True Path In Life

Printer-friendly version
True Path In Life

by Kitten


 
It’s been some time since I looked back on my past. One look and it and you’re probably thinking I was crazy for following this path. But I’m proud of it. And I didn’t travel it alone. Someone was by my side and guided my path to this spot.

It started back in the village I grew up in. It wasn’t the biggest, nor was it the most populated. It was small, but it was functional. Back then I was a little boy exploring the world around me doing as I was told like any child does.

For convenience parents stuck all their children in one spot to learn about life during the day so they are all taught at once, called school. I enjoyed school mostly for the people there, I was as helpful as I could be, and was happy to help, sad when I had no use, but I pushed on nevertheless. When people had no use for me I slipped away and secretly snuck into the girl’s uniform or clothing that I managed to scurry away from under people’s noses. It felt right to me to be dressed that way, but I couldn’t admit it. I’d shame myself and my family if anyone knew so I hid it.

As I grew older into adolescence I was still helping people happily willing to do what they asked of me to a point, and still sneaking off when I had no use to dress up. During these years I stared at the woman with envy, wanting to have what they had, but couldn’t have. Whenever they saw me staring they thought I wanted to undress them, which in a way is true, for I felt I wanted more to wear their clothing and share in their joy then just lust, but they saw it as lust and scoffed and walked off. It was also during these years my parents started slowly ignoring me. Father would disappear to the tavern at night and Mother; she looked so distant, like she was seeing through me to the wall behind.

Going into adulthood my only true friend was my older sister, but she was married and had moved out 4 years prior. Still longing to be used, I kept doing things for people, but they always threw me away once they got what they wanted it always hurt. An older man saw me one day and noticed I was different, he saw in me what I was trying to hide, or I didn’t see myself.

One day he came up to me and chatted with me, thinking nothing of it I didn’t have a problem. I was just grateful for the attention this man was giving to me. He extended an offer. He told me that he knew what my potential was, and that how I was living now, I wouldn’t come close to reaching it. He didn’t tell me anything about my dressing up, he took things slow trying to keep me from running away.

I accepted his offer and started hanging out with him whenever I could. He encouraged me to be myself, but to never cross him. I started calling him Daddy after a while. It felt right to call him that. He was the father I never had. As time went on to help me realize who and what I truly was inside, he started planting ideas and nudged on them till they took hold.

The first thing I realized was something I already knew early on in life with my dressing up, I wasn’t a boy, I was a girl. And I wanted the world to see me as such and treat me as if I was one. I brought this to Daddy, when I did I was so scared at being laughed at I was crying and shaking. He simply hugged me and told me that he always knew, I asked him how he knew looking up at him with fear written on my face. He told me that when he first saw me, I wasn’t like other boys, though I didn’t go out of my way to act like a girl, the clues were there, and that he still wants to help me.

Well as time went on, he treated me as the girl we both knew I was, calling me Kitten, but was still nudging on something. Well eventually the nudging got too much then I could handle and I ran away from him and hid from the world. When I realized what I had done, I cried, I was scared wondering how I was going to face the world now.

Well months passed, and I felt hollow inside, I hadn’t helped people for a long time, I haven’t dressed up, and everything I felt…was gone I was just purely existing. I had no drive, no will to go on. One day, I met a girl named Ashley, and I told her the truth about me, and accepted me for it. I was stunned, this girl knowing I wasn’t what I looked like, understood me. I was happy and started hanging out with her all I could; I had the drive to go on again.

Eventually I saw Daddy one day and wanted to run again, I was afraid of facing him. Afraid of being told off. When he saw me, he came up and told me “Welcome back,” With a smile no less. I couldn’t believe it, he wasn’t angry, he wasn’t upset, he was worried about me and welcomed me back into his arms without so much as a complaint. I was happy and just couldn’t hold it anymore, as a sad child would to her father, I hugged him tightly and cried into him. The same day I told Daddy about Ashley, and brought him to meet her, they’ve been together ever since.

Well as time went on, Routine fell back into place and Daddy started his nudging again, this time I wasn’t scared. In fact, I was happy, He was using me like I longed for and it then got me thinking. I was truly happy being used. Hollow when no one was using me, happy when they were. Then it hit me. I was a slave in every sense of the word, No one could say I wasn’t, they used me for their own gains then tossed me aside, but daddy used me time and time again, made me his servant to reinforce that idea.

I brought this idea to him, and was proud to say it, and he is proud of me for seeing what I truly am. I was so happy, I was crying again. Daddy was the only man who could ever touch me that deeply. From then on I followed his every wish, happily. And I don’t know when it happened, but now my breasts swing freely, my hips swing when I walk, and between my legs is the refreshing emptiness I longed to be there for so long. I’m happy to be Daddy’s Fox-bunny slave girl.
 

End

Authors note: Sorry if this isn't a good story, I've been writing stories for a number of years but this is actually one of the first ones I've actually finished. and yeah, being called Kitten but being a Fox-bunny, was done purposely. Please tell me what you think. =3 Kitten


 

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I liked this story, it was

I liked this story, it was short and sweet in its on way. This story is nothing to be ashamed of!

Thank you

Thank you. It's nice to hear that. ^^ making it a short story was only way I could be sure it would get done. I was actually worrying if it was too short. ^^; But I'm glad to see people are enjoying it. it means a lot to me. Most of that story is true to my own heart. You can probably figure out what's real in it and whats not.

Never be afraid to push yourself to new limits. While you might not see the path, you will be amazed at what you can achieve.

I trust that what I am praying is true...

Andrea Lena's picture

...your own life experience is somehow connected to the story, but that the nearly sexual version of Stockholm Syndrome is irony; that only the character feels it was acceptable as a child to be molested by an older man. I hope for your sake that isn't the case in real life, since even with the need for editing, your portrayal of this rings entirely too true. I apologize for being so abrupt, but being a victim of sexual abuse by my uncle tends to shape my opinions these days.

Very good if very scary start here. I expect that people might appreciate this tale, but I don't expect many to "enjoy" it.

She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Tutto il mio apprezzamento, cari, Andrea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

I can understand that

I can understand that Andrea. And I don't have problems with people being abrupt. I enjoy opinions. =3 and I'm aware of the need for editing. My usual story editors are having computer problems or don't have time so the best I could do was at least fix all incomplete sentences, spelling and grammar errors and post as it was. if someone wants to help me revise it, please do, I'll reward you with lots of hugs. ^^

Never be afraid to push yourself to new limits. While you might not see the path, you will be amazed at what you can achieve.

Not quite that bad

In some way it is a story about wish fulfillment. It does have this air of light in it.

Faraway

On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

I have fantasies like this...

laika's picture

Being submissive to the older man who will give me the attention my own father didn't give me, as well as another sort of affection that I'm very, very glad he DIDN'T give me. For some reason these fantasies embarrass the hell out of me (In my 20's I tried to act them out with a number of "Daddies": "Call me a girl!" ~~~ "Sure, sure, you're a girl. Whatever. Now bend over..." that somehow fell a bit short of what I was hoping for...). And the adult part of me can't help thinking that if this were to read about this happening in real life I would be horrified, partly because the narrator sounds so young, and while this is the best path to happiness she can imagine, there might be others far more gratifying that she missed. That's intellectually, which has nothing to do with fantasy. There are no "wrong" fantasies, and I hate when people criticize them as if we had a choice; it's a double whammy to be told "Your transgendered ideation is wrong!" by so-called normal people and then come to places like this and have our fellow transgenderoids say "your type of t.g. identity is wrong!". But anyway welcome Lost One; a pretty good first story that describes your dream with simple honesty, the sex handled quite discretely; though I imagine most readers here aren't looking for this sort of story. Different story sites have different tastes, and if you haven't tried FICTIONMANIA it might go over well there if it doesn't here. Needs a little proofreading and your name at top, and do keep writing!
~~~hugs, Laika

Thank you Laika. I'm a long

Thank you Laika. I'm a long time reader of this site to be honest. First story I've ever posted for people to read. *didn't quite understand screen name would equal author name* lol Oh well. Feel free to call me Kitten. ^^ And it's good to be apart of this site. =3 *hugs* I'm sure there are alot of "Daddies" Who want slaves, but they're almost always sex slaves to my knowledge. At the end I was trying to go more for someone who's happy to do things like chores, errands, kind of a mix of a maid/servent kinda thing. as well as others, just to be helpful.

Never be afraid to push yourself to new limits. While you might not see the path, you will be amazed at what you can achieve.

Oh.

laika's picture

So that's why the sex in your story was so discrete. It never happened. Nudging just meant nudging. Me and my dirty mind. And never mind all that "bend over" stuff I confessed to, that was just...

In fact hey wait a minute, I didn't write that comment! It was somebody else who hacked my log-in code (IMASLUT) & wrote that pretending to be me! So for real this time, welcome to BCTS Kitten.

~~~hugs, the real Laika, not that imposter...

*hugs* I didn't think bad of

*hugs* I didn't think bad of you either way, hopefully you changed your code now so no one can hack again. and thank you for the welcome. =3

Never be afraid to push yourself to new limits. While you might not see the path, you will be amazed at what you can achieve.

Please bear with me for now,

Please bear with me for now, I'm currently in the middle of changing my Author name so it may confuse you guys to see it was submitted by LostOne, and Kitten but they're 1 and the same.

Never be afraid to push yourself to new limits. While you might not see the path, you will be amazed at what you can achieve.

Follow the right road or an one-way ticket?

What road will bring the person fortunately and in the peace with itself? What road will bring the person in deadlock or a precipice?
Thousand years people search for the answer to these questions. Thousand years on these questions are not present the unequivocal answer.
Whether the unequivocal answer will be sometime given? Hardly it will happen. Too different representation at people about happiness and the peace.
The happiness in understanding of one person can mean a nightmare in reality for another.
Probably main thing - a free choice of a way. In this case thank or blame the person can only itself. Though, probably, in the pure state a-free choice of a course of life - a Utopia. Too many factors influence our choice: opinion of parents, friends, the teachers, any unpredictable events.
But,this notwithstanding , the person should choose itself the way itself. As it was made by the hero/ine of this story.

Kitten, :)

I like your story! I can see where you got your idea for your other story.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine