Help seeking an old story

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Hi Everyone,

I've been searching for several hours for a particular story that suddenly popped into my mind. I can't find it, and I'm hoping that you might be able to point me at it.

The plot is basically a young man is searching through the house of a deceased person (looking for documents I believe) and enters a room, only to find himself trapped when the door closes behind him. The room is the entrance to an automated suite of rooms which a controlled by a computer. The computer forces the man through a series of drills in wearing heels, makeup, dressing, sexual activity, etc ... all designed to feminise him.

The young man eventually leaves the room (I don't remember how) and, if my memory serves, once he is able to he returns to the room.

Does it ring any bells?

Thanks in Advance

D

I do recall the story - I

I do recall the story - I _think_ that the person in question was a legal type that was looking for information. The rigamarole he went through was left behind by the deceased.

I don't recall the author or story name, however.

I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

Just saw this request

and thought of the AutoCloset, but that was a different protagonist withg a different reason for being there. Will have to look for ir later. Thanks for the story request, looks like an interesting read!

Diana

Sounds like one I read where

a boy was dressed and treated as a girl from toddler all the way up to bride only to be reverted to toddler scene again after honeymoon, much to his dismay.

Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine