The Contractor's Daughter Part 5

Printer-friendly version

Lexi takes a sip from her water bottle. It was hot as hell today and the humidly was making it worse. She closes her water bottle and goes back to digging. She was digging a trench so the electrical guys could install outside lighting. The house she was helping them at had been sold and the new owners wanted to move in right away.

Her arms and legs were a pink color even with suntan lotion on them. She continues digging and once she hits the depth they needed. She starts laying down the pipe and thread the wire through it like she had been taught. Earl had taught her how to do everything before she got assigned the task.

She had to run four separate connections and outlets. It takes a few hours to get everything done. She double-checks all her connections, before filling the trench back in.

Shawn spotted Lexi bent over fixing something. He couldn’t believe the pictures her stepbrother Wade showed him of what they did to her. After seeing what she looked like without any clothes on, he wouldn’t mind tapping her small ass.

He walks over to her and while she is bent over, he slaps her hard on her small ass. He did squeeze her ass cheeks to see how firm they were. He couldn’t believe how soft she felt.

Lexi was working on the last connections when she felt someone slap and groped her on her ass. The force from the slap along almost causes her to fall face forward towards the ground. She also didn’t like the fact that she had been groped.

She stands up and turns towards her right and spotted Shawn standing there. He had a big grin on his face.

“I don’t like being slapped on my ass or touched without permission.” Lexi was mad he had done what he did.

“That’s not what the video I saw of you showed. It showed that you enjoyed having your mouth stuff with a thick cock, while being fucked from behind.”

“I don’t know where you saw something like that. I’m not that type of girl, and I don’t enjoy stuff like that.”

“So, the video your stepbrother Wade showed me is made up? Because it showed that you enjoyed having your body violated as much as possible.” Shawn pulls his cellphone out and plays the video that Wade had shared with him.

Lexi stands there stunned as the video played what her stepbrother and their friends had done to her. She snatches the cellphone out of Shawn’s hands and tosses it on the ground. She stumps down on it, smashing the screen.

“Why you little skank!” Shawn backhands Lexi so hard, she goes flying backward.

Lexi is sent flying backward off her feet. She lands a good five feet from where she had been standing. She could taste blood in her mouth where Shawn’s hand had connected with her mouth.

Shawn starts walking towards Lexi “what, I’m not good enough for you? You shouldn’t have destroyed my cellphone.”

Lexi tries to get up off the ground, but her foot slips on the grass. She watches as Shawn stalks towards her and the angry look on his face.
“What’s going on over here?” Parker and Gable had seen Lexi flying backward and landing on the grass. They also spotted Shawn walking towards her.

Shawn stops and looks at the two men walking towards him. An evil idea pops into his head “this tramp here tried propositioning me for money.”

Parker and Gable look at Lexi to see if it was true. They didn’t believe Shawn at all. Everyone knew he was a liar and a slush.

Lexi noticed the look on the two men’s faces “I did no such thing. He showed me a porn video of what he wanted to do to me.”

“Yeah, keeping lying, you little harlot. You were saying you would do whatever I wanted you to.” Shawn was going to make Lexi look bad.

“That’s a lie!” Lexi stands up and gets right in Shawn’s face.

Parker and Gable walk over and grab Lexi. They were going to stop her from doing something stupid.

“Lexi, let’s go to the office and tell your uncle what happened.” Parker and Gable didn’t believe Shawn.

“Alright. Let me get my tools.”

Parker and Gable let go of Lexi and walk with her to get the tools she used. They watch as she takes the pickaxe, she had used to dig the trench and smashes Shawn’s cellphone with it. She looks at Shawn as she walks past him with the pickaxe.

Shawn gives Lexi a dirty look as they walk towards the onsite construction office. Lexi puts the pickaxe back into the tool trailer and dusts her hands off. Parker and Gable stay with her to make sure Shawn doesn’t do anything.

Howard was going over some work orders when there is a knock on the door. He looks towards the door “come in.”

Shawn walks in first, followed by Lexi, Parker, and Gable. Lexi walks past Shawn and sits down near her uncle. She wanted him to see the bloody lip Shawn’s backhand had caused.

Howard looks at everyone “so, who wants to go first?”

“I will, Uncle Howard.” Lexi looks at her uncle while trying not to cry.

