On Call - Part 5 The End

Printer-friendly version
On Call
Abigail Tudai
oncall.jpg
Chapter 6

Helen and Elaine watched the computer screen while soaking in the hot tub together.

“And that is what we call the money shot,” Helen said as she watched her husband and the doctor come to an orgasm at the same time.

“Looks like we have another winner on our hands,” Elaine said as she sipped a champagne glass of orange juice. “Are you going to let him know that you know?”

“Maybe one day,” Helen said with a devious smile. “But right now the rewards are too great, and he deserves to be kept in the dark for going behind my back.”

“Selling homemade porn really bought all of this?” Elaine motioned towards the house.

“And then some. We’ve been completely out of debt for three months outside of running up a few credit card bills for clothes and appearances sake.”

“Did he really spend three grand on clothes?”

Helen laughed. “Of course not. He spent about a grand; I spent the rest. He feels guilty because he doesn’t keep track of what he spends; I use it to my advantage.”

“But how did you know he would be such an easy target for my husband and his desires?”

“When you’re with a person so long, you get to know him. I just want to see her happy, and if she keeps putting on performances like this, we’ll have more than enough to complete the process.”

Elaine smiled. “Then you’d be married to a girl.”

“Not that I mind.” Helen leaned over and gave Elaine a lover’s kiss. They still had a few hours before the second show would begin, and she planned on using that time enjoying herself.


=#= The End =#=


I want to thank you for reading my initial publication, I have a lot more planned. I enjoy these character’s and may use them again, perhaps going back in time for the initial encounter between Dr. Stanley and Brandy. I hope this was fun and of good quality, if you enjoyed it, would you indulge me by leaving a review on Amazon? It is much appreciated and will help others discover my works.

Keep a look out for future works, I promise not to keep you waiting long. -X0X0- Abigail

Abigail Speaks: Sorry about such a short last chapter. If I had remembered it was so small I would have put it with my other post, but I think it wraps up the story nicely. Now, I know I'm no anghrad or bailey or tanya allan, but if you can leave me a review on amazon herethat would be peachy.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

ooooooh,

nice twist,wasn't expecting that one.Keep it up you bad girl,you done gooooood.XXXX

Lamentablemente no entiendo el idioma inglés. Esto hace que solo

pueda leer aquí con el traductor de Google. Aunque lo desearía no puedo comprar tu libro porque no sé como podría traducirlo. De todos modos debo decirte que me he sentido terriblemente identificado con Brandy y lo he vivido y usado mis pequeños pezones como si fueran los de ella. Gracias

Carmina Jonesy