the bun like knots was a small white and lavender lace bow with a purple gem shaped like a cupcake in the center.

Little Miss Shawna stopped reading and noticed Baby Miss Antonia staring at his hair. Shawna was smiling at him in absolute glee. “Do you like it? I just learned how to do it and I wear it this way all the time now! I think it looks fab!”

Shawna went to the closet and retrieved something from his book bag. Antonia didn’t know what to make of it. It was a comic book, something weird from Japan. The blonde schoolgirl on the cover was the obvious inspiration for Shawna’s hairstyle though. “It’s called Sailor Moon! Little Miss Himari sent it to me. He translated it himself for me and he says there’s a show for it too that they’re going to dub in English! I can’t wait!”

Prissy Princess Crabbies forgotten, Shawna now started to show him the comic. It was at least a little more interesting than the book had been, but Antonia still got bored. He stared at Shawna’s hair again and the instant he did Shawna stopped reading and looked at him with a proud smile again.

Antonia blushed. “How do you even do that?” he asked looking at the complicated knots, “Did your mother help you?”

Little Miss Shawna dropped the comic book with a look of glee on his face. “Of course I’ll teach you, Baby Miss Antonia!”

Antonia groaned. He had just been trying to make conversation to keep Little Miss Shawna happy. He needed to be doing Prissy Princess Good Behavior if he was ever going to get out of the gloves. “Thank you, Little Miss Shawna,” he replied as Shawna dragged him over to a mirror to sit down.

Little Miss Shawna tied Baby Miss Antonia’s hair into the knotted bun like pigtails, but because his black hair was shorter than Shawna’s there was no tail of hair beneath the ball like knots. This gave Baby Miss Antonia a much more babyish, juvenile look. Shawna put two white lace ribbons on each of the buns. Shawna explained everything he was doing as he went, but it was impossible for Antonia to try it himself in the gloves.

“I know you really want to be able to do it yourself so you can look like me, Baby Miss Antonia. But you’re too immature. Let’s make sure to get you through Prissy Princess Potty Training as quickly as the Prissy Princess Guidebook lets us. No more wetting your panties, okay Baby Miss Antonia?”

Antonia contained his anger at constantly being talked down to by a boy who behaved like a five year old girl. “Yes, Little Miss Shawna, thank you Little Miss Shawna, no more wet panties,” he curtsied as he replied.

This is the sort of thing Prissy Princesses did during their school days, especially those who did not yet have a full time teacher. Shawna’s mother, Cindy, and the twins largely allowed Little Miss Shawna to guide Antonia on his own. Little Miss Shawna knew practically everything a Little Miss needed to know already and thoroughly enjoyed being a role model for a Baby Miss.

For the next two months Antonia endured the nearly unendurable. Little Miss Shawna was his constant companion day and night nearly twenty-four seven. One of the few times he was alone was when Shawna went on outings with his Nana.

Shawna seemed to revel in bossing him around knowing Antonia had no choice but to do what he wanted. PPPC made it very clear who had to show deference to who in the Prissy Princess Correctional Club and a Baby Miss Potty Trainee like him was at the whims of his Little Miss Prissy Princess Potty Trainer. It was infuriating being in such a subordinate position to someone like Shawna and having to imitate him as perfectly as he could in every way. The worst part was that even though he was taller than Shawna, his more juvenile version of the Prissy Princess school dress, obvious training panties and plastic panties, slightly more juvenile version of the same hairstyle, and debilitating gloves made it so that even if he did do a good job imitating Shawna he would always come off as a less mature, more babyish parody. He knew it was part of the mind games they were playing with the Prissy Princesses. They were trying to make it so that physical stature was not perceived as a source of power or superiority. Power came only from your place in the hierarchy.

Every day when their ballet tutor came he had to see himself in the mirror with bulging training panties beneath his tights and leotard while Shawna looked more grown up. Knowing the psychology behind the mind game didn’t make it any less humiliating. Antonia knew he had to stay strong. His big day would come.

The Family had similar chains of command and showing respect up the chain was just part of the deal. He grew up being taught to respect those chains and know his place. He never thought his part in any hierarchy would be to dress up as a toddler girl and be bossed around by a dimwitted sissy though. He was born to be at the absolute peak of the pyramid in an organized crime family, and now we was below the foundation of the pyramid an insane school that tried to force boys to act like parodies of little girls.

They had set up a crib for him in Little Miss Shawna’s room in the house separated from the school, a perk Shawna enjoyed because his mother ran the place. It made sense because the Prissy Princess dormitory would be empty besides him, and also because as a Prissy Princess Potty Trainee he would need permission from his Prissy Princess Potty Trainer to use his potty so Shawna would need to be close by at night.

Submitting to Prissy Princess Potty Training led by Little Miss Shawna was the most degrading, emasculating, and humiliating thing he had ever had to do, and could ever imagine doing. Any time he felt the urge to go, or any time Little Miss Shawna decided he should try to go, he had to ask in as loud and clear and girlish a voice as he could, “Please, Little Miss Shawna, may I try to use my potty?”

And then Little Miss Shawna would guide him by the hand to the potty, which during the day was set up in the Champion Girl classroom. Little Miss Shawna would pull down his plastic panties and training pants and he would sit on the pink glittery potty chair in front of everyone. The chair was larger than a real toddler’s potty chair but still designed to be just small and awkward enough to make him feel tiny and immature and uncomfortable.

He had never felt like less of a man, even when he was very little and was being doted on by his real mother and his Nonna on his mother’s side. His father had put a stop to all that though.

He had always been raised to be tough because his father wanted him to follow in his footsteps and take over The Family one day. Since he was five, he was never, ever again coddled or treated like a child. He was barely ever allowed to see his mother and Nonna and when he did he was taught to treat them like underlings. They were women and he was a man, even if his age didn’t suggest it yet.

His father’s attitude towards women was completely disdainful and violent. His Nonna and even his current stepmother had tried to warn his mother to stay away from the dangerous man. His mother, though, was sucked in by the glamour and the money and the bad boy attitude. She quickly realized she had made a mistake when he took Tony Jr. away from her. She had tried to take him to court but Ten Ton Tony had more than just expensive lawyers on his side. According to The Family, his mother’s death was a suicide resulting from depression. He wasn’t sure it wasn’t true. His father would certainly have been capable of killing her if he wanted to. He couldn’t rule out his stepmother either, considering how quickly she stepped into his mother’s place by his father’s side, but it was easy to believe the suicide story was true.

By the time it happened, Tony had already started to embrace his Dad’s attitude towards women as things to be used and he refused to care. To his mind, she had abandoned him by taking the easy way out. He was being taught to be rough and violent and hard as a solid oak tree. When his Nonna died of old age and he had no connection to the old times that became easier and easier. That’s why he had so far successfully resisted his insane PPCC curriculum when he saw so many others give in.

During his Prissy Princess Potty Training, if class was in session he was forced to listen to recordings of nursery rhymes and singing or lectures on Prissy Princess Good Behavior recorded by Shawna’s sister Cindy who usually acted as their teacher. They didn’t want him to hear what was going on in the Champion Girl classroom even if it was something as simple as algebra or basic geometry for the younger Champion Girls. All he had to protect his modesty was a doll in his lap or his copy of the Prissy Princess Pottypants Guidebook instead. The Prissy Princess Pottypants Guidebook wasn’t much of a read, considering it assumed its readers to be illiterate. And he couldn’t even turn the pages in the gloves anyway.

He prefered the doll, it covered him up better and he hated how the vapid book left glitter all over him every time he touched it. The decision was up to Little Miss Shawna entirely. Little Miss Shawna would leave the room and set a timer for ten minutes.

It was even worse if class wasn’t in session. In that case the Champion Girls would surround him and mock him while he had no choice but to take it, led chiefly by those horrible twins with the grating British accent Little Miss Shawna was was always affecting. When all of this taunting would finally start to get to him, Little Miss Shawna would join in by reacting like he was just scared of the potty.

“Oh, don’t cry, Baby Miss Antonia! The potty won’t hurt you! We all use it, it’s not that hard! You can do it, I know you can!”

The two twins would laugh and put their hands on his shoulder and join in with the mock encouragement in the same infuriating voice. It was like they were triplets. He hated having to sit across from the three of them for every meal while they treated him like their baby little sister. He had the feeling that in a normal school nobody else would ever sit with them. They sat shoulder to shoulder with the twins slightly leaning in over Shawna protectively. They were always huddling in and whispering together and laughing at private jokes, or making up plotlines for the dumb comic Shawna was writing about them. Even though Antonia was around the trio all the time, because he was always around Shawna, he always felt like he was on the outside looking in. Not that he wanted in, of course. Mealtimes became one of the few times besides sleep where he could be alone with his own thoughts.

Though not as protective as the twins, none of the Champion Girl’s behavior towards Little Miss Shawna was ever mocking. All they did was coddle and protect Little Miss Shawna. It was part of their hierarchy again. Antonia wouldn’t earn the right to be coddled and protected until he was ready to pass his Prissy Princess Trial Period. Until then he was considered an uncorrected boy and completely fair game. In fact, mocking him was openly encouraged. The Champion Girls delighted in nothing more than taking someone from the gender considered superior or stronger outside those walls and mocking and emasculating him until he accepted his new role as a subservient Prissy Princess in frilly dresses and panties.

He knew this from his old school in Florida, but it was even worse here. Shawna had shown up for his first official day of class with his Prissy Princess Trial Period legendarily passed in just one day. They had never had a chance to work someone over like they were doing to Antonia. Though, by the way Shawna reacted to his sister and the twins, Antonia suspected he had unofficially been worked over by them long before that day and that was the true reason he had broken so quickly.

His father had taught him a lot about respect and the various forms it can take. There was no doubt that at least a portion of Shawna’s respect for the twins and particularly his sister was tinged with fear and anxiety, not just the love and adoration for them ever present in his puppy dog eyes. There was a history there, he was sure of it.

Some of the girls in Clearwater had eventually gotten bored with the game, not here. The mockery was constant and non-stop. It was creative and horrible. And yes, sometimes it made him cry like the toddling girl they dressed him as.

He didn’t let that bother him. His father had made him watch grown men cry before. He said there are certain situations where even the toughest of men will cry. What made a man in The Family was loyalty. Cry all you want if someone is peeling back your fingernails, but say nothing about family business. Never let them break you, no matter what. Antonia’s torture was more psychological than physical. He would have preferred the fingernails. He wouldn’t have cried through that, he told himself.

His only consolation was that he knew one day very soon his big day would be here, and all of them would pay. All of them.

Two months after his arrival, having successfully completed Prissy Princess Potty Training by going two months without wet panties, Little Miss Antonia was finally free of the hated gloves and ready to put his plan into action. Little Miss Shawna was delighted to have earned another patch on his sash for successfully training a Prissy Princess Pottypants and promised Little Miss Antonia he would do everything he could to help his Prissy Princess friend successfully pass his Prissy Princess Trial Period this time.

Little Miss Antonia’s crib in Shawna’s room was replaced with a small bed that sat beside Shawna’s large canopied bed where the sissy slept like a baby every night what that antique doll of his clutched to his chest. Antonia constantly had difficulty sleeping because of the frustration and humiliation and stress, but not Little Miss Shawna. The worst part was Antonia knew that one of the reasons he couldn’t sleep was that he still missed his pacifier. He had been forced to use it for so long that he had developed a strong oral fixation on it.

All Antonia could think of was escape. He had to bide his time a little first so he kept up the facade of Prissy Princess Good Behavior. His hands were weak and he didn’t think they would ever have the dexterity they used to, but he could still pull it off. He had to. It helped that the first task Little Miss Shawna had set him at was learning to tie his hair into the knotted pigtails. His hands felt useless and awkward at first but eventually he got it.

He was now retying the pigtails into Little Miss Shawna’s hair every morning and untying them at night. It took him multiple tries each morning because the knots sometimes confused him, or he didn’t make both pigtails exactly identical in size and appearance. The pigtail trailing down on from each knot had to be exactly the same length. Little Miss Shawna, it appeared, had an attraction to symmetry.

He was allowed one chance each morning to tie his own pigtails, and if the results were bad, as they usually were, he was stuck wearing them for the day anyway so the Champion Girls could mock him for not being quite mature enough to successfully imitate Little Miss Shawna.

Though they now wore identical school dresses he had no sash, a clear sign of immaturity in the Prissy Princess Correctional Club, and couldn’t quite do his hair like his role model could. He also now realized he frequently still waddled like a baby. All of the lessons and drills on walking in mincing little steps like Little Miss Shawna had made him very conscious of how he walked. Being forced to wear the booties that had made it impossible to walk for so long had, even after the switch to plain booties and now little girl shoes, messed with his sense of balance in some subtle way. He was really having to relearn how to walk from scratch. And he realized now he was going to have no opportunity to relearn walking like a boy, he was immediately going to learn how to mince like Little Miss Shawna instead. It was going to take a long time after his big day to get back to normal. He hoped his father would understand what he’s been through and give him that time. He didn’t want to think about the alternative.

The plan was to wait until Little Miss Shawna had his Prissy Princess Special Therapy with his sister. They had never subjected Antonia to this procedure for some reason, but he had watched the sessions play out with the other Prissy Princesses the same way over and over. For around twenty-four hours after therapy, even the most fanatical of the Prissy Princesses would be severely distraught and much more in touch with their uncorrected past. Only Junior Miss Tiana had ever seemed unperturbed by them.

Little Miss Shawna seemed to take them even harder than others, probably because of whatever history it was he had with his sister. Directly after Prissy Princess Special Therapy would be the only time Antonia could get through to him. The effects wore off after a day or so and then the Prissy Princess in question always seemed a touch more fanatical than before.

After their communal dinner one night he took his half eaten plate of grilled tofu, broccoli, and rice and threw it out. Because he was considered insufficiently slim and waifish he was allowed to do this, it was even considered Prissy Princess Good Behavior. He hated the vegetarian diet. He would literally, not figuratively, be willing to kill a man for a slice of his Nonna’s beef lasagna and a cannoli for dessert. Forget that, three cannolis. His stomach rumbled thinking of his Nonna’s cannolis. She always sprinkled poppy seeds on top and served them with slices of peach as her personal touch to the traditional recipe.

He was desperately hungry all the time now and he felt weak from lack of calories. Every meal was some new and, to him, boring vegetarian or vegan dish. He was sure other people might like it, Shawna seemed to, and the kitchen staff were excellent cooks, but none of it was for him.

Once the gloves were off, he he did his best to help out in the kitchen along with Little Miss Shawna, but he had grown up on traditional, hearty, homestyle Italian cooking and none of this stuff could compare. The tofu had no texture, the tempeh had too much. The seitan was too salty. The beans were all bad. The lentils were lousy, the chickpeas were chalky, the great northerns made him gassy, the navy beans were nasty, the fava were flavorless.

The veggie burgers lacked vitality. The veggie dogs were, somehow, all of the above.

To him, no matter how well prepared, none of it was food. And the worst part was he had to watch those smug, taunting Champion Girls eat much more hearty fare. He cried the day he had to help make meatballs. The recipe the cooks used didn’t compare to his Nonna’s, but they still smelled like heaven to him.

It wasn’t even just the lack of meat that got to him. His Nonna made some dishes without meat that he would kill for too. A simple baked ziti made using her recipe. He would do anything for a helping. Anything. A single slice of margherita pizza. Ethically sourced organic eggs and cheese were allowed in the Prissy Princess vegetarian diet, but were rarely used because they were expensive compared to normal versions and the cheese was high in calories. They wouldn’t serve pasta primavera. They wouldn’t even serve spaghetti aglio e olio. They avoided Italian dishes on the Prissy Princess menu so completely that he knew it had to be deliberate. They wanted to make him beg for something better to eat and then demand more and more Prissy Princess Good Behavior in return. He wouldn’t give them the pleasure.

Besides maybe his morning slice of rich and savory avocado toast, the only dish he actually really looked forward to was Little Miss Shawna’s Mexican style braised tofu burritos. Whatever he put in that sauce somehow brought the tofu to life with flavor. It felt like a Mexican version of one of his Nonna’s sauces. Of course, he would never give Little Miss Shawna the satisfaction of admitting it and asking him to make them more often. Shawna made it very clear the recipe was a Prissy Princess All-Star secret recipe anyway. Antonia would at least have to earn a Prissy Princess Goody-Two Shoes bronze ribbon to qualify, and he had no intention of staying long enough for that.

He couldn’t stand this place much longer. He had to admit the daily grind was wearing him down. All of the chores. All of the humiliation. All of the bowing and scraping. All of the coloring and playing with dolls and pretending to be a four year old girl. All of the jargon and mantras. Little Miss Shawna knew every one. When he played with his dolls with insufficient enthusiasm Shawna would spout one of them at him. “PPGTM,” he would say. And he would have to reply with either the meaning of the acronym or ask Little Miss Shawna to explain it to him. “Prissy Princess Going Through Motions,” he would reply and play with what looked like more genuine delight.

PPGTM was technically allowed for someone in their trial period because of PPHAM, Prissy Princess Habits Are Reality. This meant the more he acted like a four year old girl the more he really would become one and that’s what the Prissy Princess Trial Period was for. There was even a mantra for a Prissy Princess who complained about mantras, PPTTG, Prissy Princess Trust The Guide.

Little Miss Shawna felt like Antonia had been in the program far too long without earning his sash so he was pushing him hard. Going through the motions was not enough. Little Miss Shawna’s favorite mantra was, of course, PPHSP. He urged Antonia to repeat it endlessly, but it never gave him the comfort Shawna claimed it would. He was proud of himself for resisting. He had pieced together that PPHSP was what had broken Little Miss Shawna on that first single day. On the other hand, he had been in the Prissy Princess Correctional Club in one bottom tier rank or another for nearly a year without breaking. If not for his escape though, he was beginning to worry that one day he might.

He smiled to himself with relief, because he knew he wouldn’t have to worry about that much longer. He looked across the dining room and saw Miss Cindy standing over Little Miss Shawna. Shawna quickly pushed aside his plate of tofu as well. Little Miss Shawna was considered appropriately slim and waifish for his height and frame and was eating at maintenance calories. He was required to finish his portions so he did not become unhealthily slim and waifish. He was even spoiled with two full slices of avocado toast each morning.

There was a look of fear in Little Miss Shawna’s eyes as he took his plate back to the kitchen and put it in a leftover container to be finished later. Antonia recognized that look of fear and knew it was time. On his way back to the kitchen he very carefully slipped the ID card out of a Champion Girl’s pocket. He was always watching their cards knowing that he would have to act fast when the time came. He knew where each of them kept them in their identical uniforms and who was attentive and who was less so. He also knew their schedules and how likely they were to wander off the grounds randomly. He took an ID from a Champion Girl not likely to go to the gate and realize their ID was gone any time soon.

After the Prissy Princess Special Therapy was over Shawna was very much not his usual self. It took a practiced eye to see it because PPGTM was so ingrained in Shawna that it was essentially reflex, but later than night when he heard the crying and sobbing from the bed beside him where Shawna usually slept in blissful peace, he knew it was time to put his plan into action.

He crept over to the bed and to the other boy’s side. Shawna looked up at him. “Hi,” he said, “My name’s Tony.”

Shawna looked up at him and started to speak, “Prissy Princess B…” He stopped. His pointing finger dropped. “Shawn.”

“I can get us out, Shawn. By tomorrow night,” he said with total confidence.

A look of fear came over Shawna’s eyes, “You don’t understand, my mom is a judge. She has connections with the police. There’s nowhere to go. Just do PPGB. I’ll go easier and let you PPGTM some more. It’s not so bad. I love it here. I don’t want to be a DDID.”

Antonia couldn’t believe it. Even with a clear chance of escape, even when in touch with his past, Shawna still wanted to stay. He saw the fear in Shawna’s eyes. “No, you don’t understand,” he said and tried to sound tough. It was hard because he was so used to adjusting his voice up an octave and trying to sound like a four year old girl, “My father is Ten Ton Tony.”

Shawna looked at him in confusion.

“The mob boss. Law enforcement can’t touch The Family. It doesn’t matter what your mother does. He has the entire FBI after him and they’ve got nothing. He’s going to take us out of here and we’re going to be men again. We’ll be best friends, just like you always wanted. He’ll give us new identities and let us go somewhere where we can start over.”

“I can’t be a man again,” Shawna replied sadly. “I forget how. I mean, I remember that I used to be a boy. It’s not like I’m a different person. I just don’t feel that way anymore. The boy part of me is gone. That’s what PPST is for. It really does feel better this way, eventually. I wonder why they haven’t given you any...”

“Yes, you can!” Antonia told him. “You can be a man! Look, it’s going to take some time for me too, but we’ll do it together. I’ll watch your back and protect you. We’ll have total privacy and all the time we need. Don’t you even want to try fighting back? Just once? Be a man, Shawn.”

Antonia could tell that there was finally a spark of some sort of conflicting emotion in the boy’s face and he continued to plead, “And look, honestly, if it turns out you want to come back, we’ll let you come back. We’ll blindfold you so you can’t tell anyone how to get back to us and just bring you right back. Don’t you even want to try? Just to make sure this is really what you want?”

“But I fit in here,” Shawna whimpered.

“You can fit in somewhere else. This isn’t the only place in the world to fit in. You’re a nice person and you’re good at drawing and art and imagination and people like you. Can’t you imagine any other life besides the PPCC where you would be happy?”

Shawna only shrugged.

“And look, I DON’T fit in here. I never will. They won’t ever break me,” he said with less confidence than he felt.

He continued, “If I don’t get out I’m just going to go back to fighting them and they’ll have to make me a Prissy Princess Pottypants again. Is that what you want for me?”

Shawna shook his head. “Nobody ever liked me before the PPCC, well, nobody but the twins. But even they weren’t very nice to me back then. But, but maybe things could be different, I don’t know. I don’t want you to be a Prissy Princess Pottypants again.”

That was as close as Antonia expected he could ever get to agreement. “You know the code for the phone. I’ve seen them let you use it to call your Nonna. All you have to do is make one call. I’ll give you the number. Just hang up as soon as they pick up. And then, tomorrow when you go out with your Nonna, drop this outside the gate.” He handed him the ID card he had stolen, “Please, please, make the right choice. Just wait till it sounds like everyone else is asleep, and go make the call.”

Antonia went back to his bed but he didn’t sleep. Later that night he heard Shawna quietly pad from the room. This was the moment of truth. In a few minutes either he was one step closer to freedom or they would storm the room to put him back in diapers.

When Shawna returned he was alone. “I made the call,” he whispered. “Thank you so much, Tony. I never even dreamed this was possible or I would have...I would have fought my mummy and my sister like you fought instead of giving up in one day. I wish you were around back then.”

Antonia smiled and for the first time in months he slept soundly.

The next day he watched the gate from a window as Shawna walked towards it. He saw him successfully drop the card without anyone noticing. Now it didn’t matter what Shawna did, he was going to be free. And sure, he would take Little Miss Shawna with him. But this time, he would be in charge. He couldn’t wait to beat the little fag into a pulp.

As Little Miss Shawna and his Nana had tea together she seemed to sense there was something different in him that day. “Is there something wrong, Princess? You seem distracted. Are you nervous about something?”

He looked up at her, “No, Nana. Everything is just fine,” he said. Shawna felt awful about being forced to lie to her, he had never done so before because he felt such a genuine closeness with her, but he had promised to keep everything about the plan a secret.

The old woman still felt there was something off. Shawna hugged her especially tightly when they were saying goodbye as they returned to the school and almost had tears in his eyes. It was almost like he felt this was a real goodbye and not a, “See you next week.” Shawna was terrified about what he had done and who his friend Little Miss Antonia really was and what Shawna had agreed to get mixed up in.

Later that night, Ten Ton Tony and his men, foreign contractors he had contacted from outside The Family so the humiliating story about what his son had been up to would not spread, left their dark SUV that was parked across from the school grounds. One of the men retrieved the card and the gate opened. They moved in to storm the house. Little Miss Antonia's big day had finally come.

-

(A PICTURE OF A BABY FINGER PAINTING)

:p

Chapter 12: Prissy Princess Extra Special Super Duper Double Platinum Friendship Finale

As the men entered the school grounds, all of a sudden the gate closed behind them.

Then, there were multiple explosions of deafening sound and blinding light. They dropped their weapons and fell to the ground, shocked by the flashbang grenades. They had walked directly into an ambush.

The noise shocked the two boys and Antonia knew the moment had come. He was finally free, his big day was here, any second now. Shawna cowered in the corner in terror.

His father’s men rushed into the room. But wait, he realized, the black clad figures with their faces covered by black ski masks had distinctly feminine shapes. They searched the room briefly than gestured for someone to come inside. In walked Shawna’s mother, his sister, and those awful twins. Behind them two of the black masked women were frog marching his handcuffed and pacifier gagged father into the room as well. Behind them all walked the woman he hated with all of his heart, his stepmother. The woman who had tried to take his mother’s place after her death. The woman who had sent his father on the run when she went to the FBI. The woman who had sent him to the PPCC. The woman who had destroyed his family and his life.

“PRISSY PRINCESS BAD BEHAVIOR! PRISSY PRINCESS BAD BEHAVIOR!” a red faced Shawna shouted and pointed at Antonia. “YOU WERE GOING TO BE A DDID, LITTLE MISS ANTONIA!” Shawna stamped his feet in anger and yelled as loudly as he possibly could, “PRISSY PRINCESS BAD BEHAVIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Shawna sighed in contentment like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders, “Wow, it was hard holding that in!” Shawna giggled and the twins joined him. “I had to lie to Nana because Miss Cindy and Mummy said not to tell anyone about our plan and how dangerous it could be. I hope Nana won’t be mad at me. I really hope you’ve learned your lesson this time, Little Miss Antonia. No more PPBB for you, okay?”

Antonia turned towards Little Miss Shawna who was currently being consoled by the twins. Hatred burned in him like an out of control forest fire in a windstorm. “YOU FUCKING RAT!” he screamed. ”I WAS FREE! YOU PULLED ME BACK IN YOU FUCKING RAT!” He charged at Shawna. If he couldn’t have his freedom he would at least go down wringing the life out of that little shit’s neck. Before he got there the twin on the left punched him directly in the nose, blood spurted and he screamed, but not as loudly as he did after she proceeded to kick him in the groin as well. He looked up in his agony and his father was looking at him with a look of pure disdain and disgust. Even with the gag in his mouth the message was communicated very clearly, “I have no son.” Antonia wailed in agony.

Shawna addressed the one who had punched and kicked Antonia, “Miss Diane, you didn’t have to be so rough with him,” Little Miss Shawna complained.

She kicked him again while he was down. “Nobody messes with The Dolly Destroyer while The Twin Tormentors are around.” Antonia realized his nightie and panties were soaking wet. On top of everything he had wet himself one more time.

The other twin pulled him to his feet and gently held his arm, she led him to Shawna’s sister Miss Cindy.

Miss Cindy looked down on him as he sniveled and wailed from the pain and the certain knowledge that he was now stuck here with no chance of escape. “Prissy Princess Special Therapy,” she announced. The twin with his arm led him away while the other one laughed and mocked him for crying and for getting beaten up by a girl.

“Go with them, Cupcake,” Shawna was ordered by his mother. That was unusual, PPST was always one on one as far as he had ever heard.

Shawna felt nervous and scared as they entered the therapy room in the school. This was the place where his sister would drag him out of his PPHSP. In time he learned it was for the best, because it became easier and easier to stay in the PPHSP after every treatment and harder and harder to pull him out. After his last treatment Cindy had said said she doubted it would be possible for her to deliberately pull him out ever again just like she had been told was the case with Junior Miss Tiana. She was right.

The room was spacious but featured very little furniture besides a large wooden desk and two wooden chairs. Cindy took the elevated seat on the far side from the door and Shawna stood dutifully beside her. Antonia was forced to sit in the smaller chair nearer the door as he continued to moan and wail. There were no windows. Shawna’s mother, the twins, and Antonia’s stepmother entered the room as well. They stayed by the door and remained silent.

There were projectors capable of displaying images on all four of the walls, and speakers for sounds as well. On the desk there was always a bowl of what looked like hard candy, in a green wrapper with a black spider on the label. The candy was actually not that hard, as soon as you put it in your mouth it almost instantly melted into a disgusting slimy texture that coated the mouth and could be detected for hours afterwards. It tasted like sour dirt and garbage and made anyone who ate it extremely nauseous.

There was a small device on the table that looked like a piece of medical equipment. A cable coming from the device was attached to Antonia’s chest under his nightie with a suction cup. Cindy had always said that the device was a lie detector or that it had incredible powers to see into his mind. He looked down at the display and saw that it was a simple heart rate monitor dressed up to look like more from the other side of the table.

Antonia continued to sob and wail. Cindy reached into her pocket and slid something across the table towards him. It was a pink pacifier. Antonia stared down at it for several moments before picking it up and stuffing it in his mouth. He was unable to hide the clear relief on his face when he did so. Cindy spoke to him, “We’ll get to you in a minute, but first, a Very Special Prissy Princess Ceremony.”

She reached under the desk and revealed a large gift wrapped in glittery purple wrapping paper and tied in gold ribbon. She gestured for Shawna to open it.

He looked inside. He shivered with delight as he pulled out the object on top and held it up for all to see. “A training bra, for me?” He admired the purple and white lace confection with obvious glee. His eyes opened wide, “But I’m not mature enough for a training bra, not unless…”

He reached into the gift again and pulled out a scroll tied in a purple ribbon. He unfurled the scroll in trembling hands and in a loud and bright voice with a distinct hint of a British accent he smiled and read, “Hear ye, Hear ye!

“This is a very, very special Prissy Princess Proclamation officially endorsed by the Prissy Princess Correctional Club Board of Directors in Clearwater, Florida.

“The holder of this scroll has successfully proven beyond doubt his unflinching and complete loyalty to the Prissy Princess Correctional Club and to the privileged duty of protecting his Prissy Princess friends. With total voluntary willingness he has displayed great personal sacrifice in service to the Prissy Princess Correctional Club and to his Prissy Princess friends.

“In recognition of exemplary performance as a model Little Miss and Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes, the holder of this scroll hereby pledges his loyalty and his lifetime of service, even should it last for a million billion years, to the Prissy Princess Correctional Club. In recognition of this pledge, the holder of this scroll is hereby awarded the august and regal privileges of a Prissy Princess Tween Supreme!

“Henceforth, I shall be known as Junior Miss Shawna, and I’m the Prissy Princess,” he paused for a beat to wink saucily at those in attendance, “Tween Supreme, of Lavender Lace Cupcakes!”

Shawna smiled as all but Antonia applauded him. Antonia seethed in misery. He raged that he had apparently been sold out and betrayed into a permanent role as a Prissy Princess just so Little Miss Shawna could earn a training bra.

Shawna was dressed in the training bra by his mother and he now wore it underneath his nightie and his new purple Prissy Princess Tween Supreme sash. Shawna loved the feeling of wearing the bra. It felt like he was being hugged all the time.

In reality, Shawna had no idea that his actions would be rewarded this way. He was just doing what was moral and what was upright and what was loyal to the Prissy Princess Correctional Club. He had actually seriously considered what Antonia had offered him. Antonia had been right, he could go and give life as a boy one last shot just to make sure this was really what he wanted to be. He could always come back. They were in desperate need of Prissy Princesses to groom for their Champion Girls to marry one day. The Champion Girls enrolled seriously outnumbered the Prissy Princesses.

He would have to spend some time as a Prissy Princess Pottypants when he came back. He would never be a Prissy Princess All-Star invited to the World Participation Cup of Cuddleball again, but he would be nice and snug and warm and happy in whatever role they picked for him.

It wasn’t reward that motivated him to go directly to Miss Cindy with the ID card and telephone number. He had simply thought of those cute little Prissy Princess Crabbies. All he was experiencing was a brief and momentary Prissy Princess Panic before he arrived at the shining castle on the hill, and he had to make sure his Prissy Princess Crabbie buddies made it too. Antonia would thank him one day, he knew it.

He kept digging in his wondrous box of gifts and gasped again at what he pulled out next. The purple and gold glittery cover blinded him with it’s regal majesty. “The Prissy Princess Tween Supreme Guidebook! Ohh, I can’t wait!” He flipped through the book and landed on the Prissy Princess Tween Supreme ABCs. “Wow! I can’t believe they found another word that begins with X that so perfectly describes a Prissy Princess!”

“Now, now, Shawna,” his sister reminded him, “There’s a Little Miss in the room, no sharing of information he’s too immature to handle.”

“Yes, Miss Cindy!” he chirped and dug back into the box.

He opened a small little box with earrings, real ones not clip ons, in the shape of two beautiful purple flowers. Right then and there, his ears were pierced and the earrings inserted. He had never felt so mature and grown up.

There was also his new school uniform including shoes with a two inch heel. Wow, his Prissy Princess friends would be so jealous!

Next, he pulled out a jewelry box which contained two gold bracelets that looked similar to a pair Junior Miss Tiana wore. His mother confirmed they were identical. One was engraved with the word, “Modesty.” The other was engraved with the word, “Decency.” Both words featured in the Prissy Princess Tween Supreme ABCs. He was told he would wear them for the rest of his life as a sign of his commitment to the ideals.

From another jewelry box he pulled out a necklace with a locket. The locket was engraved with the word “Purity.” Another larger box seemed to match the box the necklace came in.

His mother took the key to the locket, which he was told contained another key. His mother would hold the key to the locket until he was married and then turn it over to his Champion Girl spouse. He was told he would wear the locket and the item from the larger box until his wedding day, but that she would hold them for now.

At the next Prissy Princess retreat there would be a Prissy Princess Purity Ball for Junior Miss Tiana, Junior Miss Shawna, and any of the other Prissy Princesses who attained PPTS status that year. They would all receive their lockets and whatever was in the larger box together in another ceremony full of regal pomp. Shawna suspected he would not be the only one who earned the title this year.

Last but not least, he pulled out yet another scroll and opened it with wonder. “Hear ye, Hear ye! This is a special Prissy Princess Proclamation! In recognition of willing assumption of Prissy Princess Regal Responsibility at great personal danger, well above and beyond the call of duty, in the apprehension of a dangerous uncorrected male criminal, in great furtherance of Prissy Princess Correctional Club and Champion Girl Promotion Club long term objectives, the holder of this scroll is hereby awarded...”

Shawna’s eyes opened in surprise. This was something he had never heard of. Even Junior Miss Tiana didn’t have this, “The holder of this scroll is hereby awarded Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes Extra Special Super Duper Double Platinum Status. Henceforth, in perpetuity, by order of the Prissy Princess Board of Directors in Clearwater, Florida, the holder of this scroll is declared “Unspankable.” All corrective physical punishment allowed for Prissy Princess Bad Behavior of any severity shall be a single, firm slap on the wrist. A notice of this status shall be posted in the appropriate venue.”

He turned to Miss Cindy. “Appropriate venue?”

“Bend over the desk, panties down, nightie up,” his sister told him.

“Yes, Miss Cindy,” he immediately obeyed though clearly confused at immediately entering a position appropriate for a spanking after just being declared “Unspankable.”

One of the black masked women entered the room with a tattoo gun. Shawna’s eyes widened in fright.

Miss Cindy smirked at him, “Yes, Shawna, it’s going to hurt. But don’t you think that’s appropriate considering the number of potential spankings you’re dodging? And you don’t want some Champion Girl to spank you by mistake, do you? Just remember this any time you think of doing Prissy Princess Bad Behavior in the future, okay?”

“Yes, Miss Cindy,” he bravely replied.

“Now try and keep quiet even if it hurts, it’s time to deal with your little friend here.”

Cindy turned to Antonia. She took his pacifier from him and picked a piece of the green candy out of the bowl and handed it to him. The lights in the room dimmed. He gagged with disgust as he ate the candy. An image of him as he was just before he had entered into the Prissy Princess Correctional Club appeared on all four walls of the room.

He wore an expensive black suit and stood next to his father. The two were very similar in appearance. Thick and husky with hard looks in their eyes. He was like a miniature version of him. Images of spiders and worms would dance across the pictures so quickly it felt like you were imagining them. Skittering sounds came from the speakers.

He vomited. Not just from the nauseousness from the candy, but also from the sight of himself as he used to be compared to who he was now. He still often walked bow legged like a baby and liked to suck a pacifier. His panties and little girl nightie were soaked with urine down below and above there was a patch of blood from his nose from when a girl had beaten him up with ease. He felt like a completely pathetic feminine little toddler.

Cindy kept showing similar pictures of his recent life before the Prissy Princess Correctional Club.

With the incessant noise of the insects from the speakers and the skittering images on the screen, he started to feel like the bugs were crawling over his skin and he shuddered.

“Yes,” Cindy said, “There they are. Do you know what those are? Those are the parts of you that are still a boy. Prissy Princess Special Therapy is all about finding those parts, and clearing them away so you can be a happy and clean little Prissy Princess made up only of sugar and spice and flowers and fun. I’m going to give you an unusual choice. We’re going to have many sessions together like this. But for today, how about we try something else? Something easier. You’ve had a very rough time of it today, I’m sure.”

From her pocket she retrieved a Prissy Princess Special Treat. She pushed it across the table towards him. “If you want to try something else for today, take it. It’ll help with the nausea.”

Antonia had always refused them before, he saw the way some of the other Prissy Princesses reacted to them. They became airheaded and ditzy and dreamy and vacant and started giggling at nonsense, and he wanted to keep his wits about him. The teachers had just shrugged, if he didn’t want a reward he could have punishments instead.

He realized that the Prissy Princess Special Therapy was more horrible than he could have imagined. He thought he had been the toughest boy in the program to have resisted them so long. Now he realized the truth, for whatever reason, they had been going easy on him. Everyone else was regularly being subjected to treatment like this, no wonder they played ball to avoid any more.

He opened the Prissy Princess Special Treat and ate it. She was right, the nausea significantly receded and he even started to feel hungry. He smelled familiar tantalizing scents of delicious childhood meals and his stomach rumbled before he reminded himself it must be whatever drugs they put in the Prissy Princess Special Treats playing with his imagination.

The images and sounds of insects and worms ceased. The pictures she displayed started to be of him as a younger and younger boy. As each year passed, he looked less and less like a twin of his father.

And then when he saw one picture he broke down in horrible pained sobs. Himself, his mother, and his Nonna around the dinner table, all with happy smiles on their faces.

Across the desk Junior Miss Shawna, despite the pain of the tattooing, looked on bravely and with deep empathy for his friend. “Your tender Prissy Princess feelings are hurt, aren’t they, Little Miss Antonia? Do you need a hug?”

“Yes, Junior Miss Shawna,” he replied through his sobs. He didn’t necessarily see a Prissy Princess when he looked at the picture of him as a very young boy, but his image was certainly closer to that than the monster his father had been grooming him to become at least. He realized now they both were frauds. They ruled with fear and intimidation. They had been taken down by a more intelligent, patient, and ruthless foe. They were nothing but bullies, horrible bullies who made the world a worse place.

One of the women standing by the door walked forward and hugged him from behind and kissed him gently on the head. More pictures flashed on the walls of him as a little boy and a baby with his mother and Nonna.

“Where did you get these?” he asked. As far as he knew his father had destroyed all the copies after his mother and Nonna both died.

His stepmother spoke gently to him, “You forget how close your mother and I were, Antonia. I hid them away, and a lot more of their things as well. I knew one day you would want them, if I could ever steal you away from him for good. I’ve never meant you any harm, Antonia. Everything I’ve done has been for your mother. I married him to help protect you and so one day I could help take him down.”

Realizing who it was that was hugging him he shook his body violently to escape the hug. That horrible woman who had sent him to this place and ruined his life. Or, wait, did he still think that? Suddenly he realized that his time in the Prissy Princess Correctional Club had been as much about deprogramming as it had been brainwashing. His father had brainwashed him into a monster. They were trying to brainwash him into something much nicer, even if it was horrible in its own way.

Cindy spoke to him again, “You must be hungry after all this.” She gestured and one of the masked women left the room and then returned with a plate of food and set it down in front of him.

It was baked ziti. A humongous portion, enough for three people. He smelled it. He looked up at the picture again and tears fell from his eyes. He took a bite. It was just right. It was exactly the same. He sobbed and turned around to face his stepmother, “You saved Nonna’s recipes?”

She nodded at him and smiled. He calmed his crying and he ate until the plate was licked clean. He felt full and satisfied for the first time since he had entered the Prissy Princess Correctional Club. It wasn’t even the huge gluttonous portion that did it, it was the feelings and the memories it brought back. It wasn’t just about taste or about calories, it was about family and community and togetherness.

“Don’t you blame me for putting you in here, Little Miss Antonia,” his stepmother scolded him. “I thought it was the right thing to do from the start. But it isn’t what your mother would have wanted. So I gave you a chance to have a normal man’s life instead, and what did you do?”

He looked down at the ground in horror and shame at having almost caused an innocent boy to die.

“That’s right, you proved exactly why you belong in a place like this where you can’t get into any trouble. You proved why no more men like your father should ever be allowed to rise to power, or even to exist.”

“Yes, Mommy,” he replied, knowing in his heart that she was right that he deserved his fate. Even if he didn’t think he deserved to stay in the PPCC, escape was impossible. Someone would always be watching him, and even another Prissy Princess would immediately turn him in like Shawna had done to try and curry favor for themselves. He couldn’t go anywhere, and if doing so meant ending up a monster like his father was then maybe he was better off in the PPCC.

“Let’s talk plainly, Antonia,” Cindy spoke. “You have exactly two choices now. Your life with your father is over. And his life as Don is over as well. You aren’t going anywhere. You are in the Prissy Princess Correctional Club for the rest of your life. You’re only options for now are if you want to continue on as a Little Miss or if you want to return to being a Prissy Princess Pottypants.”

His stepmother spoke firmly, “Do you understand what is happening today, Antonia?”

“You are taking down my father and giving him to the FBI,” he replied.

“You don’t see yet, Antonia. No, what’s going to happen is you are going to tell me every single thing you know about The Family, which is a lot because your father idiotically toted you along with him everywhere he went. After we deliver your father to the FBI we are going to take The Family in its entirety as well.”

Antonia shook his head in abject fear, “Absolutely not. I can’t testify against the entire Family. If you miss even one of them they’ll find me and kill me, even in here.”

His stepmother shook her head at him. “No, you don’t understand. We’re not taking them all to the FBI. My masked companions and I are going to war. Very quickly and suddenly. The war will be over before they even knew it began. We will have total control and they will have no choice but to obey.”

“But why? If it’s so evil, why not destroy it?”

“The world is changing, Little Miss Antonia. The Family will be a tool, the men will be useful idiots until the women take over the ranks entirely. We’ve already begun to infiltrate the mass media, government, business, and the legal system. But not all power in this world walks in the light. We have to control the underground as well. Even in the dark places, our authority must be total.

“Do you understand now, Little Miss Antonia? Your father was right about the importance of hierarchy and respect. But women are going to be at the top of that totem pole now, in only a matter of decades. It’s time for you to accept your place in the new matriarchy. Do you agree?”

Antonia trembled with fear, the nightmare vision of male subjugation was just too real. He’s experienced it firsthand. In a quavering voice he replied, “Yes, Mommy. I’m a Prissy Princess. That’s my role.”

“Good.” His stepmother handed him a scroll and ordered him to stand. He looked over at Junior Miss Shawna and saw his tatoo was almost complete. On his lower back in the appearance of a rectangular stamp the word “UNSPANKABLE” was written in large purple block like text. And beneath it the words, “By Order of CGPC/PPCC Board of Directors.”

After the tattooing was complete a bandage was placed on Junior Miss Shawna’s back and then Shawna came over to the other side of the desk to watch. His lower back was burning in pain but his tender Prissy Princess feelings were burning with pride in both himself and in Little Miss Antonia, who was finally making the right choices.

Antonia opened the scroll and read. “Mommy, ummm, before I agree, one more thing.” He closed the scroll. Life as a Prissy Princess Pottypants was miserable, but life as a Little Miss wasn’t much better for him. He needed one more thing for his new role to be bearable.

His stepmother crossed her arms, “You’re trying my patience Little Miss. Or is it Baby Miss?”

