Bikini Beach: A Lack of Trust

Printer-friendly version


Bikini Beach: A Lack of Trust
Elrod W

Synopsis: A girl is worried because she has to go out of town on a business trip, and she thinks her boyfriend will ‘stray’. She takes him to Bikini Beach to help keep him faithful. Maybe that wasn’t such a good idea…

**********************************************************************


Bikini Beach: A Lack of Trust

This story is copyright by the author. It is protected by licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

-- Friday Afternoon --

A tight grimace was prominently displayed on Linda Smith’s face as she walked through the mall. Despite the fact that she was clinging tightly to Don, her long-time paramour, she was getting annoyed by the looks other women were giving Don.

Don Reynolds, for his part, knew that Linda was jealous. Insanely jealous, sometimes, and needlessly so. Don had no interest in any other woman besides Linda. He told her that constantly. He did little things to remind her — constantly. But it did no good. Don’s problem was that he was extraordinarily attractive to women. And he was independently wealthy, which meant he didn’t work, not much, anyway. So he had the time to devote himself to Linda.

“You wanted to get some new lingerie?” Don asked in a friendly tone, knowing that even as much as he disliked shopping, Linda loved it. Another little thing he’d willingly do for her.

Linda smiled. “That would be nice.” Then a sudden frown crossed her face. She was imagining it. The big IT. While she was in the Victoria’s Secret dressing room, trying on lingerie, those trampy little sluts up at the counter would be helping themselves to her Don. “Uh,” she stammered, searching for an excuse, “I think I need to go home and start dinner. I don’t think we have time.”

Don tried to smile. He didn’t understand Linda. Not yet, anyway. “I thought I’d take you out to dinner. Say, to that little French café?”

Linda forced the frown from her face, pasting on a well-rehearsed and phony smile. “I don’t really feel like eating out tonight. Maybe some other time.” Go to the restaurant? So those little tarts can flirt right in front of her? Trying to get their claws into her guy? Not on her life!

Don shrugged. “Okay, love. We’ll go have a nice quiet night at home. Should we get a movie on the way?”

Linda let herself relax. Safe at home, away from vixens and temptresses, Don couldn’t be lured into some wicked trap. “That sounds nice.”

As they walked out of the mall, Linda felt a growing dread. Sure, things were okay for tonight, and she could keep Don safe tomorrow. But she had a business trip. And try as she might, she couldn’t get out of it. One whole week away. One week for all the cheap tramps and seductresses to work their magic on Don. One week, and when she got back, Linda knew she’d find a brief note — Linda, I’ve met someone special. Goodbye. Don. She shuddered as her imagination conjured up her worst nightmare.

**********

-- Saturday Morning --

The smile was more genuine than even Don knew. He reasoned that she wanted to spend a day with him at the water park before she had to be away for a week. And to be honest, the thought of a day of fun and sun was exciting. Linda didn’t want to get out much, especially, it seemed, to places where other women would be. So despite being pleased at the outing, Don was a little perplexed about the destination - Bikini Beach. The name itself should have fed Linda’s insecurities and kept her away.

“I’ve heard this is a great park,” Linda said with a smile as they waited in line at the ticket window.

Don glanced around, then looked at Linda. “I haven’t heard much about it. I think I've seen maybe a commercial or two.”

Linda saw him glancing around, and thought he was eyeing all the bikini-clad beauties. She fought the scowl, succeeding in keeping a pleasant appearance. “My sister told me all about this place. She said it’s fabulous.” They were almost at the ticket window. Linda suddenly started fumbling in her purse, her faced getting a distressed look. “Oh, shit! I forgot my suntan lotion!”

Don tried to calm her. “No problem. I’m sure they have a concession inside.”

Linda shook her head. “No, I need a special lotion so it doesn’t irritate my skin. Most of the stuff gives me a rash.” She lowered her sunglasses and batted her eyes at Don. “Please be a dear and get my lotion from the car.”

Don shrugged and smiled. “Okay. I’ll be right back.” He turned and trotted across the parking lot.

“May I help you?” The voice came from behind her, in the ticket booth.

Linda turned, then smiled a most devious smile. “Yes. You see, I have a little problem…”

**********

Don slipped his trunks on, pushed his clothes into the locker, closed it, and pocked the key. He stepped into the shower stall and turned the faucet. The jets of water pulsed on his body, massaging and invigorating, relaxing Don, while around him, unnoticed, a faint pink mist rose from the water spray.

Outside the locker room, Don didn’t see Linda. That was okay — he knew it would take her longer to change. He glanced around, checking out what he could see of the park. Not bad, he thought. Then he tilted his head in wonder. There, in the center of the little pathway was a mirror. A full-height mirror. Don wondered what that could be for.

His vanity got the better of him. While he was waiting, he might as well check himself out. Make sure he still had it. He stepped to the mirror, wincing a bit as his steps seemed a little strange. But he shrugged it off — probably his muscles protesting his morning run earlier in the day.

As Don looked at himself in the mirror, he frowned. His hand reached up, his fingers running through his hair. Funny, it seemed longer somehow. And … was it darker? Nah, that was impossible! He turned to see his well kept profile.

Don’s eyes widened in surprise. His chest seemed different. He’d always kept his pecs well toned, but they seemed … larger? No, that wasn’t quite right. He looked closer, and saw that he seemed to have lost some muscle tone. The muscles weren’t quite as well defined. But still, his pecs seemed larger.

Don dismissed it as a faulty mirror. Maybe a trick mirror — like in amusement parks. He turned face-on to the mirror. Now his jaw dropped as he stared at his waist. Something was definitely amiss! His abs were … flat. Smooth. And his waist was thinner? That was impossible! But his reflection was right there for him to behold. Don’s eyes narrowed. Was it that his waist was thinner, or that his hips were wider? Don turned to the side, and gasped. His ass seemed rounder. More like … a faint cry slipped out of his mouth … like Linda’s round sexy tush! It looked like he had a woman’s ass! Don looked up, and gasped again. There was something wrong with his chest. His muscles seemed much smaller, his skin smoother - except for his pecs. No, Don realized to his shock. Not pecs. Breasts! There was no mistaking the fact that his nipples were larger! And beneath them, it looked like there was breast tissue.

In a near panic, Don looked down, and saw that there were cone-shaped boobs on his chest. Little-girl conical breasts, that grew even as he watched, nipples moving further as the breast tissue filled in, until they began to round over, filling out more and more, bigger and rounder. Don’s hands shot up to hold the impossible objects, and he cried again, a tiny gasp of shock, as he saw his hands, now fine and delicate and oh-so-feminine, ending in red fingernails extending a half inch beyond the delicate fingertips! He felt his hands cupping the boobs, while at the same time, his body registered the sensory input of something pressing against the skin of his chest. And even as he cupped the boobs, he felt them still growing, still pressing outward!

Don saw a faint swirl of hair beside his head, and he glanced up, at the mirror, his hands still clasping the boobs on his chest. Once more, he cried in anguish and confusion — his hair was longer. Long and wavy and very deep auburn. Dangling now to near his shoulders, with the tips curled under ever so gracefully, and bangs hanging down before his eyes. And what eyes! Big, soft green eyes. Don realized that if his hair were a little redder, he’d look like an Irish dreamgirl! He was shocked to see that, even with his mouth open in shock, his face was … pretty? No, that wasn’t enough. Beautiful. Classically beautiful. Nearly perfect.

“Oh, there you are.” It was Linda’s voice, from behind him.

Don spun, startled and confused. “Linda!” he gasped. “What …?” His mouth worked feverishly, but no words came forth. They were impossible in this situation. What could he say?

“You look nice,” Linda said, almost as if she’d expected this change.

Don stared at her. “What’s happening to me? What’s going on? How did you do this?”

Linda tried to smile, but as she looked at Don’s new female body, she began to feel a tinge of jealousy. “You’re changing into a girl, that’s what’s happening.” She gave him a knowing look. “After all, this is Bikini Beach.”

“I couldn’t have said it better, except for the part about not permitting topless sunbathing in my park.” The voice of the old woman from the ticket booth sounded both amused and stern.

Don stared at her for a moment, then at Linda. “What are you doing to me?” he demanded. His eyes widened as he truly heard his voice. Soft, sexy, and very contralto. A wet-dream voice if ever he’d heard one. “What’s happening?”

The old lady clucked. “She just told you.” She pulled something from behind her back. Or from somewhere. She held it out to Don, and he saw that it was a bikini top. “Now put this on.”

Don stared open-mouthed at the top, so Linda took it and began to tie it on him. Her. “But … why?” he wailed finally.

Linda glanced at the old woman, then at Don. She shrugged, but he could see a glimmer of delight in her eyes. She was hiding something.

The old woman was satisfied that he was no longer indecent, so she trudged off.

Linda finally couldn’t contain her glee. “I didn’t want you getting pawed by all the hussies out there. That’s what the change is all about.”

Don shook his head. “But … but why did you bring me here if you were worried? We could have stayed home.”

Linda grinned. “Oh, but you’ve got it all wrong. This isn’t about today. This is about my trip.”

Don’s eyes widened. “What are you talking about?” Recognition seemed to creep in. “You mean … I’m stuck like this …”

Linda nodded, smiling. “For the entire duration of my trip.” She got a wicked grin. “Now you’re safe from all those bimbos and boyfriend-stealing tramps.”

Don’s face fell as he realized, for the first time, the depths of Linda’s problems. “But sweetie,” he tried to plead, “you know you can trust me.”

Linda’s expression changed into one of determined madness. “This way, we can be sure of it. Can’t we, Donna?”

**********

Don sat sullenly in the big stuffed chair, glaring at Linda. He — she — felt betrayed. She’d tricked him, and for no good reason.

“Oh, come on, honey,” Linda said cheerily, trying to lighten the mood, "admit it — you had fun.”

The frown didn’t leave Don’s face. Or Donna, as Linda was calling him., as was everyone else. Somehow, the magic had temporarily erased Don, leaving Donna. When they’d stopped for gas, the attendant had recognized Donna. As they walked from the car, the neighborhood kids had sang 'hi' to Donna. A cop on his beat said hello to Donna. The doorman had recognized Donna. Like it or not, he was Donna. “The park was fun,” Donna admitted, still scowling. “But this,” she gestured at her new body, “isn’t. Why’d you do this to me?”

Linda shrugged. “It’s done. So you won’t be tempted while I’m gone.”

Donna’s frown deepened. “And how do I know you’ll change me back once you get home?”

Linda smiled sweetly. “Your pass is good for one week. After one week, the magic wears off and you change back.” She smiled and stood. “Now, let’s go to bed.”

Donna glared at her. “Go ahead. I’m sleeping on the couch.”

Linda shrugged. “Suit yourself.” She blew a kiss to Donna, further annoying her, and flounced into the bedroom.

**********

-- Sunday --

Donna reluctantly drove Linda to the airport, turning away when Linda tried to give her a kiss on the cheek. Donna was being cordial, but no more. As she drove home, Donna wondered what she was going to do. She wasn’t a woman, not in her mind, anyway. She didn’t dare go out. Well, maybe a bit. Jogging. Yeah, that should do it. A good run always helped clear her mind and get rid of some pent-up energy.

Donna found to her chagrin that all of Don’s running clothes had been turned into their female counterparts. Even his old gray sweats had changed into nice light red — pink — sweats, and they were a lot more clingy and tight. He pulled on a pair of panties, then his running shorts. As Donna pulled out her top, she saw something fall from it. She bent over, feeling her exposed breasts swaying and bouncing, and retrieved it. With disgust, she realized it was a bra - a jogging bra, to be precise. Holding it like it was a snake, Donna dropped it back in the drawer and pulled her top on.

Donna glanced at herself and realized that having her hair loose would never do for running. A brief cry of anguish escaped her, a venting of pent-up frustration, then she paced. Think. What to do? The other girls had years of practice for the everyday details of life. She didn’t. Like a light bulb turning on, the idea hit her. What did the girls who ran do? All she had to do was emulate them. She checked the counter and discovered an elastic band. After a couple of rather amusing tries, she got her hair up in a ponytail. Well, most of it, she realized. Good enough.

Donna didn’t get more than ten steps into running before she was headed back to the apartment, having realized just why she needed a jog bra. Finally, she felt all set, even though the bra felt like a vise around her chest.

As she ran, trying to ignore her surroundings, she realized very slowly that guys out jogging were looking at her. Donna wondered what was wrong? Did they know? What were they staring at? It slowly dawned on her that they were staring because they found her extremely attractive. As that realization sank in, Donna found herself blushing. At the same time, she hated herself. How could she possibly like having guys stare at her? And yet … there was no denying that she’d felt a tiny thrill when the guys stared.

When Donna got home, she was tired and sweaty. Following Don’s old habits, as soon as the door closed, she began to strip, baring herself to just her panties. Both fatigued and happy, she walked lightly across the living room, dragging her dirty sweats behind her. Suddenly, she realized what she was doing. The curtains were open; only the lace sheers muted her figure from anyone who happened to be peering in the windows. Red-faced, she pulled the sweat top up to cover her breasts and high-tailed it for the bathroom.

Donna couldn’t remember a shower feeling so invigorating, although she quickly learned that the spray stung her breasts. The blasting jets of water quickly washed away the sweat and dirt, while the heat and steam soaked into her tired muscles. She felt like her entire body was alive, reveling in each and every moment of the shower.

When she stepped out of the shower, Donna knew she had a problem. She tried patting her hair dry, but as soon as it flopped on her skin, she got wet again. She started to rub the towel, but then some inner sense told her that was a mistake; she remembered how hard it was to untangle Don’s hair when he did that — this much-longer hair would be impossible! Finally, standing naked and wet and getting a bit chilled, Donna tried to wrap a towel around her hair. Next, she took another towel and dried her body, wrapping it around herself as she’d seen Linda do.

Donna just puttered around the house for most of the afternoon, still wrapped only in a towel. She just couldn’t bring herself to put on some of her ‘feminine’ clothes. Television was boring. She ended up putting on some of her CDs, but found that even they weren’t much fun to listen to.

Finally, about dinner time, Donna realized that she was getting hungry. And no wonder! She hadn’t had any lunch, either. A glance in the refrigerator revealed nothing appetizing. Donna sighed, knowing that she’d have to go out.

The skirt she ended up wearing was relatively conservative, as was the knit shirt. Donna pulled on a pair of sandals, and then tackled the tangled and dried hair. A long frustrating time later, Donna got her hair combed into something reasonable. She grabbed the little clutch purse. Ready to go.

Something in her mind said she wasn’t ready. She glanced at the bathroom counter — at the makeup. A shudder coursed through Donna. No way was she going to wear any makeup. So where had she gotten the thought that she needed it?

Donna stopped first at a pizza parlor to order takeout. She felt rather embarrassed as she stood waiting, and realized that she should have phoned in her order. Guys were staring at her. And no wonder — her figure was pretty attractive. She paid for her pizza and departed quickly, unaware of how the guys were watching her hips wiggle as she scooted across the parking lot.

Next stop — a movie. Donna figured that an action movie would be just the ticket. Something like Terminator or Rambo - a man’s movie. Despite knowing what type of movie she wanted, it took a long time to pick out a movie — they didn’t quite seem to interest her, and she had to force herself to rent Predator. And then, as she stood in line to pay, a guy started chatting. He was clearly both attracted by her appearance and intrigued by her choice of movies. “If only he knew…” Donna said to herself as he finally left her alone.

There was a lot more left-over pizza than Donna had thought — she just couldn’t eat as much as before. And the movie — it was okay, but it just didn’t grab her attention like it should have. She fell asleep on the couch watching it.

**********

-- Monday Morning --

The sun was shining brightly through the curtains when Donna stretched and swung her feet out of bed. She yawned, wondering when she’d moved from the couch to the bed, and then stood awkwardly and shuffled to the bathroom. Splash, followed by some very unladylike cursing. She’d forgotten to check that the seat was down. She brushed her teeth and combed her sleep-tangled hair.

With her eyes a little wider, Donna shuffled to the kitchen. A glass of juice and a banana. Good enough. Not too heavy. With her stomach calmed, Donna shuffled back to the bedroom. Moments later, she emerged in her running outfit. Donna found herself not quite so startled when she noticed guys watching her. She even smiled to herself once as she realized that the jog bra wasn’t completely containing her large bouncy breasts, and the guys were very obviously noticing.

After her shower, Donna immediately combed out her hair, and then turned on Linda’s blow drier. She smiled to herself at how much easier it was than the previous day, and her hair looked much better. God, she must have looked a fright yesterday! And as quickly as it came, that thought vanished, leaving Donna wondering just where it had come from.

She spent the entire afternoon listening to music. Television really sucked — nothing but soap operas and talk shows. How in the world could people watch those things? After a while, she turned on the computer and did a little checking on Don’s investments.

It got late much quicker than Donna realized; she’d been so absorbed in the financial work. She logged off the computer, then dialed a phone number and ordered some Chinese take-out.

On her way to pick up the food, Donna swung by the video store and dropped off the movie. She saw the hordes of people inside, including lots of guys, so she quickly dropped the movie in the outside drop box rather than have to deal with others. And for some reason, as she checked to ensure the movie had been rewound, she felt a shudder at the title. Predator? Ugh!!

Donna turned on the television and changed to the ABC channel. Monday Night Football. She smiled to herself as she took a bite of her food. Then she sputtered, gasping for air as the hot spicy food hit her. Damn, but this was hot! Donna felt confused as tears rolled from her eyes. Kung Pao shrimp was what she always ate — or what Don always ate! How could it be this spicy?

After eating enough to not be hungry, Donna put the rest of the food in the refrigerator and turned back to the game. It wasn’t long, though, before Donna found the game boring. It just didn’t catch her attention. Even though she understood the game implicitly, and knew the players and stats for the teams, she just couldn’t get into it. Splitting her attention, she picked up one of Linda’s magazines — Cosmopolitan — and started reading in an attempt to not be bored. She finally turned off the TV and carried the magazine to the bedroom. Without thinking, she slipped on a lace teddy, then slipped between the sheets and continued reading.

**********

-- Tuesday Morning --

Donna stretched lazily as she stood before the mirror, taking a little twist and turn to look at her body. She frowned for a moment, upset that she was still stuck in this body. But then, she thought, this wasn’t such a bad form to be in, was it? Very trim and fit, as her runs had confirmed. Attractive. Donna smiled as she considered that, if she had to be stuck in a body, this one was pretty good. She slipped her teddy to the floor and stepped into the warm spray of the shower.

After drying and combing her hair, Donna pulled on a pair of shorts, frowning slightly at just how short they were, then pulled on a shirt. She padded to the refrigerator and pawed around, looking for some breakfast. With a disgusted frown, she shut the door, the opened a cupboard. A muffled curse was heard as she let the door shut with a bang. There was nothing available for breakfast. No yogurt. No fruit. No juice. Not even any decent cereal. Donna sighed heavily as she realized she needed to do some shopping.

It was late in the morning when Donna got home, lugging the bags of groceries. She plopped the bags on the table, then scrambled as the contents spilled from the flimsy plastic and threatened to fall off the table. Having successfully rounded up the groceries, she started to put things away, reserving an orange and a container of yogurt to eat.

Donna was halfway done with her yogurt when she happened to glance at the clock. Another soft oath escaped her lips. Damn, but that had taken a long time - and for just a few groceries, too! She wondered how time could have gotten away from her. The simple trip took almost as long … as Linda took! Much longer than Don had ever taken in the grocery store. She puzzled over the peculiarity.

Donna decided to add an apple and call it lunch. Then she wondered what to do. As she thought, she saw some neighborhood children riding noisily past on their bikes, enjoying the outdoors and fresh air. Donna smiled to herself as she decided that a bike ride would be a nice change.

In the garage, Donna was surprised a bit to find Don’s bike had been altered, and now had a lower center bar — like a girl’s bike. But then she shrugged. It wasn’t like a boy’s bike was appropriate, was it.

The bike ride lasted most of the afternoon; Donna found she didn’t really want to stop. It was such a pleasant afternoon. On her way home, she stopped by the video store to get a movie. The movie she thought about renting was one of Don’s favorites — Kelly’s Heroes. A good manly war movie, with no ladies. But as she looked at the case, Donna felt a shudder. The thought of watching this movie just seemed so … alien! She quietly placed the case back on the shelf and moved out of the war movie section. She finally settled on Titanic; she and Linda had seen it, and Don had enjoyed the action. Donna tried to convince herself that she was going to watch it for the action and the special effects. The alternative was _not_ something Donna wanted to contemplate.

**********

-- Wednesday Morning --

Donna slid out of bed slowly and stepped out of her teddy. She padded into the bathroom. This morning, there was no splash, no cursing. Donna had a momentary thought that she was getting too used to this body — but the thought passed quickly. When she looked into the mirror, she realized she looked a fright. Her hair was a total mess.

Well, Donna thought to herself, if she started out with a jog, then all she had to do was comb it out right now, then pull it up into the ponytail. She could worry about making it look better after she took her post-jog shower. Donna’s face froze in a frown. Worry about fixing her hair? That was a strange thought. She shrugged, then combed her hair and got into her running clothes.

It might have been Donna’s imagination, but it seemed to her that the jogging trail had more guys on it than she remembered. Either that, or she was just noticing them. And it was clear that they were noticing her. But for some reason, this made her smile.

Midway through the run, Donna stopped for a drink at a park fountain and sat down on a bench for a bit of a breather. She’d run harder today than before — just to prove that Don’s stamina was still in this female form. As she sat, resting, a guy joined her. She felt very uncomfortable, but the guy was in a conversational mood. And Don was always a good conversationalist. Donna shrugged inwardly and began to talk with the guy. She didn’t feel threatened — it was a very public area, it was the middle of the morning, and besides, Donna didn’t know enough about being a woman to be nervous. After resting and talking for nearly an hour, Donna realized how much time was passing, and made her excuses. As she stood to run, the guy smiled and said he hoped he’d see her again. As she ran off, Donna felt a rush of delight at his statement. She was attractive to men — this guy confirmed it. And for some strange reason, that made Donna smile.

After her shower, Donna grabbed a light brunch and got dressed. She found herself driving down to the mall. After all, Donna thought, she wasn’t going to be a woman for much longer. She might as well try some of the ‘woman’ things. She’d never have another chance!

And so Donna went shopping. She tried on lots of clothes. Casual outfits. Dresses. Evening attire. Skirts and blouses. Shorts. Practically everything she could think of. And she found herself buying a few outfits — which seemed odd, but she couldn’t quite place her finger on why it would be odd. After all, it was just curiosity, wasn’t it?

With her purchases in her hands, Donna strode confidently into the mall. She walked a ways, knowing that heads were turning as she passed. Male eyeballs tracked her movement, locked onto her luscious body and attractive face. She didn’t realize that a sensuous sway had crept into her stride as she turned the corner.

There, in front of Donna, lay the store she’d been wondering about - Victoria’s Secret. Lingerie. She felt her nerves giving, rattled by her peculiar desire to go in as a woman. Donna wondered for a brief moment how she could possibly do this. After all, she was a guy.

But she gave in to temptation. The store had a siren’s appeal, luring her into previously forbidden territory. She’d never have a chance like this again. So she walked in, nervously glancing as if she were doing something naughty or unseemly.

Donna strutted around the apartment in her new outfit, regaling in the feel of the soft satiny panties, the slight tug of the garter belt around her waist, the soft cupping of her bosom. She glanced herself in the mirror, and gasped, while blushing at the same time. She was _very_ attractive. There was no doubt about that fact. And in this outfit — wow! She was _sexy_! Lacy red satin bra and matching panties. Red garter belt. Silk stockings. And on her shapely body — Donna realized that she was making herself horny thinking about this body! At the same time, she was profoundly embarrassed by the display she was putting on. After all, dressing in lingerie like this was ... weird! No guy did this. At least, no guy that Donna knew. So what was she doing prancing about the apartment like a cheap tramp in a strip show?

But still, part of her — a large part — found it very exciting. She twirled, letting her hair dance around her shoulders, brushing them so teasingly, while her boobs bounced and swayed with the motion. She tried some come-hither and pouty expressions in the mirror, trying the Playboy centerfold look. And finally, she got herself so excited that she did what curiosity would eventually lead her to do. She spent a very long time exploring this very hot body, discovering many previously secret facts about a woman’s erogenous zones, learning first-hand what gives a woman pleasure. And despite feeling a bit ashamed, Donna felt pleased with herself as well.

**********

-- Thursday Morning --

The first look on Donna’s face was confusion. She seemed to remember some things about last night. But she couldn’t have done THAT, could she have? Was it all a dream? As she became more aware, less caught between the dream world and the waking one, she slowly realized that it wasn’t a dream — she had spent a considerable amount of time masturbating. Her expression slowly changed to a mixture of shock and delight — shock that she’d have done it, and delight at the memories which even now gave her a warm sexual afterglow.

Donna had a quick and small breakfast — after all, she had to watch her figure. She frowned at the thought — it was another of those alien thoughts? She was Don. She didn’t have to act like a girl. She glanced at the clock, and seeing how late it was, decided to give her body a break and skip the morning jog. Instead, she took a luxurious soak in the tub, marveling at how wonderful it felt, and then she brushed her hair. She already knew where she was going — the mall. A day of shopping and browsing and seeing if she could handle a day in public as a woman. An entire day. Not hiding, not cowering on the couch. Being out.

Donna’s goal was only to browse, walking around, having fun. She was dressed in a relatively modest skirt and blouse with her hair up in a ponytail, and despite having looked — almost longingly — at the makeup on the dresser, she hadn’t worn any. Mostly, that wasn’t because she didn’t want to — it was because she didn’t know how to. So it was natural that, as she walked past a department store makeup and perfume section, she paused, looking curiously at the dazzling array of products. It was only a short step from looking to being seated, getting a makeover, learning about the application of blush, eye shadow and liner, lipstick, and all the other assorted products.

Feeling unusually sexy as she walked away, carrying a bag of makeup supplies, Donna didn’t notice a little more bounce in her step, a lively and almost happy spring. She walked some more, stopping to browse in a store here, a shop there, until she was walking past a hair salon. She almost ignored the shop, but a picture caught her eye — a model with her hair done in what Donna considered to be a very attractive style. The style wasn’t what did it, though — it was the fact that the model’s hair was almost exactly the same color and length as Donna’s.

She walked out of the salon, smiling happily as she went. No longer was her hair in a simple ponytail. Now, it looked almost elegant. And for some reason, Donna found the new look fun. After all, she reminded herself yet again, this was only a temporary experience, so she might as well make the most of it. Before the trip was done late that afternoon, Donna had added a very sexy dress to her wardrobe, with matching high-heeled shoes.

A tiny voice in the back of Donna’s mind screamed in protest as she drove to the nightclub. This was going too far, the voice cried. But Donna smiled and ignored it. She was bound and determined to make the most of this experience, and since she’d had a very successful day shopping, going out for a night of dancing seemed like a normal thing to do. And dance she did! She danced nearly non-stop, and with any guy who was interested — at least, any guy who she thought looked like and also non-threatening. It got awkward a couple of times when some guys got a little insistent, and Donna realized that she lacked the years of practice that girls had for these situations. Somehow, though, she muddled her way through. As the night wound down, she found herself, to her total shock, accepting a date for the following night.

**********

-- Friday Morning --

The morning jog seemed a bit different, but Donna couldn’t quite place her finger on the reason. Perhaps it was because she was quite overtly displaying her figure, exaggerating the sway of her hips and wearing a slightly looser bra so her boobs bounced more seductively. Perhaps it was because she’d picked a tighter suit to better emphasize her figure. All of those things, however, were done by her subconscious — Donna wasn’t really aware of them. But she did notice the result. Guys were clearly watching her. She was secretly enjoying it.

She spent a long time in the afternoon getting her hair ready and getting made up. In the salon, doing the hair had seemed so trivial. But here, without practice or skills, it took Donna a long time to get to the point where she felt presentable. The makeup was a similar story. Inwardly, Donna wondered why she was going to so much trouble. Outwardly, she smiled as she saw the transformation from a good-looking girl into a beautiful, sexy woman. And when she put on the dress, she was stunned — and very pleased. She looked like a million bucks.

Donna had arranged to pick up the guy. It was one trick which Don had experienced often, and she completely understood the reasoning behind it. It was far safer for the girl that way. She picked up her date, and was treated to a very nice dinner at a chic Italian restaurant. After dinner, they went dancing, only this time, she stayed with the one guy. She wasn’t really paying attention, and before too long, she felt a little woozy from the drinks. Still, she was feeling in control.

It was Donna who made the suggestion that they go back to his place. Even as she felt surprise at her actions, she felt a growing desire to experience the totality of womanhood. She kept telling herself that this wasn’t weird, that it was normal curiosity, that it was only temporary. At the same time, she was telling herself no, this was wrong. But the negative arguments lost. She allowed herself to be swept off her feet. And as the evening progressed, Donna reveled in the newfound joy of sex, especially since she’d lucked into a guy who was careful to ensure she got as much as he did.

**********

-- Saturday Morning --

Donna woke with a start, realizing that she didn’t recognize her surroundings. She realized that she was — naked — in bed with someone. And then it started to come back — the dinner, the dancing, and especially the sex. Donna smiled to herself as she recalled the passionate explosion that her orgasms were. Even as she thought of them, she started to feel a little tingly and excited. She slipped quietly out of bed, heading for the bathroom, her face aglow with a pleasure she’d never known.

When she came out of the bathroom, the guy was reclining on the bed, smiling at her. She quickly noticed the bulge in the sheets, and without having to be asked, slid back into bed. After the morning romp, Donna borrowed his shower to clean up a bit. She found herself sharing the shower — and even more sex.

It was late in the morning when Donna finally got home, smiling to herself and feeling very, very contented. There was a message waiting on the answering machine. It was Linda, reminding Donna that she’d be flying in that afternoon. Donna glanced at the clock and cringed. Not much time to get to the airport. She changed her clothes, gave her hair a quick brush, and rushed out of the apartment.

As she started down the highway to the airport, Donna had a nagging thought that she was forgetting something. It finally came to her. She took the next exit, turned around, and sped back to finish one last errand.

Donna stood with the others, waiting to greet the passengers as they deplaned. She frowned to herself as more and more people strode up the jet-way, without Linda. Finally, Donna spotted her.

Linda fought her way through the milling crowds. She was annoyed that these people chose to block the aisle with their greetings and hellos and hugs, rather than moving to one side. Finally, she spotted Donna.

She smiled and rushed to give Donna a quick hug. Then she frowned. Something wasn’t right. She finally spoke. “You didn’t change back.”

Donna smiled. “Nope.”

Linda’s frown deepened. “What’s going on?”

Donna smiled sweetly. “I stopped by Bikini Beach to get a membership upgrade.”

Linda’s jaw dropped. “An … upgrade?” Her eyes were wide as saucers, and her mouth hanging agape betrayed her shock.

Donna smiled. “Sure. I got a lifetime membership.” She grasped Linda’s arm, like a good friend rather than like the lover Don had been. “I really want to thank you for taking me to the park. This last week has been a total blast! I can’t remember having such fun in a long time! Dinner, dancing, shopping.” She leaned a bit closer. “And sex! Wow! Why didn’t you tell me it was so good for a woman?” She giggled.

Linda stopped in her tracks, her mouth dangling foolishly, her mind nearly frozen by the words she’d just heard. “But…” she finally stammered.

Donna smiled sweetly again. “I guess you should have trusted me.” She looked at Linda, seemingly puzzled. “Well, are you coming? I’ve got to get home and get changed. I’ve got a date tonight.” She picked up the garment bag Linda had dropped and clutched Linda’s arm, dragging her toward the exit. Inside, Donna smiled to herself. Maybe next week she’d tell Linda that the pass was only temporary. Maybe - if she’d learned her lesson by then. If not, well, being Donna was quite fun…

FIN

up
153 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very realistic

I would love to have been Donna, her inner girl took over as each day progressed. I really beleieve once she discovered how much a girl enjoys sex she no longer wanted to be male. I really believe as a female one is more content with the daily things that occur. I began liee intersexed and now live as a woman on a daily basis. I enjoy guys as lovers and wonder why I didn't change sooner.

Jill Micayla
Be kinder than necessary,Because everyone you meet
Is fighting some kind of battle.

Or maybe . . .

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

Or maybe by next week Donna will decide to stick around.

Wouldn't it

be great if there really was a Bikini Beach!? Well I think it would be great anyway lol!

Hugs

Vivien

Please Elrod, I need a sequel to find out if Don

stays Donna, or returns to being Don because of that female's jealousy. To me, Don/Donna should call it quits on her.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Ouch... female jealousy.

Ouch... female jealousy. Linda can call herself lucky that Don/na still feels anything for her. I'm not sure if I'd still want to be together with someone after this kind of betrayal.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi

....

What is with the Bikini Beach and always making them stereotypes? Why couldn't Donna enjoy those kinds of movies, or football. I know PLENTY of women who love football and action explodey movies. I even as much of a girly girl I am still enjoy some too... if the guys are hot enough ;p

But yeah, that always irks me about the park, it turns the guys into caricatures of women. I wonder if the grandma would have a heart attack if a butch straight girl with a shaved head, men's grunge and a completely messy attitude walked into the park?

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

I loved the ending.

Serves Linda right for being such a jealous, possessive bitch. You served up another winner. Thanks.