One of the Girls - Chapter 9

Printer-friendly version

'One of the Girls'-Chapter 9
by Julie D Cole

rachboandme_0.jpg

~o~O~o~

I was starting to come around a bit by now. Either the water was working or it was the massage treatment from Bo who had now turned me over and moved to my neck. Her thumbs found some tight muscle that she was working on and it was so nice. I was loving it and I wanted her to carry on even though it was getting dangerous because I could feel her intimate area as she positioned herself properly on my lower back. It was as if she was settling into a saddle.
She stopped and then just pushed her fingers gently down my spine pushing the pent up stresses down my back and dispersing them somehow into my sides. She pushed her knees into my trunk and raised herself and then sat back down as if needed to demonstrate that she was turned on and wanted me to know how much. It certainly was the strangest experience I’d ever had, not that I could write about many, if any at all of significance. I wasn’t sure that this was something that girls did or not and for sure none of the guys I know ever bragged about a girl sitting on them and working themselves up.
‘You have a great butt Bobbie Girl. My little pony so nice and firm and such a well-rounded butt and short pony legs so strong but slender. Great assets for a hockey player so I hope you’re playing again next week. A bit more practice together and I reckon we’d be unbeatable. Can we tempt you back? Did you enjoy yourself yesterday?

‘Aghh Bo. please be careful with your nails. OK I’ll play if it’s not going to get you guys in troble but I’m not sure that it’s fair. A guy in a girls team?’

‘Come on Bobbie Girl you are built more like a girl and aren’t exactly any stronger than most of us so what’s unfair about that?’

I guess she had a point because I wasn’t likely to make any all-male teams at sport but it was chance to play and it did seem like the terms were equal. Bo was moving around and if I was a pony then by now I’d be ready to gallop. She shifted her hands from the spine of my back up to my neck again and pressed hard and for some reason it didn’t hurt so much as the first time. She bent over me until I could feel her breasts on my back and she started to kiss my ear. Then my neck and then the other ear all the time moving her position slightly in the saddle so to speak.

‘Ow.’ She bit my right ear lobe and then the other one. Even though I had a headache I didn’t want her to stop. Nothing much happened for me through this experience but Bo was clearly riding me like a pony jumping fences. Eventually she must have reached her ‘Bechers Brook’ so to speak because she let out the largest scream and pulled on my hair to hold on. [ Bechers Brook is the biggest hurdle fence in the UK Grand National horse race and hardly possible for a pony to jump even with a jockette like Bo]

Wow I didn’t realise it was possible for a girl to have sex in the saddle and as she fell off I turned over to look at her. She laid back in a star kicking off the duvet so nothing was left to the imagination.

Better I don’t write about the state of my back but for sure it was a hell of a hangover treatment.

Bo opened one eye and was smiling. “Are you OK I’m sorry about the scream but I daren’t let go last night and even now I’m sure next door are wondering what happened. They know what I’m like but they don’t really know what I like.’

‘I’m not sure either since I didn’t have much of a part to play.’

‘Oh yes you did hon. You were pushing back on me and flying over every fence as if you were a champion hurdler.’

‘No I was not. I didn’t have any choice but I must admit I was happy that you enjoyed your morning exercise. ‘

‘Sure did and I’m always happy to take you out again and to try something different. Would you like to?’

‘I guess it’s OK if you liked it. But I thought you preferred girls.’

‘Maybe but then you came along and I guess I was attracted straight away. You are a bit on the feminine side and you’ve easily convinced everybody. Do you want to take a shower together or maybe I fill the bathtub, what do you think?’

‘Bo with Rach in the next room a shower might be safer. Don’t you think?’

‘OK with me. Let’s do it. I’ll get your gown and some fresh underwear if you like. Would you mind if I just fem you up a bit more and maybe we can enjoy the rest of the day together or go out and meet some of the girls. I’m sure Rach will be up for it. That way we can blow the cobwebs right away.’

‘OK but don’t go mad on me. It’s work tomorrow.’

‘Yeh, Yeh OK. I know you can’t be seen as a girly boy at work can you? At least do it for me today and we can take it from there.’