He cringed in fear but went forward anyway, “Can I please have copies of Nonna’s recipes and help make some of them for our meals? And uhhh, there’s one thing I want to eat every single day to remind me of her. It’s fine if the calories come out of the rest of my portions.”

“Vegetarian?”

“Yes, Mommy.”

“I think I can convince the school to allow that.” She smiled at him, “It’s time.”

He nodded and opened the scroll. In a reluctant but resigned voice he read, “Hear ye, Hear ye!

“This is a very special Prissy Princess Proclamation officially endorsed by the Prissy Princess Correctional Club Board of Directors in Clearwater, Florida.

“The holder of this scroll has repeatedly failed to complete his Prissy Princess Correctional Club Trial Period. However, due to a changing of circumstances relating to his willingness to perform exemplary service in furtherance of Champion Girl Promotion Club and Prissy Princess Correctional Club long term goals, his duties of public renouncement of masculinity and commitment to effeminacy have become fraught with potential threats to his life and limb.

“Therefore, the holder shall be allowed instead to make this proclamation of renouncement and commitment in private among witnesses representing the Board of Directors, the Champion Girls, and a Prissy Princess Goody Two-Shoes of at least platinum status who shall vouch for his dedication to the Prissy Princess Correctional Club.

“The holder of this scroll is hereby declared a full and regal member in good standing upon publicly completing this Prissy Princess Proclamation.

“Henceforth, I shall be known as Little Miss Antonia.” He took a deep breath and smiled, hoping his Nonna would be proud of him, “And I’m the Prissy Princess of PEACH POPPY CANNOLI!”

Cindy placed his pink Prissy Princess sash on him, the tiara and sceptre would have to wait.

Applause broke out in the room. With his Nonna’s recipes in hand, his body might still feel starved, but once again his spirit would be nourished. He would share his recipes with his new family and make new memories together. Well, maybe he would hold back the baked ziti unless Junior Miss Shawna agreed to give him his recipe for Mexican style braised tofu burritos in return. He giggled and smiled. He felt like a major weight had been lifted off his shoulders. Junior Miss Shawna hugged him and wouldn’t let go. This time he hugged back.

“I love your special unique Prissy Princess title Little Miss Antonia. And I don’t wanna be mean, but...Little Miss Antonia, that was the worst Prissy Princess Special Ceremony ever!” Shawna broke into laughter.

Little Miss Antonia laughed as well, standing there in a urine, blood, and vomit stained nightie with his hair a mess and his nose bruised and puffing up. “I guess so, Junior Miss Shawna, but I’m going to be a better Prissy Princess from now on. I have a great role model! But who are you to talk? I bet Junior Miss Tiana didn’t do his very, very special Prissy Princess Tween Supreme ceremony in a nightie with tangled hair either!” He stuck out his tongue at his more mature friend.

“Don’t worry, when your Prissy Princess tiara and Prissy Princess sceptre are ready we’ll both have another more formal ceremony. And guess what? Miss Cindy told me we have two new students signing up who will be there to watch. Would you believe they used to be on my baseball team? They got into trouble and their parents remembered my first day and how well behaved I was. They get to come play dollies with me instead of baseball after all!”

The Prissy Princesses held hands as they left the room to head back to bed.

In another room of the school the former Don, Ten Ton Tony, had been stripped, made up, been shaven clean of hair from head to toe, and put in a blonde beehive wig. He was re-dressed as a classic image of a 1950s housewife in a pink petticoated dress with crisp white apron. The Champion Girls had done the work while the women in black masks watched on to enforce his compliance. He looked up and saw his son walking down the hall next to the other little fag. They were holding hands and talking happily about nonsense.

“Do you know what four Prissy Princesses in school means, Little Miss Antonia?” the other one asked. “It’s just enough for official participation!”

The two stopped, looked into each other’s eyes, and hugged. They danced up and down and squealed, “CUDDLEBALL!”

He couldn’t believe what his son had become. He couldn’t believe how he had been forcefully dressed. He went right on not believing it until the car stopped outside the FBI branch office in the middle of the city. That’s when it hit home and that’s when he broke down. In broad daylight, as cameras rolled and spectators gawked, the handcuffed Don of a major organized crime family who had evaded the FBI successfully for nearly a year was shown sobbing as he was frog marched into the building dressed as a parody of a 1950s housewife. Rumors spread that he had been hiding out for all of his time on the run dressed as a woman. These rumors were of course widely believed, because what other explanation could there be?

All of this occured because of a little known program that only appeared in government funding databases as CGPC/PPCC. The program said they were completely willing to give the actual full credit to the FBI because they had the Don’s son in the custody of their rehabilitation program and were concerned for his safety. But behind the scenes in the law enforcement community the truth was known.

He had no choice but to make a deal. His frog marching into the FBI office made a mockery not just of The Family but of organized crime in general. In the general population of a prison he would be a dead man. The information he gave on his own organization proved mostly fruitless. Apparently a new player had emerged and acted swiftly to consolidate power and protect The Family from potential law enforcement threats relating to the capture before the news had even broken. What low level sources they had within The Family claimed that the new Don was a woman, but that sounded like an outrageous rumor to most of the investigators. The Family was known as a very traditionally patriarchal organization.

However, the information he gave on other high level players outside The Family proved extremely fruitful. Ten Ton Tony’s capture would eventually lead to the biggest organized crime busts of the late 20th century. The Family had somehow lost their Don in humiliating fashion and ended up in a significantly stronger position all at the same time. Their competitors all fell like dominoes while The Family continued to lurk elusively in the shadows.

The CGPC/PPCC would of course see significant increases in government funding and a significant boost in stature and influence. Their true goals and true methods, of course, for the time remained obscure outside of certain radical feminist academic settings and the radical feminist enclaves where they built their schools.

None of this, of course, was at all a concern of ditzy Junior Miss Shawna. He sat in his classroom in his new uniform. It was a pink and white short pleated skirt over white tights and pink and white vest over a crisp white blouse. He felt so, so mature in his shoes with the two inch heel.

He had received a slap on the wrist his first day with the two new Prissy Princesses in class for showing off his tattoo when a Champion Girl had asked to see it. Apparently, outside of a spanking which is very rare for any PPTS, intentionally letting Champion Girls into positions where they can take a look at your panties was a big no-no for a modest and decent and pure and chaste Prissy Princess Tween Supreme. Shawna was devastated at being a poor role model by doing PPBB and cried openly in genuine misery when he received his slap on the wrist. Later, he figured it was good for his Prissy Princess proteges to see that just because he was Unspankable didn’t mean he would be able to get away with anything. He may be a role model, but they were all Prissy Princesses together.

A humbled and resigned but also genuinely changed Little Miss Antonia settled well in to the role of a coddled and protected Little Miss. He enjoyed being doted on by the Champion Girls and was becoming almost as popular among them as Junior Miss Shawna was. They all loved his Nonna’s recipe for beef lasagna especially. It was too bad for the rest of the class that Karen and Diane seemed to hog all their attention.

Their two new classmates were still not willing to PPGTM well enough to avoid constant spankings and they still looked at Shawna and Antonia’s finger pointing resentfully instead of thankfully. Antonia did his best to warn them away from more PPBB and explained in great detail how little they would enjoy life as a Prissy Princess Pottypants, but the two still seemed resistant. The two were both sitting on sandpaper stools one day while Shawna and Antonia sat on the carpet of their classroom after each receiving Prissy Princess Special Treats.

Antonia and Shawna smiled vacantly and enjoyed the ditzy and relaxing fog. Shawna combed the hair of his favorite doll, Miss Priscilla, with his fancy ivory comb.

Antonia’s demeanor suddenly turned somewhat serious. Shawna remained more happy and ditzy. Antonia held his friend’s hand tightly. “Doesn’t it ever scare you, though? The thought of letting women take over?”

Shawna giggled, “We didn’t let them do it. They just did it.”

“It doesn’t scare you, the lack of power? Control over your own life?” Antonia asked.

Shawna just shrugged, “Who needs power or control? I’d much rather have comfort and security. If they want to do all the hard dangerous jobs, I say let them. If they want to do all the headache inducing complicated math and thinking, let them do it. I’ll be happy to stay home with my children and take care of my own in peace and comfort. It’s what men always wanted in the first place, to take care of and support their family. This is just a different way to do it. Let the women drill the oil and run the garbage trucks and unclog the sewers if they want. Let them fight the wars. It’s not like they just want to take the high paying cushy safe jobs with all the power and respect and leave men to keep doing all the hard, ugly, dangerous work. Now that would be a true injustice.

“No, Little Miss Antonia, I’m not afraid. I’d much rather be a Prissy Princess and just take care of my kids and my...and my spouse.”

Little Miss Shawna had been doing a lot of thinking about his future Champion Girl spouse. For the first time ever he had encountered a Prissy Princess assignment he had absolutely no idea how to complete. He knew his Prissy Princess Tween Supreme assignments would naturally be more difficult. But this wasn’t the sort of challenge he was supposed to be facing. He would stare down at his empty artbook and read the assignment over and over again. His tender Prissy Princess feelings were in a tempest.

The next day, he read the assignment again, “In your Prissy Princess Tween Supreme art book, draw a picture of what your ideal Champion Girl spouse might look like.”

He sketched. At first it was easy. He knew what his ideal Champion Girl spouse would look like. He always did. He knew what her face would look like. What her hair would look like. How tall she would be. What her body would look like. What her feet would look like. He knew every single detail. All except one.

He had drawn the figure lifting her shirt slightly. And that’s when he got stuck. He whispered to himself, “Decent. Moral. Upright. Pure.” He tore out the page and started over.

“Decent. Moral. Upright. Pure,” he whispered again. Despite the taboo, despite knowing he was violating at least four Prissy Princess or Prissy Princess Tween Supreme ABCs, he followed his tender Prissy Princess feelings. He drew the second figure beside the other, working painstakingly to render them accurately and identically. As he drew he realized his sister was wrong about why he could tell them apart. Once he put it on the paper the very slight differences were exaggerated just enough that for his eye it was easy to tell them apart. And he knew deep down why he could do it. It wasn’t fear, it had never been fear. He labeled one girl Karen and one Diane.

Then, he drew another picture. This one he drew in the art style of the Japanese comic books Little Miss Himari had introduced him to that he was imitating for his own comic book. This one was of the three of them. The image he created caused him nothing but pain to look at. He labeled both girls again.

He took the artbook with him and walked to the Champion Girl classroom. He knocked politely and waited for the soundproof door to open for him. He asked for Miss Karen and Miss Diane. They could see his tender Prissy Princess feelings were acting up and they led him outside for privacy and fresh air.

“I might be doing Prissy Princess Bad Behavior,” he said. “I need Champion Girls to tell me what’s right. But first, I want to show you something.”

He showed them the first drawing, the one drawn in the comic book style. It depicted The Twin Tormentors in full superhero outfits, but instead of fighting crime to rescue The Dolly Destroyer, they stood over him laughing and mocking. They had pulled the pettipants that were part of his costume to the ground in front of all the demons and monsters of the patriarchy they usually fought.

The Dolly Destroyer’s mask was slipped off and beneath it you could see tears of pain and humiliation in his exaggeratedly large doe eyes. “Why?” was the only line of dialogue.

The twins looked down at Shawna and saw the same expression in his face, the same doe eyes, the same tears of confused pain and humiliation. Then they realized that for Shawna embracing the nicknames he had given them and they had given him wasn’t just a laughing matter. It wasn’t just water under the bridge. It was a defense mechanism. He still carried the pain of their bullying with him every single day. He joked about it to mask the pain, but like the mask on The Dolly Destroyer’s face it had now slipped off to reveal the truth.

When he had entered the Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place so rapidly, they realized, he had been doing it in part to escape that pain. But it had stayed with him.

The twins did something Shawna had never seen them do since they became Champion Girls. They broke down in tears. Not in the way they used to when they played the victim to get their way. But for real. They cried because they realized that there would always be a part of Shawna that would be unable to let that pain go. He would have to live with it. And it was their fault. Champion Girls were taught responsibility in a way their own family hadn’t taught the little girls. They had inflicted terrible pain on someone they now realized was as precious to them both as anyone in the world. Someone they only wanted to coddle and protect.

The pain had persisted even through Prissy Princess Special Therapy. A Prissy Princess was supposed to be clear and clean of all the bad feelings they associated with being a boy. But Shawna’s pain had survived, because his pain wasn’t caused by being a boy who was bullied by girls.

His obsession with the twins wasn’t caused by fear like his sister, so brilliant and sure of her grasp of his psychology, had said. It was caused by being bullied by two people he loved. He had loved them since the first day they transferred into his class. He was already the outsider, and it looked like they were set to be outsiders too. The other girls mocked their accents and immediately assumed they would be stuck up and bossy, and the boys just avoided girls in general. Only Shawn had tried to be nice to them that first day and ask about what it was like where they were from and why they moved. He told them about the school and their town. They were friends at first, for real, because they had nobody else and Shawn had been nice. He couldn’t even remember how or why they had eventually turned on him.

The twins stopped crying. They apologized once again and promised it would never happen again. They offered nothing by way of explanation for their actions. They stood nervously, as whatever he wanted to show them next had to be something very important to him if he had wanted them to remember the pain they caused him first.

He showed them the assignment in the book with instructions to draw his ideal Champion Girl spouse and with trepidation shared among the three, he opened the artbook to the other drawing. He did this one in a more realistic portrait style. However, he very slightly exaggerated every subtle difference the twins themselves saw every time they both looked in a mirror. Now they popped out and were highlighted in detail making them look ever so slightly more distinct. There was no doubt, it was something nobody had ever done. Not even Shawna himself in his little comic book. He had drawn them as identical where they were identical and unique where they were unique. It was distinct enough that even a stranger could use it to tell them apart if they had it as a guide without needing the birthmark.

He drew them standing up for him in the Cuddleball Coliseum in their Space Camp uniforms with stomachs both covered. Their hands pointed defiantly in the sky. He labeled one Karen and he labeled one Diane. He laughed, knowing that at the time he had failed to tell them apart when they had then turned around to help him off the stool. Now he knew he would never fail to tell them apart again. Now he could consciously see what his subsconscious alone had previously picked up on.

It wouldn’t be possible to draw them like that out of fear. It was like what Little Miss Antonia had kept saying about cooking and family. When the twins looked at the drawing, it was nourishment for the soul. Sharing and creativity was a gift that brought true friends and family closer together. If you were open and genuine enough to bare your soul with an audience small or large, you could take that pain you feel inside of you, or that love and joy, and you could make it physical and real so people could see it and share in it. And when you take the pain out of yourself that way, and you see people can understand and empathise, well it starts to hurt a little less.

The three hugged tightly.

“Are you suggesting, Shawny, what I think you are?” Karen, the one with the slightly quirky smile that always hid a hint of a laugh just under the surface asked.

“Why not?” Shawna asked. “They’re short on Prissy Princesses anyway. Either they share or the Champion Girls find someone from, well, outside. They won’t like that. It’ll cause trouble. They’ve been promised Prissy Princesses who know what their Regal Responsibilities are and are fully ready to take them on, for real. Uncorrected men aren’t ready for that, even the ones who think they are wouldn’t like it when they found out the Champion Girl isn’t playing games with them about it.”

“Maybe Shawny but,” Karen sighed.

Diane, the one whose nose pinched up every time she concentrated continued, “It’s time we told you the truth, Shawny, about why we bullied you.”

Karen nervously nodded.

They spoke together. “We were fighting over you.”

“We didn’t want to share, we were jealous of each other,” Karen went on.

Diane continued, “And it was splitting us apart.”

Karen went on, “So we kind of…”

Diane added, “Took it out on you. If we played nasty tricks on you instead of each other, well, it was just easier for us. You mean the world to both of us, Shawny. But we can’t share your love that way. Sharing a best friend is one thing, sharing that kind of love is something else.”

Karen added, “So when Nana reminded us how horrible we were being to you the night of your Prissy Princess Special Ceremony, we knew we had to find a different solution.”

The twins looked embarrassed. “We flipped a coin, Shawny. One of us agreed to get over you and actually has their eye on someone else, one of us gets to have you.”

“Don’t I get a say on this?” he asked, upset. “Which one of you is over me?” he asked, somehow a little offended despite the bizarre situation.

“You can’t even tell your two best mates apart?” Karen asked, deflecting with a weak smile.

They sat down together. Shawna started to draw again. As he drew he realized he did know which was over him and which wasn’t. He remembered several months of closely whispered conversations at the lunch table because Karen was going on and on about this and that about Baby Miss Antonia and didn’t want him to hear. His appearance, his behavior, especially how she loved that he was starting to look and act just like Shawna right down to the hair.

In the first panel he drew Diane kicking a sobbing Little Miss Antonia while he was down. In the next he drew Little Miss Antonia being gently helped to his feet by Karen with a look of concern, not mockery or anger, in her eyes. This was the only time he had ever seen The Twin Tormentors in a fight when they didn’t fight together as a team. Karen held back, she didn’t want to hit Little Miss Antonia.

“I can’t believe it,” Junior Miss Shawna said as he showed the twins the drawing, “One of my Little Miss friends stole one of my girlfriends. That has to be PPBB, doesn’t it?”

The triplets laughed together. Diane kissed him on the cheek and held his hand. From that day forward, at mealtimes the three of them did not sit together with Shawna in the middle. They sat with Shawna and Antonia in the middle and Karen and Diane each on the outside with their future Prissy Princess spouse close by their side. The triplets had become the quadruplets.

-

THE MOST IMPORTANT RESPONSIBILITY OF A PRISSY MISS IS TO LEARN HOW TO BE THE PERFECT PRISSY MRS. FOR YOUR FUTURE CHAMPION GIRL SPOUSE. YOUR CHAMPION GIRL SPOUSE WILL BE JUDGED BY HOW WELL HER PRISSY MRS. KEEPS HER HOME.

Champion Girls work very hard in difficult fields, as a Prissy Mrs. your role is to support your Champion Girl spouse and make sure your home is a happy and comfortable space. A Prissy Princess Dream Extreme Prissy Mrs. is an idyllic oasis of shade and comfort and rest for his Champion Girl spouse. Your Champion Girl spouse will sacrifice herself for you and your children, whether Champion Girls or Prissy Princesses, every day in a harsh world. In your Prissy Princess Dream Extreme workbook, write about the most important things you can do to support your Champion Girl spouse. In your Prissy Princess Dream Extreme art book, draw a picture of an idyllic family scene. :D

Epilogue: Prissy Princess Special Projects

More than a decade later, Prissy Mrs. Shawna and his Champion Girl spouse Diane were invited to visit the CGPC/PPCC Board of Directors in Clearwater along with Karen and her spouse Prissy Mrs. Antonia. Karen and Diane soared through high school and college following the advanced and aggressive schedule laid out for the well trained and well disciplined Champion Girls. They entered the Air Force to train as fighter pilots, and hoped to move on to being test pilots or astronauts one day. It would lead to a lot of travel, but Shawna and Antonia were well suited for the role of dutiful military homemakers. Luckily, Karen and Diane would always be stationed in the same locations. This was thanks to some political pressure from the organization formerly known as the CGPC/PPCC which was now more simply referred to collectively as, “The Family.” This was said to be because of how tight knit and close the community was and how they were united around a bizarre and unique set of strict family values.

The vast majority of the young people who entered the program for academic or legal rehabilitation seemed to make a long term commitment to the organization’s values, which made it seem more like a pseudo religion than a rehabilitation program. However, the world, especially America, was used to strange little groups of people living lives their own way. People tended not to care unless they felt those organizations were trying to force their values on the rest of society. That is, of course, why The Family was being so extremely patient and careful as they proceeded with their decades long plan to do just that.

Groups like the military seemed like excellent places to begin building influence. Foreign languages were added to the Prissy Princess curriculums and Prissy Princesses were heavily discouraged from treating them as headache material like math or science even if they seemed hard at first. Fluency in several languages was added as a requirement to participate in the World Participation Cup of Cuddleball. It was clear that open and empathetic Prissy Princesses took well to the study, as foreign Prissy Princess cultural exchange had worked out wonderfully even at the very first Prissy Princess All-Star retreat.

More and more schools were founded. Prissy Mrs. Shawna and Prissy Mrs. Antonia helped found the first Prissy Princess Correctional Club schools in Germany. They helped found the first school in Italy, where Prissy Mrs. Antonia had to be given a family and friend intervention to make sure he stayed appropriately slim and waifish. They helped found the first PPCC school in South Korea. Prissy Mrs. Shawna was distraught to find out the organization could find no way to found a school in North Korea as well, but was told that one day he could go if they ever tried.

They were doing this now all while taking care of a child of their own. Karen had given Antonia a little Champion Girl to take care of and Diane had blessed Shawna with a Baby Miss of his own. Antonia felt a tinge jealous of the Baby Miss. He would get to go through life without the original sin of spending time living as an uncorrected boy in the doomed patriarchal society. This meant he would never be mocked or broken or forced to act like a monster. He would be loved and protected and coddled for his whole life.

Now they were all returning together to Clearwater for several months. His sister, who had passed medical school at the top of her class of course, was proposing something called the Prissy Princess Special Projects. It turned out the PPSP was what Cindy had been building her life towards. The current Prissy Princess methods had an extremely good track record at converting uncorrected boys into Prissy Princesses. However, Cindy argued that the processes they used were, though tried and tested, too slow to get the job done in the timeframe required for their plans of matriarchal revolution led by The Family to be achieved in their lifetimes.

She said she was ready to begin testing on a better way. She promised that if The Family’s Board of Directors would fund her experiments, one day she could deliver to them a perfect Prissy Princess from an uncorrected boy or man in a single day. As proof she presented her brother Prissy Mrs. Shawna. The perfect epitome of the future gender they were trying to create out of men, and one Cindy had legendarily helped to create almost entirely in a single day. She also presented Prissy Mrs. Antonia, who she had broken in one Prissy Princess Special Therapy session, impressive even after he had endured a lower intensity version of the program for a year. She reminded them how much her plan to capture Prissy Mrs. Antonia’s father had furthered their goals.

There was some trepidation among the Board. She was proposing very radical and ethically questionable experimentation. She wanted to test out extreme facial feminization surgeries. She wanted to test much harder drugs for hypnosis and behavior modification. Drugs a lot harder and potentially more dangerous than the completely harmless non-addictive one used in the Prissy Princess Special Treats or the simple nausea inducing drug used in the Prissy Princess Special Therapy. Some of the drugs she proposed using were not even designed for human use. She wanted to test hypnosis so strong it would be able to render a male completely harmless even if he had access to weapons. He would be unable to even consider using them. The thought of the possibility of committing violence would simply never occur. Violence would be permanently taken out of the male gender’s hands and women would have a complete monopoly on force.

She even wanted to start testing out the impact of sexual reassignment surgery on unwilling males to see how they would adjust to the change. Some of the more extremist factions of The Family actually supported this on a large scale as the ultimate symbol of the male gender’s total emasculation.

Many of the Board saw value in the work she was proposing, but they were still too afraid of potential blowback if what they did was ever found out. If their revolutionary plot was exposed before they were ready, it would fail in a crushing blow of patriarchal backlash. Their influence was far from where it needed to be to execute their total coup.

Cindy proposed an alternative for board members. She said she would fund the experiments herself by charging wealthy enough people for her services as if she was an independent business. All she needed from the Board was referrals and help covering up if anything ever went wrong. All of the Board members were wealthy and influential radical feminists, they all knew where they might find such people. People separated a bit from their own circles but still trending towards their values might have reasons to want to feminize a troublesome son or husband. Cindy had an excellent track record of success. It seemed likely that she knew exactly what she was doing. Prissy Mrs. Shawna and Prissy Mrs. Antonia really were precisely the sort of loyal and subservient Prissy Princesses they all wanted after all.

Their marriages were held up as proof that dreams can come true for all the Champion Girls upset they had not yet married a Prissy Princess of their own. Despite this, the patience of the Champion Girls would only last so long. If a faster method was potentially available, they reasoned they had to take it.

The idea was approved. A few months later Cindy showed Prissy Mrs. Shawna the first five she would work on. The fifth and final of them was a very petite teenaged boy who had striking red hair. “Oh, I love this one, Miss Cindy,” he smiled up at her.

“Yeah, Shawna, me too. That’s why I’m saving him for last.” She smiled back at her brother. “He’s going to be my masterpiece and convince the Board to fully fund the project.”

Shawna dreamily did what he did every time he saw an uncorrected boy. He tried to guess what his Prissy Princess special unique title could be, “He could be the Prissy Princess of...Vanilla Red Velvet. Or...Strawberry Cream Surprises. Or...Pearl Apple Tutus.”

“Sorry, Shawna. The Prissy Princess Special Projects don’t get to have a Prissy Princess special unique title.”

Shawna looked sad.

“But don’t worry, Shawna, they’ll all be Prissy Princesses where it counts. On the inside, they’ll be nothing but sugar and spice and flowers and fun, just like you are. I’ll make sure of it. You’re really the inspiration for the whole project, Shawna. Everything I learned from correcting you is going into the process I’ll be using with them. They’ll all be your sisters, in a way.”

Shawna nodded and smiled at the idea. He thanked his sister for the honor, “Thank you, Miss Cindy!”

A small part of him, however, wondered how Cindy had so strongly and permanently mistook his obsession with the twins and theirs with him as primarily orbiting around his fear of them. It was clear to all three of them now that it had always really been rooted in hurt feelings surrounding their mutual young love triangle. If she was so brilliant and knew his mind so well, why didn’t she see that? What else did she get wrong about him that even he wasn’t aware of because he just blindly believed her smart sounding explanations that were so far above his head? What could she get wrong when she went about her Prissy Princess Special Projects?

His long ago realization that she was simply a sadist and not a true believer like the Board of Directors or his mother, that she was too sick inside to even see love for what it was, flicked into his mind momentarily, before he returned to thinking about other things. Happier thoughts. He loves his sister with all his heart and she loves him. She’s the best sister in the world. Without her, he never could have been a Prissy Princess and he loved being a Prissy Princess with all his heart. He would be loyal to her for as long as he lived, even if he lived a million billion years.

That night he sat by the window looking out into the darkness, feeling the warm humid Florida air. He rocked back and forth with his own adorable Baby Miss in his arms. He had been caring for the child almost entirely himself ever since Diane returned to duty a few weeks after the birth.

He whispered the words he used to calm his Prissy Princess baby son. He hoped his words carried on the air out the window and that a whisper of them would find their way out to the Prissy Princess Special Projects, wherever they were, and that all of them would one day find comfort and peace and love in their new roles as well.

He whispered, “Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place. Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place. Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place. Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place. Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place.”

THE END

[email protected]

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos