Angela's Legacy Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version

“Come on Angela,” I grinned. “Like…just make me do your dishes or something.”

“God dammit Steve,” She rolled her eyes at me, brushing her auburn hair away from her face and shaking her head. “I told you, I’m not into the whole bondage thing, okay? Just drop it.”

“That’s a load of crap,” I laughed. “I found that ball gag in your closest.”

“What were you doing in my closet, perv?” She raised an eyebrow. “and yes, I have a ball gag, doesn’t mean I’m going to start dominating you or whatever.”

“Come on, please? I just want to like…experience it once.” I was eighteen and really, really desperate. I’d spent most of my childhood just wishing I could find a girl who would do it to me. Like, literally just once. Why was every girl so submissive? Angela was a girl I’d just met a few weeks ago on a dating app and just like always, I’d kinda been up her butt to dominate me. I’d probably said it a few too many times, and she always told me it wasn’t her thing, but I kept pushing. Hey, maybe the fiftieth time would be the charm right. We were sitting in her living room, at twenty-three years old she owned her own home, a pretty big one, actually. I forget what she said she did for a living. I glanced back at her, the same goofy grin on my face, but she wasn’t smiling or laughing, she was glaring at me.

“You know what? Fine,” She said flatly.

“What? Really?” I perked up. “You…mean…what do you want me to do?”

“You like that ball gag so much?” She said, still glaring at me. “Go put it on and come back out here.”

She didn’t have to tell me twice, I jumped up off the couch immediately and rushed toward her room. I found the ball gag in the same box at the bottom of her closet and I hurridly opened my mouth and tried to shove the ball in, but it was harder than I thought. I’d never worn one before and I honestly thought it would be easier to put it on. When I finally forced it past my teeth I suddenly realized just how badly it hurt. It clamped my jaw open and as I pulled the strap shut, the leather began to dig into the sides of my mouth. I’d always fantasized about wearing one of these for hours, or even days but I didn’t know if I’d be able to stand even five minutes in this thing. No matter, she wanted it in, and she was going to dominate me. I needed to man up and get out there. I stood, wincing from the pain and tried to swallow but my throat wouldn’t work properly, the gag was holding it open. Okay, maybe I could pull the gag off and swallow like, one last time.

“Steve, hurry up! Get out of my room!” Angela snapped from the living room. There was no time. I made my way to the door and walked down the hallway. Unlike the trip there, I was now wincing with every step. My jaw was throbbing uncontrollably and I could feel tears forming on the edges of my eyes. Why did these things hurt so bad? Why did no one online ever mention that they hurt? I saw Angela waiting impatiently at the end of the hall and as I came closer, she inspected the ball gag, making sure it was tight. I’d actually tightened it all the way, because why wouldn’t I?

“So what all do you fantasize about?” She demanded. “Let me guess, you want me to make you kneel, right? Come here.”

She took me by the arm and led me to her kitchen; it was a large open concept one with white tile floor. She pointed to the floor and I obediently dropped to my knees, placing my hands behind my back in a common slave position that I’d seen online. I wanted to be excited about this but the pain building in my jaw was making it increasingly difficult.

Angela was gone for a long moment, I obediently sat on the tile, not daring to move. I’d begged her to do this, now I had to follow through with it or she would just tell me to go home and I might never see her again. A few moments later she reappeared, holding in her hand a coiled leather whip. Oh my god she had a whip.

“I know some things about you, Steve,” She said, lowering the whip to her side and placing her other hand on her hip. “I know you troll women online, asking them if you can be their slave. You know how many I’ve met who have said to stay away from you? Do you know how creepy that is?”

I wanted to answer but of course, I couldn’t. How did she know all this? Who had she been talking to?

“One thing I really hate, Steve, is a creeper, and you’re definitely one. I’m going to give you exactly what you’ve been asking for. Let me ask you a question though, have you ever been whipped? Like ever? I’m going to show you, and you’re going to stay right there in that position. Don’t move, don’t try to fall to the floor, do nothing. Just kneel.”

With that she cracked the whip, allowing the end of it to strike my chest, just above my nipple. It hurt, oh my god, it hurt worse than anything I’d ever felt in my life. I let out a muffled scream as the pain sliced my chest and radiated outward, but I didn’t move from the kneeling position. I wanted to, but I couldn’t. It was as if her command had frozen me in place; I had no control over my body. I looked up at her in absolute horror, and she stared down at me with no emotion whatsoever.

“One of the girls you talked to, Megan, she sent me a screenshot. You told her you wanted to be whipped for hours on end. Your words, not mine. We’ll work our way up to hours, but right now, maybe we’ll just do ten minutes, how’s that sound?”

I wanted to run. I needed to get the hell out of this house but I couldn’t, my body wasn’t responding, all I could do was stare up at her with pleading eyes as she began to crack the whip. I felt it hit my skin again, but this time there was no reprieve, it struck me again, and again, and again. She alternated from my chest, to my legs, to my arms, and even my neck. I screamed hard into the gag, not for her to stop, just to scream. Sobs were erupting from my blocked lips, tears streamed down my face harder with every crack of the whip. It wasn’t end, it just kept going, and going, and going. I tried to close my eyes, maybe that would help, but the moment I shut them, they flew open again and refocused on Angela.

“Don’t close your eyes,” She said calmly. “I want you to see it coming.”

Just when I thought the pain was too much to bear, she suddenly halted the whip and informed me it had been fifteen minutes.

“Next time we’ll go for thirty,” She smiled. “You should be happy now, this is what you’ve always wanted!”

It was what I’d always SAID I wanted, but as I looked at my clothes, tattered from the whip, I realized it was anything BUT what I wanted.

“You’ll notice the whip didn’t leave any marks on you,” She said. “Just a little trick I use. Stings really bad though. Now let’s see, I have another screen cap from another girl…aww this is so cute, you told her that you want to her laundry, AND you want her to make you do it over, and over until you get it right. Oh heh, you also said you wanted to do it in handcuffs. That’s cute. Well, I have a ton of handcuffs here, so I think I can accommodate you.”

I shook my head violently. I wanted the gag out, I wanted this to be over.

“You can move again for now,” She said, a hint of warning in her voice. “Do as you’re told or we go for an hour with the whip. Go to my bedroom, top dresser drawer. At the back there’s a pair of handcuffs. Once you have them on, take my laundry hamper, separate the darks and lights, get it all done, then fold it. Get moving.”

Still sobbing, I limped down the hall to her room, rushing to the dresser and pulling open the top drawer. At the back, as promised, I found a pair of handcuffs; not the toy kind you get as a gag gift, a real pair of tactical police handcuffs made from stainless steel. I should have been excited, I’d always wanted a woman to handcuff me but I was in so much pain, all I could feel was dread. I decided to put them on loosely, maybe then they wouldn’t hurt as bad. I slid my left wrist into the cuff and tried to shut it as gently as possible. I slipped, and the cuff slammed shut tight against my wrist. I grimaced; that was going to hurt. I slid the next wrist in and shut the manacle only to have it slam shut again, each cuff as tight as possible and pressing against the sensitive bones in my wrist.

“Hurry the fuck up!” Angela shrieked at me. “Get out here or I’ll beat you again!”

Whatever was going on here, this was not my fantasy. I rushed back into the hallway with her hamper in front of me, my wrists now throbbing in tandem with my jaw. This had to end soon, I couldn’t handle this. A few seconds later I found myself in front of the washing machine, separating the darks from the lights, finally loading up the washing machine and switching it on. I had no idea why or how I knew how to work her washing machine.

“Okay,” She said from the door of the laundry room. “Next on your list, you told Heather – your own cousin that you wanted her to make you scrub her kitchen floor with a toothbrush. Follow me.”

In the kitchen, a bucket of soapy water and a toothbrush were sat on the tile right where I’d been kneeling.

“You can start from the far end and work your way to the back,” She told me. “Get the ground too. In your messages you told her you wanted her to make you do it over and over until she was satisfied. So, once you finish, start over, at least until you hear the laundry buzz, then go switch it over.”

My body responded automatically to her commends, I was just a passenger behind my own eyes. I could still feel every movement; I could feel my body becoming sore, my fingers being rubbed raw with every passing moment. The pain in my jaw worsened and I wanted more than anything to take the gag out, even for a second. Just one second, that was all I wanted. After what must have been hours of scrubbing and crying, I saw her familiar black pumps appear in front of me. I wanted to look up at her but my body wouldn’t comply.

“Stand up, “ She said simply. “On your feet.”

As soon as I stood, she took me by the arm and led me to her bathroom. Flipping on the light she stood me in front of the mirror. I would have screamed if I could. Staring back at me was a girl, about my own age, long blonde hair held with a black bow and dressed in a low cut maid uniform. Most importantly, the ball gag wasn’t there. I reached a hand up to my mouth and felt nothing but lips and teeth, but I could still feel my cramping jaw. I could feel the straps digging into my cheeks, I could still FEEL the drool working its way to the edge of my lips and my throat that refused to swallow. I couldn’t feel it with my hands; the strap was gone, the ball was gone. All I could see was this soft, young female face.

“I want you to concentrate on the moment just before you put that gag in your mouth,” She said. “Just remember those last few seconds when you could still close your mouth, when you didn’t feel that throbbing, searing pain, because it’ll never be that way again. Everyone who looks at you will see this beautiful young lady, but they’ll have no idea that behind this face you’re screaming and crying. You spend your entire life trying to get women to dominate you, to the point of scaring them. I’ve live a thousand years, seen plenty of guys like you. From now on you body will just walk on a path through my house. You’ll clean everything constantly. You’ll scrub floors, you’ll vacuum, you’ll fold laundry, you’ll make me dinner. Oh just imagine being able to smell the food but never being able to eat it. God I’m getting off just thinking about that. Remember the last time you tasted food or drank water? In a few hundred years dear that’ll be a distant memory. That’s right dear, I live forever, and now so do you. Get to work, slave.”

up
118 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Acting Out

Daphne Xu's picture

Acting out fantasies -- most people know that the reality is different from their fantasies and leave them at that, except possibly roleplaying with persons they can trust. There's always the rule: beware what you wish for; you just might get it.

I hope that she let's him go -- and soon.

-- Daphne Xu

I don't think she will

I don't think she will ever let him go. She does live forever and now so does he.

EllieJo Jayne

Hope it's just scare tactics

18 year old boys are many times slaves to their hormonal lusts and desires and we all know that a deeply wished fantasy may not measure up in real life,yes he is a bit of a creep and the pestering would be annoying for the ladies involved, but there is no indication that he ever Hurt anyone,was just annoying, if this is real and permanent then in doing this to him she is far worse than he ever was,I would like a follow up where it turns out to be some sort of mind control/hypnosis lasting a couple of days just to teach him a lesson but cause no really harm, after all in these relationships its always the women who holds the power,a won't looks for a sub or a Dom and will find one easily, but a male has to try hard for a willing partner,one thought if this is real does he still have enough control to kill himself and how would she handle an innocents suicide