These Tights, They Are a-Changing -- chp. 22

Printer-friendly version

-------------
Chapter 22
-------------

All three of the girls stood by the window in the dining room—drinking coffee for Tatiana and Kyra, and tea for Mary—when a massive ship descended into the Earth’s atmosphere. It filled up more than half of the sky above the city.

“Oh look, an alien invasion,” murmured Mary.

They hummed and tilted their heads unevenly. Chances were that they didn’t have to do anything about it, so they just watched.

In the distance a few minor explosions occurred beneath the alien ship. Specks could be seen flying around the ship, presumably heroes and possibly a few villains as well, but there was never any way of telling from a distance as far as this one. It wasn’t like anyone took a census whenever this sort of thing happened either, not in the last five years or longer.

Less than a minute passed since its arrival before the ship lifted out of sight, and away from the planet’s orbit.

Kyra said, “Oh look, they’re leaving.”

This time, their hums were a little more synchronized, and had a touch of sighs to them. Yes, Paragon City was invaded by aliens on a regular basis, but even that one was pathetic in comparison to most of the others.

Drinks resumed while Wyatt appeared briefly to check on the food he had in the oven. The muffins were looking delicious, but they needed more time to be enjoyed. He set the timer for another five minutes and left.

Tatiana waited a moment, and said to the others, “After breakfast, how would you two like to go shopping for some clothes? My treat.”

“I don’t know what to say . . . other than ‘thanks.’” said Mary.

“Don’t mention it. I’ve been looking for a shopping buddy or two since my best friend of fifteen years moved to Washington. Besides, I know you two don’t exactly have much right now.”

“Well yeah. I just . . . I don’t know. There’s no telling how long I’m going to be this way.”

“Then make the most of it. You might think it’s just clothes, but you’ll feel a lot better with more than one thing to wear.”

Kyra asked, “Do you miss being a man that much?”

“I don’t know what I miss,” said Mary. “Part of it’s the idea of committing to being a woman when I simply don’t know if it’ll last, and part of it’s the fact that I’m just not used to it yet. These things are so bouncy and heavy, I haven’t even gotten past that.”

Tatiana and Kyra were laughing hysterically by the time Mary had finished.

“Mary? Sweety?” said Tatiana. “No one ever gets used to having breasts, especially not those enormous things on your chest. Alright, yeah, I’m definitely taking you shopping for clothes, and teaching you some things about make-up. I’m sure Kyra here will help too.”

“My girlfriend’s getting a makeover,” Kyra chimed. “My girlfriend’s getting a makeover.”

Mary didn’t know what to say to that. She was OK with it, but being called someone’s girlfriend was definitely on the line between strange and unique.

***

They left an hour and a half later—Wyatt had said he was fine with their plans, and was going to meet up with War Lagoon anyways to patrol the area—and hit the Steel Canyon Mall since it was closer than the one in Talos.

For the first time in her life as a woman, Maryann found herself being measured. Actually, she had trouble remembering body measurements when she was a guy now that she was thinking about it..

“How did you manage your costume, or other outfits?”

“Just lucky, I guess. Sean had a good eye.”

Mary’s breasts measured in at a full 34DD, beating out Tatiana and Kyra, as well as the vast majority of naturally breasted heroines out there, proportionately speaking. Tatiana crossed her arms and pouted in silence to one side, which was unusual for her, because she was jealous of her friend now that she knew the actual size.

All three of the ladies picked out their outfits after a few hours of more saturated with being social than actually looking for something to wear. Tatiana got one new outfit for herself, and a replacement to a couple pieces of her costume. Mary picked up a couple caps to try drawing attention away from her horns, but most of what she got were outfits for casual and formal occasions.

As for Kyra, it was mainly “smart casual” clothing. Though, she did pick up some lingerie while Tatiana and Mary weren’t looking.

It was when they sat down to eat lunch that a villain crashed into the mall through the skylight. A dark circle, like one of War Lagoon’s, opened next to where the villain landed, and Psi Wizard stepped through.

He checked the battered villain for life threatening injuries, and then detained him before noticing the girls staring and waving from less than a stone’s throw away. None of them said anything so as to not blow their cover, and Psi Wizard left the same way as he entered before the security guards showed up with a police officer.

“Well, that was thrilling,” said Mary with underwhelming enthusiasm. “Now what?”

“We’re seeing a movie after we eat,” replied Tatiana. “Maybe we’ll get a pedi and a mani afterward.” Kyra seemed happy about this plan.

“You actually do that stuff?”

“Of course. And now, so do you.”

“How do you even manage that?” Mary left out the invulnerability part from the question.

“Oh, I know a girl.” She nodded without another word, and continued eating her fries.

***

Hours passed since then. Tatiana decided she had enough for the day now that she was done with dinner, and her husband joined her moments later in their room.

“You know, it’s dawned on me that our walls are not soundproof like the League’s base is,” said Wyatt as he got in bed. “And we’ve got a pair of guests living with us for the time being.”

Tatiana said, “Oh yeah, you’re right.”

“We might have to be a little quiet in our love making.”

“When are we ever quiet?” She laughed.

***

Kyra and Mary kissed with the passion of two stars meeting. The latter pulled away when she felt her lover’s hand on her breast.

“What is it?” asked Kyra.

“I want this so much,” Mary said.

“You have a funny way of showing it.”

“No, I mean . . . I want us. I want to make the most of every moment. But, here? Now? This isn’t our own house, our own bed. And think of the noise.”

“What noise?” Kyra was cute when she hitched a brow at Mary. She was cute anyways, but that expression made her more so.

“Lovemaking isn’t exactly the quietest activity in the world.”

“Oh, that. Seriously? Watch this.” Kyra got up on her knees and hammered her fist against the wall a few times. “Hey, keep it down in there!” She turned back to her lover with a grin. “See? Nothing to worry about.”

Mary took Kyra into her embrace with a laugh. In their continuing kisses, they took off one another’s clothes, piece by piece, which wasn’t much to begin with.

***

Wyatt smirked toward the wall when he heard the forceful knock on the wall. “What was that about?” he asked.

“I think they just challenged us,” Tatiana teased.

“A challenge, you say?”

“Let’s make more noise than we usually do.”

Without another word, Tatiana got on top of her husband and straddled him. He needed no other invitation, and accepted with a series of gropes and caresses of his own.

***

Sexual energy surged and circulated. Kyra felt it radiating from the married couple, Mary got hotter and more passionate, and radiated energy from her succubus powers as a result, and the energy fed into the married couple.

However, Neither Kyra nor Mary cared for anything else right now. Mary felt arousal and pleasure as a woman before, but, in spite of the lack of penetration she so craved, being with Kyra felt so right.

Each woman felt as if she could drive her clitoris into the other’s pussy, and each tried in earnest. Kyra’s teeth clasped gently on Mary’s lower lip, and Mary gasped and moaned in her second orgasm for the evening.

"Somebody really likes this," Kyra said. "I'm glad, but have some more."

They failed to penetrate one another, but they rubbed together, brushing clitoris and love button, kissing with both pairs of lips with oh! so much intimacy. Neither one of them wanted it to end the longer they went.

***

Tatiana took her husband’s rod into her for the unknownth time tonight. Her head swam in ecstasy, and she couldn’t keep track. He pushed against her favorite spot in the whole universe, and she let him.

No, she demanded it, saying, "Yes, there, give me more!"

She felt another orgasm coming, but, even though she lost count of everything already, Tatiana knew the signal that her man was about to pull out again. She jerked her head to one side, and wrapped her legs around him before he had the chance.

Wyatt felt as if he was pushing deeper and deeper into her with every thrust, every rock, and every other motion. He was trapped now, and he did not mind at all.

His load burst into her, taking the gist of his excitement and zeal, but left him more than enough love to last an eternity that he could not hope to see the end of it. He still felt aroused, however, thanks to being surrounded by three women who were close to exhausting themselves. Close to reaching one last climax.

He moved some more, and waited out the final moments before it happened. With his psychic power in effect, what man could possibly stand the coming assault?

Three blissful voices sounded in unison. Their howls could be heard well beyond the walls of the house.

***

Passion dimmed until all that was left was a glow. Mary and Kyra held one another with the world having slipped away from them. Kyra was asleep, and Mary nearly so.

She opened one eye to take another peek at her girlfriend sleeping before her. It was a sight Mary did not want to trade for anything.

Nothing at all.

Mary smiled, but the smile waned quickly when another hand appeared on Kyra’s shoulder. Another woman appeared behind her then. It was the other succubus, and her wicked smile continued while her hand stroked Kyra’s arm gently.

“Hello, darling,” the bad half whispered to the good.

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos