Rock, Paper, Scissors: 2

Printer-friendly version
Rock, Paper, Scissors
 
Chapter 2
 
by Anistasia Allread

 


 

Author's note — I've changed the spelling of Stashia to Stacia. I was having too difficult of a time typing it correctly.
 

Derek wiped the blonde hair out of his face and swore again. The voice that came out of his mouth did not sound like his. The whole world seemed out of balance, out of focus.

A large figure rose shakily from the floor, tangled in sheets and blankets. “What the fuck, what the fuck, oh my God, what the fuck!”

Derek watched as the figure that he had always seen in a mirror or in pictures rose from the floor. “Who are you?” he tried to growl, but the voice that came out sounded more scared than anything.

“What the fuck happened?” the man who looked like Derek roared. “This must be a dream. This must be a dream, oh please let this be a dream.”

“Who are you.” Derek again demanded in the strange voice.

“Stacia.” Derek's twin looked at him for the first time. “Oh my God, Who are you?” it called.

“Derek.”

The large Derek look a like collapsed to the floor in a faint.

Derek went to hands and knees to crawl across the bed. He felt weight pulling on his chest and the blonde hair fell again across his face. He peered over the bed at the passed out Derek look a like his mind reeling at what was taking place in front of him. A flash of something caught his eye. He looked down at his hand. But it wasn't his hand. It was the delicate slender hand with manicured, lacquered nails and the flash coming from a diamond ring.
Derek lifted the hand and tucked the hair behind his ear before studying the hand more closely. He then put the hand to his face. Instead of a light stubble, his face was very smooth and silky his fingers traveled over the unfamiliar face, then down his neck to his long slender neck and then to two unfamiliar weights on his chest. He looked down at where his hand was touching and looked down the cleavage of two perky breasts encased in a slightly damp bikini top.

The body on the floor began to stir.

“Are you alright?” Derek asked.

“I just had the worst dream.” the person looking like Derek moaned.

“Stacia?” Derek was uncertain of the name.

“Huh?”

“I sure hope this is a bad dream.” Derek pulled his legs under himself.

The Derek on the floor slowly sat up and put his hand to his head. “My god, my hair's gone.” The hand felt around on it's head. “What the fuck?” Derek saw the eyes that he had seen in the mirror so many times look up at him “What is going on?” the voice was shaky.

“Stacia?” Derek ventured again.

“What?”

“What do you remember about last night?”

“The restaurant, coming home and getting into the hot tub. . . . that's it.” She looked up at Derek. “Is that you, Derek?”

Derek nodded, long hair moved up and down his mostly bare back, it was a weird sensation. “I don't remember anything after that either.”

“I'm you?” Stacia looked down at her naked male body. “Oh my God, how did this happen?”

“I — I don't know.” Derek found his eyes welling with tears.

“How are we going to fix it?” Stacia groaned.

“I don't know.” Derek's lip quivered and tears flowed freely down his, or should he say Stacia's cheeks. “I don't know.

“I'm scared.” Stacia admitted.

“I am too.” Derek nodded. “I'm going to be sick.” Derek got out of bed and stumbled across the floor unused to the length and size of steps that he had in the shorter body. He collapsed near the toilet and leaned over to have a curtain of blonde hair fall across his face and brush against the toilet seat. He quickly pulled the hair to one side before expelling the contents of Stacias stomach.

“I can't be you.” Stacia stated from the doorway.

Derek flushed the toilet and looked up through tear blurred eyes. “I can't be you either. I have a recording session next week and then a concert tour starting.”

“I have the Nationals and then the Olympics.” Stacia shot back. “You going to skate for me? In the Olympics?”

“I can barely stay upright on those things.” Derek admitted.

Stacia was looking in the mirror at Derek's face. “I'm so scratchy.” She complained.

“I have to take a piss.” Derek told her.

Derek watched as his body carefully walked out of the bathroom, holding on to the door frame and walls as it went.

Derek pulled himself up to standing and then yanked down the bikini bottoms. How hard can this be? He told himself. With the bikini bottoms around his ankles and sat on the toilet. He became aware of long hair brushing his butt and toilet. He gathered it all up and held it off to one side before he relaxed his muscles. “ick, this feels so weird.” he called, his voice breaking slightly as he cried. “This long hair is getting in the way of everything.”

“How do you think I feel? I have a sausage dangling between my legs and hair all over my body.” Stacia called back. “Hurry up, I think I've got to go too.”

Derek flushed when done, and tried to decide whether or not to pull the slightly damp bikini bottoms back on. He kicked them off. Holding on to the counter then to the door frame he made his way back into the bedroom. “I can't stop crying.” he wiped at the tears flowing down his cheeks.

“I want to cry but can't seem too.”

“How do you stand this?” They both said in unison. They just stared at one another for a moment.

Derek watched as his body made it's way wobbly past him and in to the bathroom.

“How do I do this?”

“Do what?”

“Go to the bathroom? Do I sit down? Or stand up?”

“Stand up, aim, and pee.” Derek still couldn't get used to hearing the sound of this new voice. It didn't even sound like what Stacia's voice sounded like. It was different.

The sound of urine hitting the water in the toilet sounded. “Ew. This is kind of gross.”
“What is?”

“You actually have to touch your dick and aim it.” Stacia explained. “and it doesn't all go in like a stream. No wonder you get piss all over the place.

“I think sitting and peeing is more gross.” Derek held on to the bed post and looked around the room. “Why am I so dizzy?”

“I think our minds have to get used to dealing with different center's of gravity, height and stuff.” The toilet flushed. “Of course it's gross,why do you think women complain about the toilet seat never being put down.”

Derek watched as his body strode more certainly over to the bed and collapsed into it. “You seem to be getting used to walking.” he observed.

“I have to rely on muscle memory while skating.” Stacia looked over to her body laying on the bed looking back. “Derek?” she asked.

“What?” Derek asked.

“Would you hold me?”

“Hold you?”

“I'm scared and really need to be held right now.” Stacia almost whined.

Derek scooted his girlfriend's body closer and wrapped a slender arm over his body.

“Thank you.”

Derek wiped the remnants of tears into the pillow and blankets as his mind scrambled to grasp what had happened to the two of them. It looks as if they had switched bodies, but how is that even possible? Then there was the fact that they both remember being in the hot tub but neither had any knowledge or memory of how they got to their bed.

A cell phone rang causing both to jump. Stacia reached an arm around grasping for the device.

“Is it yours?” Derek asked.

“It's probably Sean, wondering where I am.”

“I need to answer it then.” Derek reached to take the phone from her. “If he hears my voice, he'll have wonder what is going on.”

“Oh shit, you're right. What do we do?”

“Give it here.” Derek beckoned. He took the phone and answered it.

“Hi Sean.”

“Where are you?” Sean asked.

“I'm still in bed. I am really sick.” Derek made and excuse.

“Get down here. We need to work on our side by side triple axle and our dismount of that lift.”

“I can't even get out of bed.” Derek stated, “I'm dizzy and can't even walk straight.” it was true.

“Do I need to come over and take you to the ER?” Sean asked.

“No!” Derek panicked. “No.” he said more calmly as he forced the heart in his chest to beat more slowly. “I think I just need to lay in bed and drink lots of fluid. I'll see the Dr. if I'm not better tomorrow.”

“Where is Derek?” Sean asked.

“He's actually sick too.” Derek told Stacia's partner and friend.

“Mmm.” he heard over the phone. “Call me if you need me.”

“I will.” Derek promised. He disconnected the call and sighed heavily.

“Is he pissed?” Stacia asked.

“No. Why would he be pissed?”

“Because we have so much to work on and almost no time to do it in.” Stacia whined.

“We need to figure out what happened last night.” Derek said more to himself than to Stacia.

“I don't remember anything.”

“Do you know how we got into bed?” Derek asked.

“No.” Stacia shook her head slightly. “Hold me?”

Derek draped the slender feminine arm over his body. “We can't just lay here in bed and hope that this is a bad dream.”

“I know.” Stacia stated. “I just need to be held for a few minutes longer.”

Derek began to work on understanding what happened to them when he heard his body's stomach growl.

“Uh, I'm hungry.” Stacia stated unnecissarily.

“I think I am too.” Derek agreed.

“I'm craving bacon.”

“Oh, and eggs.” Derek agreed.

“You're not eating eggs and bacon while in my body.” Stacia sat up on the edge of the bed and looked down at Derek in her body.

“What do you mean?” Derek asked.

“You eat like I've seen you eat and you'll be making me gain twenty pounds within a week.” Derek watched as Stacia shook his head. “You're eating a bagle and having some fruit.”

“Yuck.” Derek grimaced.

“You are training my body for the Nationals. You'll be eating right.” Stacia insisted.

Derek watched as his naked body rose from the bed.

“I feel strange, not wearing anything on my chest.” Stacia stated. She went to the closet and pulled out a large T-shirt and pulled it on over her head. “So your dick just flops around all of the time?”

“Unless you're horny.”

Stacia pulled a pair of sweats on over masculine legs. “All of this body hair just feels wrong.” She stated. Maybe I'll shave it.”

“Don't you dare.” Derek bolted up right despite the spinning in his head. He swiped long blonde hair out of his face and glared at his girlfriend.

“Jeeze.” Stacia stated. “I didn't mean it.”

“You don't seem to be taking this situation seriously.” Derek stated as the room stopped spinning.

“I am too.” Stacia roared. “I just don't know what to do?”

“Fix us some breakfast. I'll try to figure this out.” Derek chewed on a lower lip.

To be Continued. . .

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice!

Normally these stories seemed to have the woman riding the guy's body suddenly being macho and assertive. Stacia is behaving just like a woman wanting to be held and comforted. I did catch the "wanting" to cry bit but couldn't. Again simply well Done!!!!

Hugs!

Grover

Yeah I would cry too

if I was turned into a guy too in an instant. *shudder*

No matter what, unless their is some McGuffin preventing me from being able to effect an M->F transition (again! :-( ), I would be seriously depressed.

Hope this turns out for the best for Stacia's sake.

Kim

Swap Meet

terrynaut's picture

Fun body swap story. It feels very real too. Nice job, though I'd still like to see more descriptive prose in your writing. :)

Thanks!

- Terry

Fun.

At least it's developing that way so far. I liked how neither changee immediately became a cliche of the sex they found themselves to be after the switch. This story has a lot of potential in a lot of ways.

Rock, Paper, Scissors: 2

Was the SRU Wizard or the Medallion of Zulu involve?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

maybe it was...

laika's picture

those hill folk innkeepers from Erin's GETTING SORTED, making a house call...

Or from the fact that it took place in the hottub, one of those "natural occurences" involving electricity
and gender transformation particular to t.g. fiction. I'm sure Anastasia will reveal its cause in good time.

Derek and Stacia are in a real pickle here, both at a crucial moment in their careers and having to deal with
totally unfamiliar bodies. This is every bit as good as Erika's story, and so totally different. Love it!
~~hugs, laika

Now this could be a new

Now this could be a new Olympic sport. Body swapping of ice skaters, just before they go on to perform. Hummm, how interesting. :) Jan

Unrealistic

This is a good strat, but I find something that stuck me as very unrealistic.

Peeing in the toilets standing up is rather difficult, and I'd say, the taller you are the more difficult it is. To my shame I got a male body when I was born, and I can tell you the only time I tried to pee standing up, I didn't succeed to pee in the toilets.

Let's say I always sit down in the toilets, probably because that what my farther do. He rather like clean toilets.

Now that my surgery is planned, I don't think I'll ever know how half of the population can pee standing up indoors.

Mildred