Dream

Printer-friendly version


Dream

Best buds in College, Steve and Jim football wagers lead them further and further down a path.

It started with a bet on the first World Cup Football game. I kept winning and Steve kept losing. It was getting down right serious when the Argentina vs Netherlands game was to start. I was up $26,000.00 on Steve. He could afford it, his family was old money, he said, he was also gay. I however was not, but that did not stop him from trying to get me out of my pants with those stupid bets during the games. Each time it got more and more risking with him on these bets, I was to wear bra & panties with matching garter belt and stockings for the next game if I lost, fortunately I won and was up $500 dollars, the next time it was a female cheerleader outfit, with pom poms. Each time I won I walked away with cash in my pocket, each time the outfit and risk got more and more serious. Todays bet had been for $10k, the outfit was a full French maid dress, the upstairs version. Again Lady Luck smiled on me and I walked away with his money.

Now a little about us, I met Steve while in college, and we became good friends. I was his little brother he called me, and I was ok with that. He was tall, somewhere around 6'4", where I was just under 5'8". I was a skinny little runt where he was build like a weight lifter. He told me on that first day we met he assumed I was a girl because I had child bearing hips, he was pleased to see I was not, when I ask why his reply, "I'm gay". The first time he hit on me was at a frat party, and I told him that I did not swing that way, he laugh as I was wearing a toga with flat sandals, "But your ass is so cute in that". I laugh at that, and sway my little butt all the way back to the kitchen, turning at the doorway and mouth to him, 'Not going to happen' and winked disappearing behind the doorway.

Now I was attending college through a Theatre Major Scholarship, and the students often put on live shows for the community, many times some of the female members of the cast were played by male student members. So there were times I was in lady's wears for some of these productions. Steve always made sure to get a front roll seat when this happen and would deliberately display gestures of stroking an imagery dick, or holding his hands as if someone was sucking it off, or riding on it. I often blushed when this happen, but never wavered nor lost a line during any production the students put on.

Steve's Majors was Arts, he was very talented and often would be seen with sketch pad in hand, most of his pencil work he kept to himself, but these were pieces he would allowed displayed. The first time I saw some I was shocked to see my face, oh they were ok, decent, but all were female form, all wearing outfits I had wore in the Theatre productions. That first time I saw them and realize that it was me, my face clearly showed my disbelieve and his wink and smile only made me blushed even more as I walk away face down, clearing wishing the earth would swallow me up. Now he was starting to scare me now, so I found a Dojo that was teaching Aikido. I was glad he lived off campus and I did not room with him, oh that did not stop him from inviting me over, or to live there and pocket the cash I saved from living on campus, which I refused saying "No, there be no way I get anything done here with you chasing me around a bed". His reply, "Oh there be no chasing since I am faster", only made me more determined not to move in with him.

The only time I was not in Steve line of sight were summer breaks. I was in good shape mostly from the Aikido and my evening runs on campus and took small acting gigs for TV commercials, movies during these times. This got me few contacts with some stunt folks and was able to get hire with a stunt crew based in Las Vegas during my breaks. So for three months I would vanish. Of course Steve was happy to see me at the beginning of each school year, giving a HUGE bear hug with his hands on my ass lifting me off the ground and try to plant a big kiss on my face, which I blocked with my one hand and used the other to remove his hands, not so gentle, from my ass by grabbing a finger and bend it back till he released me. He would give me a sad eye puppy look while I wave the finger of 'NO NO" in his face.

Three years quickly flew and it was time for us to both walk across the stage to receive our diplomas, a very happy day. His family had already line up a opening for him with the family business, I, however, would be standing in the unemployment line if not for my stunt license. His graduation gift from them was a brand new Lamborghini. I got a congratulation card with a few hundred from my Grandmother. Just before I walk away Steve called my name and handed me a small packet, "Congrats Jim, be sure to look me up once you get settle, my contact information is inside". "Thanks Steve and congrats to you also, sorry I did not get you anything". "You could make that up right now with one kiss on the lips here and now". Grandma just about had heart failure and I had to chuckle as well. "Not going to happen buddy". Putting my hand out to shake his, his hand completely swallow my as we shook. He pull me in close and with a pat on the back and feel of my ass he says he whispers, "You never know old friend, you never know". And with a wave to me and my Grandmother he turns and walks off.

It was a year later I ran into Steve while in Las Vegas, I was there for a movie, not a big part but it paid the bills. He was a VP for one of those large advertisement companies in Los Angeles, (Family own) but had a summer home in Las Vegas and also was one of the producers of the movie I was working in. Oh he was thrilled to see me and tried to do the old college hug, but I stopped that with a hand out to shake his. Of course he wanted a hug, but I refused and he turns to the Director and says "Fire him". Of course I am shocked but did not wish to make scene, so I turn to leave, while the Director is looking around like what just happen, when Steve says, "Just kidding buddy". "Well dam it sure sounded like you were piss at me". "Naw, come here." And with a pat on the back and a snake of my hand he starts with the 3rd degree on how I was, where I been etc..

"You still have my graduation gift to you?" "Yes I do, figured I hang on to them till you were famous and sell them for a few million each." "Good, that my five year plan." "Five year plan?" "To become famous." "Oh! ok I see." "You been keeping up on the World Football games?" "Yes I have." "How about a bet for the one tomorrow?" "Which one? Mexico vs Cameroon? Spain vs Netherlands? Or Chile vs Australia?" "All three?" "Sure, what the wager?" "Well I give you two to one odds that I pick three winners, lets say $100.00?' "Sure I can put $100.00, who picks first?' "Ladies first." I blushed at that, "OK Steve its going to be fun taking your money. I want Mexico, Netherlands and Chile."

I was able to watch two of the games but missed the third while at work, just as the Director yelled "CUT" one of his assistants handed him a phone a few words to it, and he yells for me, as I walk over, thinking 'shit what I do now?', he open his wallet and hands me two one hundred dollar bills. My confuse look prompt his remark, "Todays winning from the football games. He wants you to call him for tomorrow wager?" "OK, and thanks".

And that where we stand today. I kept winning on the bets and he kept getting more and more with the outrages bets. In his hand he was holding a cashier check for $100,000.00 and a business card for Just You Transformations. If I win I would be given that check, if I lost I had to report to the address on the card for a full make over, and a promise to be Steve's Girl Friend for 30 days. Of course I would be paid stunt salary by the movie company during that period, but I was really concern about the Girl Friend part. The teams playing today are Netherlands vs Argentina. I picked Netherlands, wish me luck?

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Definitely like this story,

Definitely like this story, it has a lot going for it and got me hooked right away so I do want to see how the bet ends, and then wait to see what kind of new life Jim actually winds up with. Something tells me, Jim may shortly be re-spelled "Jem".

Jem

Well Jim lost the game, so I'm working on a part 2. Now the last time I was in Las Vegas was in 1974, I was on a bus just passing through and had to change buses there. So locations for the next part are all made up, I did borrow the transformation name from a link, and the owner name is Amy. Everything after that is pure fiction, as for the name I thank you for your idea and will use it.

a little concerned about Steve

his constant pushing, his lack of respect for boundaries, he could be a real hazard ...

DogSig.png

Yes, this raised my hackles

Yes, this raised my hackles in the 1st sentence. This is the kind of justification used by stalkers & rapists.

Steve

Ya I a bit concerned as well, seems he is Russian ;) Just kidding, the game was over yesterday evening and I am working on a part 2 since Jim lost. Bear with me as it all fiction and I'm going to take writer's rights to twist it about and make up a lot of stuff on the fly.

Real time, real life dependent ongoing story

Rhona McCloud's picture

Steve is clearly a spoilt psycho but although this is posted as complete what an opportunity events like the World Cup offer for those willing to accept the challenge of a writing series where each episode is dependent on the outcome of a real life, real time event

Rhona McCloud