Bully For Her

Printer-friendly version

Bully For Her
By Tanke Bransdottir

High school is a jungle, but sometimes the prey catches the predator!


He saw her in the hall… alone… and strode to her with menace.

She saw him coming toward her with that same look in his eyes and she dismissed the screaming impulse to run. She’d never get far in her three-inch heeled ankle boots. Besides, things were different now; she had accepted and embraced this. So, like the proverbial Deer-In-The-Headlights, she stood still and wide-eyed, awaiting her fate. It wasn’t long in coming.

With a grunt he grabbed the girl’s upper arm and dragged her into a nearby storage closet, throwing her against the wall before turning on the light and checking the hallway once again for possible witnesses. Satisfied, he closed the door and turned to his victim.

As he assessed the gothic beauty, the first word his fear- and anger-soaked brain conjured up was “cheat”. From her shapely, black fishnet thigh-high clad legs to her glossy jet black hair, she was a walking lie. An unholy falsehood, designed to cloud the minds of men and tempt them into sin… or at least, that’s what Pastor Brown said at Sunday service. And young James “Jimmy” Braddock was tormented enough to believe it… sort of. Oh, but she was so tempting, so seductive in her beauty and utter vulnerability… surely God would forgive him that he had stumbled into such a cunning trap?

“I mean, look at her!” he thought as he sought to justify his past actions and future intentions. She was Sin draped in Desire. Standing just five foot seven in bare feet, she was small next to his six foot 2 inch frame. Still, even in those heels, in Jimmy’s presence she always seemed smaller, more fragile. Not that her figure suggested frailty; over the past two years the chubby freshman had grown three inches and all the extra weight had redistributed itself in stunningly sensual symmetry, to reveal the shapely senior, Raven.

The black, knee-length knit peasant dress with full-length, open lace, bell sleeves, clung to her increasingly feminine hips, thighs, and tummy, and, oh… that ass!

If that wasn’t enough to make the angels weep, just above that chrome-accented, black leather waist-cincher, nestled and barely contained in the gathered bodice, were the sweetest B cup buds this side of Heaven.

Was it just physical, these violent passions she inspired? What drew him to her, like a moth to a flame? Was it… what? What about her made him lose all reason? Why did he so desperately want – no, need – to protect her… and destroy her… at the same time?

All those pentagrams she wears all the time – earrings, necklaces, belt buckles – could she be what some said she was; an honest-to-God witch?

Afraid to appear defiant by too much direct eye contact, Raven caught furtive glimpses of her tormentor while he stood there in silence an awkward moment or two, stewing in his primordial rage, she assumed. She stood meekly, hands clasped behind her back, trying not shake, trying not to smile, waiting on his pleasure. She knew protocol was the man makes the first move, but he wasn’t doing or saying anything. Soon the tension became so thick, she couldn’t stop herself from speaking.

“Hello, Jimmy. It’s…it’s so good to see you… again.”

He was on her in a flash, slamming her against the wall and holding her there with his forearm across her throat.

“Don’t ‘Hello, Jimmy’ me, you fucking faggot! Who did you tell?”

She was prepared for savagery and violence… but the fun kind; his question puzzled her.

“What?!”

Adding pressure to her throat, Jimmy growled, “Don’t lie to me, Raven! I could hurt you so bad…”

“Oh, I know, Jimmy. I know. You could do anything to me… anything at all… and I couldn’t stop you. You’re so much bigger than me… so incredibly strong,” at this, she lightly touched the taught bicep of the arm pinning her to the wall, “… and you have those beautiful broad shoulders…”

He released her throat and immediately used that arm to slam his fist into the wall next to her head.

“I’m not fucking around, freak!” Jimmy roared. Then, after a nervous glance toward the door, he continued in a more temperate tone, though just as urgent, “Who did you tell? About us. About Friday night?”

Raven gasped in genuine shock, wounded at the thought, “I would never… NEVER… share that! With anyone! What you do to me… anything you do to me… is nobody else’s business!”

He looked at her upturned face, so full of sincerity and hurt, and, God help him, he believed her. Why did she have to be so attractive, so perfect? Why did her dark hazel eyes, undiminished behind those over-sized lens frames, tug on his soul, even from across a room? He turned his back on his smoldering, somber-clad angel to sort out his conflicted impulses.

