Seeking story of boy's best friend is really morphed amnesic woman.

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Hi All!

Hope everyone and family are well. I'm searching for a story that might be an obscure oldie or a ancient BBS prattle, but I'm hoping for any leads. It's about two best friend little boys and for some reason one of them turns out to really be a woman from the future or another dimension or space who somehow lost her memory when she was transformed into a little boy to hide or spy here, and it ends with her (I think) adopting her best friend as his new mom or aunt or such. Sorry I'm so really vague here but it's one of those stories that you're not sure whether you really read or dreampt. I'd much appreciate any clues. You can also email me at [email protected]

Thanks and take care!

Dee

Argh, read too many stories,

Argh, read too many stories, don't recall the name of this one.

But IIRC she's an undercover government agent who has forgotten who she really is and lived her life in the cover body - a boy. The boys get kidnapped from an orphanage by the bad guys (some green dragons or something equally korny), get injected with a transformation negating fluid. (IIRC bluish in colour, huge syringe.) They get locked in a room, but discover the back of the closet in there is just cardboard and exits into the neighbouring room, then go on a mad journey to escape. They haven't yet figured out there's one good side and one bad side here and flee from both. Eventually they get captured through tracing their use of a credit card belonging to one of the agents. The baddies show up and take them. They escape the lair, turn it on fire and later she resigns from the agency and they live happily ever after.

That sound about right?

alternative

Sounds like it could be the plot to a story, girl or women turned to dog, becomes boys best friend, of course dogs think in the now so it no longer realizes that it was human, than some how is morphed again