Jacqui and Me - Chapter 9

Printer-friendly version

Jacqui and Me - Chapter 9
By Julie D Cole

For several minutes I just tried to catch my breath. I’d never experienced anything like this in all my life. I wanted to pinch myself in case I was dreaming. Jacs just lay beside me leaning on her elbow playing with my hair. She removed the band holding it into a pony-tail and used her fingers as a comb to bring it forward over my ears.

‘Sorry that I got you excited so quickly but let’s see if you are ready again soon. Would you like to clean up a little bit and maybe we can come back to bed soft and refreshed?’

‘Well I would like to use the bathroom if you don’t mind but I’m too embarrassed to let you see me like this. I never did this sort of thing before.’’

‘Don’t worry you can use one of my nightdresses to cover up. I haven’t much use for them these days since I usually sleep in the raw. I get too warm in bed.’

She opened a drawer and passed me a fairly simple nightdress that I was glad to put on since my nipples were still erect and I felt a little awkward about it. The material seemed to be silk and whilst it was too large for me it felt comfortable especially around my bust. Jac’s was polite enough to leave the bedroom to allow me to get out of her bed and adjust myself. My little soldier was already twitching again and I’d never known that before.

Watching Jacs walk with no clothes on was quite a site. She was quite broad across the shoulders and very slim around the waist with a firm and well pronounced butt and long legs. No wonder she was taller than me. Her legs must have been at least 6 inches longer than mine.

She turned as she entered the bathroom and I was sure she was trying to entice me to follow. She had a wonderful glint in her eyes. I heard her turn on the shower and so I pulled back the sheets to ensure I hadn’t soiled them and to let them freshen up and then followed her. I ruffled my hair hoping it looked OK.

I needed the toilet and was a little bit embarrassed so Jac’s concentrated on the shower and on locating some soaps and oils from the cupboard. I sat down with the nightdress saving my embarrassment rather than choosing to stand to pee. It seemed to take an age and Jac’s smiled and said to hurry up.

She beckoned me towards her and removed the nightdress and pushed herself towards me so that her breasts were just below my chin. She put one and then the other towards my lips so that I could kiss them which I did by softly puckering my lips. My tongue naughtily flicked each of her nipples in turn and my own bust seemed to expand immediately. She pulled me towards her and kissed me before placing her arms undermine and gently lifting me off my feet. She turned and stepped into the shower and then lowered me down again.

I’d never seen such a large shower cubicle or such a wonderful bathroom but I wasn’t particularly interested just now in any case. We kissed under the warm water and then she took some soap and started to rub it across my shoulders and neck before stepping back a little and focusing attention to my bust. The smell of the soap was so nice and much smoother than any I’d used before. The suds seemed so soft.

Gently she used the soap across my tummy and then down to my little soldier that was almost standing to attention by now. She tapped it with the ends of her fingers and I winched. He seemed to go soft again.

Then Jacs gave me the soap so that I could soap her back and shoulders before she turned around to let me return the favor and softly caress her chest. I cupped each of her busts one by one and she bent forward to kiss me before guiding my right hand to her tummy area. I was a little bit shocked because as I rubbed the pubic area I could feel something pushing towards me and if I hadn’t already been introduced to her I’d have sworn that she had a penis. She just smiled and said ‘That’s nice so please don’t stop.’

I rubbed gently with the soap and it wasn’t easy to see anything with the running water, the soap in my eyes and the steam so I relied on my hand to explore a little using the soap as the excuse. She was certainly aroused and I was sure this bump seemed like a small penis but it didn’t seem to grow. I cleared my eyes and looked down and Jac’s moved her hand to touch it. She smiled and said that this was normal and that I’d just got her really aroused so not to worry. She gently pushed me to my knees and the water seemed to intensify. She wanted me to kiss her so I did. I couldn’t believe what I’d just done so I stood up.

We rinsed ourselves and Jac’s turned off the shower. She was smiling from ear to ear and taking my little soldier in her hand she stepped out of the shower and took a towel from the hook. She let go and wrapped it around me before taking one for herself. She dried me from top to toe and rubbed my hair before drying herself. We were both pink after the effects of the hot running water so she applied some oil to both of us and we rubbed it in helping each other and touching each others delicate parts along the way.

‘Com on Sammy let’s try again.’

We snuggled back into the bed with slightly damp hair but we both smelled so sweet and my skin was every bit as soft as hers.

‘Let me carry on where we left off before he became a little impatient.’

She leaned over me and started to suckle my breasts and repeated the gentle massaging techniques from earlier. This time she moved her hand to my tummy and then to my thighs but all the time she kept away from my little soldier who was standing to full attention by now. He’d never seemed so big before. I liked it but it didn’t seem natural these days. Why couldn’t I be like Jac’s and experience the joy of being penetrated. I wanted her to make real love to me. She was hard again and she pushed her tummy into mine and again she took me inside her.

This time she rolled over onto her back holding me so that I didn’t slip out.

Once in position she kissed me and put her hands behind my butt pulling me into her and then pushing me back. She smiled at me because my hair was falling across my face and my two boobs were hanging invitingly inches away from her lips. She encouraged me to brush each of my breasts across her nose and kissed my erect nipples as they passed by. I wanted her to take them to her mouth and yet I was also pushing my little soldier into her at the same time.

Finally she took my right nipple and then my full breast into her mouth and sucked hard. She did the same with the left. Wow I never felt so wonderful so I was pushing into her mouth and now she seemed to hold my little soldier like a vice. I couldn’t escape even if I wanted to and so I oushed into her and she pushed back and we got faster and faster. Then she started to bite my nipples and I screamed out and screamed again. Not in pain but in sheer pleasure. Wow…wow…wow. That was it I exploded again inside her and she wrapped her strong legs around me so that anything I’d ejaculated was kept inside.

‘You did it. You did it babe. Wow you got me excited. Wow Wow Wow I could keep going all night.

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

How beautiful...

Andrea Lena's picture

...a wonderful story of love that continues to become more and more precious as days go by. Thank you, Julie!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Wow

Julie,

Just two girls having a wonderful time, I can't resist this story it gives me a warm feeling every time I read another chapter.

Hugs Roo:)

ROO

Thank you Julie,

You really have excelled yourself with this story of
love and discovery,two lovely young people finding
themselves.So sweet!

ALISON

It's a pleasure

to be a little more adventurous and to describe the feelings many of us have tinged with some memories and true life experiences. Hope to get back to the next part soon.
Hugs

Jules

Wow! and wow again Julie.

Could this be called the first cumming of St Sammy?

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Wow, You've got my attention now!

Ole Ulfson's picture

Attention and most of my breath. I'm beginning to think that Jacs is serious about Sammy. I was worried about that you know. This gets better and better. What a wonderful couple!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Jacqui and Me - Chapter 9

Love the scene

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I've been reading for two hours...

.... and I can't put this book down!!!!! Sensitively written! I'd have preferred the shower scene, with as much or more foreplay, before the previous chapter. Soooo sexy, Jacqui getting in the shower and calling! or beckoning...!

Jules, publish as a book... Amazon would buy it!!!

Love, Ginger xx

PS: still don't like the 'soldier' lines - too coy!

Feedback feeds a writer

You have been so kind. Sometimes I slow down when I think a story is not popular. But sometimes I just want to enter a competition or write about a near experience. A very good friend of mine suggested that I take time out and re-read some of my stories that were not finished. I'll have to find time.
Hugs

Jules