On Call - Part 2

Printer-friendly version
On Call
Abigail Tudai
oncall.jpg


Chapter 2

When you live in an affluent neighborhood, visiting the neighbors isn’t as easy as just popping your head out the front door and seeing if they’re standing in their driveway. There was an actual debate going on in Brad’s mind if he should drive over there or simply walk. Since he was already wearing a pair of panties and they gave him such a thrill as they went swish-swish between his legs, he decided the exercise could do him good. Besides, over the past year he and Dr. Stanley had grown increasingly close and he wanted to impress the good doctor with his healthy habits.

So Brad walked down the long walk of his front lawn and out the gate and made it to his neighbors. It was a good ten minutes of exercise, but each second was exquisite. There was something about walking around in satin women’s underwear that made him happy to be alive, but there were other things that made the experience that much better.

Brad rang the doorbell and waited.

“Hi Brad,” Dr. Stanley said as he finally opened the door. “What brings you here?”

“Well, Helen has to work tomorrow and she was under the impression that Elaine was off doing another charity event.”

“Yes. I think this week is a 10k for kids with cancer.”

“Helen thought that it might be a good idea for us to get together and do something instead of being left to our own devices.”

“Hmm,” the doctor said as he looked over his guest. “I don’t know. How are things developing?”

Brad looked around to make sure there was no one around, which there usually weren’t. “Still a b-cup, but much more firm and sensitive.”

Dr. Stanley smiled. “And what does Helen have to say about that?”

“What can she say? She knows it’s a side effect of the heart medicine you gave me, and it’s just something we’re going to learn to live with. Though I think I could use another lesson.”

“So this wouldn’t be a Stan and Brad outing?”

Brad shook his head no.

“I wouldn’t mind seeing Nurse Brandy once again. She was a real treat.”

“That could be arranged.”

“Give me a buzz when you’re ready. I would take you right now, but Elaine is home and we do have to keep up appearances.”

“I understand. I’ll see you tomorrow.”


Chapter 3

The night-time ritual was always a treat. It had been quite some time since he and his wife had been intimate, usually scheduling out the activity instead of relying on spontaneity. At first, the fact that their love life had grown stagnant and predictable was a concern for Brad, but ever since he found other outlets, he figured that it was part of being in a ten-year marriage. His wife had to work; he wouldn’t even be expected to make an overture at love-making. Besides, even if he did he would only be rebuffed and told that she had to get up early for another shift at the hospital.

There were other delights in store for him, though, and as the hour grew late and it was time for them to turn in anyway, Brad figured he would excuse himself.

“I better take a shower and change for bed,” Brad said as he rose from his chair, making sure nothing else rose as well as the silk panties were a constant reminder of how wonderful life could be.

“You going to be long?”

Brad shrugged. “No longer than usual.”

“Don’t get lost in the mirror. Staring at them isn’t going to make them go away any sooner and Dr. Stanley said that’s a common side effect, and your body will adjust soon enough.

“I appreciate you being so understanding,” Brad said as he walked over and kissed his wife on top of the forehead. “They can make a guy quite self-conscious.”

“Better you wearing them than wearing a coffin, right?”

Brad nodded. His wife didn’t suspect a thing. She had no clue that he didn’t have a heart condition or blood pressure issues in his early thirties, but, in fact, was growing breasts for his own enjoyment. Well, maybe not just his. His wife had assured him that the mysterious condition that just happened to crop up was due to stress at work and as long as she kept on believing that, he was more than willing to reap the reward. “I shouldn’t be too long, promise. I’ll meet you in bed.”

Helen smiled. “I’ll see you there.”

Brad walked up the stairs and into the master bathroom. He made sure the door was closed tight behind him and that he locked the door. He knew why he locked the door, but didn’t understand why his wife never questioned him on such an odd behavior. For the longest time, there was an open door policy on the bathroom, but even then it was rare for either of them to use the facilities at the same time, even when they were getting ready for work in the mornings together.

But the door was closed and locked, and he was safe. Left to his own devices, he didn’t have to worry about getting caught or having a lot of explaining to do.

“Finally,” Brad said in a much-practiced, sultry high voice that. He enjoyed hearing the voice in his own ears; it was like someone else was in the bathroom with him. Someone young, beautiful and voluptuous that only craved her sexual desires fulfilled.

“Filled,” Brad said with a giggle, and he slowly unbuttoned his slacks and slid the zipper down. He allowed the pants to fall to the floor and stepped out of them. A certain freedom came from being relieved of the item of oppression. He stared at the offending trousers in disdain as he picked them up and threw them in the hamper. They often felt like shackles as he went through his days, dreaming that he could show the world who he really was and wear something more appropriate. His socks went in right after them. They were also part of a problem that seemed without a cure.

Brad looked at himself in the mirror as he unbuttoned the top three buttons of his dress shirt and unbuttoned the cuffs. It was like someone released him from handcuffs, and he was about to taste freedom once again. He didn’t mind the dress shirt as he wore it now. It reminded him of how his wife looked when they were first married, and she would sleep in one; there was a certain sex appeal about a woman in a dress shirt and a pair of panties.