How she wanted to touch him, comfort him. She even reached out to do so, but at the last moment, pulled her hand back. That’s how this had all begun. Strange, she thought wistfully, that she would be so compelled to offer succor to the boy who mocked, insulted, and vilified her while he was among his peers… a boy who raped her… at least technically.

* * *

Jimmy wasn’t always the asshole yahoo he became. When Raven was a freshman, she had moved to town with her dad. She caught a lot of abuse because she was small, wimpy and a gothy egghead. Back then, Jimmy had spoken up for her, even saved her from the cruel intentions of his fellow jocks in the locker room. Of course, that was when she was still Ralph and unsuccessfully pretending to be a boy.

Ralph and Jimmy were never really “friends”, more like cordial acquaintances, at least publicly. Privately Ralph, idolized Jimmy – a hero he’d often daydream about, until, eventually the handsome jock with the dangerous smile effortlessly invaded his/her nighttime dreamscape – not just as hero, but as a lover.

Real life was a little different. As soon as Raven came out, in her sophomore year, Jimmy’s whole attitude changed. From the first day Raven came to class enfemme, her hero became her arch nemesis. Oh, she understood why; his earlier defense of the wimpy kid had painted Jimmy as “suspect” now that said kid was officially queer. So to redeem his straight, macho reputation, he needed to be harder on Raven than anyone else. Through tears, she told herself she understood.

So why, she would ask herself a thousand times a day, did he still haunt her dreams? And, oh, those dreams… Unlike so many trans girls her age, Raven never dreamed of being a princess; her fantasies leaned more toward Gorean pleasure slave to some brutal, well-hung leather-clad master. The irony was not lost on her that Jimmy’s new distain and disrespect for her only made him more sexually desirable.

So she was more than surprised when, in their senior year, Jimmy asked Raven if she would tutor him in Spanish, as she did several other kids. Failing that class would have dropped his GPA and benched him for the season. Being a star quarterback, he had dreams of a football scholarship, and he was ready to do anything to achieve that goal… apparently, even if it meant spending time with a “tranny freak” like her... on the down-low, of course.

What surprised her even more was how readily – giddily, she was forced to confess – she accepted his proposition. He didn’t even apologize for all the cruel comments and crueler jokes at her expense, all for the entertainment of his posse of dumb jocks. He seemed so confident she would agree – he must have known how she felt about him – damn him and his gorgeous dimples! She supposed that Jimmy thought that if he was paying her, she couldn’t complain how he treated her when his buddies were around… like she was some kind of whore.

And like a whore, Raven had to deal with the intrigue that went hand-in-hand with being somebody’s dirty secret. She never knew where Jimmy told his parents or his friends he was – or what he was doing – when he was with her, but for her part, she could only have her “client” over when her dad had to work late – which was often – or was out with friends. Her dad knew how Jimmy had hurt his little girl and would have beaten Jimmy with a baseball bat if he found “that boy” in his house.

That first night of tutoring, she didn’t know what to expect from Jimmy, so she greeted him with a mixture of terror and longing. Yet, the painfully polite, deferential, and slightly nervous boy that showed up on her doorstep was a refreshing surprise. Without his droogies to play to, Jimmy was a serious, intelligent young man, yet with surprising wit and a bizarre sense of humor that echoed Raven’s own. Over the weeks, they found they had more in common than anyone would have thought, least of all, them.

It started with a kiss she wasn’t ready for… even though she’d dreamed of it since nineth grade.

They had been studying together one or two nights a week for a few weeks with no mention of Jimmy’s villainous behavior towards Raven in public. Finally, one Friday, Raven was seated on her bed with Jimmy, when she found the courage to broach the subject.

He couldn’t look at her as he explained how much he hated how he treated her, how he hated himself, how it made him sick… but he couldn’t be publicly associated with a trans person – he just couldn’t! They lived in a rural Red State where every preacher and politician made their careers denouncing the godless gay agenda. His confession ended with him sobbing, still unable to look at the girl he had so wronged. Raven reacted without thought and hugged Jimmy from behind, close to tears herself.

Things got a bit muddled from then. Somehow, Jimmy’s lips met hers – gently, tenderly. When they broke, they stared at each other in astonishment. A moment later, he was on top of her, kissing her with a passion and ferocity unmatched by her most debased dreams of dominance and surrender. She was enraptured; she never believed it could be like this, not for a girl like her. His arms held her supple body against his as he plundered her mouth with his tongue, and she greedily accepted it.

The spell began to dissipate when her released her and began to unbutton her blouse. She was fairly sure that at this point she said something like, “No. Please. Wait a minute…”

What she did distinctly remember, was that he slapped her across the face. Hard. Suddenly she was in a new dream, one where the new slavegirl is stripped and taken by her master. Her submissive little heart soared. She was sure that if it was still physically possible, “Little Ralph” would have been fully erect.

She recalled her blouse being ripped open, buttons flying, her black lace bra being pulled down, her B cup breasts being slapped and squeezed. She remembered holding Jimmy’s head tight to her tit, running her fingers through his hair as he sucked and cruelly bit her super sensitive, engorged nipples.

Then she was on her knees, her hair in Jimmy’s fist, having her first blow job quickly turn into a face-fucking. She was surprised and proud how easily she was able accept her master’s cock down her throat without vomiting or pulling away. The evil young man did seem to enjoy choking her with his rod. At one point, she believed he might choke her to death with his meaty pole and she thought she’d be proud to have on her gravestone, “Choked on a cock”.

She also remembered regretting not tasting much of the semen as he shot most of his load directly down her throat.

When he pulled her off his deflating cock, Jimmy must have thought the games had ended for the night…until Raven fell hungrily upon his flaccid manhood with lips and tongue and in minutes had raised his rod to deadly rigidity, using every trick she’d gleaned from internet porn.

Sometime after that, she found herself hauled to her feet and draped over her assailant’s lap, her skirt above her waist, panties down around the top of her legs, receiving a bare bottom spanking, all the while marveling how it hurt less and aroused more than she’d ever imagined. No words were said, she merely mewled and whimpered with each blow, luxuriating in her sumptuous victimhood.

When the spanking stopped, he paused and caressed her burning backside, his raging member pressed against her bare belly. Grabbing a tube of hand lotion from the nightstand, Jimmy began to apply it, firmly but reverently, to her tortured tush. Raven was paralyzed by sensual bliss.

Part of her knew where this was going – where it had to go, given her total surrender – yet it raised no alarms when his ministrations culminated in his rubbing the lotion up and down her cleft, massaging her virgin rosebud. Raven was a bit concerned when he began to push lotion into her puckered anus with his thumb, but she was far more aroused. Arousal and apprehension both rose as that thumb followed the lotion into her rectum, past her increasingly drowsy sphincter.

As much as this felt like her wildest dream coming true, she knew she wasn’t ready to take his massive member, but the power of the dream was too strong. She would take him – all of him –no matter what it cost her. She would not ask for mercy, she would not beg him to stop.

Even so, when he had her on her knees on the bed, her bottom up, head down and he was pressing his lotion-coated cockhead against her dilated sphincter, she felt compelled to say, “I’ve never done this before, Jimmy. You’re my first…”

The boy gave an evil chuckle before playfully slapping her upturned rump, saying, “That’s alright; same here.”

And with that, he thrust the first two inches of his shaft into her tight tunnel, eliciting a screech which she muffled by eating her pillow. Inch by inch he entered her, her screams turning to sobs, then moans, and finally a gasp as he bottomed out in her perfect bum.

She barely had a moment to congratulate herself on taking all of Jimmy’s eight inches without complaint before her man began pumping her back chute in earnest. Over the next 45 minutes, the young stud showed the girl new levels of pleasure, pain, and submission. Toward the end, the couple had collapsed on the bed, Jimmy still servicing Raven’s ass as they spooned, his hands reaching around to maul her pert breasts, his fingers twisting and tweaking her prominent nipples.

Raven’s mind was swimming through a sea of sensory input so intense it blotted out conscious thought. She was ass… and hips… and tits… and she didn’t need to be anything more… ever.

Not long after Jimmy’s full length was first seated in her rectum, Raven came, and had been building toward another orgasm ever since. She was almost there when the fucking machine pillaging her colon stepped up his pace to manic, unsustainable levels.

In a flash of clarity, she realized that he about to cum. The thought that a man was about to spend his load deep inside her pushed her to the edge. She wanted so to cum with him but could not control herself and so began to climax before Jimmy. She needn’t have worried; as soon as the first orgasm-induced spasms began in her anal sheath, the boy buried his pole completely, emptying himself inside her.

As she came back to herself, Jimmy was holding her tightly from behind as he kissed and nuzzled her neck, his still fully erect member remained firmly implanted in her once-virgin rear. Raven gasped as he once again began to pump in and out, albeit, shallow and slow.

“You’re mine now,” he hissed in her ear, “You belong to me.”

“Oh, God, YES,” she moaned, “Yes, Jimmy, yes!”

“Who do you belong to – say the words!” Jimmy barked.

“I belong to you, Jimmy, I belong to you!”

“Are you my little bitch?”

“You know I am, Jimmy! I’m your bitch… your slutty little bitch!”

“And you’re never going to tell ANYbody about us… about this… ANY of this! Right?”

Turning her head to make eye contact, she said, “No, Jimmy… never! They would never understand; none of them… ever.”

The unlikely lovers lay in each other’s arms for another half hour, spent, and enjoying the afterglow of their violent passion.

* * *

“Did someone say something?” Raven asked, fearful for – and of – her quarterback, “Who? What did they say?”

“Nobody said shit,” Jimmy confessed, adding, “But it’s just… just, in every class today… people keep… looking at me…”

He heard her giggle and spun on his heels and grabbing her by the shoulders, shoved Raven against the wall and put his rage-distorted face in hers, “What’s so funny, bitch!?”

Smiling up at her interrogator with an open, guileless smile, free of malice, she replied, “You are, silly boy! If everyone is looking, it’s because you’re the most handsome boy in the school… in the whole county, even.”

He wanted to punch her in her stupid face. No… he wanted to want to punch her… but looking at her upturned face – her flawless pale skin, her blood red lips, cute nose, and oh, those eyes… large, dark-rimmed, and soul-consuming – all he wanted to do was kiss her and hold her to him.

“Why did you have to be a boy?” he spat the indictment before turning his back and taking a step away.

“Not much of a boy… with and empty nutsack and a permanently limp noodle.” She replied, somewhat peevishly.

Jimmy turned with an uncertain expression, “What?”

Raven blinked in disbelief. “My balls. They’re gone. All the hormones and other drugs. The family jewels got funky, and they had to come out.”

“Sorry?” he offered hopefully, uncertain of the appropriate response.

“No biggy,” she lied, “Was always part of the plan. Just… well, a little sooner than planned.”

“Was that at the beginning of this semester? When you were out of school for a week?” Jimmy asked with genuine concern.

“Why, yes. It was.” She was surprised and pleased. “So you notice when I’m not around, eh?”

Smiling sheepishly, Jimmy blushed and was silent, avoiding her eyes.

“And yet, you didn’t notice my empty purse… while fucking me?” she said, both indignant and incredulous.

“I… I wasn’t looking… there. I didn’t want to look there,” he spit out, “I still don’t.”

That pulled her up short. She understood now. He had ravished the girl, Raven; he didn’t want to see reminders of Ralph. She really was a girl to Jimmy.

“Well… Good! Because… because I don’t want you to see it. I don’t want anyone to see it – ever! And this summer, after graduation, even I won’t have to look at it ever again.”

The brief look of confusion on Jimmy’s face prompted her explanation.

“Come June, I’ll be getting my bottom surgery. Bye, bye, Little Ralph; hello vagina!”

Raven took two fluid steps toward him until she stood mere inches from the boy. Her slim fingers, with their long, black enameled nails, gently lifted his chin so that he was gazing down at her upturned face.

“That means I’ll have my very own… pussy… cunt… quim…” she enunciated each sexy synonym for full erotic affect, “cock sleeve.”

She abruptly turned and slowly walked back to the wall, giving the awe-struck youth a prime view of her perfect posterior. Languidly leaning against the wall, she sighed heavily and said, “It’s really such a shame…”

“What’s a shame?” Jimmy said as he closed the distance between the two until he was pinning Raven against the wall with his body.

“It’s just such a shame… you won’t be there to break it in,” she offered, as she tenderly caressed his cheek, “Noooo… And it makes me so sad. I mean, you’ve already taken my other two cherries; it would be just so perfect if you were the one to take my third…”

She sniffed, shook her head, and looked away and stared into the distance as if watching the unfortunate future unfold, “No… by the time my new penis parlor is ready for visitors, you’ll be away at college, full scholarship… and hip-deep in cis, blond and bronze Barbies.”

Turning back, she locked eyes with Jimmy as she cautioned, “Oh, but you’ll have to play nice with them; no rough stuff or kinky shit! Just good old fashion missionary… with the lights off… and a condom… and only when she’s in the mood.”

Releasing another sigh, the girl again turned away, lamenting, “And me? I’ll be forced to find some other big, strong… dominant… man. Someone to keep me on my toes; who’ll put me through my paces…” her gaze meets his, “Someone who will put me in my proper place. Which… as you know… is on my knees… at his feet… his cock lodged in my throat…”

He stared at her for a moment, uncertain of what to make of her words. Then, an equally uncertain smile creased his lips.

“You’re… you’re fucking with me… right?” was all he could offer for reply.

“About those cis girls? ‘Fraid not… but the rest…?” She playfully slapped his chest with both hands, smiling. “I belong to you… all of me! Remember? So all my holes, they belong to you… even ones I don’t have yet. How could you think I could ever give any part of me to any other man after you claimed me?”

She kissed him fiercely, then stood there looking up at him, wide-eyed and vulnerable as a kitten, with the soul of a panther purring just below the surface.

Everything about this girl – how she looked, smelled, tasted, every word she said and how she said it – was insane and it was making Jimmy insane as well. What terrified him was the crazy things he wanted to say to her, do with her… do to her.

A moment later, he was plundering her receptive mouth with his tongue. When they came up for air, Jimmy let a nervous laugh escape and said, “Raven, you are one twisted puppy!”

“Oh, sweetie,” she said, stroking his cheek, “Crazy bitches are always more fun.”

He inwardly groaned; he knew she was right. He thought about all he would willingly sacrifice at that moment to enjoy more of her madness… and to be able to vent his own in her.

He slapped the wall and violently shook his head to dispel the trance she wove.

“Yeah… yeah, but,” he said as he grasped for words through the miasma of his hormone- and pheromone-addled brain, “Someone said something to somebody because… because I keep getting these, you know… looks…”

Raven took his face in both her hands and made him look at her, “If ANYone had said ANYthing to ANYbody, I guarantee you that it would be all over social media and you would definitely know.”

Her expression changed as a realization hit. “I know what this is! You want to know what this is? This is you feeling guilty that you acted on your feelings and took a little trans girl as your bitch. And a part of you is thinking everybody you look at must know your ‘sin’… Which is bullshit. You just acted according to your nature…”

Jimmy grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands off of his chest and held them away from him as if they each held a dagger. “So… what? You’re saying I’m queer!?”

“I’m saying you are a predator,” she said softly, “A strong, virile, dominant predator with no quarry fit to hone your claws on. You saw me, smelled prey and you pounced.

“Tell me; all the cis girls you’ve been with – have any of them ever given themselves to you as completely as I did? Did any of them ever welcome the Beast like I did?”

He released her wrists, let his hands fall uselessly at his side as his chin dropped to his chest. “No,” he all but whispered.

“You’re a man who needs a woman that can take the full brunt of your sexual fury,” she said soothingly, her hands once again spread against his expansive chest, “I’m afraid you won’t find one in this shithole town. You may find one when you go away next fall, but until then…”

She lifted his chin with the tip of her finger so that they were face to face, “…Until then, use me. I belong to you. Use me however you need to, in order to feel whole. Don’t worry; we’re not going steady. I don’t want to be your girlfriend – too much responsibility. Just think of me as a ‘fuck buddy’. Nobody has to know about us… but you HAVE to stop feeling bad about it! Your guilty conscious is going to fuck up a really good thing for both of us!”

“I… ah…”

“Stop thinking about how we’re doing something others wouldn’t approve of, and instead about how you’re doing something… enjoying something… that they could never appreciate or understand… and getting away with it! Smile! You’re the proud owner of the hottest piece of ass this pathetic school has to offer – if I do say so myself – and no one is the wiser!”

He kissed her hungrily. Then, a fistful of her hair clenched in his hand, he snarled into her ear, “You really do belong to me, don’t you?!

“Fuck, yes!”

“Your mouth belongs to me.”

“God, yes!”

“Your ass belongs to me.”

“Yes, YES!”

“And when you get it, your cunt belongs to me! All your holes! They’re all mine! Understand?”

