The First Queen in the Village 11B - caution!

Printer-friendly version


The First Queen in the Village 11B - caution!



by WannabeGinger


Taking things easy, Christopher and Astrid were enjoying their day of research into the proclivities of their neighbours in the village. Coffee had set them both up, as had the talk about having sex. Unsaid, both resolved that they would fore-go lunch and head for home before the joys of the afternoon.

Explicit details are contained in this chapter, so CAUTION if it might offend you.

Chapter 11B — The day Bev and Heidi……have to wait!!

Mid morning and the walk around the village had not really told them anything they didn’t already know about the neighbours — just a few added details that might be helpful in building rapport with the couples, or individuals, that they chose to involve first in Christine’s scheme.

“What I would like is to open up this place to our kind of enjoyments. I think there are wonderful things out there in the world around us but a secret community that isn’t shared by outsiders could really work very well. I think it should start on just evenings, maybe getting people to dress when they get home, just as a couple-thing if you like. Then, I think we should encourage these couples to meet ourselves and then eachother….. and we could help them by getting people we trust from outside to help. Heidi, if she’s willing, could do classes for those who can’t handle their hair, or their partners’ hair. We could find a local Avon cosmetics representative and, if she’s a likely helper, get her involved. And then we could bring in a dress designer — perhaps from one of the shops that specialize in fashions for taller ladies — there’s a good one in Oxford where we have bought some of your clothes….” Christine was in full flow now.

Astrid let her go on, taking in the fullness of what this would mean. It seemed as though Andy was sliding into the background….. Because if all these other people were dressing at night at home, they would expect to see him living in female clothes all the time, as a role model. As an example. He had no problem with that, now ha head Christopher’s assurance that his cock was needed in the overall scheme of things. Andy didn’t want to go for this ‘transitioning’ thing that he had read about. He liked his cock, even if it wasn’t as responsive as he would ideally like. It was ideal for fore-play and girly love-making.

He chipped in, saying “Let me get one thing straight though……. I’m going to be a girl for much more of the time. Is that what you’re thinking? “

“Yes, that’s what I’m thinking, my darling girly lover. But I meant what I said. I want you as my husband. We can live as two girls together for the world to see, but when I get you home, I want Andy back.” Christine smiled at him and touched his cheek, pressing one finger upon her husband’s lipsticked-lips. As they were both dressed, there was nothing wrong with the two of them standing in the quiet street and engaging in intimate conversation. Christopher’s hand slipped to cradle Astrid’s chin and their lips met in a glorious kiss. Right there in the sunshine. In the open. Wife and husband Astrid and Christopher.

“Let’s forget about the walk….. Let’s go home.” Christine whispered. Andy knew what she meant. Without a word, he took his husband’s hand and led Christopher back down the street towards their cottage.

On the way, Astrid continued checking what Christopher had in mind. “I’ve read — as you have — about ‘transitioning’ and it seems to me there’s a long way to go before that was an issue and, is I said, it’s not what I want, you know that…..” Astrid paused.

“And you point is…?” Christopher enquired….

“Well, my point is that I’ve followed some biographies of trannies who have moved in that direction and followed many of them through to gender reassignment and they way they live now as women beyond surgery. You know I would rather not do that and you have said you want my cock so we’re agreed……?” “Yes, And you point is…?” Christopher repeated……

“Well, what I’m getting at is that I would quite like to go a little way along that path, if you would agree. I mean…. Well, it’s hard to say…. How far…. But far enough……” Astrid was suddenly, unaccountably, nervous and slightly embarrassed. What she wanted from Christine was her agreement perhaps to try to develop tits of her own. Astrid loved tits. They were the only point at which her jealousy of the female form became obsessive. Oh, apart from hair and beauty…. Oh, and nice slinky clothes…

“Far enough to….?” Christine prompted.

“Far enough to try to develop my own breasts…… There! I’ve said it…… I’d love to have tits like your glorious wonderful kissable beautiful tits!..... I’ve never said so before… but… well, it seems like we’re moving…. Positively, towards living differently….. and…. Well, If I’m going to live as a girl outside the bedroom, then I want to have tits I can be proud of…. Would you go along with that, my honey. You know, I wouldn’t if you didn’t want me to….. But I do love them so… your tits, that is…..”

Christopher hugged his wife and said, “Darling, if you want tits, you shall have tits. Lovely natural ones…. And that means medication. You know, don’t you…… I mean, there are implants but they never look natural to me….. You promise me that you’ll be patient and take your time, taking the necessary medicines, then I’m with you and I’ll love you all the more for them! You know that I love my own tits and how you treat them when we’re making love. Well, I could do the same…. Nothing would give me more pleasure that that…. Well, before I give you a blow-job that is… I do so like that….”

Suddenly, the two were conscious that they were standing in the street talking about the most intimate details of their sexual identities, as if it didn’t matter who heard.

They kissed again and set off towards the cottage.

“We could get the medicines on the web with ease, I’m sure…. There are on-line pharmacies…… We could start you off on oestrogen ….. but you must promise me not to get too moody. That does happen, I’m told….. It’s simple HRT for females and I’m sure countless me experiment with that.” Christopher had some knowledge of these things.

“Don’t be such a bitch!” said Astrid….. “There would be fur all over the place if we both got pre-menstrual tension! I want to have it if you’re having it!” She laughed, but Christine thought Andy meant it.

“Things would go faster if you took another medicine. It’s for heart troubles but has a wonderful side effect called gynaecomastia. It’s called spironolactone and men who take it do tend to grow tits quite nicely. Put the two together and — though it would take a while — you could have a lovely bust, with enough to make your bra no longer need padding, in a few months — well, maybe a year. Would you like that?” Christine knew the answer before she said that.

Andy cuddled up close to his husband as they walked and Astrid said “oh, darling, this is turning into a very special day……”

Christopher though as they walked. He told himself that this was what he had planned. Completely and totally voluntary, willing transformation of his husband into his wife. To live together with her as two women, as lesbians, with the added extra advantage of a good fucking with his husband’s cock when he wanted. Christine was in heaven.

They reached the door of their cottage, unseen by any of the neighbours. As they crossed the threshold, Christine closed the door behind them whilst at the same time staring to remove Astrid’s clothes. He motioned towards the stairs and Andy did Christine’s bidding. Half-clothed, he reached the top of the stairs and turned. Christopher had followed her and was unbuttoning his own clothes. Astrid sank into his arms as he reached the top of the stairs. Her still crimson lips sought out his plain unstained mouth and Astrid’s tongue parted it, finding its way into a deep throated embrace.

With unaccustomed force, for a woman of her size, Christine pushed Andy towards the bedroom and, not stopping, pushed Astrid onto the bed. Dressed only in her corselet, her stockings and bra now, Christopher easily sprang the poppers that held the corselet across between Astrid’s thighs. Andy’s cock was there for the taking. Semi-erect, it was there to play with. Resting on her elbows above her wife’s prostrate position, Christine gave it a healthy slap to bring more life to the cock she so lusted after…..

“Ohhhh, ouch!!! Do that again!! Please!!” whispered Andy. So Christine did.

“You beautiful girl!” she said…. “I’m going to have you for lunch!”

--oo00oo–

Once satisfied, Christine laid back on the bed and invited Andy to return all her favours. His lipstick needed refreshment before he would bring himself to seek out the fantastic love nest between Christopher’s thighs. He returned to the bed and, for a moment, studied the man he was about to tongue-fuck. As much as he loved being a ‘chick with a dick’, Andy loved making love with a ‘guy with a pussy’.

Christopher’s legs were soon spread wide and his pussy was there for the taking. Astrid went down with her creamy lipsticked lips and began to trace gentle trails with her tongue across the already wet and waiting labia he found. Christopher’s clitoris beckoned and Astrid teased it, wafting her tongue past it again and again, until Christine was ready to cry out.

Christine’s first orgasm was a very long and complex one. Her thighs shuddered and her head flew from side to side. She grabbed Andy’s head and forced it deeper between the thighs that he knew so well. He came close to asphyxia but that only served to enhance his experience. Christine enjoyed a second orgasm almost before the first had finished and with that Andy felt himself cum.

There was little left of Christopher now in this bed. Two women lay side by side in the all-consuming aftermath of coincident orgasms. Their breathing was synchronized. Their hands gently moved across eachother’s bodies. The pause was essential.

But it was not to last. Christine wasn’t finished.

“Call me a bitch!?” You’ll pay for that!” She took Andy’s cock in her hand and began to rhythmically caress it, the strength of the touch growing quickly. Her other hand scratched at the fabric of Andy’s corselet and the suspenders that held his stockings up. She felt in complete control. She was going to do whatever she wanted with Astrid…. Or with Andy…… This woman beneath her looked like Astrid, but she knew she had Andy’s cock in her hand. Involuntarily, his cock grew again. He was unable to stop it, or hasten it. She had him where he could do nothing but be taken.

“You call me a bitch….. No, no… You’re MY bitch!” Christine said. “When I have finished with this, your cock is going away for the rest of the day and the whole of the night. Tonight, I will fuck you as my wife and you will love it. You will make yourself as pretty as you can and I shall have you.” The second time that Andy felt himself cum was extraordinary. His cock was by no means fully erect but Andy knew he had cum in his head, as a woman would. He didn’t need his cock for this. He had never cum just through thoughts before. There had always always been a physical handling up to and beyond his orgasms. This time was different. Christine was wanking him, yes, but his head took over. This was a female thing.

He loved the feeling, and knew he would want to do that again… and again…..

He wouldn’t need even to be touched. He wouldn’t need to have his cock erect. He would want it hidden away.

—oo00oo–

Christopher had to re-create the male image of herself and hide Christine away. This afternoon, he was hoping to seduce Bev. Whether or not the barmaid guessed that he was a she, or whether she accepted that he was a he, for the time being, he wanted to look good. To look his best. He was going ‘out on the pull’ and, with luck, Bev would be putty in his hands.

So Christopher’s choice of clothing was modern and city-slicker style. No more the country squire, hound-tooth check jacket and cord trousers, not at all. Christopher pulled on a pair of white cotton trousers, covering the exquisite lacy panties that Andy insisted he wore. “You’re still my wife, deep down” Astrid said in her ‘southern Belle voice’). Christopher’s socks were linen and the shoes were tennis loafers. High end branded, mind you, but loafers done the less. Christine chose one of Andy’s most expensive luxury leisure shirts which had a strong check pattern. She folded the sleeves back to mid-forearm level. A look of ‘ready for action’. She washed her face and applied some bronzing moisturizer. L’Oreal Man Expert Andy had around the place. Manly enough.

As Astrid came back into the bedroom having had a shower, Christopher was ready to sit and watch his wife get dressed. “You haven’t forgotten, I’m going to fuck you later, have you?” he enquired.

“Make an appointment!” Astrid replied. “And make sure, when you do, that you don’t muss with my hair! It will cost a fortune and I’m not having some man mess it all up!”

“Some man!! Some man!” Christopher laughed in a mock argumentative way. “You stand there stark naked with you cock hanging there and you call me ‘some man’ If you weren’t going to get dressed, I’d fuck you now!”

“Promises, promises!” was all that Astrid said, before Christopher had crossed the room and pushed her back on to the bed again. He slapped her cock, her little apology for a cock, and took it into his mouth. Andy’s body was unable to respond. It remained limp and powerless in Christopher’s moth. Which was just as Christine had hoped. What was there between Andy’s legs was soft and felt just as her own pussy does when she felt able to play alone. She licked up and down the line of the underside of Astrid’s cock, down between her bollocks through the folds of skin that would form her labia if she were ever to go for sex reassignment. It was as close to tongue fucking another woman as Christine could remember. (And, she thought, I have tongue-fucked a few women in my time).

Again, the two lovers lay back on their bed, this time nearing exhaustion.

Sleep wasn’t an option, however. The time for Christopher to meet with Bev was approaching. Heidi would be expecting Astrid soon after. Astrid now had to get dressed and both had to leave the cottage for their much anticipated meetings with Bev and with Heidi.

The summer dress that Astrid had worn that morning was now lying in a crumpled heap at the foot of the stairs. So that could no longer be worn that day. Her underwear would suffice from earlier, even though she had enjoyed sex wearing it.

So she put on the bra and the corselet and stockings. She found suitable strappy white shoes for her walk to the hairdressers. She just had time to put some fresh nail lacquer on her toes. Christopher smiled to see his wife’s attention to the lttle things of femininity that were now so important to her. He saw her pause as she put on the bra, gently shoving her ‘moobs’ upward and together to fashion a cleavage. He resolved to get those medicines for her on the Internet pharmacy website he knew.

Astrid turned to the closet where here special collection was stored. She paused briefly to see herself in the full length mirror, showing her to be a corseted, be-stockinged, slightly breast endowed thirty-something woman. A woman who had been fucking in the last hour or so. Something more modest would be right now. So she chose a plain white blouse with chiffon scarf to tie about her neck. The blouse had gentle flowery appliqué styling to soften it. It was waisted and accentuated what figure Astrid had to offer. She then chose a full skirt with vivid summer coloursthat swished below her knees.

Her corselet contained the cosy, still wet, source of pleasure that Christopher had indulged. The breeze through the folds of her skirt was cool.

She chose a small vial of nail lacquer from the selection that Christine kept in the bedroom and set off downstairs to take care of her pedicure. Looking over her shoulder, Astrid said, “Come on.. what’s keeping you?!”

Chapter 11 will get us to where Bev is in Christopher’s hands ….. and Astrid is in Heidi’s!!... and might introduce a few new names from around the village.

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Has anyone ever...

Andrea Lena's picture

...wanted to run out of petrol while driving; perhaps in a certain village. Is it getting hot in here? Is my face red?

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

wow

Wow Ginger what on earth am i going think of for the rest of the day, it makes me think of things a long time ago when I still ''could''!!!!

Hugs Ronnie :)

ROO

From one 'Breast man' to another: From Ole to Andy...

Ole Ulfson's picture

Buona fortuna, my friend: Enjoy the ride and all that comes with it. Just hold your breath and prepare for the thrill of a lifetime!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Thank you Ginger.

I am off to have a cold shower !!Woo,hoo!

ALISON

Foreplay Hot

Christopher/Christine

Get's so hot with Astrid/Andy what will she do with another partner. What she does for me Wow!

I hope I misspeak in her presence as I want to suffer the consequences.

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Stamina!

joannebarbarella's picture

This pair are going to wear themselves out before they find out if there are any like-minded individuals in the village if they're not careful!

Joanne

Very 'Arousing' thank you Ginger

'Phew', it was getting hot in here!

I think that spironolastone has too many side effects which can cause big problems, you may care to reconsider breast implants as an initial and quicker solution with a low dosage of hormones to supplement. However to keep his old fellow in a useable state may not be possble in the long term.

Then it depends on how long you want to keep him a him?

At the rate the two are going at it he may need to be replaced in the near future, or him will become a Hymn, may he rest in peace!

Excellent chapter.

Thank you Ginger.

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

a one-liner that applies....

IF ANYONE HASN'T SEEN "THE BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL" FILM YET.... SEE IT SOON! THE BEST LINE IS AN OLD ONE....
WHEN ASKED IF HE'S CONSIDERED THE DANGERS OF SEX AT OVER 60 YEARS OF AGE, HE ANSWERS, "IF SHE DIES, SHE DIES!!!"
BRILLIANT

GLAD YOU'RE ALL ENJOYING THE RIDE. BACK AT THE KEYBOARD NOW.
GINGER XX