“There is a certain appeal indeed,” Brad said as he caught a glimpse of himself in the full length mirror. He wasn’t that tall, but he had more leg than he did torso and the look made the dress shirt work as it barely did the job of covering the pair of his wife’s panties that he wore.

He inhaled deeply, filling his lungs as he enjoyed the view. His legs were free of hair, as was everywhere else on his body. His wife never questioned his need to keep his body hairless, thinking it was just one of those odd quirks that a person had. It was a quirk; he understood that, but it was one that transformed the image in the mirror to that of a woman and not some bloke pretending to be something he wasn’t.

“So smooth, so silky,” Brad said as hand caressed his leg, going between his knees and then traveling up his inner thigh. He could feel the electricity of the touch and closed his eyes so he could imagine it was him.

‘Him’ didn’t have a name, wasn’t a real person, at least not in his fantasies. ‘Him’ was just a guy who wanted to make love to Brad as he became his feminine alter ego.

Brad closed his eyes and could feel himself grow aroused at the touch as the back of his hand flirted with the bottom of his delectable and delicate panties.

“Mmm,” Brad moaned, only wishing he had someone to fill him right then and there.

The panties were magical. Not in the sense that they transformed his body into something more in line with his psyche, but they adjusted his thinking and changed his reality into something more tolerable. He ran his hand across the silk now bunched to the side to allow other horizons to extend.

“Not too quick,” Brad scolded himself as his two fingers traveled up the base of his member, across the shaft and around the head. “This is not a race; it is a leisurely Saturday drive to be enjoyed. Let that man part of you go and embrace the joy of being a woman. It is time to be Brandy and live to the fullest.”

Brandy wasn’t the most unique name he could come up with, but he was a simple woman who enjoyed things that came easy to him. He allowed his hand to travel further up his groin and tickled his stomach as he made his way past his navel.

He knew the journey well, but the destination was worth the travel. It had been a year since Dr. Stanley gave him those little magical pills, and it had taken months before he saw any development. At first he thought they simply weren’t working, but as his fingers reached the firm mounds on his chest he was glad he was wrong. His fingers found the nipple of his right breast and he could feel it grow taut in approval.

“Oh Brandy,” he said as he pinched the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Waves of electricity washes over his body as his knees grew weak. Having the two beauties was worth deceiving his wife; they brought him nothing but joy.

“It’s time for the twins to come out to play,” Brad said as he unbuttoned the shirt the rest of the way.

He stared as his own breasts in amazement. They were a marvel and though he would never admit this to Helen, he was quite proud of them and thought they were much better than his wife’s. He stared at the firm b-cup breasts with nipples standing proudly at attention. His wife’s boobs sagged too much, but his breasts would rival any cheerleader’s.

Brad licked his fingers and circled one nipple, bringing him additional pleasure. He was glad they weren’t much bigger, or he didn’t think he would ever leave the house for suckling himself. Perhaps in the future, but for now he enjoyed massaging his breast while his member stuck out from the satin panties and throbbed.

Brad moaned. It felt so good. He could no longer contain himself and he grabbed hold of the one thing that prevented him from being the woman he so longed to be. It was an odd piece of equipment that denied him the ultimate happiness, but made up for that in other ways. He allowed the satin from the panties to ride up and down his shaft, all the while picturing him, picturing the man that loved nothing more than to make Brandy feel like the woman that she ought to be. The idea of having the correct anatomy and of being rhythmically entered by something very much similar to what was in his hand, albeit bigger, was too much for Brad and he climaxed right there, feeling his lust dribble down his hand.

It was a good thing he was in the bathroom where there were towels and a shower at hand. He quickly cleaned up, threw all the clothes in the hamper and decided to hurry along before his wife got suspicious.

But he had to linger in the shower for a moment and let the water cascade down his near-feminine form. The part of him he wished to exchange hung against his thigh, limp, and he was able to be in his right mind. He felt no guilt for what he had done, only regret that it was done alone. He soaped up and lathered between his legs, wishing that by some stroke of magic, he could erase that part of his anatomy and replace it with something more appropriate for Brandy. Perhaps one day medical science would catch up and Dr. Stanley could prescribe something else to fix his dilemma.

His soapy hand poked and prodded between his legs. He only wished he had an opening for them to enter. Though his anatomy didn’t respond, he could feel himself growing aroused again, but thought it best to save it for his guest tomorrow. It was always more fun to be on call and Nurse Brandy had a way with the doctors.


I'd ask for comments but the only one I had on the last post was one rubbing in that i didn't have any comments.

From Abigail:This story is available on Amazon here
for only 99 cents

up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

My Comment

I like it so far. Looking to see where the story will go.
I can't say anything negative, other than the Kudos didn't work.

Ok girl, you asked for it

Ok girl, you asked for it.Your writing style is not bad for a beginner,your grammer is good and there are not too many typos.You are building the story base well,adding the inferences for use in the future plot lines.Keep it up, so far so good.XXX