The Omega Unicorn Chronicles Book 5 New Beginnings Ch. 26

Printer-friendly version

New Beginnings
Chapter 26

Written by rachel76m
Edited by Don Kaufman


Jacksonville.jpg
Shaolin-students.jpg
J-ville-sunset.jpg

The lists of characters mentioned in this story belong to the various authors that created them. This a fan-fiction story.

~~~000~~~
We enjoyed the weekend very much as a family. This Friday, it is Robert’s birthday. He’ll finally be one year old.

Monday proved to be a usual day like the others. I continue to add more literature novels to the hard drives. At 5 PM, I leave Secure-Sys. The fairies are already in the car. It is nice and warm for them with the portable heater plugged into the cigarette lighter. They have their fill of nuts, seeds and dried fruit from their satchel. I have already eaten my lunch and dinner I brought with me. I ate them in the break room at Secure-Sys. I put on my thick winter coat to keep me warm.

I arrive at the Shaolin Dojo in Jacksonville with no problems by 6 PM. When I get there, I see Brianna’s car is there as well. “Well, stay nice and warm here fairies.”

“We will father. We promise not to get in any food fights.”

“Sometimes you are a bunch of silly fairies.”

“Yes we are, Omega.” All of the fairies ‘giggle’ at the same time.

“Then there the other times, I like it when you are serious.”

“Thank you for the compliment father, mother, Omega.” All of the fairies ‘giggle’ again at the same time.

I push the button to roll the rear window on the left side down an inch for fresh air. I lock the door and take the keys out of the ignition switch. I close the door and take my duffle bag with me into the dojo. I see everyone there in their gi clothes. I see Robert in his carriage with a big smile on his face as he sees me. I wave my right hand at him while I’m smiling at him. He waves his right hand at me while he smiles at me.

“I’ll be back once I get changed into my gi clothes.” I take off my shoes before I walk across the mats. I walk back into the men’s locker room. I place my duffle bag on an aluminum bench. I take the gi clothes out first and put them on the bench. I take off the thick winter coat and put it on the bench. I proceed to undress myself quickly. I put the shoes and socks there as well. I fold up the pants and shirt and put them in the duffle bag. I stuff the socks into the shoes and place the shoes upside down on the folded shirt. I make sure my wallet and car keys are there as well. I put the gi clothes on. I tie the fifth degree sash around my waist twice and tie it in front of me. I zip up the duffle bag and walk out with it. I place it near the door to the men’s locker room. I put the thick winter jacket on top of the duffle bag. I walk out into the main room where the other people are . I do a quick bow and handclasp to everyone.

“All right, let’s do our warmups and stretches for five minutes.” Everyone goes into their own routines of warmups and stretches. Some jog in place for a minute. Some reach down and put the palm of their hands on the mat while keeping the legs straight. Some do tai-chi for two minutes to keep their balance. Some twist their torsos and do swinging arm movements at the same time. Some lift a leg straight up and keep in balance at the same time. After five minutes we cease the warmups and stretches.

“That’s very good students. Now we need to do a review of the movements with our sashes that you are earning.”

Everyone splits apart into several groups. Some students are learning the three weapons for the purple belt and the brown belts. For the purple belt it is staff or bo, the two fighting sticks or batons and the short wooden sword. For the brown belts the weapons are the sai, sickle, and the metal broadsword.

Brianna is the only one here going after the blue sash. Qiang and I come near to Brianna. Sifu Chou is watching intently at the three of us.

“All right what is the first move, Brianna?” Qiang and I come against her on both sides.

She brings up her hands and arms and puts her hands on our chests. She pushes out the same time. We stagger back from her as she pushes against us, but we keep our balance to stay standing.

“That’s good, Brianna. What is the second move?”

Qiang and I come against her on both sides again. She immediately brings up her hands again. Then with a right elbow she punches it into Qiang’s stomach. She also pushes me out at the same time.

“That’s very good, Brianna. You are creating distance between your attackers. Now what is the first movement with the legs and arms?”

Qiang and I come against her on both sides again. Just before we get there, she kicks out her leg at Qiang and pushes me away from her. We both stagger backwards. “That’s very good Brianna. Again you are creating distance between your attackers. Now for something new to learn, you need to recognize what Qiang and Richard are doing. They are going to do two different leg movements. You are to dive between their swinging legs to avoid being hit by their legs.”

Qiang and I do a leg swing at the same time. I aim for her chest. Qiang is aiming for the knees.

“I need to see that again, Qiang and Richard.”

We do it again.

“What did you see, Brianna?”
“I think I need to concentrate on the position of their bodies and legs to determine what is going to happen, Sifu Chou.”

“That’s right, Brianna. You need to be aware of that very fast. Fights will be very fast and constantly flowing. Now I want you to do is a dive and a roll first. Brianna, when did you learn the dive and roll?”

“It is one of the movements for the yellow sash.”

“That’s right, Brianna. Now, they will add the leg movements and you dive between their swinging legs.”

“Yes, Sifu Chou.” Brianna does a dive and a roll onto the mat.

We then get into position. Qiang and I immediately swing our legs like before. Brianna dives between our swinging legs and rolls onto the mat. She stands up very happy. “Yes!! I learned how to avoid being hit!”

“That’s right Brianna. The next lesson to learn is how to deliver pain to the two attackers without punching them.”

“But, if I am facing two people, how am I going to do that?”

“First you need to try and run away from them if you can. Hopefully, they will follow you. You need to do a quick glance behind to see how close they are to you. You should see them in the corner of your eye. When the nearest one to you comes at you with a club or fist, you dodge downward and sit on the ground. You can take their wrists or not. It depends on the situation you are in. Then with your feet you will kick one of them into his chest. This will launch him and land on top of the other attacker. They will both collapse to the ground. You jump up quickly and take the club from the attacker on top if he has one and toss it away quickly. You take the leg of the attacker on top and pull on that one leg and twist it as you try to yank out of his hip socket.”

“Then he will be screaming in pain when that happens.”

“That’s right, Brianna. You then can go after the arm if they reach toward you. Or you can yank the other leg and twist it as well. Then you can go after the other attacker and do the same thing to him.”

“Then both of them will not be able to stand up and fight me.”

“That’s right, Brianna. The pain will be very excruciating. You have really doubled the pain in them. Also, their limbs will feel like they are on fire.”

“So, how am I going to do that?”
“Qiang and Richard will attack you again.”

“But I don’t want to hurt Richard. He’s my husband.”

“Fear not, Brianna. I went through the same pain when I taught the other students at the Peaceful Dragon. It’s just a matter of rubbing my limbs down to get life back into it. I’m used to it by now.”

“That’s right, Brianna. All of the Shaolin students are used to it. It also helps us to be aware what is happening around us more so.”

“Hmmm . . . okay, let’s do it.”

We walk down one end of the room. Then Brianna runs away from us. I follow her next. Qiang is right behind me. She does a quick glance and sees me near to her. I swing a right fist toward her head. She ducks down to avoid being hit in the head. She takes my right wrist with both of her hands and sits down on the mat by putting her back on the mats. She uses her feet and kicks into my chest. I get launched and land on top of Qiang. We both collapse to the ground with me on top of Qiang. She quickly gets up and immediately goes after my left leg. She tries to yank it and twist it out of my hip socket.

“Arrrrgggghhh!!!”

She takes my other leg as he does the same thing!

“Arrrrgggghhh!!!”

I try to roll off of Qiang to the left. She takes Qiang’s right leg and does the same thing as well.

Qiang yells, “Arrrrgggghhh!!!”

Qiang reaches for Brianna with his left hand. Brianna takes the left hand from Qiang and yanks it and twist it as she pulls it out from his arm socket.

Qiang yells again, “Arrrrgggghhh!!!”

All of the students cheer her on. “Yeah!! That’s the way to do it!” “Good job!”

Qiang and I immediately start rubbing our limbs down so we can stand up. Another student rubs down Qiang’s left arm to bring life back into it.

“So how do you feel, Brianna?”

“It took a lot of arm and hand strength to yank their limbs out, Sifu Chou.”
“That’s right, Brianna. Eventually, you need your own limbs rub down as well. With more practice it will be easier the next time. The same approach can also be applied to three attackers as well. You kick your legs into two attackers while you jump over the third one. Do a leg sweep to get him on the ground and do the same thing to him.”

“I see. So, I need to be really aware of my surroundings this time.”

“That’s right, Brianna. Have no worries, Brianna. You’ll be facing three attackers for the green sash. All right, it is time to go home and get cleaned up. We’ll review these two moves tomorrow evening and add a new move tomorrow as well.”

We enter into the locker rooms to change back into our regular clothes. We leave the dojo by 8:00 PM this time. The Masters of the dojo lock up all the doors up and leave in their own cars back to their homes and family.

Once we get home, we unload the cars of everything. We take Robert upstairs to his room. Once he is sitting on the changing table. I pick up Robert and hug him carefully. I hug him every Monday night. Sometimes I hug Robert on Thursday or Friday. This way, I’m hugging Robert at least two times a week. “I love you Robert.”

“I luv dada and mama.”

Brianna smiles when she hears those words from Robert.

“Yes you do.” I place him on the changing table. I see a big smile on his face. We change his clothes into his night warm clothes. Brianna checks his diaper. She sees a little urine in the diaper. She decides to put a fresh powdered diaper on him for the night. Once he is all changed and dressed in his warm night clothes, Brianna carefully places him in his crib.

“Have sweet dreams, Robert.”

“Yes.”

Bianca, Lavan, White Acacia and White Rose change into their warm night clothes. They get under the folded blanket and under their bed covers and lay their heads on the pillows. I turn off the lights to the room. Soon they are fast asleep.

The rest of the fairies change into their warm night clothes and get under the covers and lay their heads on the pillows. When we get to our room, we see Silva, Silvia, Amber and Cobalt already changed and they are under the covers on top of the socks. They recite a warming spell on the covers and the socks to keep them warm all night long.

“Do you need a shower, Brianna?”

“Let’s both do a quick one. I still feel a little sticky with sweat.”
“Yes, so do I, Brianna.”

We get out of our clothes and place them in the hamper. We enter the bathroom together. Fortunately I designed the shower stall so the two of us can be in there together. There is a separate slightly larger tub if we need to take one with both of us in it. However, it is really designed for one person only. There is an above ground spa near the pool. I turn on the water to the shower and set it to the temperature that we like. Soon, we see the steam building in the bathroom and the mirrors get foggy. We both get in together. We start soaping each other down with the wash cloths and the plastic scrubbers. Brianna and I take turns shampooing our hair two times each. Then we put a conditioner into our hair. We continue to soap ourselves again to make sure we are really clean. Then we rinse out the conditioner in our hair. I turn off the shower, we step out together and take the fluffy towels to dry ourselves.

Brianna takes longer to dry her hair. She uses a portable hair dryer at a low temperature setting. She continues to brush her hair and use the hair dryer at the same time. She feels her hair to make sure it is dried out enough. She then puts in large hair rollers into her hair. She then puts a bonnet on to protect it during the night. She looks at my hair. “Hmm . . . I think you’ll need another trim by Saturday. It is getting a little long now.”

“Okay, Brianna. It will be done when we come back from the construction site Saturday morning.”

Tuesday is a repeat of Monday. We arrive at the dojo like before. Once I get changed, I enter the main dojo room.

Brianna is able to repeat the two moves she learned yesterday with no problems. Qiang and I rub her hands and arms to bring them back to life. We rub our limbs down like last night. Once we get done, we turn to Sifu Chou.

“All right, Brianna. This is the new move to learn. Again, it is another lesson to avoid being hit. I want you to look at Qiang and get close to him as you look up at him.”

Brianna gets up close and stands in front of Qiang and looks up at him. “Okay, what is next, Sifu Chou?”

“Richard is going to do a wind up and try to hit you in the back. You must listen carefully what Richard is doing. Then dodge downward quickly, Richard will miss you and hit Qiang instead. First, you need to hear what Richard is doing. Describe what he is doing.”

“Yes, Sifu Chou.”

I line myself up and prepare myself what I’m going to do. I breathe in quickly through my nose as I bring my fist back quickly. I stop what I’m doing.

“What did you hear, Brianna?”
“I hear Richard breathing in through his nose.”

“That’s right, Brianna. That’s your clue what is going to happen next. Now Richard will punch forward with his fist and miss you to the right side of your head.”

“Okay.”

I punch forward quickly and stop my forward movement of my fist. I stop it to the right side of her head.

“How fast is that Brianna?”

“That’s very fast, Sifu Chou. So, I need to dodge downward as soon as Richard stops breathing in.”

“That’s right, Brianna. Let’s play it at full speed.”

I see Qiang flex his muscles to the Iron Shirt level of the Blue Scorpion. He nods his head at me. That tells me he is ready for my punch.

I breathe in through my nose as I bring my right arm back for a punch. As soon as I stop breathing in, I punch my right arm toward Brianna. Brianna dodges downward to miss my punch. I hit Qiang’s flexed muscles instead.

“That’s very good, Brianna. You need to keep practicing that so it will be automatic every time. So, let’s review these last set of moves that you learned this week.”

Brianna is able to do those three moves with no problems. We see her gaining confidence that she can stand up to two attackers at the same time.

“We will add another move tomorrow night, Brianna. Again, it is another lesson in avoiding being hit.”

“Yes, Sifu Chou.”

We leave at 8:00 PM again. Wednesday turns out to be a repeat of Monday and Tuesday. She repeats the three moves she has learned. Brianna learns another lesson to avoid being hit.

“Now here is another lesson in avoided being hit. Richard is coming straight at you with his fist. You crouch downward quickly. While his right arm is swinging, you grab his right arm and hip toss him over you. Do you remember the hip toss, Brianna?”

“I remember that move. It was earned for the yellow sash. The judo style moves were learned for the white sash.”
“That’s right, Brianna. Now when you hip toss him, make sure Richard lands on top of Qiang. They will both fall onto the ground, then you can go after their legs and arms as needed.”

I swing my fist toward Brianna. She dodges downward quickly. She takes my arm and grabs onto it. She hips toss me into Qiang. I land on top of Qiang. We both collapse to the ground. She grabs my right leg and yanks it as she twists my leg.

I yell out really loud. “Arrrrgggghhh!!!”

I reach for her with left hand. She grabs it and yanks it as she twists my left arm.

I yell out really loud again. “Arrrrgggghhh!!!”

I try to roll off Qiang. Brianna immediately grabs Qiang’s right leg. She yanks it and twists it at the same time.

Qiang yells, “Arrrrgggghhh!!!”

Then Brianna grabs Qiang’s left leg and does the same thing to it as well.

Qiang yells again, “Arrrrgggghhh!!!”

We immediately rub our limbs down like last night.

“Now, tomorrow night you will be putting it all together. This will be your test for earning the Blue Sash. You will be facing two new students here.”

“Yes, Sifu Chou.”

Everyone changes clothes for the return back to our apartments and homes. We leave by 8 PM. When we get home, we get everything unloaded like last night. Robert has his diaper changed again. Then we put his warm night clothes like last night. Brianna and I take another shower like last night.

We get a good night of sleep during the night. We wake up Thursday morning with no problems. The fairies are in my car again like the last several days. We repeat our day again like the previous days. When we get done with our evening meals, we drive out to the Jacksonville dojo.

“You might as well come in fairies. Brianna is going to be tested for the blue sash tonight.”

“That’s great father, mother, Omega. Yes, let’s see Brianna earn her blue sash. We know there are some flowers in the main meeting room.”

The fairies flutter out quickly in butterfly mode. As soon as the door is open, they fly in quickly to find the three potted flowers in the main room. They take their fill of nectar from the flowers.

We change our clothes like before and enter the main room where the other students are at. We do our five minute stretch and warm ups like before. When we get done we gather near Brianna and Sifu Chou. We see two students getting ready to fight Brianna.

“Okay, Brianna. This is going to be live. If you yank on their limbs, two new students will join in the fray. You will also need to face different people with different body strengths. Remember to be observant about what they are doing to you.”

“Yes, Sifu Chou.”

Two students begin to walk in a circle around Brianna. She uses her peripheral vision to see who goes first.

Then a student swings his fist at Brianna. Brianna dodges downward quickly. She grabs his arm and hip tosses him into the other student. They collapse on the ground. She immediately grabs the left leg of the top student. She yanks it as she twists his leg.

He yells out a loud scream. “Arrrrgggghhh!!!”

She goes after the other leg and does the same thing.

He yells out a loud scream again. “Arrrrgggghhh!!!”

He tries to roll off the other student. She immediately grabs the right leg of the next student and does the same thing!

He yells out a loud scream. “Arrrrgggghhh!!!”

He reaches for her with his right arm. She immediately grabs it and yanks it out of his socket and twists it as well.

He yells out a loud scream again. “Arrrrgggghhh!!!”

The other students quickly rub their limbs down to bring life back into it.

Two new students come in to face Brianna. They walk in a circle around her like the other two did. She notices the legs are getting ready to swing at her. She dives and rolls between the two swinging legs. Once she is up, she notices they are chasing her. She tries to run away from them. She looks quickly behind her to see how close they are. She sees the nearest one is getting ready to strike his fist at her. She turns around and sits on the ground with her back on the mats. She quickly kicks her legs into his chest. She launches him into the other student. They both collapse to the ground.