“Oh, yes, sir! I belong to you!” she gasped breathlessly.

He turned her body so that she was facing the wall, had her lean against the wall with her hands while backing away from the wall. As a result, she stood like a suspect about to be handcuffed by a cop; head down, ass out, perilously positioned and at Jimmy’s complete mercy.

He caressed her curvaceous rump through her dress, as he assessed his new possession. As he did so, she spoke dreamily.

“I could still feel you, you know. As late as Sunday, I could still feel you. I was so sore and aching. Everywhere. You were so beautifully brutal. Every time I would stand, bend, walk or talk, I was reminded of how you took me… of how it felt to be totally at your mercy, to be completely owned. I cried when I noticed the last of the pain and soreness had gone away.”

“You really are a submissive little pain slut, aren’t you?” he said as he lifted her dress to her waist and was pleasantly surprised to find his bitch wearing a strange, high-waisted, firm-support control brief – in black, of course – with a wide gap running the length of her butt crack, exposing her glistening puckered orifice.

“Oh, you have no idea.” She replied, suppressing a giggle, then, wiggling her displayed derriere, she said, “I’m ready for you. Douched and lubed… just in case.”

He growled his approval as ran his hands over the provocative foundation garment, drinking in the delicious feel of Raven’s heavenly nether curves, bound in nylon and spandex.

He was about to release his turgid trouser snake when the girl suddenly stood up straight and turned to face Jimmy. Her hands spread wide on his chest, exploring the firmness of his well-developed pectorals beneath the skin-tight polo shirt, she looked up at him with those pouting puppy dog eyes that had always worked so well on her dad.

“Before you cripple me with your big fat cock,” she said, “could your bitch ask you a teeny tiny favor?”

“Of course – anything!” he replied without a second’s hesitation… which surprised him.

“When you’re with your buddies – oh, hell, anytime – could you please quit the homophobic remarks? Nobody – in their right mind or otherwise – thinks you’re gay. But if you seem too obsessed with a particular trans girl… well, they might get the wrong idea… you know what I mean?

“I’m perfectly happy with you calling me a bitch, slut, whore, cocksucker – which now, thanks to you, I really am. I wouldn’t even mind you calling me a cunt… in fact I would be honored to be called a cunt. But things like ‘faggot’, ‘freak’, and ‘tranny’… they have to go.”

Jimmy looked away and down – embarrassment? Recollection?

Her slim hand gently turned his face back to hers, “What? What is it Jimmy?”

He cleared his throat and tried to maintain eye contact as he told her, “Coach gave us the same speech, at our first practice this August. Said the Big Schools don’t sign players who don’t ‘respect diversity’. Of course, he was telling us this because someone above his pay grade had a talk with him. We knew this because he added that we ‘can believe what we want to believe’, just watch our mouths and our actions.”

“Huh!”

“He’d always turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to all the shit guys said and done in the locker room and on the team bus. I think he’s probably a worse homophobe than I ever pretended to be.”

His tear-glazed eyes sought hers as he took her face in his hands and whispered, “I am so sorry, Raven! I’m sorry I hurt you. I was afraid; afraid of what others might think… afraid of what I was thinking and feeling… afraid of what I felt about you…”

She mirrored him by cupping his face in her hands, “It’s okay, Jimmy, really! Now you just have to hurt me in a really good way and make it all better. Okay?”

Moments later, before tears fell, they kissed with a desperation neither had ever known.

* * *

Fifteen Years Latter: The High School Reunion

“…And that’s how our secret little romance began; with a tentative, stolen kiss in a supply closet. We were so scared and inexperienced – well, at least, I was. But he was so gentle with me, respected my boundaries, handled me as if I were as fragile as glass. I mean…”

Jimmy walked up behind his wife as she held court with all the nerds and geeks that constituted her clique back in the day. “Here’s your G&T, dear,” he said as he handed her the small clear cup with the clear fluid and a lime slice.

He quietly sighed and smiled again at how he got so lucky to have this exquisite creature for his own. Her trim, fiercely feminine figure was draped in a form-hugging, black, sequined, sleeveless, calf-length gown with one bare shoulder and a side split up to her thigh. Her sable tresses were pulled back from her face but tumbled down her back and onto her pale, pale shoulders. Other than her wedding and engagement rings and a pair of small silver dangling bat earrings, her only other piece of jewelry was a large-link platinum-plated chain about her neck, held fast by a small padlock in the shape of a heart. Her full C cup breasts were evident from the cleavage on view through a strategic keyhole in the bodice.

“Oh, thank you, love!” she beamed, taking her drink, and pulling him down to where she could kiss his cheek. She wrapped herself possessively around his arm before continuing her tale.

“Jimmy – typical man – wanted to tell everybody about us; wanted to display his latest ‘conquest’ – which oddly enough, only made me love him more. But I was so afraid to tell anyone, afraid of what it might mean, what could happen to us. You have to remember; this was back during the ‘teens – you know; Trump, neo Nazis, religious extremists everywhere. LGBT folks and their partners were being harassed, beaten… even killed…with virtual impunity.”

“Well, I guess all that down-low shit went out the window come Homecoming!” said Ricky (formerly Rhoshonda), which set the little crowd laughing. “Girl! When your man took you out on the dancefloor, ya’ll were holding each other so tight we all though ya’ll were gonna start humping each other right there!”

“That’s right,” chimed in former A/V nerd, Danny, who now owned a successful software company traded on the NASDAQ, “Yeah, Jimmy, you remember Mr. Fisk came over and had to
separate you two like dogs in heat… then he had to come back later and tell you get your hands off Raven’s butt!”

Another round of laughter, which Jimmy joined in. As the titters and chuckles dies away, the DJ spun a slow, familiar ballad, and Jimmy announced, “Friends, they’re playing our song, so please excuse us while I take my wife out on the dancefloor where I can grope her properly!”

Laughter, hoots and even some scattered applause greeted the king and queen as they made their way to the center of the gymnasium. They danced in a close, yet relaxed embrace, Jimmy’s hands around Raven’s waist, her head lightly resting on his shoulder.

After a few moments of silent bliss, Jimmy smiled as he whispered, “Well… aren’t you a dirty lying bitch.”

Raven giggled as she replied, “Why, yes I am.”

“Of course, you know you’ll have to be punished,” he said matter-of-factly.

“Of course,” she agreed soberly, “But, in my own defense… they couldn’t handle the truth.”

“Perhaps…” he replied, seemingly considering the proposition.

“I told you when you first claimed me… these mundane muggles? They will never understand. None of them. They’ll never understand…us; who we are, how we love each other… how we make love to each other. They’d recoil in horror if they saw the savagery of our passions first hand.”

“Maybe so…” he said as he dipped his partner, continuing once his wife was upright again, “But, since I was planning to discipline you anyway once I got you back to our room, let’s just say it was for fibbing.”

“So be it,” she said as she began to laugh that throaty, sensual laugh that never failed to warm his heart and remind him what a lucky guy he really was.

He held her close as they continued slowly twirling about the dancefloor, nibbling her earlobe as he quietly growled, “I’m going to fuck your ass so hard and so deep, my cock will be coming out of your mouth.”

He heard her groan and felt her shiver at his words. Raven then put her lips to his ear and breathed, “You evil, heartless bastard; to so cruelly tease a poor, helpless, lovesick girl like me. You know damned well it’s been ages since you gave me a proper butt fucking!”

“Oh,” Jimmy said in mock surprise, “So I should give your poor punished pussy a rest?”

“Fuck no!” she shot back, “Don’t you even think about it! No…but… being here… this place… these people… it has me feeling… nostalgic…”

“Do you remember where that supply closet is…?”

As soon as he spoke, it triggered another round of melodic laughter from Raven, which ended in a sigh as she looked at her mate with misty eyes. Her lips trembled with the effort of stifling tears of joy.

“My predator,” she said, her voice breaking with emotion.

“My prey,” he replied, fighting the same emotional battle.

They clutched each other in a tight embrace as their lips and tongues noisily fought to become one. They were deaf to the cheers, laughter and applause that broke out all around them.

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Brilliant

Glenda98's picture

But unusual or unexpected. And very sexy.

Glenda Ericsson

Wow

Great story.... A really great high school. Cis girls have no chance against a beautiful gurl like Raven, never have never will. No contest. Once a boy gets to know a real gurl, there is no going back. Great sex scenes and, so appropriate that they get married. Need more marriages like this to make the world a better place. Michelle x

Michelle