Alex and Nicole (chapter 1)

Printer-friendly version

I wrote this story a few years back and posted to another site, I finished it but didn't upload the final chapters.

I have edited the first chapter, made some changes and plan on a different ending, depending on how things go.

Jill.

The truck climbed the snowy hill slowly, maneuvering up the narrow driveway that was quickly snowing in, we made it. Finally arriving at her house, our excitement at our vacation that was now starting was even stronger now. Exams were over, we had a month off, and it was going to be great. Her parents, my aunt and uncle, were in Florida for the winter, the lodge was secluded and it was just what we needed after such a grueling semester.

My cousin and I were surprised and then very happy when we found out that we had enrolled at the same university. It was great having someone there that we knew and could hang with. We had always been separated by distance as we grew up, so visits were usually longer but farther between. She was about nine months younger than me and we had always got along great. The past few years we hadn't visited that often, so we rekindled our friendship when we discovered each other at the Uni.

She was a little shorter than I was, and a complete knock out. I had always had a bit of a crush on her, I think she may have had one on me as well. We would always sit together, often pressed against each other, seeking ways to have physical contact, pretend wrestling, pouting for foot rubs, tickle fights, that sort of thing.

When her parents suggested that we use the lodge for a vacation, the fridge was stocked, there was lots of firewood, we just jumped on it. We were ready to relax. I pulled into the driveway with a sigh of relief, the drive had become a bit tense the past dozen or so miles, the snow was really flying, the last few miles had been interesting with the road conditions, maybe interesting is the wrong word, scary perhaps. We didn't want to get stuck in the middle of nowhere, it was freezing out. I mean it was really cold. That brass monkey had his hands covering his, well you know. It was that cold.

She squealed when we arrived, ran out of the truck going woohoo and tossing snowballs in the air. We were happy, we were here, she even tossed a few snowballs at me, we made it and now we could relax. Well as soon as we unloaded and got a fire going. The house was heated by wood, there was a fireplace in the living room, another in the master bedroom. The main heat was from some sort of pellet wood stove in the basement. We had to get that going right away. To do so it was fired up with stove oil, which got the fire hot enough for the pellet feeder to start feeding the wood pellets into the stove. Once it started we didn't have to worry about it.

So that is where the trouble started. Such a simple thing, you would think. but then, I failed “simple”.

I grabbed the big three gallon jug of stove oil out of the back of the truck. Nicole asked if I shouldn't put it up front in the cab, but I didn't want a mess if it leaked. It seemed that it would be fine in the back of the truck. Of course I have made mistakes before over the years. Three I think.

Nick's unlocked the door and was waiting for me. I was carrying the jug, the handle had filled with ice and snow so I was hugging it. "Watch the floor it is slippery from the snow," she said, just as I found out in my own inept way. Timing is everything.

Woosh, I did one of those fancy moves ice skaters do, you know, the ones they never really want to do? The ones where their feet shoot out into the air and they land on their backsides and their scores plummet?

Well that is the move I did, I performed it perfectly too, a good 9.9, the jug of oil sort of flew up and then landed on me, which should have been ok, but the plastic was brittle from being in the cold for our drive up. Brittle plastic and an air drop, well it didn't quite go so well. The jug disintegrated, oil seemed to just be everywhere and all at once. I was soaked, the floor was covered, it was a mess.

"Alex are you ok?" Nicole, who was my cousin, in case you missed that, I mean I thought that was clear, but perhaps I should mention it, yelled, sort of freaking out while closing the front door, snow had been blowing in like mad. She started towards me and the mess.

"No, stay back Nick’s, don't step in the oil." She stopped and looked at the slippery puddle of oil with me in the middle of it, just as slippery, probably. She started to giggle a bit when she realized that I was ok
.
I looked at her and made a face. "Well you are really a mess," she said to justify her giggling.

"Can you find some old towels or rags and I will mop this up before it spreads?" I asked her. I was already a covered in the oil, no sense cleaning up and then coming back to mop up the oil later and ruining more clothing.

She nodded and went deeper into the house, I watched her walk away as I often did, her backside was just too tempting not to stare at. She was just so cute. Her jeans fit her like they were painted on too. I really liked her choice of jeans. Did I mention she was cute? I don’t mean to be repetitive, but some things are just worth emphasizing. Often. A lot.

A big pile of towels wobbled back into the room, I could see Nick's feet below them. "Whoa, better stop there Nick’s, you are about to step in the oil."

She peeked over the towels and grinned. "This enough?"

"I hope so, it looks like you got every towel in the house."

She tossed me one off the top, I started to mop, I heard my shoes squishing with the oil that they had soaked up, great they were ruined.
It was messy, but after a bit of time had passed I had mopped up all the oil, but I was still leaving a mess as I moved about, the oil on me was leaving spots where ever I touched the floor, I failed the hovering course, so I was still on the floor. "You are going to have to strip down mister and go shower, you are leaving more mess now on the floor than you are cleaning up."

"I know, I am soaked in this stuff," I told her, looking up. I was shivering a bit too, oil covered clothes in a cold house was not a great thing. The plumbing was on though, they had heated lines to keep the pipes from freezing, so they could leave the house cold and the water hot, they were quite clever.

It was cold. Really really cold.

You could see your breath as you exhaled. We needed to get a fire going soon. I had to shower first though and find some clean dry clothes.
"Nick's can you go out to the truck and grab my bag? I will shower and see if I can get this oil out of my hair." She nodded, she was still wearing her coat, hat, scarf, shoes, mitts, she looked warm and comfy. I wasn't.

"Ok, turn around already, I need to get these clothes off."

She giggled. "What no free show?"

"Harrumph."

She laughed. "Ok you strip off I will go out to your truck." The door opened, snow blew in, I shivered more and she went out. I stripped off quickly, the clothes were ruined. I dropped them in the pile with the towels and managed to mop up the last puddle of oil I had left and then scooted off to the bathroom to shower before she came back in.

I was really shivering when I hit the shower, the hot water felt amazing. They had one of those big red infrared lights in the bathroom, which warmed the room, there were heated floors too. I didn't want to come out. I knew though that even with her coat, Nick's was going to get cold if I didn't get a fire going very soon.

When I shut the shower off I heard her calling out, she was on the other side of the door. "Alex are you covered?"

"Just a sec," I answered. I pulled a big towel around me. "Ok."

She opened the door, came in quickly and closed it. "Mmmmm. It is nice and warm in here."

"I know, I finally stopped shivering. Did you get my bag?"

"Uhm, Alex no. Did you remember to bring it?"

I thought for a second, then groaned. "OH NO."

She looked at me. "I went back in to get my bag, then got a text that said the grades were posted, so I went to the Uni's site and looked at them," I told her.

"That is when you ran out of the dorm whooping?" she asked.

I nodded. "I aced all my exams, I was just so happy, all the pressure was off, and I had this vacation to look forward too with my favorite cousin, I guess I forgot my bag."

She smiled. "Unless our parents have some siblings I don't know about, I am your only cousin."

"Yeah, but you are still my favorite one," I told her, then remembered I had no clothes. "What am I going to do Nick's?"

"Well there are Dad’s clothes."

I laughed, he was six foot eight and about two hundred and fifty pounds. I was only about four or five inches taller than Nicole who was five foot, and I think that was with her shoes on. She grinned. "Well there is mom?"

I laughed, I loved my aunt but she was a somewhat large woman. "Oh great I could wear a tent."

"Alex!" she exclaimed, but then giggled too.

"We do seem to have a problem," she admitted. "I brought some clothes with me, mostly jeans. I kinda think they aren't going to help though."

She was right, her jeans were painted on her, there was no way they would fit me.

"We need to get a fire going Nick's," I told her seriously.

"Well you can't wander around the house in a towel," she pointed out.

I looked at her. "Any ideas?"

"I think all of my clothes that I left here are in storage now, out in the shed." The shed was an outbuilding on the property, we could go to it, but the snow had almost covered the property, there would be no easy path to the shed, we could shovel one, it may take days even. This was not going well at all.

"Great, this is really great," I started.

"Let's get a fire going and then we can think," she suggested.

"Okay, good idea." We started out of the bathroom and the cold hit us again, the bathroom was warm I had forgotten how cold the house was, this towel was not going to work.

She saw me start to shiver badly. she hugged me to help warm up. She smelled nice I mentioned she was cute right?

I was shaking pretty bad. "Alex we need to do something first." She tugged me into her room where her bag was sitting on the edge of her bed. She opened it and started to rummage through it.

"Here, put these on, I know it doesn't look like much but it is going to help. they are much warmer than you think."

I looked at the clothes she had put on the bed beside me, there was a silky white camisole, short with lace edges, some sort of garment with arm straps and more straps dangling from the bottom of it, and a pair of white stockings. Stockings. Really?

I looked at her. "Very funny Nick's"

She stomped her foot. "I am not trying to be funny Alex. We need a fire, I am getting cold and I have a coat on, I can't start one, you need something to help keep you warm, that towel isn't going to be much good is it?"

I picked up a flimsy stocking and looked at her. "This is going to keep me warm?"

"You will be surprised," She told me. "Here, lets double things up a bit, she rummaged through her bag more and pulled out a pair of tan pantyhose. "Oh you will need these too. With the pantyhose and the stockings I bet your legs will be toasty warm. I am wearing pantyhose under my jeans now, or my legs would be freezing," she said as she handed me a pair of tiny white panties as well. Panties.

I blushed a bit, sitting there, holding her pantyhose and panties. Knowing that she expected me to put them on. Her underwear. Girl's clothes. Panties.

"Come on Alex, before you get too cold to move," she told me. It was true I was shivering a lot harder. I couldn't see how this flimsy material was going to keep me warm, but it wouldn't make me colder, that was for sure.

"Ok leave me alone and I will get d d dresed," I stammered with the shivering.

"No way, I am worried about you now. I will turn around until you have my panties on, then I will help."

I gave up and pulled her panties on “my panties” was still echoing in my head. They were some sort of micro fiber, bikini panties, they covered about half of my bum. "Ok they are on. don't l l l laugh," I stammered.

She turned, the concern on her face was real. Her soft brown curls framed that cute face but her eyes looked worried. She took the pantyhose and showed me how to bunch them up so I could slip my foot into the leg opening. "Pull them up carefully, no hard tugs or they rip," I was informed. "You still have like no hair on your legs," she noticed.

I carefully pulled them on, I tried to make it look like this was the first time. I am not sure if she was convinced though. "Oh very good job, hmmm."

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, here put this on, it is a bustier." She had a smile on her face.

I took the white garment that had the arm straps and the dangling straps from below. "Why do I need this?"

"Because it is another layer of clothing, and we don't have many options here," she told me.

I slipped it over my head, it was snug fitting but I was not exactly a linebacker either, it fit well. I looked at the dangling straps. "What are these for?"

"They hold up the stockings silly," she told me as she knelt before me and bunched up one of the white stockings. I watched as she slipped it up my leg, her hands slid over the pantyhose I was wearing, it felt funny but electric too. Her hands rested on my thighs and she clipped the straps to the stockings. Later I was told they were garters. What did I know? She snapped it, of course. I looked down to see her grinning.

She did the same with the other stocking, my legs changed from beige to white, her hands were on my thighs again, that felt really nice. She was not in a hurry to take them off either. She looked up at me as she knelt there. "A bit warmer?" She rubbed my legs, they were cold and her rubbing them felt nice, it was strange too to have her rubbing my legs when I was wearing pantyhose and stockings.

I was surprised, because my legs were in fact much warmer. Then she snapped both garters. She pointed to the cami. "Put that on now. It is one more layer of warmth."

I pulled on the white cami. It was short, my panties still showed, and the garters and the stocking tops, all in white. I was quite the picture I thought. I snuck a few peeks in the mirror. I was feeling warmer and it was not just the clothes that was contributing to that feeling, my heart was pumping much faster.

It felt strange to be dressed like this, in underwear only, her underwear, in front of her, while she was fully dressed.

"You need shoes," she told me. "The stockings will catch on the floor somewhere and snag, then they will run. We don't have an endless supply of stockings and pantyhose here," I nodded dumbly.

She looked at my feet, they were not huge but they were bigger than hers. She ran out of the room, coming back a couple of minutes later, her breath was still visible in the air. "Here try these," She handed me a pair of pumps. Her mothers. She may weigh as much as a football team but her feet were the same size as mine, unfortunately she only left heels. High heels.

"Are you serious?" I asked her.

"Yup. Dads won't fit, mine don't fit you, yours are ruined, what else is there?"

Her logic was annoying. She slipped the white pumps on my feet, they had a four inch heel. This was going to be a lot of fun. “Uhm Nick’s couldn’t you find a higher heel?”

She looked up at me, “Well these are the lowest, but if you really want a higher heel I can get a pair.”

“Uhm… no thanks.” I told her, groaning. She grinned again.

"Fire Alex, we need a fire." She said, waking me up from my daze.

I nodded, I kept the towel draped around my shoulders, but strangely the clothes she had given me were helping, I was not shivering, well not too badly.

She helped me walk, holding on until I became more accustomed to the high heels. I liked her holding on to me...

The firewood was ready by the fire place, well enough to get one going, lots of dry kindling and paper were piled up beside the stone fireplace as well, I quickly had a fire crackling, we sat in front of it, the first real heat we had felt for a while. It felt really good it smelled nice too. Nicole took her coat, hat, scarf and mitts followed. "Mmmmm this feels wonderful," she said stretching her hands toward the fire. It really did. Here we were though, she in her cute snow sweater with the soft fuzzy wool that came up to her chin, and her oh so snug jeans kneeling beside me who was dressed just a bit differently. She didn't make a big deal of it though, it was like it was an everyday thing to dress your cousin in your underwear with no outer clothes and kneel beside him in the living room, in front of a cozy fire.

I heaped the wood on the fire and the room soon was comfortable. The heat gradually spread to the kitchen with some fans I had started. Upstairs was another thing, it was still freezing up there, so I went up and lit a fire in the master bedroom, to get things warmer up there. The heat didn't spread out of that room much, I felt it must help a bit though.

"Hungry?" I asked her when the main floor seemed more tolerable. She nodded a lot. We hadn't eaten since lunch and with the long drive and the mess to clean up and all the other things, it was way past dinner time. She was also inept in the kitchen. I went in to scope out the food stores, her parents assured us there was enough food for months, we brought up some fresh veggies, but there were a lot of canned goods in the pantry, the freezer was well stocked so we were good. I loved cooking here, the kitchen was great and they always had almost anything you could want to cook.

I lazed out though and opened a tin of soup, culinary skills would have to wait, it would warm us on the inside and then I could make something a bit later. She sat in a chair and watched me work. I would look at her now and then and catch a strange look on her face which she would change when she saw I was looking. "You ok?" I asked.

"Oh yes, it is nice having a servant prepare my dinner," she said royally.

I laughed with her. "Yes M'Lady, anything you desire," I told her trying a curtsy. She giggled. "Oh you need to do a lot more of those, you are terrible at it."

"Oh and you can do better?" I shot back.

She stood and performed a perfect curtsy, then stuck her tongue out at me.

I groaned. "Not so fast Missy, you do one now," she said. "Come on, I am waiting," She used her royal voice again teasingly. We always joked around, like I said we got along great, there were no walls between us.

I laughed and did another curtsy to shut her up. "Better, but you will have to practice more of them," she said haughtily. “Another please.”
I looked at her, but she was serious, so I carefully did one more.

“Much better.” She announced, “You still need practice though.”

I brought her a mug of soup and we stood close sipping from the steaming mugs. "Mmmm, that is hitting the spot," she told me with a smile. "I think I will keep my servant after all, even if she can’t do a proper curtsy" She giggled.

“She” I asked, knowing she was teasing. She giggled. But the way I was dressed…

I looked out the window thinking of being her servant. "Not much choice, look at that snow, we won’t be going anywhere soon." It had really been coming down and there was no sign of it stopping, the truck had almost vanished in a drift of snow.

It felt strange walking around the house, the high heels, they clicked on the hardwood floors quite loudly, they changed the way I walked, the stockings would tug on the garters with each step and the pantyhose were squeezing me all over. I even felt the hem of the tiny panties stretching across my cheeks, it was hard not to think of what I was wearing, but being all in white stood out a lot too, I would catch my reflection and see my white legs as I walked, sat, knelt, face it I just saw them all the time. I was liking the feeling, when Nicole teased me about being her servant, my heart beat quicker. I think she caught on that too. I was managing better in them though, which was good as I was probably going to be spending a month in them.

I fed the fires again, making sure we were going to stay warm, Nicole was sitting on a comfy chair in the living room while I knelt before the fire place arranging the logs. "What are you going to make me for dinner?" she asked playfully.

"Oh does M'Lady have any requests?" I played along.

I started to get up. "Oh stay there, servants should kneel before their Mistresses," she said with a wave of her hand, in a royal fashion. Then grinned at me.

I stayed kneeling though. Tingles.

"Hmmmm, could we have a grilled steak? Maybe noodles with that Alfredo sauce you make so well?"

I knew she loved that sauce. "Your wish is my command M'Lady" I said, still playing along.

"Oh good, that is so yummy," she said with a big smile. "You are dismissed," She waved her hand again.

I laughed with her again and clicked my way into the kitchen to thaw out the steaks and start the noodles. I found some frozen mushrooms so thawed them out as well. It still felt strange moving through the kitchen dressed this way, all the clicks and tugs constantly stimulating me. She came in to watch, sitting on a bar stool. I poured her a glass of wine. "This is going to be such a fun vacation," she started as she sipped the Merlot. "No exams, no papers, no stress and a pretty servant to wait on me," She grinned as I looked at her.

It didn't take long to prepare the meal, neither item took long too cook, and I plated quickly. She sniffed the air and went "mmmmmm, I am so hungry."

"Would M'Lady like to eat in the dining room or here?" I asked her with a grin.

"Oh always in the dining room. We have to maintain appearances," she said as she walked into the dining room, allowing me to carry our dinner plates and then return for the wine, cutlery and wine glasses. I poured her wine, standing beside her. My feelings were much stronger now, it didn't seem to be as much of a game now as I served her. The tingles were something more now.

We ravaged the steaks, the pasta was perfect and she told me just that. We cleaned off our plates and finished the bottle of wine. The vacation was truly starting off great, except I had nothing to wear, which was proving interesting. She didn't seem unhappy at all about that though. Quite the opposite in fact.

"Alex I love having you wait on me like this, I feel like a princess, you have no idea how much stress I have been under, this is just so amazing," She stretched out and slumped in her chair with a smile. "And you look so adorable too."

"Uhm I think I know all about the stress, it was a tough term for me too, but I know you had a double course load. Is it going well?"
"I squeaked through, but it was very hard," She admitted. "Another week and I think that I would have exploded, when Mom and Dad said to use the lodge for a getaway it seemed a perfect idea. Then when my favorite cousin was going to come, it just turned into the best thing possible."

"Uhm, I am your only cousin too."

She giggled and nodded. "but you are my favorite one," She wiggled her glass.

"Shall I open another bottle M'Lady?"

"Yes please."

I took the plates into the kitchen, found a nice Cab Sauv and opened it, I poured her a glass. "Are you having another?" She asked after taking a sip and sighing.

"I want to clean up in the kitchen first, before everything hardens on the plates," I told her. "Why don't you curl up in that comfy chair by the fire?"

"You are the best," she said as she got up and went to the living room. I watched her tight ass wiggling, man she was cute. I mentioned that didn't I?

I quickly cleaned up, it was better to stay ahead of the mess I thought, took a glass of wine into the living room and knelt by the fire again to stir the logs. Her chair was beside me and she stretched out, prodding me with her foot. I looked up. "That wine has really hit me," she said. "I am so relaxed."

"That's great. Nick's and we have a month of this to look forward too. No stress, lots of food, we are going to get fat," She laughed. "Not with all the snow we will have to shovel," She told me pointing out the window. It was true we were being snowed in big time.

I watched as she tried to pull her shoe off with the toe of her other foot, she kept missing and I started to laugh.

"It's not funny, I had too much wine," She pouted.

"Awwww, here allow me M'Lady," I took her foot in my hands, kneeling before her chair on the round rug and untied her sneaker. I slipped her shoe off. Her pantyhose clad foot was so cute, her nails were painted red and her foot was so tiny, I had always loved her feet. I let her foot slip onto my lap so the stockings on her foot rubbed the stockings on my legs while I took off her other shoe.

"Mmmmm that feels nice," she said wiggling her toes on my thighs. "Do you think your Lady could get a foot rub from her cute servant?" she said mischievously. "Your foot rubs are the best."

"Anything M'Lady desires," I told her, taking one of her tiny feet in my hands and gently rubbing the sole. Her foot had a nice scent, the stockings were damp a bit, sweat, but it was intoxicating for me too.

"Anything?" She asked, looking down at me.

"Of course M'Lady," I told her, still playing along but loving serving her too.

"Be careful when you say "anything", you never know what could happen," she said with a grin.

I didn't say anything, I just smiled at her and then looked at her foot as I rubbed it, working the knots out, raising it slightly so I could get my thumbs working on her instep. Her foot was raised quite a bit, the beige pantyhose peeking out from her tight jeans. "Do they smell terrible?" She asked, still looking down at me, holding her glass of wine and taking another sip.

"No they are fine," I assured her.

"Oh you are just being nice, I am sure they smell terrible."

"No Nick’s, they just smell like feet."

"Prove it," She challenged.

"Prove it?" I asked, looking up, her tight thighs stretching out before me as I rubbed her soft foot. "How?"

"Hold my foot to your nose and take a big sniff," She raised her foot up a bit, it was wavering closer to my face. She was grinning the same way she did when we wrestled. She was as big a tease as I was, but her foot that was waving in front of my face, covered with nylon, was teasing me much more than she knew, I think. Maybe.

I took hold of her foot again and held it against my face, her toes spread over my nose, the soft nylon was pressed against my lips, I sniffed and looked at her, I didn't remove her foot, I waited.

"Nice try, again please, keep my foot there so I know you are not holding your breath," She wiggled the toes around my nose, she was leaning forward a bit watching. A gleam was in her pretty eyes, a challenging one.

I sniffed again, the smell filled my nose my lips parted a bit and my tongue tasted the sole of her foot, she didn't know, but it was salty and I loved it. I sniffed again and again. She took a sip of wine and watched. I pulled her foot slowly away from my face. "there, see, they don't stink." I wished I could lick her foot again.

She watched as I started to rub them again, kneeling before her wearing her underwear. She just sipped her wine watching. I rubbed both of her feet, alternating back and forth, the aroma was heady. I kept looking up and she never stopped watching, I would sneak glances at her tight crotch, the jeans were not leaving much to the imagination, her lips were clearly defined
.
"You look very cute kneeling there," She finally told me.

"Oh and I feel wonderful dressed this way, have you had any ideas at what I can wear yet?"

"I think I should keep you just like that for the month," She teased. "You seem so obedient and eager to please and you are just so cute."
"Oh great, a month of being your slave," I said, playing along again. "Is there anything else M'Lady wishes from her slave?"

"No, I am enjoying this too much, I told you, your foot rubs are the best."

"Have you had foot rubs from anyone else?" I asked her curiously.

"No, but you are still the best," she said laughing and wiggling her toes.

It was cozy by the fire so I changed positions, I was sitting on the round thick rug in front of her chair, my back was resting against the chair and she had her legs draped over my shoulders so each one was on my lap, she hadn’t given me permission to get off the floor, I was taking turns rubbing each foot. I could see my white stocking clad legs with the white suspenders over the beige pantyhose now as they filled my view while I rubbed. I would take sips on my wine and was just very relaxed and in heaven massaging her cute feet.

Nicole sighed and stretched out more, she was very relaxed too, the cozy fire was making her sleepy. The fire was starting to die down and she said softly "Alex? Are you going to put more wood on?"

I had noticed the fire was dying down but didn't want to move, ever. I sighed and gently freed myself from her legs. The fire was close so I just crawled over, rather than trying to walk in the heels, which I had kicked off.

"Oh, nice kitty," She teased as I crawled over. I knew my bum was mostly bare, but what could I do. I carefully loaded the fire up with fresh logs, I hoped it would burn most of the night so it wouldn't be too cool in the morning. "Uhm Nick’s?"

"Yes?" she answered.

"We need to keep the fire going through the nights, wake me up if you wake up, so I can stick a log in."

"Ok Alex, uhm Alex?"

"Yes Nick’s?"

"My room is still freezing and all of the guest rooms are too. I think we better sleep in Mom and Dad’s room, there is a cozy fireplace there too."

"I know I have a fire going there, I should go check it too I guess," I put my heels back on and went upstairs to feed the fire.

"Nice wiggle," she called out.

"I am not wiggling," I said, these heels are just hard to walk in.

"Uhm, sure," she said giggling. She was such a tease. But she watched me all the way up the stairs.

I put a few logs on the fire, and stirred up the coals, they caught nicely. I looked at the nice soft bed and realized we were going to be curled up together in that soon. My heart started beating faster. I looked in the mirror, she sure had me dressed up cute. I was warm but I wondered if there was something else I could have worn, something less girly. I sort of hoped there wasn't, to spend the month forced to dress like this and wait on her was very stimulating. I wondered how far and how long that game would last. As I worked my way back down stairs in the high heels, I wondered if I was still going to be rubbing her feet. I sniffed my hands, they were filled with her scent. Her scent was on me now, I was marked. I had to stop thinking this way, before I fell down the stairs.

I stopped in the kitchen, found a big bag of potato chips, there was a sealed jar of dip there too, perfect, I was hungry again.

I put the chips in a bowl, found another dish for the dip, brought the bottle of wine with me as well and went back in the living room. Nicole smiled. "Oh you are so handy to have around. I was just thinking I was hungry, and you brought more wine too," She held out her glass. I filled it and topped up mine.

"Where do you want to eat these?" I asked her, wondering if I could get away with sitting on the floor in front of her again.

"What's wrong with the way we were sitting before?" she asked. "You can hold the dip and chips and just lift them up when I want some."

"Oh of course M'Lady. I said, playing along again. I knelt down with the chips and dip, placed them on the floor then wiggled back between her legs and she draped them over my shoulders again. Her cute pantyhose clad feet were a bit higher now with her sitting back farther in the chair. They were just below my face. I raised the bowl of chips and she took a few, then I raised the dip and she dunked each chip settled back and I heard her crunch.

I dipped a chip and raised it to my mouth, my arm sort of hugged her leg as I brought it up. "I hope my foot rub is to continue," She announced. So now, I could dip chips but then I had to rub her feet too, alternating between snacking and rubbing, I wondered if the chips would take on a flavor from her feet. She wiggled her feet when she wanted more chips, I would raise the bowl and then raise the dip bowl. it was working okay until I was raising a chip loaded with dip when she decided she wanted more. Her foot wiggled, right into my dip.

"Yuck, what is that?" she said.

I laughed, you nailed my chip which was loaded with dip.

"It's cold," She complained.

"Everything in the house is cold," I told her.

“Even me?” she asked.

“No Nick’s you are hawt.” I told her, honestly. I know she grinned.

"Is there much dip on my foot?" she said, trying to peek but my head was in her way.

"Yup, it's pretty much covered," I told her. "Here, let me get some off before you drop it on me," I took a chip and scooped some of the dip off her toes. Then I looked at the chip, there was no place to toss a loaded chip, so I ate it. There was still a lot of dip left, I got another chip and scooped up more. She felt the chip sliding over her foot.

"Are you getting it all?"

"Pretty much there is still some left though. I guess I better go get a damp cloth."

"Oh Alex it is so comfy here, I don't want to move again, can't you just get it off?"

I knew how I could clean it off. "The chip has removed about all it can," I told her.

"Well a proper slave would know what to do," She teased wiggling her toes. She brought her foot closer to my face. "I dare you," She whispered.

"Dare huh?" we often dared each other as kids, no one dared not take up a dare, it was just not done.

I took her foot in my hands and gently brought it closer, my tongue flicked out and I licked the spot where the glob of dip had been, well still was. It took a few licks and some sucking to get it out. I wanted to do this all night, she was very quiet too, watching intently.

"That tickles," she said quietly, but made no effort to stop me.

"Oh I am happy M'Lady is pleased with her servant licking her foot," I told her, playing the game, but not really.

"Slave.” She said, “Servants are paid. Perhaps you should keep licking then, to be sure you get it all...” She paused, “Slave”

I wondered if I had heard right, but I just kept licking. The feel of her stockings sliding across my tongue, her salty foot taste mixing with the dip, just the mental image I had, picturing myself from above, sitting there, dressed this way, licking her toes. I was quite hard. I finished cleaning the dip off her toes, there was no more, I wished that there was but I had already licked her toes longer than needed. She didn’t complain though.

“That was nice Alex.” She whispered quietly. I thought so too, but in a different way, I think.

She wiggled her toes, she wanted more chips, I raised the bowl and she took a handful, then I raised the dip and she dipped. I settled back and dipped a chip as well, even managed to eat it without another collision. We munched on chips and drank our wine talking while I rubbed her feet, after a while I heard her yawn deeply. I squeezed her feet and wiggled them. "I think it is bed time Nick’s."

She sighed. "Alex I could just sit here all night, this is so comfy."

"Well your back won't think so if you sleep in that chair all night," I told her. "I will put more logs on the fire and we can go up. The room is nice and warm."

She put the chips and dip away in the kitchen while I stoked the fire, making sure it wouldn't get out of control over the night. The wine was empty so I put the glasses in the sink after rinsing them out. She was standing by the kitchen door waiting. I made my way over to her, shutting off the lights. I stumbled in the heels a bit and she took my hand. "Come on cutie, I will balance you."

We walked up the stairs holding hands and went into the big bedroom. We both became a bit uncomfortable as we realized we were about to share a bed. We hadn't done that since we had been eight or so when our parents used to dump us together for the night. We usually talked all night long.

I stoked up the fire and then looked at her, she was sitting on the bed. "Any ideas what I should wear to bed?" I asked her kneeling before the fire, I seemed to be kneeling a lot.

"If you are going to add logs to the fires overnight, you best just stay the way you are," she said. Then she pulled her sweater over her head in one quick movement, she had on a cami under the sweater, a soft pink one. She then tugged at her jeans, they were very tight, I watched her try to squirm out of them. She wasn't having much luck, I think she had a glass or two more than she needed.

"Hey, stop laughing," She pouted.

"Oh here, let me help," I crawled over,

I seemed to be crawling a lot tonight, I reached up, my hands sliding across her tight behind while I knelt before her and grabbed the waist band, gently tugging them down, her panties showing beneath her pantyhose, then she sat down on the edge of the bed and I took the ankles of her jeans in my hands, I tugged while she squirmed and they slid off. Her legs were encased in the beige pantyhose and looked perfect. She flopped back in the bed. "Tired are you?" I asked.

"I am exhausted, I think it was the drive, tension and wine," she said, not moving. I tugged her off the bed, she stood up while I pulled the comforter and sheets back She was leaning against me while I did this, her arm around my waist. Her eyes were closed and she was wobbling. I gently pushed her back to the bed and she flopped back into it. I lifted her legs and turned her so she was ready for napping. She looked amazing, her hair was all askew around her pretty face, her trim body was barely covered, I sighed. She opened her eyes. "Are you getting in soon? I am cold."

It was true the room was not as hot as the living room. I crawled over her, our legs were brushing, the nylon felt nice as our legs rubbed each other. I tugged the sheets and comforter back over us. There was just the light from the fire illuminating the room, she snuggled in with me, just like when we were eight, our legs were all intertwined, I wondered if I was going to sleep at all. I put my arms around her and actually did drift off. Though the night I would wake occasionally feeling her hand rubbing on my legs, or her legs slipping between mine. I would side my hands along her thighs and drift off again. I woke up once to find me spooning against her, my crotch pressed tightly against her perfect ass… what a great sleep.

We awoke when the sun was streaming in the window, our faces were almost touching as our eyes opened at the same time, we were still intertwined, legs between each other, arms wrapped in hugs. "Hi Nick’s," I said with a grin.

"Hi Alex" She answered smiling too. Her leg moved up and down, sliding on mine. "It feels nice when our stockings rub together," she said, continuing to rub her leg and then her foot up and down my leg. She looked into my eyes and then kissed me softly. "Thank you for last night, you made me feel like a princess. It was very nice."

I smiled at her. "It was a nice night Nick’s, and we have a lot more to go."

"Oh are you going to wait on me for all of them like last night?" she said with her mischievous grin.

"If you would like," I told her. "After all, you are my favorite cousin."

She laughed again, we didn't rush out of bed, it was nice to just lie together cuddling, it was cozy and warm. The house was going to be cool, we were in no hurry to get out of bed. We talked and talked, our noses almost touching. Our foreheads were.

Finally we did though, Get up. I stoked up the fire in the bedroom, She went to shower. I went downstairs, my heels clicking again, echoing in the almost empty house. I got the fire going and made coffee. She came down, a towel rubbing her still wet hair. She had a lot of hair, it was always shiny and soft. She dropped the towel and looked at me, it was a mess. I laughed.

"Hey, no fair, I didn't bring my creme rinse," She pouted.

I went over and took the towel and dried her hair more. "You are going to catch a cold if you wander around wet," I noticed she had brought a brush down with her. I picked it up. "Want me to try?"

We had played hairdresser often as kids, I had developed some skills in doing her hair, she nodded and sat down on a bar stool. I noticed she was wearing her snug jeans again with black pantyhose now. Her cute feet really got to me. I brushed her hair carefully so as not to tug too much. I was of course still wearing the white cami, white stockings pantyhose and the panties, all which were visible while I brushed her hair, soon her pretty face was smiling again and I braided her hair. She liked that. I felt I was serving her again.

"OMG, did you look out the window?" She exclaimed. I hadn't so I did now. the snow was almost to the bottom of the window, we were house bound for a while it seemed.

"Oh Oh, I remembered something when I was showering," she said, she took my hand and tugged me upstairs. It was hard to keep up with the heels, but I did. We went into her room, it was freezing in there. She opened her closet and looked in. "Mom didn't take everything out," she said. There was a garment bag well a couple of them, at the end of the rod in her closet.

I wondered what was in them. I looked inquisitively at her. "She left my Halloween costumes," she said. "Mom thought I may want them at the Uni for Halloween."

"Hmmmm and what are they?"

She grinned and reached into the closet for the first one. "No peeking."

"Okay," I waited while she went took the garment bag into the master bedroom. It was just too cold in her room. She put the bag on the bed and unzipped it, I saw a lot of black satin material. I had a feeling… (notice the dots?)

She was smiling and slowly brought out the dress.

"Nick’s are you serious?" I exclaimed. I hoped she was but still.

She just nodded. "Come on, it is just you and me here, no one can even make it to the house with all this snow, it will cover you more, unless you like walking around wearing just my underwear."

The way she had said that got to me, wearing her underwear. I was though, and would continue to do so, it seemed.

I took the dress. "Wait there is more in the bag. She pulled out the apron, and black stockings, there was a petticoat and lace gloves as well. I sighed. "You want me to put it all on?"

"Yes, it will be fun," she said.

up
147 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So far, so good. They have a

Donna T's picture

So far, so good. They have a month of solitude in a secluded area... what could go "wrong"?

Donna

Glad Nicole and Alexis are now...

...posted here. I like the story and eagerly wait another chapter. I wonder if Alex is enjoying this more than a guy usually would.

Hugs, Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors