Date with Spider-Man Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Date with Spider-Man Part 3

ake up before Abby, after sneaking away trying not to wake her I decide to make breakfast, might as well have her at her happiest when I break the news that I have a date with Tom. Still, in just my underwear I put on an apron and begin making pancakes. As I'm flipping them, Abby comes up from behind and gives me a hug.

"Well, don't I just have the sweetest girlfriend?." She says squeezing me from behind.

I turn, standing on my toes, and I kiss her on the cheek. "And don't you forget it, hehe."

"So last night was great," Abby begins, "and now you're making breakfast in that adorable outfit, what's wrong?"

"Why do you assume something's wrong, maybe I'm just embracing my femininity," I say serving both her and myself a plate of pancakes.

"Let me guess, you have a date with Tom?"

"No, I mean how do you know?"

"Maybe it's your glow, the smile on your face, the look in your eyes, or this," She says, lifting my phone from under the table. "Ice cream huh? very romantic."

"Shut up, and give me that," I say reaching out an arm.

"Here, take it. Did you have to put hearts next to his contact name?"

"That was a joke..."

"And the shirtless photo as his contact picture?"

"That was a joke..."

"Don't be embarrassed, it's completely natural for a girl your age to think about boys."

I decide to play along, "It's just my body's going through so many changes," I say rubbing my hands across my body.

"So when's the date?"

"I don't know. OH, MY GOD!"

"What? What?"

I can't believe this is about to come out of my mouth, "What am I gonna wear?"

Abby smirked at my girlish emotional outbreak, "Don't worry Gweny Girl, I've got you covered."

She took my hand and led me back into our bedroom. She opened up our closet dramatically.

"This is what I got last night, and what I've been doing this morning." The closet was filled, more than usual with female clothing.

"Oh my god you got all this for me, thank you," I said, with my mouth agape, maybe it was a little weird to thank her, but it's the thought that counts right? "But where are all my normal guy clothing."

"That's not important, what is important is that I have selected a few outfits for your date and we're gonna have a fashion show.

"Yay," I say genuinely, clapping my hands, maybe this was the girliest thing in the world, but it's one less thing to worry about and it could be fun.

The first outfit is simple, just a pair of torn jeans and a white top.

"So what do you think?" Abby asks.

"I don't know," I say, checking out myself in the mirror, "It's too similar to what I wore yesterday, I think he'd notice."

"Smart. very good. next."

The next was a yellow tank top that showed off my chest assets nicely and some jean short shorts.

"Well these make my ass and legs look great, I like it."

"Good, me too, one more."

The last was a fancy black dress.

"Are you serious, we're getting ice cream not going to a gala."

"I know I just wanted to see you in it," she says, snapping a photo with her phone.

"Hey, what was that for?"

"Leverage, in case you ever get any ideas," she replies giggling, causing me to giggle too.

"Fine, but you know I'm never gonna wear this again.

I checked my phone, I got a text from Tom, causing a boost of excitement, that Abby probably could see based on my dumb smiling face.

"What'd he say?"

"He told me when and where the date's happening and whether he should pick me up or we'll meet there."

"What'd you say?"

"I told him we'd meet, I don't want him knowing where I live yet, he could be a creep."

"Smart girl."

"Thank you, so can I have a ride?" I know by asking that I was basically recognizing Abby's possession of my car, and giving her another thing to control me with, but whatever she's good in control."

"Of course you can have a ride, what are girlfriends for if not driving their boyfriends to dates with other men?"

I giggled uncomfortably, it was a little weird to think of Abby as my girlfriend, right now she felt more like a best friend or older sister, not that I'd ever tell her that. It was weirder to think of myself as her boyfriend.

"Thanks, babe."

There was still a while before my date, and I decided to spend the time pacing nervously, Abby had other ideas, she taught me how to do my own makeup, after a few hilarious attempts, I got the hang of it. It wasn't as complicated as I thought, and I thought I made myself look pretty dang good. Abby made me practice over and over again. Then she got on my case about my walk, she said I didn't walk like a girl, and that was a problem. So then she made me practice that, she explained it more thoroughly but it basically involves swinging your ass back and forth, something I quickly mastered.

"Well young one, you've mastered all things girly, now you are ready for your hot date."

"Thank you oh wise master, but I think it'll be a cold date, remember ice cream?"

"Hopefully it'll be a cold date, I don't think I can compete with Tom Holland."

"Don't sell yourself short, you're both beautiful in your own ways."

"Thanks that means a lot," she says sarcastically.

Suddenly, realizing this is really about to happen I freak out, "Abby! I am not ready for this date, do I have to go, I'm sick, I look awful, and he's gonna hate me."

"Oh my god, are you sure you're not a girl?"

"Abby shut up, I'm freaking out here."

"I'm sorry, there's no reason to be worried just have fun, you said he was a nice guy, just pretend you are going out with a guy friend."

"What if he tries to kiss me or something?"

"You mean again."

"I mean like on the lips."

"Well, I don't know, do whatever you want to, improvise, don't overthink this, you're just a beautiful girl going on a date with a cute guy, happens all the time. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Good, now let's get going."

I follow Abby down to the car and get in, I have my phone, my purse, money, and I'm wearing my cute outfit including a necklace, but I still feel like I'm missing something. doesn't matter, Abby drives off, and quickly we reach our destination. I'm checking myself out in the mirror, and still freaking out.

Abby turns and looks at me, "Oh gosh you're freaking out like a real girl, you know you don't really have to do this, I'd understand if you wanna-"

"No, no it's part of the bet, I can do it, I'm fine," I say, gaining the courage to open my door and get out.

Did I just dismiss a chance to get out of this? Am I crazy? I wouldn't want to leave Tom alone, he deserves better. I walk over to the drivers' side.

"You're a trooper, I'm proud of you Gweny Girl. Remember to take slow licks of your ice cream, don't bite it. you're a girl remember that, lick it, suck it, make it sexy for him. Good luck. Call if you need a ride"

"Thank you, I will, Goodbye."

She drives off, leaving me alone. I feel like I'm back in high school, and this is my first date, although I'm probably prettier than the girl I went out with all those years ago. Life works in funny ways. It's a hot outside. I walk into the ice cream shop, it's a really retro place, it even has a little picnic area outside for people. I see Tom sitting alone, on his phone. He looks up and sees me, a big smile comes across both our faces and he gestures me over.

"Hey, you look amazing, Gwen."

"Oh thank you, you look handsome and ..fit."

"Thanks, I was just at the gym earlier today."

"How often do you go?"

"Tons. I have to, for the movies. You look like you work out often"

"Oh yeah, sure a little here and there." The truth was I rarely go to the gym, Abby wants me to go with her all the time, but I'm a little embarrassed by my tiny skinny body.

"So you want some ice cream." He asks.

"Of course, that's the only reason I'm here," I say, joking.

"Well, you won't be disappointed this place is great."

We both order ice cream cones. Mine vanilla, his chocolate.

"Wanna eat outside they've got this picnic area."

"Sure, I'd love to."

We get up, he offers his hand, with little hesitation I take it. He leads me out the door. No one is out here. We lay out a blanket and sit across from each other. (1) As we talk, I utilize Abby's sexy ice cream eating advice. He seems to notice and enjoy my slow deliberate licks.

We are both done with our ice cream, "So are you a dog person or a cat person?" He asks, out of nowhere.

"Ummm, both, don't make me chose," I say.

"Here, I gotta show you this picture of my dog," He says, getting up at sitting right next to me, close as possible. I get it, this was his move, getting close to me via a cute animal picture, very nice.

"Awwwwwww, she's so cute," I say turning to him.

"Yes, she is," He says, his face inches from mine.

Suddenly his eyes are closed, and I'm losing those inches between us. Ummm, Ummm, what do I do? He's gonna kiss me. before I can think, his lips are on mine. It's a quick kiss, but deliberate, and good. He pulls back, grinning.

"Tastes like vanilla."

I giggle. This time, I grab him by his neck and force him down to me, kissing him, exploring his mouth with my tongue. This one is longer, hotter, and with passion, "Tastes like chocolate."

He laughs, "I think I like you, Gwen."

"I think I like you too, Tom."

This time it's mutual. We close our eyes and make out. His hands find my thigh and my lower back and thankfully stay in a respectable position. My hands are on his neck and the back of his head, playing with his hair. This isn't like any kissing I've done before, he's taking the lead, I feel like I'm ceding the power, but in a good way. The way he's holding me makes me feel safe like I'm his.

After a while, we stop.

"Wow, you're not like any other girl I've known."

You can say that again, "And you are not like anyone I've dated either," mostly because I've only ever dated girls, but hey he's still special.

"I should probably take you home now."

"Yes, you probably should."

I kiss him again, and then stand up. Holding hands, he leads me to his car and I get in. I give him my address, and we drive there. He pulls into the parking lot, stops the car and turns to me.

"I don't know about you, but I really enjoyed our time, and I was thinkin-"

I interrupt him with my mouth and tongue, he doesn't seem to mind, I just can't help myself from kissing this guy. What is wrong with me? I hand falls from his neck down his body, resting on his leg, I can feel the heat coming from his crotch, to think I'm causing that kind of reaction in him, makes me hot. I pull myself away from him.

"I enjoyed myself too and we are definitely going out again,"

"Or maybe staying in?" He says, with a coy smile.

"Maybe, don't get too ahead of yourself, Tiger."

I give him one final passionate kiss, and exit his car, against the wishes of my yearning body.

"Bye Tom," I say, giving him a girl wave.

I'm still smiling when I get to the apartment door. The smile fades, when I think of Abby and deciding how much of the truth I should tell her. I don't think for long.

"Well hello young lady, tell me everything."

"Everything?"

"Everything."

Oh boy.

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

"Well hello young lady, tell me everything."

giggles. I wonder how long its gonna take for them to realize she's gone way beyond wearing clothes, and what will happen to their relationship when they do?

DogSig.png

Oops - fallen in

Podracer's picture

a sticky web, there. Could this have been a really unfortunate mistake? At the very least this will have some life after-effects.

"Reach for the sun."