We are Electricity

Printer-friendly version

I awoke to feel him pushing himself into me. I was on my front. I drew my head up by pulling my elbows up under my breasts.

“Uhhh, please, not so hard.”

He drove his cock back into me knocking the breath out of me.

“You know you love it rough.”

No, I thought, you love it rough. I still had a little lube in me from when he spent himself inside me last night.

“Please Martin, it hurts.”

He slowly withdrew, I thought he was going to get off me. He paused, then forced himself back inside me. My arms gave way, and my face hit the pillow. My scream was muffled.

I heard him chuckle. He could be so gentle sometimes, but at times like this I think he knew I was not play acting.

“You love it rough, like a cheap whore.”

I lifted my head so I could talk.

“Please Martin, use some lube at least.”

He rested his full weight on me, driving me into the bed. His hips started to rapidly pump into me.

“I.. won’t…be … long.. babe.”

I was helpless. He was 6ft 3. I was 5ft 7. He weighed 16 stone. I couldn’t get up if I tried. I gritted my teeth. It felt like a red hot poker was being used on me. My groin was bouncing into the bed. The mattress springs squeaked in protest. With one final hard thrust he finished.

“Wow that was fun babe.”

I stung as he withdrew. I felt the cold air of the room replace the void he left in my poor abused bottom.

“You sure are a hot piece of ass.”

With that he slapped my left cheek hard.

“Oww, don’t do that I told you I’m not into that!.”

I’m sure that would leave a mark.

“Shut the fuck up. Remember who owns this house you bitch.”

I hear the shower start and roll onto my back and look on the floor for my knickers. There just under the window. He must have thrown them there last night after yanking them off. I get up and pull them up my legs. I push my small cock back between my legs. He hates seeing a bulge in my knickers. I look in my mirror. The red lace baby doll looks cheap and tacky. The lace of the knickers feels scratchy. Not my choice, his.

“I’ll be back late tonight, I’m going football with my mates.”

He gets dressed and sprays himself in a cloud of cologne.

“You won’t want dinner them?”

“No we’ll get pizza. You be ready tonight in that red silk dress and heels. I want you in that black basque I got you last week. Seemed stockings and French knickers. OK?”

“Yes Martin whatever you want.”

I hear the car crunch the gravel on the driveway and climb back into bed. With tears in my eyes I remember how I got here.

I had crossdressed since I was eight. I wanted to be a girl. I saw another boy get picked on a bullied at school because he told his friend he wanted to be a girl. I just took the easy way, and kept quiet.

I got a girlfriend in my teens, she wanted to get married. I knew I wouldn’t be able to dress if I did. I just dumped her.

The second year of my apprenticeship as an electrician the exams seemed too difficult. I quit and got a job in a factory.

I was made redundant a year later. My money was running out and I met Martin on a TV/CD contact site. After two dates he asked me to move in. He would keep me. I wouldn’t have to work. It seemed the easy way out so I took it.

Now I was here, in Martin’s large house. He pays for everything. I have clothes and food. I just have to keep house and be ready for when he wants sex.

It strikes me. I don’t know what I am. Am I his girlfriend, his wife, his lover, his housekeeper. I eat food paid for by him, but only food he likes. I wear clothes he pays for, but only clothes he likes. My breasts he paid for, are the size he wanted. Now I’m trapped in a relationship with a man that just uses me for sex. I’m like a live in whore.

Is this what it’s like for women? Am I finally being the woman I wanted to be? I trapped and don’t know what to do. I know what I’ll probably do.

I heard a song in a film once, it was called “Electricity”. I think it must be true. I realize I’ve acted like that all my life. I take the path of least resistance

up
102 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Painfully real

laika's picture

A grim little page from a life many wives/partners live.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q96Tuk1q9L8

Girlfriends (if she has any) shake their heads + say
"She should just leave him!" and of course it's true,
but it's also just comforting to shame the victim and
tell yourself "I would never let myself get trapped like that!"
Patting yourself on the back for your imagined strength of character,
when you haven't walked in her shoes. An abusive relationship
can sap your confidence + do strange things to your head.

A great if not very happy story, sometimes it's
necessary to write something unpleasant like this.
I could see why you might not want to dip back into such
a sad situation (or feel her being trapped is the point of the story
+ her finding a solution would weaken it...) but if you did I'd love to
see her get away and find a life that affords her some dignity + self respect.
Some ugly "straw that broke the camel's back" + a burst of resolve;
Showing how it's possible but even more difficult for trans women
like when they show up at the women's shelter bruised + battered
and get told "Ewww, get away you icky weirdo!
There's no place here for someone like you!!"

Wheeeeeeee! Fun story.... NOT! But I admire
the range of topics youre willing to explore
and portray with such unfiltered realism
~hugs, Veronica

Thanks Veronica. I wrote a

leeanna19's picture

Thanks Veronica. I wrote a shorter Bright Boy story and had this idea, so put fingers to keyboard. I did think about the refuge idea. I thought it would make it even grimmer. The guy is controlling, while not being overly physically abusive. As a sort of contrast to Sam in my Surgeons lodger story.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Electrifying

joannebarbarella's picture

This is billed as a standalone and captures the realities of manipulative domestic violence. Untold numbers of women live in relationships where they are continually abused.

It would be much more difficult for a transsexual woman trapped in such a situation as she has apparently already willingly submitted to physical modification in breast enlargement so there will be no going back to her previous existence, such as it was.

You leave us guessing as to whether she will remain in her "current" situation or will find a painfully shocking solution. There is a hint that she is perhaps contemplating suicide but it could equally be revenge on her oppressor or merely running away.

This is a neat little vignette exploring the state of mind of many women in nasty relationships.

Thanks Joanna, thats exactly

leeanna19's picture

Thanks Joanna, thats exactly what I was going for. I was flicking through a contact site. I saw a guy offering just this. For some it would seem like a dream come true. The add insists you must be full time. It also insists that you must do all the duties of "a good little woman" and look after all the housework..
I wondered what that could be like

The song by the way is by Chris Martin , Writtin for Life on the road, a David Brent film, Life on the road is comedy by Ricky Gervais.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohRhwQF81LM

I'm sure if Coldplay had released it it would be a hit.

Verse 1: [David Brent]

I was looking up to heaven, it was right under my nose

I had travelled many light years, it was right across the road

A million trillion grains of stardust , floating round in space

Two of them collided in an ordinary place

[Chorus 1]

We are electricity, (electricity) we will never die

We'll just burn and burst, and return to the sky

Ohh ah, Ohhh ah, Ohhhh ah

[Verse 2: David Brent]

This world can't contain you

Gravity won't restrain you

Fly with me

Higher with me

Higghhhhh

[Chorus 1]

We are electricity, (electricity) we will never die

We'll just burn and burst, and return to the sky

[x2]

Ohh ah ah, Ohhh ah ah, Ohhhh ah ah

[Chorus 2: Chris Martin] [x3]

We are electricity

The universe reflects in you and me

We're electricity

The universe reflected

We are electricity

The universe reflects in you and me

We're electricity

Just when I least expect it

Ohh ah ah, Ohhh ah ah, Ohhhh ah ah

cs7.jpg
Leeanna