A Friend in Need Part 7

Printer-friendly version

A Friend in Need
Part 7 Christina's Rise

Life goes on for Christina and Tony, the story covers the after effect of the attempted rape, and Christina's way of dealing with it, I felt that this should be an introspective episode, if I was wrong to go this deep; I apologise, and hope you will forgive me.

Dedicated to Christina, my dear friend who taught me how to be a woman and left me her name.

Mothers Day 2013

I shuddered when I thought about that horrible day, but now that was well behind me, as I tickled my daughter listening to her happy chuckling she is such a little darling I revelled in being her mum, I started dressing her and my mind went back to that day, I must have sent some vibes back to Chloe as, when I frowned thinking about that day she stopped her happy gurgling and looked at me in confusion. I quickly picked her up to reassure her and once she was happy, I continued getting her ready and got back to reminiscing.

November 2010

After Tony left with that sofa, Jane remained with me, I kept telling her to go home but she was adamant she was not leaving me alone; which in hindsight was probably a good thing. We sat quietly with her arms around me, sometimes I broke into tears for no apparent reason, other times I questioned how things had come to this and sometimes I blamed myself aloud.

I was trying to blame myself when Jane stopped me quite abruptly "Christina" she snapped, "Jim was and is a total and utter arsehole, everyone hated him, he's full of total bullshit; the only person who thought he was nice was YOU".

I looked tearfully up at her; "really" I stammered, "even you hated him? I thought you liked him". Jane looked sadly at me and softly said "yes sweetheart even me, I tried to think the best of him because of you!" I looked her straight in the eyes and asked her "you are my friend, my best friend why didn't you say something?"
She smiled at me and asked me "Christina, think about this honestly would you have listened? Would we still be friends?"

I sat for a while thinking quietly about what she had just said (although when Chrissie met Jim I was still Tony; however now I was totally Christina her memories were now totally mine).
I fell into Jane's arms sobbing "Oh god Jane, you are so right, I was totally smitten by him, totally under his spell - what a fool I've been everyone must be laughing at me" I collapsed into Jane's arms crying uncontrollably.

She held me tight kissing and stroking my hair – being careful about my bruises calming me down, eventually I stopped sobbing and Jane said to me " are you now ready to face some home truths" sniffling, tissue balled up in my hand I nodded my head wondering what was about to come.

Jane took a deep breath and started "Christina, Christina, NO ONE is laughing at you; in fact you are so loved you don't even know it. Everyone tried to get on with Jim because of you, they hoped for the best but feared the worst" she took a breath kissed me on the top of the head and continued. "Several of your more unsavoury customers were going to sort him but their respect and love of you stopped them. You just don't know how much your customers love you.

You alone with your hard work and friendliness not to mention your personality, looks and natural ability to get on with people, YOU, brought this pub back from the brink of closing for ever and made it into the business it is now, so don't you dare think anyone would laugh at you. In fact if anyone tried to hurt you, your customers would do anything to protect you".
I was stunned and stammered "b, b, b, b, b, but I never realised people felt like this" she smiled and said softly "that's because you are ---- well you, not only are you lovely, pleasant and so, so modest, you just do not realise how people think about you".
I sat in her arms thinking about what she had just said, I had no idea about this, I was dumfounded totally dumfounded.

Then I did what any woman in my fragile mental state would do, I burst into tears, Jane was very patient with me because she realised that I was for the time being an emotional wreck; so again she held me, stroked me, kissed me and spoke in a calming voice that soothed me.
Once again I dried my eyes and joked, "my mascara must be all over my face" Jane grinned at me and informed me that I was doing a very good impersonation of a panda!

I sat bolt upright "Oh Tony will be back soon I can't let him see me like this" as I said this I reached for my makeup bag. Laughing Jane said, "Tony won't mind whatever state you're in, but seriously, how are you going to feel when he goes back home".

As I repaired the damage to my makeup I told her that we both knew there was no long term future for us as a couple so we are just enjoying the time together.
She gave a broad grin saying that this arrangement was probably just what I needed especially after today's episode. I gave her a coy look and agreed totally.

We heard a car pull up and I flinched, Jane put her arm around me and told me not to be silly it would be Tony; of course she was right. When he opened the door he came in with a huge bunch of flowers and a silly grin on his face. "I thought these may cheer you up" he said, I gave a cry and flew to him flinging me arms around his neck and kissing him "they're lovely" I exclaimed how "How thoughtful, thanks so, so much, I'll put them in water"

While I was in the kitchen I overheard Jane and Tony talking about me, Jane told Tony that I was in an emotional condition and would need time and space to come round but it seemed that I was coping. Tony said he understood and would give me the space I needed he even said to Jane that he would move back into the spare bedroom! – "That’s what you think buster,” I muttered to myself: Jane popped into the kitchen to say goodbye, as I thanked her we kissed and she whispered "call me anytime if you need me, understand ANYTIME".

To keep the peace I agreed and saw her to the door, where Tony was struggling bringing this huge burgundy soft leather sofa into the house. "My god I exclaimed it's beautiful, but won't your uncle Tony be upset?"
My hunk grinned at me saying "trust me he would be over the moon knowing you had this" all I did was smile happily at him after all only the two of us knew the full story.

Both Jane and I helped him get the sofa into the house and to where I wanted it, then finally Jane left, I had an hour before opening. I already decided that the cream silk slacks and long sleeved angora pullover would do until Celia came on at six, so I put the flowers where I wanted them and went and sat next to Tony on my new sofa.

I snuggled up to him, noticing he didn't slip his arms around me, "Tony" I said staring up at him giving him the full effect of my big blue eyes "kiss me for God sake".
He looked at me "are you sure – I mean after what happened earlier". I smiled up at him "I'm certain, what happened earlier was done in hate, now I want to be kissed with love."

His arm slid around me and I moved to him, our lips gently met and we kissed oh so gently – it was sublime. I relished his gentle ministrations as we kissed, tongues entwined, moaning I asked him to undress me and kiss my hurt away, very gently he removed my sweater scowling at the bruises to my arms and breasts, he released my breasts from the confines of my bra; again scowling at my poor bruised nipples, with my creamy skin the bruises were really vivid.

"If I'd have realised how bad he hurt you I would have let you kick him a few more times" he growled
I smiled dreamily at him "just kiss the hurt away" I murmured, he started with my fingers gently kissing and nibbling then up my arms, across my shoulders and down my other arm, onto my face kissing my head where I'd been slapped my eyes cheeks, chin and lips.

By now I was purring with pleasure and he kissed and nibbled his way down my neck down to the where my neck and shoulders meet paying special attention to the bites. As he moved down to my breasts and nipples I arched my back in absolute bliss, he oh so tenderly kissed licked and sucked my boobs, I moaned in ecstasy mewling and purring in erotic bliss. "Thank you my knight in shining armour, you saved me, if you hadn't arrived when you did – I shudder to think what may have happened" I whispered tenderly to him.

He smiled gently at me "you know I feel as if I'm to blame, after all it was me who lost it with Jim, and after all I was Chrissie then". I looked at long and hard before saying "you know for someone so clever you can be stupid at times, whoever was in this body doesn't matter so you stop blaming yourself RIGHT".

He smiled softly at me and whispered "you are so forgiving so nice and so sexy – are you sure you want to open up? There's still time to call one of the girls"
I looked longingly at him and briskly answered "Yes I'll open up work and routine will be good for me – Oh and while I remember you will NOT change bedrooms, I want you near me".

His mouth hung open as I stood up wincing a bit as I forgot about the bruises, Tony looked concerned but I shrugged it off as nothing, fastening my bra was a bit sore but I managed, slipped on my long sleeve high necked, figure hugging sweater touched up my makeup and found a pair of very feminine shades with a slight tint to hide the bruises around my eyes.

"How do I look" I asked my hunk. He smiled and told me that considering what I'd been through I looked pretty good. So off I went and opened up. Tony came through and sat at the end of the bar close to me as if to protect me; the tea time session was strangely very busy, in stead of the usual three or four people there were a couple of dozen.

Word must somehow have got round somehow, however everyone was very wary of saying too much in case they upset me, it was like they were treading on eggshells, much to my surprise some of my clientele who have a somewhat dubious lifestyles came in (usually they are late night customers), they too were very circumspect around me. I was getting a bit fed up so being an impetuous woman I rapped on the bar to get everyone's attention.

"Look you lot, will you stop treating me like I was made of glass, most of you will know I've had a bad day, nearly got raped and killed BUT I didn't! Mainly thanks to my knight is shining armour in the corner saved the day so will everyone PLEASE treat me like you normally do! I'm relying on you shower to help me get through through this."

The looks on there faces were a study it was a sea of open mouths – this made me giggle so I told them to please close their mouths; I was close to tears when they spontaneously burst into applause.

But my lecture seemed to work then big mouth Tony piped up "in case you think I'm a hero, I'm not – when I arrived this little hell cat had bitten off part of his tongue, raked him across the face - a couple of times I would say by the state of his face, knee’d him in the nuts (twice I added) and was holding him off with a bloody great carving knife".

This little speech elicited gasps of admiration and more clapping "will you please stop clapping or else I'll burst into tears" I told them – but things were back to normal everyone was back to their usual selves. I went to where Tony was sipping his pint; quietly he said "good for you; that took balls". I grinned at him and whispered, "which I don't have now" adding "thank god".

Tony said that he was going through the back to start supper, I went over to him and gave him a kiss on the lips, he did look a bit shocked.

One of our local criminals (who I think was something big in the local underworld which does sound dramatic, but I can't think of any other way to explain him, what I do know is he had fingers in many pies) came over to me and asked if Tony and I were an item, I thought for a moment and told him yes for the time being.

Good he grunted, he's head and shoulders above that wanker Jim, as he was about to go back to his 'friends' he offhandedly told me that Jim was going to be charged with attempted rape, actual bodily harm, and aggravated trespass which should see him put away for a while. But he added he would be looking out for me from now on!!!

Celia arrived to begin her shift and asked how I was I assured her that I would live and get over it, she grinned and said from what she has heard Jim was lucky to be alive.
I went through the back the smell of food was wonderful and in spite of everything my belly gurgled I realised that I had not eaten since breakfast – that seemed a long, long time ago.

Sit down it's nearly ready as he went to the fridge and brought out a bottle of champagne (two in two days; I could get used to this) he poured two glasses, put them on the table and went back into the kitchen to appear with a large bowl of chicken casserole two small bowls to eat from and some papers.

He toasted me saying "you have had enough excitement these last two days to last a life time I hope the rest of your life is quieter" I could only agree as I took a sip of the champagne.

We started eating and he casually passed me a piece of paper "I've ordered the dress for you" I looked at the picture and the exquisite dress was there, it was gorgeous a 'Jovani silver grey mini dress reaching midway down to my knees it had sheer mesh panels, crystal and sequins all over the dress with layered feathers around the hem, lined in silk satin with a concealed back zip, padded bra and gripper tape, illusion panels a matching mesh scarf it was absolutely stunning.

He passed me another piece of paper, which showed the most gorgeous pair of shoes Casadei black suede pump with pointed toes and crystal embellished towering heels which were a good 6". I looked at him and asked, "why", "why what" he retorted, "you know the dress, the shoes" I stammered, "Christina" he said smiling at me "what better way to help a girl heal than to buy her the dress she has coveted – I saw the shoes and knew these would suit you perfectly and go with the dress", "that’s the trouble having a boyfriend who used to be me!" I snorted. "But do you like them" he asked anxiously I gave him a beaming smile "like them I absolutely love them" I got up went round the table put my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder.

I took hold of his hand "come with me" I ordered, he got up and I lead him upstairs into our bedroom, as he shut the door I turned slid my arms around his neck and started kissing him. He responded then as our lips separated he whispered are you sure? I nodded and told him I need you to do this, to make love to me and purge me.

He studied me intently and kissed my hair "If you are certain but there must be one proviso" "and what's that" I enquired. "You are on top" he said "your poor bruised body can do without me flopping onto you".

I was elated and started to undress him, but I wouldn't let him undress me, soon he was totally naked and I pressed up against him worshiping his body, nibbling and kissing up and down his body, his magnificent manhood stood rampant I knelt in front of him and licked the engorged purple head of his glorious shaft, my tongue ran around the tip and soon I started moving down this velvety smooth shaft, as I caressed his balls he moaned my name, this spurred he and soon I had all of his shaft in my mouth bobbing up and down, he gently ran his fingers through my hair all the time sighing my name.

I felt him suddenly tense up, quickly I grabbed hold of his tight man bum to stop him pulling out of my mouth, then his sperm hit the back of my throat Ohhhhh it was heaven his taste was like nectar to me, once the torrent had subsided I licked his shaft making sure I had taken in every drop of his seed, he lifted me onto my feet, I winced from the bruises on my arms he told me he was sorry to have hurt me, I just shook my head and sat him down on the bed.

I then did a strip for him, giggling that I'd put a bet on he's never seen a strip by such a bruised stripper, he just smiled and reached for me, gently kissing my body taking care around the bruises, I whimpered as he moved down my body licking and sucking, soon he was kissing my little 'V' of pubic hair he made me sit on the bed then knelt in front of me, put my legs over his shoulders and kissed my Tush, his tongue finding my clittie, playing with it lapping, sucking, tantalising my body until I shuddered to my orgasm, he carried on sending me to heaven as I shuddered to orgasm after orgasm.

Laid on my back I was moaning, whimpering, calling his name, my hips bucked as I reached paroxysms of bliss, finally with a departing kiss of my now very wet pussy he rose to his feet, once again rampant and ready for me. I pulled him to me and kissed him, our tongues entwined and I could taste my sweet love juice on his tongue.

He lay down and I straddled his body, positioned myself over his rampant manhood and slowly, very slowly fed him into my moist waiting pussy. The feeling was so intense and satisfying I let out a long moan of pure pleasure.

We made slow very gentle love, Tony was gentleness itself he kissed and sucked my breasts, every time he touched me more of the hurt went away, it seemed that the way I, as Christina had decided to handle the day's events were just right – however I was fully aware other women would handle things differently, a lot differently.

He brought me to several crashing orgasms; each one more intense than the one before. Soon I was in that wonderful state a woman gets to where her body just does not belong to her, her co-ordination is shot and her legs are like jelly – but it felt out of this world!

Tony reached a shuddering climax just after I had started my orgasm, which was a hum dinger! I collapsed on top of him sighing and moaning in ecstatic erotic bliss, He cradled me in his arms as I would not roll off him until his manhood was totally limp, I wanted him in me as long as possible.

When I finally did lie alongside him he held me in his arms stroking and caressing me giving me little butterfly kisses. When I stirred I looked at him dreamily and said "that was just what I wanted", “how do you mean" he questioned. I continued to look into his lovely hazel eyes, seriously, I explained "after the police had gone I wondered how I would cope, whether I would go to pieces or be strong and survive, it could have gone either way; but then the fighter in me came out and I was damned if that miserable specimen of manhood was going to break me and stop me enjoying and living my new life.

So I decided to survive and having you here to help me was the reason, I needed gently loving sex, and you my gorgeous hunk gave me just that" I took a breath and carried on, "You have been so gentle, putting my needs in front of your own and your love making just now was both restrained and really intense; you have brought everything into context – after all Jim was such a looser a little slip of a woman could stop him" I was grinning when I said that.

Tony looked at me with affection, gave me a gentle kiss "five foot nothing of spitting hell cat, little slip of a woman my arse" he chuckled I hit him with a pillow and we ended up having a pillow fight which really cheered me up – I was ready to face the world.

As we lay there I told him that I was going to get glammed up and go into the bar for a drink and also to help the girls should they need it. He looked a bit concerned so I gave him a deep kiss and assured him I was fine. "So" I challenged, "are you taking me downstairs for a drink – or does a girl go alone?"
Smiling he put his hands up in surrender "ok you win, you get a shower then I'll follow you in". "Not at all" I retorted, "how am I going to reach round to wash my back with all these bruises?" (In truth I was perfectly capable -------- but you never know what might happen with the two of us in one small shower) "Oh I never thought of that,” he said getting out of bed. Yesssssss I thought one up to Chrissie.

I padded into the bathroom and looked at my naked body I felt a bit vain but I did look good, and I hoped I was not going to be one of those vain bitches, I probably felt this way because it was my first days in this glorious body.

I looked at the bruises on my wrists and arms from being held down, both cheeks due to being slapped, my breast and nipples from them being mauled and cruelly twisted.

I sighed and took my makeup off, turned the shower on, made sure that I had shampoo and conditioner then stepped in.
The water felt soothing on my body, Tony came in and stood outside the shower, I looked at him and told him that he wasn't going to wash my back standing there so as I had planned he came into the shower with me, took the flannel and started soaping my back; at the strategic time I suddenly swung round and he was soaping my boobs, I looked up at his and innocently said "Oops, sorry, but that does feel nice" he could see this by the reaction of my nipples (as bruised as they were they still reacted deliciously.)

I reached for the other flannel and started soaping his gorgeous body paying attention to his manhood which was rapidly becoming hard, when he was gloriously rampant I looked deep into his eyes slid my arms around his neck and tried to climb my way up his soapy body.

Luckily he wanted me as much as I wanted him so he easily picked me up, my legs snaked around his body and my arms went tighter around his neck as he lowered me onto his red hot shaft – "Ohhhhh, yesssssss, yesssssss, Ughhhhh" I moaned in ecstasy, While I clung on he rode me to heaven I shuddered with my orgasms while he controlled my movements finally I could feel his rhythm changing he grunted and called my name as his seed spurted up inside me.
"Ohhhhh god" I moaned that was intense, he slipped out of me and I slid down his body once my feet were on the floor we kissed deeply and lovingly.

He smiled at me saying, "That was nice; we'll have to do this again" "anytime" I dreamily responded. Right he said head down let me get your hair washed; I pummelled him on the chest "romantic pig" I chided him, but obeyed and luxuriated in the feeling of him gently washing and conditioning my hair being careful not to hurt my bruised head.

After he finished rinsing my hair he said in wonderment "you have such beautiful soft, silky hair". I stepped out of the shower saying, "it’s the same hair you used to have", "I know but I never really noticed before" he smiled.

Once dried I got him to put on the ointment to try and reduce the bruises, I then moisturised and went into the bedroom to decide what I was going to wear, something with long sleeves and a reasonably high neck (well to where my neck meets my shoulders).
As naked as the day I was born I rifled through my wardrobe, a voice from across the room told me "I wish you would put something on you're distracting me".

Right I thought to myself, you want me to put something on – right, I went to the draws where I kept my lingerie rooted about I found a black satin bustier with suspenders and red lace trim, a matching thong and a pair of sheer seamed silk stockings (huh I'll show you distraction).

I passed the bustier around my body, took a deep breath in and started fastening the hooks making sure that my breasts were comfortably settled in the cups, I felt it tightening and the gentle boning pulled my waist in emphasising my breasts, waist and hips. I sat on the bed and carefully rolled the sheer barely black stockings up my legs, in front of the mirror I bent over straightening the seams up the back of my legs, I knew he could see everything I had to offer, I glanced at Tony he was riveted to the scene before him, the bulge in his trousers showed this.

As I sat at the dressing table to do my make up I snapped at him "satisfied now I've got some clothes on" I may have snapped at him but I was grinning as I spoke. "Not really" he said somewhat uncomfortably.

I started on my make up, which took a bit longer than usual as I had to hide the bruises on my face and neck, but eventually I was happy with the results I went back to the wardrobe and pulled out the dress I was going to wear, a red wool silk mix dress, round necked dress with chiffon sleeves, a back zip, satin lined and a thin black patent belt, I paired this with a pair of black patent court shoes and a small black patent clutch bag. I slipped into the dress fussed with it before asking Tony to zip me up, as he pulled the zip up I held my hair clear as he zipped me up I looked at his reflection – he did look good wearing a pair of tan slacks with brown moccasins a tight filling 'T' (which showed his hunky body) I must admit my heart skipped a beat or two. What a shame we just did not have a future together.

As he zipped me up I felt the dress tighten over my hips, into my nipped waist and finally over my breasts, I fastened the belt on my dress slipped my 4" heeled shoes on some perfume and I was ready I slipped on a pair of oversized sun glasses with a slight tint (to hide my bruises)
"Well how do I look" I asked as I turned. He looked me up and down before saying, "ravishing, let's go knock em dead girl" I slid my arm through his looked up at him and whispered "Thanks for everything today and don't you forger mister until you leave WE are an item – OK. So you don't leave me alone for too long tonight! He held his hand up in surrender laughing "Ok, Ok". And with that we went down to finish my cleansing.

Mothers Day 2013

All this thinking about events three years ago was again cleansing, I think now (with the value of hindsight) that the way I chose to deal with the events of that day was for me the best way I could have handled it, confront it head on and not hide away. This was only true of me; other women would have handled it in other ways.
My darling baby was now fully dressed and looking gorgeous, good enough to eat – but every mother feels this way, especially me who never dreamt I would be capable of giving birth.
So now a final check in the mirror to make sure I was as good as I could be; then it was time to do downstairs to the rest of my family to enjoy my mothers day lunch.

To be continued, comments welcomed………………………………………..

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting story

littlerocksilver's picture

I am enjoying this. It is different, but interesting. Now, on to the next parts.

Portia

"This little Hell Cat" !

Yes she is, but this still could have gone drastically different if not for Tony's timely entrance! I'm still jealous though. Lovely chapter Christina! Loving Hugs Talia