Patience

Printer-friendly version

Thank you so much to msblackandblue without I could never have made it this far

I couldn’t help but stare at the shy girl in the back of the classroom. Her long chocolate brown hair was held back by a bubble gum pink hairband as she twirled a single strand in her fingers. Her eyes, which matched her hair, were adorned with a little bit of sparkly eye shadow that made her even more beautiful. And her kissable lips with baby pink gloss. To go with her hairband, she wore a pink cardigan draped around a knee length white floral dress, white hosiery and pink heels. It seemed strange to me that anyone could see her as anything but a girl. I hated having to hide my affection towards her, but my secret was too great for her to bear.

The classroom bell brought me out of my thoughts. I gathered up my things and met her outside the door. She was clearly shaken up and shivering. She had anxiety, so I wanted to comfort her, but I didn’t want to force it. I wanted her to be honest with me of her own will. “Hey Cecy, you okay? You looked a little sad there, are the boys hurting you again?” I asked with sad eyes.

“What? Uh n-no,” she said sheepishly. I knew they were, I knew I had to keep my calm. I could help her, I just had to have patience. Until then I’d bide my time. I held her in a warm hug and she snuggled up to me, tears in her eyes. “I don’t know why they hate me so much. I don’t know what I did to make them hate me, Vicky.”

I calmly patted her head. “You did nothing. They are just assholes. The only thing you did was be the prettiest girl I’ve ever se—” I held my hands over my mouth. I had just admitted something I never should have. I was so worried about how she’d take it. Even if she accepted my compliment, even if she really did like me, it was impossible for us to be together. We were just too different.

“T-thank you Vicky,” she said, and blushed. It wasn’t fair, she was so beautiful, so perfect, so cute. Everything about her screams girly girl, while I am quite the opposite. Short hair, anime t-shirt, jeans and loafers. I looked the complete opposite of her, and I was okay with that if only it weren’t for what I’d never told her.

“You’re welcome,” I said.

“Y-you know, you’re k-kinda cute too,” she said and then yelped. “I-I didn’t mean it like that. I-I know we’re friends, and I-I am sorry. Oh, sugar!”

She never swore, not even once. It was something that made her seem so innocent. “It’s okay Cecy, we’re gonna be late for lunch. Shouldn’t we get going?” I said, and wanted to beat myself in the head. She admitted I was cute, I could have told her the truth. How I’d liked her since we were kids, how I’m a lesbian. I wondered if maybe she couldn’t handle it? If she wouldn’t turn away like the others. Instead I was silent, ever pretending to be the good friend when I wanted so much more.

Then of course she did something cute as she formed a grin. I knew what was coming. “Y-you know we just got out of math class you could say they’re an algebully,” she giggled. I shook my head and groaned. She was such a dork, always trying to make light of bad situations. God, I loved her so much. With a grumble of my stomach, though, I realized I needed to eat.

We walked to the lunchroom, immediately assaulted by the smell of old pizza, almost expired milk, and that feeling you get when you know someone hates their job but it’s the only thing they have. The entire room was chattering among themselves as we walked in. We both knew what would happen if we didn’t hurry. Digging in my pocket for the change while Cecilia opened her purse, I suddenly felt extremely cold and wet. I looked to the floor to see six milk cartons. I looked at Cecilia and she was covered in milk, too. I angrily shot my head back to see the bullies. Carolina, Missy, and Petunia for who threw it on me; While George, Andy, and Ted drenched my Cecy. They all laughed, and the rest of the lunchroom laughed as well. I however, was not having it.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!” I screamed out at them. Then, immediately, I shrank back down. I had just made a huge mistake.

“I will not tolerate that kind of language young lady,” our English teacher said, apparently just entering the room. God damn it, it was like he just was waiting for me to do something.

“Did you not just see what they did to me and Cecilia? They dumped their milk on us! Look at poor Cecilia, her outfit is ruined!” I exclaimed. I knew it was futile to appeal to his better nature, but I tried anyway.

“I didn’t see anything, however that kind of outburst warrants a detention,” he said with a crooked smile. He continued to show me just why I had no faith in this school. No one ever ‘saw’ the bullying we went through. Everyone always just came in ‘late.’ There was only one teacher who ever cared, Ms Jackson. She was our art class teacher, and she was nothing like the rest of these stuffy assholes. She was the only one who supported us.

“I-I’m sorry Vicky, if we had left sooner…” Cecilia said, her words ending in a pause as the teacher exited the room. “... the-then maybe—”

“Hell no, it wasn’t your fault, the only people at fault are the assholes who threw that at us,” I yelled towards the kids who were at fault.

“Oh yeah, and what are you going to do about it, dyke?” George asked with a smirk.

“Nothing,” I said.

“Why not, ain't you angry at how we treat you and your little queer friend, carpet muncher?” Carolina asked.

“I can't do anything, there are too many witnesses,” I said honestly. I couldn’t retaliate, not right now anyway. I had to have patience.

