If I Had A Sister

Printer-friendly version

If I had a Sister, I'd love her always. We'd do "Sister" things together; shopping, dating, just hanging out.

If I had a Sister, she'd be beautiful. She'd be kind and considerate, and we'd never fight.

If I had a Sister, we'd have fun, especially with our parents. We'd be good girls for them. We'd be bad girls when we wanted.

If I had a Sister, but I don't. I have a Brother. A nasty, smelly, crude, Brother. A Brother who treats me so badly, teases me, bullies me. He terrorizes my boyfriends. He tries to have sex with my Girlfriends. He's rude and willful to our Parents.

I have a Brother.

And I have a degree in Biochemistry and a MD.

When I have a Sister...

up
71 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A sister,

A sister is so worth waiting for, 'Drea and I both lost ours but found others,
other sisters who give of their love to help and encourage us to survive.
If only your brother had the brains to see you, his sister.

ALISON

Is the best thing about an

Is the best thing about an older Sister she has a closet full of clothes?

It helps but having her is better.

TGNear-Avatar_0.png

Bear

Oh...

Andrea Lena's picture

...and I promised myself I wouldn't cry. I'd be happy to be your sister.

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

This came about after talking

This came about after talking to a friend's six year old daughter. She'd had a bad day with her two year old brother.

Funny when she asked me how to do a trade-in. Her Dad owns car dealerships..

I told her to wait until he has more mileage.

TGNear-Avatar_0.png

Bear

I feel sorry

for the big brother, or should I? LOL :)

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Once again someone missed the

Once again someone missed the point. Very moving. The sisters I've met here mean more to me than I could ever express. I go on because of their support, and would gladly count you among them. Love, Jenn.


I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair

I Do, feel sorry for the brother. Even if it is Karma.

Piper's picture

I don't think ANYONE missed the point. I think it's funny to think of the Sister with a BioChem degree Turning her Brother into a Sister. At least the post came off as humorous to me :)

-Piper


"She was like a butterfly, full of color and vibrancy when she chose to open her wings, yet hardly visible when she closed them."
— Geraldine Brooks


Thank you Jenn C,

This is the second comment of yours today that has echoed my thoughts. But we can only see the point
because we are sisters .I joined BC three and a half years ago and the sisters that I have met here
are the only reason that I am still alive today .God bless you all and thank you so much,Jenn.

ALISON

Brilliant

Have as many kudos points as you like. Have some of mine!

Ban nothing. Question everything.

Hmmm, Sniffle Sniffle....

I have a Sister, maybe someday she'll get to meet me. Yeah, someday...... (Hugs) Taarpa

Naughty

You are a baaaaaad girl,I love it XXXXXXXX Frank