“Okay, before you begin, Lexi. Who gave you the split lip?” Howard saw the blood on his niece's swollen lip.

“I did, Howard, and I’ll explain why.” Shawn was going to make sure to blame Lexi.

“Why did you give my niece a swollen lip?” Howard didn’t like anyone hitting Lexi after what she has been through.

“This better be good.”

“I was working over at 1812 when I felt someone smack me on my butt and squeeze. When I looked up to see who just smack me, I saw Shawn standing near me. I told him I didn’t like being smacked on my butt. He responded that wasn’t what the video of me showed.”

As soon as Shawn heard the video, he knew what Lexi was referring to. He knew that her stepbrothers filmed her being repeatedly raped.

“What happened after that Lexi?”

“I asked him what video and he played the one my stepbrothers made. I snatched his cellphone out of his hand and tossed it on the ground.
That’s when he called me a skank and backhanded me. Just as he was walking up to me, Parker and Gable came over and stopped Shawn before he could do anything else to me.”

“She’s lying, Howard. She propositioned me and said she would do anything I wanted.” A smirk appears on Shawn’s face.

“Parker and Gable, what did you see?” Howard was ignoring Shawn for right now.

“We heard Lexi’s raised voice and saw Shawn walking towards her. She was sitting on the ground and had a bloody lip. We walked over and
helped her up off the ground and just before we came to see you, she used her pickaxe to destroy Shawn’s cellphone.”

Howard glances towards Lexi and could see she was upset. He looks back towards Parker and Gable “thank you for helping Lexi.”

“Any time, Howard.”

Parker and Gable leave the construction office. Once they were gone, Howard looks towards Shawn “where did you get the video of Lexi?”

“What video? Do you mean the one she was going to show me?” A smirk appears on Shawn’s face.

Howard narrows his eyes as he looks at Shawn “I know you and Wade shared the same jail cell, Shawn.”

“Oh! That video. Well, your niece did a wonderful job in it.”

Howard wanted to get out of his chair and beat Shawn to a bloody pulp. However, he keeps his anger under control instead. He looks at
Shawn “you’re fired, Shawn. What you did, was the last straw.”

“I didn’t do anything, Howard. Your niece is the one that approached me.”

“I seriously doubt that, Shawn. Now, get off my job site.” Howard stands up.

Howard was an impressively built man and could take Shawn in a fight if he had to. He keeps his attention on Shawn.

“You’re going to regret this, Howard. You and your skank of a niece will be hearing from my lawyer.” Shawn turns and walks out the door. He slams the door on the way out.

Howard watches as Shawn leaves. Once he is gone, he looks at Lexi “come mere, sweet pea.”

Lexi gets up and runs into her uncle’s open arms. She wraps her arms around him and buries her face against his strong loving chest and starts crying. She feels his arms wrap around her body and holds her against him.

up
239 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Shawn dosen't stand a CHANCE in court

Samantha Heart's picture

He has the burden of proof he was "falsely terminated & Lexi propositioned HIM. Lexi has a split lip, plus Shawn was a convicted felon & shared the same jail cell with her step brother, pus there will probably be a hand print on her rear-end where Shawn smacked her. Yeah his ass is going BACK to jail this time for assult!

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Maybe it can get better

What if Howard reports this incident immediately to the police.

Sorry sis

I am sorry sis but just because he needed bail does not mean he was convicted. Just means he was arrested. Two different standings there. If he was convicted I doubt that Howard would have let him on the job site in the first place.

The ending of this chapter

The ending of this chapter annoyed my a bit with Shawn getting off so lightly. Lexi is under 18, this isn't a case of "they want to spare the victim so won't prosecute". This is a clear cut case of possession of child porn. If Lexi is willing to testify about what he said they might make it distribution of child porn and tack on a bunch of other stuff, but even without anything from Lexi Shawn would be going to jail, and for a crime that would probably get him beat up daily.

Not a wise move

Jamie Lee's picture

Shawn would be wise, as if that was possible, not to slap some girls in the butt. There'll be that one time he does it and gets his head handed to him by the girl.

Howard showed great restraint in not putting Shawn in the hospital. But if he had then Shawn could have had him arrested for assault and battery.

Howard would be within his rights to report Shawn to the police for assaulting Lexi and threatening him and Lexi.

Others have feelings too.

That video

Will be strong evidence against the defendants in a trial.