Becoming Monica - Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version
Becoming Monica
Chapter 11

by Closetdrsr

Copyright © 2010 by Closetdrsr

 
Chapter Eleven
 
 
It was just after nine in the evening when I woke up. I had a powerful headache. I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and went to have something to eat and popped a couple of Tylenol. My head started to ease up, and my stomach settled after a sandwich. I crawled back into bed.

I still felt shitty the next morning, the headache was just a slight buzz but each time I thought about what had almost happened I felt like throwing up. After the paper delivery, I climbed back into bed again.

I got up a little after ten. There were three messages on the phone. The first was from Dad, from last night. The offer on the townhouse had been accepted. He was surprised that the developer hadn't tried to negotiate more. Anyway, settlement in five weeks, a week before the house settles. He'd be down next week to sort out the bank stuff. The next message was from Samantha, about 15 minutes ago. Were we studying this afternoon?
The last was from Susan, 5 minutes ago. Was I on my way to pick her up?

I got changed and hurried over to Susan's. She asked what was wrong, I sort of said headache. But getting up and moving about was actually helping. After conferring with Susan, I called Samantha back, telling her we could study at my place after 2.00. Susan packed an overnight bag and said bye to her mom.

When we got back to my place I told Susan what had happened. She was very upset at me for going off to Marks like that. She berated me for being so silly, going off to a boys place by myself. There was a reason why girls travel in pairs or threes. No self respecting girl would have allowed herself to be put in that position of being by herself. I tried to explain that I was careful, not going into his bedroom, watching him make the drinks. All the things she had told me to watch for. She asked me questions about how I felt when foggy. Did I see Mark put anything in my drink?

I told her the only thing he put in was ice from the freezer, I had poured the coke for both of us.
"The ice" she said. "Why didn't I think of that earlier"
"What" I asked.
"I bet he laced the ice with Rohypnol, or something similar like ketamine" she said. "Did he have any ice?"
"Umm, I don't think so" I said, confused. "Whats Rohypnol?"
"Its a date rape drug. It's used to make people relax, open to suggestion. Its particularly effective on woman. Was he talking softly to you, repeating himself a lot" she asked.
"I guess, I can't recall a lot of it, only snippets, and then when I hit him and ran out." I said.
"The headache and nausea are typical side affects. If you'd been a real girl, you'd probably not remember a thing."
"Is this what he did to you?" I asked.
"I think so. But now I suspect how he did it." she said. "The question is, what do we do about it."

When Samantha arrived after lunch, she said she had heard a ton of gossip from two girls on the volleyball team. Mark was in the hospital, with a broken arm, broken nose, and a suspected ruptured spleen. No one knew what had happened, but it appeared that he had been in a fight. The police were waiting to get a statement from him this morning. Susan and I looked at each other biting our lips. Things had gotten way out of hand.

We tried to study, and Samantha was doing a good job with her Calculus. But I couldn't study much, so just concentrated on making sure Sam was working the problems correctly. I could tell Susan was struggling as well, because she was making simple mistakes.

Dave came over around five to rescue Samantha from study, and to take her to the movies. He had heard about Mark, and had heard that the police had questioned him. Mark was telling the police that he had been attacked by Monica, that girl he'd met from the catholic Girls School, and that she had surprised him with some karate chop type move that had broken his nose, and then she had kicked him several times when he was on the ground. Apparently she was pissed at him because he wasn't taking her to the Prom or something.

Taking our wide eyes of disbelief as wonderment, he asked if we both wanted to join him and Sam at the movies. We would probably catch up with several other people from school there and maybe be able to find out more.
Both Susan and I begged off going, my excuse was a headache.

After dinner and some television, we went to bed early, and lay there talking and worrying about what had happened. All of the scenarios were not good. Eventually, the police would figure it out and I would be exposed as Monica. We just couldn't figure out a way to bypass that outcome.

"The problem the police have, is that Monica doesn't really exist. Even if they get your fingerprints from the coke glass, they have no way of matching it unless they fingerprint everyone." Susan said. "And although people have seen Monica in passing, no one knows who she really is. They only have Marks say so that she is from Dioceses."
"But what if Mark or Ceecee tells the police you know Monica?" I asked. "I don't want to get you into trouble if you had to lie to them"
"But you wouldn't want me to tell them that it was really you either right?" she replied, a little gloomily. "But I don't think he'll say anything anyway. If Monica comes forward, He'll be scared of being accused of rape."
"But what will he think if no one comes forward. Won't he be a bit suspicious?" I asked, worried.
"I think he'd be more relieved thinking he got away with it, which is actually worse" she said, "because then he may just try it again on some other girl if he thinks he can scare them into not saying anything"
"Shit I hope not, because that will be on my conscience. Shit what are we going to do? I said.

I dropped Susan at home just before 11.00, so that she could go to midday church with her mom, and then went to do some grocery shopping. Dave came over around 2.00, and wanted to play some hoops outside. He was as confused about what had happened with Mark as everyone else. He and Sam had had a big argument last night about it. He couldn't figure out how a girl had bested Mark, as he wasn't small like I was. When I offered that maybe Mark had attacked Monica first and that she had responded in self defense, he waved me off as being stupid. He said that was along the lines that Sam had argued. I didn't feel like playing after that, and Dave left shortly afterward.

Monday of course was mayhem. Back at school, everyone was abuzz on what had happened to Mark, but there wasn't a lot of sympathy. The police were now thinking that he had attempted to rape a Dioceses girl, and she had fought back, as opposed to Marks story. They had recovered some DNA, but had no further leads.

Wednesday we found out that the Police had interviewed all of the Monica's at Dioceses Catholic Girls School. All 18 of them. No one knew anything. They had started interviewing Monica's at our school.

By Friday, the Police were stumped. They had found no one that matched the description they'd been given for Monica by a couple of people, Ceecee being one of them. Nor had anyone come forward with any information. Mark was keeping his mouth shut, and his parents were still trying to keep things quiet.

Dad was home for the following week, and time flew. We only had three more weeks to end of year exams. I studied with Sam or Susan, sometimes both, each night, and after they left, I helped pack boxes. Between Dad and I, we divided the kitchenware, and I made a short list of items I'd need for the apartment.

Mark was out of hospital on Tuesday, but had not been back to school. On Thursday at school, Susan told me that a police officer come to their house last night, and had questioned her about Mark. They had asked questions about her and Mark's previous relationship. She told them everything, including the blackmail, the suspected date rape and the anal sex. She even said she suspected the date rape drug was in the ice cubes. When asked if she knew a girl named Monica, Susan had said no, which although technically true, I felt that it would probably still come under lying to a police officer.

Friday night I went around to Susan's for dinner. Dad was having a Dinner Conference with a couple of investors. Susan's sister, Crystal was staying over with a school friend. It was a birthday thing I think.
After dinner, Susan's Mom asked us to sit. She wanted to talk about the Mark 'situation'.
"Now Mike, don't take this wrong, but do you have anything to say on this situation? I know Susan is hiding something, and I think I know what it is, but I want you to tell me."
I gulped, and looked down at the table. I couldn't look up.
"Its not his fault Mom" cried Susan.
"Its ok Susan" I said. "Your Mom may be able to help us. I'm worried we'll get into so much trouble."
I turned to Susan's Mom
"I'm Monica." I said quietly. "I don't dress up a lot, but on the few occasions I have, Mark always seems to be there."
She took my hands and patted them gently.
"I'm not going to judge Mike, but I've suspected for a little while. God knows, Susan seems to find boys like you, and I was confused when I first saw you. It was the earring studs. Most boys just get them from the Walgreen's selection. But you had jewelers ones."
I touched my ears self consciously.
"So tell me what happened, and we'll see what we can do. I know Chief Perkins well, and I think he'll listen to me, and keep things discrete.
So I told Susans Mom about what happened at Marks place. She was shocked, and thanked God I was ok. She said I had been very lucky. She also admonished me for not bring it up earlier as it was very serious.

"Do your parents know about any of this" she asked.
"No, and I hope they won't need to. It would devastate Dad I think."
She thought for a few moments.
"Well I think we need to tell Chief Perkins what happened, Maybe not everything about you, but he'll need to get a statement from Monica." she said. "Assuming you want to do it as Monica, and not Mike."
"What will it involve?" I asked.
"I'm not sure. I'd have to ask Chief Perkins about that. If you trust me, I could ask for Chief Perkins to be here tomorrow evening. I'll find out what will be involved, and you can decide whether its Mike or Monica that comes. Will that be ok?"
"I guess. Will Susan be allowed to be here for it?" i asked, holding Susan's hand.
She squeezed my hand back.
"If you want her to be."
"I do."
"Well, Mike, you should scat. I'll call Chief Perkins shortly and find out what we should do. Wouldn't be good to have him come over tonight and have you here. I'll get Susan to call you later, or tomorrow morning if it takes that long."

Susan and I went outside to the car where she kissed my hard.
"That was brave" she said.
"Then why do I feel so small" I replied.
"Because you're scared. Its hard to let people see the real you. You're worried they'll judge."
"I guess"
"As Mom says, Chief Perkins won't judge. He's open minded and has probably seen more things than we'd see in three lifetimes. I don't think anything would really surprise him."

We kissed a little more, and when her mom called her, she went inside.
About an hour later, Susan called me at home. Her mom had spoken to Chief Perkins, and he wanted to speak to me and take a statement about what happened. Given the circumstances, he thought a recorded statement would be best. He was going to Judge Lloyd to get a name suppression order first thing tomorrow morning. After it had been reviewed by Judge Lloyd, any reference to my real name would be bleeped and/or redacted out. The only questions were where and at what time to take the statement. Susan's Mom had suggested her place, and in the afternoon or early evening. I could take my stuff over to their house and get changed there if Monica was doing the statement. I thought that was a good idea.

I talked it over with Susan whether Mike or Monica should do it. We agreed Monica would be better, only so that Chief Perkins would see how convincing a girl I am. We agreed that five in the afternoon was a good time.

I hardly slept at all that night. I even felt I should tell Dad before he left in the morning, in case everything went south. It would be bad for him to be rung by someone asking about their son who has been impersonating a girl who had nearly been raped. But I didn't. If it did go south, I'd have time to call him tomorrow, and I'd have Susan and her Mom there to support me.

Susan come over after lunch. We went through my meager wardrobe trying to decide what to wear. The Mini dress was not a wise choice. We thought about the Dioceses School uniform, but decided that would actually be better as evidence. I didn't want to wear jeans, so that left either the sundress, or the twill skirt and turtleneck top. We decided on the sundress.

I put everything I needed to change into Monica into an overnight bag. At three, we headed over to Susan's place. When we got there, we told her Mom that Monica would be doing the statement, and that we needed to go get ready. Crystal was again over at the neighbors place for the evening.

Chief Perkins arrived at four. He wanted to set his equipment up, which he did in the living room. At four thirty, I was ready, but damn nervous. Susan asked for her Mom to come up. She should get to meet Monica before Chief Perkins did.

"Oh my God, is that really you Mike" she said when she saw me.
"Mom, its Monica" Susan said
She came over to check me out.
"Are those?"
"They're breastforms Mrs Fischer" I replied to her unfinished question. "And I wear a sheath down below to hide my penis".
She was a little shocked I'd said that, but nodded and said "I see".
"Well, Mik..Monica, you are a very beautiful young lady, and I see Susan has lent you some new earrings."
Susan had given me some dangles to wear. It felt strange to have them brush against the side of my neck.
"Well, shall we get this out of the way?"

We all went down to the living room. Susan's Mom introduced us all to Chief Perkins, who was surprised when he shook my hand.

The interview wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I had to declare my real name and home address at the beginning of the interview, and showed Chief Perkins my drivers license. But thereafter, Chief Perkins referred to me as Monica when he asked his questions. I told him everything that happened on the day of the incident in relation to the attack, as well as what happened in other meetings with Mark.

He asked me a couple of times whether Mark had penetrated me. I said I had felt his finger penetrate, but not his penis. I produced the pair of panties I had worn when he attacked me. There appeared to be cum spots in the crotch, and I was sure that Marks DNA would be matched. He also took a mouth swab from me, so that they could cross match to the DNA they had taken from the scene. When he was finished, he said I was very brave, and understood why I hadn't come forward previously. Given that my statement corroborated the injuries and evidence they had gathered, Mark would in a lot of trouble, and not something he'd be able to have removed from his record.

He asked me whether I wanted to press charges. He was concerned about the period of time elapsed between the statement and the attack. There was no chance for a drug test to prove the existence of a date rape drug at the time of the attack, it tended to be flushed from the system within 72 hours. However tests on my hair would indicate that a date rape drug had been ingested at some point in time in the past month. Nor was there a physical examination to prove a physical attack and penetration.

That said though, he felt they had a good case against Mark, especially since Mark had apparently lied in his first statement to the police in the hospital. He did warn me however that if it went to trial, which he doubted it would because these types of people always try to settle, that the statement would become public record, even with my name removed. He suggested that I didn't discuss this outside of this room, in case someone put two and two together, and then tried to retaliate. I asked him if I could have some time to consider my options.

He said that I could have tonight, but he'd need to know how to proceed tomorrow, by midday at the latest. If I did want to press formal attempted rape charges, then he'd want me to meet with Judge Lloyd about how to proceed, given my situation.

After he had packed up his gear and gone, Susan and I hugged.
We all sat at the dining table, and Susan's mom said that I should go forward with charges. The worst case was that I could drop them if there was no settlement.
"Now girls, what are you going to do tonight" her mom asked.
"Just staying home Mom, watching a movie" said Susan
"Well if Monica wants to stay, she's welcome. She can stay in Crystals room. If Mike comes back, he'll need to go home later."
We both looked at each other and laughed.
We walked up to the Blockbuster and got out 'Twilight'. I remembered that I'd seen most of it originally with Mark, but Susan want to see it. It was much better the second time around with Susan.

While we were watching the movie, Susan's Mom rang Chief Perkins about how we wanted to proceed. He told us we'd need to see Judge Lloyd in the morning, and that he would set up the meeting.

Monica stayed the night, and Susan loaned me something to wear. She called it a 'babydoll', but it was just a see-through short gown. I slept in Crystals room, but I did sneak into Susan's around five in the morning for a cuddle.

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm enjoying this Story!

The "Date Rape" drug seems to be easy to get. There were a couple of senior girls in the school district where I teach who were given the drug and raped by their boyfriends. One of the girls was seriously affected by the drug. The boys were tried as adults and are serving hard time!
Monica was lucky! I'm waiting with baited breath to see how Mark is sentenced!

Diane

drug effects

I think the availability depends on where you live.
As to the effects of the drugs, I read somewhere that the effects are different person to person, however, it also depends, in girls cases, what part of their monthly cycle they are in. And thats just the physical effects. Each person has to cope with the emotional ones....

In Monica's case, since being male, the effects were significantly reduced compared to how a girl may have been effected

Interesting...

...hadn't thought of the ice. (Though I wonder what would have happened had Monica declined it -- not everyone likes their drink diluted, and Mark did pull the Coke out of the refrigerator, so it was cold already.)

Entertaining story. Looking forward to seeing how things change now that Susan's mom knows what's going on.

Eric

There is a saying...

"Oops!.. Sorry, I already put it in."

Basically, the simple way that does not arouse suspicion is to play it as if you were asking pro forma and were acting on an assumption the person would invariably agree. Also, up until I was around sixteen I also had a habit of putting ice in my glass - because I wanted the drink to stay cold - so this is not an unlikely scenario.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

What type of mind is developing -

In young males who believe they have the right to drug a young girl so they can be used for their own enjoyment?

The penalty should be very severe.

God knows what they could when they get older!

Great story Closetdrsr

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Becoming Monica - Chapter 11

Believe me, no true gentleman will force his attentions upon a girl. Mark needs to be punished, BIG TIME for his actions.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine