A Safe Space - Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version
Safe Space Edited.jpg

Chapter Two – A Boyfriend Scorned

Brad Brody was tall, muscular, handsome and rich. These were all attributes that some girls found very appealing but along with these much desired qualities there also came a sense of entitlement, arrogance, conceit and narcissism. Brad was also intelligent, athletic and eloquent and additionally: conniving, jealous and spiteful.

He spent Sunday morning trying to contact Monika Dupree. He’d sent texts, left voicemails, trawled her socials and in desperation called her friends. No one had heard from her since Friday and she had told her close friends that she wanted to spend the weekend without interruption but she had told Brad nothing.

Brad was pissed because he sensed that Monika was about to break up with him and no chick broke up with Brad Brody; he broke girls hearts not the other way around. His plan was simple. He was going to find her, fuck her one last time, hopefully up the ass, then ditch her and then hit the socials and advertise exactly what he had done and if he could get some pictures or video of him doing so, even better.

But first he was going to join his mates at the Sydney Cricket Ground and watch his beloved Sydney Swans crush the Melbourne Demons, or so he hoped. He arrived at the ground at 1pm and joined his friends, taking it easy on the beer because of his plans for later in the day. Between quarters the handsome young studs exchanged stories of conquests made and conquests forthcoming. Every dirty detail was dissected and two bon vivants who had taken a girl high on ketamine into the toilets at a swank Sydney nightclub and spit roasted her won the competition for dirtiest deed.

Brad didn’t talk about Monika that way, nor was it expected because she was his girlfriend. The young libertines had a partisan code of conduct that they never dissed their girlfriends or female relatives but any other female was open sport. Brad did share a story about how earlier in the week one of Monika’s best friends was performing fellatio on him while he was on the phone talking to Monika.

Brad declined the offer to go across the road to the pub and celebrate the Swan’s victory saying he had a prearranged date with Monika which in a way was true. It’s just that she didn’t know about it. He went home, showered changed and took a hit of MDMA to take the edge off and jumped into his MG Roadster and hit the streets heading to Rose Bay and a date with destiny.

*****

Alexis Dupree had spent the day practicing her makeup skills and trying on the rest of the wardrobe she had purchased with her twin sister. She tried out bold exotic makeup, subdued makeup for around the garden and pool and dramatic makeup to complement her evening wear. She mixed and matched her clothes, pairing skirts with blouses and shoes with accessories until she got bored.

She’d had only coffee for breakfast, her stomach still queasy from too much vodka the previous evening and the thought of eating anything riled her stomach. It was a beautiful day outside and she suddenly had the urge to take a swim. She stripped naked and tucked then put on a silk robe and made her way down to Monika’s bedroom. Monika had packed in a hurry, taking little but leaving a mess regardless. Clothing was hanging out of drawers and her walk-in robe was a shambles.

Alex found the drawer with Monika’s bathing suits inside it: three bikinis and two bathing suits, all designer. She selected a one-piece, shocking-pink, cotton-lycra swimsuit cut high in the legs and low in the back but with a modest neckline. It was the bathing suit Monika wore when her mother was home or when friends and family visited, the most modest suit among a collection of thongs and string bikinis.

Alex didn’t have the exact body shape of her sister but it was close. Her hips weren’t quite as wide and even though Monika had small breasts, Alex of course had none; she remedied the problem with the use of her ‘chicken-fillet’ breast enhancers.

Alex checked herself out in Monika’s mirror and was pleased with what she saw. She wished her ass was a little plumper and her tits were real but other than that she was quite stunning. The bodysuit clung to her curves, her belly was flat and her chest unpretentious, the cut accentuating her long tanned legs, her makeup was perfect for a poolside party but it would be a party of one.

Alex took a bottle of crisp New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, icy cold from the wine chiller, a pre-chilled crystal glass and padded barefoot through the glass sliding doors, across the warm Sydney sandstone patio to the daybed beside the pool where she set up her little nest. She selected her favourite playlist, drank a glass of cold wine and dived into the warm, crystal clear pool and swam ten laps. She spent the day in and out of the pool, dozing on the daybed between dips.

In the late afternoon, having drunk all the wine and wrinkled her fingers and toes she retired to her bedroom where she took a long nap, waking in the early evening with nothing to do.

She’d dreamed of her sexual encounter with Monika. The day had started out full of promise when Monika took her on a shopping spree and feminized her brother Alexander, finally releasing Alexis from her cocoon. Then they had spoiled it by giving in to their carnal desires. Alex had enjoyed her first sexual encounter there was no doubt about it but the guilt they had both felt afterwards was crushing.

All that said, Alex was content having the house to herself. It was indeed her safe space. She was a princess alone in a palace, free to live her life as she pleased without interference. Eventually that would have to change. Her mother would finally come home or Monika would return from her travels but for this moment in time and for the near future Alex had the run of the house.

She showered and blow-dried her ash blonde hair admiring the versatility of the shag-cut as she combed out the fringe. She did her makeup, heavy on the eye makeup for the evening and used plum-red lipstick on her full lips. She desperately wanted to try on the red satin evening gown, generously strewn with sequins around the bodice. It was spilt to the hip on one side, sleeveless and low-cut with spaghetti straps. She laid it on the bed and selected the red Christian Louboutin high heels and went searching for underwear.

Alex selected a pair of nearly transparent, silky, sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose and a pair of red microfiber seamless panties which would help keep her tucked and not ruin the lines of the gown. She sat on the bed and slipped on the pantyhose, marvelling at the feel of the cool nylons on her recently shaved sunkissed legs. The pink tinge from her poolside sunburn actually looked quite lovely under the gossamer pantyhose.

She stood up and stepped into the panties and pulled them up to just above her knees and then rolled down the gusset of her pantyhose and put her hand between her legs and pushed her testes into her inguinal canals, and pushed her scrotum and penis along her perineum, carefully holding it all in place as she hitched up her pantyhose and pulled them up tight and then pulled up her panties and smoothed them out.

Alexis admired the effect briefly in the mirror before she mooched through her costume jewellery and selected an emerald choker, matching drop earrings and a bracelet. These she placed beside the shoes and checked her makeup one last time before she slipped into the evening gown. She was tempted to try to attach the silicon prosthetics to fill the bodice of the gown but she actually liked her miniscule décolletage, her own meagre breasts worked fine with the tight-fitting gown. She slipped on her heels and jewellery and doused herself with Dior Poison perfume.

Alex looked at herself in the mirror and saw a beautiful teenage princess staring back at her. Sure she was a little flat-chested but that actually complemented her aesthetic. She smiled at herself and for a fleeting moment she was a little bitter that no one else would see how beautiful she was. She carefully walked down the winding staircase to the open-plan lounge and entertainment area replete with glass walls offering magnificent views of the gardens and the pool with the vista of Sydney Harbour in the background. The pool and garden lighting had switched on automatically at sunset and Alex used the smart app to lower the house lighting, set the air conditioning down a notch and selected Monika’s playlist on the surround-sound system because her sister’s music seemed more appropriate for the way Alex felt.

She opened a bottle of Deep Eddy lemon vodka, filled an ice bucket and took a crystal glass into the lounge area, treading carefully in her high heels. She downed her first drink, a double, in one hit and then poured another double to sip. She cranked up the music and danced by herself on the Italian marble floor, content with her own company.

Brad had the security code for the gate and parked his Roadster on the sweeping driveway motor court adjacent to the four car garage. He’d tried Monika’s phone again using both text and voice but she was till ghosting him. He noticed that the house lights were dim but still burning and the pounding beat of Rihanna’s Shut Up and Drive, one of Monika’s all time faves, reverberated around the grounds.

“I hope that it’s her at home and not her homo brother,” Brad hissed as he leapt from his car.

As well as the gate access code Monika had given Brad a remote for one of the four garage doors because he had whinged when his car got rained on in the driveway once while he was visiting her. Alex used the remote to open one of the garage doors.

Monika’s red BMW 4 Series Coupé was parked in her spot as was Alexander’s black Lexus SUV and their mother’s racing green Jaguar XF. Brad smiled. Although he and Monika usually took hire cars when they went out on the town, the fact that Monika’s car was in the garage was encouraging. The connecting door to the main house was unlocked and Brad brazenly stepped inside, his ears immediately assaulted by the loud music.

He was wearing black designer skinny jeans, a flowing white muslin shirt and black Gucci's Jordaan loafers and hardly made a sound as he entered the house.

Had Alex not been dancing to the music and a little high on the wine she had drunk earlier and the vodka she was drinking now she might have registered the alerts on the home security system when the garage door and the connecting door opened. The alarm system was not armed but was still active and the screen on the wall flashed the information whenever a door or window was breeched.

Brad followed the music along the short corridor and opened the door to the kitchen and peeked through it. The music became marginally quieter as it shifted to a ballad; more chick music that Brad hated but pretended to like because Monika did.

The bitch was home!

But not for long it looked like. She was wearing a very provocative evening gown and heels and she’d had her hair styled differently. He liked the new hairstyle and he liked the way she was dressed. His eyes immediately went to her long legs sheathed in the gossamer pantyhose. He loved legs clad in nylons and Monika sometimes humoured him and put on hold-up stockings when they fucked but despite his repeated requests she refused to wear pantyhose or stockings when she wore skirts or dresses claiming it was ‘so eighties’.

But there was something else about Monika that he couldn’t quite put his finger on. The lighting was muted and he couldn’t see her properly but her ass and tits seemed a little smaller, not much, but he noticed these things. Also her makeup was a lot heavier than how she usually wore it but he liked it.

What riled him was not knowing who this new makeover was for. She obviously had a new boyfriend or was wrangling for one because her style had changed completely and dressed as she was, she was obviously going out somewhere chic.

His anger returned and he seethed.

She didn’t know he was in the house that was for sure and he wondered if her creepy twin brother was around; he knew that her mother was overseas on one of her jaunts. Brad kept low and made the staircase without being seen and crept upstairs.

Monika’s room was a mess which was unlike her but there was no maid service on weekends so the bitch would have had to clean up after herself and that was unlikely. The door to Alexander’s room was open but the lights were out. He stuck his head inside to make sure Alex wasn’t in his ensuite taking a shit or a shower but the light to the bathroom was out too. He couldn’t make out much in the gloom but the scent of Poison perfume assaulted his nose.

“Fucking fag!” Brad hissed under his breath assuming that Alex was using some faggy aftershave or cologne.

Assuming that Alex was out, Brad made his way downstairs determined to confront Monika and hopefully wrangle one last pity-fuck out of the bitch before he dumped her, even though it was obvious that she had for all intents and purposes dumped him.

Alex was dancing in a circle, her arms across her chest, imagining that she was dancing with a partner who was holding her close and whispering endearments into her ear. She had no idea who this partner was or what gender; they were simply an amorphous being who filled the void of Alexis’ solitude.

Brad stood at the bottom of the stairs and watched his girlfriend dance by herself. She was beautiful. This demure eighteen year old girl who looked stunning in the red satin dress that clung to her lithe body, the split opening wide to expose her legs from ankle to thigh. Her legs were long, shapely and sheathed in gossamer. Her face was strikingly attractive. Her eyes were closed and Brad could see the full effect of her heavy mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow; her exquisite cheekbones highlighted with rouge, her full lips coated with glossy red lipstick.

What irked Brad was that this was how he wanted Monika to dress but she refused to do so. At school she plied on the makeup and wore her skirts short and nylons sheer in an effort to push the boundaries in an act of teenage defiance and rebellion but outside of school her style was more subdued.

Brad was becoming concupiscent as he jealously watched Monika dance with herself. She stopped briefly to take a gulp of vodka, barely opening her eyes, and then she continued to dance. If he knew that Monika had this particular aesthete inside her all this time, Brad may have considered keeping their relationship intact; indeed it would have rekindled his passion and his devotion for her.

But this was all for someone else. He wondered how long it would be before her suitor called by or the chauffeur of her hire car pinged her mobile. It was time to act.

Brad stepped into the spacious open plan room with its black Italian tiled floor, white leather recliners and blonde on blonde Scandinavian design furniture. The room was as soulless as Susan Dupree who had overseen every aspect of decorating the huge waterside mansion but seldom lived there. The stark monochrome was a perfect background on which to capture the vibrant tones and pigments of Alexis’ red dress and the intense tinctures of her makeup and hair.

