Immigration Manor PDA - For fans of Education in the Hills

Printer-friendly version

Are you a fan of Penny Reed Cardon's wonderful Education in the Hills? Have you been wondering how to keep track of all the fascinating people in this series? Wonder no more! By popular demand, we proudly present the Immigration Manor PDA! Just click on the PDA below and get things started, then click on the tabs and page buttons at the top of the screen to start browsing. Enjoy! :)

Story and characters copyright 2006-2007 by Penny Reed Cardon
iNode online PDA simulator copyright 2007 by Heather Rose Brown

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you Heather Rose

Hello friends,

Here is the long awaited list of characters for Education in the Hills.

My thanks go to our dear friend Heather Rose Brown, who turned my extreamly large and cumbersom excel spread sheet into something that everyone can read and enjoy.

Many thanks and warm hugs dear friend.
Thank you Heather Rose

Huggs & Giggles
Penny

PDA for The Mannor

oh dear ... now this is so easy and clear. What excuse can I use with Penny now when I get the characters all mixed up.

Hugs

Karen

A couple of ideas

Considering I'm the one kinda responsible for ya losing that excuse, I thought I'd try making up a couple more for ya. Here goes!

1) You lost the PDA stylus
2) The batteries died just as you were looking something up
3) The font you downloaded somehow replaced all the other fonts in the PDA

I could probably do more, but these should probably help start ya off.

*impish grin*

Heather Rose Brown :)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

Yes I must agree that they

Yes I must agree that they did a wonderful job my only question is where did they get that PDA and what mode was it so I could fine one just like it. If this could be found out and shared I would appericate it a lot.

Origin of Immigration Manor PDA

Hi Rena!

The case for the above PDA is based on the first Palm Pilot, which is why it has a monochrome screen rather than a color screen like you're more likely to see today. Even though it's a pretty old design, it's the first palmtop I ever had and is what I always think of when I think of PDA's. I'm not sure what you mean by mode, so I'm not sure how to answer that part of your question. Hope the info I did provide was helpful, or at least interesting. ;)

It does a little and it doesn't

That did help a little and yet it doesn't. How about a Model number. For exmaple Palm M105. Something like that. Would really be helpful.

unable to view

Heather Rose,
Thank you for completing what must be a massive operation, but unfortunely I do not seem to be able to view the completed article. Is there an issue somewhere along the line?

I must say that I appreciated the Hayfield Hall PDA.

A

Viewing the Immigration Manor PDA

Wow ... you were able to view the Hayfield Hall PDA, but not this one? Both PDA's were designed in the same way, so I'm surprised one was okay and the other one wasn't. Could you give it another try and click on the Immigration Manor PDA above and send me a private message letting me know what happens, any error messages you get, and which browser your using? Thank you!

Heather Rose Brown :)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

Actually, I Picture The P.D.A.

As a larger version of the Blackberry's currently available since the Manor and Hall will both have equipment far in advance of that available to the public.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Hi; Excellent post for me.

Hi; Excellent post for me. Your post has good quality. I wish to has good posts like yours in my blog. How do you write these posts?

the PDA has been bugged

I just clicked to check out the PDA and got
a Trojan Horse alert JS:Redirector-AJB [Trj]
\
I'm going back it was a good story when it first came out so now I'm looking fofr a refresher