Jack's new hairstyle

Printer-friendly version

- Jack I asked you so many times, either cut your hair or start taking care of it. So I've made an appointment for you to go to the hairdresser tomorrow at 9:00. Lucy my friend, will cut your hair.

- But mom tomorrow I can not, 10.30 we have to leave for a multi-day school trip !

- Therefore, you will go to the hairdresser with your suitcase, it is not far from where the bus leaves for the trip.

The next day at 8.50 Lucy's car breaks down on the way to work. To top it off, she forgot to take her cell phone from home. She can't call for roadside assistance. Nor can she call her partner Antonio to take care of her client. Nor can she tell him what kind of hairstyle Jack should have.
Antonio is gay and is very laid back. A joint before work always stimulates his creativity.

- I'm Jack, I have a 9:00 appointment with Lucy. My mother has already paid for it.
- She's not there but I'll take care of you," Antonio says smiling widely.

First he washes his hair, pre-wipes it with a towel, and takes a very long time combing it first with his fingers and then with a brush. And this way Antonio gets a vision of how the hairstyle is best for the client. Jack's hair reaches below his shoulders after combing.
Antonio now takes a long look at it from all sides.... Antonio is an artist. A stoned artist... For him, gender doesn't matter, all that matters is a hairstyle that is in line with the client's soul... well, and his freckles on his face.... Jack has delicate facial features and some lovely freckles on his nose and cheeks... red curls.... A smile creeps onto Antonio's face again....

It's 10:15 a.m. when Antonio finishes. Beautiful red curls fluff up on Jack's head which fall in waves on Jack's shoulders.
However, Antonio is a true artist. Anyone who saw Jack's new hairstyle would confirm that it perfectly matches his face and freckles....

But Jack is not so sure about that
- This is definitely the hairstyle my mother wanted for me ?

- Dude, if she sent you to our salon, I'm sure she wanted the best hairstyle possible for you. Here's a free conditioner to take care of your hair.
- Thank you I have to run now or I'll be late for the trip....

At 10.32 Jack is in front of the bus. The driver was closing the trunk....
- Sorry !!! Still my suitcase ...
The teacher standing at the entrance to the bus turns around....
- Who are you ?... She stares at his face and then recognizes - Jack ?
What is this hairstyle ?
- My mother ordered one for me....
Well though quickly to the bus is about to leave....

The bus everyone bursts out laughing....
- Jack you're stupid what kind of hairstyle...are you Tranny ?
- No...me.... my mom....
- Or maybe you are so in love with Emma Stone that you want to resemble her
- Where to him to Emma, if he fell in love is Francesca Capaldi from the Disney Channel
or Hermione from Harry Potter
Jack almost with tears in his eyes was already trying to sit down somewhere...all the boys were blocking the seat next to each other...- We do not sit with redheaded girls...hehe....
Then Jack felt that someone was pulling his arm....

- Sit next to me...- he heard Alice's voice... - I was supposed to sit with Jenny but she is not going on the trip after all....
Jack sits down next to Alice and then the laughter subsides....
Alice is the most beautiful girl in the class. She is 13 years old and already has a very feminine body... All the boys sigh for her... but they are also afraid of her...because when one of them joked that she has big balloons he got kicked straight in the balls....
- Maybe Jack is a lesbian - there was one last joke behind him before the driver and the teacher got on the bus which immediately started....

Alice jumped up hearing the word lesbian.... It was her secret...she liked girls but disliked stupid primitive boys....
No one knew, not even her friend Jenny....
Alice felt something more than friendship for Jenny, but was afraid to tell her lest she lose her....
When she saw Jack standing next to her so helpless...she wanted to help him....
He wasn't a disgusting boy...since he was trans...maybe she felt admiration that he dared to reveal himself...maybe if she befriends him, she too will dare to reveal the secret that weighs so heavily on her...yes I will support him...help him with the transition...and I will encourage other girls to support him and treat him like a girl on a trip. We'll lend him some women's clothes, I'm sure he'll be happy being himself at last....

Jack had other thoughts, after leaving the hairdresser, he did not have time to think fully about whether something was wrong with his hairstyle....
Only the reaction of his classmates on the bus changed everything and completely shattered his confidence....
But when Alice the hottest girl in the class and maybe even the school, asked him to sit next to her he decided that he would do anything to befriend her and maybe even become her boyfriend...I can even walk around in this hairstyle for a while, eventually they will stop laughing, the more they will see me with Alice....
Jack ignored the joke about being gay. He didn't feel gay and didn't believe that a hot girl like Alice could be gay.

This is how they both rode the bus, not knowing their future....

Will Alice dare to reveal herself, will she ever tell Jack when they get to know each other better
Or maybe she will also tell Jenny what she wanted most. She will tell her not only that she is a lesbian but also that she loves Jenny....
Will Jack, with the help of Alice and her friends, undergo a metamorphosis and be a girl on tour ? Will he accept this in order to keep Alice's friendship....
How will Jack's mom react when she sees his fruzure....

And then there is Antonio, I wonder whose life he will change yet... ;-)

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Leaving things unsaid is OK

What you wrote can either be an introduction to a novel or a stand-alone short story. Sometimes the best fiction is when we have to use our imagination to fill in the details of the ending. By coincidence I posted a "Jackie" at the hair salon story back in 2014 - a boy getting his first feminine hair style is a wonderful theme. Jackie, A Tresses and Glamour Salon Story

Hiker_JPG_1.jpg

I like your stories very much

Sweet Dress's picture

Torrey.Grover I like your stories very much. It was a pleasure to read them....