“What the fuck Monika!” Brad screamed out over the music.

Alex came out of her reverie, startled and confused. The lights were dimmed but she recognised Brad Brody as soon as she saw him. She was stunned.

“I’ll say it again… What the fuck Monika!” Brad’s voice was not quite as loud now that he had her attention.

He snatched up the remote for the home automation system and turned off the music.

Alex stood in the middle of the room clutching her crystal glass to her chest. She was in a total panic but unable to move. A thousand thoughts ran through her head the primary one being that Brad thought that she was Monika. She knew the misconception would not last long and that she would be outed by a man she loathed.

It was a fight or flight situation and Alex chose flight.

She dropped her glass and bolted for the stairs and likely would have made it except for her high heels skittering on the marble floor and the fact that Brad played on the wing for the Sydney University Football Club and his speed was legendary.

He caught Alex around the waist and drove her onto a plush white leather divan and lay on top of her. She looked up at him, her green eyes filled with fear. Brad felt her body trembling beneath him. Monika didn’t quite feel the same but she felt nice. Her breath was sweet with the scent of lemon vodka and her perfume was exotic; something he had not known Monika to wear but something he had recently smelled.

She was like a fawn that had been taken down by a lion: small, quivering and frightened with big beautiful eyes and a pretty face. He could feel her heart racing and her heavy breathing.

Brad lowered his face to Alexis’ and put his lips on hers.

He kissed her and Alex let him. She didn’t know what else to do. She was stymied, dazed and confused.

Her lips were soft and her breath was sweet and Brad slipped his tongue into her mouth and she made no move to stop him.

It was then he realised that something was wrong.

Monika was not at all embarrassed about being small chested. All of the latest supermodels had small breasts and Monika slipped into the latest couture as easy as they did. But… she did have breasts and she was proud of her petite 30B’s. Brad had stroked and suckled them often enough to know that they were pert, round and bell shaped, being fuller at the bottom.

This girl had nothing more than chest bumps with nipples.

Brad was a conceited narcissist but he certainly wasn’t stupid. He realised who was lying beneath him as soon as he realised that she had no breasts. His rational mind told him that he should stop kissing this faggot immediately and give him the beating he deserved for masquerading as Monika but the primitive part of his brain kicked in.

The girl lying beneath him felt wonderful, her satin-sheathed body was moulded to his. He knew that her legs were long and shapely and just to confirm it he slipped a hand inside the split in her dress and stroked her silky gossamer-clad thigh. She was as pretty if not prettier than Monika and there was something about her when he had watched her dance that awoke a yearning he hadn't felt for some time: a sense of renewed excitement.

Brad kept kissing Alex as much to see how she would respond as anything else. She had tensed up when he put his hand inside her dress so he removed it. He stroked her hair as he continued to kiss her softly, the tip of his tongue gently exploring her mouth.

Alex was bewildered. She guessed that by now Brad had figured out that she was not her twin sister Monika and yet he continued to lie on top of her and kiss her. She had expected him to beat her because he was embarrassed by being misled into thinking she was Monika and also she knew that Brad disliked Alexander intensely. It was one of the many reasons that Monika intended to dump him.

And Alex hated Brad in return. Yes Brad was handsome, articulate and moneyed but he wasn't good enough for her sister; she found his narcissism repellent. Alex felt totally vulnerable, expecting to be beaten or at least outed and mocked by Brad Brody.

But…

She had to admit that having this ruggedly handsome young man lying on top of her, menacing her, kissing her without her permission, was somewhat exciting. She had felt nothing but feminine since she had transitioned from Alexander to Alexis but now she also felt effete.

Alex had little experience of kissing and being kissed and most of that had come from the incestuous encounter with Monika which was something they were both still trying to come to terms with but Brad’s soft kisses were beguilingly sweet and yet at the same time masculine and dominant. She felt vulnerable but she also felt something else; she also felt avidity for what he was doing to her, how he was treating her. He was treating her like a woman.

As abruptly as Brad had started to kiss her, he stopped.

“Where is Monika?” Brad hissed; his face inches from hers.

“I don’t know,” Alex whispered.

She had been practicing her femme voice all weekend but she didn’t need to force the inflection. She was so scared that her answer came out as a squeak.

“Don’t lie to me Alex,” Brad slipped his hand inside her dress and squeezed her thigh.

Alex gasped and wriggled like a hooked fish but Brad pressed his body into hers and she could feel that he was becoming concupiscent, his package pressed against her stomach.

“She’s in Singapore by now, on the first leg of her holiday,” Alex stopped struggling and couldn’t help but feel a little schadenfreude at the look of disappointment on Bradley Brody's face.

“I was supposed to go with her,” Brad sighed, his anger temporarily forgotten.

“I know. She’s ghosting everyone. She has issues that she wants to deal with alone,” Alex replied telling a half-truth and wondering why she was even bothering to explain anything to this dolt.

Brad suppressed his rage as it began to roil again. There was nothing he could do to Monika now that she had escaped his clutches but he had Alex to play with.

“So what’s your story Alex? Why are you dressed like this? I always took you for a faggot but I would never have guessed that you were a crossdresser,” Brad made no effort to climb off her.

“Let me up and I’ll tell you,” Alex smiled up at Brad, hoping to charm him a little.

“I don’t think so. I quite like it here. You don’t have all of Monika’s bumps and humps but you feel kinda nice and you're prettier than she is,” Brad grinned down at Alex; the compliment clothed in menace.

“I’m trying to find the real me if you must know. I don’t know if I’ll transition; it’s too early to say, but I feel more comfortable presenting as a woman; presenting myself as Alexis Dupree and leaving Alexander Dupree behind. This is all new to me,” Alex blurted out and immediately regretted it.

Why tell a man she hated her most intimate secrets?

“Well you certainly look the part. I thought you were Monika right up until I was kissing you,” Brad chuckled but there was no mirth in it.

Alex blushed.

“Can I get up now please?” Alex whispered.

Brad lowered his face and placed his lips against Alexis’ and softly kissed her. Alex froze, not knowing how to respond.

“Kiss me back and I’ll think about letting you up,” Brad broke the kiss and smiled at her, his deep brown eyes actually showing some affection.

“I’m not sure if I’m ready for that yet,” Alex demurred.

