AHC22

Comments

Okay, Red HerringTM or Big F'ing Clue Stick here fellow readers?

* * * * POSSILE SPOILERS AHEAD * * * *

We have a lot of possible clues here.

One is Mr. Keating's decent into heavy drinking since his trip. What went so wrong?

Also why the huge random donation to a children's charity? Planning for the future of the unborn child if things don't get better?

And the bit with him FINALLY disciplining Taylor is very odd and potentially critical. Hum?

AND to top it off apparently as he has not lied to Amber before, Amber as a woman or as the man, as a teacher/future friend is linked to the terrible Taylor in some metaphysical way.

He implied Amber or her male original self are key to Taylor ever recovering.

What is this void, why does Taylor fear it?

Why the red glow then latter the white?

As to the glows. Now red implies evil or anger. White usually purity or even love. Plus we got a glimpse of her loving mom or so Amber and Taylor assumed?

So did mom die trying to save Taylor from this void and for some reason Taylor is or feels guilty? Perhaps she accidently opened it while showing off her powers to mom?

As the spirit of mom seems still to love her, even helped her dad discipline her what does that imply?

Is he drinking because he has learned the mom cannot be returned from the void? Or is it that he is in trouble for his treatment of Amber? Or something else, perhaps he was looking for a *cure* for Taylor and they said no?

Lots of new clues.

All these clues. What they mean? Which are important? Which are false, meaningless?

An at last Courtney has left Taylor.

For the best. Courtney is loving but too wild and impulsive. She brought out the worst excesses in Taylor.

Too bad about Ambers boyfriend. But if she ever is restored to her male self that is a doomed relationship. Unless the boyfriend wouldn’t mind becoming the next Amber.

She needs a calming influence.

And with what her dad did to Taylor, so long as Amber remains the kind person she is perhaps there is hope for Amber her child and Taylor.

BTW if he could do THAT why not at least diminish Amber’s compulsion for semen? Or is it the pregnancy somehow blocking any powers being used on her?

The implication the pregnancy was fated is staggering if true. And if so what does that imply for Amber ever returning to her male adult life?

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

It's all coming together.

Wow. Great theories as usual. Some of them are so close to the mark that I really have to bite my tongue! Most of your questions will be answered in the next few chapters, but I won't say which ones. >:D

Good insight with Courtney and Taylor. Taylor is powerful and dangerous but not very imaginative. She's usually only a threat when paired with someone creative (Courtney) or truly despicable (Cody).

I like the idea of Amber and Kevin switching genders! Hadn't thought of that.

You are correct about the pregnancy. Having the innocent baby in her makes Amber completely immune to new magic influence.

Lots of things coming soon. Hope you like it, and thanks for the comment!