A Friend in Need Part 12

Printer-friendly version

A Friend in Need
Part 12. Christina Life and Love

This part of the story, or saga as it is becoming concerns Christina and how she manages with her new life it starts after Tony and Christina part and carries on through until Christina meets her husband to be Clive.
Thank you for your kudos, which I really treasure.

March 2013

Clive took me to bed and our lovemaking was gentle, compassionate but intensely passionate, we knew each other’s bodies so well it was instinctive to pleasure each other.
Chloe woke up at her usual 2am wanting her feed, which Clive went to give her; I use a breast pump so we can take turns to feed.
Drifting back off to sleep I carried on contemplating my past.

January 2011

As I Lay sobbing my heart out clutching his shirt to me, my mobile rang, not looking at it I answered and a voice I knew so well said "Christina Holbine, stop crying NOW, you know I have to go; it's better for the both of us – remember our time together with fondness, never sorrow or regret" "Oh Tony" I sobbed "how did you know". There was silence and finally he said "because I feel it as much as you, now, get your act together and start living the rest of your life---- Oh and enjoy your new life".
With that he hung up, I tried to call him back but my calls went straight to voice mail but he had done the trick I had to pull myself together. Feel sad on the inside but let the outside world see the bright and bubbly Christina.

Going down stairs to my amazement it was still only midday I got my dog walking clothes on and walked the dogs (Reggie and Ronnie, named because they were brothers as were the famous Cray twins) they were my link to Tony as before we changed bodies they were Tony's, so it was only right that now I am Christina I look after them, we walked for hour or so then back to the pub ready to open up.

I opened the pub up and it was business as normal, Celia came on shift at six thirty, just before then Jane came in to talk and have a cup of coffee, once Celia was happy we went through the back and as I made the coffee we sat at the table sipping our coffee when Jane asked how I was holding up.
I smiled wanly and answered her as truthfully as I could, "well not too good; saying goodbye to Tony was hard, very hard and to be truthful I didn't handle it well, I was in pieces on the bed just holding onto a shirt he left I was a total wreck, then he phoned and ordered me to get my act together and stop feeling sorry for myself."

I took a deep breath to calm myself and carried on woefully " Jane, what's wrong with me? Why couldn't I tell Tony that I loved him? If I'd have told him that I would still have him – now I've only Reggie and Ronnie to remember him by." Now tears were rolling down my cheeks, I was not sobbing just crying.

Jane was quiet for a while, holding both my hands rubbing the inside of my wrists while tears just flowed down my cheeks, then she quietly said "There's nothing wrong with you at all, if anything you are just too honest, now be honest from the heart why do you feel you don't love Tony?"

I sat for a while thinking about her question, my mind was working in overdrive, why didn't I love Tony. I started slowly " Tony was, sorry is a wonderful person, kind, thoughtful, pleasant, wonderful in bed and wonderful for me, we seemed so perfect together" I took a deep breath before continuing "but there was just no spark, while we enjoyed each other there was no spark from deep inside me ----- does that make sense" I finished sniffing trying to stop the tears.

Jane came round and took me into her arms "Chrissie, Chrissie" she said stroking my hair "you have just answered your own question" she continued to stroke my hair then finished off by saying "look sweetheart you and Tony had a good time together, you both enjoyed each other, as you said when you first got together just go with the flow, sure cry yourself out for a while but soon you will get over this – you're strong girl, really strong.”

I thought long and hard about this while Jane held me, after what seemed like an age I looked at her and murmured "You're right, Tony wouldn't want me to mope, I will cry a while but in private" I gave her a big kiss "Thanks for talking sense to me – you're a good friend.

Right she grinned, "Now for something to cheer you up" I looked at her in expectation but she remained quiet "come on tease spill the beans".
With a broad grin on her face she blurted "we've got the dates for the British Grand Prix and the tickets and pit lane passes" I let out a really excited squeal "Oh Yes, just what I need".

"And" she continued "we girl, are going to have to go shopping as we are away for the week Saturday until the following Monday and its cocktail parties and garden parties ALL WEEK" This caused me to let out another excited squeal and hug Jane.

Let me explain how all this came about. Keith, Jane's husband, is a design engineer for the aerospace and motor sports industries, the company make's high performance high tensile items and the week of the British Grand Prix is a big week for the company he works for meeting the movers and shakers in formula one.

I go as some eye candy for his company as some of the suits think with their balls and prick and having a good looking woman (or I should say 2 good looking women as naturally Jane's there with her husband) always helps things along.
Me, how did I feel? In truth for a week like that, all expenses covered, parties, dances, AND for the petrol head in me; all practice sessions, the race, pit lane passes, post race party it was absolute heaven.

So I didn't mind being Eye Candy for Keith's company, after all none of the suits would ever get inside my panties – even though I only wear thongs you get my meaning.

Making excuses for myself like this only made me understand the basic differences from when I was a man to now as a woman, if a pretty face and good figure make a so called executive sign a contract that their problem as long as I didn't lead them on, by promising something they just could not have, I was comfortable with that.

Now I had calmed down Jane and I sat and talked for a time, arranging when we could do some shopping for the trip in July. Ok I know it is only January but a girl needs time to decide on her wardrobe for an outing like this.

Nine days of cocktail parties, garden parties and dinner parties, which means nine cocktail dresses/outfits, nine day dresses and nine days of casual clothes, over the next few months my wardrobe is going to be rifled to see what I have and a bit of serious shopping will be called for, however for the post race party my silver satin dress with the feathered hem that I last wore in Manchester was the only one that I could wear as it was sumptuous and so easy to wear.

After the week that Tony left my life settled back down, I still thought of Tony but the tears had stopped, I went on with my life and started to really enjoy being a sexy feminine woman.

The months rolled by and Jane and I had out weekly loving sessions, I loved to taste her delicious pussy and the feeling of her tongue lapping my love juices was out of this world.

I went out with a few guys some for more than once, but these relationships did not really come to much, partly because the spark was just not there and partly as I knew some of the guys when I was a man and I knew how they boasted about their conquests, so over this period I got my sexual relief with Jane.

And of course not forgetting the twice daily routine of taking Ronnie and Reggie for their walks, what with work and dog walking I was in really good shape.

Excitement was in short supply, just like anyone's life, until early May when Kerry my daughter told me she was going to get married, which meant she wanted me to help her plan it!
Before I became a woman, I couldn't for the life of me figure out what got the female sex so excited about a wedding – well now I know first hand! Venue, wedding dress, bridesmaids, and their dresses, cake, my dress as Mother of the bride – now that was an awkward one, as I look the same age as my daughter so I certainly did not want to upstage her big day, but I simply don't do frumpy or mumsey type clothing so I decided Kerry will help me choose my dress for the day and evening, that way if we get it wrong I have someone to share the blame with – the Bride!

The British Grand Prix was held on the 9th to 11th July, we were going down to on the 3rd July until the 12th, which meant I would have my birthday down there! I started packing my casual clothes mid June and my cocktail dresses and day dresses in early July so as not to get them too creased, I had make up for every eventuality from a sultry sexual night time look to the girl next door look for practice and race days.

When I was a man I never realized exactly how much time and effort a woman needs when they go away.
So by the time came to leave I had 3 large suitcases, 4 garment bags, and my large vanity case and toilet bag. And as a matter of interest I had packed around in my cases no less than 30 pairs of shoes and 5, well 10 handbags! How I loved my new life.

The plan was that I drive down in Audrey the Audi following Keith down to the large house his company rents for the period, where we have a cocktail party and a garden party, there is a full staff so no cooking for us this holiday!

I dressed carefully on the Saturday morning, pink designer skinny jean, black camisole and a black silk blouse, my shoes were strappy black patent sandals with a 4" heel matching quilted patent handbag and a short jacket completed the ensemble.

Alan the relief licensee arrived on Saturday morning and I passed on all the things he needed to know and I left to go to Jane's to follow them down to Silverstone, Jane had more cases than I did mind you I had more garment bags, the drive down was about 2 hours and was not too stressful we arrived and were shown to our rooms, we agreed to meet up with a few people that Keith knew in a nearby hotel bar to discuss the week and have an easy supper for the first night.

Once I was in the room I hung up my clothes and put other items into the drawers stripped off and took a long relaxing scented bath, since becoming Christina I loved having a nice hot relaxing bath.

Drying myself off I went through my routine of douche, body lotion, face cream, hand cream etc.
Next was deciding what to wear, as this was a semi formal meeting I selected a very pale pink dress and jacket with a rose pattern on the dress and jacket.

The dress was silk, round neck, no sleeves a fitted bodice to my hips, then the skirt which had its own stiff underskirt flared out to a couple of inches above the knee, the jacket was fitted with ¾ sleeves all was lined in light satin.
I chose tan stockings and tan shoes and handbag, I wore my hair in a French pleat with wisps framing my face, it was a style that suited me and showed my slender neck of to perfection. I checked that I had money and credit card, as I like to pay my way and insist on it.
There was a knock on my door and Jane came in She was dressed in a dark blue bandage style dress with thin spaghetti straps the dress clung to every curve of her and really suited her, she had Navy shoes and handbag and a shawl around her shoulders "Taxis here – wow you look great" she said all in one breath. I grinned at her "listen who's talking, that dress is made for you, we'll knock them dead".

We met Keith in the hallway we took one of his arms each, he smiled at us and commented "I'll be the envy of every man there escorting two beautiful ladies"

The drive to the hotel took about 15 minutes, we happily chatted away so the time passed very quickly.
We arrived at the lounge bar, some of the others had arrived and I found out that there would be about 75 people all told from different companies – so much for a small gathering.
I got a white wine spritzer to sip at and with Jane started circulating doing the usual small talk chatting to people we knew and getting introduced to those we didn't.

It was during these introductions when I met him, someone, I cannot remember who said to me "Christina, let me introduce you to CJ, it's his first time here and I cannot think of anyone better than you to show him around" then he continued talking "CJ, whatever you do don't think this lady is a dumb blond, she's not, she's a successful business woman and as a matter of interest she's an out and out petrol head and has a car to match".

To be really honest I was also chatting to Jane and was not taking much notice, thinking I was being introduced to another suit!

However when I turned around the shake hands my heart stopped and I was literally speechless – HE WAS GORGEOUS!!!! I shook his hand staring at him in wonderment, God, in looks he was everything I dreamed about in a man!

He was about 5' 10" and I would think late thirties or early forties; quite broad shoulders tapering down to a trim waist, he has sparkling green eyes an cute nose but in a masculine way, firm jaw and nice lips (I remember wondering what it would be like to be kissed by him) he had fair hair cut short, he was dressed in a tan sports jacket brown slacks open necked cream shirt and dark brown loafers.

He looked like he kept himself in shape. "Hi Christina, it’s a pleasure to be put in the hands of such a beautiful lady" his voice was soft and gentle, but firm – if that makes sense, and all I could do was hold his hand and stare at him.

I noticed that he was in no rush to let go of my hand and he was staring at me as intently as I was at him.
I slowly gathered myself together "Err I mean, em pleased to meet you CJ" I finally managed to stammer, the sophisticated businesswoman and woman about town was a wreck, "I gather from your accent that you're not from around here?"
He smiled at me and my heart melted, he had such a gentle smile, full of meaning "Nope" he replied "American, over here for the first time and really looking forward to seeing the area – errm as much as I don't want to as it sure feels nice, do you think we should let go of each other now?"

