The Raid

Printer-friendly version
The Raid


By alter-ego
Thanks To Stanman63 for editing!

Synopsis:When an alien task force invades, it causes world wide changes as the nations unite into a global government. But has profound effects on two best friends who are kidnapped.

[-][+][-]

They came from deep space, invisible to all while in orbit, it was not till the raider ships left the mother ship that Earth knew of them. As the mother ship circled in orbit, its raiders were launched upon city after city, no nation was left in peace, the first city was Má¼nchen, Germany, during the famous Oktoberfest event. Conventional means were no match for the raiders, as they raided building after building, nothing seems to be able to stop them. Best the world forces could manage was to keep the civilian population out of harms way with quick evacuations of the areas hit by the raiders.

The raids seems to center on key items when they occurred, art, farm, heavy equipment, animal, clothing, electronics, a huge raider ship would fly in, smaller mobile vehicles or robotic like machine would disembark, quickly removing all they were sent to retrieve. Any attempts to stop these smaller raiders were meant with deadly force from the larger ships. Still the humans did get lucky with a few kills, slowing the raiders down on the collection of items they were sent to get.

The longer it took a ship to complete a mission the more the earth scientists were able to learn, till finally they came up with a way to stop the raids cold. But by this time the earth had paid a heavy price, lost of life still occurred, damage to cities world wide, cost alone could bankrupt most countries. Two good things would come from this, that all countries would unite under a one world flag, and Earth would take a huge leap in technology. Using backward engineering, Earth would over the next 100 years make some great steps in areas that would have taken several centuries to normally occur.

In a high Earth orbit the mother ship set course for deep space, no recourse now as all its raider ships sat on Earth's soil now, lost to it forever. It begins the return journey home, taking all that it was able to retrieve from Earth with it. As reports came in from all over, the destruction, theft, lost of life, mostly the military, was deplorable, yet only two people were known to had been taken by the first raid in Má¼nchen. Witnesses had stated it was a couple in traditional Bavaria costumes, reports and video of the incident showed that the women had tripped while trying to escape and the man had gone back for her.

48 hours before

When Frau Braun learned that Jack and James were going to attend the Oktoberfest she agreed to assist with the costumes, her husband's clothes fit Jack perfectly, but James was going to be a problem unless he agree with her idea to dress in one of her dress. Both wanted to attend the Oktoberfest in full authentic Bavaria costumes. The tickets had been purchased, the reservation made, for both to not go in authentic Bavaria costumes was a crime. Now Jack and James were what you would call a 'Mutt and Jeff' team, Jack was 6'4" and well build, while James was a runt at 5'7" slim and fast with his hands. Both had a love for history, fast cars and the ladies, but it was Jack that would score most times leaving poor James all alone. Yet Jack went out of his way to insure that James was never left out at special events and would invite him to tag along even if he had a companion with him.

Frau Braun first discussed the costume idea with Jack, only with his help would she convince James that he could make a very convincing Bavaria maiden. She was also going to see if both would be alright with the idea of James dressing for the entire 16-day festival, this way there would be no one asking those weird awkward questions of why there was a boy girl at the festival, but two males at the hotel.

All of her old clothes would fit James perfectly for the festival, and he would need little help with anything except for inserts, for every day wear there was her late grand daughter's clothes, giving him a more modern look. Since both spoke German, they could pull this off with ease, specially if she loaned James Michelle's papers, it had been only a year since Michelle's death and her papers had not expired, yet. It was only when James saw how he looked in Frau Braun old costume did he agree to this crazy idea of Jacks and Frau Braun. Amazingly with a minimum of makeup James was a dead ringer for Michelle.

24 hours before

They drove down to Má¼nchen in Jack's BMW, all though the trip Jack had a very hard time keeping his eyes on the road. driving down the Autobahn at speeds over 120KPH, he kept looking over to his right at Michelle, totally amazed at how good she looked. The runt James was gone, all he saw was a very beautiful women sitting in the seat next to him. Michelle would at first blush, then tell Jack to 'Keep your eyes on the road, Mister.' With a small smile on her face she would go back to listening to her CD, ever so often glancing over at Jack to make sure he was paying more attention to the road and not to her.

Fingering the diamond stud in one ear lobe, she would look at her purse on the floorboard, a parting gift from Frau Braun to insure she look even more like a women, inside was an old wallet with Michelle's Papers, tampons, pantie shields, condoms, and makeup. Frau Braun had also used a needle and ice to pierce his/her ear lobes, telling her that this will help to keep you in character.

12 hours before

Checking in at the hotel, confirming tickets, unpacking and having dinner in the hotel's dining room before the festival starting seem little compare to how Jack was acting towards Michelle, opening doors, holding her chairs, holding her hand when they were walking, letting her enter rooms ahead of him, while Michelle was also having a confusing time, catching Jack looking at her sent goose bumps up her spine with thrills she had never know before.

As they prepared for bed, Jack in PJs and Michelle in one of Jack's T-shirt, (seems she had forgotten to ask for PJs from Frau Braun), she looked like a young women in her man's T-shirt, bending over she gave Jack a moon shot of the white panties she had on, then relies that she had expose herself and blushed. Jack just smiled as he climbed in his bed. Michelle then slid under the sheet on her bed, the strange feeling of hairless legs in between soft sheets was for her a exotic feeling, a cotton T-shirt and cotton panties and she felt so sexy, it was going to be very hard to sleep.

All kinds of thoughts were flying through her head. Jack was having the same problem, all through the trip down and then dinner and now sleeping in twin beds. Excusing himself to Michelle he arose saying, "Going to take a shower."

She could see he had a large problem and with a huge smile on her face offers to wash his back. With a shake of his head no, he quickly moved to the bathroom, his hands held over his lower abdominal area. In the shower he first reaches for the cold water, changes his mind and turns on the hot then cold adjusting it to nice and warm, he then calls out, "Michelle if that back wash is still on I could use it."

There is no reply but he hears the shower curtain being pulled and Michelle steps in with a wash cloth in hand, reaching around his waist she wets the cloth and grabs the soap, using both she starts washing his shoulders and mid back areas. She keeps at this going lower and lower till she is right over his buttocks then reaching around him once more hands both to him saying, "Your turn, wash mine back please."

She then turns, at first they are back to back as if in a duel, Jack rinses the cloth out and rubs soap over it and turns to face Michelle. Looking down at her smaller statue he can't see his old friend here, but a women and his penis rises poking her in the derriá¨re, with a gasp from her she question him, "Is that the soap or are you just happy to see me, here?"

He stepprd back saying, "Oh sorry."

She step back pushing her derriá¨re into his penis, "No need to be sorry there, stud," then pushes even harder against his penis.

"Michelle er James, are you sure about this?"

"Its Michelle and yes I am, I want you inside me," she turns, facing him, looking up and asked, "If you will have me."

Gently he touches her cheek, then with one hand under her chin lower his head to her and kisses her lips. She sigh as their lips meet and parts her lips her tongue darting into his. He sees she has her eye closes as they kiss and feels her tongue, open mouth he push his tongue into her and like swordsmen they duel back and forth, their kisses lasting longer and longer till finally she can't stand it anymore and gently begins kissing his chest going lower till she squat, her head level with his penis.

Looking up at him, she first gasp the shaft with her one hand, her other hand holding on to his buttock, moving her hand she stokes the penis, slowly, then with a kiss to its purple head she begins to suck it, opening her mouth as wide as she can she takes all she can hold, from Jack she hears, "Oh! Oh Baby!!"

She hears him reach out to the curtain rod grabbing it for support, his other hand is behind her head as she begins to go back and forth, sucking for all she can each time. Jack's cry of 'Oh! Oh Baby Oh God that feels good baby!' tell her she is doing good bring a twinkle to her eyes, then she feels a throb and knows he is about to come, sucking one last time she begins to pull back, but finds herself trapped.

Jack now has two hands on her head and he is shouting "I am coming!"

He is fucking her mouth, its all she can do to not gag as the penis is driven into her mouth faster and faster, then with a great hard shove he comes, shooting a huge load that almost comes up her nose, but she is able to swallow, he pushes once more and shoots another load, again she swallow it, as he pulls out she licks the purple head clean. With a kiss to it, she looks up and says, "All clean down here Mister."

With a laugh, Jack pulls her to her feet and kisses her deeply, as they break apart from the kiss Jacks says, "Come on you little minks, the water getting cold and I want you in my bed."

With a laugh they both quickly dry off, wrapping her large towel around her she runs to his bed, and jumps in between the sheets tossing the towel back at him, "Better hurry it up, stud."

He grabs a small bottle of baby oil from the cabinet, "Be right there."

Stepping near the edge of the bed he opens the bottle and pours oil over his fingers, knowing what he wants she quickly turns on the bed pointing her derriere up at him. Reaching back with both hands she spreads her cheeks so he has access to her anus opening. At first he uses his fingers over her opening lubing the area gently, then pours some oil directly over the opening and begins to work his fingers in, first one then two as he works the oil moving his fingers back and forth.

For Michelle this is a totally new experience, she has never had this feeling before and she was loving it. Soon he had four fingers working back and forth in her anus, Michelle was biting her lips as she moan from this penetration. Stopping for a moment Jack pour oil over his penis and quickly with one huge hand, lubes himself. Setting the bottle on the nightstand, he steps up the edge of the bed behind Michelle and places both hands on each side of her hips. Reaching back Michelle used one hand to help guide his penis head to her opening then went back to keeping both cheeks separated.

Jack holds her tightly as he begin to push the purple head of his penis into her. Michelle moans as she felt the head enter her and Jack asks, "You ok? I'm not hurting you am I?"

"No No"! She replies, "Keep going!

Slowly he keeps pushing, deeper and deeper into her till he is up to the hilt, her moans during it all worried him but her continuous begging for him to keep going encourage him to not stop. Michelle, panting much like a dog, tells him to continue when she felt she was ready for more.

Slowly he start to withdraw stopping just short of removing his penis completely then again begin to push back deep into her. As the lube reach further and further into her and she begin to relax more and more he finds he is able to fuck her much faster and increases his speed with a desire to please his lady. Soon you could hear his balls slapping her ass and he grunts with each thrust deep into her, her moans and heavy breathing as she pushes back to meet him is all you hear from her.

She has never felt pleasure, having given to others before, this is totally new experience for her, physical sensations never felt before and a desire to do more feels her.

He could not believe how good this felt to him, and a thought crosses his mind as to how it must feel to her, at first he had concerns he was hurting Michelle, but her continuous replies to him to keep going only build a fire to please her now.

He was close to coming once more and tells her, her moans her only answer as she pushes to meet his thrust. Then the dam busted and within her multi orgasms screamed forth, her legs tremble and for one brief moment she fainted coming back, just as Jack, with one last push, shot deep within her, their cries of pleasure would have brought the walls of Jericho down.

For several moments they both are very still, she on the bed, head down, breathing very rapidly, he still standing but now his upper body laying across her. Then a gentle kiss to her neck brings life to them both. Slowly they begin to move, and as he extract himself she stretches to relief the cramps. As he moves off her, she stands and then quickly move to the bathroom, her reply, "be right back" is all he hears as she grabs her purse and panties. Hearing running water he assume she is cleaning up and awaits for her return on the bed, not long after she returns with a wash cloth in hand and with a gentle hand cleans his soften penis. Then with a peck on the his cheek she goes back to the bathroom, again water running is all he hears and when she returns its back in his T shirt once more, her hair tied back in a pony tail high on her head.

Laying next to him, she rests her head across his chest, his arm lays across her and they cuddle, a few kisses between then only spark a desire to hold each other even more. Together they both drift to dream land awaking only when they receive their wake up call for the first day of the festival.

4 hours before

As he hung the phone back up, she quickly slips from the bed, grabbing her purse and runs to the bathroom. Inside she remove the tampon, flushing it down the toilet, wipes herself and puts another tampon in to absorb any more fluids. Leaving the bathroom she passes him in route, the only exchange of words, "morning" and a quick kiss passes between them.

Back at the bed, she grabs the phone and calls room service, ordering a typical European morning breakfast, coffee, croissants for two. He exits the bathroom, naked still, sadly she tells him that there's no time for any fun, breakfast has been ordered. She grabs her bra, breasts and a hotel robe and with purse in hand returns to the bathroom to put on her war paint.

Slipping the bra on backwards and spinning it around to the front she then places each breast in the cup and slips her arms thru the shoulder straps. Makes a finally adjustment to it and slips on the robe, she then takes out her makeup and going slowly as she was taught prepares herself with an everyday look. When she puts her lipstick down she is very happy with the look she has done, and exits the bathroom to see that breakfast has arrived. Sitting at the small table they both sip their coffee and talked of the events today. She was so excited she barely touch her croissant, he however, wolfs his down and ask if she was going to eat that, a smile on her face she passed the rest of her croissant to him.

3 hours before

Getting dress was a snap for him, while she had to have his help with the corset on the dress. Both were like children, their first festival, they had heard so much of it from others and today they were going to experience it for them self. Leaving the hotel they had a little over an hour to take the public transit to the festival fairgrounds and explore all the rides and exhibits before the true celebration began.

30 minutes before

Hand in hand they walk through and around fairgrounds, like young lovers, their eyes would meet and a gentle kiss would pass between them, anyone that seen them would only see a very happy couple enjoying the fest. Soon they arrived at the main grounds where huge tents covered an area larger then the known super bowls. As they joined the thousands already there little did they know what was happening in the heavens above.

5 minutes before

Air raids sirens? Announcements over the loudspeakers to move to the shelters? People moving, panic, screams, chaos, objects flying through the air, tripping, falling to the ground, a steel cable wraps around her waist, pulling her, her screams, he turns to help her and is grabbed by another steel like cable. Together they are pulled towards what looks like a small ship, hovering in the air, no sounds escape it and if you had seen it you would ask how does it fly? The speed at which the ship moves to escape earth causes both to black out.

When they awaken, they are both suspended from cables, naked, over a dark floor, four clear walls surround them, their feet and arms are free and they can barely touch each other, large masks cover their face with three tubes running into it from the floor, we fine we can speak, Jack warns her to not remove the mask, he had tried before. She awoke only to be shocked by the cable and words in the air to stop. They can see their clothes laying out on what seems to be a trophy table, only her earrings and other jewelry is still with her.

Sounds of clicks and whistles under the floor causes words to appear, at first in German, French, then English, all asking questions of why clothing wore by smaller one are so different then the large one. Jack's answers of disguise, a costume, only seems to bring more questions. Their clicks and whistles seem be lower but they still see the words and are disappointed to have one only of the primary species of the planet and seek steps to fix the problem. The species has been able to bring them to a standstill on the surface and they would have to abandon any future attempts to attain the female. One solution would be to fix the smaller one to meet what the larger one sought in a mate. An image appears in the air, Michelle screams and then blackness for both.
To Be Continued...

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting

I think this could be a good story if expanded quite a bit. It has an interesting premis.
Hilltopper

Gina_Summer2009__2__1_.jpgHilltopper

Lots of good

ideas here, alter-ego, And i for one really enjoyed your story... Perhaps there might be a chapter two soon (hint, hint) and then maybe we can find out what happens to Jack and James...

Kirri

The Raid

Good start on a story,

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

The aliens have not yet come

Aljan Darkmoon's picture

…and yet I think that most of the technology I encounter in every-day life must be the result of “backward” engineering.

The longer it took a ship to complete a mission the more the earth scientists were able to learn, till finally they came up with a way to stop the raids cold. (…) Using backward engineering, Earth would over the next 100 years make some great steps in areas that would have taken several centuries to normally occur.