“Come on. One little kiss and I won’t tell everyone that you are a homo, skirt-wearing faggot who takes it up the arse,” Brad smirked.

Alex was appalled. She didn’t really have any friends but she had acquaintances and Brad had met some of the Dupree family including their parents Susan and Francis Dupree at one of their rare family get-togethers. There was the family name to consider. Alex had thought about coming out openly eventually but only after she had come out to her mother and father first. Brad was vindictive and was likely to embellish the story, making Alexis out to be some sort of sexual deviant.

“Why Brad? You know who I am and you have always hated me,” Alex relied defiantly.

“I don’t like Alexander Dupree but I kinda think Alexis Dupree is hot,” Brad winked at her salaciously.

He lowered his mouth to hers again and this time Alex responded; tentatively at first. Brad kissed her sensuously and when his tongue began to explore her mouth she slid her tongue into his. This was so different to kissing Monika. Monika’s kisses were soft and feminine even when they were engaged in full-blown lust. Brad’s kisses were manly and a little insistent but not overly so. She could smell his aftershave and his muscled body pressing on hers. She could feel the bulge of his cock through her gown.

It both terrified and excited her. She wanted him stop but she also wanted him to continue.

Brad was also feeling perplexed. He’d fucked plenty of young women and even a few matrons; he had an eclectic taste when it came to women and he had once won the dirtiest deed competition by fucking one of Monika’s girlfriends and then the very next evening fucking the same girlfriend’s mother. He’d been tempted once by a transgender woman he met at the Stonewall Hotel on Oxford Street but had chickened out.

He would easily win the bet for dirtiest deed of the week if he fucked Alexis Dupree but it could backfire on him. Alexis was not out as a transgender woman and his friends might accuse Brad of being a fag for fucking ‘a boy in a dress’. There was also his plan to finally fuck Monika in the ass and slut-shame her on their socials after they broke up but that opportunity had been taken from him. Was Alexis a suitable substitute?

He pondered all these things but what he couldn’t suppress was that he actually found Alexis attractive and alluring. There was something about her. Not just her beauty and femininity. She was demure and reticent, unsure of herself and vulnerable.

When Alex began to return Brad’s kisses he did not think of Monika’s brother whatsoever; he thought only of the lovely creature beneath him who had a striking resemblance to his ex-girlfriend but who was uniquely beautiful and feminine in her own way.

Her mouth was sweet and her satin gown slithered on her lithe frame whenever he moved above her. He would like to feel the cool silkiness of that gown against his naked flesh. His hand strayed to the split in her dress and rested just above Alexis’ knee. He gently caressed her nylon-sheathed limb, the slinky diaphanousness of her pantyhose felt delicious and inviting. His cock began to uncoil like a snake awakened from its slumber.

Brad’s kisses were exciting and instinctively Alex draped her arms around him. She stroked the hard muscles of his biceps through his muslin shirt with her fingertips. This too was an instinctive reaction; a response to her bourgeoning femininity and her ingrained need to feel wanted.

When Brad’s fingers began to caress her leg at first she froze but his kisses were becoming fervent and his fingers circled her thighs just above her knee where they illicited wonderful little sparks of delight which she relished.

Was this as wrong as fucking her sister? Not anywhere near it but Alex still couldn’t shake off the fear that she was committing a sin. Brad was technically still Monika’s boyfriend as neither of them had formally broken off the relationship and there was also the fact that Alexis was still wrangling with her gender issues. There was no doubt that at this moment in time that she wanted to be a young woman but what if that sentiment changed? There was also the issue of being sexually active with a man. Did she really want to do this so early in her transformation?

Brad answered that question for her when his fingers began their journey up her thighs, exploring her pantyhosed limbs and stirring feelings of delight as he softly caressed her slinky nylons. She felt herself becoming tumescent; uncomfortably so. She gasped into Brad’s mouth when he reached the top of her thigh and his fingers caressed the crease where her legs joined her torso.

Brad decided to throw caution to the wind. He was sexually charged, having intended to fuck Monika and the MDMA had increased his libido. He was alone with this lovely young trans woman who was presenting exactly the way he wanted his girlfriend to do but wouldn’t. Why not take advantage? There would be no witnesses and Alexis was such a novice that she would hardly know what to do or what to say to whom if he pressed his needs on her.

Stroking her pantyhosed legs and feeling her satin gowned body against his was charging Brad’s sex drive and he kicked off his loafers and broke their kiss momentarily to take off his shirt. Alex was disappointed when he stopped kissing her and she had to admit that she was probably more disappointed that he had stopped playing with her legs.

The removal of shirt and shoes did not take long however and the two timid lovers, if that’s what they were, took up where they had left off. Alexis opened her arms and invited Brad to kiss her and when he did she wrapped her arms around him. While Brad was taking off his shirt Alex had surreptitiously snaked her hand inside her pantyhose and untucked her penis and allowed her testes to descend back into her scrotum. She was no longer uncomfortable with her penis flat against her stomach held there by her pantyhose and panties.

Brad was so hard that it hurt; his penis was confined by his trousers and he needed to release it but once he did that he was committed. He was no longer just teasing this pretty tranny; he was fully culpable of engaging sexually with her.

“You better not tell Monika! You better not tell anyone!” Brad hissed as he struggled with his trousers.

“Tell anyone about what? We haven’t done anything wrong,” Alex bleated; annoyed that Brad would think her a gossipmonger.

“Don’t tell anyone about this,” Brad smiled down at her salaciously and placed his penis on her thigh.

“Oh my!” Alex was just able to exclaim before Brad closed his mouth over hers.

He kissed her hard as she struggled beneath him. Alex had liked it when Brad was stroking her legs and kissing her but the audacity of putting his organ against her flesh was a step further than she wanted to go. She could feel the girth of it, the heat of it, the pulsing realness of it on her thigh and she struggled to move it away.

This is what Brad had begged Monika to let him do to her. To make love to her while she was clothed in her sleek satin blouse and skirt whilst still wearing her pantyhose and high heels and full makeup but Monika had refused, calling him a creep and a deviate. She acquiesced to wearing thigh-high stockings occasionally but that was all and even then she wore them begrudgingly.

But this lovely young lady struggling under him was his ideal woman dressed in her cool smooth silky dress, slinky nylons, high heels and full makeup. The more she struggled the more Brad liked it. Her satin gown on his bare flesh was both exotic and erotic. Her nylon-sheathed thighs scissored in an effort to dislodge him but all Alexis was achieving was rubbing her legs on his cock which drove Brad wild with lust.

His hands were everywhere inside her dress, stroking her legs, fondling her panties, pushing her hips down into the divan to hold her down. She was so diminutive and Brad was so strong that she didn’t stand a chance.

There was also the fact that Alex was secretly enjoying having this brutish young man ravish her. His hard body pressed on her belly rubbing her satin gown against her microfiber panties and the silken gusset of her pantyhose. Her penis was throbbing and leaking pre-ejaculate. Brad’s kisses had become fervent and his lips were crushing hers and his tongue waggled in her mouth. But she had changed her mind about his cock.

The feel of his hard manhood against her legs was still menacing but it was also exciting. The ephemeral being that she imagined she was dancing with earlier had taken form and that form was Bradley Brody. She still despised him and detested his arrogance but he was handsome and a good kisser and he was lying on top of her rubbing his cock on her, he wanted her and that’s all that mattered… he wanted her and Alexis wanted to be wanted.

Alex stopped fighting and wrapped her legs around Brad’s body and raked her fingernails down his back. She returned his kisses. Brad delighted in the feel of Alexis’ long pantyhose-shrouded limbs caressing his skin and the sting of her nails on his back. He supressed a grin and continued to work his tongue into her mouth and grind his cock on her thigh.

She had surrendered. This gorgeous little satin-wrapped creature was his to do with as he might. The sense of power and carnality was heady. His cock was throbbing and he was not far from release.

Alex too was close to climax. Brad’s body pressing on her belly, rubbing the gossamer fabrics against her cock was having the effect she desired. But Brad was now a little perplexed. He’d intended to come here and fuck Monika in the arse but found Alexis instead but the concept of putting his cock in Alexis’ behind was going just a little too far. It would spoil the illusion that she was really a young girl. Besides he guessed that Alex would fight him tooth and nail to prevent it.

He pressed his cock harder against her thigh and it slid through the leg hole of her panties.

Brad and Alex both froze.

Brad’s cock was inside Alexis’ panties, pressing on her lower belly. The feel of her pantyhose on the bottom of his penis was heavenly and the feel of the fabric of her panties on the top of it was wonderful. His cock was shrouded in gossamer delight but he could feel the girth of Alexis’ penis trapped in her pantyhose. Their cocks were just touching.

Alex sensed Brad’s hesitation and she thought she knew why. The illusion that she was girl had been broken when his cock lay next to hers. But she was so close to extremis and she could feel Brad’s yearning and knew that he was close too.

Alex raked her high-heels on Brad’s flanks, scratched his back with her fingernails and pushed her body against his as she drove her tongue into his mouth.

Brad gasped at her audacity and then he began to drive his cock against Alexis’ pubis, relishing the feel of her pantyhose and panties caressing his manhood eliciting delicious sparks of pleasure as his orgasm began to broil. Alex synched her movements with his, lifting her groin and pressing it against his. Their cocks touched and rubbed together through Alexis’ pantyhose. Neither could deny that the feeling was delightfully naughty: two hard throbbing cocks trapped in slinky, silky nylons and panties pressing together, rubbing and grinding, pulsing and throbbing.

Brad moaned as he released. Scalding hot semen erupted from his penis and Alex ejaculated as soon as she felt Brad’s warm load on her cock through her pantyhose. Her cock juddered as she spent her steaming load which comingled with Brad’s cum. The two cocks pressed and rubbed against each other with only a scintilla of gossamer nylon separating them.

Alex drummed her heels on Brad’s flanks and rose up off the divan to grind her cock against Brad’s. Brad pushed down on her, his engorged member throbbing, spurting his issue inside Alexis’ panties.

Their kisses were fervent, they were both lost in the carnality of the act. Their bellies and crotches soaked with hot sticky cum. Alexis’ satin gown and nyloned legs were a cocoon of silken delight and Brad moaned as his cock erupted inside her panties. The pleasure radiated through his body and Alex felt likewise. The intensity of her orgasm was overwhelming.

The clung to each other, writhing, grinding, kissing, scratching, caressing and tonguing until they were both spent.

Brad’s post coital regret washed over him almost immediately he descended from his orgasmic high.

“What the fuck have I done?” Brad announced rhetorically.

He pushed himself off Alex and looked down at his cum-smeared belly with revulsion. He snatched at Alexis’ dress and wiped the semen off his body with it. He tried not looking at her but he couldn’t help but snatch a glance. Her legs were open; her skirts split wide displaying her cum-soaked panties bulging with a deflating erection. He snatched his eyes away.

“Don’t you tell anyone about this you fucking faggot!” Brad hissed as he shucked into his trousers and snatched up his shirt and loafers.

“Who am I going to tell?” Alex replied demurely, amazed by Brad’s reversal in attitude.

She thought to herself that if she was a faggot; what did that make Brad? She knew better than to articulate the question.

“You and your fucking sister are fucking dead to me! I never want to see either of you again!” Brad ranted as he ran through the house dressed only in his trousers, holding his shirt and loafers close to his chest.

“Fuck!” Brad cried as he stubbed his toe on the hallstand as he flung open the front door.

Alex couldn’t help but laugh at his misfortune and Brad slammed the front door behind him. His brain was swimming with contrary and confused thoughts.

Alex continued to chuckle at Brad’s antics and then she looked down at her semen-stained dress.

“Well that’s that dress is ruined,” she whispered to herself and started laughing uncontrollably.

*****

Alexis Dupree woke up late on Monday morning. After Brad had left she had drunk most of the Deep Eddy lemon vodka and was feeling the aftereffects of two days hard drinking. She could hear Gloria vacuuming downstairs and she pulled the covers back over herself and tried to go back to sleep but she couldn’t. She gave up in frustration and took a long hot shower.

She came out of the ensuite and saw the evening gown, pantyhose and panties scrunched together in the corner of the room where she had thrown them. She couldn’t help but lift the garments to her face and inhale the musky scent of semen and Brad’s aftershave.

The nylons were ruined and the dress was irrevocably stained. Alexis was not concerned that she had ruined a one thousand dollar couture evening gown, she was just pissed that she liked the dress and could no longer wear it. In a huff she tossed it back in the corner of the room. She would simply go out and buy another one.

The dilemma now was how to present to Gloria the housekeeper and Carlos the groundsman. Alexander dressed eclectically, almost androgynously, when he was home. They were used to seeing him in leggings and flowing shirts in winter, crop-tops and tight shorts in summer, often wearing eyeliner and both Gloria and Carlos had on occasion mistaken Alexander for Monika from a distance.

But presenting as outright femme might come as a shock but fuck it! It was Alexis’ home and she would present however she liked. Gloria and Carlos were the help and their social circles were a million miles from the swank Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. They no doubt gossiped about their wealthy eccentric employers and their extravagant, stylish and cosmopolitan lifestyle but who cared? Certainly not the Duprees.

Alex put on her ‘day makeup’ and opened her wardrobe and realised that she and Monika had made one single mistake when they had shopped on Saturday: just about everything they had purchased for Alex was evening wear or daytime couture. There was nothing that was just daywear for around the house.

The problem was solved simply enough by a visit to Monika’s room. Gloria had tidied the room up and everything was back in its place making it easy for Alex to find a little denim skirt and a pink Fendi t-shirt with a rhinestone logo embossed on the front. She paired the outfit with her silver sandals and thought she looked pretty good. Her genitals were tucked and held in place by tight white nylon panties. She considered wearing pantyhose because she liked the feel of them on her legs but they would ruin the aesthetic of casual summer chic that Alex was looking for.

Alex took a deep breath and then descended the stairway acting more confident than she felt.

“Miss Monika,” Gloria called out as she shut off the vacuum cleaner and made her way to the kitchen where Alex was looking for cereal.

Gloria was dressed in her neat housemaid’s uniform: a pink polyester–cotton box dress styled with shoulder pads, with white border gilding on the short sleeves, collar and pockets with large white buttons up the front. She sometimes wore a white apron over the uniform if she was performing any particularly dirty chores. She also wore tan pantyhose and white sneakers and wore her makeup on the heavy side. Except for the sneakers Alex had always envied Gloria her uniform.

“Miss Monika, I put your… oh sorry,” Gloria’s face blushed bright red when she realised her mistake.

Alex gave Gloria her most confident smile.

“It’s me; Alexis. You can call me Miss Alex if you like,” Alex smile waned and was replaced by her resting bitch face.

“Yes of course… Miss Alex,” Gloria replied, obviously a little perturbed but honestly not surprised.

Gloria had guessed that something was going on with Alex. She was well aware of the large drawer in his walk-in wardrobe full of bras, panties, pantyhose and satin full-slips. It was none of her business so she had said nothing but seeing Alex presenting as a girl explained everything.

“Is Miss Monika expected home today? I cleaned her room and I have some items of hers to take to the dry-cleaners,” Gloria explained as if it was perfectly natural for Alexander to suddenly present himself as a young woman and declare herself female.

“No Gloria. Monika is travelling and won’t be back for quite some time,” Alex shook Weet-Bix into a bowl and poured on low-fat milk.

“So you have the house to yourself until Miss Susan returns,” Gloria said, secretly thanking the gods that the house would be easy to maintain with only one occupant.

Despite being a forty-something divorcée, the twins mother, Susan Dupree, insisted on being called Miss Susan by the staff.

“That's right Gloria,” Alex poured orange juice into a glass.

“Do you have any dry-cleaning… Miss Alex?” Gloria had to think about the correct title to use for a second.

Alex thought about the cum-spattered evening gown crumpled in the corner of her room.

“No Gloria. In fact please don’t service my bedroom today, I'm still sorting out a few things but I’ll get you to do so tomorrow,” Alex replied.

“Certainly Miss Alex. I’ll put the vacuum away and take the dry-cleaning down to Lawrence. Carlos needs to get some pool salt from Bunnings and I need to get some groceries; is there anything I can get you while I’m out?” Gloria decided to behave as if things were perfectly normal.

“No thank you Gloria. Just make a fresh pot of coffee before you leave please,” Alex picked up her breakfast bowl and orange juice and made her way over to the divan facing the large screen TV, her heels click-clacking on the marble floor actually felt comforting.

Whilst Gloria busied herself making coffee Alex relived what had happened to her last night on the very divan on which she was now sitting. She was terrified about what Brad might be saying about her but she thought that Brad would likely keep their tryst a secret. But as she recalled what they did on the divan in intimate detail she started to become tumescent and she tried to concentrate more closely on the news channel she was watching.

Alex heard the front door close and guessed correctly that Gloria was off to drop off the dry-cleaning and do her shopping with Carlos.

Gloria sat in the passenger seat of Carlos’ F-150 and slapped away his wandering hand. Both married but not to each other Gloria and Carlos had been carrying on a sexual relationship for the three years that Carlos had been working for the Duprees. Gloria was close to fifty but still an attractive woman with big tits and nice legs and Carlos, a thirty-something Lothario, was handsome, tanned and muscled from the yard work.

Carlos maintained the property, the grounds and the pool and also conducted any household repairs within his remit. The Ford utility was leased for him in addition to his salary and he was expected to drive Gloria whenever and wherever needed. Their affair had started as a fling. The house was theirs alone in the daytime during week when the lady of the house away and the kids were at school.

The affair started when Gloria had found Carlos swimming in the pool one day and stood on the edge of the pool and berated him, telling him he would be sacked if he was caught. They had been flirting with each other for weeks and Carlos told her that she would be also be sacked for swimming in their employer’s pool and pulled her into the pool with him.

They had ended up fucking in the pool and it soon became regular thing. Carlos had a toolshed and small workshop at the bottom of the tiered gardens, hidden from view by bougainvillea and arborea. He set up a cot which was where they usually conducted their trysts although when feeling particularly adventurous Carlos would sneak up on Gloria and fuck her in the house. He liked fucking her in her housemaid’s uniform and he noticed that the hem of her dress had become shortened and her top button was often left undone ever since they had started their affair.

Gloria had already told Carlos about Alex’s cache of women's intimates and her suspicions about his sexuality. She told Carlos that Alexander was now presenting as Alexis and that she was not really surprised. Carlos nodded sagely. He didn’t think much of Alexander but he took the opportunity to spy on Monika whenever he got the chance. Monika knew that Carlos was hot for her and sometimes deliberately teased Carlos, taking pleasure at his salacious peeping. What Monika didn’t know was that when she got Carlos particularly worked up he would take Gloria down to his toolshed and take out his frustrations on her.

“So we have to call the spoilt introverted brat Miss now?” Carlos huffed and shook his head.

“Her pronouns are she and her now; it’s not that difficult. It must be hard for her coming out like that. She must have supressed those feelings for quite some time,” Gloria had been the Dupree’s housekeeper for fifteen years and had seen the twins grow up.

She had always suspected that there was something different about Alex and to her it made sense now that Alex was out as Alexis. But who else had Alex told? She guessed that Monika knew; the twins shared everything and had no secrets. But Carlos was less forgiving.

“I don’t understand the world today. Boys can be girls and girls can be boys and some of them can a girl one day and a boy the next. Don’t even get me started on sexuality, what with the homos, lessies and bisexuals,” Carlos huffed again.

“The ones who can’t decide their gender are called non-binary which is someone who does not identify as exclusively a man or a woman,” Gloria explained.

“How do you know all this shit cariño?” Carlos asked.

“My daughter is a psychiatrist and she tells me all this stuff. You don’t think I spent the last fifteen years cleaning up after two spoilt brats and their psycho mother for any other reason than to see that my own kid got a good education do you? Besides you don’t have to worry about it, I know what your preferences are and so long as you keep putting that big polla of yours in my chichi we will both be happy,” Gloria reached over and squeezed Carlos’ cock through his work shorts.

Carlos shook his head and grinned as he turned into Bunnings. He figured he might tempt Gloria to come visit him in his workshop later that afternoon.

*****

As the days passed Alex thought of herself as the ingénue living her own fantasy TV show set in an isolated mansion where the only other actors were Gloria and Carlos who in her mind had only minor roles. The only other people who knew about Alexis were Monika and Brad Brody. Monika had flow from Singapore to London a few days ago and was settled into the family apartment in Earls Court and kept Alex appraised of how things were going but she never mentioned their sexual encounter and that suited them both.

Monika was up on her socials posting pictures of herself visiting the night zoo in Singapore and shots of her hitting the hot spots in London with a series of seriously handsome young men. She had also announced that she and Brad Brody were no longer together and Brad had responded with vitriol, accusing Monika of being a spoiled little girl and used the hashtag #Bitchbimbo to describe her. Brads friends had piled on and Monika’s friends had leapt to her defence.

Now that Monika was no longer his girlfriend Brad spoke brazenly about their sex life with his friends and slut-shamed her on their socials which ended up with them blocking each other and their friends forming two camps. Alex stayed well out of the online spat and things eventually quieted down. Alex was just glad that she hadn't been outed by Brad but she figured that Brad was still ashamed of himself for having had sex with her.

But for Brad Brody the fight with Monika was just a distraction to keep his mind occupied so that he wouldn’t think of Alex. He just couldn’t get stop remembering laying on top of her, kissing her and feeling her up while she wore that sexy satin evening gown. Her heavily painted face drifted constantly into his thoughts. Recollecting rubbing his cock on her pantyhosed thighs and pubis drove him to distraction and he had become addicted to crossdresser porn on the internet.

Alex too kept recalling the night. The fear that Brad would out her began to fade as time passed and she became more comfortable within herself but the fear was replaced by a yearning. Happy to stay at home in her safe space until she was ready to face the world she ventured out only occasionally. She had replaced the satin evening gown that was ruined during her tryst with Brad and had purchased some daywear and her own bathing suit. She kept recalling the feeling of Brad Brody lying on top of her, kissing her and caressing her. His manhood pressed on her belly, then her thighs, then her pubis. She recalled the feel of his hard throbbing manhood ejaculating on her, the heat of his spend as it soaked into her pantyhose, the musky smell of it.

During one of her infrequent sojourns to the outside world she ventured into an adult store and purchased a vibrator which she used on herself, pressing it against her cock through her pantyhose and panties. She loved the feel of the vibrations on her silken-shrouded penis. She’d lock the door to her room and watch porn dressed only in panties and pantyhose, pressing the vibrator on her genitals and pull it away just before she came. She would edge herself for hours this way, dreaming of Brad pressing his cock on hers and them both ejaculating together. She would never admit it but she also imagined herself doing other things with Brad.

Maybe it was because he was a bad boy and she despised him so much that she found him sexually attractive. Maybe it was because he had been her twin sister’s boyfriend? Who the fuck knew and Alex didn’t try to psychoanalyse herself about it.

She enjoyed living a life of solitude and luxury while she explored her femininity. She spent her days lazing by the pool, evenings watching Netflix drinking cocktails and then a long drown out masturbatory session with her vibrator before retiring. What more could a young woman want? She had a gap year before she went to university, Monika and her mother were both away, things could not be better.

Carlos began to notice Alex when she came outside to use the pool. At first he thought her repulsive because he knew that underneath that makeup and shoulder-length ash blonde hair she was really boy but he had to admit that she was very attractive and bore a striking resemblance to Monika whom he had lusted over.

The brilliant-white lycra swimsuit, cut low on the back and high on the thighs clung to her lithe frame. He guessed the little titties were probably false and he was fascinated with how she presented with a female pubis and he had to admit that she looked good in the bathing suit. She had a great ass and legs and was very pretty. She pranced around the poolside patio like a sweet little girl and Carlos’ repulsion slowly turned to lust.

Alex became aware that Carlos was looking at her and she teased him a little just like her sister had. Monika had had a schoolgirl crush on Carlos when he first came to work for the Duprees but he was far below her social standing and she had no interest in taking on a bit of rough trade as she called it. Besides, she had been raised not to fraternise with the help.

Alex would bend and stretch before she dove into the pool when she knew that Carlos was watching her. She would lie provocatively on the sunbed while he tended to the gardens around the poolside patio. She would bring out her nailpolish and paint her fingernails and toenails on the lilo, knowing that Carlos was watching her even though it made more sense to do her nails inside in the air conditioned comfort of the house.

When she wasn’t in her bathing suit she would wear little skirts and crop-tops, pantyhose and heels and ensure that Carlos got an eyeful whenever he was near. She would preen and ‘accidently’ drop something so she had to bend over, showing off her panties.

Teasing Carlos took her mind off Brad and she considered it harmless fun that validated her femininity and beauty.

But teasing a grown man was dangerous even when you were in your own residence. Alex being home most of the time had ruined Gloria and Carlos’ sex life. Gloria was reticent to sneak down to Carlos’ toolshed for sex while Alex was at home. This caused Carlos to become frustrated. Every day at work he was hemmed in by two very attractive women; one a ditzy, sexy little girl who dressed in short skirts and tight swimsuits, the other a sophisticated matron with big breasts and great legs dressed in her housemaid’s uniform.

Carlos was constantly ducking down to his toolshed workshop to relieve himself. Alexis began to notice that Carlos would prowl around the grounds ogling her at every opportunity and she teased him whenever the mood struck. Carlos would spy on her and then he would disappear down the path into the bougainvillea and arborea covered workshop for a while before he later emerged to go about his chores.

One morning Alex followed him, taking off her high heeled sandals so as not to alert him as she padded down the sandstone path. As she approached the workshop she became nervous; a little scared even, but this was her house and Carlos was just a hireling; she could do whatever she wanted and go wherever she fancied.

Alex crept up to the four-paned window set into the side of the colorbond shed and brushed away the bougainvillea branches with their colourful bracts covering the window. It was hard to see inside at first because the window panes were grimy. She carefully wiped away the smut from one of the panes and peered inside.

Carlos had a magazine open on the workbench. Alex couldn’t see what it was but she guessed it was porn because Carlos had dropped his King Gee khaki work shorts and underpants and was staring at the magazine whilst he stroked his enormous cock. It stood out proud, pink and angry looking, contrasting with his bronzed muscled body. Carlos often worked shirtless and was heavily tanned. His phallus was thick and about seven inches long. Carlos was slowly stroking it whilst he stared at the porn mag.

Alex smothered a gasp when she saw what he was doing but she remained rooted to the spot, fascinated by Carlos’ long thick penis, his scarred meaty hands stroking it almost delicately. A dewy drop of glistening precum seeped from the eye of his penis and Carlos scooped it up with the pad of his forefinger and rubbed it into his fraenulum. The look of gratification on his face signalled how good that felt.

Alex found herself becoming aroused and she freed her penis from her swimsuit and began to stroke it whilst watching Carlos. Her eyes roamed from his deep blue eyes, transfixed by the magazine, down his tanned muscled body to the protuberance of his penis and back up again as she stroked her own cock. It became fully tumescent and she had to force herself to slow down and match Carlos stroke for stroke. She wanted to come with him.

What she was doing was naughty… forbidden. The risk of being seen magnified the pleasure she was feeling as she stroked her cock in time with the handsome muscled groundsman whose face was beginning to grimace with lust as his pleasure increased and he approached extremis.

Carlos’ face contorted as he furiously stroked his cock and suddenly a stream of ejaculate erupted from his penis spattering the pages of the magazine. Alex came with him. She held onto the overhanging roof of the shed as her knees buckled and she sprayed her issue into the flowerbeds. Her orgasm was powerful. Her lycra bathing suit seemed to caress her sensitive skin, her nipples hardened and she let go of the roof and squeezed a nipple as her cock radiated rings of pleasure as more of her spunk whipped and flew into the garden and then dribbled onto the path as the intensity of her orgasm receded.

Carlos was squeezing every drop of semen from his engorged manhood, his eyes glued to the magazine, a smirk of lust and debauchery on his face as his rough brown hand wrenched his essence from his throbbing phallus.

Carlos grabbed a Chux wipe off the workbench and dabbed at his penis. Alex shook the last of her spend onto the path and shoved her cock back inside her swimsuit where it created an unsightly bulge. She looked down and tried to tuck it but her penis was still too bloated to tuck. When she looked up she and saw that Carlos was pulling up his shorts and she turned and ran back up the path.

Gloria was outside on the patio looking for her, calling her name, announcing that her lunch was ready. Aware of the bulge in the front of her swimsuit Alex kept running across the patio and dove into the swimming pool hoping that Gloria wouldn’t see her subsiding erection and that the cooler water near the bottom of the pool might hasten its demise.

Alex swam and splashed around a little until her penis was flaccid then she tucked herself and climbed out of the pool. She picked up a fluffy white towel to dry herself noticing that Gloria had left her a plate sandwiches and a pitcher of ice tea on the poolside table under the shade umbrella. She threw herself onto the sun lounge and put on her sunglasses and lay back, sipping ice tea.

Carlos emerged from the path and walked around the edge of patio at a respectful distance towards the house. He called out to Gloria in Spanish and they had a quick conversation.

“Miss Alex, I’m going with Carlos to fetch some things; do you need anything?” Gloria called out through the sliding glass doors.

Alex shook her head and sipped tea.

She listened for the sound of the automatic gate closing as Carlos F-150 drove out of the driveway onto the street and then she leapt to her feet and ran back down the path to the workshop shed. The first thing she noticed were little spatters of semen on the path drying in the sun. She opened the door and went inside the shed over to the table.

Carlos had not cleaned up. His magazine lay open at the centrefold. A girl in a bathing costume lay provocatively on a sun lounge, her legs spread and her swimsuit clinging to her pudenda. The top of her swimsuit cleaved to her full breasts. She was young and pretty, her makeup heavy, her hair blonde. It was cheesecake glamour porn. The girl in the centrefold looked a little like Alexis. She was covered in glutinous spatters of semen.

The Chux that Carlos had used to wipe his cock lay crumpled and the workbench and Alex picked it and put it to her nose and inhaled the musky scent of his essence. She tentatively stuck out her tongue and put the tip on a wet stain. Carlos’ semen tasted bitter, slightly salty, and metallic. It was not unpleasant. She dropped the Chux, suddenly embarrassed and alarmed by what she had done.

Alex ran from the shed stopping briefly near the window to rub her drying issue into the warm porous sandstone with her bare foot until all traces were gone.

She realised that she was playing a dangerous game with Carlos. Maybe she should stop teasing him?

But where was the fun in that? What could Carlos do to her anyway? This was her safe space.

To be continued

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not So Safe

joannebarbarella's picture

If she keeps on pushing the boundaries!