“Too many witnesses? Awww are you afraid of getting in twouble?” George mocked, his cronies followed suit.

“How cute. Who the hell talks like that, though? ‘Too many witnesses.’ What, do you think you could take us or something, bitch?” Carolina spat, and her own groupies agreed with her. Somehow however a saviour appeared.

“So Carolina and George, I see you’ve been harassing two of my best students,” Ms Jackson said. I was so glad to see her beautiful dreadlocks, and warm smile. She winked at us, then turned to them with a stern look. “I’m going to see both of you in detention.”

“What, that’s not fair! I can't get detention, I’m on the football team! It could kill my career!” George exclaimed.

“Yeah, I’m a cheerleader, detention could make me lose my spot on the squad!” Carolina cried out.

“Well, then maybe you both should have been more kind to your fellow students, ” Ms Jackson said matter-of-factly.

“Why the hell are you protecting the freak?” George asked.

“That’s enough out of both of you, now you have two days detentioin, I’ll see you after class,” Ms Jackson stated, then left. They turned to us with a murderous glare.

“You’re dead, faggot. You too, dyke. Watch your back,” he said, then walked away. Carolina in tow, crying into her hands then looked at me with a glare that could kill.

I ignored their empty threats, and instead held Cecilia. She was hyperventilating, she was having an anxiety attack. Those creeps were gonna pay, but for now I’d have to have patience. I helped guide her out of the lunchroom amidst the jeers of the bullies, and towards the nurse’s room.

“Victoria, how good to see you. I see you brought Ryan with you,” she said, saying Cecilia’s dead name through gritted teeth.

Her name is Cecilia, and she got her clothes ruined by some jackass that threw milk on her. I got some on me too but, meh, I’ll deal with it,” I said, correcting her.

The nurse ignored my correction. “I guess we do have some spare clothes tailored for young men about his size.”

“She is having an anxiety attack. She was just traumatized, and you treat her like this? There’s got to be at least some girl’s jeans or something in there?” I asked. She looked at me with a scowl.

“Those are for real girls, not abominations like Ryan, here. I don’t care what his parents say, if you ask me they should be locked up for child abuse,” she stated. “His mother probably wanted a girl and put this idea in his head.”

I wasn’t going to take this anymore, I was sick of everyone mistreating her. Cecilia didn’t stop staring straight forward. This was too much for her. I picked her up in my arms, luckily those times at the gym really paid off. She felt as light as a feather, my delicate little flower. I blushed at that thought then shook my head.

“Whatever, we’re done here, I’m calling her mother. I’m not subjecting my best friend to you assholes anymore,” I said and walked out, flipping her the bird.

“How dare you act that way young lady! Get back here this instant!” she yelled but I ignored her and carried Cecilia to the entrance. She finally came to and broke down in sobs so I set her down on a bench. She had her hands in her face, and I patted her back. I took out my phone and texted her mother, when suddenly I felt a large weight slam onto my head. My consciousness slowly faded, as I saw George and Carolina with their goons and muttered “oh fuck” as blackness overtook me.

A swift smack to my face woke me from my slumber, and I found myself bound and tied to a tree. I had no idea where I was, then I looked over, and there was Cecilia. Her clothes were shredded while still on her body, and she cowered before George as he punched her in the face.

“LET HER GO YOU BASTARDS!” I screamed. I had to do something, but I couldn’t. I couldn’t risk it, but what if they killed her? What if they killed my little Cecy?

“Calm down, dyke, he just took a few punches. He’ll be fine,” George said with a devious smile. In the chaos I hadn’t looked around, but I suddenly wondered where we were. It looked like trees were everywhere for miles.

“Just like you wanted, Victoria, no witnesses. Now what are you gonna do? Cry at us like the little girl you are?” Carolina mocked. No bystanders, oh it was too perfect. However there was one spectator, Cecilia. What if she hated me? What if she ran away? What if I was forced to do what I’d done to the others?

“Though since he wants to be a girl so badly, maybe I should make him one,” George said with a murderous grin. He took out a pocket knife, and motioned for Ted and Andy to hold her down. He ripped off her clothes, including her panties and held his knife to her penis. “Here’s your sex change you freak.”

There was no more debating, there was no more time to decide. If Cecilia hated me, so be it. I had to save her. I felt the familiar rumbling in my flesh as I transformed. My body ripped through the rope as I felt my strength returning. Carolina stared in horror as spines grew across my back, and my jaw dislodged and opened upwards of two feet. Two extra rows of razor sharp teeth grew in as Carolina screamed. My fingers elongated to about eighteen inches, each with a long five-inch claw. My clothes ripped as my body grew in size and my legs grew huge muscles with curved claws for my toes. It felt so good to be in my true form. It felt so good to know I was going to give these fuckers what they deserve, my patience had paid off.

“No witnesses!” I growled in a monstrous voice then charged. I ripped open Carolina’s stomach, her entrails spilling on the floor then pounced at Missy and cut her head clean off as it bounced like a basketball towards the floor. Giving her no time to react, I leaped from Missy’s body towards Petunia. She backed away and screamed, but she was right where I torpedoed forward. I sliced off her legs with my back claws, then with precision cut her in half as her eyes twitched and her body slid downward, her legs collapsing in a heap with her. Three down, three to go.

George backed away from Cecilia in fear, Ted started to run away but I didn’t care. I didn't have a choice, I had to continue, I had to save her. I dashed to George and upwards-sliced at his trunk with my claws. He peeled like a banana, his guts, blood and organs falling out. Then I rushed to Cecilia’s side.

“I-I can explain, please don’t be scared, I just wanted to save you,” I said to her. She smiled at me.

“What you did was so sweet, I’m so glad to have met you. It’s so nice to meet another of my kind,” she said. Then suddenly she transformed too, her form was only a tiny bit bigger, her claws were also a touch longer, but still she was beautiful in my eyes. The estrogen had helped some with her body but some of her form would forever be like this. However, she would always be my delicate flower.

“Cecy, let’s go hunt,” I said, and she nodded. We ran off in glee, and caught up with Ted and Andy. She went for Andy, and I attacked Ted. Both of them fell dead. We decided not to cut them up too badly this time, just enough to end their lives. Then, gathering all the bodies, we sliced off some of the skin, and made sort of a little blanket. We laughed and giggled while eating the remains, but I had one more thing I wanted to do. I cuddled up to her and kissed her neck.

“I-I like you Vicky,” she said and held her head with her paws. I gently took them in mine.

“I like you too Cecy, I’ve loved you since the moment I met you, I want to live with you and maybe even marry you. I know that’s far off but it’s so hard to find another one of us,” I say, and kiss her paw.

“Th-thank you Vicky, I-I love you too. I hope you don’t mind my… deformities,” she said and looked at the ground. Instead of answering, I did something I’ve wanted to do since I met her. I dislodged, then nudged Ted’s eyeball to her like a meatball. She blushed. Then took a small bite and sucked on Carolina’s tendon’s like they were spaghetti. There was plenty left, so I took some myself. We shared spaghetti tendons until we accidentally slurped up the same strand, and then while not noticing we kissed each other. We both blushed. It was so cute, like Lady and the Tramp with me as the Tramp and her as the Lady. Then we kissed each other much more passionately.

“This is so delicious, I hadn’t had food like this in a while,” she said. I smirked then slurped up George’s arm, and used Missy’s leg bone as a toothpick.

“Yeah, I really enjoyed it, especially with such a gorgeous girl like you,” I said, and she blushed. We finished our meal, cleaned up and buried the rest of the bodies, including the intestines, of course, because ewww gross. Afterwards she suddenly got that grin on her face. “No, Cecilia, don’t you do it.”

“You know, how I’m AMAB? It’s twice for me— assigned male at birth, and... ASSIGNED MONSTER AT BIRTH!” She broke into giggles and this time I laughed too. I knew then that we’d be fine. It would be hard hiding our true nature, but we would always have each other. We could overcome any obstacle, we’d just need… a little patience.

The End

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Shiver Shudder

terrynaut's picture

Nice little horror story. I like the twist at the end. I suspected Vicky but still didn't see the end coming.

Please keep writing.

Thanks and kudos (number 2).

- Terry

I'm glad you liked it

I did my best to keep things secret. And don't you worry I'm gonna keep on writing. My weird bizarre stories are gonna be out for anyone that wants to to see. I've finally cracked the code, I can write again and I'm going to use whatever I have left to accomplish that! My uncle was wrong and I'm going to PROVE it to him and smash his beliefs against the wall!

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

whoa!

totally surprised me well done!

DogSig.png

hehe

Thankies very much :3 I'm glad the ending surprised you. I am so happy I can bring this story to life ♥

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Crooked Smile

Daphne Xu's picture

"I didn't see anything, however that kind of outburst warrants a detention." Said with a "crooked smile" no less. Adults Are Useless indeed! Sounds as if this adult is part of the bullying group.

I'm reminded of Mr. Strickland with George McFly and his bullies.

Patience? "Revenge is a dish best taken cold."

Then came the asshole nurse, of course. I wouldn't be surprised if she saw the kidnapping and didn't act. "Nothing to see here. Move along."

Then the -- yikes! That was a turn of events. I wonder how other readers reacted.

-- Daphne Xu

Yeah

If I ever write a continuation you can bet for sure those teachers are gonna be invited to a special buffet :D

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Now that was a real twist in a story

Jamie Lee's picture

The English teacher and that nurse, especially her, need fired on the spot. Then sued for child abuse and endangering a child.

Those bullies didn't get it about too many witnesses, but they eventually did. And suffered for being AHs. Guess they won't have to worry about detention after school tomorrow. Or his football career.

That transformation for so unexpected. But it was a good twist in a story.

Others have feelings too.

Unexpected Twists

Daphne Xu's picture

... and turns are always fun to write. And it's also fun to see readers' reactions.

-- Daphne Xu