Educating Danielle

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I just read chapters 1 through 14 and love this story by Karen E. Lea. I can not find the remaining parts of the story.
Please tell me it does exist and if so where I can find it!!!!. I would hate to leave Danielle hanging where
chapter 14 ends.

I am also interested

in this great story line. Karen, last I heard from you, you were a bit stuck. Were you able to get any further with it?

Educating Danielle

I also have enjoyed "Educating Danielle" and would love to see Karen continue with it.

Michelle B

Educating Danielle

I am not sure where I downloaded the other chapters from, but there are 63 chapters. I have it in word format, but it is not mine to post. I have spent a little time tonight trying to back track where it came from.

I must be having a blond moment. It is 63 chapters but part 1 to 14.

I had e-mailed the author

just a couple of months ago and she said she was still working on it. She also said she hoped to get it posted before too long.

Kate
"While the rest of the human race are descended from monkeys, redheads derive from cats."

Kate
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." William Gibson

Karen

That's good news Kate. Thanks for passing it on.