I blushed furiously at this; I was still trying to get myself under control. "Sorry, so sorry" I stammered "It's just that, I mean" he interrupted me with a grin "don't apologise the pleasure is all mine – now if you have time tell me all about your car, it's one of my passions"

Oh god, I thought could it get much better, so back on firmer ground I started to tell him about my beloved Audi S6, he raised an eyebrow at the model and commented "that’s the real fast one 420 brake" "yes" I confirmed "top speed 155mph, 0 to 60 in 4.5 but it handles like a dream".

He commented "Sounds a nice car and I would sure like to see it" I looked at him to see if there was any sign of condescension in his look, but all there was, was interest and honesty I answered "any time, the pleasure would be all mine".

We stood there and talked for what seemed a few minutes, I found out he worked in 3D photocopying (whatever that is) and was one of the top men in R & D, he worked in California but was looking for a change, being in R & D he had offers of work from many places, but England was the place he thought he could settle down.

I expressed my opinion that he was crazy to leave California for a soggy little island on the edge of Europe! Mind you I didn't really mean this, well I did and I didn't as I was smitten by him and really wished he would come to the UK but I couldn't figure out why anyone would leave the sunshine of California!

Jane came up to us "hey you two are you eating or are you going to talk all-night" we looked around and found that we were one of the last to leave for the buffet, we both looked a bit sheepish as we had been talking for over an hour.

Following Jane we went and got some food and stood with Jane, Keith and a few others but I noticed that he didn't move far from me – could he feel something too? I really hoped so.

After we had eaten we went back into the lounge, Jane and I sat on a long sofa chatting away, Keith came and sat down then I heard a voice I had been hoping to hear, "do you mind if I join you?"

It was CJ, my heart skipped a beat, Jane piped up "Certainly there's plenty of room" with that she moved up and patted the sofa between the two of us.
Having him so close was playing havoc with my senses, we chatted and had a few more wines, Keith and CJ talked work while we girls chipped in where we could, but luckily they realized that we felt left out so the conversation soon focused on the next week and the Grand Prix at the weekend.

As the evening drew to a close CJ asked me when I was going to show him my car, Keith groaned and said "Don't get Chrissie on about cars else you'll never shut her up".

CJ looked at me and said to Keith "it's ok I'm a bit of a car nut myself", Keith grinned "a match made in heaven".

I arranged to pick CJ up the next morning bright and early then I would show him the area and my pride and joy, as there was nothing planned that day I would have him to myself all day!!!!!!! I was doing mental somersaults of joy.

On the way back to the house I was grinning like a lovesick teenager, Jane looked at me and whispered "he is hunky, but can you take the grin off your face" I smiled back at her "no, I'll wear it while I can". She kissed me on the cheek and said "good, take care and don't get hurt". I looked at my friend tenderly and whispered, "I'll try not to; anyhow he's American unless you've failed to notice so we only have this week".

We arrived back at the house and said our good nights, I went up to my room in a euphoric state got ready for bed and had a great nights sleep dreaming of this hansom hunk I had just met.

I woke up having one almighty orgasm, which left me trembling, this was the first time since becoming Christina that I had done this, for god's sake I never knew that women could have wet dreams!
But WOW that was some wet dream, I felt all fuzzy and satisfied.

Looking at the clock it was just after seven, I was picking CJ (I wonder what the initials stand for) up just after nine, so I started my morning routine, toilet, shower, douche, body oil, moisturizer, hand cream, decide what to wear, this was a problem.

How was I to present myself, soon I had the bed covered in discarded outfits everything from dresses, skirts, slacks, jeans, tops, then I decided to do what I should have done first that is to look outside to see what the weather was like – clever girl! I could have saved a lot of time, it was one of those days in England where the sun was out and it was beautiful, the television weather told me it would be like this all day so my mind was made up.

I picked out a cotton sundress with a pattern of small flowers all over; it had spaghetti straps a fitted bodice to my hips then flared out falling in draped pleats to mid thigh. No bra but a pair of bikini briefs (a thong could show just a bit too much should the dress float up with the wind) no stockings or tights and a pair of summer espadrilles with a 4" wedge heel, peep toe's with a floral design on the upper part of the shoe, I teamed this with a cotton cardigan large cream tote handbag.

The look was sophisticated yet casual, my make up was similarly understated, no foundation, minimal powder eye shadow in shades of pink, eye liner to highlight my big blue eyes and light mascara.

My lips, I took special care with these, emphasizing their full ‘kiss me’ character, 5 coats of medium pink lip stick with lip gloss. My blonde hair I wore in a high pony tail with bangs and wisps framing my face tied back with a scarf that matched my dress, my favourite perfume Estee Lauder Beautiful was an afternoon/night perfume, so for the day I liked Miss Dior, so I used that.

Making sure I had everything I needed in my tote bag (including a small umbrella after all we are in England) I picked up my cardigan and went for a light breakfast.

Jane and Keith were already there and commented that I looked nice, my breakfast consisted of fruit, yogurt and strong black coffee, Jane could see that I was excited and grinned, "We hope you have a nice day, what you planning on doing?"

I thought for a moment and answered "nothing really, show him around the county, show him the sights and generally have a nice day". Jane grinned again leant over to me and whispered "and what sights are you thinking about, naughty girl?

I flushed red and making my excuses I grabbed my handbag and said my goodbye's I heard Keith ask Jane what she had just said, I had to grin at her reply "Oh just girly things sweetheart"

Walking on air I went to my car, just looking at it always makes me smile, I sat in the driving seat and did my usual routing, driving sun glasses, gloves a caress of the steering wheel and gear shift press the start button and listen to that lovely 420 horses roar into life.

It took me 10 minutes to drive to the Cromwell Lodge hotel where CJ was staying at and when I arrived he was already stood outside waiting, my heart somersaulted, God he was absolutely gorgeous.

Today he had jeans on which showed an interesting bulge, (naughty girl!) a checked short sleeved shirt, which displayed his muscular arms he also had a cream jacket slung over his shoulder.

I stopped and got out "Wow" he commented, "she's a beauty, I assume she's a she?" I nodded, as he stroked the lines of the Audi, I felt a kindred spirit. I just couldn't take my eyes off him; I could feel my nipples start to harden and prayed that they would not be stood at attention all day!

We got into the car and I asked him where he would like to go, he told me that he was entirely 'in my hands' but he added he would lie to see the area, so we set off and did the tourist route around the area, Elton Hall, Althorp House, a late lunch at the Althorp Coaching Inn, where, while we were talking I found out what 3D photocopying actually was, he asked me about my business and with a smile I told him it's not really a business as I owned a pub. "A real English Pub" he asked amazed, laughing I asked him where else would it be, "I would really like to see it" he commented.

The first place we visited I stumbled (yes I really did it was not planned) and he stopped me from falling by catching me, after this we held hands all day while we were walking around. I really felt just like a love struck schoolgirl it felt so natural and so nice!

One place we visited there was a riding stable, I happened to comment how much I enjoyed horse riding, with a huge grin CJ informed me that he also liked horse riding and suggested we spend a day riding (unfortunately he meant horses ----- while I dreamed of other things).

It was way past five when we decided to head back; I did something I have never done in my life before I offered to let him drive us back (I am very possessive about my car and usually will not let anyone drive her).

At first he refused saying he was not used to driving in the UK, but again strangely for me I insisted saying I would keep him in the right, so he finally agreed and took the wheel, the seat settings were automatic so I showed him how to alter the seat to suit and told him to program it as 'driver 2' so all he would have to do next time was press the button. – I was assuming that there would be a next time.

At first I was on edge but he was a good driver and could easily handle the car so I settled down and enjoyed the drive back to his hotel, as we pulled up outside, he asked me if I would like to return for a meal and dance as they have a dinner dance on a Sunday night, the thought of him holding me overpowered me so of course I said yes and agreed to be there for seven thirty, then he leant over and gently kissed me on the cheek thanking me for a wonderful day.

That kiss sent me over the edge the electricity in it was startling and I think he could feel it too, I moved my head slightly and our lips met, this kiss was gentle and passionate my senses reeled.

We parted and I sensed he was going to apologise so to stop him I put m finger on his lips and told him Shush!
We changed seats and I drove back to the house I was euphoric, but only had an hour and a half to get ready.

When I got back to the house I ordered a taxi for 7:30 (well its ok for a girl to be late)
Then I had to decide what to wear, I decided on a simple black silk/wool mix pencil skirt fully lined finishing about 2" above my knee, I teamed this with an ivory shantung silk tunic top with a slightly draped neckline and ¾ sleeves, Black patent 5" peep toes shoes matching 4" wide belt to emphasise my waist and a black patent evening bag with a gold chain, and nude stockings.
I got showered and did my hair and make up, for this I used minimal foundation, eye shadow was in varying shades of grey eyeliner and mascara I went for an evening look but not too intense, my lips I put on 4 coats of mulberry frost lipstick topped with a long lasting lip gloss that was not sticky (some are) in case it was cool, I took a lace shawl with me to drape over my shoulders.

My gold Rolex watch and a few thin gold bracelets completed the look a splash of Beautiful perfume and I was ready, as I went down stairs I met Jane and Keith who were going for supper and a drink, Jane took one look at me and commented "she's just too dressed up to go to supper with us Keith; so you little minx I assume CJ's taking you out"
My grin said it all; however as we parted I noticed that Keith looked troubled, but and I didn't say anything then thinking that I'd ask Jane in the morning.

CJ was waiting for me in the foyer, Oh God he was so handsome, dressed in a grey lounge suit, he walked towards me took my hands and kissed my on the cheek, "I've reserved the table for eight o'clock, which gives us time to have a drink" he told me, I tucked my arm into the crook of his elbow smiled up at him and simply said "fine, I'm in your hands".

The evening was wonderful, we chatted away, as it was so easy to talk to him I told him about my life, family, my likes and dislikes, he seemed to be able to get me to talk about anything, during the evening I also found out about him, his work, his family likes and dislikes. We also found out that we were both divorced and when I commented that we were both failures in the marriage stakes he took my hand and gently told me "there's plenty time yet Christina" the way that he said it seemed to me to be full of hidden meanings – or was I reading more into it than there was?

As the evening drew to a close he told me that he had organised a morning of riding for us at a local stables, when I protested that I didn't have and riding clothes with me he smiled and said "well I'm the same, but you must have some jeans and shirts with you, I do, so the stables will lend us boots" I finally admitted that yes I did have jeans etc, but I doubted the stable would have boots to fit my size 5 feet. All he did was grin and say "well we'll see tomorrow"

He phoned a taxi for me and we stood outside waiting for it, I kissed him on the cheek and thanked him for a wonderful evening, I didn't move away from him, hoping he would take me in his arms and kiss me properly.

He did not disappoint as his arms slid around y waist, I moved a touch towards him my arms snaking around his neck, our lips touched and I found myself melting into his arms, a little moan of satisfaction escaped from me, the kiss was gentle and passionate, being kissed by him was everything I had hoped it would be, he didn't let go of me, even when the taxi arrived and I didn't want him to, but eventually we parted as he opened the door and I got in he said "I'm so glad that we have met, you are a lovely lady Christina" and with that he closed the cab door and the taxi drove off.

March 2013

As you will have gathered by now, CJ's real name was Clive Julian who is now my darling husband meeting him was the high point in my life – apart from changing into Christina, and now giving birth to my little Chloe

up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Err umm, Tony who? Who's Tony?

(Giggles). Guess we can assume CJ's nickname is ol' SPARKY! (The love of Christina's life). Wonder what could possibly be disturbing Keith? Years ago I attended NASCAR races here in the states. A good friend of mine had access to garage & pit passes, even on race day. It was a fun time, and much different from just watching on TV, or in the stands for that matter. Loving Hugs Talia