A Friend in Need Part 4

Printer-friendly version

A Friend in Need Part 4

Christina's Story I

This is the story after the change of lives from Christina's (who used to be Tony) point of view there is some sexual content but the story mainly concentrates on the emotions and differences that Christina feels by being a woman. If you have not read the other parts of this story this may not make much sense.

Dedicated to Christina, who gave me her name and taught me how to be a woman

Mothers Day 2013

After I had brought my little daughters wind up from feeding I used a baby wipe and cleaned her up, we then settled down for a post feeding cuddle which I really loved, with me making the gurgling noises that mothers make to their offspring to make the mother/baby bond stronger. During this I again cast my mind back to how my new life started.

November 2010

Getting into my car I went through my pre-driving routine putting my D&G shades on, then my black leather driving gloves a stroke of the steering wheel and I pressed the start button, the monster V8 fired into life and I must admit my nipples puckered and my pussy got a little jolt of pleasure, I swung out of the car park and headed to Jane's.

Jane was my best friend, we had such a lot in common, we were both 5 feet tall and the same age, both blonds though Jane had short hair where mine was long, we both took great pride in out looks and appearance and it was a pleasure to both of us to get our hair and nails done together where we could have a good gossip.
We both loved shopping well actually adored shopping, so we were well matched – Oh and I forgot we both enjoyed white wine, especially on our girlie nights in – or out.

She lived a short distance from the pub, but it was a good distance to where we got our nails done in the old town. I parked the car knocked on her door and entered. "Chrissie late – as usual" she smiled. We hugged; it was strange sensation to me feeling our breasts squash together, not an unpleasant feeling.

While she was getting ready we chatted away about how we were going to get our nails done, arranging next week to have our roots done and nails – (we get our nails done weekly hair monthly). Jane stopped talking and looked me straight in the eyes and said, "right girl, you look spectacular what gives?" I felt really bad lying to my best friend but needs must so I gave her the story about the new very expensive moisturiser, which really seemed to suit me.

I brought her up to date with me and Jim's break up, I ended up sobbing as though it was me that had been through it, come to think it WAS me, that's why I was crying. Jane took me into her arms and calmed me down, kissing my hair and telling me Jim wasn't worth crying over and I should forget him.

This seemed like the time to tell her about Tony, but first to gather my thoughts I redid my smeared mascara, but I could not hide my red eyes, Jane got her coat, a really nice tan leather jacket with fur trim with that we were ready to go so before I could tell her about Tony we were in the car.

As I started the car I casually mentioned that Tony decided to go back packing around the world and is selling everything, she seemed surprised at this but said it was probably best thing for him. As if it meant nothing to me I also mentioned that Tony's nephew was staying with me to take care of things selling Tony's house etc.

She looked sideways at me and innocently asked "so what is young Tony like": without thinking I answered "WOW he is HOT really Hot" suddenly aware I was sounding too enthusiastic, I resorted to mumbling and pretending I had just not said what I had just said!

"Right you little Minx, spill the beans, you fancy him don't you" she said laughing. I could feel myself blushing however I admitted to her that I did feel attracted to him, and continued on telling her what young Tony was like.

By this time we reached the nail salon went inside and spent a while deciding on our respective nail design, Jane went for a purple colour with a silver lightening bolt, I went for frosted pink with a tiny, tiny deep red heart to one side.

An hour later we were done, went to the Shopping Mall for a swift session of retail therapy. I bought a nice burgundy pullover with a turtleneck in a knitted silky yarn. While Jane went crazy and bought a gorgeous emerald green dress the under dress in silk with a lace outer commenting, "Keith will kill me but this is worth dying for".

We reached Jane's house about 1 in the afternoon, took our coats off – I did mention that we had a lot in common, well we were both selectively bisexual, by selectively I mean that we were having a lesbian affair, but only between the two of us! We both did not fancy any other women, strange though it may seem, but between the two of us we really enjoyed our girl on girl fun times.

Jane came up behind me slid her arm around my waist her hands reached up and cupped my breasts, I leant back cushioned on her bountiful breasts and sighed "that feels good I've been counting the days until we can be together – especially since Jim dumped me ".

She kissed around my neck nibbled on my ears saying, "Forget all about that bastard".
I reached behind and caressed her where I could reach. We disentangled ourselves very slowly finishing off with a passionate kiss, our tongues playing gently. "I'll make sure the doors are locked, while you go upstairs,” panted Jane.

I made my way into the master bedroom smiled as I saw the black satin sheets we always make love on; Jane came up the stairs and we fell into each other’s arms. Kissing deeply we fell onto the bed and started to strip each others clothes off while caressing each others bodies, gently at first then as the passion grew with urgency soon we were both undressed and entwined in each others arms.

I was licking and sucking Jane's pert little breasts while she had her hand between my thighs stroking the labia lips of my pussy, I could feel myself getting moist so I reached down and started to fondle her pussy deep satisfied moans came from her luscious lips as she writhed in pleasure, leaving her breasts I kissed my way down her beautiful body, licking and kissing all the time playing with her sweet clittie, by now she was moaning and writhing, as I went lower I heard her beg me to eat her, which I did with pleasure, my tongue entered her glorious pussy I knew exactly where she wanted me to pleasure her and soon I was thoroughly servicing her with my tongue, it was like riding a bucking bronco she was grinding her hips, lifting them off the bed writhing in paroxysm's of sheer pleasure, as I was pleasuring her I kept having small orgasms which kept me moaning in absolute pleasure.

After a while we disentangled and Jane started kissing me starting at the top of my head nibbling and kissing right the way down my body giving my breasts and nipples special treatment sending me into shuddering orgasms; then she moved down my body, I made mewling noises as she left my breasts, but as she neared my Tush my moans and whimpering intensified and when her tongue entered my gorgeous little tush MY back arched and I screamed in pleasure, as a crashing orgasm instantly racked my body.

Jane brought me to god knows how many orgasms soon I was trembling like a jelly.
Then I felt Jane shift her position and soon she was on top of me with her beautiful pussy ripe for the taking, which I did, GOD she tasted lovely the taste of her love juice was beyond good. After multiple crashing orgasms we split apart curling up in each others arms fondling and stroking, nibbling and kissing tasting our love juice as we kissed slowly we both returned to earth from planet pleasure.

Somewhat ruefully I said that I had better get going, as the pub wouldn't run itself. Jane grinned at me and said "what you mean is you want to get back that hunky guy that waiting for you at home?" Blushing a little bit I denied it but not too much. Jane carried on "you know Chrissie you should get yourself a GOOD man not one like that wanker Jim, you really deserve better".

I sighed and ruefully said "at my age all the good men are happily married, I'm not sure about the divorced ones, though you got a real diamond when you married Keith".
"I know" she smiled "though I don't know how he would react if he found out about the two of us, still when are we going shopping for Christmas presents?"

These weekends away were wonderful as we could have 2 or 3 days of girl love, sometimes we managed to get a week's holiday which we really enjoyed, skimpy bikinis, wine, girl sex, good food and watching the hunky guy's but never doing anything other than watching. We discussed when she could get time off work and decided to go to Manchester at the end of the month for a couple of days; as early in the week suited me best, leave Sunday afternoon Monday and Tuesday Morning in 2 weeks time were the dates we went for.

We kissed then I drove home, this has certainly been an amazing day for me, my introduction to womanhood, to say the least has been very, very enjoyable, now to top off a perfect day would be to get Tony in bed with me -------- but how to do this? That was the question, (I must either be turning into a nymphomaniac, or Chrissie already was one and I never realised!)

I parked the car next to Tony's 4 x 4 it was just coming up to 2:30 so I've and hour and a half before opening up, plenty of time to get the food on for the pool match (I had decided on chilli with rice & chips).

As I went in the smell of food assaulted my senses, Tony was sat at the table reading through some papers, he looked up and said "Hi, had a good day? I hope you don't mind but I have a chicken casserole in the slow cooker ready for when you come in after 6."
I smiled happily at him "you needn't have done that; I would have got something for us to eat". "Listen lady" he said "while I'm staying here I'll pull my weight – ok".

"Yes master, you are so forceful" I shot back at him "anyhow I'm going upstairs to change, see you in a few minutes". "Chrissie we need to talk" Tony said, looking very serious, I looked at the serious expression and decided to postpone this until I had changed. "Ok, but let me get changed first - ok" I said.

Before he could answer I was through the door and up the stairs, I was wondering what he wanted to talk about! Reaching my bedroom I hung up my coat, slipped off my shoes then undressed down to my bra and thong, which I had to change, as it was a bit damp from earlier. I was enjoying walking around in my underwear, glancing at my sexy body in the mirrors thrilled me to the core, I picked out a pair of pink skinny stretch jeans with sparkles on the back pockets, selected a white thong and satin demi cup bra, I coupled this with a white camisole and a white silk patterned boat necked tunic.

Into the bathroom and cleaned off my make up douched my Tush, showered, then put on moisturiser redid my make up and dressed, cinching in my tunic with a thin gold belt
Slipping on a pair of gold 4" heeled mules I checked myself out in the mirror.
"Looking good girl" I muttered to myself, my jeans hugged my figure like a second skin the tunic went well and the belt emphasised my waist and my breasts thrust proudly forward, makeup and hair perfect, I was ready to start work.

I skipped downstairs, no Tony, so I figured he must have gone out – strange I thought he wanted to talk? Oh well I thought I'll see him later, the casserole smelled really good.
Switching the local radio on I was surprised that it was only 2:45; I was really fast as getting changed.

Singing away to the music swinging my booty to the music I started making the chilli for 20 people. I was nearly finished when I heard the door open, looking round there was Tony and my heart skipped a beat. "Hey you" I challenged him, "I thought you wanted to talk" "I do" he replied but I took the dogs for a quick walk to get my thoughts together", with a sinking feeling I responded, "this sounds serious".

He sat down on the sofa "not serious" he said "but we DO have to talk" I noticed the emphasis on the do, I took my rubber gloves off made sure the chilli was simmering, went over and perched on the arm of the sofa.

"Right Mr serious head lets talk" I chirruped trying to lighten his mood. First he said "I must apologise for this morning, I shouldn't have taken advantage of you like I did".

I was, to say the least a bit confused "what do you mean taken advantage of me" I asked.
"You know" he said "kissing you and"------------" he didn't have time to finish before I jumped down his throat "taking advantage, what advantage, did I put up a fight, did I knee you in the bollocks, was I struggling, screaming and shouting" I paused for breath, he was about to speak when I steamrollered on, to say I was pissed off was putting it mildly.

"NO, I didn't do anything to stop you because I totally loved those kisses, was I that bad at kissing, I do not think so! In fact the erection you had said different," then I burst into tears, sobbing I carried on "I thought you wanted to kiss me, I thought you enjoyed it, I thought you liked me" I couldn't carry on for sobbing.

He looked totally shocked by my reaction, "Chrissie, Chrissie," he said getting up and putting his arms around me. Shaking him off and pummelling his chest I sobbed "Leave me alone you bastard, I don't want to make you take advantage of me again" I sobbed and sobbed. "Chrissie" he said don't get the wrong end of the stick please. I jumped in then, "wrong end of the stick, what wrong end of the stick you've just said you hate me close to you" I again dissolved into floods of tears.

He took me into his arms, I tried to struggle and hit him again but he had a firm hold of me, I tried to knee him in a sensitive place but he had positioned in legs so I couldn't reach so I tried to bite him, his way of stopping me doing this was to clamp his lips onto mine and kiss me! I tried to struggle of a while; then started to respond to his kiss, I calmed down a bit but was still sobbing he let me pull back from the kiss which I did with some reluctance. "Let my arms go" I sullenly asked.

"Only if you promise you're not going to kill me" he said. "No I'm not" I assured him, "look Tony you didn't take advantage of me in any way shape or form, in fact when you walked in I thought I'd been electrocuted with the tension in the air" taking a deep breath I sniffled "you have nothing at all to apologise for".

Once I had assured him I wasn't going to kill him he relaxed his hold on me though he was still holding me around my waist I slid my slender arms onto his shoulders, telling him "If you want to make things up to me, hurry up and take advantage of me again".

Worriedly he asked yet again if I was sure about this. Giving him a glare I muttered "if you ask me if I'm sure again I bloody well WILL hurt you, look Tony this morning I woke up in your body completely a woman, you woke up in mine completely a man, we both have memories what sex is like in our new bodies, but these are only memories." Taking a deep breath I ploughed on, "I want to try out this fabulous body you have given me, and I'm sure you feel the same, I cannot think of anyone better than you to show me what it's really like to be a woman". There I had said it – the ball was firmly in his court.

He looked intently at me, "I feel the same" he quietly said "but I didn't think you would – didn't dare hope you would, if you see what I mean; and yes when I first set eyes on you this morning I felt the electricity between us, you looked absolutely gorgeous shaking your booty to the music".

With that he pulled me closer to him, I looked up the tip of my tongue licked my luscious lips, as I got real close to him my arms slid further up around his neck, I stared into his hazel eyes, out lips gently brushed, then again, it was so gentle and so erotic, he kissed around my jaw, up under my hair and nibbled gently on my ear lobes, my heart was fluttering, my breathing shallow and expectant, he moved round gently kissing my eyes, nose then finally my lips, I cannot explain how erotic this was, my nipples were as hard as little diamonds – well quite large diamonds my sweet tush was moistening, I wanted him so badly.

We carried on kissing, I could feel his manhood thrusting through his jeans god he felt amazingly large, his hand slid up and I moved slightly allowing him access to my breasts; I nearly swooned when I felt him cup my boob, he gently massaged it then rolled my nipple between thumb and finger!

The feelings coursing through my body were sensational, it was like the centre of my body’s universe was my (by now) soaking pussy, and my glorious breasts were sending erotic electric pulses to my tush setting me on fire.
I moved one of my hands down to rub the interesting bulge in his jeans as I touched it he took a sharp breath, I felt it's outline and shape and it was bigger than what I used to have, in my feminine aroused state this could only be a good thing.

As I massaged his rampant manhood through his jeans, he moaned, my lips feverishly searched for his and our tongues entwined, I broke away filled by the urge to fondle his manhood, he looked at me with disappointment until he figured out what I was doing, I undid his jeans and eased them over his lovely tight man bum, this released his rampant cock into his boxers I hesitated for a second then slid my tiny hand behind the band of his boxers finally releasing his love rod!

I looked at his manhood with amazement, as I gently ran my fingernails up and down the length of his shaft I felt him shudder and he whispered my name "Oh Christina" for some reason I found this very erotic.
The skin on his shaft was soft and velvety the end of it purple and engorged and a pair of substantial balls completed the package. It was certainly way bigger than anything I had when I was a man, about 9" long and 3" round, I couldn't get my small hand around his gorgeous shaft, sliding down his body I knelt my eyes level with this impressive shaft, my hands around it slowly moving up and down his rampant manhood, his man smell reached my nostrils and attracted me, scrambling my senses at the same time, I kissed the hot head of his magnificent cock, I felt it flick under my lips.

Again I heard him moan my name "Christina Oh Christina" this spurred me on and I parted my luscious lips and took the head of his penis into my mouth, to my surprise the taste was not at all unpleasant in fact it was a heady mix of maleness and musk, feeling emboldened I opened my mouth and started taking his shaft deep into my mouth.

I felt his fingers running through my hair and whispering my name I carried on; choking slightly as the head of his dick reached the back of my throat, I managed to get over this and soon I had him all in my mouth I enjoyed the feelings coursing through my body, I enjoyed his taste and revelled in the pleasure my ministrations were giving him.

Swiftly I started seriously sucking his love shaft, bobbing my head up and down making sure my saliva lubricated his shaft soon he was all slippery and I could taste drops of pre cum and knew his would soon be exploding in my mouth, this spurred me onto greater efforts and before I knew it I felt him explode the torrent of his come shot into the back of my throat as I swallowed every single bit of his seed, it was salty creamy not at all unpleasant.

As he came he cried my name "Christina, oh god Christina, YOU are something else".
I continued sucking on his love shaft until it started to soften in my mouth, licking off every dribble of his sperm, his hands moved to under my armpits and his lifted me up, as I stood up his hands slid around my bum massaging me, he found my lips and passionately kissed me his tongue working its way into my mouth and gently playing with my tongue.

He then started stroking my hair kissing my face caressing my body, "Christina you are amazing that was wonderful – now its your turn" Even though I was in a bit of a state I happened to glance at the clock it was 3:45 I had 15 minutes to open the bar, I gave a little squeal which startled him, jumping back I said "damn I've got to open in 15 minutes and all I want to do is to get you into bed – its not fair".

He chuckled and said "well that certainly broke the spell" I looked at his face and also giggled "don't think you are getting away this easily buster! It's my turn later". With that we both collapsed into fits of giggling, pulling ourselves together Tony asked me what he could do. I thought for a second and said, "Can you still remember how to get the bar ready?"

"I think so" we answered, "what are you going to do". Instead of answering him I undid my jeans and peeled them down took his hand and placed it onto my red hot moist pussy shuddering as his finger traced the shape of my pussy lips, " I'm going to have to change my jeans as I'm a bit wet as you can feel". I let him trace the lips of my pussy once more loving the feelings this caused, then holding my jeans up scampered upstairs to sort myself out.

Once upstairs I stripped off my jeans and soiled thong went into the bathroom and douched dried myself thoroughly slipped on a new satin thong, went into my wardrobe and picked out a pair of soft black leather pants as I wiggled into them and fastened them, I realised that they looked like they were painted on, clinging to my body, leaving very little to the imagination – I wanted him to feast his eyes on what was coming later on.

I teamed this with a stretch velvet top, with a 'V' neck which also clung to the top half of my body displaying a good bit of cleavage, I put the gold belt back on and my gold 4" mules redid my make up, brushed my hair and I was nearly ready; I picked up my small make up bag which I kept behind the bar to retouch my make up every hour or so while I was working; made sure that I had lipstick, mascara, eye shadow, hair brush and a small bottle of my other favourite perfume ‘Beautiful’ inside it. NOW I was ready to face the world.

As I went down stairs I reflected what a wonderful day this had been, my first day as Christina, I had woken up in this gorgeous body, had no problems doing the day to day things I had to do now I was Christina, I'd also had a girl on girl love session, sucked a special mans dick (and liked doing it), had multiple orgasms, and finally, I will most certainly get made love to tonight by a really hunky man ------- what more could a girl wish for on the first day of the rest of her life!

Oh and I forgot, as Tony had just found out I also had a temper, that could be a really bad one when someone pissed me off!

Mothers Day 2013.

What more indeed, so far I had been Christina for 3 years and apart from one incident things had been everything I could ever have dreamed it could be.
I smiled tenderly down at my little daughter who by now was sleeping I still could not get over the fact that I had actually given birth!!! I knew that I would soon have to get her ready to go out, as my silk blouse had escaped anything dribbling on it I was ready still I could sit here for a few more minutes remembering.

To be continued…………………

up
99 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments