The First Queen in the Village 14

Printer-friendly version



The First Queen in the Village 14



by WannabeGinger


Astrid has had a wonderful afternoon with Heidi. Christopher, likewise, with Bev. Armed with ‘information’, both aim for home at the end of the day and Christine prepares to explain her plan in detail to Andy.

There are some explicit details contained early on in this chapter, so, though it’s mild, there’s a need for CAUTION.

Chapter 14 — The plot is hatched!

So the blow-dry it was. The style was full and the volume as heavy as could be with the length. The highlights shone. The redhead that Astrid now was had a blonde aura about him. She was totally and utterly delighted. Andy had never been happier,

And Christine could tell that when Andy entered the cottage a few minutes later. He had skipped down the street, her girly summer clothes making her feel chilled in the evening air. Was that her nipples that she felt standing up against the blouse that Andy was wearing? Christine could tell, Andy was evidently in heaven.

Immediately she entered the house, Christine shouted “Darling, you look stunning!” and took the three or four steps towards her husband and gathered him up in her arms. “Astrid, you are the most gorgeous girl in the world….. Don’t you look wonderful! You look a million dollars…. I so love the hair, soooo love it! Aren’t you delighted. It looks so feminine, I could eat you here and now……. In fact, I think I shall…..”

Andy was unable to speak, so enthusiastic had his wife been in those moments. It made him feel all the more flattered and, indeed, vulnerable. Whatever Christopher was going to do, she, Astrid, would revel in it. Within moments, Christopher’s top was off and he was undoing Astrid’s tight waist belt. The belt that cinched his waist a little cruelly. His hands stretched around her waist and he felt for the fastenings of her dress. They resisted for a second before the garment fell to the floor, revealing Astrid in her gorgeous lacy underwear. Her stockings were tight and her legs were sheer. He low-heeled shoes nevertheless caused Andy to stand in a girly way. Christopher drew her into his arms and their lips met in a most passionate kiss Deep, deep and penetrating. Both exploring their lover’s mouth with their tongue. Andy’s lipstick was soon smeared in a way that only lovers’ lipstick can be.

Astrid stood there, as if a dream was playing out in front of her eyes. She hadn’t expected such a reception when she got home from Heidi’s salon. She might have hoped… but never dreamed!...... She stood in her undies and a thought flashed through her mind….. “If only my bra were full with real tits……” and the thought was gone…..

“Oh, Darling….” was all Andy managed before his panties were stretched aside and the tucking that he had so expertly applied early in the day, was undone. His cock was allowed to hang for only a moment before Christine was on her knees, there in the living room of the cottage, and she had taken it into her mouth. Christine was hungry. She wanted this. She had been male for too long today. She wanted Andy and she wanted him… now!

--oo00oo–

So little opportunity to talk about the day’s experiences….. Once Christine’s lusts were satisfied, and now upstairs in the bedroom, Andy’s took over and he indulged his desire to make love to the beautiful woman who lay before him. She wore the vestiges of her masculinity, her tits still bound and out of sight and the boxer shorts she had playfully stolen from Andy’s wardrobe this morning were still in place….

Equally, her face bore no make-up and her hair was still slicked-back, boyish style. After all, she was still fresh from Christopher’s encounter with Bev.

Astrid’s face was soon buried in Christine’s bushy ‘homeland’ and her tongue soon explored the folds that would drive her wife mad. Andy was a girl again. Making love to a woman she loved. What a partnership they had. She could have him when she wanted him, and he could have her. Ok, she would find him less hard and he would find her more soft. Their love-making was the source of joy that few couples experience. Whether boy and girl, or girl and girl, it didn’t matter. Today, they had been girl and boy to the world. Their roles reversed. How wonderful!!

Christine’s climax was ecstatic. Her whole body shook with an energy she wanted to hold and grasp close to her. When this subsided, she and Andy laid back in joyful solace on their fantastically soft and welcoming bed.

There were things to talk about, but there was plenty of time for that.

--oo00oo– (relax, no more sex from here!)

Andy and Christine prepared dinner together, Christine now fully restored to her Christine looks which Andy loved so much. Andy remained in his Astrid looks which Christine loved so much, such was the transformation of the hairstyle Astrid now enjoyed. His make-up was restored and a fresh leisurewear garment clothed her.

“So, my honey, we have to decide how you present yourself to the world for the coming few days or weeks. Is there going to be a place for Andy in our home for now?” Christine ventured to explore. “I do have a suggestion….”

“I’ll need to know what you have in mind for your plan for the village, darling, before I can make up my mind. I mean, I’m more than happy to stay as I am…. For now…. Until I know……. I am happy as I am…. You know that……”

So, Andy’s buy-in was total. Christine already knew that. It was for her to decide how to proceed. They had knowledge of the neighbours that they didn’t have previously…. And they would go through that meticulously once Andy knew her plan in detail. They had taken a big step towards changing the way they were presented to the village.

It wouldn’t be easy for them to be seen as man and wife. It might be possible for them to be seen as two women, sisters, living together while “Andy’s away” But Bev and Heidi both knew their secrets, and their passions…. And so did Lottie too.

So that made three people who were already involved. All were more than willing to help. In fact, Christine thought, just try to stop them!

“Ok, honey, let’s run with it this way for now. You be Astrid. I’ll be Christine…… And enjoy your beautiful female self! Why don’t I fix us a couple of gin and tonics and let’s talk through my plan. Then we can talk through the who’s who of the village and who will be most likely to want to come across and be with us in what I have planned?”

“Ohhh, yes! My lover, I’d love a gin!” exclaimed Andy. He relaxed and felt the underwear cuddle him.

As she poured the gin and sprang the can of tonic, Christine looked across the room at this ‘almost’ woman, speculating how far this transformation might go after the sudden and quite rapid buy-in she had gained from him. In fact, this had all been her idea, even though Andy had convinced himself it was his idea to start with. Who knows? It may have been. There must have been a deep willingness to explore the girly side of his brain. How long had that been there? Probably since teenage years. Probably. She did know that for sure, in fact. He had once confessed to losing one girlfriend for having played at exchanging clothes. That was it. It was his idea! She wasn’t forcing anybody to do anything…

But it had been her plan. What was about to happen. If she got it right with him…. And she had no doubt it would be good… She studied her husband, sitting there en femme. Realistically a woman to love.

“Here’s your gin, my darling girlfriend....” she said as she sat beside Astrid.

Taking a huge swig of the sparkling concoction, Astrid said, “So, please, please, tell me. Where is this leading? I mean, I know you want to see if others in the village will play the same games as we love doing. I know that. So, how do you want to go about that and what do I have to do? Because, I do want to give it a try….. We may be banned from the place if it all goes pear-shaped, but I’m prepared to risk that.” She paused and noticed the lipstick on her glass. Her heart trembled…..

“OK, sit back and listen. I perhaps should have shared this with you before but, well… I needed to get the feel of the place and my talks with Bev tell me that everything I thought is probably likely to happen, if we do as I’m going to suggest. There are several women in the village who are the more dominant partner in the marriages here. I don’t mean in any sexual way — except in a couple of cases perhaps, but in the ‘who makes decisions and who follows’ aspect of their relationships.

“Ok, I see that, and what Heidi said bears that out too…..” Astrid chipped in.

“What we need is a vehicle to get them together and I think I know the way.” Christine had this planned.

“You mean take them on a coach trip somewheres???” laughed Astrid.

“not quite, but I’d like them to know eachother, and us importantly, a lot better at the end of a first event. I’d suggest we do that here. In the privacy of our own home. And not necessarily with all of them. I’m thinking it would be a better idea to get two or three women on board and then see how we get on from there…..”

“But how?” Girly incomprehension. Astrid needed to be told in detail.

“With an invitation…… one that’s intriguing….. one that’s impossible to refuse…..”

“What might they be invited to? A dinner party?!” Andy wasn’t getting it.

“Well, maybe drinks will be involved.. and maybe some nibbles….!” Said his wife.

“I’m always interested in a nibble, you know that!”

“Andy, behave yourself.. I’m being serious. This will work….” Christine was stern.

“What will work?” Astrid’s eyes flashed seductively.

“If you would close your pretty little lips and listen, you might find out…. And, by the way, redheads need a different colour lipstick… we shall buy you some tomorrow.” Again, Christine was stern. She wanted to get on with this.

“Ok, I’ll listen, like a good girl!” teased Astrid.

“Right…….” Christine paused. This was it…. The plan…… “The plan is for us to hold a house party. One with a theme and a focus. You know, like old-fashioned buy-from-a-friend parties in the past. Housewares. Cosmetics…. Stuff like that….”

Andy couldn’t resist temptation… “You mean we get the Avon lady in to set up a swingers party??? I don’t believe it!”

“Sternly, Christine said again.. “Now stop it! You’re not far wrong… but how can I get you to see what I have in mind if you go on like this! Now, we invite them…. The wives only…”

“Desperate….?!” Andy nearly lost his life at this point…

“…..The wives only. We invite them, intriguingly, to see and try a new range of clothing…. And accessories….. Not available through any local store here in leafy Gloucestershire. Come and have a few drinks. Try some things on. Amongst girly friends…… All very professionally and discreetly marketed. No indication of the true nature…”
!
“You mean the catalogue range that we’ve bought from in the past…?” True, they had and very sexy it was.

“Exactly. I’ve chosen a good range of different clothing and ..err...., accessories, if you know what I mean….” Christine had a huge shipment coming.

“….. and they’ll be delivered tomorrow or the day after. So that gives us no more than tomorrow to organize the invitations and choose who to send them to.”

In fact, she had already chosen the invitation list. As much for the nature of the husbands or partners involved, she chose the women she felt would like to take a little more control of their lives… and their husbands.

“The intention is for everything in this whole process to be voluntary. No coercion. If one of them says it’s not for her… or not for her husband… then we agree on that and move on. Maybe such a girl would enjoy it more when others tell her… as I’m sure they will.” Christine planned to use the power of the ‘third party’ in her selling effort.

“But isn’t this all a bit passé? A bit ‘Eighties’ ? …Maybe?” Andy still didn’t get it.

“Ok, ok, I’m not explaining myself well enough…. And this is where you come in…. my darling girly husband you! You, I want, will be involved in welcoming them all into our home. You, as yourself, will serve them their drinks…. As though you’re part of the whole evening. Which you will be, but not as Andy. When we all have drinks, you’ll make space and exit. As if you’re gone for the evening. Which Andy will be. You’ll be out of sight and out of mind …. Until your return as Astrid.”

“Ahh. I’m beginning to get the picture…… How long do I get to change? It will take me longer than when I have your help…. Which you know I love….. it’s a very sexy thing having your wife help you select your underwear and to put it on. And to choose which dress. Which shoes…. And to help with make-up…. And hair… of course, to help with my hair….!” It will take me a long time to do it well, thought Andy.

“Darling, don’t worry. I’ll come up and give you help in the final few minutes.

“Before…?”

“Before you join the ladies, as another lady….. Astrid, Imagine that, after they’ve been trying on some clothes and we’ve got on to the more interesting underwear …. And I have broached the subject of the ‘accessories’ which will start with a dildo or two, and some mild bondage stuff — cuffs and belts, you know the sort of thing……. I’ll have said that there are a lot of husbands out there who like these things and, of course, there will be some agreement…”

Christine’s word pictures were becoming quite graphic…..

“There will be protests, maybe, if any woman says “he’s not getting me into cuffs!” ……… And if there is, I’ll be saying — and this is crucial — “there are many men out there who like wearing things they’re not supposed to…. Don’t you think?” And with that, I’ll be leading the discussion towards the moment I can say “Take my Andy, for example, he’s got a side to him that only I have seen until recently. Now, he loves this so much, he’s met one or two other people……”. And I can say “hasn’t he Heidi? Hasn’t he, Lottie? I am sure they’ll be there — those two are first on my address list!”

“So, where do I come in?” asked Astrid. “Is all this going on with me outside?”

“Yes, it has to be that way, darling. I want the impact of your beautiful self to be held back until they’re really hungry for it…. You have to be upstairs until we’re ready. In fact, I’ve just had another idea which will really stun them…….. I’ll need Lottie’s help but I’m sure she’ll agree….”

“Ok, I’d love to be in there with you, but I’ll take your advice…….”

“Yes, now, when I’ve set up your arrival with us, and talked about your enjoying this so very much, I’ll have asked Lottie to come outside to help me for a minute and I’ll have brought her up to you in the bedroom and you can ask her to do you a comb-out of your fabulous new hair……. It will be adorable!”

“Well, I did ask if I could go back to the salon for a set, so this would be that opportunity…” Andy loved the thought.

“And then, Lottie comes back, knowing all about what’s going to happen and you arrive immediately behind her. And in you come. A woman….. who everyone knows is male — as male as any of their husbands or partners….. A male who enjoys being a girl. And then I leave it up to you to prove your delight in this. I’ll prompt you with a few questions but I’m sure they’ll be gagging to ask you their own questions by this time…..”

“So, I’m not trying to pass as a woman…. No? No, I’m not….. They’ll know I’m Andy, and that I love doing this… which I do…… I can tell, they’ll want know what started me…. When… how long…. Where do I go shopping? How much do you help? Was it your idea? How much time do I live like this? Isn’t the hair a bit permanent/ What might I do in the future …… Oh, yeah.. and then we’ll get on to the...... Am I gay? Do I fancy guys? Have I ever slept with one? All of which I can deal with — I’ve rehearsed that enough times in my own mind for occasions when I might be ‘discovered’………” Andy would make it clear he was anything but gay.

“You got it, honey……. I want them to finish by learning what a wonderful heterosexual man like you gets out of dressing in such beautiful clothes… And also what’s in it for me? Am I a lesbian, or what? I’ll tell them… I may just be a little bisexual… and how there’s nothing wrong in a little bit of what you fancy in that arena……. They’ll ask more…. How do I handle the days when I just want a good fuck from the man I love….. I’ll tell them…. I get just what I want, when I want it………” And Christine meant that.

“So, what do you want them to do? So far, this seems a bit of a shopping opportunity and a bit of exhibitionism. I know Heidi and Lottie are interested in being around us… neither was fazed by the idea of me going there dressed into the salon. But what of the others? And, then what about times for me to be a guy again….. There don’t seem to be many chances of that in this business model!” Andy’s insecurity surfaced for a split second.

“What do I expect them to do? I expect them to imagine their husbands looking and, for a moment, being just like you. You look so good. They could too.”

Christine knew that this was only the very first thing she hoped her guests would do. So, she went on. “More importantly, I want them to imagine just one item of clothing that we’ll have for them being worn by their husbands. We’ll have the necessary larger sizes and, we’ll get them interested in the tricks that they might play to get their men into their panties!”

“Tricks?” asked Andy. “Tricks like what?....”

“Tricks like betting he wouldn’t dare wear your things….. Tricks like saying all his own pants have been burned…… Tricks like promising a blow-job only if he does wear the panties….then the bra…….. Tricks like offering to wear a waspie, and stockings, and suspenders,… but then only if he wears some too! Tricks like pausing when putting on lipstick and saying you want him to wear some too…….. Tricks like tweaking his nipples and asking if he’s ever thought of having tits of his own and then offering him a bra to Tryon. Tricks like running your fingers through their hair and saying it would look nice a different colour…….. Tricks like suggesting you have a turnabout party at home and that he has to ‘turn about’…… Tricks like finding a night club where they have a drag queen night and going there on that night ‘by mistake’. The old tricks are the best…. To get started. If you remember, with you, I just pointed to your eyes one evening when I was doing my make-up and asking if I could see what your eyes looked like all done up…… And you let me! You looked fabulous, just as you do now…. But it was a surprise…. A surprise you let me do it… and a surprise you liked it so much……”

“And they’ll buy their husbands something sexy just on a whim….?” Andy was making out that he wasvery sceptical. And so he said so. “I bet it won’t fly….” WINDING cHRISTINE UP INTO A FRENZY.

A challenge like that was enough for Christine to react. “Ok, you doubt it, so you have to try it. No answer back. You’re committed. You’d better begin to practise your act for the girls. I’m going to design and send the invitations tonight.

So Andy was thus committed. Not just to have gone out and had his hair done, and not just to have gone to the pub fully dressed and enjoy a conversation with Bev who was only interested in her ‘husband’ Christopher. Not just those one-off experiments. This was a whole evening in conversation with several women from the village, with himself, Astrid, as the centre of attention. With all these women being encouraged to treat their husbands to experiences of femininity. Would it fly? Astrid was doubtful, but he was going to find out.

Christine was thoughtful for a moment and then asked a question. “I like the idea of Lottie helping you. How would it be if we asked Heidi and Lottie to play a more active part when we get to the next step in the process…..?”

“What next step?” Andy had purposely missed something….. “What’s next?”

“Next, silly, is the further meeting we have here at home, when we get the women together again, perhaps with one or two more who’ll have heard of what they missed first time round. I think that’s the time we get them to talk about any experiences we have caused them to have and what they fancy next”.

My idea is simple….. There will be a second meeting for the wives and partners but more importantly, there will be a third, when they bring their ‘other halves’ in a different gender to their normal one. That would be great!! Can you imagine it/ You’d be the prettiest girl in the room but they would only be spurred to give you competition for another time. This way, we have a kind of sorority or sisterhood in the making. Maybe the ‘new’ girls would get together on their own one day.”

“So, it’s real girls first, and I join you. Then it’s real giels talking about how they’ve enjoyed making girls of their boys. And then there’s the ‘new’ girls coming together with their partners to an all-girl night…… Wow! That’s what I call progress. How many do you think will come?” Astrid was fired with enthusiasm as the leading lady she would become.

“I would say there will be you and me, Heidi and Lottie, and Bev. Plus about three or four to start with. I would expect them all to go along with us, if we play the cards right. Then I’d add another two or three at the next stage. That’s the women… and you my darling, of course. Ten or twelve maximum. But then ten or twelve Queens to join you!!” Christine was very proud of her idea and the plan to get it into being.

“I’m really excited by this whole project.... Feminizing a whole village!” Christine wanted to close their talk because there was something else on her mind, “…..... but I fancy some more sex before we do those invitations…… and we have to discuss who is going to get them…. That’s the next thing….. Shall we have sex before or after that?

“Before!” said Andy.

The next chapter
will bring the “Runners and Riders” with some background for you dear Readers.

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I shan't be moving to the village any time soon...

Andrea Lena's picture

...will this adorable couple ever drop by to visit New Jersey? Simply wonderful story getting more and more difficult to read as I remember that life and fiction often intersect, but not in mine; leastwise not at the present time. Thank you, Ginger!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

I may have the vapors...

Ole Ulfson's picture

Can you have a party at my house? No! Alas, It wouldn't work for me, though I can dream. This get's more exciting with each chapter. I can hardly wait for the next. If only life imitated art!!!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Thank you Ginger,

Another great episode about that wonderful English village
known as " Much Bonking in the Marsh". Could 'Drea and I rent
a cottage there? Astrid could be doing so much to help the
economy of UK by encouraging tourism .She could organize "Drag
Racing" perhaps,you know,bring your own frocks !! There are all
sorts of activities for Christine to think up :)

ALISON

Good idea Alison!

As well as 'Drag Racing'.

What about a 'Hot Rod' display.

Or a 'Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang' night, for the car enthusiasts?

Just a thought!

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Ginger's Village WOW

Astrid is Dorothy, whizzes down the road and the Village is neither Kansas nor Oz.
Christine and Astrid to team up is brilliant!!!
One thing do not miss upcoming chapters. Please keep up the heat.

Hugs to Ginger,
JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Thank you all

.. for your encouragement! This matters a lot - oxygen to my flame, I guess! The side shows at the country fair must come into it sometime - I love the drag racing idea. G xx

runners and riders

which will be running and which will be riding?
:0
Lauran

hard work...

... will be all Christine's, I'm afraid - she'll get the benefit of Andy being all femmy though! xx