She does the same thing to them as she did to the first pair students.

She immediately grabs the left leg of the top student. She yanks it as she twists his leg.

He yells out a loud scream. “Arrrrgggghhh!!!”

She goes after the other leg and does the same thing.

He yells out a loud scream again. “Arrrrgggghhh!!!”

He tries to roll off the other student. She immediately grabs the right leg of the next student and does the same thing!

He yells out a loud scream. “Arrrrgggghhh!!!”

He reaches for her with his right arm. She immediately grabs it and yanks it out of his socket and twists it as well.

He yells out a loud scream again. “Arrrrgggghhh!!!”

Two new students come in against her. The other students quickly rub their limbs down to bring life back into it.

She quickly notices their legs are getting ready for another swing attack. She dives again between the swinging legs to avoid being hit again. She immediately walks up quickly to the taller student to look up at him. She hears the other student breathing in for a windup to hit her back. The taller student quickly flexes his chest muscles to the mantis armor. She dodges downward quickly while the other student quickly hits his fist into the taller student.

Everyone yells out loudly, “All right, that’s the way to do it!” Everyone claps their hands.

“Thank you, thank you. Pant . . . pant . . .”

“Well, you have earned the blue sash Brianna. You did a marvelous job in avoiding being hit. We’ll have your ceremony at 8 PM tonight before you leave. The other students are still learning their weapons tonight.”

“Qiang and Sensei Chou, I need to tell you a story that actually happened to me when I got back from North Carolina after burying my family.”

“What happened, Richard?”

“Josh and his gang found me after twelve years. He found me at North Carolina State University.”

Brianna suddenly realizes what I said, “What? Josh found you again? How did he find you, Richard?”

“Please let’s sit down together on the mats while I tell the story.”

The four of us sit together on the mats. We are far away from everyone else on the mats.

“First of all, this was not publicized too much in the papers. The trial was in the beginning of September, during the first week. There were three students and one adult who took a video of the fight with their cell phones. The police showed up and downloaded the video onto their computers. The four people had not sent the videos on the internet yet. This made it easier for the prosecution to prosecute the case. How they found me was very interesting. During the trial, it was discovered that Lynn is a registered nurse. She was a part of the gang after six years. As a request from Josh, she went to the hospital where I was at. She discovered my address and she learned that I am hermaphrodite. When my family moved to North Carolina. It was easy for her to find the new address. She relayed the information to Josh and the others. Then they learned I went to NC State. During my junior year, the Spring break happened. I received the call from Renard to go to Twainor. When I came back the same day, I was there for a week. I got back into my routine, fortunately I did all of the homework for the classes before I learned what happened to my family with the plane crash. The plane was commandeered by a spectral entity. It was Sauron that brought it down and crashed it into their car on the road. For two weeks I buried my family members. I remember seeing four caskets at the funeral ceremony.”

“When I came back, I had a couple of surprises on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday, I met with Rav Shlomo. I showed some of them the picture of my secondary sex organs. They were surprised to see it. They still accept me as their gentile friend. Sunday was when it happened. First, the Pastor discovered he had a problem with some of the adults. He found some of them against me. He confirmed the dream that I suffered a loss times four. Then after the service we had a meeting with the kids and the college students. The Pastor and I shook their hands to begin a youth movement. When I stepped out of the church, Mr. Hawkins, was able to miss my stomach and then he hit my chin quickly.”

“He told us that he learned from Josh that I’m dual gender. Then he tells me that Josh and his gang showed up to confront me. Twelve members showed up walking toward Raleigh First. Eight of them kept the others away while the original four came at me again. I can tell you for a fact Brianna. I used the same blue sash moves against them. Also, a few green sashes moves. During the green sash Brianna, you will learn how to defend yourself against three people at once. Moreover, you will learn how to defend yourself against arrows being aimed at you. One of the new moves involves hitting the acupuncture points of the limbs to shake uncontrollably. Another defensive tactic to learn is locking their wrists and splitting their fingers.”

“Is that right, Sifu Chou?”

“Yes it is, Brianna. We will discuss this some more next week. I see we are all done here. Let’s award you the blue sash Brianna.”
We all get up from the mats. Sifu Li gets a blue sash from the closet and walks to the middle of the mats. Everyone gathers around the perimeter of the mats. The masters of the dojo, Sifu Li, Sifu Quon and Sifu Chou are in the middle of the mats.

Sifu Li speaks up, “We have a student here who has earned blue sash. She worked very hard for it during the last month and half. Brianna Moore, please come forward to receive the blue sash.”

Brianna steps forward and turns around to face us. Sifu Quon unties the yellow sash from her and keeps it in his hand. Sifu Li gives the blue sash to Sifu Chou. Then Sifu Li and Sifu Chou wrap it around her twice. Then they tie it off in front of her.

We all clap and cheer Brianna for earning the blue sash.

“That’s the way to do it!”

“Congratulations, Brianna!”

She has a big smile on her face. Sifu Quon puts the yellow sash back into the closet.

“Well, it is time to go. It is now 7:45 PM. We’ll see you at the construction site Saturday morning at 9 AM.”

“We’ll be there. I’ll show the three water animals and their weapons. I’ll will also show you a new earth move. It will be a teaser for the following Saturday. I think you will really like it.”

“We expect nothing less, Richard.”

Everyone goes back to the lockers to change back into our street clothes.

The fairies follow us quickly back to our car. As soon as my car door opens, they flutter in quickly. They quickly change back into fairies. They each have a fruit and nut to get their energy back up. We load Robert into the Brianna’s car. Lavan, Bianca, White Acacia and White Rose are with Brianna. They open their satchel to retrieve a fruit piece and a nut to munch on to get their energy back up. Then they get under the blanket to keep themselves warm.

Once everyone leaves, then Sifu Li and Sifu Quon make sure all of the doors are locked. Friday is a day of rest for everyone. Everyone else will be back Monday to begin another week of learning more moves with the weapons.

Once we get back to our house, we unload the cars and take everything in. We deliver Robert back to his room. Once he is changed and put his warm night clothes on. He is placed in his bed. The fairies take their shower in the girl’s bathroom. Brianna and I take another shower as well. Once we are cleaned up we go to bed by 9:30 PM.

Everyone knows, Robert will be turning one year old Friday night.
Friday proved to be a repeat of the last few days. When we get back to our house, we have our dinner together. Then we start cleaning up and get ready for Robert’s first birthday. Robert has a big smile on his face. He knows it is his first birthday. Brianna brings out the healthy cupcake and puts a candle in it. Even the fairies have a healthy cupcake as well. Brianna and I each have a healthy cupcake as well.

The fairies make their own cups of honey-water. They each take five nuts and fruit pieces to finish their dinner.

Brianna puts a healthy cup cake in front of Robert. She lights the candle from a butane lighter.

“Okay, Robert, we are going to sing a song for you.”

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear Robert. Happy Birthday to you.
And many more!

“Okay Robert, blow out the candle.”

Robert thinks for a moment. Then with a quick movement with his right hand, the candle is blown out from his hand. Then he starts giggling as well. “Giggle! Giggle! . . . .”

Everyone starts giggling and laughing. “Well he blew them out like an air bender.”

“Yes he did, father, mother, Omega. We love it!!” Everyone continues to giggle and laugh again.

Brianna removes the candle from the healthy cupcake. Brianna puts a bib on him to keep him clean. Then Robert starts using his hands and attack the cupcake. He tears it apart and brings the bite size pieces to his mouth to eat it.

For Brianna and me, we use silver ware to eat the healthy cupcake. The fairies uses their hands to take apart the cupcake and eat it.

“There are cranberries in this cupcake mother.”

“That’s right, Bianca.”

“That’s great. We love it.”

“You’re welcome, fairies.”

Everyone continues to giggle while they eat the cupcake. Once we have eaten the cupcake. The fairies finish off their meal with the nuts, fruit pieces and cups of honey-water. Brianna cleans up Robert’s hands and takes his bib off. Once the dishes are cleaned up and put it in the racks to dry, we all walk and fly over to the TV to watch the DVD video that Brianna brought from the Rescue Mission in Jacksonville.

“Of all the videos, this one scene describes it best.” She puts the DVD in player. She turns on the TV. We have Robert sitting between Brianna and I on the sofa. The fairies are sitting on our shoulders, heads and the sofa.

~~~000~~~

Brianna and a mother are sitting in a room behind a one way mirror. They are watching the babies interact with each other.

Then all of a sudden a baby starts to cry. “Waahhh!!”

“That’s my daughter, she is crying. I need to be in there to comfort her.”

“No, don’t do that, Miss Thompson. Wait and see what happens next.”

Then Robert crawls over and sits near her. He puts his arms around her. “Friend needs hugs n’ luv.”

“What is your son doing?”

“He is hugging her to calm down.”

Then slowly, she stops crying. “Mom needs hugs n’ luv.”

“What is going on here? Your son Robert says I need hugs and love. Why?”

“I have a question for you Miss Thompson. Did your boyfriend ever hug you?”

“Sigh . . . no, Brianna. He said sex is his love for me. I never saw him again. Sigh . . .”

“Then what does that say about sex and love?”

“They are two different emotions.”

“That’s right, Miss Thompson. But, if he stayed with you and proved himself he is committed to you. You would probably have gotten married.”

“But, since he didn’t stay with me, that means he has no commitment issues at all. Grrrr . . . . I was such a fool to get pregnant with my daughter! Now I will have to raise her by myself. I need to make sure she gets a better education than I had.”

“Hindsight is always 20-20. It is tough to see it when it happens. I’ve seen too much at these Rescue Mission clinics. I am glad I’m married to Richard. We love each other very much. We saved our first sex until I was ready for it. Richard had to wait two weeks before we consummated our marriage properly. But, what we did during those two weeks, we gave each other mild erotic highs. This helped us to build up for it. We still give each other a mild erotic high in anticipation for our next child.”

“Sigh . . . I wish it was so with Aaron. But, apparently he has no commitment at all.”

“That’s right. Now go in there and hug your daughter.”

Miss Thompson exits the room and enters the play room. Robert lets go of his friend. He has a big smile on his face.

The daughter smiles when she sees her mom. She reaches up for her. She picks her up and hugs her very carefully. “I love you Allison. I love you very much.”

“I luv momma.”

The scene ends on the DVD.

“How did you know, Robert?”

“Easy see, dada. I get hugs n’ luv four days a week.”

Then we both hug Robert at the same time. Robert has a big smile on his face when we do that. Brianna gets up and removes the DVD from the player with the remote. She takes it out and puts it back into the plastic case. She leaves it on the coffee table. I pick up Robert and carry him back to his room upstairs. I set him on the changing table. We proceed to clean up Robert some more and change his diaper. We put his warm night clothes on again.

The fairies all get cleaned in the shower set up in the girl’s bathroom again. They all change into their night clothes they get under the covers and blankets. They recite a warming spell to keep them warm all night long.

Brianna and I take another shower like before. We change into our night clothes and get under the covers. I spoon myself into Brianna’s back side.

We get another great night of sleep again. When we wake up, it is 7 AM this time. We have our normal breakfast that we have been having the last several cold days in Jacksonville. We get my car loaded up with what we need for the morning like before. Then we exit the garage and have the garage door come down. I drive out to the construction site. We see the three cars out there already. We exit the cars and lock them up. Once we are all set, we walk out to the remote section corner of the property. This time we see the grader out there again.

“Okay, now I’m going to do the three water animal. That would be the frog, the duck and the turtle. Since, Brianna saw this demonstration, she will create the two thick branches of ice. For the weapons, it will be the frog darts.”

“Richard, why don’t you use the monkey braided fist?”

“Okay, I’ll do it, Sifu Chou. I’ll use the grader for my launching points for the monkey movements. I’ll do that one first. Make sure you have at least 20 pebbles with you, Sifu Li.”

“I’ll be right back, Richard.” Sifu Li walks over to a mound of pebbles nearby. He counts 20 pebbles into his hands and walks back to us.

“That’s fine, Richard.”

I get into my stance. Once I feel my chi is at a maximum. I go into the monkey movements. I jump around like a monkey. When I jump up high enough, I kick my legs out quickly. When I land, I create the two finger slash. I criss-cross my arms as I slash the imaginary opponent in front of me. After a minute of that, I jump up to the grader like a monkey. Then I kick outward with both of my feet at the same time. I land on the ground safely. “All right, Sifu Li, get ready to toss the pebbles around me.”

“Yes, Richard.”

I reach out my hands to the side. I concentrate on the water moisture in the air. Slowly, I bring in the water from the air. When I get the water as big as a baseball, I stop it. Then I quickly created a monkey fist with the water. The string of water is three feet long. I freeze the braided monkey end until it is steel ice. I swing them around in a helicopter fashion. “Okay, Sifu anytime when you are ready.”

“Yes, Richard.” He tosses one of the pebbles near me. I immediately hit it. “Crack Poof!!”

Sifu Quon is smiling widely now. Sifu Chou and Qiang are smiling widely again.

One by one Sifu Li tosses them up around me. He does toss one that seems to be beyond my reach.

I hit all nineteen pebbles. “Crack Poof!! Crack Poof!! Crack Poof!! Crack Poof!! Crack Poof!! . . . Crack Poof!! Crack Poof!! Crack Poof!!”

I then end the use of the monkey braided fist. I do a bow and hand clasp to each one of the masters.

Everyone is laughing. “Hah, hah, hah . . .!!”

“That’s great, Richard. Now do the frog movements with the frog darts.”

“Yes, Sifu Chou. I create ten frog darts and put them on finger tips. I quickly tap the toe of my foot on the ground. A two foot square shoots up from the ground, eight feet high.

I get on the ground and jump around like a frog. I put my hands on the ground and kick my two feet out like a frog. I turn over and spin on my back side as I kick my feet out like a frog. I also thrust out my arms and hands out like a frog to strike someone. I turn over again. Then I jump upward and kick my feet outward like a frog. I shoot the ten frog darts at the dirt pile. They all stick in the dirt pillar with no problems. I do somersaults while kicking my feet out like a frog. I stand up and do the bow and hand clasp again.

Everyone laughs again. “Hah, hah, hah . . .!!”

“That’s great, Richard. Now for the next two water animals.”

“Sifu Chou. I’ll do the duck first, then the turtle.”

Brianna creates a four-inch diameter branch about ten feet long. She keeps it floating in the air until I’m ready for it.

I squat down and position my arms and hands to look like a duck bill. I quickly put my hands on the ground and kick my legs out like a duck. Then I squat down again. This time, I kick my legs out like a duck again. “I’m ready for it, Brianna.”

She brings the ice branch near to me. I use my finger tips and hit the branch once. Everyone hears a crack. “Crack!” I come in with the other hand and finish it off by breaking it into two pieces. “Crack!” The two pieces fall to the ground and Brianna melts into the ground.

“Now for the turtle moves, sirs.”

Brianna creates another four-inch diameter of ice, and ten feet long. She keeps it floating in the air nearby.

I crouch down quickly on all fours. I put my hands down, and kick out my feet like a turtle. I create the three finger claw for the turtle. I slash and criss cross my arms as I slash the imaginary foe in front of me. I get on my back side and spin around quickly. I quickly thrust my hands and legs out like a turtle. Then I turn over again. I flex my back muscles to the turtle shell. “Okay, Brianna, I’m ready.”

She quickly strikes the ice branch onto my back side. It completely breaks into two pieces!! “Crack!!”

I then stand up again and do the handclasp and bow again to the three masters.

“That was great, Richard. We love every minute of it.”

“Thank you, sirs. Now for a taste of next Saturday.” I go over to my satchel, I open the coin bag and take out a quarter. “During our honeymoon trips, I was able to learn the air movements and water movements from them at the Avatar world. Last Christmas, we had a visit from the Emissaries. They took us back to the Avatar World. There we were taught by the best Earth Bender, her name is Toph.”

“Isn’t she blind, Richard?”

“Yes, she is Sifu Quon. We were able to do the impossible. Toph taught us how to do it. We even put scarfs on to cover our eyes. I also learned how to metal bend. Watch the quarter in my hand.” I open palm upward, the quarter is resting on the palm. Then all of a sudden it floats up in the air. I move it around with my mind very quickly.

Everyone is astonished that I could do such a thing. “Gasp! He can metal bend!”

Then I hover it front of us and keep it floating there. I reach out to it and grab it from the air. “Next week Saturday, I’ll do some more Earth Bending and Metal bending. I also learned how to create an armor of gems around me as well.”

“You do realize that you will be teaching us in China when this happens.”

“I know, my friends. But, they will not be able to do it until the magic comes back in about four years.”

“That’s right. Ethereal Space rocks from Pern will do that for us.”

“That’s right, Sifu Chou. Two years from China, I will be taking a trip to Mexico and South America. Then two years from that, it will be a trip to Australia and Indonesia.”

“Hopefully, you will be able to do one month vacations by then.”

“That’s the hope, my friends. Right now it is two week vacations.”

Then all four of them clap their hands and cheer me on. I tap my toe to the ground and slide it backwards to lower the eight foot high pillar of dirt back into the ground. We all leave the construction site and go back to our apartments and homes. We have a nice relaxing weekend for ourselves.

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos