Project Wolf Den Part 7

Printer-friendly version

Downtown Middleburg, Va.:
Ada, Clair, and Ayla pull into a parking spot at Bebe’s Clothing. Clair figures Alya would be able to find what she was looking for here.

“I’ve never heard about this place, Clair.” Ada was curious about it.

“It’s local. They carry a lot of designer clothes and off-the-wall clothing from unknown designers.” Clair has found a lot of good deals inside the place.

Clair leads the way inside the old-style store. It was bigger inside than it was outside.

“Welcome to Bebe’s. If you need anything, I’m here to help you.” Sarah spots the three women walking into the store.

Sarah recognized one of the women, but not the other two women with her. She finishes putting out the new panties and socks they got in. She heads up to the front of the store and waits for them.

Clair guides Ada and Alya over to where the section for young women was. She figures Alya might be interested in getting jeans or leggings.

Ada spots a nice sweater that catches her attention. She walks over to see if they have one in her size. As she is looking through the selection, she notices that prices are half of what they were in Alexandria.

“Man, I should come here to do my clothes shopping.” Ada spotted several sweaters in her size.

“Why’s that, Ada?” Alya was curious.

“Check the prices out.” Ada finds a sweater she likes.

Alya selects a pair of rough-washed blue jeans. She notices the prices on them. She couldn’t believe how cheap they were. They were name-brand jeans, but at half the price she normally paid.

“You’re right, Ada.” Alya picks out a few jeans.

She starts looking around for a dressing room. She looks towards Clair since she comes to this place a lot.

“Clair, where is the dressing room?”

“Over there.” Clair points towards the center of the section they are in.

“Thanks.” Alya starts walking over towards the dressing rooms.

Forty Minutes Away from Dulles International Airport:
While Ada, Alya, and Clair were shopping. Jasmine pulls up to Dulles International. She parks her motorcycle in a concealed area and places her helmet on it.

She makes her way towards the control tower and enters the tower. She tucks her access card back into a hidden sleeve on her outfit. She had texted Charles Morris ahead of time and informed him what she wanted. As she expected, he didn’t want to give her the information.

However, when she said that the Wolf wanted it. He changed his mind right away. Jasmine spotted Mr. Morris waiting for her when she reached the fifth emergency floor landing. She noticed he was an older man in his forties. He was dressed in dress slacks and a light blue dress shirt.

Charles Morris spots a young woman dressed in a pair of dark blue jeans and a dark blouse. He notices she is wearing a pair of boots.

“Are you Claudia?” Charles looks at the young woman.

“Yes, the Wolf sent me to retrieve some information from you.” Jasmine was using her undercover name.

Charles pulls a USB drive out of his pants pocket and hands it to her. Before he releases it “tell the Wolf that I hope this makes us even.”

“That’s between you and him. I’m just the courier.” As Claudia accepts the drive.

“Don’t you see him?” Charles watches the young woman as he releases the drive.

“What part of my statement didn’t you understand? I’m just the courier. I go where I’m told to go and drop whatever I’m supposed to pick up at a different location. I don’t meet the client, and I don’t want to. As long as my fee is paid, I don’t care who the client is.”

“Can you at least leave a message telling him I’m through?” Charles wanted to get out of the Wolf’s control.

“Whatever agreement you and the Wolf have is between you two. I think if you are really through with working for him. You should tell him
yourself. From what I heard about the client, he prefers a face-to-face meeting with his people.”

“Then you have met him?”

“No, I have never met him. However, it doesn’t mean he isn’t watching me. I’ve heard stories about him and I’ve heard what happens if you double-cross him.”

“What does he do?” Charles was curious.

“He feeds you to some sort of hellhound. Everyone that has ever challenged him or tried to kill him has ended up going missing from what I have heard. He either feeds the bodies to his hellhound or he lets the hellhound hunt you down. I don’t want to be eaten and have my remains coming out being a pile of crap.” Jasmine has heard stories from Clair about Jack and his wolf.

Charles pales when he hears about being eaten by a hellhound. He was getting tired of sneaking information to the Wolf and his associates.

Jasmine saw how pale Mr. Morris became. A smile appears on her face “If you want to get out. Let him know. He only goes after people who don’t talk to him. Have a good day, Mr. Morris.” As Jasmine turns and walks away.

Jasmine slips the thumb drive into a concealed pocket and heads down to her motorcycle. She knew Jack didn’t always handle things himself. He had other agents or companions that helped out. She also knew he preferred if you spoke to him, yourself. He wasn’t an unreasonable person.

Once Jasmine arrives at her motorcycle. She puts her helmet on and heads back to the house. She’ll look over the information while her grandmother is out shopping with Ada and Alya.

Back At Clair’s farm:
Napoleon and Chuck were sent to scout out the farm. They had parked a mile or so away from the farm and continued towards the farm on foot. Both men were dressed as hunters since it was deer hunting season.

They had been sent to scout the area out and to see what defenses they could locate that might imperil their assault on the place. As they moved through the woods at the end of the property, they didn’t find anything. They found where a car had been parked and footsteps leading to it from the property itself.

They noticed that there was a large swath of land cleared between them and the house itself. To the right of them was the highway, and to the left of them was more open farming land. It looked like the farmland had been cleared in the last few months.

They didn’t see any other houses near their location. There was a large barn for the horses they spotted. There were several fenced-in pastures with wires running on top of them. The back of the house faced towards the woods.

As they moved closer to the house, they spotted a metal carport with an old pickup truck parked under it. The driveway itself was asphalt and had a white fence that ran the length of it. The house itself looked to be from the colonial days with a wrapped-around porch. It was two stories tall and had a swing.

They spotted several fake owls posted around the place. When they went to check them out, they noticed how life-like they looked. On the porch, they spotted several hidden cameras. They avoid them without any problems. They couldn’t get over how simple the place looked.

Unknown to the two men, their presence was being recorded by the complex security system the place had. As soon as they started moving
around in the woods, the hidden surveillance cameras and motion detectors had detected them. Both their images had been captured and were undergoing facial recognition as they continued to explore the property.

In Town:
While Clair, Ada, and Alya were shopping. A ringing sound erupted from Clair’s cell phone. She pulled her cell phone out of her back pocket to check what it was. When she entered her code, she noticed the security alert from her house. The footage was of two men searching her place.

“Is everything alright, Clair?” Ada looks towards Clair.

“It seemed I have some visitors at my place.” Clair watches as the footage from the owls that surround her place shows two men looking around.

She switches to the garden gnomes that are hidden in the flower beds surrounding her place. She gets a closer look at the men and doesn’t recognize them.

“Is everything okay, Clair?” Alya spotted Clair looking at her cell phone when she exited the dressing room.

“Yes, just some hunters who seemed to have lost their way are at my house.” A smile appears on Clair’s face.

Alya tilts her head a little and examines Clair’s aura with her supernatural abilities. She couldn’t tell exactly what Clair was concerned about, but she could tell she was concerned about something. Her abilities didn’t exactly tell her everything, but they did give her a general insight about a person.

“Did everything fit?” A smile appears on Clair’s face.

"Yes. Everything fit good."

"Good. Now, let's see what else we can find." As Clair sends a text to Jasmine.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmmm hunters indeed

Samantha Heart's picture

They will learn not to be where they shouldn't soon enough especially when the wolf & Owl show up.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.