The shower was an experience in itself. I felt like I had a 38 inch bust by the time Bo had finished with the soap and she put some highlighter in my hair and shaved the hair from under my arms and the few on my chest. My legs were OK and had passed in the hockey skirt but maybe for the next match I should shave them and be sure. Bo asked me to trim my bush a bit so I was left with her lady trim razor and I did my best whilst avoiding any accidents or nicking myself.

I was given the OK and by now it seemed natural for us both to be naked together.

Bo produced the underwear as promised but I tried to resist the bra until she made it clear that was my duty if I was to be one of the girls again. I had to have a bust and let her choose the size which meant a bit more buxom than the day before to fill out one of her bras. Wow it sure felt nice as I pulled on a T shirt and they did look kind of natural. Somehow I squeezed into a pair of her straight leg jeans that Bo felt fitted me great around the butt. She gave me a pair of tan Ugg boots that were comfortable and easier than heeled boots that were the second option. I doubted I could last all day in heeled boots.

I tried my hair and then Bo touched it up using her curling tongs to give it some volume. Mmm no make up but it was true that I had a feminine look if I wanted to display it.

We heard movement and soon all four of us were sitting around the breakfast bar drinking coffee. Rach was talking to me I’m glad to say and apart from a few nudge,nudge, wink, winks, nothing was said about the night before.[refer to Monty Python for nudge,nudge,wink,wink]. I seemed to be accepted dressed like this and it was if it was my normal style. At least I’d thought I might get a few comments. It was a nice feeling to be welcome into their world.

Rach insisted I wear a little make up and carry a bag again and after my night out in Leeds I didn’t worry too much. I knew I could pass in the dark and I knew I’d done OK on the hockey field but now I was out in broad daylight and I was a bit concerned in case we bumped into anyone from work or indeed any of my mates who are shoppers.
We strolled leisurely since we had no fixed agenda and after half an hour we met three others from the team in a Sports Bar where we drank cokes to recover and shared a giant portion of Nachos and dips. With fries on the side of course. Much of the talk was around the game the day before and the effect that I’d had as a replacement for Bo. A few skits about me playing like Bo and now looking like Bo. Same size chest and great legs. Quite a complement to look like the girl I’d dreamt about and now we’d done it together even if I didn’t know what it was.

I did find out that a couple of ‘shots’ had been added to my drinks so that I’d relax but the night with Bo was still a complete mystery. I’m not sure what the alcohol content was but fairly certain it was as strong as I’d ever experienced before. How come I hadn’t noticed?

Bo was hanging onto my arm as we left the sports bar and I was laughing with her when suddenly three guys from the office were approaching us. Bo sensed something was wrong as we passed them I was ready to die. She gave me a quick dig and said to walk properly and look straight past them. I fixed on a point and must have looked a right zombie but they were too busy pushing and shoving each other to notice us.

‘See you are OK. If they didn’t notice then what’s to worry about. Just relax and lets have fun together. I need to buy some make up and we will meet the others for coffee in Harvey Nics about 3pm. OK?’

‘OK.’

We went into ‘House of Fraser’ where I’d bought Christmas and birthday gifts before but never hung around much. I always took the advice of the assistant and it seemed to work. This time I was supposed to help and comment on the choice of lipsticks and brand of eye shadow and I never saw so many variations of eye liner. Bo knew two or three of the assistants and introduced me as Bobbie. She said it was short for Roberta.

All OK except I had to strongly resist sitting in a chair for Bos friend to glam me up a bit. Bo said she’d do it later when we got home and I suspected that she meant it.

Mum called my mobile and so I had to find a quiet corner to talk so my deeper voice wasn’t a shock to anybody. I said we’d be home late and not to wait up. At least I could get in without risk of her seeing me dressed as One of the Girls.

To be continued.

up
217 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

One of the Girls

nice episode. Great scene at the start.

At the risk of repeating myself...

Andrea Lena's picture

...this story reminds me of an old Rod Stewart song... Some Guys Have All the Luck! Thank you!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

One of the Girls

Good story...great chapter

++++++++++++
Cartman: A fine day of plundering we had boys. What about yourselves? Here you are lads, plenty of booty to go around. A round of grog for me boys. A round of grog for everyone!

Somehow, I think

that his mother WILL see him dressed as 'One of the Girls'.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine