My Name is Miranda. in depth part 3

Printer-friendly version


My Name is Miranda. In depth part 3

by Anistasia Allread

Miranda and her family have to figure out what her going into 'heat' means. and just before the wedding. She then has to deal with an old friend and new feelings

--SEPARATOR--

Miranda followed and started digging through her suit case. Her long hair kept falling in her line of sight. Time after time she swept it up and back with a hand only to have it slowly release and fall again.

“What are you looking for?” Peyton finally interrupted.

“Sweats, something covering and comfortable.” She again tried to clear her throat of something that wasn’t there. They were in a warm sunny resort, why would she need to pack sweats? “Ugh.” She swiped frustratingly at her hair again as it veiled her the side of her face, the length pooling on the floor as she pulled a long, but light, airy skirt out and pulled it on over her hips, pulling her tresses out of the way. “And where have you been?” She looked accusingly at her brother.

Peyton looked away. “I needed some alone time.”

“Alone time?” She scoffed. “You’ve been moping since we got on the plane.

Peyton sighed. “Its not important.” He stated. “You seem to need help right now.”

Miranda found herself stroking and lightly tugging on the long tresses. “Help me get out of my head until mom gets here.” She pleaded as she curled up on her bed, her hair like a blanket behind her.

Peyton sighed. “It’s stupid.” He cast a look at Miranda’s penetrating stare. “Fine. I’m a bit envious, that’s all. And I’m mourning my not being a girl anymore.”

Miranda looked questioning.

“Growing up I, like most girls, fantasize about my wedding.” He shrugged. “The dress I’d wear, the flowers in my bouquet, the feeling of being a princess as I walked down the isle on dad’s arm.” Peyton took a deep breath and let it out. “All of this.” He waved a hand at the resort, “Just made me realize what I had lost.”

A silence fell between them. “I’m sorry, Peyton.” Miranda’s breathy soprano soothed. “With all that I’ve been going through, I didn’t even think of what this must be like for you.”

A knock sounded on the door from their mother’s room followed by her stepping in. “What is this emergency?” She asked looking from Peyton to Miranda. “Miranda?” she stared at her daughter’s long hair.

“Mom.” Miranda ran and embraced her mother.

She felt her mother run her fingers through her long locks. “How?”

Her mother sat on the edge of the bed dumbfounded by what her daughter and son had just told her. “You had sex?” She was aghast. “Did you use protection?”

“There wasn’t time?......” Miranda was near crying again. “Mom, you have no idea how strong the urge was. Even when I was Michael, I didn’t have the ‘need’ like I just experienced.

“Mom, I just sent you a link to an article that talks about what Miranda just experienced.” Peyton told her. “The need is so all consuming, that Betty’s can’t think about anything but that need. Miranda and I know a Betty that had gone through this. She explained that she had no control, but to fulfill that sexual urge.”

“And that causes your hair to grow and your voice to change?” Her mother looked back and forth between the two.

“For our friend.” Peyton went on. “She grew breasts within moments of her climax.”

“How is that possible?” Her mother scoffed. “That would hurt so bad.” She raised a hand to her own breasts.

“She explained it to me, but I didn’t understand until I went through it.” Miranda remembered. “The body seems to tingle and go numb. I didn’t feel any of this.” She held up some of her long strands.

Silence fell over the room. “My voice, mom.” Miranda wanted to cry “I sound like Minnie Mouse.”

“No, you don’t.” her mother lifted her chin. “I’ve been listening to it this whole time and I think it is actually very pretty.” She smiled at her daughter. “I wonder what it would be like singing now.”

Miranda’s eyes widened. Just six months ago, she had been a baritone in the choir. This morning she was a contralto or alto. Now, she was without a doubt soprano. She shook her head. “I don’t even want to think about that.” She sighed. “Too soon. Mom, what are we going to do about this hair?” She asked. “Everyone will be wondering how It got so long.”

Her mother pulled her to her feet. “Let me take a look at it.” She instructed.

Miranda stood and shook her hair out behind her and felt her tresses hit her buttocks and tickle her knees.

“Well.” Her mom said looking at it, feeling it. “It is healthy. And quite beautiful.” She looked to Peyton. “Sorry, honey, but it reminds me a bit of yours. Just not this long.”
Peyton shrugged his shoulders. “I could grow mine out again.”
Her mother turned back to her. “I could give it a trim to even it up.” She offered. “If asked, you could say that you got extensions.”

“Over night?” Miranda questioned.

“Who, but a stylist would question in?” She smiled at Miranda.

“Did you bring your shears?” she took a handful and looked at the ends. “Could you take it a bit shorter? This is just too much, too soon.”

“I never go anywhere without my emergency pair.” Her mother smiled. “They are under five inches so that I can go through airport security with them.”

Twenty minutes later, her mother finished. Miranda looked in the mirror and saw that the dark tresses attached to her head brushed her bottom. “It’s still a bit long.” She looked at her mother.

“Most girls and every woman who sees your hair will be envious beyond belief.” Her brother told her.

Her mother nodded in agreement. “Live with it for a bit.” She instructed. “I can always take more off; I can’t put it back.”

Miranda sighed. “Alright. But I’ll probably be asking you to take more off soon.”

Ten minutes later, her mother was twisting an elastic around a high pony that fell to just below her bra line. “If anyone get suspicious, tell them it’s a pony extension.” Her mother hugged her from behind. “Now, I’ve got to go inform your father and let everyone know that everything is alright. Wash your face, put some makeup on and join us down for dinner. We’re going to be at the restaurant on the south end of the resort near the beach.” She looked at Peyton “you will both be expected.”

Peyton closed his eyes and nodded.

“Mom, about that.” Miranda started.

“It can wait.” Peyton gave her a piercing stare and have his head a small shake.

“I’ll see you both shortly,” her mother went to her room. “And Miranda, perhaps you should stay away from the champagne.”

“I don’t……. yes, mom.” She said. She gave her head a little flick and enjoyed the feel of her pony swinging.

Her mom reached into her room and tossed Miranda’s sandals into the room before closing the door.

“Champagne?” Peyton asked.

“It wasn’t that.” Miranda protested.

Miranda with Peyton at her back entered the restaurant and realized that the wedding party had pretty much taken over.

“Feeling better?” Aunt Shelby embraced Miranda.

“Yes, Thank you.”

“Peyton!” Aunt Shelby exclaimed. “You decided to join us! Come, come, Carlos, wants to see you.”

Miranda smirked at her brother looked around the room. Miguel was at a table off to one side. He gave her a smile and waved her over.

Was he serious? He wanted her to be with him after the disaster that just took place?

“How are you feeling?” her father’s voice startled her as he came up behind her.

“Nervous.” She admitted to her dad. Being able to be open and honest with her parents was one of the good things that came out of Lucas’ death. “Does everyone here know that I’m a Betty?”

Her father shook his head. “Only a handful. Your mother had a stern talk with Shelby before you got down here and was assured that only a few know.”

“So, in other words, everyone.” Miranda looked at her father in horror.

Her dad threw his head back in a laugh. He gave her a hug. “Yep. You’re probably right. By the way, your voice is very pretty.”

“I squeak.” Miranda protested.

“Not at all.” He assured. “Looks like Miguel is interested in talking to you.” He released her and lightly pressed her in that direction.

Miranda shyly approached Miguel. She stood at the table across from him.

“Please rescue me from this, Miranda.” He pleaded. Oh, the rolled ‘R’, it sent a nice chill up her spine.

“Rescue you from what?” Miranda raised an eyebrow. “Aren’t you scared of me or even pissed at what happened?”

“Please sit, Miranda.” His blue eyes were nearly irresistible. Not as entrancing as they had been a few hours earlier, but close. “If you don’t join me, I’ll have every aunt and grandmother pinching my cheeks and setting me up with some girl that would make a good wife.”

Miranda sat across from him and looked him in the eye. ‘Man, they are pretty.’ You aren’t mad or scared about what happened?” She lowered her voice.

“It was a bit scary.” He admitted. “Your hair grew like two feet during sex. That is kind of freaky.”

“You aren’t scared of me?” She wondered biting her lower lip.

“Why?” He looked confused. “I came to my God father’s wedding and met an incredibly beautiful girl and after a romantic walk on the beach, she took me to her hotel room and had her way with me. Why would I be scared, sounds like every guy’s dream.”

Miranda let out a laugh and was startled by how it sounded. Was this her laugh now? Miguel gave her exactly what she needed. It was the first time she had laughed since arriving, like really laughing.

“Am I interrupting?” Peyton asked coming up to their table.

Miguel stood up. “Not at all, Peyton, please join us. I am sorry we met under strained circumstances earlier.”

Peyton looked to his sister. Miranda nodded and indicated a chair.

“Crap!” She swore. “Peyton, I need your help.” She called. She winced as her voice sounded like a shriek to her ears. She would have to consciously work on lowering her pitch so that she didn’t sound so shrill. “Peyton!”

“What is it now?” Peyton asked.

“I can’t get this damn eyelash on. Please, you are so much better at this than I am.” She pleaded, holding the tweezers with the eyelashes out to him. Miranda held real still with her eyes closed as she felt her brother apply the appliance.

“There you are.” He stepped back.

Miranda opened her eyes, feeling the extra weight on her eyelids. She looked in the mirror and was surprised at how much that little bit did for her eyes. “Peyton?” She pitched her voice sweetly. She was even surprised at the breathy sweetness that came out. “Could you please do my eye-liner too.”

“Seriously?” He balked.

“I’m getting better, but this is for the wedding and…….. Cassandra will be there.” She finished biting her bottom lip.

Peyton laughed. “So, it begins.”

“Shut up.” She punched his chest.

“Okay kids,” her mom entered their room, “We need to leave in fifteen minutes.”

“Crap!” Miranda grumbled.

Once Peyton did what he was best at, Miranda finished her face, touching up her eyelashes with mascara and putting on her lipstick. She stepped into her baby-blue dress and pulled the halter over her head. Grumbling she pulled the long hair free. Her long locks brushed the bare skin of her back and brushed the flared skirt of her bottom. She sat on the edge of the bed and strapped her sandals on. A little warmth washed over her as her body remembered Miguel, removing the sandals yesterday.

She stood and twirled in front of the mirror, loving the feel of the skirt brushing her legs just above her knees. “How do I look, Peyton?” She asked.

Peyton scanned her and motioned for her to turn. She did so, feeling a little self-conscious. She faced him again and studied his face.

“Earrings.” He stated.

Her fingers went to her ear lobes then made her way to her makeup kit. She pulled out crystal drop earrings and put them on and looked at her brother again. He nodded with a sad smile. Remembering what he had shared with her, she looked him over in his grey suit. “You look very sharp.” She told him honestly.

“Thanks sis.” His voice was tinged with melancholy.

Miranda embraced him in a tight hug. “You know I couldn’t be nearly the woman I am today without you.”

“Thanks sis.” He held her tight. “You look amazing. I just wish I could look that good too.”

“I’m here for you today, if you need me.” She whispered to him. “I mean it. I know this is going to be hard on you.” She released him. “Can you take a few pics for me? I promised Sierra that I’d post on social media.”

Her mom started the water works when she saw her two kids together. “You both look so amazing.” She dabbed a tissue at her eyes. Come on we need to get pictures.”

At another time, Miranda and Peyton would have moaned and protested, but that was before they lost their brother. Now, when pictures were demanded, they may be reluctant, but they never protested.

When they had arrived at the wedding location, a manicured lawn and bushes set up against the sands of the beach, Miranda’s mom gave them all hugs and hurried off with her styling bag to help her sister, Shelby.

Miranda looked around the small groups of milling guests looking for Miguel. Who she spotted instead was Cassandra. Michael’s Cassandra. She looked amazing in her green and yellow floral dress, her blonde hair curled and gently blowing in the sea breeze.

“Shall we go say hi?” Peyton saw her too.

Miranda nodded. She watched as Cassandra glanced around the crowd, her eyes landing on Peyton. She smiled at him as they approached, her eyes glanced to Miranda, back to Peyton then scanned Miranda. “Michael?” She asked shocked.

“Hello, Cass. My name is Miranda, now.” She greeted Michael’s old girlfriend. Her heart raced, she felt very awkward. What should she do in this situation? Was this a hugging type of greeting? A handshake? Or just a smiled acknowledgement.

“Miranda?” Cassandra rolled it around her mouth then scanned Miranda. “Wow.” She gasped, just wow.”

“Kind of shocking, huh?” Miranda ventured a smile.

“Your voice.” Cassandra wondered aloud, “And your hair.”

Miranda swung her head so that the long locks sailed around her shoulder the ends came to rest around her waist. “Both are kind of sudden, recent changes.” Miranda admitted.

Cassandra looked to Peyton for confirmation.

He nodded with a smile. “It doesn’t happen often, but sudden changes can take place for those with G.A.S.S.”

“Your makeup looks flawless.” She was scanning Miranda again.

“That’s mostly Peyton’s doing.” Miranda admitted.

“Only a few things,” Peyton stated. “Most of it, now, is her.”

“Wow, you must be practicing a lot.” Cass commented.

“At least once a day.” Miranda admitted. “That’s a pretty dress.” She smiled at Michael’s ex.”

Cassandra smiled and looked down at the floral dress. “Thank you. I figured since we were going to be here.” She looked around at the palm trees and tropical plantings. “May as well dress the part. “Your dress is very pretty.” She returned the compliment.

“What this old thing?” Miranda strained to keep a straight face. Cass looked at her quizzically. Miranda couldn’t keep it up. She burst out in a tinkling giggle. Then clasped a hand to her mouth. “Sorry.” She looked around embarrassed. “I’m not used to this new voice, let alone the laugh.”

Cassandra grinned. “Don’t be embarrassed, it is a very pretty laugh. I will have to admit that your voice is throwing me off a bit.”

“Is it that bad, Cass?” Miranda looked alarmed.

“Are you serious? It’s beautiful.” Cassandra told her. “You can’t tell?”

Miranda shook her head. “It’s a rather recent change and …… well, the only people who have heard are my family, and they of course said it is pretty.”

“Not wanting to beak up your little reunion.” Peyton inserted, “But can we find someplace out of the sun, or better yet with air con? I’m boiling.”

Miranda looked at her brother with curiosity. She was comfortable. That breeze was caressing her thighs under the skirt of her dress cooling her off. Then she realized that he was wearing a suit. “Oh, man, I don’t envy your suit now.” She teased.

“I told you, you’d learn to love wearing dresses.” He sighed.

Cassandra’s attention was diverted. “I’ll catch you up later.” She smiled and started walking to meet someone.

“Ooooh.” Peyton said in a low tone. “She’s not happy with you.”

“What are you talking about?” Miranda asked.

“You didn’t catch all of those undertones?” Peyton asked as he took a seat under a nearby cabana. “She is envious of you.”

Miranda looked at her brother before folding her dress behind her and sitting. “Envious? Your shitting me.”

“All of those comments on how you look,” Peyton pointed out. “her body language and even a bit of the tone of her voice, you are not only competition, you are the threat.”

“Peyton.” Miranda scowled. “It’s Cassandra, My….. Michael’s ex-girlfriend.”

Peyton began laughing. “A few months ago, she was shoving her tongue down your throat, now she wants to rip it out.”

“I can’t believe Cass would find me threatening.” Looked from her brother out at the ocean and the congregating people. “She is gorgeous. Even now, I’m attracted to her.”

“Have you been doing the mirror exercises?” he asked.

Miranda was silent. She lowered her voice. “Yes.”

“Obviously you need to go look again.” He stated. He turned on his ‘gay’. “Girl, you are so much finer that that one.”

“You really think so?” Miranda was surprised that she was flattered by his compliment.

“Ah, Miranda, there you are.” Miguel called rolling her ‘R’ causing goose pimples. He looked rather dashing in his suit.

“Miguel.” Peyton smiled a greeting.

“Peyton.” Miguel smiled back. “How are you?”

“Hot.” Peyton loosened his tie and began pulling at his shirt to circulate some air.

“Yes, it is a warm one today.” Miguel agreed.

“You don’t look hot.” Miranda appraised. He wasn’t sweating like her brother.

Miguel leaned over and gave her cheek a kiss. Miranda’s face burned as her blood heated. “We make our suits here of lighter material.” She could still feel where his lips pressed against her cheek.

“Miguel, We need you to solve an issue we are debating.” Peyton chuckled.

“That’s hardly fair.” Miranda protested.

“See that blonde over there in the green and yellow dress?” Peyton pressed on. Miguel nodded. “Do you think she is pretty?”

Miguel shrugged. “Not my type.” He said. “She looks a little snooty.”

Peyton laughed aloud as Miranda glared at him. “She is at that.” Peyton finally got out.

“I’ve never thought so.” Miranda growled which was hard to take seriously with how high her voice had become.

“You know her, then?” Miguel looked back and forth between the siblings.

“She used to be my girlfriend.” Miranda informed him. “Before this happened.” She gestured at her body with a delicate wave of her hands.

“Nooooo.” Miguel looked at Cassandra and back at Miranda in disbelief.

Peyton and Miranda both nodded.

“Is she angry that you are the prettier one, now?” Miguel inquired.

Peyton laughed again. “See I told you, sis.”

Miranda felt her face warm with a blush. She really was enjoying Miguel’s attention. Part of it bothered her. Especially being compared with Michael’s ex. He had loved Cassandra and thought she was absolutely beautiful. Now, Miranda was being told that she was more beautiful that Cassandra? It confused her emotions a bit.

“If you really wanna mess with her.” Peyton had a Cheshire grin. “Miguel can play your boyfriend today. It’ll really fuck with her mind.”

Miranda was horrified at the thought and looked from her brother to Miguel, who was beaming at her. “She’s not my enemy.” Miranda told them. She wasn’t. She couldn’t really be, could she? After all Miranda was new at this girl thing and she was a bit self-conscious to pick up on undertones in Cassandra’s voice. Could Cass have it out for her? She knew girls played emotional, verbal games, where guys, just punched it out. Was this how it was? Miranda shook her head ‘no’. her dark hair created waves around her distracting her a touch. “She has been my friend, and I would like to keep her as a friend.” Miranda paused, “besides, this is Aunt Shelby’s wedding. We need to keep it about her, not playing head games.”

“Starting to think like a girl already too.” Peyton shook his head. “You’re right, this should be about Aunt Shelby and Uncle Carlos.”

“It looks like they are starting to seat everyone.” Miguel glanced from the lawn to Miranda. “May I escort you?” He asked offering his hand to help her to her feet.

“Escort?” Miranda giggled. “You make it sound like a date.”

Miguel cocked one of those beautiful blue eyes at her, “We could treat it like a date.” He suggested. “I wouldn’t want to ‘play’ at being your boyfriend, but I would love it if you’d be my date to the wedding.”

Peyton looked on with interest with a smirk.

Miranda nodded and was lifted to her feet. She looked down at her ‘date’ and a thrill ran through her.

Miguel wrapped his arm around hers and escorted her towards the seating. Miranda had to focus a little more on her walking in heels on the lawn. She glanced up from the grass and saw Cassandra staring at her. The blonde looked away quickly. Was that a grimace on her face? Miguel led her down one of the rows and made sure that the chair was stable as she sat down, folding the skirt under her.

“Thank you.” She gave Miguel a smile.

“I think your friend might be a little jealous.” Miguel whispered to her. “I know that wasn’t the plan, but it’s probably too late for anything else.”

Miranda looked over and caught Cassandra staring at them again. Miranda gave her a smile and a small wave. Cassandra waved back.
It wasn’t long before her father joined Peyton, Miguel and her. “It’s about to start.” He commented.

The ceremony, like most, was beautiful. Aunt Shelby and Carlos had the added beauty of the waves crashing on the sand behind them. Her mother, Aunt Shelby’s maid of honor beamed standing up there. She was so happy for her sister. Miranda’s mind wandered. Was that the place on the beach behind the wedding where she kissed Miguel yesterday? The thought made her blush a bit. She was out of control, so forward. All her mind could think of was his lips, and then him. Having him inside her.

She nearly squealed and suppressed jumping up when she felt Miguel’s hand on her thigh. Her bare thigh. Goose bumps popped out on her arms even though it was quite warm out. She looked down at his hand and wondered about its position. There wasn’t anything wrong with it. It wasn’t as if he was trying to feel her up. Her eyes followed his arm up to his face. He was looking ahead not noticing her studying his face. She was a little surprised at her self when she wrapped her arm through his and leaned against him.

He looked over at her and smiled. His hand gave her thigh a light squeeze causing a wash of warmth to spread through her body.

After the ceremony, Carlos invited everyone to join them in one of the hotel’s convention rooms for the reception.

Miguel again wrapped Miranda’s arm as they slowly walked.

“Should I take my heels off?” Miranda asked.

“Why would you do that?” Miguel asked, glancing down at her footwear.

“Because I’m taller than you.”

Miguel smiled at her. “Did you ever think that I might like you taller?” he raised an eyebrow.

Miranda blushed yet again. Today seemed to be full of blushes. This was getting ridiculous. Michael never blushed this much. Ever.

“Beautiful wedding.” Cassandra commented as she joined them. She looked from Miranda to Miguel and back at Miranda with expectation.

“It was.” Miranda agreed. “Cassandra, this is my new friend Miguel, he is Carlos’ God-son.” In her head she was thinking about meeting Miguel yesterday and within two hours was fucking him on her bed. She darted a look at Miguel wondering if he was thinking the same thing.

“Hi, Miguel.” Cassandra greeted. “I’m an old friend of Mic…. Miranda.”

Miranda glared at Cassandra who was studying Miguel rather than looking for her reaction. She did that on purpose. Peyton was right.

“Miranda mentioned that you were Michael’s old girlfriend.” Miguel smiled at Cassandra. And he was rolling her ‘R’ in her name again. Did that little difference of punctuation give all girls shivers of delight? “It must be difficult for you,” He continued, “Your one-time boyfriend now prettier than you.”

Miranda missed a step and was thankful that Miguel was strong enough to not only keep her upright, but make her look the fool. She heard Peyton behind them snickering.

Cassandra went red with rage and glared at Peyton. She cleared her throat, “It was a bit of a surprise.” She forced a smile at Miguel. “If you’ll excuse me, I gotta say hi to a friend.” She walked off waving for someone.

“That was beautifully done.” Peyton clapped Miguel on the shoulder and hurried ahead.

“Thankyou.” Miranda felt a loss of words. “Do you really think I’m prettier?” what kind of question was that? She gave herself a mental kick.

Miguel stopped and turned towards Miranda. He freed his arm from hers and took her cheeks in his hands, he was so gentle, as if he was holding baby chicks in his palms. He stepped up and brought her lips to meet his. Soft lips, lovely lips, not the hot sexual lips of yesterday. It was as if he was pouring his love into her through those lips. Her head felt fuzzy, as sparkles seemed to be dancing everywhere keeping her from thinking about anything but those lips.
He pulled back, their lips not wanting to part. Miranda took in a deep breath and was surprised to find her arms wrapped around his neck. How did they get there? How long was that kiss? She slowly opened her eyes to see Miguel’s blue pools looking back at her. “You are way prettier.” He gave her a little smile.
Miranda, her arms still around his neck pulled him in and bent down for another round. Holy shit! Her mind reeled. I’m kissing a guy and I like it. No, I love it. Her dress felt too warm, her blood was so hot, she wanted to slip out of it….. in her room….. with Miguel to be there to cool her off.

She was startled by someone clearing their throat. She pulled away and looked over to see her dad watching her. How long had he been there? Oh crap, how embarrassing.

“I think we should join the wedding party.” Her father pointedly looked towards the resort.

“Yes, sir.” Miguel took Miranda’s hand in his and guided her towards the noisy room.

Once they had filled their plates with gorgeous fruits and colorful veggies, Miguel led her to a table with some women talking and snacking. “Miranda.” He smiled, “I’d like you to meet my mother.”

His mother, looking like a blonde swimsuit model smiled up at Miranda. “Hello, Miranda. My son hasn’t stopped talking about you since yesterday afternoon.”

Miranda gave her a smile, knowing that her face was turning pink. “Good to meet you too.”

Miguel pulled a chair out for her, two seats away from his mother. Miranda tried to sit elegantly. She hoped she didn’t look like a giraffe trying to tight rope. How much did Miguel tell his mother? He didn’t tell her that she was a Betty, did he?

“Miguel tells me that your family are staying and extra day.” She took a sip of champagne. “I hope you get to enjoy our cities hospitality tomorrow.”

Miranda glanced from his mother to Miguel and back. Hospitality? Did that mean Miguel? Or the resort? Or the city? This part of being a girl was going to be the most challenging yet. Figuring out undertones, and passive aggressive stabs veiled as compliments. She wanted to scream.

After eating, and toasting, Miranda found herself swaying back and forth on the dance floor with Miguel. His hands on her hips made her feel wanted, and protected. It was interesting. Just a few months ago, Michael would have been the one protecting his girlfriend. Miranda’s fore arms rested on Miguel’s shoulders, her fingertips caressing the back of his neck. It just seemed natural.

Although she wasn’t overwhelmed with his scent as she was yesterday, he did smell quite ….. well….. yummy. It was strange that ‘yummy’ would be the word that her mind put to it. Yesterday, the scent of most men sent her hormones raging. Thankfully it was a short affliction and she could enjoy being more normal.

Two or three times she caught Cassandra looking at her and Miguel with disdain. Part of her mind ached for the loss of a friend, the other was angry that a good friend could be so nasty, and for no reason.

Remembering the taste of his lips outside, Miranda just couldn’t seem to get them out of her mind. She just had to taste them again. She leaned in, closing her eyes and felt sparks and jolts of pleasure race through her body. Definitely what she remembered. Let that sit in Cassandra’s craw.

“Um.” Miguel pulled back. “Perhaps we should take this someplace a little more quiet?”

Miranda dropped her arms, grabbed his hand in hers and began pulling him from the convention room.

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great story so far here! Each

Great story so far here! Each character has felt incredibly real and relatable. It's nice to see Miranda become used to her change and hopefully Peyton accepts his more.... thanks for writing, I look forward to more!

Truth of in heat

Jamie Lee's picture

There is now no doubt what in heat means, and its overwhelming control over Miranda.

But after their roll in the hay, are the feelings they exhibit towards each other real or the effects of their intimate time together? With this being Miranda's first time as a girl, can she differentiate?

And if Miguel is only sweet on her because of what he can get, what will it do to Miranda if this is the case?

Others have feelings too.