The Late Unpleasantness -3-

Printer-friendly version

flag

The Late Unpleasantness

Three / Mass Crematorium

By Jo Dora Webster

How will the three transwomen survive in the mass crematorium of US President Bishop Norman Bush?


Three / Mass Crematorium

Belinda Bush, D.C. Mayor and cabinet secretary was secreted away holding a mayor conference and President Bishop Norman Bush had decreed that none should disturb them on pain of death. They were very comfortable in a local Hotel and conference center that was owned by the President and he was collecting huge fees by holding the conference there from the federal government. This isolation kept those enemies in the scientific community from involving Belinda in their latest attempt to discredit the transwomen. Belinda's fellow transwomen, Sarah, Michelle and Andrea Bush were not as lucky as they had been recalled for consultation from their regional director's field offices and were in their D.C. offices. for all to see.

President Bishop Norman Bush decided to put a 90 foot tall by 9 foot wide golden statue of himself on the Washington D.C. mall green area. He called every official in Washington D.C. except Belinda and the majors to the dedication on pain of death so of course Sarah, Michelle and Andrea were there. The announcement went up that when the Armed Forces Orchestra played "Hail to the Chief" that everyone assembled had to bow down to the golden statue and worship Norman. Anyone who did not comply was to be placed in the Mass Crematorium and burned to death."

It wasn't obvious since Sarah, Michelle, and Andrea were on the periphery of the massive crowd and partially hid from their viewing box inside the Lincoln Memorial but they did not bow down to Norman's Statue. The Scientific advisors seeing a means to get their rivals canned went and told on them to the President.

"Now see here, President Bishop Bush, you made a law that when the Armed Forces Orchestra played "Hail to the Chief" that everyone assembled had to bow down to the golden statue and worship it. There are three transwomen that you made regional coordinators who do not go to your National Church to worship and we have video that when Armed Forces Orchestra played "Hail to the Chief" that they did not bow down to the golden statue and worship."

"You good ol' boys did the right thing by bringing this to my attention. I'm severely upset that they would treat me this way. I'll take care of this my way. You boys can go!"

President Bishop Norman Bush called to General Eric Areson and told him, "Round up the transwomen regional directors and have them brought to the oval office. They got some 'splaining to do."

"Yes, Sir! Right away sir!" and he left to carry out the president's orders.

Soon General Areson had the transwomen regional directors rounded up and they appeared with him in the oval office in front of the President.

"Is it true ladies that you don't worship at the National Church and that you don't bow down to my statue when the Armed Forces Orchestra played "Hail to the Chief"? It must be some kind of misunderstanding. When the Armed Forces Orchestra plays "Hail to the Chief" that you'll bow down to the golden statue and worship. Then all's good otherwise it is the Mass Crematorium for all you ladies. Not even The One will be able to prevent it."

Sarah Bush spoke for the three of them. "Go ahead and throw us in. If The One keeps us from dying in the Mass Crematorium then you let us live too. If The One does not then at least you know we stood up for our belief in The One"

President Bishop Norman Bush had a powerful rage a brewin' so he called Sarah's bluff and had the three of them sent to the Mass Crematorium. "Turn the temperature up to seven times the base setting, that will make it hot enough for them"

General Areson had on attachment to the White House Seal Team One, the biggest and strongest men in the military. "Bind the ladies and throw them into the Mass Crematorium by the order of the President of the United States!"

Seal Team One bound the ladies and threw them into the Mass Crematorium. The heat was so hot that all of Seal Team One died instantly but Sarah, Michelle and Andrea still with their clothes unburned and still bound were walking around alive in the Mass Crematorium as shown to the President on his CCTV screen.

The three ladies were singing and praying to the one. Andrea launched into a long and drawn out prayer to The One that lasted about an hour that the sound clearly broadcast on the CCTV. All the while the people operating the Mass Crematorium opened it's Nuclear powerplant powering it wide open to make it even hotter inside the Mass Crematorium. The shielding was not sufficient to protect those on the outside near the Mass Crematorium and they all died as well.

Then The One in person appeared inside the furnace and made a cool area inside so that the heat did not penetrate or even make them perspire. The three transwomen began to sing praise to The One and that praise lasted two hours and was carried clearly by the CCTV to President Bishop Norman Bush

"Hey Eric! Didn't we throw in three ladies but I see clearly four people in the Mass Crematorium?"

"Correct as always President Bishop Bush!"

"I see four people unbound walking around in the Mass Crematorium. The fourth is The One!"

The president used the Public Address system and called out to the ladies in the Mass Crematorium, "Sarah, Michelle, and Andrea, I command you to come out of there and come back to the oval office!"

When the transwomen had come out even the scientific advisors knew that not only were they and their clothes not burned but instead of smelling like fire, the perfume that they had applied that morning still was going strong.

When the three transwomen came back to the oval office President Bishop Norman Bush started a national television extravaganza. They had both the president and the three transwomen on camera in the oval office. The whole nation could see that the three transwomen were safe and sound and had survived the Mass Crematorium.

The President addressed the nation, "As you yourselves can see Sarah Bush, Michelle Bush and Andrea Bush are safe and sound after their four hour ordeal in the Mass Crematorium. Blessed be The One who delivered them. I can admit when I'm wrong and my Regional Directors who stood up for their beliefs were right. They disobeyed the law rather than disobey The One and they dealt with the consequences. I'm issuing a new law that there will be dire consequences if anyone speaks slander of The One. Only The One can deliver believers like The One delivered my Regional Directors. I am therefore promoting my regional directors to Regional Secretaries with seats on the Cabinet. May The One Bless the United States!"

up
38 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Do you want to see more?

This limited series got a good reception when it debuted in 2009. I had too many stories open and I devoted my limited resources then to stories besides this one. Over the year it continued to get ignored by me because it was fan fiction and I did not see a venue to publish it beyond BCTS.

This story adds a bit of southern charm, A bit of religious intolerance, a bit of political intrigue and a bit of Science Fantasy to tell a story straight from the bible's book of Daniel and sets it in 2061. The bible is always relevant to today as we see history repeating before our eyes. Are these the days foretold by Daniel? Only time will tell.

Do you want to see more? Please vote by your kudos and comments to encourage me to continue this limited series.

Jo Dora Webster

true

Miyata's picture

but you're thinking of the wrong entity. There's a cabal of 5 people who are controlling things here in the USA today. SGBCK are the 5.

Follow the $$$ and you'll understand.

Miyata312

'Do or Do Not, There is no Try' - Yoda

The One Is In Secret

Things done in secret are known by The One. The One makes manifest their doings. There are no people greater in power than The One.

The miracles done by The One in 2061 or 605 BCE outshine any puny human effort in the present day. The power of The One was able to make kingdoms to fall and others to rise in the book of Daniel.

Even if the actual book of Daniel was written in the 3rd century BCE, it's The One inspired accurate predictions of what is now the past coupled with glimpses of tomorrow make it an instrument of The One to be paid attention. Blessed be The One.

Jo Dora Webster

The One will be with any of us when we need a miracle

Hi Dot,
The One will be with any of us when we need a miracle. The One was not through with Sarah, Michelle, and Andrea, yet so they got a miracle. The One passes out miracles today even if some of them are not quite as flashy as the one in the third chapter of Daniel. Each miracle is just as important to the people who receive one today as the one years in the past in Daniel or the one years in the future in "The Late Unpleasantness" I believe that the miracle of The One's presence in my heart is the greatest miracle of all! Let's Go!

Jo Dora Webster